The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEMISE OF LADY LUCK

Chapter One... Lady Luck meets her match

Ms. Blackheart moved cautiously along the wall waiting for the eventual arrival of her arch-nemesis, Lady Luck. She cursed her decision to rob the jewelry store without planning it out better.She had fought many battles with Lady Luck over the years in which she had won some and lost more, but this time she had moved far too quickly without thinking. The new henchman she had hired (the old ones were still in jail) had hightailed it out of there as soon as the burgary alarm had sounded. Minutes later, Lady Luck’s form could be seen in the sky streaking toward the alarm. From a distance, one could see the yellow costumed outline slowly approaching. Ms. Blackheart always hated the sight of Lady Luck’s arrival by air. Unable to fly, she was envious of Lady Luck’s power to fly through the air with ease. The yellowed costumed crimefighter always sent waves of jealousy through Ms. Blackheart as well. The yellow costume was perfect for this crime fighter.

Clinging to her body which was perfect in form, a silver bolt across her chest, attired with a yellow domino mask to conceal her secret identity. The yellow boots with four inch heels never bothered Lady Luck either. She moved like a fox, fast and swift. Her strength was equal to Ms. Blackheart (Which when against this foe made the smarter one that day often come out on top of that particular battle). The three inch gold belt fit tightly around Lady Luck’s waist. For reason, Ms. Blackheart could not fathom, it was the most gorgeous belt she had ever laid eyes on. Finally, the lariat (also gold in color) attached to the belt. Ms. Blackheart had found herself a prisoner of this lariat many a time. The lariat was not a ordinary lasso though. When captured by it, the person was under the control of it’s owner in more ways than one. The person was compelled to tell the truth to any questions Lady Luck asked and demanded. Ms. Blackheart had been a prisoner of her lariat many times, compelled to tell the truth of her devious deeds. She had wanted to capture this priceless rope from Lady Luck many times but had always fallon short of having this priced possession under her control.

(This is part II of a story I have written concerning a super herione. All comments are welcome)

Ms. Blackheart pressed aganst the wall. Her ample breasts moved up and down as she breathed heavily waiting for the confrontation that was about to begin. Ms. Blackheart silk designed costume also took most men’s breath away when viewed. The black top that stopped just below the breasts. Ms. Blackheart chose to expose her tightly toned stomach for all to see. The tight silk like pants started just below the belly button and ended just before the ankle. Her shiny black leather boots with four inch heels moved up her legs covering the pants just below the knees.

Ms. Blackheart was indeed striking and she knew it. She used her body to her advantage to get what she wanted in a world of crime whether it was seducing someone to obtain information or putting a gang of nit-nitted men together that would do anything this costumed beauty demanded of them.As she waited for the arrival of Lady Luck, her fingers moved down to the secret pocket just inside the top of her costume. She pulled out the reason she had robbed this jewelry store in the first place with such haste. She placed the hypnotic cat ring that glistened even in the night upon her ring finger. It’s beauty and hypnotic power jumped out and pulled Ms.Blackheart gaze into it at once. She could feel it’s power upon her finger. It’s jewel which contained the famous cat-eye of long past had been found and was on display at the jewelry store. As soon as she had read of it’s arrival, Ms. Blackheart knew that she had to have it upon her finger. That desire to have it immediately had put her in this spot of being about to be cornered by Lady Luck. She planned to use it to her advantage to place Lady Luck under her hypnotic control. Once she had accomplished this, she figured she would no longer have this crime fighter interfereing in her affairs any more. But the alarm and the fleeing of her henchmen into the night was not in the plans.

Reluctantly, Ms. Blackheart removed the powerful ring from her finger and placed it back into the hidden pocket inside her silk like costume. This was not the place to surprise Lady Luck with her newest possession. If she lost this confrontation with her arch enemy, she knew she would be stripped of this prized trophy and her plans would be wasted.

As Lady Luck landed in front of the jewelry store, she would later regret the fact that had not kept up with the current news of the city. This just seemed to be another jewelry store that was robbed and as she talkeed to one of the passerby’s , it became apparent that this was just another robbery by her nemesis, Ms. Blackheart. The police had not arrived yet and a witness claimed that he saw a costumed figure duck inside a abadoned shop. Lady Luck moved quickly into the empty shop. She quietly moved towards the darkened room in the rear. In the darkness, her senese became alive. She knew her arch-enemy was somewhere within these walls. She had fought many battles with this female and she knew of her incredible strength. Lady Luck’s strength was equal to Ms.Blackheart only because of her golden belt that adormed her waist. This belt is what gave Lady Luck her powers of strength and flight.

