The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Demonic Change for the Better

Chapter 1 End to a Forgetable Existance

My name was Anya Rogers, that’s not me anymore; I had a figure that blended into the background with my almost flat chest, plain face, small rear, spindly legs and arms, and short dull blonde hair. I was so unnoticeable that my own parents and teachers never really noticed me, my only noticeable features were my German accent with a hint of Irish, but that was also a feature found among my more noticeable older brothers and younger sisters, and almond colored eyes. I was the third of five; my siblings noticed me, but only when it would be convenient for them. Things really didn’t start to change for me until my early 20s, but not in the way they would for most. I really wanted to change my life, but I didn’t have the direction or drive to get beyond the dead end job of custodian at the local mall I took when I was 16.

Everything started to change when I was passing by the the new magic shop at the mall called “A Magical Chance” while on break. The lady who ran the store, a 30 something looking woman who dressed like she didn’t notice the 1970s were over with a pretty face that held dazzling green eyes paired with milky peach colored skin that had a bosom that could be sized a C cup and well toned arms with legs that looked like while they were well kept had the appearance that all they did was walk, beckoned me to enter her shop, which I found odd since people almost always ignored my existence.

“I have watching the outside of my shop for months,” she said in a chipper voice that had a South Carolina accent with a hint of a northern Florida accent, “and you’re the only one who doesn’t seem to have a purpose, your aura tells me this. Here take this, free of charge,” she said with a bit more force while handing me what looked like an aging tome with symbols I assumed had some mystical quality.

“Oh, no I could not it wouldn’t be right,” I said backing out of the store to head back to work as quickly as possible.

“You’ll change your mind,” said the woman as I hurried away, “people like you always do.” Later that week it was close to closing time at the mall when I clocked out and grabbed my bag to head for home, it was the same pink backpack with rainbows and rock stars I had since I started high school and got grief about when someone managed to notice me. That day it felt a little heavier than usual, but I figured it was my fatigue affecting my perception as always so I paid it no heed. When I got home to no surprise I was the only one there, a found a note on the fridge saying that rest of the family was on road trip for the next month or so, and so I had the house to myself. I would have jumped for joy if it weren’t for the fact that all my so called friends were already out of town for the month, the only good news I had about this was my mandatory 1 week vacation had started the moment I clocked out. Since I refused to take any holidays off, the mall’s employee work program stated that every 4 months I would get a 1 week vacation. That would have been a great place for career opportunities, but because how I was all my work ethic did was promote me to head custodian which meant in addition to staying the longest of the custodial staff I was responsible for the rest of the custodians and usually ended up with the more difficult work loads that the mall’s custodians had to deal with.

Out of force of habit I reached into my bag, and this time I found something that wasn’t supposed to be there. In my bag I found the book that the magic store lady had tried to push on me, at this point I went “meh, it beats the sappy stories my mother littered the house with that I’ve read 57 times over.” I opened the book and it described how to summon a powerful demon called a succubus, turns out I skipped all the warning pages. I really didn’t care, it was something to kill time with so the next day I went down to the mall and bought the components for the ritual, the woman at the shop ended up charging me half what she had everything marked as even though I didn’t try to haggle with her. Afterward I returned home and went into the basement and drew the summoning circle, then placed all the components where it said and went to center of the circle and wrote the Latin inscription word for word in front of me then did the chant. Almost immediately the the circle filled with a pink smoke with red sparks, I gasped and inhaled the smoke and sparks through my nose and mouth without realizing it. I felt a burning in my whole body and then my clothes evaporated leaving me naked in the circle as I felt my legs become longer and well toned, my arms and fingers had similar feeling, I felt my face rearrange itself, my butt filled out, my feet become strong and dainty, my waist and hips arrange themselves into the idealized hourglass form, and my chest balloon out with great fervor from my nearly flat state to a pair of ; it was all very painful, yet so very satisfyingly pleasurable at the same time. I had never thought of myself as a masochistic personality, up until that point pain had not managed to make feel as aroused as this sensation. When the pain subsided I felt a need for 3 things and those were lots of food, a full body mirror and to look into that book more closely; also for some reason I was thinking of how I could make my family and friends pay for leaving me alone and forgetting about me, which I found odd because I usually so agreeable with everyone I had long term connections with in my life.

