The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEMISE OF LADY LUCK

CHAPTER SIX.. PRISONER OF THE DOMINO MASK

Ms. Blackheart watched as Sandra flew off after being released from her bonds, and about to follow the instructions given her by the villainous. Blackheart now knew one more thing that could be used to her advantage in the future. She now was aware that Lady Luck secret identiy was Lara Williams. Blackheart figured that this might someday come in handy in her plans to defeat Lady Luck once and for all. As Blackheart turned and walked back inside her secret hideout, she held in her left hand the familiar sight of Lady Luck’s yellow domino mask. Sandra was wearing a exact looking replacement mask that Blackheart had placed on the hypnotized Sandra just before sending her on her mission to undo the events of the previous hours.

Sandra indeed proceeded to reverse the events she had caused earlier that day and the night that followed. Following the instructions given her by Blackheart, she flew back in the pre-dawn hours to the house of Lara Williams. Without thought of what she was about to do, she proceeded into the house. She moved into the bedroom and quickly used the lasso on a unsuspecting and sleepy Lara. She proceeded to place the memory of Lady Luck’s existence back into the mind of Lara. Everything she had done to wipe out that memory, she now brought back. Ironically, she did these deeds under the hypnotic inductions placed upon her by Blackheart. As she finished with the mission, she ordered Lara to return to her bed and to fall asleep and not remembering what had just occurred. When Lara woke up, she would have no memory of Sandra showing up at midnight, being hypnotized into not remembering her secret identity, and consequently; the most recent events of these things being placed back into her memory. The last thing Lara was told before the magic lasso was removed was that when she awoke, she would proceed to the secret hideout of Blackheart’s to battle her famed foe. She would not know why she knew where this secret hideout was, just that she had to go and encounter her enemy.

Sandra now moved back into the living room of Lara’s dwelling and proceeded to the last part of the commands given her. She removed the costume of Lady Luck that she had worn during the night. She dressed back into her normal clothes moving as a robot would without thinking. She placed the costume, golden belt, and lasso she had used so effectively earlier back into it’s secret compartment. She then walked silently out to the car, and proceeded to drive off into the night. She would not remember the night’s events when she awoke the next day. Her memory’s, conquest of Lara, and defeat at the hands of Blackheart would never be remembered.

Lara awoke in the morning, not knowing of the incredible events of the previous night. No memory of her secret identity as Lady Luck being taken from her, and then being given back to her by ironically, her greatest enemy. Lara proceeded to take care of her normal morning duties at home, and then without thinking, she realized that she had to go to the secret hideout of Ms. Blackheart and face her enemy. She moved to the secret compartment and within minutes, emerged as Lady Luck. She moved into the morning daylight and flew off to the secret hideout and the events that awaited her. She was also unaware that she was not wearing her true domino mask, but one that came from the hands of her enemy.

As she arrived at the secret hideout, she proceeded to look around and decided a small window on the side would be the best way to enter without attracting unnecessary attention. She quickly and effortlessy used her super strength to slide the window open from it’s locked position. She saw a infra-red camera posed below the ceiling and used her lasso to disable it. She moved like a cat into the room. She turned left and proceeded down some stairs and entered some type of dungeon. The dungeon sent shivers through Lady Luck’s body. On a far wall was shackles used to tie someone’s feet and hands. Lady Luck had no wish to get acquainted with these sinester looking chains of restaine. In the middle of the room was a cart on wheels that sat different bottles. Lady Luck quietly picked up a couple of these bottles and the nervousness she felt upon seeing the shackles increased. She held a bottle of cheolofoam which Blackheart apparently used on occasion to disable her victims. Next to that sat a bottle of truth serum and a needle. The viciousness of Blackheart’s sinester deeds apparently knew no bounds. She moved to a closet and opened it. Inside was a spare costume and boots of Blackheart’s. She closed the closet door and awaited her enemy.

