The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In January, 2011, Ms. Myrrh asked us authors to write a story that involved a vacation in some capacity. This was my entry into that contest over at the MC Forum. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it. This story is a work of fiction. Adult fiction. And in it, there’s more than just a little bit of playing with people’s heads (both in the story and in yours; if you don’t believe me that I’ve played a little bit with your head as a reader, I encourage you to go back and read the first chapter of this story again, after you’ve read through it once in its entirety. See if you read anything in there somewhat … differently). So if you’re not into “adult” things, either because you’re not an adult or you’re just not into that kind of stuff, or if you don’t want your head played with (even a little bit), you might want to look elsewhere. As a work of fiction, all of the characters and places in this story are not real. Any similarity to real people, living or dead, is completely coincidental.

I welcome commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is

Despicable Meme

by Mudak

Shadow was growling as he tugged playfully on the rope toy, engaging his human in a gentle game of tug of war.

Amy tried to make it seem as though she were “into” this game, sitting on the floor and pulling back at the right time, but she couldn’t deny her own distractions, and she wondered if Shadow felt it too. She slackened her grip on the toy.

The dog, for his part, moved up closer to her and nuzzled into her side. She contorted her body as his cold wet nose always knew how, when, and where to tickle her. She reached around and scratched him between his ears. “I’m going to bring you over to my mom’s house,” she said to him, “when Violet gets here. You like playing with your grandma don’t you?”

Shadow took a step back away from her, sat straight upright, opened his mouth, and panted loudly.

Amy stood up from the floor, straightened out her blouse and skirt, scoffed, and said, “All right. Let’s go get a treat.”

She walked into the kitchen with the dog close behind her feet. She pulled a box out of the pantry, removed a dog biscuit and held at about shoulder-height.

Shadow sat upright on the kitchen floor, wagging his tail enthusiastically.

“I’m going to miss you these next couple of weeks.” She gave him the treat and wiped a tear out of her eyes. The dog ran off into the next room, where he began gnawing on his newly-acquired bounty.

She turned around and picked up her purse, which she had placed on the kitchen table. She leaned in and found her wallet and looked through it. The doorbell rang as she was counting out the cash she had on hand.

“Be right there!”

From the other side of the door, she heard Violet call back, “Take your time!”

She finished counting out her money, stuffed it back into her wallet, and dropped her wallet back into her purse. She flung the handbag over her shoulder and strode to the door.

Violet was bouncing on the balls of her feet. “You about ready to go?”

“Yup. I just need to get Shadow’s leash.”

She opened the cupboard where she stored the lead, pulled it down, and walked casually into the other room, where Shadow was finishing up his biscuit. He saw the leash, barked excitedly, and began to run around in circles in the room.

“Do you need my help getting him calmed down?” Violet asked, speaking in a near-yell over the sound of the dog barking.

“He’ll calm down in a minute. Besides, we’re not in that much of a rush.”

“Yeah, but I don’t want to keep mom waiting for the dog. She said she had some things she needed to do this afternoon.”

“Five minutes won’t break her,” chided Amy as she sat down in the middle of the floor.

Shadow ran around the living room a few times, barking loudly and wagging his tail with such energy that his backside swayed slightly as he ran. Finally, he decided to move closer to Amy and licked her energetically on the face.

Violet scowled as Amy laughed and grabbed his collar. With a fluid motion, she attached the leash to the dog’s collar and he immediately stopped, sitting upright.

“Want to go to grandma’s?” asked Amy in a sing-songy voice.

The dog started to pull towards the front door. Amy looked at Violet and pointed towards a suitcase by the door. “Could you grab that, Vi?”

“Sure.”

Amy guided Shadow into the car as Violet threw her suitcase into the trunk. After some maneuvering, Violet got into the driver’s seat, Amy took the passenger’s seat, and Shadow sat proudly on Amy’s lap. Even though it was warm enough to have the window open, Amy didn’t feel comfortable opening her window, for fear of Shadow trying to jump out.

As they started moving, Violet asked, “You excited about this?”

“Yeah, but I’m going to miss this guy,” her sister answered, stroking the dog’s smooth fur.

“And he’s going to miss you, too. But he knows mom and he’ll do fine there.”

“I know. But I don’t want to be too much of an imposition on her, ya know?”

“Are you kidding? Her house’s been so quiet since she had to put Buddy down. I think she’s wishing we’d be gone longer. Gives her the chance to, you know, get a little bit more energy in the house. The sounds of little feet running around and all...”

Amy laughed. “You’re starting to sound like her. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She’s going to have to settle for a grandpuppy for now.”

Violet agreed. “Besides, we both need to meet the right guy first.”

“Not like the shithead I dated for way too long last year.”

“Hear hear, girl!”

* * *

The two twentysomethings reached their mother’s house, and Shadow ran enthusiastically towards his caretaker for the next couple of weeks. The women stopped long enough to chat with their mother, have a cup of coffee, and go over their plans before getting on the road.

“Well, mom,” said Amy, “Violet and I’ve come up with a couple of rules for this trip. And we think they’re good ones. We’re going to start out by driving south. We’ll stay off the Interstate Highway System as much as possible...”

Violet interjected after this rule. “Charles Kuralt once said that the Interstate Highway System will basically let you drive across all of America without seeing any of it. And we really want to see it.”

Their mother nodded approvingly. “Your father would be so proud of you.”

Amy continued. “We’ll stop whenever one of us is tired, hungry, has to pee, or sees something interesting. And switching drivers will be by mutual agreement.”

“Any reason why you’re starting out by heading south?” their mother inquired.

“Only because we know what’s to the north a little better.” Violet laughed.

“Well, you two... Have fun! I wish I could join you. But don’t be afraid to call me if you need anything. Even if it’s just to find out how Shadow here’s doing...” She ran her hands over the dog’s head and scratched him behind the ears. The dog sat still for her.

Amy and Violet got back in the car as they started their long-overdue vacation. Their mother ran behind them to give them some sandwiches she had made for them before they could back out of the driveway.

* * *

As they got back into the car, Violet picked up the MP3 player that was connected to the stereo system and tapped it a few times.

Amy chuckled as the first song came through the speaker system. “Willie Nelson?”

“I thought ‘On the Road Again’ would be a good song to kick us off... After this, we’re at the mercy of the player itself, since we’ll be shuffling through everything on it.”

