The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demon Soul

Warning the story contains explicit material of a sexual nature. It contains Mind control, female domination, incest, bodily invasion, transformation, body growth, masturbation and female/male sex. This work is entirely mine. Please do not copy, steal or distribute this document, unless you have my consent. You can contact me on my email address . Don’t hesitate, I always read my mail. If you give me some good feedback, I’ll keep writing. For More Stories and Artwork by me, visit http://twistedcreation.tk.

Chapter One—A Wrong Move

It was dark. It had been for a long time. It knew it was trapped in the darkness, unable to escape its prison. For Two thousand years, give or take although it hadn’t been counting for a long time. There was no sense of time in its confinement, no day, no night only darkness. It just sat quietly, waiting for its release. It sniggered to itself, ‘Hope, a demon isn’t meant to have hope. Hope is a human weakness. Must be getting weak...’ It thought, amused by its own irony. It was all the demon had though; it had expended all its energy trying to break free from its prison. It was weak, and it knew. It needed to be free soon, or it was over. Suddenly it sensed something, something outside. Something was near. Suddenly the demons whole world shook.

‘Wow, this is a nice box! I wonder why anyone would throw it out here.’ shouted Simon to his friend.

‘Whoa, what’s inside, can you open it?’ said Paul catching up.

Although covered in dirt, the Box was elaborately decorated. It was a deep mahogany colour, with intricate patterns carved into its surface, and strange ancient letters painted on over it. There were also black crystals set in it, and a complex looking locking mechanism sealing the lid.

Simon held the box up to his ear and shook it violently, trying to hear if it had anything inside. Nothing, it seemed to be empty. The box did feel kind of heavy, even if it was not a box and was solid, it was still much heavier than it looked.

Simon had a brain wave, as he brushed the dirt off with his gloved hand.

‘Hey, I’ve got it! It’s my mom’s birthday next week, if I give her this, I won’t have to spend any money! I’m pretty sure she’ll love this’ he said with a scheming look on his face.

‘That’s cold man, real cold. But I’ve got to say, it seems like you’ve got a good plan there, it looks really old and expensive, and I know your mom love this kind of crazy shit. Just make sure you give it a wash, and a polish it up a bit, and she probably give you a treat’ replied Paul, seemingly on Simons wave length.

Simon put the box in his bag, and they both carried on home.

The demon inside sensed something. He had been found. He also sensed something that excited him, a male had found him. He started to prepare for his escape and for his new body. He knew that his freedom was at hand, and prepared well. As soon as the trigger stone was touched, he would be free, and who ever was outside would be his new host.

‘Maybe hope wasn’t so bad after all’ the demon thought to himself, having a hard time controlling his excitement. He sat and waited patiently. His time would come, and his power would return.

A few days later, the box was once again on the move. It had spent the last week under Simon’s bed, wrapped in red wrapping paper. It was his mom’s birthday, and the time was near. He wanted to get his mom to wake up with her present next to her, so his would be the first she opened. He snuck into her room early in the morning and placed it next to her bed, the tag hanging down so she could clearly see who it was from.

He snuck out, thinking he’d gotten away, and the perfect plan would be set into action. He didn’t notice his mom’s eyes open as he left.

Sarah smiled to herself as she looked at the present her son had left for her. She sat up quietly, and waited till she heard her son’s door shut, the reached for the present.

‘Hmm, this feels heavy, I wonder what it is?’ She thought, shaking it to see if she could hear anything inside. Nothing, but it did feel solid. Sarah began to unwrap the present her son had got her, tearing it slowly so as not to alert her Simon to her opening it.

When she had finished she turned her bedside lamp on to see what the present was.

Inside the demon could sense movement, although in his excitement he didn’t realise that his intended victim was a women. He’d assumed his male finder was the one attempting to open the box. In his original form, he could have easily taken any human, male or female, but in his current state, things could become more complicated. Being much stronger of mind, women had a higher level of resistance and control over his tantric powers. He was completely oblivious to the oncoming danger, and had already begun chanting the rites that would seal him with his new host, as soon as the box was open. He heard a scratching and tapping on the outside. The time was near.

