The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Decerto Terminus

by J. Darksong & Baltimore Rogers

Part 4)

Well. The next several minutes of conversation were certainly awkward. To her credit, Tina dinnae call security to escort me from the premises, nor take out a gun and blast me, nor simply beat me to a pulp. She did glare daggers as Erika and I, alternating turns, explained how we came to be in this situation. I did find it amusing to note, however, that Tina was entirely unsure of who she was more angry with, me, for turning her daughter into my (temporary, heavily stressed, temporary) obedient thrall, or her, for gallivanting off as an armored superheroine for the past few months without telling her!

“So, you’re Shining Paladin,” she said incredulously, pacing back and forth across her office. “You’re the one they’ve been showing on the news these past several weeks as the city’s newest crime fighting heroine?” She stopped and stared at her daughter, her expression wavering back and forth between pride and fury...settling on fury. “Have you lost your goddamn mind, Eri? Have you totally taken leave of your senses? Whatever in the WORLD could have possessed you to do such a thing?”

“Um, well...you did, um...actually,” she said in a low voice, still unable to meet her mother’s eyes. “I mean...you used to talk all the time about ‘the good old days’, back when you lived in River City, back when you worked with Armor Man,” she said, gesturing to me, “and Omega Girl, and that ninja chick, and that speedy guy! You used to tell me stories about them all the time...and then I’d see them on the news or in the papers, going out and saving the day, fighting the bad guys.” She shrugged, finally looking her mother in the eye. “Are you really that shocked that I decided to give it a try myself?”

“Frankly, I’m more concerned with where she got her suit from,” I said, arms crossed. “Pardon me if I’m wrong, but some of those designs seem quite...familiar?”

Both women had the grace to blush at that. “Ah...um, well, actually,” Tina said after a moment, “I did keep a few files and schematics from our last joint venture, back when we took on Phelps—”

“You mean, ‘Zero’?” Erika chirped, eyes wide in excitement. “I remember hearing all about that story! That big, huge, hulking grey skinned behemoth, a genetic mutation cloned from Omega Girl’s cells, so strong and powerful that ALL of you together could barely contain him—”

“That’s enough!” Tina said sharply, turning her withering gaze back on her daughter. “We know how the story went, Eri, we lived it after all. And those schematics were locked up inside my personal floor safe underneath my desk. Just how did you manage to get them, young lady?”

“Um...would you believe I was sleepwalking?” she asked, attempting to use humor to avoid the question. Poor tactic. It never worked when Jimmy or Katie tried it on us, and it wasn’t working on the poor girl’s mother either.

“Well, lassies, as much fun as it is to reminisce, and to watch your daughter squirm, I’m afraid I must needs steer the conversation back to the reason I am here. I even made an appointment. I’m sorry if I’m a bit late, but your daughter held me up.”

“An appointment?” Tina asked, frowning slightly. “No, I’m sure I would have remembered seeing your name in my appointment book. In fact,” she said, taking out a small leather-bound pad, flipping it open, “the only early morning appointment I had today before my flight was for a...’Mr. Saurif E. Greene’...” She frowned, staring at the page for a moment, and I grinned, watching her mind work. She laughed, getting it. “Oh, my stars!” she said, giggling. “That’s clever. I should have guessed.”

Erika glanced from her mom to me and back. “Okay. So, for the rest of us that aren’t psychic, care to clue me in? What’s so special about the name Saurif E. Greene?”

“Back when your ma worked for me as part of my R&D section,” I explained, “her favorite way to pass the time between projects was doing the Word Jumbles in the newspaper, anagrams.” Seeing her blank look, I clarified. “Think Sudoku, but with letters. Saurif E. Greene. Rearrange the letters around and you get—”

“Eugene Frasier,” Tina replied with a grin. “One of the few people I know who could finish the Jumble and the Crossword puzzle faster than I could. But the question is why? Why did you need to meet with me this way? And why not simply call me directly and ask to see me? Why the subterfuge?”