“Sounds good. I think.” Amy laughed. The two of them exchanged small talk as they decided which roads to follow, laughing about work, their neighbors, ex-boyfriends, the dog, their mother, the music playing through the radio, books and newspaper articles they’d read, and whatever else they could think of.

About an hour into the drive, Violet quickly glanced over at Amy. “I read a fascinating article the other day online.”

“Really? What on?”

“Memetics.”

Amy paused before responding. “I’m sorry. I’m not sure I heard you right. What’d you say?”

“Memetics.”

“That’s what I thought you’d said. Um...”

Violet laughed. “I’m sorry. Memetics is, well, it’s the study of memes. You know what a meme is, right?”

There was a long pause before Amy made another noise. “Ummmmm....”

“It’s all right. Let’s take a step back a minute. Do you know what genes are?”

“I take it you don’t mean like pants?” Amy laughed as she asked.

“I think you know the answer to that.”

“Of course. It’s ... ummm...” Amy realized that she really didn’t have a good idea of what a gene was. “It’s, like, a piece of a chromosome. All those strands of DNA stuck together and all...”

“That’s ... pretty much right. A biologist or a biochemist might point out that a gene is a piece of information. It’s got the chemical code on it that enables traits and characteristics to be passed down from one generation to the next. A meme is kind of like that, except that... well, it’s more abstract in its nature. It’s an idea, or some non-biological piece of information. A gene is defined and definite. A meme is vague, nebulous, unclear.

“But what memes and genes have in common over and above that, is the way they compete with each other, evolve and adapt, and either keep going or die out. Take this song that’s coming on now.”

Violet paused for a moment as she turned up the volume on the radio. The solo acoustic guitar played behind the man singing “All my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they’re here to stay...”

Amy furled her brow and looked at her sister. “Yesterday? How is that a meme?”

“Do you know the working title of this song?”

“Um... I, uh.. I don’t think so...”

“Scrambled Egg.”

“What?”

“You heard me. When Paul McCartney started writing this song, the working title of it was ‘Scrambled Egg’. I’m not sure exactly who recommended that he change the title, or if he decided on his own that ‘Yesterday’ might work better, but either way, the title we all know the song as, is the meme that won out over the other one.”

“Makes you wonder how else the song changed before this one came out.”

“I’m sure that John would’ve told Paul to ditch the kazoo and the accordion.”

They both laughed.

“Well, anyway,” said Violet after the laughter subsided. “In this article I read, it basically argued that the only thing really unique about memes, compared with other concepts within the world of psychology, economics, and philosophy and how ideas either thrive or die away, is the word ‘meme.’”

“I don’t get it.”

“Think of a business. Some businesses thrive and others go under. Sometimes entire industries go under as the situations change. We’ve known that for a lot longer than the word ‘meme’ has been around. So the study of memes is really a fancy way of talking about things we already knew or had, but we never really had a name for it. Now we do.”

“And it’s a meme.”

“Right!”

“I think I get it.”

The song “Photograph,” by Def Leppard came on the radio.

Amy chuckled. “So the original banjo version of this song,” she said as she pointed to the radio.

“Just wasn’t destined to be.” Violet finished her sentence.

They had been driving for two more hours when Amy saw a billboard announcing “The best down-home cookin’ y’all’re gonna find.” After she read the sign, she said, “I think we ought to go there for dinner.”

Violet nodded her head. “Yeah, I’m starting to feel a little hungry, too. How far away is it?”

“Next exit. The place is called The Cafe of Good Hope.”

“Sounds good.”

* * *

After about a mile, they took got off of their road. Thanks in part to the large neon lights that were visible from the off-ramp, they saw the restaurant they were looking for, and Violet pulled into their parking lot.

When they walked in the door, the hostess smiled and said, “Welcome to the Cafe of Good Hope.” Both Violet and Amy scowled at the way the hostess pronounced the word “Cafe” as though it rhymed with the word “Strafe.”

Amy said, “What’d you just say?”

The hostess laughed. She repeated her welcome, again pronouncing the word “Cafe” as though it rhymed with “Strafe.”

“Um,” began Amy, “You know that word’s pronounced “ca-FAY, right?”

“Yeah, but then it wouldn’t sound so much like to a place in South Africa. The owner of the restaurant apparently was an exchange student in Johannesburg and has loved all things about that country ever since.”

Violet smiled and nodded her head, “Then it’s the ‘cayf’ of Good Hope, not the ‘ca-FAY’.”

The hostess made a sweeping gesture as she picked up two menus and led Violet and Amy to an empty table about halfway across the dining room. The restaurant was fairly large in size, and about half-full with customers.

The two sisters looked over their menus; within five minutes, their waitress was standing by their table.

“Good evening, ladies! My name’s Kiki, and I’ll be your waitress tonight. Can I get either of you started off with a drink?”

Violet said, “I’ll have an iced tea.”

“Sweetened or unsweetened?”

“Sweetened. With lemon if you have it.”

“Perfect, and you?” the waitress turned to face Amy.

“Um, I’ll ... have a lemonade.”

“Great! Say, you two aren’t from around here are you? I love your accents. Where’re y’all from?”

“New Jersey,” said Amy quickly.

After a short pause, Violet added, “I like yours, too.”

“Thanks! I’ll be back in a few minutes to take your orders.” Kiki walked away.

“She sure was nice,” remarked Amy.

“Yup. Let’s see what’s good to eat here,” sighed Violet as she buried her nose in the menu.

After some deliberation, Violet decided to order the veal marsala, while Amy ordered the spinach lasagna.

The food, they both agreed, was delicious, and the portions were much larger than either one of them expected. After more than a half hour of eating, they both decided that they were full.

Violet leaned over the table at Amy. “If we were heading home, I’d ask our waitress to box this stuff up. What d’you think?”

“I think we should box it up. Best case scenario, we can reheat it tonight before we go to bed. Worst case scenario, we could find someone wherever we stay and offer them some food if they’re hungry.”

Kiki strode over to their tables. “I seen y’all’ve put your forks down. Ya gettin’ full?”

Amy let out a sigh and said, “Yes.”

“Shall I box this up for y’all?”

Amy glanced at Violet, who spoke. “Normally, we’d say sure. But, well, we’re just heading out on a road trip and, well... I’m not sure we’d be able to keep it until we eat it.”