Within half an hour I had cleaned out the fridge while realizing the only clothing I had that would most likely fit was my bathrobe. The only full body mirror was in mom’s bathroom so I headed there to observe myself after my ravenous meal. When I saw myself in the mirror it took a few minutes to realize I wasn’t looking at trick mirror and that who I saw was the first my new selfs. What I saw in the mirror was a woman with a face like a model from a Victoria’s Secret magazine, a pair of 34 D cup breasts, lightly tanned peach like skin, long well toned model’s legs, well toned actress quality arms and hands, an ass that would make a gay man go bisexual, bright pink colored pouty lips, almond shaped eyes with almond colored eyes coming out with the sharpness of a big cat on the prowl. In addition could see my figured covered in the mustard, jams and beverages that I had consumed with the fervor of a starving goat, and instead of thinking I need to clean up I was thinking of how much hotter those condiment and beverage stains on my skin mad me look. I went to the computer that dad had in his personal office at home and went to an online clothing store, using my bank card, I bought outfits that the original me would have never considered, because they deliberately revealed part the figure of whoever wore them, and told the store I wanted a rush delivery, thanking all higher powers that I was in a high priority delivery zone. After making sure that the items were being delivered to the right address I hopped in the tub for a quick shower, which took longer than anticipated because I enjoyed touch my new body at the time so much, after the shower I threw on my mom’s bathrobe, which was almost to small for me then, I rushed back to the computer and the clothing store and ordered a new bathrobe a full size larger than mom’s, once again rushing the delivery. While I wanted to parade my new form around unhindered I knew that my family and society wouldn’t allow such behavior.

“After getting the necessary evils out of the way I curled up with the spell book to read further, starting with the succubi. I learned that succubi came in five formats the standard succubus, which was just called a Succubus; High Succubus, a more powerful format of the succubus; Grand Succubus, a succubus with far greater power than the previous 2 kinds; Regal Succubus, a kind of succubus that actually has the power to exert a greater level of control over lesser demons and succubi; and Supreme Succubus, always totaling between 10 and 15 these succubi are are known as greater demon nobles and the only type of demons more powerful than them are Demon Lords and Demon Royals. I looked up the Demon Royals, it stated that they consisted of the Demon King and Demon Queen; the Demon Queen is chosen by the Demon King from among the Supreme Succubi. Reading all this was starting to make me wet, which once again was something I wasn’t used to. I then read the warning pages and they stated that if you were in the circle that it was a very bad idea since there was no telling what could happen. I didn’t care about that though, my experience says that I absorbed the demons essence without becomimg a demon myself and I could feel its power flowing through me. I decided to call up High Succubi and absorb their power like I had the succubus and then I would call in a Regal Succubus and absorb her power, mostly because I liked the perks that came with the power absorption.

I went back to the circle and the center and set about the components in the configuration for summoning the more powerful succubi then said the chant with me in the middle of the circle again, the circle filled in with a thicker concentration of the same kind of smoke and and I breathed it in again. When I had inhaled all the smoke once again there were now demons standing in the circle and I felt the changes again. My breasts expanded to E cups, my ass became more delectable to look at, my figure took on a more athletic build, my skin took on a reddish pink tone, and my hair changed to a scarlet red with bright blonde highlights. I felt hungry again, but not for food. I was craving sex with a man, and any man would do. I knew there was a computer nerd in his early 20s next door, I decided call him up. When I rang him up I noticed how sexy and sultry my voice’s accent was now, like you would hear from a phone sex operator, he was completely clueless who was calling, but I could tell by his tone of voice that he didn’t care since it sounded like hot girl was asking for him. His name was Hugo Galaxy and he was my first in many things. Unfortunately the call of bedding a hot girl didn’t override Hugo’s sense of duty to his job so I had to wait ‘til the following day, not that it really mattered I would be hotter than before when he arrived. I went back down and tried the Regal Succubus summoning and once again smoke filled the circle, this time around it was purple with pink sparks, and once again I deeply inhaled the smoke. After inhaling the smoke I started choking, so I couldn’t see what was in the circle with me, and passed out. I woke woke up to find that the clock said only an hour had passed, I also felt a strange sensation in my mouth, hands, feet and ass. I noticed my skin was now a crimson pink, my nails had grown long and become like scarlet claws, my feet were now had a similar look to my hands and I noticed a long articulating tail.