Within minutes, Blackheart entered and paced nervously. She had expected Lady Luck to appear by now and could not figure out why she had not. She moved to the monitors to check the camera’s that were scattered throughout the hideout. As she wondered why she could not get a picture on camera No. 5, she heard a sound from behind her.

As she turned, she caught a glimpse of her enemy, Lady Luck. But the vision of her foe was cut short as Lady Luck unleashed a fist that caught Blackheart under the chin. The stunned Blackheart could not even react to the pain of the first punch delivered by Lady Luck, when she felt the second one delivered into her exposed stomach. The power of the punches delivered with super strength from Lady Luck, sent Blackheart reeling backward.

Lady Luck moved towards the stunned Blackheart and the embarassment of the defeat from the previous day caused her to continue to punish her foe. A more rationale Lady Luck could have used her lasso on the stunned Blackheart but the anger within her from the humiliation the day before made her seek revenge. Blackheart was bent over from the punch to her midsection when Lady Luck proceeded to drive her knee into the forehead of the bent over villainous. Blackheart went flying backwards onto the ground in apparent pain from the punishment being delivered to her. As she cursed herself for not being better prepared for this fight, she tried to place her hands on the ground to help lift herself back to her feet. As she stared down at her hands, her eyes grew wide as she saw Lady Luck’s booted heel come down on the back of her right hand. She grimaced as Lady Luck dug the stiletto heel deep into the back of Blackheart’s hand. She groaned as Lady Luck ground the heel deeper and deeper into the top of her hand. She took her left hand and drove it into the stomach of the standing superherione. Lady Luck spiraled backward in pain at the unsuspecting blow from her opponent.

Ms. Blackheart struggled to her feet as Lady Luck tried to regain her breath a few feet away. Blackheart’s right hand was throbbing from pain from the punishment that was delivered to it by Lady Luck’s boot. Blackheart moved her left hand to the secret pocket in her costume. She felt the small microswitch she had placed there earlier and removed it. Much like a remote control but much smaller, she proceeded to activate it.

Lady Luck was about to move in and administer more pain to her arch-enemy when she felt the eyelets in her domino mask dissapear. Within a second or two, she realized she could no longer see and was in total darkness. Somehow, her mask has closed shut keeping her from being able to see. Her hands went immediately up to her mask to remove it but it could not be removed. Somehow, it was attached to her face and not under her control.

Laughter soon filled the room. The laughter of Blackheart as she saw a now struggling Lady Luck trying to remove the mask. She enjoyed the sight of seeing Lady Luck, a prisoner of the Domino Mask.

“ Don’t try to remove the mask, Lady Luck. I am the only one that can control it. It can only be removed by my hands”.

Lady Luck’s worst fears became reality as she heard Blackheart moving towards her. She tried to strike out but her hands could find nothing but empty air. The next thing she felt was Blackheart’s boot crashing into her stomach. She fell to the ground in pain as the darkness was interrupted by her enemy’s fist crashing into her chin. She staggered backward as the darkness and pain filled her body. Blackheart’s laughter continued as she continued to deliver blows to the midsection of Lady Luck. As Lady Luck’s knees would start to buckle under the pounding being delivered to her body, Blackheart would pull the super-herione up and continue to apply more punishment.

Soon unconsciousness overcame the super-herione as the beating from Blackheart went on and on. Blackheart then stood over the fallen super-herione. She removed the lasso and golden belt and moved Lady Luck’s body to the shackles attached to the wall. Soon, the super- herione awakened as she realized that she was chained at the wrists and ankles by the shackles she had seen earlier. She felt the mask release from the darkness and daylight flooded into her eyes. She looked into the room at the black costumed villain who held the microswitch in her hands.

Blackheart placed the microswitch down on the cart. She decided she wanted her foe to see her enemy. She basked in the glow of seeing the costumed crusader chained to the wall, her prisoner. She walked up to the defenseless Lady Luck and smiled.

“ You are mine to do with as I please, Lady Luck. After I play with you awhile, I will use your magic lasso on you to do my bidding.”