Kiki put her hands on her hips. “Well, might I make a recommendation?”

“Please!”

“About five miles down the road is the Hidden Springs Spa, Lounge, Hotel, and Resort. The owner of this-here restaurant, his cousin owns Hidden Springs, and, well, if you go down there, I’m sure you’ll be able to get a good room and some real R and R there. I don’t think we have any regular customers who don’t also go to the spa. Do you have anywhere you need to be by the end of today?”

Vicki shrugged, looking back and forth between her sister and their waitress. “I, um... Well, we’re not really heading anywhere special so...”

“Do y’all want me to call the hotel to see if they got a room for you?”

After a short pause, Amy said, “Sssssssure....”

“I’ll be right back, then.” The waitress walked away and out of sight.

Vicki turned to face Amy. “Should we have asked what it costs?”

“I wouldn’t worry none about that!” A woman sitting two tables away shifted in her chair to address the sisters.

It took both Vicki and Amy a moment to realize that the woman was talking to her. “I’m sorry,” said Amy, “But—”

“Don’t be, dearies! I’ve gone to the spa and even spent a night or two in that hotel. It’s an amazing experience and I don’t know how they can afford to put people up so cheap. If you can afford dinner here, then you can afford Hidden Springs.”

Amy wanted to protest. Her dinner had cost her less than $15.00. It wasn’t possible that the spa and hotel would be that cheap, but, she smiled and nodded, not saying anything.

A few other people turned towards Amy and Violet and gave similar recommendations for Hidden Springs.

Violet scowled. “I don’t feel like I’m being pressured, but... I don’t know. Something just feels wrong. I mean, how long’ve we been driving so far today?”

Amy glanced at her watch. “Two, three hours tops.”

“I just kind of thought that maybe we’d...”

“Go a little farther before we stopped for the night?”

“Yeah.” Violet paused. “But still... We don’t want to spend all of our time in the car, do we? And what’s the real purpose of a vacation? To get some time off, to do what we want to do, to ... well, relax...”

“Well, let’s just see if there’s a room for us or not. I mean, it’s possible they won’t be able to put us up anyway, so let’s just...”

Kiki bounced back into the dining hall. “You’re in luck. They got a room. Just tell them that Kiki sent you and they’ll know which one’s yours.” She placed a colorful brochure on the table in front of the two girls. Amy picked it up and started to skim it. “So, do y’all want me to box this stuff for you?”

Violet said, “Sure.”

Kiki picked up their plates and carried them back to the kitchen.

“What d’you think?” Violet asked.

“Looks nice. Here.” Amy slid the brochure across the table to Violet, who picked it up, glanced at it, and nodded in semi-approval.

“Why the fuck not?”

“That’s the spirit,” the woman next to them said jovially.

* * *

The two sisters each had a small dessert and a cup of coffee, before they settled up their bill and got directions from their waitress to the hotel.

The sun was starting to set as they drove down some streets that seemed deserted.

“I almost expect to see some Burma Shave signs on the side of the road,” remarked Violet. “This place seems so ... old-fashioned.”

“Or a sign that says ‘I Like Ike’,” added Amy.

“That was a good meme, wouldn’t you say? How many campaign slogans does anyone really remember?”

“Not many, but I think someone told me that a popular bumper sticker in ‘68 was ‘Dick Nixon before he dicks us!’”

Both girls laughed.

Amy pointed to a small, gravel driveway and said, “I think that’s the entrance.”

“Got it!”

Violet turned the car down the driveway and followed the winding path through a wooded area that was fairly well lit. The landscaping was nothing short of beautiful and both girls gasped in amazement at the flower gardens, hedges, gardens, and wooden structures that helped point their way to the log cabin that served as the front desk.

They parked the car and strode confidently into the lobby, which was empty. They approached the front desk, looking for someone to help them. Not seeing anyone there, Amy rang the bell on the counter.

A deep-voiced man called to them from the other side of a doorway behind the desk, “I’ll be there in a minute.”

Violet looked around. Seeing a book on the counter, she pointed to it and said, “See that? That’s The Selfish Gene, by Richard Dawkins. That’s the book that introduced the concept of the meme!”

Amy, on the other hand, had picked up a business card and wasn’t paying attention. “Do you think this is really the owner’s name?”

“What?”

“Look at this! It says that the owner’s name is Shithead Wharton.”

“Let me see that!” Violet grabbed the card and stood there, slack-jawed, oblivious to the man who took his place behind the desk.

They both returned to their right minds and the present by the sound of a man speaking, his voice deep and rich. “You can keep the card. I’ve got plenty more.”

There was a brief silence. Amy stammered, “Are... are you... the..., um...”

He smiled jovially. “I’m the owner.” He held out his hand and said, “Shuh-TEED Wharton. Are you the two lovely young ladies who just came from the Cafe of Good Hope?”

Violet laughed. “So your name’s pronounced ‘shuh-TEED’ and not, well...” She started to whisper “shit-head” but he cut her off.

“Ha ha ha ha. I get that a lot, and, the name looks a lot worse than it sounds. I’ve got to admit that it’s a lot of fun when telemarketers call. When they ask for ‘Mr. Wharton,’ I’ll usually say ‘Which one?’ and then wait for them to fall over themselves as they mispronounce my name, knowing full well that if they do the wrong thing they’ve effectively lost the sale.”

Neither Amy nor Violet was sure what to say next. Picking up on their silence, Shithead said, “Kiki told me the two of you are on a road trip and that you’re going to want a room and a place to relax. Well, I can get you a room and a soothing mud bath to start with. That sound good?”

“Ssssure,” said Amy.

“Let’s see. Two of you, mud baths, one night. Your bill for the night will be $50.00. If either of you wants a massage later on tonight, that’ll be an additional $15 for the massage. Sound all right?”

“That’s awfully cheap,” said Violet. “Back home, we’d be spending something like five times that much for the night. How can you afford this?”

Shithead smiled broadly. He took a deep breath, looked up at the ceiling, and said, “All right. You got me. I save a lot of money on advertising by relying on our customers’ word of mouth. That’s how you found me, right?”

Amy nodded her head. “And it seemed like everyone in the restaurant loves it here.”

“And that’s all I need. That and some brochures and business cards. And if you like it here, I’m going to ask that you tell everyone about us, too.”

Violet put her hands on her hips. “I guess we could do that, but that’s only one way of saving money. That still can’t be enough.”