I sighed softly. “You always were a quick study, lass. It’s no wonder you went from my lab assistant to the CEO and owner of your own company in such a short time. Aye...there was a need to keep this meeting a secret, unlike my last one. It’s also the reason I wore my stealth armor inside the building. Right now, I am completely undetectable to any form of electronic surveillance—the only ones that know I am here are you and Erika. And I need it to stay that way.“

Tina nodded, all business again. “Sounds serious. Let me take a wild guess...this has something to do with your evil brother, Duncan Frasier?” I blinked in surprise, but she merely laughed. “Come on, ‘Boss’. I might not be as smart as you, but I can put two and two together.”

“I’m not yer boss,” I mumbled good naturedly, giving her a smile. “Not for a verra long time. And ye’ve always been a lot brighter than ye give yourself credit for. So...aye. It’s Duncan. He’s finally showed his hand, and I mean to settle things between us once and for all before he goes back into hiding again. I have a plan to neutralize his advantage and bring him down to my level, but for that I need three things from ye, lass.” I sighed heavily, preparing to negotiate. “I’ve need of the new wireless synaptic interface prototype ye’re people have been working on. Now, I know it’s a breakthrough, and worth a lot, but I am prepared to offer ye in trade—”

“Done,” Tina answered simply, nodding. “What’s the second thing?”

“—something of equal...eh?” I stopped, rendered speechless twice in the same afternoon, by the same woman. “Did ye just say, done? As in, ye’ll make the trade, without even hearing what I’m offering ye in return?”

“No, Gene,” she said, shaking her head. “Done, as if no, I am NOT making a trade with you at all.” She smiled gleefully, lighting up her entire lovely face. “I’m giving it to you, free of charge. No strings attached.” When I simply gaped at her, she frowned slightly, raising an eyebrow. “Eugene Frasier! Did you honestly think I would barter with you over something you clearly and desperately need? I may be a Fortune 500 CEO in my fancy corner office in the middle of Manhattan, but I haven’t forgotten where I came from.” She reached out and took my hand in hers. “I owe you my life, Gene,” she said sincerely. “You’re the one who returned me back to my body when that accident trapped my mind in cyberspace. And you’re the one who gave me my start, who gave me a chance to work as your assistant when a lesser man would have sent me off to prison for the things I’d done. More than that, you trusted me with your secret identity...shared your most precious secret with me...all because you believed in me.” She released my hand, still smiling. “So, ask away, my friend. Whatever you need—if it’s in my power to give it, it’s yours.“

* * *

“Sir? You summoned me?”

“Hmmm?” Duncan replied, glancing up from his computer. “Ah, yes, Doctor. Perfect timing. I wanted to show you something.” Walking across the room, he paused at the entrance to his private lab. “In all the time we’ve been at this location, no one but myself has been permitted beyond these doors. Inside, is the fruits of all my labors, the work I have been conducting for the past half century. You and the other researchers have each contributed in part, of course...but now, at the moment of my triumph, I desire to share the sheer scope of my genius with you.”

Ah. Of course. The master wishes to gloat, and requires an audience, Dr. MacDonald thought wryly, stepping through the offered doorway. Still, I must admit I am curious as to what the end product of all these years of work has...wrought...

Oh my.

Through the doorway, he stepped into a much larger room, looking like something from a mad scientist’s fantasies. The space was filled to the brim with computer terminals, cables, racks of chemicals...and lining both of the walls for nearly thirty yards in the distance, large cylindrical glass tubes, filled with a thick yellow-green liquid. It was the cylinders that attracted his attention, however, as he spied something strange stirring within its midst. Stepping closer, turning to an angle that allowed the light to piece the gloom, the doctor jerked back in shock to find, floating peacefully within the center of that thick viscous fluid, a shape, vaguely humanoid, suspended by wires and tubes.

“My...god...” he breathed, taking a step back, glancing to the side at another tube, finding another body inside...and another in the tube beside it.

“Exquisite, aren’t they?” Duncan said, something akin to excitement in his normally placid voice. “My key to supremacy, Doctor. While you yourself provided the key to unlocking ultimate power, we have the good Dr. Lys to thank for providing me with the lock that houses it.” He sighed, placing a palm gently against the glass. “Poor Lys. So talented, so gifted...but she relied too deeply on her Sight, trusting that the ‘bright future’ she had envisioned was guaranteed, inevitable, and that everything would simply fall into place.” His lips curled into a feral grin. “The TRUE future is the one that you carve out with your own hands, one person, one body, one mind, one soul at a time. And the only way to bring that future to light is with power, raw, pure, unstoppable, unbeatable, undeniable power.”

