The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Demonic Experiences

Chapter 1 Special Beginnings

My name was Darren Bones Hellraiser and as you can see I was a 6′8″ Caucasian male with short dark red hair and purple eyes who liked to dress in clothes that make references to tabletop Role Playing Games and Monty Python. The story I’m sharing with you happened 4 years ago, on the day I turned 19. While much this story will sound outlandish, and just plain impossible at times, I can assure you it’s all true. It is the tale of how I went from being a slightly out of the ordinary human to something far more.

It was my 19th birthday and my parents both presented me with very old tomes, stating that neither of siblings or their life partner were to know about the books, when it came to my siblings I was told to wait 2 years before letting them know. Why all the secrecy? Both my parents were from long lines of demonology experts that also happened to be practicing lines of demonic control, the tomes were written in an ancient dialects that had the oldest known family secrets on either side and it was decided that no other clans would be allowed access to these secrets. I being born of a convergences of these clans, which my parents conveniently didn’t realize ‘til a full conference call from me a few hours later, was born with a potential that either side hadn’t considered a viable possibility if 2 long standing demon controller clans mingled bloodlines. They both knew each other had come from a strong occult background so using the family’s plans A through G were out of the question, for those you uneducated in powerful occult plans that means they weren’t able to demons to influence the other party’s mind. When either side of my family found an individual with desirable attributes their standard practice was to meet the subject face to face for the first time and then obtain their full name so that a demon could be summoned to be sent into their mind and influence aspects of their persona, with their backgrounds both sides of my family didn’t have that option. Both my parents have imps running around as the demon bound to them, mom’s is blue and dad’s is red. I’m telling you this because I usually see more of the bound demons than I do of my parents. Dad’s a 7′9″ Caucasian male with military cut blonde hair with light blue eyes who usually dresses in expensive looking business suits, mom in a 6′7″ Caucasian female with light brown hair and green eyes whom usually dresses in 17th century French Aristocracy garb. I am the oldest of 5 children. In order of oldest to youngest after me is Sharon, whom seems to be trying channel a 1970s flower child with a frightening level of success, she’s 17; Marcel, who was was focused on worship of Vlad Dracula that year, 14; Marina, who was on a save the whales kick at the time, 11; and Tamara, whom at the time was on a James Bond emulation kick, 8. Fortunately I had anticipated some of my siblings sneaking into my room a few months earlier, and in addition to the traditionally presented books my parents pooled their resources and bought me the place I wanted, which was a warehouse I might add. Why a warehouse, of you ask. 4 big reasons; lots of space, cheap utilities, security cameras are optional (mine has on the inside to ensure that what I do inside stays a secret), and the very act of living in one provides a level of security most people don’t consider.

After moving all my things to my new residence I made sure to triple secure all the entrances and possible entrances and moved to the area I designated my practice zone with both of the tomes. I decided to hybridize the very first summoning spells found in both books, if I had been permitted to discuss matters involving both texts with my parents they would have told me this was very bad idea. Normally these very first spells allow you to summon and bind a lesser demon to do your bidding, I say normally because you are not supposed to mix spells from more than one magical text without assistance from another magical individual whom happens to be more knowledgeable or experienced in such things. The rituals from both texts called for a number of things. From mom’s ancestral tome things like chalk, 5 raven feathers, sea salt, and scrap iron were called for; from dad’s tome common things like crab’s claws, 7 cloves of clover, polished iron, and burnt wood were called for. However the more unique ingredients turned out to be a pain. From mom’s tome components like 12 humming bird wing, 4 owls beaks, 6 fangs of a cougar, and a yellow rose; among the more bizarre components in dad’s tome were 9 ladybug shells, 3 feet of a wild hare, 4 rooster feet, and blessed incense. Following the instructions I drew the generic circle and from dad’s tome I drew the seven pointed star indicated and and in the middle I wrote the Latin phrase from mom’s tome. I then placed the components in a new configuration, and jotted it down in my personal log. I then took verses from each tome and wrote down the chant next to my sketch the new summoning circle I made, being as the chant is overly complicated to pronounce I will not attempt to spell it out, I will however tell you instead of the standard 9 stanza chant it was a 12 stanza chant. When I was done writing that all out I took the Roman style iron ring from my pocket and pricked my finger to place a few drops of my blood on it then placed the ring in the center beneath the Latin inscription, being very careful not to disturb anything going to and from the circle’s center.