“Sure it can,” said Shithead. “We’re located above a natural geyser so there really isn’t much we need to do for upkeep of the spa. I’m assuming you both have swim suits?”

“Of course!” said Amy.

“Great. Let me show you to your room. You’re going to want to change into your swim suits and go to the mud baths.”

He walked with a swagger from behind the desk, found a luggage trolley and threw their suitcases onto it. He pushed the cart out the door and led the sisters to their suite, which was tastefully decorated with a kitchenette and two twin beds. He carried their luggage into the room and told them how to get to the mud baths.

They thanked him for his efforts and he saluted them before disappearing out their door.

After he was gone, Violet said, a tone just louder than a whisper. “I don’t care how his name’s supposed to be pronounced. It’s downright cruel to name your son ‘Shithead’.”

* * *

Amy and Violet unpacked their suitcases and decided that they were ready to go to the mud baths. They changed into their bathing suits: Amy into a bikini and Violet into a one-piece suit. They found white bathrobes in the closet and each put one on, before walking down the dimly lit pathway to the bath itself.

Violet dipped one toe into the bubbling mud and smiled. “It’s warm.” She tossed her bathrobe a short distance away and onto a chair.

Amy watched as her sister stepped into the large mud puddle. “Any problems?”

“Nope. Come on it. This feels great.” Violet let out a deep, contented sigh as she settled into a spot under the mud.

Amy was a bit more tentative in her approach, slowly stepping into the puddle before she, too, lay back and felt the warm soothing ground envelop her.

Violet looked over at Amy once they were both settled. “Ya know, I was worried that my coffee would’ve kept me awake for hours but I might be able to fall asleep right here.”

“Yeah.”

The sound of a slow melody on an acoustic guitar, began to fill the air. Amy turned her head slightly to see the source of the music but was too comfortable and decided that it wasn’t worth it to expend any more energy to see who was playing. She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh.

Violet yawned loudly and closed her eyes.

Shithead’s velvety voice began to merge in Amy’s and Violet’s ears with the soft strumming of the guitar and the crickets in the evening air.

You found your way here, from a long day of travels
Your muscles are tense, and you seek to unravel
Your mind and your thoughts, and all of your stress
Well, just let Hidden Springs inspire you, caress.
You feel the warm mud, all soothing and deep
Let go of your thoughts, you feel your heart beat
This place is like heaven, such awe it inspires
Let your mind drift, from pain and stress to love and desires.
This song is for you, let it fill your brain
And let it push away all your suff’ring and pain
You need no more thoughts, no will and no mind
When you let yourselves go, true peace you will find.
Let go of your fears, inhibitions, and such
You really don’t need those things all that much
Nothing else matters, save for this serenade
From your mind your thoughts march, a passing parade.

Shithead kept singing this song until both of his out-of-town guests were showing signs of having been lulled into a deep, suggestible trance.

Finally, he put down his guitar and spoke. “Can you hear me all right?”

Both girls said, “Yes,” very slowly.

“Very good. From this point forward, neither of you has any secrets, nothing you can keep from me. Do you understand?”

“Yesssss...” they both whispered.

“Excellent. I want you both to stand up and look at me now. You can move without effort and you will remain asleep, even when you open your eyes.”

The sisters leaned forward and, in almost perfect synchronicity, stood up from the pool of mud in which they were basking.

Once they both had stopped moving, Shithead turned to one of the sisters. “Amy. Tell me honestly. When you saw my name on the card before I came out, what did you think?”

“I thought it was a horrible name. Your mother must have had a cruel sense of humor. If I were you, I’d have changed it long ago.”

“Would you have made fun of me because of my name?”

Amy paused. Her trance-induced memory quickly reverted to the way she taunted Doris Kuntz in the fourth grade because of her name. “Probably.”

“Thank you. I appreciate your honesty. And what about you, Violet. What did you think when you saw my name?”

“I thought it was some kind of a joke. It was all I could do to keep from laughing.”

Shithead smiled broadly at hearing this. Those girls must be taught a lesson, he mused.

“Thank you both. When you get up tomorrow morning, you will not remember anything about seeing me here tonight. You will both decide, completely independently of one another, that you want to stay another day. And when you do whatever you decide to do tomorrow night, you will decide that you don’t need a bathing suit to do it. You’ll wear a bathrobe to walk around the resort itself, but once you take off your bathrobe, you’ll be completely naked. Do you understand?”

Amy said, “Yes” as though it were a sigh and Violet echoed her sister a few seconds later.

“Very good, girls. Now get back into the mud bath. Enjoy your rest.”

He went back to strumming his guitar but didn’t resume singing. The sisters did as commanded.

* * *

Amy and Violet barely remembered returning to their room, but neither thought anything was out of the ordinary when they woke up the following morning.

“How do you feel, Vi?”

“I feel awesome,” Violet said. “You?”

“Never better.” After a short pause, Amy added, “Whaddaya say we stay here another day?”

“I was thinking the same thing. I mean, we don’t really have anywhere else to be. Another day won’t hurt anything.”

“Yup.”

The sisters took it in turns to get ready for the day and then went down to the lobby together.

As was true the evening before, there was no one behind the counter. The low sounds of moaning emanated from the back room.

Violet whispered to her sister, “I wonder if Shithead is getting lucky...” She pronounced his name correctly.

Amy giggled but didn’t respond.

Violet hesitated in ringing the bell. When the moaning had started to die away, she finally decided it was worth it to do so.

“I’ll be right out,” Shithead’s deep, soothing voice called to them.

They girls responded in unison, “Take your time.”

After a short wait, Shithead stepped into the lobby behind the desk, tucking his shirt into his pants as he walked. “Ladies! I take it you’re here to check out? Let me pull up your file here...” He started to click a few buttons on the mouse by the computer on the desk.

“Actually,” said Amy quickly, “We thought we’d stay another day, if that’s all right.”

“Should be all right. Let me just see if check to see that nobody’s expecting to use your room today.”

He hummed slowly as he perused some information on the computer screen, out of the lines of sight of both girls.

“Looks good! You can stay in your room for another night. If you want to stay again tomorrow night, we can worry about it tomorrow.”

“I don’t think we’re going to stay a whole lot longer; we’re probably going to be heading out on the road again tomorrow.”

“Fair enough,” said Shithead.

The computer made a sustained beep and everyone turned to look at it.