Sarah was bemused. She loved the box, its detailed exterior inset with black jewels, but she wanted to see inside. She tried to pick the lock, but it was far beyond her capabilities. She started to feel annoyed, then, for some inexplicable reason, she felt a twitch in her pussy.

‘Whoa, what’s going on with me, It’s been a while since I felt like this’ She sighed as the twitch got stronger. She felt herself warming up, but couldn’t think of a reason why. No dirty thoughts, nothing. She didn’t complain though, instead she ran her hands slowly over her breasts, gently pinching her nipples as she did. Then after a few moments her hands began to wander down, past her waist and into her silk panties.

As she started to gently rub her button, she didn’t notice the box slowly start to vibrate. Inside the demons magic was escaping, and flowing into her, causing her feelings to become more and more intense. The demon was using this magic to excite his new host, only when they were in a complete state of orgasm, and close to the box, would the lock break, and then there was no going back. He hoped that his new host was a good looking one, as it would waste valuable power to change him into a good looking guy. However, His hope was misplaced.

Sarah was in heaven. She hadn’t felt this good for a long time, if ever. She furiously worked her fingers in and out of her dripping pussy, as she rubbed her clit with her other hand. She couldn’t think of anything for her fantasy, her mind seemed blank, although the burning desire in her kept her fingers working. She wanted to imagine something, a reason why she felt like this. She reached round and under her bed, and pulled out her small vibrator. Only 3 inches in size, it made up in its power. She touched it against her clit and turned the dial on the end to full. It hummed into life, sending sparks of pleasure through her body, racing from her clit, across her body and into her nipples. She began to moan as the vibrator worked, still working her fingers in and out of herself. She moved one of her hands to her mouth and tasted herself, soaking her fingers with spit, before moving back down and to her waiting asshole. She worked her fingers round, gently pushing as the edges, massaging her hole before eventually pushing her fingers inside. She squealed at the added pleasure spreading from her ass, mixing with the pleasure already washing over her from her pussy. She didn’t know what was happening to her, she had never needed to cum this badly in her whole life, but it seemed as if something was holding her back, making her have to push harder and harder. Her hands were almost a blur of activity as she tried to get to her climax. Harder and deeper, faster and faster. She started to cry, her desperation was too much. She needed more, something more to push her over the edge. She looked around her room for something suitable. She looked and looked but couldn’t find anything. Then she looked down at her dressing table. A candle. She jumped up, her hands never leaving her crotch. She grabbed the candle. It was a large candle about 12″ long without its base, about 2 ½″ wide and rounded at its end to fit better in its holder.

Almost as soon as she had the candle in her hand she has in pressed into he pussy, trying to get it as deep as she could without hurting herself. She worked it in and out of herself, groaning loudly as the extra pleasure bolted through her body. She managed to get back to her bed, her hands in use making it difficult to settle easily. She threw her head back and cried, as she was still just short of her orgasm. She knew that this would be the greatest orgasm of her entire life; she needed to make it happen. She tried desperately to think of something, anything just to urge her over the edge and into her personal heaven. She put her head back forward and saw the box on her bed between her legs. She thought of her son who had brought it for her birthday, then suddenly, her mind exploded with erotic thoughts. She couldn’t shake the thought of her son coming in naked and making love to her. She imagined his hard cock sliding smoothly into the pussy that had once held him. Thoughts of him cumming inside her filled her sex craving mind, even though the thought repulsed her mind, her body loved it, and she was on the very brink.

The demon sensed the orgasm start to form; it started its dark rituals, using the last of his strength to hold her on the edge until he was ready. He felt the box begin to vibrate and pulse as he chanted, and he could hear the wooden sides beginning to twist and flex. He was so close, once he had finished this ritual there was no going back, the box would wrench open and force him into the nearest vessel, where he would spend the rest of his days. All he could think about in his mind was women, making love to them over and over spreading his dark seed once again to plague the world of man. He was close. The final words were spoken, and he felt his world shatter.

