The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dentist

It had been a while since I visited the dentist, and I was certainly apprehensive. I didn’t even like to get a cleaning without using nitrous oxide. So when my old dentist retired, I quickly searched for someone new who would still suit my needs. As I zipped through several links of my internet search, a window popped up for a new dental office in the area. The ad boasted all services, including those for fearful patients, in new and technologically advanced ways.

With my cleaning due, and nowhere else to turn, not to mention a fruitless search, I decided to call and make an appointment. The friendly receptionist on the phone answered in quite a happy tone. And she offered me an appointment for the next day. I explained how I was scared of the dentist and usually needed nitrous to get through a visit. She put my fears to rest explaining there were several treatment methods available to me. The doctor would go through all of my needs at the initial consultation before the visit.

The next day, I made my way to the location of the new office. It was in an up and coming section of town. I didn’t think twice about this industrial area, I knew of it and knew that businesses were slowly coming back to the area. The waiting room was neat and clean, a few magazines on a coffee table and comfortable couches. The receptionist was a redhead, with her long hair in a high ponytail. She was wearing what looked like a white spandex top. I thought it was a little form fitting for an office, but it went along with the high tech theme they were advertising. Finally, she called my name and directed me to the corridor. When she met me there, I could see that her spandex top was actually a full, long sleeved white spandex cat suit. It accentuated every curve and looked very sexy. She was wearing white ballet slippers to finish out the outfit. Noticing I was staring, she happily said “this is our uniform; Dry Haylee likes us to look futuristic while also being comfortable.” I certainly had no complaints. She showed me to the doctor’s office, and I sat in a comfortable leather recliner. A short time later, the doctor came into the office. She had long, dark hair, and was dressed in a shiny silver cat suit just like the receptionist, except this one looked wet. On top of that she was wearing a typical white lab coat. “Good morning,” she said, “I’m Dr. Haylee. I see you’re a new patient and you’ve stated that you are very anxious at the dentist. We have several methods which can alleviate your worries.” All the while she was talking; I was staring into her eyes. Her tone was soothing and here gaze was deep. I realized there was a long pause; this is where I needed to speak. “Um, oh, yes, I don’t do well in these situations. I usually take nitrous, even during cleanings. I just need something to take the edge off.” “Not to worry, we have several methods which we can use with you. We are very technologically advanced here and I’m sure you will be pleased with the results. Please just sign these waivers for the treatment and we can get you started.” Half dazed once again, I took the papers and mindlessly signed. “Good,” she said, “our receptionist will get you started. Please understand everything is done for a purpose; please try to be open minded.” Not really realizing what she was talking about, she showed me to the door, where the receptionist was waiting for me. “Come this way please,” she said. She led me to a small dressing room. “Please go in and remove all your clothing. You will find a latex suit and some lubricant. Please apply the lubricant to your body and put the suit on. It has sensors built into it so that we can monitor you during the process. Do not worry about any of the connections; just make sure the suit is properly covering all of your parts.” That was weird, and not really understanding what she said, I began to undress. I removed all my clothes and applied the lubricant. I picked up the pile of latex and found that it was a full body suit which covered everything but my head. I started to put it on, pulling up the feet into place, and then bringing the suit towards my waist. It looked small, but stretched easily to fit my body, and I found it was very comfortable. Sure enough it came to my cock. There was a sheath there, and I paused for a minute, but kept going, remembering what the doctor had said. Finally, I had made it to my chest and I put my arms through. I zipped it up from the rear and was fully covered. The suit felt like it was massaging my skin with every move. It felt wonderfully exhilarating. Just as I was reaching for the doorknob, the door opened. The receptionist was waiting for me. “This way please.” She led me through a series of corridors to a white room. It looked like a typical dental room, but with a couple more monitors. She showed me to the chair and I sat down. At the end of the chair was what looked like a pair of space boots. “Put your feet in here please,” she said, “they are foot massagers and feel wonderful during your treatment.” I put my feet in and she closed them with a snap.

