The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEMISE OF LADY LUCK

Chapter Two... The Massage

Lara Williams steered the black Mercedes into the parking lot of the athletic club and stopped the vehicle. Lara was bruised, humiliated, and humbled after her defeat the night before at the hands of Ms. Blackheart. Although, she did not show any physical signs of the thrashing except for the deep indentations left in her neck from the fingers of her enemy, she was still in a great deal of pain. Lady Luck had flown back to her car and changed into her secret identity as Lara Williams. Lara was very well off, financially, as she had had a great deal of success in the financial market. Instead of going into her condominium and getting some sleep from the exhaustion of the night before, Lara had immediately driven to her sports club. They had recently expanded to include a spa and had added a masseuse which everybody had been raving about. Lara decided this was what she needed now to relax the aching muscles that continued to scream inside Lara’s body. She moaned as she climbed out of the car and moved into the sports club. She had called ahead and used her connections to get a appointment for the massage. Lara moved towards the spa at the rear of the sports club. She used the sports club often to get in the best physical shape she could. She always came in the secret identity of Lara Williams since noone here suspected her of having a secret identity of a famed crimefighter. Unfortunatley, this morning, Lara was feeling every bit the defeated crimefighter. She had had physical confrontations with Blackheart before not to mention any other numerous villains, both male and female. Her battles with Blackheart had always been intense and with the powers bestowed upon her from the goldern belt she wore as Lady Luck, had won her fair share. Even in battles where she was being beaten physically by her famed opponent, she had then used her secret weapon of the lasso to get the upper hand. But this time, Lady Luck had been beaten in no uncertain terms. Ms. Blackheart had used her physical skills to get the upper hand and by using the element of surprise, Lady Luck had been humiliated and beaten easily at the hands of Blackheart, Lara vowed to condition herself even harder to get herself in even better physically condition to battle her hated rival.

Lara was shown into the room and disrobed. It was at that moment that she realized that she had left her superherione costume in the big bag she had brought along. She cursed herself at this oversight as she normally used the secret compartment in her Black Mercedes to hide her costume when she moved around in her normal activities as Lara. She got a key from a attendant and opened a locker. She carefully hung her clothes up inside the locker and placed the big bag that contained her valuables and more importantly, the costume of her alter personality, Lady Luck. She took the key and placed it around her neck. Clad only with a towel, she moved her aching body up onto the long table and waited for the masseuse to get there.

A few moments later she dozed into a light sleep and was unaware when the shapely female entered the room. Sandra, the new masseuse hired by the sports club was a immediate hit with the populace within the club. She was a expert at massage and relieving the stress that her clientele had upon entering the room. Unfortunately, the stress within Sandra’s own life was another matter. She was deep in debt again from buying too many fashionable clothes and making too many bad decisions. She was getting paid well but she never seemed to get caught up. The pressures this morning was a recent letter threatening to repossess her car unless some overdue payments were not made but quick. She leaned over the dozing Lara and tapped her on the shoulder. Lara was startled from having dozed off and raised her head quickly only to feel the rush of pain from the beating the night before. She groaned and Sandra could see she was in considerable discomfort. They introduced themselves to each other and Sandra quickly noted the deep indentations in the muscles in the neck area and wondered privately where she could have gotten these strange bruises. Sandra quickly explained her procedure to Lara who had not had a massage in years. Sandra asked Lara to lay back facedown on the table with the towel covering only the front part of her body. Sandra quickly prepared the oil’s she used and uncovered the towel from Lara revealing the gorgeous skin and body from her backside.

“ You are very beautiful”, Sandra said " and I need for you to relax and let your mind wander as I start to massage your muscles.” Sandra found that by talking in her naturally sultry voice as she massaged that she could get her clients to relax even more. Sandra knew exactly what to do to relieve the stressful muscles in a female’s body and had discovered that by talking in a soothing voice, it made the person relax even more.

She started the massage and her fingers magically starting doing their work on the sore body or Lara. Lara groaned appreciatively at the incredible feeling flowing through her body at the touch of this expert of massage.

Sandra grinned in appreciation of Lara’s groans of joy from her touch. She knew she was the best at this as she moved up and down Lara’s body as her hands released the built up stress within her body.