Getting out of the circle and making sure that nothing in the circle had been changed beyond my placing the ring in the middle I took a healthy 20 paces back from the circle and recited my chant. As I chanted a blueish green smoke with red sparks filled the circle, but never left it, and when the smoke cleared instead of an annoyingly cute imp in a random rainbow color there were 3 Supreme Succubi trying to force their way out of the circle, one made a go for the ring and found it just out of her reach. To my knowledge such a thing had never been achieved on a first go. As you know a succubus is always in a form that will most likely make a male lust for them, these succubi were no different, I would like to point out that all 3 were had the appearance of being nude. The tallest of the succubi, which was about 14 inches taller than me, had dark pink skin with long wavy crimson hair with silver highlights, an ass that stuck out about 9 inches and a pair of G cup breasts along with slender legs compounded with what looked like an athletic build along with her yellowish green eyes and nimbly articulating tail that ended in what looked like some kind of seal or brand and had a set of horns that came out of the side of her head and arched back and began their curves toward the front just before they came close to her ears and came out a few 4 inches from her head in the front ending in what look like an impression similar to the mark that her tail’s end was like; the second tallest, which was almost my exact height, had a voluptuous build with long reddish brown hair with blue highlight, hot pink skin, a curvacious ass that stuck out 17 inches, indigo eyes and a pair of F cup breasts with a similar tail structure to the taller demon and a pair of succubus horns that came out of the sides of her head and folded over to meat each others base; and the third was 5′4″ with a pair of DDD cup breasts, crimson colored skin, short pink hair, a slender built body with increased muscle structure at the legs and arms, an ass that stuck 4 and half inches, a tail much like the other 2, a pair of reddish green eyes with yellow flecks and a pair succubus horns that hugged the sides of her head as they slicked back. The succubi verbally fought with each other for a few minutes in their demonic tongue before turning their attention to me.

“It seems a foolish warlock did his research in holding us, but not in knowing what to do with us,” said the tallest of the succubi in a sexy Welsh accent with a hint of German. Knowing I would be opening myself up to a world of pain I silently chanted the summoning command for the ring that was now infused with a fragment of the energies of all 3 of these powerful demons, grasping the ring and thanking my stars that the spell worked and slipped the ring on my finger. I immediately felt a surge of power rush through my entire body, and at the same time I saw the succubi started looking around like they had just been attacked or threatened.

After feeling the surge subside I said in my western Montana/northern California accent, “actually, I’m more on the scale of an acolyte or apprentice. This was supposed to be a ritual for summoning a low level demon for me to bind to my person, instead I ended up with three high level demons that no summoner in their right mind call up without more experience. This was all an accident.”

“let me get this straight,” said the voluptuous succubus in a sexy, almost erotic, Egyptian accent, “you think we’re just regular succubi, kid you just ended up conjuring 3 of the 10 most powerful succubi, individuals with your lineage have been trying centuries to summon just one of us for more than 4 seconds. And you somehow managed to botch an imp binding spell so wonderfully that you managed to not only summon us, but also accidentally bind us to you, a novice. Since we’re stuck in the binding ritual we have to all tell you our true names, I’ll start by saying my name is Sgl’nironsa’zkirsolnia, I am the Supreme Succubus of Wishes, even the so called demon lord of wishes answers to me.” When she gave the introduction I felt the ring heat up and saw a brand that looked like a sword piercing dragon and dragon in flight appear on her left shoulder.

“My true name is Mul’Shisuni’Flzkmrisun,” said the tall succubus in an erotic French accent, “I am the Supreme Succubus of Desire and Lust, all other demons that have a power associated with desire and/or lust report to me.” The same happened with her.

“I am Ylnid’Zruk’Wtlkrim,” said the short succubus in a sexy Spanish accent with a hint of Italian, “I am the Supreme Succubus of Torture and Fear, all other demons with associated powers to those report to me.” The process repeated a third time. Now normally a personal insignia is generated with input from the bonded demon, since through their bond they can describe your personality as an outsider looking in, in this case my insignia was chosen for me without input from anyone.

