The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEMISE OF LADY LUCK

CHAPTER 3.. THE TRANSFORMATION

At midnight, Sandra drove up to the address which Lara had given her earlier that day. She proceeded towards the door in anticipation of the events that were about to occur. If everything went to plan, both Sandra and Lara’s life would be taking a drastic change within the next few hours. Sandra rang the doorbell and felt her heart start to pound within her chest. She worried that somehow Lara would realize what had happened earlier today at the sports club. Somehow the memories of what Sandra had done would become clear to Lara in which case Sandra would be feeling the wrath of this superherione.

The door answered and Lara greeted Sandra gratefully thanking her for coming at such a late hour. As Sandra walked in, she viewed the surroundings of this place that housed the famous Lady Luck. Spacious for a condominium, Sandra was instantly envious of the lifestyle that Lara had. Sandra watched Lara closely as they walked into the living room. Lara was dressed in a nightgown which flattered her already attractive figure. Lara moved without a word over to a wall and pressed a secret button. The wall opened up to reveal a secret compartment. Inside the secret compartment, Sandra recognized the costume she had seen earlier that day inside Lara’s bag. The tight fitting yellow super herione costume complete with boots,belt and domino mask. But most important of all, at this moment in time, lay the magic lasso. Lara, without a word, quietly, picked up the lasso and turned to walk back to Sandra. Fear once again flowed through Sandra as Lara moved towards her. Was she going to use it on her was foremost in her mind as Lara placed the powerful lasso in Sandra hands and turned to walk away. She moved over to a huge chair and sat down without muttering a word. A couple of seconds after sitting down in the chair, Lara’s eyes closed and her head fell forward into a deep sleep.

Exhalation flowed through every pore of Sandra’s body. And with the exhalation, the wicked evil smile that had graced her face earlier that day returned. Lara sat in front of her in a deep trance waiting for Sandra to execute her devious plan.

Sandra moved forward and quickly took the lasso and draped it around the entranced Lara. She tied it tightly around her chest with her hands by her side. She also draped the lasso around the back of the chair so that Lara was completely bound and unable to move. Without saying a word, Sandra then moved over to the secret compartment that Lara had retrieved the magic lasso from. She removed the costume, boots, mask, and golden belt. She then proceeded to undress. Lara was roughly the same size as Sandra so she figured there would be no problem fitting into the costume. With each movement, Sandra became more excited. She squeezed into the yellow costume and felt the excitement of it’s presence upon her body. She slid the boots on over the legs of the costume. She loved the feel and look of the costume upon her body. She picked up the domino mask and placed it upon her face. It almost magically merged into her face. With every passing moment, she felt more and more powerful. Finally, and not even knowing the importance of it’s power, she fastened the golden belt around her waist. Upon completion, a incredible feeling of goddess like power went through her body. She immediately felt more strong and superpowerful. She then realized that the belt is what gave Lara the incredible powers of Lady Luck. She moved to the tall floor length mirrors and felt her breath taken away by the sight of her in the costume of Lady Luck. She knew at that moment that she had to have this identity, this power of a superherione within her. Now to conclude her business with Lara.

She walked back and picked up the lasso that tied Lara to the chair. She stared down at the mere mortal in front of her.

She reached down and removed the bonds of the lasso from the chair all the while keeping Lara tightly tied to the magical rope. She commanded Lara to keep her eyes closed and to stand up. She slowly led Lara to the mirror that she had just stood in front of. She positioned Lara so that her reflection was immediately in front of her. She then moved so that Sandra’s reflection was in the second floor length mirror that was attached to the original. She commanded Lara to open her eyes.

“ Lara, what do you see?”

Lara stared at her reflection bound by the magic lasso. She then switched her gaze to the second mirror and the reflection of Sandra dressed as Lady Luck. Lara explained what she saw in front of her in the mirrors.

“ Lara, from now on, your memory of being Lady Luck is gone forever. You do not have a secret identity of Lady Luck. You are only Lara Williams from now on. This is your only identity. You know that there is a superherione named Lady Luck but that is all you know. Do you understand my commands?”

“ Yes,” Lara said as she looked at the reflections in front of her with entranced eyes. Under the hypnotic trance put upon her by Sandra, and now a prisoner of the magic lasso, she nodded in agreement and said she understood the instructions and commands being told her bySandra.”

“ When I leave here, you are going to go to your bed and go to sleep. You will no knowledge of what has transpired here tonight. You will be unable to remember that you once had a secret identity as Lady Luck. You will be and will be forever Lara Williams. Do you understand all of my commands? No knowledge of being Lady Luck. No knowledge of being hypnotized by me. Repeat to me my commands”.

“ I will have no knowledge of being hypnotized. No knowledge of ever being Lady Luck. I am merely Lara Williams”.

As Sandra slowly removed the magic lasso from around Lara, she commanded Lara to go to the bedroom and go to sleep. Lara turned as walked away towards the bedroom. She no longer had any knowledge of her crimefighting as Lady Luck. Sandra slowly watched Lara walk away.

The new Lady Luck moved across the room to the front door. She decided to try her new powers out and flew off into the night. She had completed her plans and had indeed become, Lady Luck. As she flew into the night and felt the incredible feeling of flight, she had no intention of being a crime fighter. She planned to use these powers to get rich very quickly. She decided to visit the local jewelry stores and make a withdrawal. She was up to her third jewelry store when she encountered Ms. Blackheart, the arch enemy of the previous Lady Luck.