Sarah came. It was the most intense feeling she had ever experienced. Like a bubble her orgasm had burst upon her, washing over her. She felt it reach her core, jangling all her nerves. She tried to scream out but her throat was paralysed with the feelings she was experiencing. She managed to wrench her eyes open, her eyes unable to focus properly. She could make out a light, a bright red light. She couldn’t concentrate but saw that the box was the source. Over and over she came; she had never had multiple orgasms before, and was having real trouble controlling her body. He fingers gripped the bed sheets and her back arched, and then she collapsed, just in time to feel another wash over her body.

The Box opened and a bight light, a bright orb shot out, redder and brighter than the light of the box itself. It shot up in the air and hovered momentarily above the heaving woman below. The demon saw his mistake, and tried to cancel the spell, but it was far too late. He didn’t have the power to control a woman. He would be absorbed by her, this was his end. What little power he had would be taken and he would cease to be. He screamed as the orb plunged down and into the woman’s open, silently screaming mouth.

Sarah was shocked. Her mind cleared almost instantly as she felt something force its way into her mouth. She didn’t have time to react before it was in and completely inside. She sat up and felt her chest. She could feel something move inside her. Suddenly, there was an intense heat in her chest, and she wretched in agony as it began to spread through her body, washing over her like a terrible anti-orgasm. She felt it enter her mind. She was suddenly faced with flashes of hell. She saw demons raping women and men, fire burning all around her. Then she saw a demon, it was like her only more demonic. Its skin was slightly blackened; her breasts were perfect, firm and large, the nipples standing erect and hard. Her body was perfect, toned and firm with a hint of muscle showing. Her skin was smooth and tight, not a wrinkle or blemish. Her face was almost identical to hers, only more youthful, in her twenties. Her eyes were a deep emerald green and her hair was a fiery red. Sarah shuddered as she looked on; she was overcome with lust for her dark counterpart. Suddenly the dark version of her started to walk towards her, slowly and seductively, her hips swaying as she did.

She stepped forwards and placed her dark full lips on Sarah, who instantly responded by kissing back, her mouth opening to give her dark clone access. She felt the tongue enter her mouth, but was shocked when she felt its forked tip extending down her throat. She tried to pull away, but her dark lover held her firmly. Suddenly the dark Sarah pulled Sarah tight, and they began to meld. Sarah tried to scream as she felt her skin fusing and mixing with her dark version. Then as soon as it had begun it was over, and her dark copy had gone. She looked down and almost collapsed, her body had changed, dark and perfect.

She heard a whisper in her mind ‘I’m you, you’re me, and we are one. My body, power and lust combined with your mind fantasies and existence in your world. I will never speak again, but please use our body wisely or I will control it for us. You will know everything I do, as I know everything you do. We must mate, soon. Your son is in the next room’

Suddenly her pussy quivered, a jolt of pleasure burning through her body. The thought of her son’s hard cock was what got her into this mess, but she didn’t care. She needed cock; she needed to consummate her joining, her empowerment and her new side. She stood amazed as the visions of hell slowly faded and she was back in her room again, she had returned to her pervious position, spread-eagled on the bed, with a large damp batch between her legs. The warmth of her orgasm still throbbed slightly inside her. She looked down and saw that the box was now open and completely empty, and that the candle that she had used for her orgasm had melted and had mixed into her bed sheets. As she relished the last of her orgasms pleasures, she looked at the mirror near the end of the bed. She was shocked. In the dawn light she could see her body in almost perfect vision. She was perfect. Although she was beautiful in her original form, she was amazed at the transformation that had occurred. Her skin had toned and tightened all over her body, her body firm and supple, blemishes gone, and breasts perfect. Even her hair and eyes had changes, fiery red hair and emerald green eyes. Then she looked down, her pussy was perfection. Her lips were full and firm, and completely hairless, her clit was twice the size it once was, and seemed to be exposed permanently. She felt the inside, and was overjoyed when she felt its hot tight depths, and the sheer level of pleasure that was given off. She started to feel something else too, a burning desire for sex. Men, women anyone she could get her hands on. She knew she had the power to get anything she desired.