“I haven’t decided my personal insignia yet,” I said, “but it seems our bond mark has been decided for me. Can any of you provide an explanation for this? Also you are now free to leave the circle with the stipulation you do not harm me in any way without my permission. Sgl’nironsa you will answer to the name Susan, Mul’shisuni you will now answer to the name Mari, and Ylnid’Zurk you will answer to the name Yuna.”

“Done, and understood,” said all three in unison.

“I kind of like those names,” said Mari.

“Focus,” said Susan, “let’s see,” she said looking over the mark, “master it would appear you’ve inherited the mark of one of the 5 great demon lords, the only force greater than the Supreme Succubi, this mark is for the demon Lord of Conquest. In short after you die your soul will be sent to the demon realm and reform into its new dominating demonic form, on top of that all contracts, bindings and memories you have will be transferred to your new demonic body, which means the time that would normally set us free and infuse us with whatever power you accumulated during your time as our master will be nullified by our immediate forced contract with your new demonic form.”

“Alright,” said, I said, “everyone take a note to make sure my lifespan manages to make it to greater than 60 before I’m allowed to die.”

“Agreed,” said the three in unison. After that enlightening moment I decided it was time for the 3 of them to assume human form. They told me that while many of their subordinates had taken a number of human forms, and turned human females into succubi, they themselves had never been in the human world long enough for changing their form to matter. I decided to guide them into transformations, since our bond gave use a mental link descriptions of skin hair colors was simplified. First I instructed them all to hide the tail horns, then I told them that they could have their skin be colored chocolate (black), Caucasian, Spanish, or Hawaiian, but she had to modify her bone structure to match her ethnic appearance. I decided to keep the color pallets simple because they were all first timers when it came to transformations into human form. I told Susan to keep her physical build, she chose Caucasian; Yuna went with a Spanish appearance and Mari went with the Hawaiian appearance. Next I told them to change their eye colors to blue, brown or gray with round black pupils. Mari pointed out that my eyes were purple, to which I explained that purple and indigo eyes are a very rare occurrence in humans, while brown and gray are more common, while green is a dominant trait it is also very uncommon in humans, while blue which is a recessive trait found primarily in those with Caucasian blood seems to be a more common color among those traces of that kind of lineage. I also explained how each of the different eye colors is perceived in terms of personal traits; like brown eyes signifying a trustworthy and stable character and to an extent they also are used in many fantasy settings to identify someone with a high intelligence; in fantasy settings green eyes are often being paired with red hair as both are used to indicate someone with an aggressive or fiery personality, and in some cases green eyes are used to signify someone or thing with a strong supernatural presence that is often associated with nature; blue eyes are also used to signify someone of supernatural ability, if red eyes are not being used to indicate the danger of someone with supernatural powers then blue eyes will used instead, ironically they’re also used to denote someone’s innocent or idealistic mind set, white eyes are mostly used for a creepy factor or to denote supernatural forces are in play from or on the person in question. Susan went with the green eyes with red hair combo, I explained to the other 2 that green is not a normally accepted hair color and that they would in fact be subjected medical and scientific tests if they went around with hair that color. I then explained the implications of black hair, blonde hair, gray hair, white hair, and red hair. Mari went with white hair, even though I told her it was uncommon; Yuna went with black hair. I had Mari and Yuna slim out their waist line, and had Yuna slim out her arms and legs while allowing them to keep their muscular structure. After looking over my demonic servants’ new nude human forms I told them they would need to manifest clothes and then we could worry about getting them actual clothes later if they wanted.

“Wait a moment you have 3 highly attractive women in your home, whom are all naked I might add, in addition they are have exceedingly powerful supernatural abilities to provide basically with anything you could want, and you want them all to put on clothes that may or may not be revealing,” said Susan with a note of obvious surprise in her voice.

“Ladies I have to head for work in an hour and 17 minutes, it’s 20 minute drive, I said, “if I were to play with you I would most likely spend enough time in bed, or possibly out of it, to shoot past my work time and well into overtime at the store, so kinky fun time is going to have to wait a few hours.”

“What kind of store is it,” inquired Yuna.