“Lys?” MacDonald gasped, searching his memory. “So...these aren’t real living beings then? They’re golems...mechanisms—”

“They’re my creations,” Duncan corrected him, turning away, walking back to the central mainframe, pulling up a three dimensional diagram. “While the final infusion of those last few Supers genetic codes will complete my ultimate genetic matrix and make me truly immortal, there still lies the problem of how to effectively conquer the world. A hundred and ninety seven million square miles of land...more than seven billion people. Even a man as powerful as I would be hard pressed to dominate and control so large a world all by myself, not to mention foolhardy costumed adventurers seeking to stop me.”

Flipping a switch, a visual representation of Omega Girl appeared on screen, next to a faceless formless mannequin. “By inserting a carefully constructed and augmented strand of my dear sister-in-law’s DNA into these blank slate golems, I can create a virtual army of Super clones, mindless and obedient to my will and mine alone. Think of it, Doctor! An army of Omega Girls at my command...hundreds, thousands of them, all just as tough and powerful as the original, but augmented by my skill with the powers of any other Super I choose!” He laughed then, a truly maniacal laugh. “Oh yes, Doctor. With these obedient thralls at my side, there will be no one and nothing to stand in my way!“

“Except your brother, of course,” MacDonald added, smirking slightly, taking a risk by prodding his Master in his one vulnerable spot.

“Eugene?” Duncan said, scowling. “Yes, yes...he and his insufferable wife...and his children. All of whom have the potential to complicate things before it is time to unleash my army. My fool brother has acted sooner than I expected...another week or two, and my preparations would be completed.” He smiled evilly. “On a related note, I received a most interesting phone call the other day, warning me that my brother has taken steps to neutralize the advantage my genetically enhanced form grants me. A most intriguing young woman...so full of spite and hate, but useful after a fashion. I’ve made it a point to reward her for her ‘unsolicited help’...I found a ‘special’ way to thank her for her assistance.” Shaking his head, he turned back to his minion. “So yes, Doctor...my brother is the one thorn in my side that needs be plucked, and soon. Luckily, I have just the tools prepared to do the plucking.” Tapping furiously on his keyboard, a wall panel opened on the far side of the room, exposing five more cylinders, each containing a naked feminine body. Closer inspection, however, revealed that these five had gone through the complete process, and were in the final stages of their creation.

All five of them were perfect clones of Lacie Ann Frasier. Omega Girl.

* * *

I was having the strangest, weirdest, and most disturbing yet enjoyable dream of my life.

After leaving MedTek, I’d visited a few more places, picking up the last of the materials I needed to complete my master plan. I felt drained, in every way possible. Public outcry against my ‘going rogue’ had reached an all time high, and the latest news reports had the governor going on record as calling for my being detained, ‘...to explain my recent actions in an upfront and satisfactory manner’. I hated to disappoint the man, but most likely tomorrow I would be facing my brother in a fight to the death, so facing their idea of justice was pretty far down on my list of things to do.

Nevertheless, it rankled. It hurt. I was dispensing justice...a rough, strict version of it, true, but I had only gone after known and wanted criminals. And, well...Shining Paladin as well, but in fairness, she had attacked ME. It was disheartening to know how quickly public opinion had been swayed by a few smear ads. After working a bit on the final calibrations of my newly acquired gadgets, I settled down to bed, falling almost instantly asleep...

Drifting idly along in the haze of exhaustion, it wasn’t surprising when my thoughts returned to the events of the earlier day, in particular, my encounter with Tina Patrick’s much younger daughter, Erika. My sleeping mind replayed the events in the bathroom, her mindlessly, sleepily obeying my command to remove her armor, unknowingly stripping herself bare for a complete stranger. This time was a dream, of course, so I felt no shame in staring at her boldly, gazing unflinchingly as she peeled off piece after piece of her shining metal suit, revealing more of her gorgeous soft smooth skin. Her eyes, half-lidded, lifted to stare into mine as the last piece fell away, and she sauntered over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

“Mmm...is this what you wanted, Master?” she asked demurely, eyes down, causing my hardness to swell noticably. “OOhhhh...apparently it is. Well, you have me, Master. I am your captive...you slave. You can do to me...anything you desire. Anything at all...” She moaned softly as my hands caressed her breasts, wee little things, but perfect for her frame. A pinch of her hardened nipples, caused her back to arch, throwing back her head, moaning. I sighed softly, enjoying the sound...enjoying the moment...and then her head flipped back up, and she stared back at me with eyes not her own, in a familiar face not her own.