As she senses and saw the relaxation come over Lara’s body, she asked Lara to pick a object and gaze upon it. She then started to talk seductively.

“ Lara, I want you to imagine yourself on a cloud just floating along. Feel the stress in your body become less and less as my hands massage your body. You are feeling so much more relaxed and you can hear only my voice guideing you towards that cloud. Floating so free....”

Sandra continued to talk and ironically, the image of floating on a cloud was one Lara could relate too. Her ability to fly gave her incredible feelings when she could do it just to relax. Unfortunatly, those times were few and far between as it seemed she was always flying to rescue someone or do battle with a opponent.

She heard Sandra’s wonderful voice as her hands continued to make Lara feel more and more relaxed. She listened to Sandra voice describing the cloud and floating. She found her eyes get heavier and heavier and the object of her gaze become more and more unfocused.

Sandra saw the strange effect her voice was having on Lara’s body. Sandra usually did’nt talk this much to her clients but Lara body was unusually tense and Sandra used her voice to relax Lara. Sandra noticed the almost sleep like state that Lara seemed to be entering. Lara eyes closed when Sandra asked her to close them yet she still seemed to be hearing everything Sandra was saying.

“ Lara, even though you are asleep, can you still hear my voice”?

“ Yes,.

Sandra looked down at the sleeping peaceful body before her and wondered if she had indeed, by mistake, placed Lara into some kind of hypnotic state. She knew she had almost done this a couple of times before with people she had given massages too and knew it was her voice along with her skills at massage that had brought people to this state. But she had always pulled back before and pulled the person back to a awakened state. This time, she had apparently gone a step further and actually hypnotized Lara to some degree. Sandra removed her hands from the body of Lara and stepped back. She knew that she should wake Lara up from this state but something stopped her. Sandra knew that Lara was very well off, financially, and probably always had money on her possession. Sandra decided to use this situation to her advantage.

She told Lara to think of that cloud and floating on it and that she could hear only Sandra’s voice. Sandra was the only one who could make her feel this way. She asked if Lara understood and Lara said Yes, all the while, with her eyes closed in the hypnotic state that Sandra had placed her.

Sandra moved up and released the key that was around Lara’s neck. While still talking to Lara and telling her about her body floating on that cloud, she moved to the locker and opened it. She saw Lara’s clothes hung up in the locker and the big bag sitting inside. She reached without looking and felt the wallet she was after. She removed it and saw that Lara had a few hundred dollar bills in her possession. She quickly removed them and started to place the wallet back into the bag. Her hand felt something unusual and out of curiosity, she removed the strange object she had been feeling. She stared down at a yellow domino mask that looked exactly like the one that the crime fighter Lady Luck wore. Sandra surmised that perhaps Lara had some strange fetish that caused her to carry around this mask. Then, Sandra opened up the bag and looked inside.

During this time, she had been tellng Lara of the incredible relaxed state she was in. But Sandra eyes became big and wide as she stared into the bag and started to remove the costume and boots of Lady Luck. Sandra’s heart raced as she gazed down at the superherione costume in her hand. She could no longer talk as her heart beat loudly within her body. She tried to calm down a second and think things out. She nervously picked up the domino mask and walked towards the sleeping, unsuspecting Lara. She moved the mask towards the closed eyes of Lara, and without touching her face, looked at the mask against Lara. She gasped in shock and backed up immediately. Before her was indeed, Lady Luck.

She moved quickly to the bag and started to put everything back inside the way she had found it. She cursed herself that the person she would try and take money from would be the one and only, Lady Luck. She started to place the money back in the wallet as fear engulfed her at the thought of what Lady Luck would do to her if she knew what she had tried to do. But at the last minute, she turned again to the body in front of her. A body that was in a hypnotic state under her control. Perhaps, instead, of coiling in fear of this person, she should use it to her advantage. She thought of the debt and pressures she was in from overdue bills. Suddenly, a wicked grin like none she has ever had, came upon Sandra’s face. Her luck was about to change.

She intoned into Lara again about the cloud she was on. She then moved towards the sleeping Lara and stared down at the sleeping body.

“ Lara, you love the feeling that I have brought to you, haven’t you?”

“ Yes, " Lara replied.

“ And you will never forget this feeling. You will want to have this feeling return again and again. Do you understand?”

“ Yes”, Lara replied again.