Shithead smiled. “Well well well. Looks like the geysers are safe today. Do you girls like jacuzzis and hot tubs?”

“Yes!” responded Violet enthusiastically.

“Well, it looks like our natural hot tubs are safe for use today. Yesterday things were a bit too hot but today...”

“Sounds good,” said Amy.

The two girls helped themselves to some juice and some fruit before returning to their room. “It’s grown right here on our property,” Shithead informed them both.

The sisters took their fruit back to their room. “This is really juicy,” commented Amy about the apple she was eating as they walked.

“Mine too,” remarked Violet. She swallowed the piece of honeydew she was chewing and added, “So, when d’you want to check out the hot tubs?”

“As soon as we’re done eating.”

“Fine with me.”

They returned to their rooms, finished their breakfasts, and found their bathrobes.

Amy looked at her bathrobe and grinned. “What d’you say we leave our bathing suits behind here?”

Violet began giggling. “Sounds like a plan!”

They both stripped naked and threw on their bathrobes so that they could be loosely covered as they walked to the hot springs that served as their next relaxation destination.

When they saw the bubbling pools of water, they quickly threw off their bathrobes and stepped, naked, into the water.

Both girls let out deep sighs as they sat down in the water and let the geyser-powered streams of bubbles wrap around them, stretching their neck muscles and generally enjoying this location as much as they enjoyed the mud baths the night before.

Violet whispered at Amy, “I wonder what else they have here that we haven’t seen yet?”

“Who knows?”

Violet and Amy enjoyed a long silence that was broken up by a woman’s voice asking, “Y’all mind if I join you?”

They both turned and recognized their waitress from the Cafe of Good Hope. Amy said, “Be our guest!”

“That’s nice of y’all.”

There was a short pause when Violet said, “I’m sorry. I don’t remember your name.”

“Kiki. I like to come here when I get a day off.” The waitress took off her clothes and stepped into the pool. She had no reservations about being naked in front of the other two women.

“Violet.” She shook the waitress’s hand as she said her name. Amy followed suit.

“So, d’y’all like it here?”

“Mmmmmmm!” Amy said.

“I know exactly what ya mean.” Kiki dipped her head under the water and came back up quickly. “I won’t talk too much. But it’s always nice to have a little company when I’m relaxin’.”

No one said another word. Soon thereafter, an acoustic guitar filled the air. All three women in the hot tub smiled and listened as Shithead started singing.

Our geysers are strong, in this tub you’ll rejoice
The passion, the calm, the peace from my voice.
The bubbles surround you, they calm and protect
Close your eyes, your surroundings you barely detect.
Let your thoughts drift with each surging spring
You forget pain, sorrow, sadness, everything.
In their place you will know passion and lust:
Express them you wish to, so express them you must.

At this line, Kiki opened her mouth and let out a high-pitched squeak and then gasped.

This song is for you, let it fill your brain
Let it push away all your suff’ring and pain
You need no more thoughts, no will and no mind
When you let yourselves go, true peace you will find.
Let go of your fears, inhibitions, and such
You really don’t need those things at all that much
Nothing else matters, save for this serenade
From your mind your thoughts march, a passing parade.

Kiki arched her back and opened her eyes, her expression blank, expressionless, and peaceful. Shithead kept singing until both Amy and Violet also let out gasps of passion after the end of the second verse.

“Very good, ladies,” Shithead said calmly. “All three of you now, please stand up and face me.”

Kiki, Amy, and Violet all did as instructed.

“All right. Next, girls, please place your hands behind your back, taking your right hand within your left.”

They wordlessly followed his commands. With their hands behind their back, they all stood up straight and pushed their chests out towards Shithead.

“It is time now for each of you to learn your place. You are all feeling very horny. With each passing moment, you’ll feel more and more aroused. Your body is getting closer and closer to an orgasm, but you may not cum without my permission. You can feel yourself getting closer and closer to your orgasm, but only I can give you the release you need.”

The three girls began to bend and squirm, gasping for breath. Violet’s knees came together as she bent forward in her excitement.

“Stand up straight.”

All three of them stood more upright. Each one of them started to let out a high moan or squeal of excitement and longing; their voices melded together and started sounding like a cat.

“Now, if you feel someone touch your body, you will get more and more aroused each time you feel the touch. But you will not actually have an orgasm until you feel someone pinch your nipples. Do you understand?”

All three of them weakly responded, “Yes.”

“You are so aroused. So amazingly aroused that you know you want release. Beg me for release.”

The long, drawn-out “please” that they each spoke was so full of want, of need, of lust and arousal, that Shithead found himself getting aroused as well.

He stepped closer to Amy. He ran his finger down her cheek, tracing it to her neck, and around her breasts. He was careful not to bring his touch too close to her nipples. She let out a yowl of pleasure and arousal. “Please let me cum,” she begged him. Tears were starting to stream out of her eyes.

He lowered his hand down to her pussy and he felt the warmth and wetness of her sex. He whispered as he stepped away from her, “Yes. You will make a great addition to our team,” chuckling to himself.

He then walked to Violet and spanked her lightly. She gasped at the feeling of his hand against her ass. “What about you, Violet? Do you want to be able to cum?”

“Oh, yes! Please, I’ll do anything you say!”

“I know you will,” he whispered. He brought his hand around to her clit and began to massage it roughly. Violet bit her lip and let out a low moan in response. He looked at her breasts and noted how tight and stiff her nipples had become. He nodded his approval. “Yes, you will do quite nicely, too. Just like your sister.”

He stepped away from the sisters and towards the waitress. “Welcome back, Kiki. It’s a pleasure to see you here again.”

“The pleasure is all mine.”

“Yes, yes it is. You know pleasure and you can provide it to our clientele. And I wanted to thank you for sending me these two new girls.”

“You’re very welcome,” said Kiki as she gazed longingly and blankly into Shithead’s face.

“Are you ready for your reward?”

Kiki bit her lip and moaned loudly, bringing her knees together in anticipation of what she hoped would be a release and an orgasm.

“Stand up straight!”

She stood up straight again, pushing her breasts out as they bounced up and down a few inches away from Shithead’s approving face.

He raised one of his hands to her breast, and traced a circle around it. He lifted his other hand and traced another circle around her other breast, each time getting closer and closer to her nipple.

