The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEMISE OF LADY LUCK

CHAPTER FOUR.. Perils of Being a Superherione

The exhiliation of flight was beyond anything Sandra had ever felt. The last few hours had been incredible for her. As she flew into the night, she reflected on the events that had changed her life. She had changed from a struggling female who was about to ride the bus with no transportation to a incredible female who newly attained superpowers allowed her to fly anywhere at any time. She had decided to change the costume and name of this identity she has stolen from the unsuspecting Lara. She had no ambitions for being a superherione. She wanted these powers to make her rich and live in a lifestyle she figured she deserved for herself. Fighting villains was not in her plans. Unfortunately, her plans were about to change.

She arrived at the third jewelry store of the night and had just disabled the alarm with her newly attained super-strength when a noise behind her caused her to freeze. She figured a security guard had come to investigate which she would have no trouble overpowering with either her superior strength or at worst, with the help of the magic lasso. But as she gazed back into the darkness, what appeared was not the sight of a overweight security guard but of a feminine form that sent fear through Sandra’s costumed body. Moving slowly towards her was a person Sandra quickly recognized as Ms.Blackheart, a villainous who many battles with Lady Luck was known far and wide.

“ So, you have come back for more of a beating, Lady Luck”. Ms. Blackheart said as she closed in on her hated foe. As she moved in for the confrontation, she was taken back by the stiffness and nervousness of her opponent. Lady Luck backed away and Ms. Blackheart knew something was definitely wrong. Despite the fact that she defeated Lady Luck the night before, she knew from her many battles with this superherione that she would never back away in fear. On the contrary, Lady Luck would be that much more difficult to defeat due to the punishment and humiliation she had received at the hands of Ms. Blackheart. But the costumed crusader in front of her continued to back away from her in apparent terror. Something was not quite right about this encounter with her arch-enemy.

Sandra cursed her bad luck. She was inside the building or she could have just flown away from this pest. She tried to move away but was quickly running out of space within the room. The costumed female in front of her was cutting off all avenues of escape. The new Lady Luck reached for the golden rope attached to her belt and attempted to lasso the beautiful Blackheart to stop her from attacking. But Sandra’s abilities of using the lasso to capture a foe was mistimed. Using the lasso to control a hypnotized Lara was one thing but a moving villainous of incredible movement and powers of her own was another thing.

Ms. Blackheart easily brushed aside the half hearted attempt to encircle her with the magic rope. All her senses continued to tell her something was definately wrong with the costumed crusader in front of her. In daylight, she would have been able to tell immediately that this was not the true Lady Luck but a imposter. But the night kept this secret from her for a few more seconds. Blackheart quickly raised her hands and pounced upon Lady Luck who at the last second moved her hands up and locked them into Blackheart’s as they engaged in a test of strength.

Lady Luck and Ms. Blackheart had often started battles by locking their hands with each other. They both enjoyed the feeling of seeing who was strongest that day over the other. But despite Sandra’s new super-strength, she was not prepared for the match of power against this supervillain. Sandra tried to use her new founded strength to bend back the locked fingers of Ms. Blackheart but instead slowly saw her fingers start to move backwards. She was being overpowered by the strength of Ms. Blackheart. Soon, her fingers were completely pressed back in painful submission and Sandra slowly felt her knees starting to buckle. Soon, she was down to her knees as Ms. Blackheart stood over her pressing her fingers back into a completely submissive position. Sandra felt as if her fingers would crack from the pain at any moment. Her head moved down to the floor as Blackheart applied more and more pressure on her hands and fingers. She continued to apply pressure to the bent fingers of the superherione and could hear the groans of pain coming from the masked crusader.

As Ms. Blackheart saw her opponent’s masked face drop towards the floor, she struck again. She raised her knee and drove it into the forehead of Lady Luck driving her head back with a crack. Blackheart released the tortured fingers of Lady Luck’s from hers and watched the superherione crumble to the floor. Without letting Lady Luck any time to recoup her strength, Blackheart grasped her dark hair and painfully lifted her up. She could see the grimace and groans of Lady Luck even in the darkness. She proceeded to stand Lady Luck upright against a wall and plunged a left fist into the stomach of the costumed crusader. Lady Luck knees immediately buckled and she again fell in a heap to the floor. Ms. Blackheart again moved on her opponent. She again lifted her foe up by her hair but this time she bent down and lifted Lady Luck up into the air.

Sandra opened her pained eyes to see that Ms. Blackheart had indeed lifted her above her head. She could see the ceiling as Blackheart’s hands were planted firmly into her back holding her high in the air. And then with one movement, Ms. Blackheart released the bruised body of Lady Luck and at the same time moved her body down to one knee so that the falling body of the superherione crashed into the outstretched knee of Ms. Blackheart. The impact of Sandra’s back crashing into the waiting bent knee of Ms.Blackheart sent waves of pain throughout her body. She passed out for a couple of seconds as her defeated body hit the floor.

Ms. Blackheart quickly moved to retrieve a rag and bottle from the bag she had brought along with her. She emptied the contents of the chreofoam into the rag as she saw Lady Luck slowly start to crawl away from her. She slowly moved towards her victim as the fumes of the chreofoam were released from the rag. Soon she stood over the fallen superherione and stared down at the defeated foe that she had come to know and hate. She reached down and pressed the rag over the face of the surprised Lady Luck.

Sandra felt the rag engulf her face and the chroafoam race into her lungs. Her bruised and battled body tried to battle the hands that encircled her face. But Ms. Blackheart continued to apply the rags to the face as the struggling crusader started to weaken from the overpowering fumes. Soon her body could continue the fight no more and it collapsed slowly into the floor. Once convinced that Lady Luck was indeed knocked out from the drugged rag, she watched the superherione succumb to the floor. Ms. Blackheart smiled as she quickly took the magic lasso that had evaded her grasp time and time again. She then proceeded to tie Lady Luck up and place her into bondage from her own ropes. Lady Luck was finally her’s to defeat once and for all.