“What’s happened to me,” I said in my sultry sexy voice noticing the feel of my tongue. Sticking it out I saw that it was a forked silvered crimson tongue with 2 prongs like a serpent.

“You’ve descended into the depths of being a succubus,” said a sexy Italian accented voice. I turned to see the succubus in the circle with me. She had a figure almost identical to mine, the only difference was she had FF cup size breasts and horns with a face a little different than mine and deep orange eyes.

“You’re the Regal Succubus I called up,” I said, “I was trying to absorb your essence like I did with all the other succubi I called.”

“You came very close,” said the succubus, “you busted my power all the way down to High Succubus and absorbed enough to be a Grand Succubus, “I can provide you with the training you need to control your new abilities. Now, do you have any plans or obligations?”

“I have the week off from work,” I said, “and I have someone coming to visit tomorrow.”

“Excellent,” said the succubus, “you may call me Nita for the time being, what is your name.”

“Oh no, I’m not falling into that trap,” I said, “I may be new to the demon game, but I know you don’t give out your real name to anyone for fear they would take control of you.”

“While that is generally true,” said Nita, “it doesn’t always apply to demons, we always seem to learn each others true names, but for some reason it doesn’t give us power over the incubi or succubi of any kind and demons below the incubus and succubus level can’t exert their control over the higher level demons while the they can do so on lower level demons. That and your original name ceased being viable the moment your transition became complete.”

“Alright fine,” I said, “before all this I was known as Anya Rogers.”

“Very good,” said Nita, “what is your true name now?” I didn’t say it out loud, but I saw my true name in my mind and it was beautiful. My true was now Azcvynbgh’Rvowskxnd’Qehgjirbnk, and I knew exactly how to pronounce it to.

“I’m not telling you,” I said, “you’ll have to discover it on your own, now about this circle I made,” I snapped my fingers and the chalk I used appeared and undrew the the whole summoning circle in half the time it took my original self to draw it.

“Well you already have the untrusting paranoia that comes with being a demon,” said Nita, “that’s a start. Now before we begin your ability lessons tell me what lead you down this path.”

“I’ll show you,” I said and lead Nita upstairs to a family portrait, that thankfully had me in it, “tell me which one was me.”

Nita studied the picture and put her finger on my younger sister Haley and said, “this one.”

“A good guess,” I said, “Haley is the family baby and would probably be driven to try what I did at some point, but no the correct answer is this one,” pointing to my former image.

“You had an unnoticeable figure,” said Nita, “the best target for transformation into a succubus. Normally a succubus would have tricked you into becoming her subordinate, but you found a unique way of circumventing that in the most wonderful way possible. Alright sweety we only have until dawn tomorrow to get your abilities under control. So we’ll start with the basics, transforming your body.” The next 9 hours passed by in a blur of me getting succubus abilities beaten into me, the good news was I took to the training well. By 4 in the morning I had half of what was expected of a succubus, I also canceled all my clothing orders shortly before 8 that morning, at 10 that same morning the doorbell rang, and I shifted to the form I had when I made the call before answering it, I was was still having trouble manifesting clothing.

“Hi,” said Hugo when I opened the door, deliberately naked, “I brought my friend Ned along since he was doubting such a beauty would ever call me,” talking more to my bosom than my face, “Ned you owe me a drink and 30 bucks.”

“Here’s 3 tens,” said Ned also staring at my chest handing Hugo three one-hundred dollar bills.