Sarah heard a cough in the next room, and suddenly her mind was set. She wanted that cock. With an evil smile on her face she stood up, her perfect body rippling and flexing as she did so, and walked out of the room, her ass swaying in its new perfect form.

Simon was asleep, his mind flashing to a fro between beautiful women, all of which were naked, offering themselves to him. He seemed to be stuck though, like a pseudo-nightmare, all that was around him was out of his reach, he was unable to break free from his imaginary bonds and reach his goal. His cock was hard and throbbing, both in and out of his dream. Lying on his back, it was clear to see it standing proud from under the sheets. As he dreamt, he didn’t notice his mother slowly open the door and enter. She silently moved to the side of his bed and placed her hand gently on her son’s forehead, closing her eyes as she did so. Simon’s dreams were suddenly changed. He saw his other join the crowd of women, although she was much better looking than she had been. She wore nothing; her perfect body seemed to draw his cock attention. He watched mesmerised as she approached each woman and began administering oral sex on each one. This was almost too much for him, as his pre-cum begun to leak from the tip of his dick. As she altered his dreams, she began to slowly pull back the sheets to reveal her sons average sized penis. She sighed, disappointed.

‘I always thought you’d be a big man, but it looks like I was wrong. It’s a good job I don’t have to settle for this’ she whispered gently as she took hold of his solid cock. As she did, it began to throb and pulse in her hand. Then it began moving slightly, then growing. She held it form as her powers began to work on her son’s body. Simon didn’t feel this growth, as he still dreamt. His penis grew and grew, till in reached 12″ in length and 3 in width. Sarah smiled as she saw the result of her handy work.

In his dream Simon was beyond the realms of fantasy. Every woman his mom had given and orgasm too had begun to change and morph into copies of her. She finally finished the last woman and stood facing him, her face soaked and dripping with their combined juices. She slowly strolled over to him, her copies watching intently. As she approached, he felt his dick begin to pulse and ache. He felt his cum begin to boil and churn inside his balls, searching for a way out. But not in front of his mom, he had to fight it.

Sarah saw that her son was fighting, she knew that deep down he would love to fuck hr senseless, but his moral codes, the ones she had helped reinforce in his mind, were stopping him. Even in his dreams. She cursed herself for doing such things, even though she had no idea that this was the way it was meant to be at the time. It did however give her some much needed practice at imposing her will upon people when they fought her. She decided to bind him in his dream and seduce him there, while in the real world she would be seducing his unconscious body and his newly reform dick.

She released her grip on his cock, and slowly shifted her position, until she was sat on his lower body, the gigantic cock now firmly pressing between her full ass cheeks. She began to grind her hips up and down, rubbing her ass and pussy along its length, enjoying the feelings it brought to her. In her mind she envisioned it happening in his dream. Passing from her to him, the vision moved into his mind. Simon was lying down, still in the room of his dreams, but he felt a weight on his lower body, it was his mom, the perfect version of her. He tried to fight it, but found that he was completely stuck, unable to move. He felt his hard cock begin to pulse as it felt her smooth firm ass pressing against it. He cried out as she began to slowly rise up and then down again, slowly rubbing her pussy and asshole against it. He wanted her to fuck him so badly, he’d never seen anyone as perfect and beautiful as her, but then there was a pang of guilt and shame as her thought that it was his mother. He knew it was just a dream, and it wouldn’t be hurting if he did let her fuck him. But still the guilt gnawed at him. The choice in the matter, however, wasn’t his to make. He felt her move slightly, as she rose up, her hips moving higher until it was level with the tip of his cock. Then with a seconds pause she started to lower herself onto his hard member.