The face of eighteen year old Patty Sellars, the woman who was now Patricia Grimalde.

“Where’s your holier than thou attitude now, ‘Master’?” she taunted me, her voice sleepy, aroused, yet venomous all at the same time. “This is what you dream about? This is your fantasy? Turning a young innocent girl into your sex slave...using her, violating her?“ She moaned again, grabbing and squeezing her breasts, squeezing so hard her nails drew blood. “Is that what gets you off?” she screamed, her eyes beginning to glow red hot, even as her hair burst into flames. “You sick perverted fuck...always playing the good guy for the crowds...but behind closed doors, THIS is who you are!”

I cried out in alarm, jerking back from her as the rest of her body caught fire, and her flesh began to literally melt from her bones. All the while she stared at me, her eyes burning with hate, accusing me. “This is what you are, Eugene Frasier!” she shrieked, a single bony finger pointing at me. “A Monster! A terrifying, evil heartless savage beast!! This is what you are! YOU POMPOUS!” The tip o’ her finger fell off, “SELF-RIGHTEOUS!” Ach, and there went the rest o’ her hand. I couldnae look any more, but I couldnae look away. Now she was dissolving, falling away into nothing in a fiery abyss, “SON...OF...A...BI-I-I-I-I-i-i-i-itch!”

“NOOOOO!” I yelled, sitting up, awake, my heart pounding like machine gun fire in my chest, as drops of sweat fell from my brow like raindrops. Panting, the images and her voice still in my head, I stood up and walked across the room to the dresser, and, after only a moment’s hesitation, opened the bottom drawer, taking out the bottle of 1926 Maccallan scotch. I wasnae much of a drinker, truth be told. Aye, I did the social thing, and of course, most late night business meetings usually ended at a club or bar with expensive drinks passed around. And, of course, being a proud Scot, I was able to hold me own with the best of them. But I never enjoyed drinking. Alcohol dulls the mind, and I preferred keeping my mind crisp and clear when at all possible,

Except, tonight, just as the past few nights, crisp and clear was not beneficial to getting some sleep. Pouring myself a shot, I pondered ruefully what Eva Snow would say if she saw me attempting to drown my sorrows by ‘self-medicating’. Ach...she’d give me an earful, no doubt, I mused, draining the glass, and pouring myself another. Then, of course, there’s the fact that I’m drinking the gift she and Melissa gave us for our twenty-fifth anniversary...although if there were an occasion for drinking a seventy-five thousand dollar bottle of whiskey, I suppose imbibing the night before one’s death is as good an excuse as any.

Three more shots and I was pleasantly numb, and relatively happy. Settling back into bed, I drifted off to sleep again, hoping for happier, less disturbing dreams...and this time hit the jackpot...

I was home, in my bedroom, in my own bed again. And the room smelled of...sex. Lots and lots of sex. Shaking away the bleariness, I sat up and stared at the sight of my lovely wife, Lacie, naked as the day of her birth, grinding hard and heavy against her best friend, Eva, who was just as naked, the both of them fast on their way to an explosive climax. Arching her back, Eva glanced up, finally noticing me, and squealed...in a very un-Eva like manner.

“O-M-G! It’s, like, totally, Gene-gene!” she gushed, figuratively and literally, cumming hard against Lacie, “You did it, Lacie-sweets! You brought your handsome loverman here to join us!”

“Ye-ah!” Lacie cheered as well, jumping up and down, clapping, causing her huge heavy DD cups to jiggle in a very un-Lacie like way. “Told ya I could do it! And told ya Gene could, like, totally make everything all better.” She crawled up onto the bed on all fours, and looked at me then, her soft clear blue eyes wide and vapid, and strangely innocent. “Can you make it all better, ‘Daddy’?”