“It’s a hobby shop,” I said, “they’re a new major retailer that actually started up in this town, they’re called Geektopis, and as it stands I’m currently working hard for a management position, and the fact of what awaits my soul when I die just hit me. Anyway you can feel free to help out around the store, employee evaluations are next week and hopefully by then I’ll have earned enough employee experience to go up to the next level, they take the geek thing and make an overly long running gag by your 2nd year with them. When I applied for work with them 2 years ago they honestly thought the name I entered was for a character, that is until I showed them my driver’s license and copy of my birth certificate.”

“Why would carry copy of your birth certificate,” inquired Susan.

“For situations similar to the one I just described to you,” I said.

“That all still doesn’t explain why you aren’t using our abilities for your benefit,” said Mari, “unlike most cases of demons of our level you don’t have to worry about signing over your soul because we’re already bound to you.”

“The front of both the tomes handed down to me by my parents gives 20 pages worth of warnings of why relying on a summoned demon or spirit for non emergency situations is problematic or could get you into more trouble than it would before. Which reminds me,” I picked up my phone and called home I heard ringing and then my sister Tamara answered in her impression of a female James Bond, which was terrible by the way.

“Hello, to whom do I have the pleasure of conversing with,” she said.

Picking up on the beat I said, “agent this your associate from information archives I need to speak to your head of operations, there’s something I just found that we need to discuss further,” I could see all three women with confused looks on their faces.

A few minutes later I heard dad say in his distinct Carolina/Long island accent, “Darren, what can I do for ya?”

“Stay on the phone and conference my mother in now,” I said with a commanding tone, which I usually kept for important matters.

“To which my dad said, “one moment.”

A few minutes later I heard my mother in her distinct Hawaiian/Bronx accent say, “honey, why did you call a conference?”

“You know that thing you gave me for my birthday,” I said being deliberately vague.

“Yes,” said both my parents in unison.

“Well your life partner gave me something like it.” Their was an awkward silence before I heard both my parents screaming insults in Arabic at each other for a few minutes, before they both told me to continue.

“Well, I played mix and match with different aspects of the first private family exercise explained in them,” I said, “and somehow I managed to get a unique result.” I heard Latin chanting from both my parents before they told me the line had been secured and I could talk freely. I then just came out and said, “I somehow ended up summoning and binding 3 high level succubi to me.”

I heard an awkward silence over the line before my parents just said, “you did what,” in synchronized disbelieving voices.

“Listen, I have to be at work in a few minutes, I’ll stop on by with the girls after I’m done with work and show you what I mean, for everyone’s best interest get the kids out of the house for a couple of hours.”

“Oh, we plan on that,” said my mom in a simmering voice. After that the girls and I got into my dragon blue minivan, yes I said I am the proud owner of a minivan, and headed to my place of work. I told the girls if they wanted to apply for a job at the store the application terminal was right next to entrance on the inside of the building as we pulled into the parking lot, and if they didn’t feel like that then they could just wander around the store for while I worked. The place really is like a temple to all things geek, its expansive and you can’t look anywhere in the place without seeing or hearing a geeky or nerdy reference. My uniform consisted of black pants and green shirt with my name and the Geekopolis’s logo, a Gladius with a hand guard that had a center that looks like a disc from Tron going through a dragon in a Victorian town. Needless to say I think they’re trying to hard with the logo. What I hate and love the most about Fridays working in that place, yeah my birthday was on Friday that year, it signifies an end for my work week. I love it because when my shift ends I don’t have have to deal with lost ill informed fools that are non geeks shopping for geeks for 48 hours and hate it because Friday always seems to be the busiest time of the week when I’m working their. I got called into work the counter, or as I called Hell’s twentieth circle. I saw the girls taking turns applying for work at the store, and wandering around looking at things. What I noticed was whatever they were looking at or touched people later scrambled to have themselves, most people would say coincidence, however I knew the girls were using their abilities to help me. I could understand the desire of the girls help me work thinking that if they accelerated the purchase of items then we would have to leave early, but what they didn’t know is that I was scheduled for another 4 hours. At 3 hours to my shift’s end all 3 came up to my counter with nothing just wanting to talk.

I said, “when you entered your last names you made sure it wouldn’t raise any eyebrows, right?”

“Of course not,” Susan, “we made sure our last names had nothing to do with demons, the domains of demons, anything mythological or religions.”

“What did you put,” I said in a snarky tone.

“I’m Susan D. Roads, she’s Mari S. Island, and she’s Yuna J. Cedar,” said Susan gesturing to each the girls when she started saying their name. I gave a mild sigh of relief since their names sounded semi-normal

“Have you decided what your response to the question of your middle name will be,” I inquired.

