The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Readers, A Vampire Story

Chap 4

Max reached orgasm and shot ropes of jism onto Darla’s massive jug. Out of spite Darla aimed his nozzle in such a manner that Max jized on the back of Fran. Darla than dutifully put her tit away and licked Max clean and then her hand.

“Goodness that was a good story Johnny, you now I’m off shift now”. Darla purred into Max’s ear.

Max, slightly confused, “wait, why did the story change to your sister’s point of view?”

Max, I can read minds. I knew that you had a thing for Darla. She is a freebie by the way. I have one more story before we will run out of time for tonight and I give you my sales pitch”.

1980

I am still not quite satisfied by my sister’s performance. I had jerked off to her hard body on many a twisted fantasy. I lay in my bed frustrated, I can’t sleep, I feel very horney, frustrated, and hungry. Mostly hungry. I find myself necked stroking my cock, I find myself drawn to the wall of my room next to wall where I know my sister’s headboard is on the other side. Instinctively I reach out and feel her sleeping on the other side of the wall. I reach into her dreams. She is having a nightmare about being raped and devoured. It is very easy to slip in the door I made and get inside her nightmares. She is dreaming about being devoured by me, but lusting for it at the same time. I impose my will on her and call her to me. I can feel her coming to me. I watch her sleep walk into my room. She is wearing a baggy nightgown with no underwear on. I finger her and then pierce her clit waking her up in an orgasm. She almost falls except I catch her and fuck her on the bedroom floor. I feel all of her resolve completely disperse. I am mentally linked to her and can reach her anywhere anytime. After drinking from her I visit my older sister and take her in a half conscience state while mom sucks me off. I drink from her and bite her inner thigh as I eat her out. She tastes very good.

2014

“The mental taking as I call it, is like reformatting a hard drive. Like a hard drive it kind of deals with packets of information, except it is like memories and personalities. Mental commands without feeding, such as you are horney, or you are sleeping don’t damage the mind as they are temporary states of being. When I start drinking, I am devouring a part of the soul and replacing it with either nothing, or a toe hold of me. Like in a hard drive the essence of a person are in packets. The trick is to read and understand those packets and not to reformat an important packet. The more that I drink from one person and control them, the easier it is to reach in and gain control of them. I instinctually understand the logic of my families so it helps me avoid randomly replacing something important thus reducing the risk of making them catatonic. If I take just a little of the essence on the outside fringe chances are there would be little to no noticeable damage. Feeding on a person once will have no permanent impact as long as I do not overfeed. I was to learn on two women who had sever addictions how to read the space devour it and replace the addiction to cigarettes and drugs to an addiction to me. They were not cured, but I was able to devour and replace a good deal of their psyche in one feeding. I was able to feed from them without any fear of resistance as well as I could see through their eyes and control them from a great distance. When I became stronger I was able to use them as conduits to manipulate other’s minds through their eyes”.

I sip some of the coffee.

“We need to get you home Max. Your mom is getting off work soon. I don’t need her calling the cops”.

“I..I can text her let her know that I am with you. It’s a Friday and there is no school tomorrow”.

It’s ok Max, I can talk to your mom, and Darla will spend the night if you want. We can talk more in the car.”

“I want to hear more of your story”.

To be continued