She gasped repeatedly as his hands drew nearer and nearer to her nipples. When he finally couldn’t get any closer to her nipples, he ran his thumb around her nipples and stopped right below them.

He slowly drew his index fingers inwards and pinched her both of her nipples. She squealed in pleasure as the pain emanated from her breasts, causing a powerful orgasm to roll through her body. Her knees finally gave way and she fell to a kneeling position, her hands still behind her back.

She bowed her head as the orgasm subsided.

“You may lower your hands back to your sides, Kiki.”

With her hands freed again, she bowed in servitude before Shithead and whispered, “Do you need anything from me?”

“Sit up, Kiki.”

She did as commanded, placing her hands on her knees.

“I think I need you to break in these two new recruits, but I must prepare them first.”

“As you wish. I merely live to serve you...”

He chuckled and stepped away from Kiki, who watched him adoringly.

“Violet, Amy. How are you two feeling?”

Violet could barely speak when she said, “Horny.” Amy’s voice cracked as she said, “Turned on.” Both sisters were sweating heavily, barely cognizant of anything other than their own arousal.

“Do you want to have an orgasm?”

Both women moaned, “Yes!” immediately at the sound of this question.

“Well, if you want to have an orgasm, you must give yourselves over to me. Completely. If I let you have an orgasm, that means you will be my servants, doing whatever I ask of you, whenever I need you to, and for as long as I deem necessary. Do you understand?”

Both girls nodded their heads.

“Servitude to me is an extremely sensual state. You will be constantly aroused. Anything I ask of you, you will do without question. You will do it enthusiastically and without hesitation. You don’t need to think when you are my servant. The better you serve me, the more aroused you become. Do you understand?”

The girls nodded their heads again.

“Violet, how do you feel?”

“Hor...” She couldn’t even finish saying the word for how overwhelming the sensation had become.

“Amy, how do you feel?”

“Mmmmmmmmmm....”

“Good answer.” He turned to the waitress from the local restaurant. “Kiki, please stand up and come over here.”

Kiki did as instructed.

He gestured towards Amy. “Pinch Amy’s nipples here.”

“With pleasure!” Kiki stepped forward and gripped both of Amy’s nipples and brought her fingers down tightly around the wrinkled flesh that represented Amy’s extreme arousal.

The orgasm that coursed through Amy’s body overwhelmed her. She doubled over in pleasure and fell in convulsions near Shithead’s feet. As the pleasure slowly subsided, she raised her head, gazed up at him, and said, “How may I serve you?”

Shithead nodded approvingly. “You may start by pinching your sister’s nipples.”

Amy crawled towards Violet’s body, got up on her knees, reached up, and did as commanded.

Violet’s reaction was very similar to Amy’s. She cried out, “Oh yeah! Yes!” as she, too, fell to the ground, overwhelmed by the pleasure that was coursing through and around her body. Amy didn’t let go of Violet until she was nearly all the way to the ground.

Shithead placed his hands on Amy’s shoulder. “You may let go now.”

Violet gasped for air and squeaked in pleasure, not knowing or caring who or what else was around. When she finally regained her breath, she looked up at Shithead and said, “I am here to serve you.”

He looked at his three servants and said, “Kiki, lay down on the ground right here.”

Kiki did as instructed, lying down on her stomach in the soft grass.

“On your back.”

She rolled over.

“Amy, I want you to go down between Kiki’s legs and eat her out. The more you bring her to orgasm, the more you will be rewarded when I return.”

Amy crawled over to Kiki’s pussy and began to nibble, lick, and otherwise pleasure the waitress with her mouth and tongue.

“Violet, you will sit on Kiki’s face and enjoy it as she eats you out. You will cum quickly, frequently, and hard. While she is eating you out, you will play with her breasts. If Kiki says she needs your sister to try another spot, you will guide your sister’s head to a better place. Do you understand?”

Violet crawled over to Kiki’s face and positioned herself over Kiki’s mouth.

“All right, the three of you. I want you to enjoy each other. I’ll be back in an hour or so.”

Kiki’s yelps and moans filled the air as Shithead walked away, chuckling mischievously.

* * *

When the owner of the spa returned to the hot tub area an hour later, as promised, he found both Kiki and Violet screaming in ecstasy. “Very good, ladies. I want you all to stand up now.”

Violet and Amy stood up, followed closely by Kiki.

“Amy, since Kiki and Violet have been through such pleasure since I walked away, it’s only fair that you also have an orgasm. When I count to three, you will feel the most powerful, intense, outrageously pleasurable orgasm that you’ve ever felt. You will feel as though your entire body is exploding with the sensation, and it will last until I say you’re done. Do you understand?”

Amy whimpered, “Yes.”

“Very well, then, Amy. One.”

She started running her hands along her sides in anticipation.

“Two.”

Amy opened her mouth, breathing heavily. Her body anticipated what was about to happen and she instinctively bit her lip in an attempt to retain a modicum of control over what she was feeling.

“Three.”

Despite the knowledge of what was about to happen, she was completely unprepared for the intensity of the sensation that began between her legs and quickly radiated outward through and over her entire body. She opened her mouth wide and let out a yelp of pleasure as she convulsed from the power of this orgasm. She shut her eyes as her breathing quickened.

“Open your eyes, Amy.”

She did as she was told. Shithead stepped closer to her and gazed directly into her eyes. He smiled broadly as he saw the passion, lust, and transition from strength to weakness mirrored in her eyes.

“Very good, Amy. Keep cumming.”

Her voice cracked as her body was overwhelmed with wave after wave of pure, unrestrained pleasure.

“More.”

“Ye-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-esssss!”

Violet and Kiki began to finger themselves as they shared in her pleasure. Shithead noticed this and smiled. He looked at Violet. “Are you enjoying watching your sister like this?”

“Yessss…” The word was barely intelligible through her grunts of passion.

“What about you, Kiki? Is Amy turning you on, too?”

“Very much so.”

“Very well. You both may embrace her arousal and take a small portion of it in yourself.”

Kiki and Violet answered, in monotone unison, “Thank you.”

“And all three of you... When Amy’s orgasm is finally finished, you will all drift into a deep, peaceful sleep where nothing can disturb you and the only thing you’ll hear is the sound of my voice.”

He turned back to face Amy. “Have you had enough yet?”

She could barely speak her answer. “I-i-if... yoooooooouuuuuuuu th-th-thin-think ... ssssssssssssssssssooooooo...”