At which point this alcohol fueled insanity took another strange twist. While I was used to Lacie playing the sweet loving submissive, the naughty school girl, and even occasionally the innocent youngster in her Daddy-daughter fantasy...I’d never once in my life imagined hearing the same thing come out of Eva’s mouth. Yet, sure enough, she crawled forward onto the bed as well, kneeling beside Lacie, her blue eyes just as wide and empty, staring at me with a strange hunger. “Is that true, Daddy?” she asked, in a sweet, cute little high pitched voice. “Can you make it all better for us? Please Daddy? Paw-weeese?“

“Yeah! Paw-weese?” Lacie begged as well.

Now, alcohol is a depressant, and an inhibitor. It slows your heart rate and narrows the blood vessels in your body, thereby restricting blood flow. Consequently, it makes it significantly more difficult for someone under the influence of alcohol to get and maintain an erection. ‘Tis a simple biological fact. Of course, when you have two utterly beautiful, sexy, naked, and horny blonde women practically throwing themselves at you, the rule book goes right out of the window.

“Lacie Ann!” I nearly shouted in confusion as my beautiful blonde wife pressed me down flat against the bed, trying to stick as much of her tongue down my throat as she could, while she and Eva began removing my T-shirt and briefs. “Loveling...aye, I’ve missed you, too...but slow down a mite! Give me a chance to...catch my breath!”

“Uh uh,” she shook her head, rubbing her hot needy pussy against my thigh, panting rapidly. “Can’t wait. Too fucking horny...need horny fucking!” Unceremoniously, slid atop me, finding me more than ready, and proceeded to ride me into orgasmic bliss. “Oooooooooh...fuuuucccckkkk!” she keened loudly, squeezing and mauling her breasts, eyes rolled so far back into her head all I could see were the whites.

Again, confusing the hell out of me. I mean, I’m no slouch in the bedroom. After twenty-five years, I know the lass’s body better than my own. I know just where and how and when to touch to make her cum like a bloody geyser. And, aye, Lacie Ann did have a powerful sex drive and a voracious appetite. But...whatever was driving her at the moment, she had fairly well started cumming as soon as I entered her. Even now, I was little more than a living dildo for her to ride herself into orgasmic oblivion.

“Me too, me, too!” Eva panted desperately, catching my attention, her fingers a virtual blur between her thighs, as a small puddle of pussy juice continued to form on the bedspread beneath her. As Lacie let out one last keen and toppled over, sliding off of me and onto her side, I received an even bigger shock as Eva climbed eagerly into the spot her friend had just vacated.

“E-e-eeva?” I yelped, instinctively pulling back, only to have her follow me, just as insistent to have me inside her. “Eva, lass,” I panted, holding her by the arms, catching a break from her welcome but confusing advances. “What are you doing? You cannae be wanting this? You’re a bloody lesbian!”

“Yeah! I know!” she replied, struggling to break free and impale herself on my cock. “So what?”

“So? That means you like women! You like having sex with other women!”

“I know! That’s why I just had sex with Lacie before you got here, duh!” She nodded eagerly, pulling free from my grasp, sinking down hard onto my shaft. “Yeeesss...ooohhh fuck! OHHHH FUUUCKKK FUCKKK SOOO BIG! SO GOOD! AAAhhhhhhH!!” Holy hell, she was tight! Any argument I might have made was lost as this blonde goddess I had, once upon a time, fantasized doing this very thing began to cum endlessly on top of me. Lacie, having caught her second wind, in turn straddled me as well, playing with Eva as she rode me, teasing and caressing her, urging her on, driving us both higher and higher...

Eventually, I whited out...lost focus on the dream...and slipped into an empty dreamless stupor. They say dreams are how your mind deals with everything it’s experienced during the day, how it sorts and files every experience, every emotion, every want and need satisfied or unsatisfied. If the first dream was my dealing with guilt and frustration, and the second one my needs and desires...then I can only assume that dealing with both in one night lead me to that dark, empty dreamless place afterwards, after all my sorting was done.

Although, strangely, even knowing that my experience with Lacie Ann and Eva was a dream—a vivid, wonderful. and amazing dream, but a dream nonetheless—my mind still has a hard time trying to sort and file away the experience. Particularly with the fact that even though I’d woken up in the same hotel room I’d drifted off to sleep in, I’d gone to bed in my underwear, but woken up stark naked.