“Come on in boys, Ned you’re in luck Nita, an old friend of mine, showed up last night and will be here for a few days,” I said while closing the door behind me and almost as if on cue Nita appeared in her sexy southern Italian model human form. Both men just stood there with minor bulges in their pants, which we both took as an invitation to strip them down to their birthday suits. Hugo had a 19.7 inch long dick with a diameter of 9 inches with baseball size nuts, respectable if not impressive; Ned on the other hand had tangerine sized balls with a 3.4 inch dick with the width of a pencil, very disappointing especially since it turned out he found a way to stuff his pants that made his pants bulge in a way that made him look bigger when he got an erection.

“An engineering major, and this the best you can think of,” said Hugo looking at his friend’s pencil dick for a moment.

“Boys stop trying to compare your equipment, and enjoy ours,” I said grabbing Hugo and dragging him behind me.

“Alright, mister stuffer,” said Nita, “you’re going to need some improvements before you get to enjoy what your friend is,” she said gesturing me riding Hugo’s dick as I cried out insults about his cock and he just moaned in pleasure. Nita cast a little charm on Ned to make him completely accepting of everything, then used a spell to enlarge his dick to a more acceptable size. The next 9 hours were an orgiastic haze, when I woke up from sex induced slumber I was back in my demon form and noticed I had a set pair of horns coming out of my forehead that slicked back hugging the middle of my head only to loop around the sides of my head to have their points fuse with their base. Also images of me kissing, fucking and placing charms on Hugo came rushing back, along with a 15 minute kissing marathon I had Nita as we both pumped our partners rods and fondled each others breasts.

“Feels good doesn’t it,” said Nita coming up behind me, “weakening a man’s will and making him your slave, little Hugo is your first human slave.”

“He was also my first kiss and first fuck,” I said, “he told me that yesterday and today are free days for him, but he has to start work afterward, not that it matters in a few weeks he will only care about following my every command without question.”

“Good girl,” said Nita, “I’m taking Ned back with me, once he’s in the demon world he’ll begin his own transition, but remain wonderfully loyal to me. You’ll have to stay here for a few more months so as not to raise suspicions, you have your excuses ready?

“Of course,” I said. After about 3 more hours worth sex with Hugo I put some charms on him to keep him coming back when he had a day or more of no work then sent him home. The rest of my week had me walking around naked in my natural demonic form, which now had a pair of 34 GG cups for a bosom, practicing my transformations. When their week long trip was over I called my former friends down, they didn’t care since all they seemed to hear was I had the house to myself. My plan was to transform them into standard succubi and dominate them from my new authority, which was turning me on every time I thought about it. When the sound of the girls pulling into the drive way could be heard I reverted to my original human form, with the added change of a pair of size 21 C cups on my chest. When the 3 of them came in the first thing they noticed were my “new” pair of girls and asked if I had gotten enlargement surgery while they were gone, I told them it wasn’t surgery but it was “a treatment” to help enhance my figure. They of course were asking where they could get the treatment and how much it would cost them. I told them the treatment was available with me and it wouldn’t cost them what it would conventionally.

“How so,” inquired Lucy, a 4′8″ long haired Caucasian blonde with blue eyes and a pair of size 14 D cup breasts Georgia accent in a black blouse with a red rose colored top.

“I to wish to know the meaning of this,” said Melody, a 5′8″ brunette with hazel colored eyes and size 22 D cup breasts in a green mini skirt with a blue top in a northern California accent.

“Stop with the suspense,” said Cristina, the leader of the girls with long black hair and a pair of size 27 DD cup breasts.

“Well it worked for me, but might not for you,” I said, “since I tapped into the supernatural,” at the word supernatural I pulled the spell book out from a shelf next to me, “I have everything thing set up in the basement, I must stress how important it is you do not do anything to mess with the spell circle. If you mess with it then you’ll nullify everything.”

“You’ve gotten so desperate for attention that you’ve turned to the occult,” said Cristina, “well if you’re not going to tell us where you got your work done I guess indulging your fantasy for a few minutes will help you to open up where you really got your treatment.” I just gave a covert ruthless smile and led the girls down to the circle.