Next she reached around my waist and pulled a belt over and clicked it in to the other side of the chair. “This is so you don’t fall out during treatment.“ She then continued with all kinds of connections. As soon as she clipped them together, the monitors sprang to life with my vitals. The last connection she made looked more like a hose than something electrical. As I was about to ask, the doctor came in to the room. “Hello, I see you’re properly prepared for treatment. Have you ever slept on a water bed?” she asked. “Um, a couple of times” I replied, “they’re comfortable.” “Good,” she said, “you’re going to enjoy this. The hose attachment will fill your suit with fluid, and you will feel like you’re suspended on a water bed. It helps produce a floating, weightless feeling. It’s very relaxing.” And with that, the suit began to fill with a warm liquid. Several chambers that I hadn’t seen before filled with this heavy fluid, slightly squeezing my body, lifting me off the surface of the chair. It did feel so good, so comfortable. I didn’t want to or need to move. Then I realized.. I couldn’t move. The weight of the fluid in the suit had me pinned down. Just then, Dr. Haylee added, “and it will immobilize you, so that you can’t hurt yourself during treatment.” That was a little unsettling. Just then the doctor came into my field of view. She had removed the lab coat and was wearing nothing but her shiny silver suit. I put the pieces together and saw that it wasn’t wet, it too was latex. She was also wearing what looked like a telephone headset. “This is so you can hear me after we put the helmet on.” She said. “What helmet?” I asked. Just then, there was a helmet lowered to my head. It looked like a fighter pilots helmet. It covered my eyes, and ears. It slowly inflated to a snug fit. I couldn’t hear or see anything. All of a sudden, the doctor was talking to me. “Nod your head if you can hear me.” I did. “This helmet will help you concentrate solely on me. While we continue to prep you, I will play some background music. Please enjoy it.” Just then a soothing tune flowed through my head, I was beginning to lose track of time. “Ok, we’re going to apply the nitrous mask now.” And with a click, I felt the mask on my nose, as it clicked into the helmet. “Just breathe normally through your nose, and listen to me while I talk to you.” Dr. Haylees voice sounded like heaven over the soothing music. In no time I felt like I was melting into the chair. I didn’t know anything except for the feeling of bliss and euphoria. Dr. Haylee kept bringing me down deeper and deeper. She counted from 10 to 1 and I fell far under her control. She told me that I felt so good, and the feeling of letting her be in control would help me relax. I just wanted to give in and let go. She said I couldn’t move and didn’t want to move, I was so comfortable and didn’t want the good feelings to end. I had a slight inkling that I was becoming erect, but I didn’t care. Everything felt right. Everything felt good. Dr. Haylee was in control. As she was talking to me over the headphones, playing binaural sounds into my brain, she lowered the chair down.

Knowing I was deep under her hypnotic control, she knelt beside my head. She lowered her latex covered pussy down to my face. Knowing I wouldn’t be smothered, she pressed her labia to my face and commanded me to lick. As I began to lick and bring her pleasure, Dr. Haylee continued to become turned on. I licked and sucked, and dr. haylee rode my face with pleasure. Feeling that her climax was on the way, she reached up to a black mask, which was hanging from the ceiling. She pulled it down and strapped it to her face. She hit the button for a timed dose of nitrous. The rebreather bag inflated and deflated quickly with her breaths. As the nitrous began to do its work on the doctor, she had an incredible orgasm. She threw her head back and inhaled deeply from the mask. Her head spinning, she rested a minute. The nitrous flow had timed out and she regained her senses. I was still deep under her control and fully erect. At this point, she dismounted my face and moved down to my raging hard on. She slowly mounted my cock and relaxed down onto it. Taking a moment for herself, she spoke to me through the microphone, “you will not cum until I give you permission. When I say the words release now, then and only then will you orgasm.” With that, dry haylee began to ride my cock. She worked herself up to another orgasm, hit the nitrous button and zoomed off into her own mini trance of bliss and ecstasy. At this point in my experience, I was completely blissed out and euphoric. This time, Dr. Haylee began to ride my cock. “I will count down from 10 to 1. With each number your pleasure will double. At the end, I will say the phrase and you will orgasm like you never have in your life.” Haylee then began riding my cock to her own orgasm, timing the numbering with her own pleasure. “10… 9…. 8… … 4… 3… 2…” gasping for air, “ONE!” she screamed, hitting the nitrous button and adding “release now!”. My cock exploded, it was like fireworks going off in my whole body, I convulsed with the most extreme orgasm I ever had. Dr. Haylee did the same in unison. We were both breathing very hard. As she came down from her orgasm, Dr. Haylee removed her mask and cleaned herself up. She then quickly went to work cleaning my teeth. The whole time she continued to hypnotize me and deepen my loyalty to her. Binding me to her, and making sure that I would have to come back once a month for the proper dental treatment. The next thing I knew, I was back in my street clothes in the dressing room. I was unsure how I got off the dental chair and cleaned myself up, but I knew I had found my new dentist.

End.