“All three of you, please get back down on the ground. I don’t want you getting hurt when you fall asleep.”

Amy allowed her knees to buckle and she fell to the ground like a rag doll, her legs shivering and bending, trying to find the best place to allow her to maximize her own pleasure. Violet and Kiki sat down slightly more gracefully.

“All right, ladies. I’m going to count down from three to zero. When I reach zero, Amy’s orgasm will be complete, and you will all fall into a deep sleep. Three ... two ... one ... zero!”

Amy let out one final squeak of pleasure before she fell unconscious. Violet and Kiki collapsed into the soft grass without making a sound.

Shithead walked around all three of them, lifting their arms and then releasing them to ensure that they were all sleeping. He smiled at the peaceful, satisfied looks on all three of their faces.

“Amy and Violet, you two have come quite far in a relatively short time, and there’s one more step to take before you become my new servants, satisfying the whim and the needs of our clientele, while simultaneously helping to spread the word about this location. In order to become my new servants, I will let the two of you do whatever it is you might want for the remainder of the day. Then, tomorrow, you will return to the office and ask to stay another day. I will tell you that you need to relocate to another room. When you get into the new room, you will notice a phrase written on the wall. That phrase will become your trigger. Every time you hear someone utter that phrase, you will go completely mindless, blank, and horny, willing to serve whoever it is that says it. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” responded Amy. Violet added, “I do too.”

“Even though you will see the phrase written on the wall, neither one of you will actually notice it written there, at least not consciously. Therefore, neither one of you will feel compelled to read it out loud.”

Both girls nodded in understanding.

“Very good, ladies. You’re nearly there. Now I want both of you to climb back into the hot tub, where you will fall into a natural sleep. One where nothing can disturb you and you are not in a trance. You will just be ... asleep.”

Amy and Violet stood up, walked into the tub, and sat down where they had started the day.

“I’m going to count to three and you will fall asleep, fully back in your own minds, just asleep. One... Two... Three...”

Amy and Violet’s heads both bobbed lightly until they came to stop in a reasonably comfortable position against the warm earth that lined the tub itself.

Shithead walked over to Kiki. “You have been serving me well, Kiki. I believe all of the regular clientele of my cousin’s restaurant likes to come here often. And I believe that you deserve most of the credit for that. Your ability to define the meme that is this resort, has helped to position us where we are today. And I am truly grateful.”

“Thank you, Shithead.”

“Is there anything you desire?”

“When is the next orgy?”

“There’s always an orgy going on, Kiki. You know that. Do you know how to get to the orgies from here?”

“Yes...”

“Then go to the orgy and go wild. Have fun!”

“Thank you again.” She stood up and walked down a dimly lit path away from the main hotel.

Shithead looked at the clothes that Kiki had scattered on the ground, picked them up, and brought them back to the office.

He turned one last time to glance at the sisters, both of whom were sleeping soundly.

* * *

As the sun started to set, Violet slowly woke up. She shook her head and groggily assessed her surroundings. She was still in the hot tub, and was feeling simultaneously relaxed, refreshed, and—she semi-reluctantly admitted to herself—horny.

She spread her legs slightly and adjusted her position to let a strong blast of water stimulate her clit and tickle her belly. Rubbing her eyes, she saw her sister sitting across the way from her.

Amy looked like she was asleep: her head had tipped backwards against the wall of the tub, and her breasts gently bobbed on the top of the water.

Violet slowly walked across the pool, closer to Amy. She looked down and whispered, “How much can I do to you before you wake up?” She reached down and ran her index finger along Amy’s cheek.

Amy let out a very slight gasp for air, but didn’t otherwise react to her sister’s touch.

“Hmmmmmmmm,” murmured Violet as she ran her hand down her sister’s face and neck, stopping at her shoulder. Amy’s head rolled slightly against the wall of the hot tub.

Violet was starting to feel even more aroused and somewhat amused at how soundly her sister was sleeping. She clicked her tongue a couple of times and began to suck on Amy’s nipples, which were slowly rising and falling through the surface of the water. She cupped Amy’s breasts in her hands and lifted them high enough so that she wouldn’t have to put her entire face under the water as she brought her mouth down to the pinkish-brown circles.

Amy’s nipples immediately stiffened in Violet’s mouth. Feeling this against her tongue, Violet instinctively began to suck harder.

Amy began to moan. In response, Violet lowered her hands between Amy’s legs.

Amy stretched her arms above her head, rubbed her eyes, bit her lip, and gasped. She craned her neck to see who was doing this to her. It took her a moment to recognize that the source of her slowly rising pleasure was her sister.

“Wh—wha—V- Vi?!?”

“Good morning, sleepyhead!” Violet stepped away from her sister to give her the chance to wake up a little more.

“Wh—what time—how’d it get dark out?”

“We must’ve fallen asleep here. Let’s go back to our room.”

Amy stretched her legs and arched her back before lowering her hands down between her legs. “Sure, but you should know ...” She lowered her voice to a near whisper and added, conspiratorially, “I’m really horny!”

“Yeah, me too. So let’s get out of here and see what we can do about that.”

Violet stepped out of the tub. Amy followed close behind, giggling. They both grabbed their robes and walked briskly back to their room, practically racing each other to the door in a playful competition to see who would get there first.

Violet reached the door first and opened it, at which point Amy ran past her, jumped on the bed, lay on her back, and spread her legs. Without saying a word, Amy pointed between her legs and winked at Violet.

Violet strode confidently to the foot of the bed, threw off her robe, and put her hands on her hips in mock indignation. “I have needs too, ya know...”

Amy craned her neck backwards and stuck out her tongue. She took a deep breath and said, “I think we can work out an ... agreeable compromise.”

Both girls started to giggle as Violet climbed on top of Amy, positioning herself over her mouth as she lowered her own face to Amy’s crotch.

Although they started in the ‘69’ position, licking and nibbling each other’s clits and caressing each other’s thighs, they switched to other positions, finding new ways of pleasing each other that neither had previously known with another woman. Their moans and cries of pleasure echoed off the walls of their room for hours.

Shithead strode past their front door, paused for a moment to confirm that he was hearing the sounds of the two sisters giving in to their arousal, and chuckled. “Mission nearly accomplished,” he whispered to the night air.

* * *

The following morning, Violet and Amy returned to the lobby of the hotel, giggling excitedly.