Simon had never felt anything like it before. As she slowly lowered herself onto him, her pussy flexed and gripped his cock, her hot tightness squeezing every single inch of his cock. He was a virgin, and had never felt anything like this; it seemed so real, yet unreal at the same time. He was completly unaware that what was happening in his dream was a reflection of reality. In the real world Sarah was now settling on her son’s cock, tears of sheer joy running down her face as she felt completely fulfilled by the feeling. She could feel everything, every vein, wrinkle and rib on her son’s cock, his balls pressed firmly against her lips. She felt his pubic hair touching her button, which only made the pleasure more amazing. As she began to rise, she came, unexpectedly. Her new pussy was far more sensitive than anything she could have dreamed for. As she came she managed to keep her composure as she continued to rise, leaving the remains of her orgasm soaking her sons cock as she did.

Simon felt the convulsing on his cock, and realised that his mom had cum. He’d made her cum in his dream. He wanted to yell out how much he loved her, and wanted to be with her every day, but found his throat unable to form the words. He couldn’t contain his orgasm, but found that he didn’t cum, just the feeling spreading through his cock, his head thrown back enjoying the amazing feeling of orgasm without cum. His mom was amazing, she felt like she was sucking his cock while she fucked him, coming over and over again as she did so.

Sarah was at fever pitch, as she fucked she felt her orgasms rolling over her, but using her newly gained powers she was able to control herself. Then she felt something, a real orgasm building, the others powerful, but palling in comparison, like nothing she had ever felt before. She knew that she would need to have her son awake to feel this with her. She wanted him to cum with her, as she lost her virginity for the second time.

Simon felt something too, he felt her pussy squeezing him tighter and tighter, milking him trying to get him to cum, and fill her with his hot fertile seed. He tired to fight and hold out for longer, the dream too good to just let go of. He tensed his muscles and tried his hardest to hold back, but the time was fast approaching. He would cum soon.

Sarah was almost at her orgasm. She needed to see into her son’s eyes to truly feel the love between them, and feel the ultimate orgasm wash over her. She decided that now was the time. She moved her hand and covered his nose and mouth, blocking his breath. He instantly reacted, his head jolting, and his eyes opening wide, desperate to free his airways. He was free, but suddenly aware that something was very wrong. He was sure he had woken, yet his beautiful perfect mom was still riding up and down, milking his cock, trying to get his cum. Then it dawned on him, He was awake, and him mom really was fucking him. A wave of shame covered him, and he went to fight, but then he realised that his dream had come true.

‘Mommm...what....what are you...Doing?!’ he managed to blurt out, the last sign of his dying resistance.

‘Mommy wants your hot cum baby; I want you to cum for me. I love you and want to show you that, now please show me baby, show me how much you love me’ she cried out to him, her orgasm almost breaking as she spoke.

‘I love you mommmmm!’ he screamed she he felt her pussy tighten, gripping and squeezing his cock, finally releasing his boiling cum into her, the thick ropes of cum firing over and over again, filling her womb, as she came. Her orgasm was beyond anything anyone could have imagined. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth opened with an earth shattering scream, as a tidal wave of ecstasy hit her, filling her with pleasure she had never experienced. It felt as if her whole body would shake apart, unable to contain the waves of unholy pleasure that washed through her. Her nipples and hard clit were on the verge of exploding, her skin crackle with electricity. The feelings filled the entire room, flowing from her to her son, both of them caught in this orgasmic chaos. She started to feel it fade, although she still felt he son cumming, emptying his swollen balls into her core. She felt it fill her, so hot and warm. The amount of cum force it leak out from around his cock, even though the tightness should have contained it, the pressure was too much for her body to hold. Both lay there unable to move or breathe. The warmth of there coupling washing through them.

Eventually Simon managed to speak, his breath still heavy and exhausted. He kissed his mother on the forehead, and whispered in her ear. ‘Happy birthday mom’

She smile and drifted into sleep.

To Be Continued…