Lady Luck saw her magic lasso and golden belt sitting next to the microswitch on the cart. With the golden belt removed, she did not have the powers needed to break the bonds that held her.

“ You will never get away with this”, Lady Luck said but the only reply was the laughter coming from her enemy. Blackheart followed this with a backhanded slap that strung the cheek of the superherione.

“ You will pay for your insubornation, fool”. Blackheart then turned and walked back to the cart. She picked up the microswitch and pointed it at Lady Luck’s chained body and activated the mask once again.

Darkness again fell upon Lady Luck as the mask again blanked out all light. Lady Luck heard the clicking of Blackheart’s stiletto heels approach as terror filled her heart once again.

“ If you are nice and beg for mercy, perhaps I will let you look upon my body. The body of the one who has defeated you again and again.”

Lady Luck screamed Never which was rewarded by another slap from the hand of Ms. Blackheart. The villainous then turned and walked out of the dungeon leaving Lady Luck in the darkness provided by her mask.

Ms. Blackheart toyed with her new prize over the next few days. Lady Luck was never released from her chains for more than a few minutes at a time. Blackheart enjoyed controlling the mask upon Lady Luck’s face causing darkness to fall upon her time and time again.

By the third day, Lady Luck’s will was breaking down. She was allowed to eat only when the magic lasso was binding her and controlled by Ms. Blackheart. Then one day, as Lady Luck was released from the darkness of the mask, she gazed upon a sight that caused her to look away in horror. Ms. Blackheart was wearing the golden belt around her waist. This gave the supervillain more power than ever. The gold belt adorned a new black costume of Blackheart’s making her look invincible. Lady Luck knew she was getting weaker and weaker as the days went on. Any attempt to escape would have to done soon. Blackheart enjoyed the feeling of this control of her rival. As she toyed with the mind of Lady Luck, she knew she almost had broken the will of her nemesis. The incredible power she felt as she placed the golden belt around her waist convinced her that she would never allow her enemy to wear it again. She allowed her prisoner to view her prize and enjoyed the fear she saw in her defeated opponent. She removed the belt and placed it next to the lasso. As she reached for the microswitch to activate Lady Luck’s domino mask into darkness, she heard a pleading voice that caused her great pleasure.

“ Please, Ms. Blackheart, don’t activate the mask. I beg you”.

These were the words that she had been waiting to hear. The great, super-herione Lady Luck pleading with her and begging her to be merciful.

Indeed, Ms. Blackheart put down the microswitch and walked over to the fallen super-herione. She reached down and removed the domino mask from Lady Luck. Her long fingers wrapped around the face of the unmasked Lady Luck as the superherione looked down in disgrace.

“ Yes, I believe you are coming around. But let’s see if you are indeed subserviant to your new mistress.” Ms. Blackheart looked down at Lady Luck who lay on the ground staring down at the floor in shame. As Ms. Blackheart stared down at the beaten super-herione, she placed her black boot in front of the face of Lady Luck. Without a word, Lady Luck knew what Blackheart wanted. She proceeded to kiss the boot of her enemy.

A smile crossed the evil face of Ms. Blackheart. She had indeed beaten Lady Luck both physically and mentally. She walked over to the arm shackles on the wall and unlocked them. She tossed them down to the ground of the humbled super-herione.

Again, without a word being said, Lady Luck placed the shackles around her wrists. At the sound of the clicking of the lock, Ms. Blackheart simply smiled and started to walk out of the room. At the last minute, she turned and looked down at Lady Luck.

“ Oh,yes; I would’nt want to forget this,” Ms. Blackheart smiled as she walked back to the cart. She picked up the golden belt and lasso and walked back out of the room. Lady Luck, truly humbled and defeated, heard the lock of the dungeon door.

As the room became quiet, Lady Luck felt the sting of tears welling up in her eyes. Then, a deep anger came as she knew that any attempt of escape would have to done now. Released from the mask but stripped of her golden belt and lasso, Lady Luck slid into deep thought of how to escape the clutches of her enemy.