“Not really,” said the girls in unison.

“Okay,” I said, “Susan your middle name is Drusilla, Mari your middle name is Shana, and Yuna your middle name is Jezebel. Now those are uncommon for middle names as far as I know, and when you’re asked just say your parents had a unique since of humor.”

“Works for me,” said Yuna.

“Go wander around the store some more,” I told them, “I’ll get you when it’s time to leave.” With that the 3 lovely ladies sauntered off to various areas of the store.

“Dude, you gotta set me up with their digits,” said my coworker Greg, a 4′5″ Caucasian male with brown eyes and sandy blonde hair in his Nevada accent.

“Trust me man,” I said to him tapping him on the shoulder, “those girls are so far out of your league that you’re not even in the same country. Now get back to work.”

“Yes sir, captain Advice Stone,” said Greg and went back to sweeping the floors.

“And stop giving me those silly nicknames,” I said. The rest of my shift went with the buzz of people feeling the urge to buy random items every 5 minutes, by the way if I had to scan one more Sonic Screwdriver or DC action figure after my shift had technically ended I was liable to scream, thankfully when it was time for my shift to end I was not in the middle of scanning items for someone. I got the girls and we headed to my parents’ place, when we arrived my siblings had already been sent to the mall and the movies, each one of them had been handed a $20 bill. I knew this was going to get awkwardly amusing. When we entered I shut the door behind the girls, and my parents were sitting ominously in chairs that had previously not been facing the door which now faced the door.

“We erected a barrier,” said my mom, “it was designed to activate the moment you closed that door, your father and I had a lovely time redoing every conversation that led up to our marriage, the barrier makes it so that anyone looking in just sees the 6 of us as we are now having a civil conversation, even everything people hear from the outside won’t raise suspicions.”

“Nice to know mom,” I said with my dad just leering at me and the girls, “ladies if you slip into what you were when we met and then give introductions.”

“Of course master,” said the 3 in synchronized voices and transformed to their original states, if you had been watching from the outside you would have heard the word ‘sweety’ in place of master and seen the girls’ head for the rest room only to return in more casual looking outfits.

“I am the Supreme Succubus of Wishes,” said Susan, “master has given me the designation Susan.”

“I am the Supreme Succubus of Desire and Lust,” said Mari, “master has given me the designation Mari.”

“I am the Supreme Succubus of Torture and Fear,” said Yuna, “master has given me the designation Yuna.”

My parents just sat their in silence for a couple of minutes before my father said, “nice try girls, but the Supreme Succubi can’t be bound to a single person on account of their immense power and position as greater lords of the demon realm.”

“Actually, I instructed them to introduce themselves honestly, omitting their true names, and they did,” I said, “they gave me similar introductions, with the inclusion of their true names, after they calmed down from their annoyance from discovering the summoning circle could actually hold them for more than 5 seconds.” To this my parents just gave stunned looks, they were still in denial and would remain so ‘til the next family meeting. After the family meeting I took the girls home, my parents still had stunned looks on their faces when we left and girls returned to the appearance they had when we had arrived. While I liked my accommodations, the succubi didn’t, they insisted that I have a residence worthy of the master of a demon noble. Since I was out voted on this I conceded to their request. All three used their power to create my fantasy home, the one I was pulling my job at the time to save up for building. They also moved all my stuff there made it so that I didn’t have to pay for anything relating to the house, ever. I admit that I might of let them get a little out of hand with my new 3 story Victorian styled mansion with a basement and 2 sub-basements and Olympic sized pool in the elite section of town, complete with a series of their own personal demonic wards to keep people from seeing and hearing what was really happening on the mansion’s grounds or in the complex itself in addition to keeping unwanted supernatural beings away as well as keeping uninvited humans away. They went so far out there that they reconditioned things so that I was now the primary owner of Geekopolis and owned 5 other shops that catered to things like steampunk fans, medieval fans, classic fantasy, female fashion, and to top it off they gave a lucratively legitimate legal sex shop. I now got large direct deposits over $3400 a piece deposited into 4 different bank accounts every Friday like clockwork. Needless to say my parents called me the following morning asking what I was up to, to which I said I green lighted the girls to make some minor tweaks to my living arrangements and had no idea they would go this far, although on the plus side they didn’t go half way and everyone else in nation was under the impression that my current arrangements were perfectly normal. After the girls had made their adjustments they used their abilities to take me and them straight to the master bedroom at which point I got the hint and stripped. I then told them that they would have to take turns for the first couple of months since I wasn’t sure of my ability to keep up with the sex drive of 3 very powerful succubi, in fact I expressed that I would have similar concerns if I had to do this with more than 1 normal succubus. I told them to decide on their own, without getting me involved in the decision making since I really wouldn’t care who they decided would be my partner first. After almost 10 minutes worth of debating it was decided Susan would go first. The other 2 decided to just flip coin to decide who would get a go at me next as they left the room to go lounge at the pool, if you were actually observing the place you would seen their human guises in 2 piece revealing bathing suits come out to lounge in the pool area.