This plus the power contained in her lasso. Without the belt, Lady Luck strength was no match for Ms. Blackheart. Luckily for Lady Luck, her foe was not aware of where Lady Luck’s unusual powers came from.

Unfortunately for Lady Luck, the light from the outside room was a backdrop of her approach into the darkened room. Blackheart saw her approach into the darkened room. Blackheart saw her enter the pitch black room and waited for her chance to surprise the costumed crusader.

Lady Luck’s eyes was still adjusting to the darkness as she moved deep into the room. Blackheart could hear the click of her stiletto heels against the concrete floor. As Lady Luck moved past the darkened figure known as Ms. Blackheart, her foe struck. Lady Luck felt the karate chop smash into the back of her neck. She immediately fell from the pain down to her knees, her hands holding her up from completely collapsing into the floor. She shook her head trying to clear it from the pain. The villainess Blackheart moved up behind her and prepared to apply a punishing hold on her victim. She took her right hand and clasped it tightly around her left wrist to help stiffen her right arm and hand. Before she had become a super-villain, she had made a living wrestling in back rooms and warehouses. Not fake on TV kind of wrestling but real fem wrestling that could be hard and brutal.

This is where she had built up her incredible strength. She raised her right outstretched fingers above the head of her fallen foe and with one swift movement, clamped her fingers deep into the muscles of Lady Luck that went from her neck into her right shoulder. Her fingers clamped deep around and into the muscles while she continued to hold her wrist with the left hand to give her even more leverage. This hold into the neck muscles of Lady Luck immediatley caused her back to stiffen up straight as the pain flowed throughout her entire body. She sat there on her knees as Ms. Blackheart stood behind her sinking those deep long fingers into the neck causing her incredible pain. Lady Luck had felt pain before but the surprise of the karate chop to the neck and the punishing hold being applied now by her enemy was too much for her to overcome. Blackheart grinned down at her victim and the sense of power she was enjoying made her apply even more pressure on the muscles of Lady Luck’s neck. Lady Luck moaned in pain and tried to think of a way to escape this terrible pain being adminstered by her enemy. She thought of her lasso and knew she had to somehow get it and use it to capture her foe and make her release the punishing hold she was applying to the costumed heroine.

With her left hand shaking from the pain going through her body, she tried to move it toward her belt where the lasso was attached. As her hand moved closer to the lasso, Ms. Blackheart eyes saw the shaking hand moving towards the dreaded lasso that had caused her such grief in the past. Blackheart knew she had to stop her nemesis from retrieving that lasso and using it on her. She raised her booted leg and drove it deep into the Lady Luck’s back all the while continueing to hold on to those muscles with her fingers deeply entrenched into her neck. Lady Luck’s left hand fell limply down to the ground as the pain from the knee of Blackheart sent ripples of new pain into her. Lady Luck figured she only had a few seconds before she lost consciousness altogether from the pain. As she felt Ms. Blackheart fingers dig deeper into the neck and even more pain surgeing through her body, she moved her left hand to her belt and quickly removed her lasso. Her hands still shaking fromt he pain being applied to her body, she planned on making her move. Blackheart stared down and saw her foe had successfully removed the lasso and was going to try and use it. Thinking quickly, she lashed out with her booted foot and made contact with the left hand that clutched the lasso.

“ You won’t be needing that this time,my friend.” Ms. Blackheart said and as the boot made contact with Lady Luck’s hand the lasso flew from her fingers across the room. Lady Luck could only stare in horror as the lasso rested quietly out of her reach as her enemy laughed from behind her. Then to add insult to injury, Ms. Blackheart applied more and more pressure to those neck muscles until Lady Luck eyes closed and she slowly crouched over blacking out from the pain being adminstered by Blackheart.

When completley convinced that her foe was defeated and no longer a threat, Blackheart released the fatal grip as she watched her enemy collase completely to the ground. Blackheart’s eyes moved immediately towards the lariat laying on the ground unprotected by it’s owner.

This was all to easy, Blackheart thought, as she moved quickly to pick up the lasso. About to bind the super-herione and take control of her, a gun shot and blight light lite up the room. She turned to find the police entering the doorway. In a panic, she dropped the lariat and fled towards the back door. She escaped into the night as the police tended to the fallen superhero.