“Now before we begin you will need to get completely naked before approaching the circle,” I said.

“I’m game,” said Melody stripping down and heading for the circle in noting other than her birthday suit, “I always wanted to do a magic ritual scene, and this will give me a good idea of what it should feel like,” she said carefully stepping between the images and script ‘til she was in the middle of the circle.

“Still doing those low key movies,” I said with feigned interest, “then this experience should give you what you need for your magic ritual scenes.

“You are hopeless Melody,” said the other two while stripping down, “but there is no way you are show me up,” they continued in unison. Once all three girls were in the middle of the circle I checked to see that they hadn’t ruined anything in the circle, lucky for me me they did not. As the three of them sat their I began the 4 minute long chant for turning human females into subjugated succubi.

After the chant was over Cristina got up and said, “well that was a tot...” she fell over in what looked like immense pain, “what’s happening to me,” she asked as her voice began to take on a demonic echo.

“You are all turning into my subordinate succubi,” I said reverting to my demonic form, “while I could have just infected you into becoming my subordinates, I thought this would be more interesting.”

“You bitch,” said Lucy while trying to stand, “you think you’ll get away with this.”

“Realistically?,” I said, “yes, because all of you will be following my orders by this time tomorrow and because of how your behaviors your families really won’t call you in as missing. How do I know? I checked, you all moved out of the house almost as soon as you graduated from high school. And I’m going to have you all get us a nice big place for us to move into, the part is that once the transformation is complete you will be more than willing to do everything I want you to without question. I’m a succubus that is much higher ranked than you, and by the laws of demons that makes me superior in all aspects of power. You three will be my servants and like it, and if you do a good enough job I might reward with a man or 2 to feed off.”

“You mean eat a meal off his chest and stomach,” right questioned Lucy.

“Nope,” I said, “succubi feed on life energy, and we most of it from sexual interaction. None you should be opposed to that practice, you have all been preying on men to get what you want since you hit puberty. I’m just helping take those tendencies to their logical extension, and get my revenge on you for constantly ignoring my existence despite you claiming to be my friends. I was only your friend when it was convenient, you only occasionally noticed my old existence. Now that I’m the one with the power I can do whatever I want to all of you.”

“What about your family?” said Melody while fondling herself and moaning.

“They’re all out for the month” I said, “they won’t be back until after next week, which gives me just enough time to exert my dominance over all of you and finish turning the computer geek next door into my willing slave.”

“You’re sunjugating a geek,” said Cristina, “been their done that, with both and without sex. What makes you so sure you have a leg up on us?”

“His penis is almost 20 inches with a 9 inch width and a pair of baseball sized nuts,” I said and watched all three went slack jawed before passing out, after 10 minutes their physical changes to succubi were complete. I removed them from the circle and told Hugo to come on over for the weekend. That weekend the only thing those 3 did was watch as I screwed Hugo in front of them in the living room, after 5 hours of sex with Hugo and a few charms to ensure I kept my hold on him I sent Hugo home and told the girls that if they were to do what I told them to that I might reward them with Hugo or one of his friends. All three agreed to server me in whatever capacity I asked of them. The following day, after a night of me exerting my control over them sexually, the girls bought a mansion in the town under their former human names, the night before I had managed to get them to tell me their true names while exerting my dominance. The mansion was roomy and I was able to think of it as my succubi stronghold, we moved all of my things out of the house and into the mansion. When the month was up I used my succubus abilities to get my revenge on my family. My parents were forced to constantly pleasure each other for a full two weeks without the ability to sexually get off, My brothers were made so that they were impotent for 3 days no matter what and always forced to go where their favorite sexually stimuli were, and my baby sister was cursed to have a form so attractive that she was narcissistic for a week.

You know my transformation into a demon was the best thing that ever happened to me. I wonder what will happen next. Whatever it is I’m sure it will be pleasurable. I can’t wait to have some more fun with Hugo, and maybe some other men, my brothers were starting to sound tasty. I just know what’s to come will be better than everything that my life had before my Demonic Changes for the Better.

Continued...