Back in the master bedroom I was fucking Susan’s mouth while she massaged my 13 inch long 4 inch diameter cock, which by the way was not subjected to any enhancement through any means even after I had my sexual abilities modified, and 6 inch diameter balls with her breasts, and saying that it was a divine pleasure would have been the understatement of the century, after 20 minutes of that wonderful experience I then fucked her dripping Nirvana inducing pussy for 3 and a half hours, and was exhausted after that. While that was a good first go Susan decided to give a little bit of an edge while I slept, while she was doing that my rod was still in her honeypot. After the magical modification of my person, which I was unaware of at the time, she left me to sleep it off. The following day I found Yuna waiting outside the bedroom door and invited her in because I knew what was she wanted. Considering her field of expertise I asked her if she wanted to play a masochistic partner or take on the role of a dominatrix, she said she’s like to play the role of the masochistic partner for a little bit. During sex with her I was overly rough. I tied her breasts up with the bed sheets and smacked them around with my hands, pillows and a flat board that resembled the support for the lower section of a bed, to start things of and then it escalated to me spanking her with the board before roughly fucking her pussy while her arms and breasts were stilled tied up and sore from the abuse. Yuna wasn’t just enjoying this treatment, she was getting off on it.

“I get so wet from torture and pain,” said Yuna, “it doesn’t matter from whom or where.”

“You’re my masochistic slave that gets off on her own pain and the pain of her partners,” I said with fervor as I continued to fuck her hard.

“Yes,” said Luna, “it’s true, and you are my master so the only one allowed to this to me is you.”

“And your fellow bound demons,” I said while tightly squeezing her bound breasts.

“Yes master,” said Luna, “it’s true, whatever punishment you or my sisters desire of me I will gladly take.” This kind of treatment continued for another 4 hours before I let Yuna out to recuperate. Half an hour later I was joined by Mari and she didn’t bother with foreplay of her sisters she went strait to riding my cock before we even to the bed. I ended up pumping her for 5 hours strait, and I came inside of her at least 6 times, she experience orgasm 3 times. When succubi orgasm their partner feels so good they have an immediate sexual release regardless of how they felt just before the orgasm. Mari was definitely satisfied after that. I told the girls that we could all sleep in the master bedroom together, to which they were all overjoyed. Susan was curled up on my right, Yuna was curled up on my left and Mari was curled up near my groin, 3 guesses why she chose that location on the bed.

That night I dreamed of my demonic form. I was 8 times my current size, with 5 penises each measuring a full yard and thick as one of Mari’s arms, at the end of them were 5 succubi sucking on them, I recognized 3 of them as my current harem, but who were the other 2; in addition I was sitting on a high backed throne made from the bones of great mythological beasts, with the arm rests being made from a composite of many human skulls, the crown of the thrown itself was adorned with the skull of a leviathan. I never said the name of the succubi in my dream, but I did command them in an imposing infernal demonic voice to continue to serve and service me in order to receive the rewards they deserved. When I awoke I told the girls about the “vision” and they told me that in total there are usually 10 Supreme Succubi, 5 personally serve the lord of conquest, and the other 5 serve the king of demons. However that position has to be earned in a trial of rights, some demons believe that if the lord of conquest were to ascend to the title of demon king then an unpredictable series of events could unfold. All I know is that this has been one hell of first week with my new demons, wondered what I’d do for my encore in the coming months.

Continued...