Sandra original intentions was to use the hypnotic state to make Lara want these magical massages again and again. By becoming dependent on the massages, Sandra would use this state she had placed Lara in to extract money from Lara without her knowing it. But Sandra’s mind was racing a million miles a minute as she calmly told Lara about being relaxed on that cloud. A new idea came to Sandra that she decided to persue.

As she continued to talk in seductive hypnotic tones to Lara, she moved back to the locker once again. She looked into the bag for something that she concluded would increase her control over this superherione. At the bottom of the bag, she found what she was looking for. She removed the lasso and stared at the golden glow. If she understood the stories about Lady Luck and her powers, she knew that this strange magical rope when placed around a person, compelled them to obey Lady Luck’s commands. Unfortunately for Lady Luck, someone else now was about to have control of the lasso.

Sandra continued all the while taking Lara deeper into her hypnotic trance. Complete relaxation at Sandra’s voice. With every sentence, Lara became more and more relaxed and deeper and deeper under Sandra’s control.

Sandra moved back to the table and looked down at the hypnotized superherione. As she talked, she moved Lara’s hands behind her and softly and quietly bound her hands together with the magical lasso. Sandra knew that she might have trouble getting Lara to reveal details of her secret life as Lady Luck even under a hypnotic trance. But being under Sandra’s hypnotic spell and under the control of her famous lasso also should get Sandra the answers she wanted.

“Lara, I am going to ask you some questions and I want you to answer them without hesitation. Do you understand?”

Lara nodded yes and acknowledge that she understood.

“ Lara, are you the superherione Lady Luck and Lara is your secret identity?”

Without hesitation, Lara said Yes.

As Sara held the magic lasso that bound Lara’s hands together, she said, " Lara, I have bound your hands with the magic lasso. I want you to explain to me how your superpowers work and in particular the power of the magic lasso?”

Lara proceeded to tell Sandra the powers of Lady Luck. How the golden belt when worn gave her the ability to fly and the strength to defeat her enemies. She then explained about the golden lasso and how she used it to seek the truth from those she captured with it.

With each passing second, Sandra could feel more and more powerful. Power that she had never thought possible. She said, " Lara, your hands are bound by your own magic lasso. I have control of that lasso and you must obey everything that I command. Do you understand?’’

“ Yes, I understand”

Lara, when I release you from your lasso and the hypnotic trance you are in, you will forget everything except the marvelous massage that you received. You will reward me with all the money in your wallet for the incredible feeling you are expenceing. You will give me your address and ask that I come tonight at midnight and give you another massage at your residence. When I arrive at your place, you will immediately go and sit down in a chair. After sitting down in the chair, you will take your lasso and hand it to me. You will not think or know why you are doing this but will obey these commands. Once you have handed me the magic lasso and sat down in the chair, you will proceed to fall back into deep sleep. This deep sleep will take you once again to a complete state of relaxation. A state that can only be controlled by me. You will return to this state that you are in now, completely under my command. Do you understand, Lara?

“ Yes, I understand”.

Sandra proceeded to bring Lara out of her hypnotic state. She explained to her she would count back from ten and upon arriving at one, Lara would wake up feeling incredibly refreshed from the massage. As Sandra started counting, she removed the lasso from Lara’s hands, she returned it to the bag and placed it back into the locker. At the number five, she returned the money to the wallet knowing it would be back into her hands within minutes. At three, she locked the locker and took the key and placed it back around Lara’s neck. At two, she reminded Lara to not forget the post hypnotic suggestions and the commands she had given Lara while under the control of the magic lasso. At one, she snapped her fingers and awakened Lara.

Lara awoke to find herself feeling incredible. The pain was gone from her muscles and she felt great. Unaware of what had happened, she proceeded to obey the post hypnotic suggestions that had been given her. She took all the money she had in her wallet and paid Sandra thanking her again and again for the incredible massage she had been given. She also decided she wanted another massage. She asked Sandra if she could come to her condominium tonight at midnight and give her another one. She would reward Sandra with even more money if she would come. Sandra smiled and took the address of Lara. As Lara walked away with her bag over her shoulder, Sandra smiled and thought of visiting the residence of Lady Luck and how she planned to change her life with the help of a superherione. A superherione who was completely under her control.