Shithead was sitting behind the desk, reading the book that he had left out a couple of days before, The Selfish Gene, by Richard Dawkins. Violet noticed him reading that book and commented, “That’s a good book.”

Shithead looked up and smiled. “Yes. It’s where the concept of the meme comes from. Do you know what a meme is?”

Violet grinned and looked at Amy, who nodded her head. Amy said, “It’s, um... a piece of information. And, just like genes, it can kind of evolve. Some information or ideas will thrive while others will die out.”

The owner of the hotel turned his head towards Amy and smiled. “Very good...” After a short pause, he added, “I’d like to think that this place here is a successful meme. A lot of our customers are excited to tell others about us. That’s how you found us, isn’t it?”

Violet nodded her head in agreement.

“So now I’m wondering if I can count on you to tell other people about us.”

“Absolutely!” both sisters said without hesitation.

“So where are you two going from here, if you don’t mind my asking...”

“What?” Violet felt legitimately confused by this question.

“You are leaving today, right? You said when you got here that you’d be moving on and going wherever the road leads you. I was just wondering how you’d be starting out after you check out today.”

Amy laughed. “Oh, that. Um... You see, we, uh... We kind of changed our minds. We, um... We think we’d like to stay here the rest of the two weeks of our trip.”

Shithead moved quickly over to the computer and started typing. “I’m pretty sure that someone’s coming in today and expecting your room, ladies. Hang on, let me confirm that...”

Amy and Violet looked at each other, turned back to face Shithead, and pouted. He lifted his index finger and whispered, “Hang on!”

He kept typing and shaking his head, occasionally saying, “Hmmm…”, “That won’t work…” or “Let me try this...”

After what felt to Amy and Violet an eternity, Shithead stopped typing and smiled broadly. “As they saying goes, girls, I’ve got good news and bad news.”

“Uh oh. What’s the bad news?” asked Amy.

“The bad news is that someone’s coming in today and they do expect your room, so you’re going to have to get out of the room.”

“What’s the good news?” asked Violet.

“I’ve got another room you can go into. It’s a lot better and it’s in a part of the resort that we generally reserve for our VIP customers. I’ll let you stay in it, provided you at least consider becoming lifetime members of our little club here.”

“Ummmm...” said Violet.

“What does it mean to be a lifetime member?” added Amy.

“Well, we’ll guarantee you a room any time you want to come here, provided you give us at least forty eight hours notice that you’re coming. Irrespective of having a room available to you, you’ll have unlimited access to all of our amenities. Rooms will be $25 per person per night and everything else, other than food, is completely paid for.”

The two girls looked at each other and Violet said, “That doesn’t sound too bad. How much does it cost?”

“Fifteen hundred per person.”

Amy immediately said, “We’ll need to think about that.”

“Fair enough. Let me get you your keys for your new room. Why don’t you two clear out your stuff from your old room, meet me back here in a half hour, and I’ll show you to your room.”

The two girls quickly disappeared out of the lobby and Shithead chuckled to himself, admiring the way both girls swayed their hips as they walked out.

* * *

As the two sisters walked along the path towards the room they were about to vacate, Amy turned her head to look back at the cabin in which the lobby was located. Satisfied that they were far enough away and that Shithead wouldn’t hear her, she said, “So, what d’ya think?”

“I can’t believe we’re about to get a VIP suite!”

“Me neither, but I mean about the lifetime membership...”

“Sounds almost too good to be true. I expected him to say something like fifty thousand bucks or something.”

“I know what you mean. But we’ll still have to pay the $25 for the room and buy our own food. It’s just the spa-type stuff that we’d get for free.”

“I think I want to do it. D’you have the money for it?”

“Not on me, but I could put it on my card. Plus look at all the money we’re saving by not going any further than this place. Gas alone’s going to be a huge savings.”

“I’m thinking the same thing, actually. I think we should go for it!”

“I agree. Do we tell Shithead when we get back to the lobby, or should we hold off. You know, I don’t want to seem too eager.”

“That depends. If we don’t say yes right away, how much of a harder sell will he give us?”

“Good point. Why don’t we check out the VIP suite first before we agree? Tell him we’d like a day to think about it?”

“Sounds fair to me.”

* * *

After Amy and Violet had collected their belongings, stuffed everything into their suitcases, and met Shithead back at the lobby, he led them down a long winding path towards their new room.

“So, ladies, have you made any decisions about our lifetime membership?”

Amy decided to act coy, indifferent, and somewhat indecisive. She batted her eyelashes at him and said, “We’re thinking about it. Can you give us until tomorrow?”

“I think I can do that,” he chuckled. He paused for a minute to see if either of the girls would say anything. When they didn’t, he said, “You know, some nights I give a little concert in the VIP area.”

“A concert? What kind of concert?” asked Violet, her interest piqued.

“I’ve been told I’ve got a pretty good singing voice and I play guitar, so...”

“Do you do your own stuff or other people’s songs?”

“A little of both.”

“I don’t suppose you could give us a quick sampling of what you sing, could you?”

“Oh, I don’t know.”

Amy joined in the conversation. “Please?”

He sighed and said, “All right. Let me see here...” He paused and opened his mouth to sing but stopped. “You know this isn’t the same as when I’ve got a guitar and others backing me up, right?”

“Just sing!” Violet said in mock frustration at his reticence.

He took a deep breath and began to sing, “Yesterday. All my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they’re here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday.”

“Not bad,” said Violet.

“You’ve got a good voice,” said Amy. “Did you know what the working title of that song was?”

“No, what?”

“Scrambled Egg.”

“That’s weird,” he mused.

Both girls laughed.

Before they were done laughing, he had reached the small building in which their new room was located. He took his keys, unlocked the door and said with a grand gesture, “Here’s your new suite!”

“Thank you, Shithead.” said Violet. She spoke his name as though it were the most normal name anyone could have. He carried their bags into the room and placed them on the floor near the door. Violet placed her hand on the door above Shithead’s shoulder, allowing Amy to step into their new room first.

Before either Violet or Amy had a chance to say or do anything more, Shithead had disappeared.

They both stepped in and looked over this new room, which was considerably larger than their other room. They both turned to face the beds and saw the words that were spray-painted on the wall above and between the two large beds: EROTIC MEMETIC SARDONIC ECLECTIC.

Both girls stood there for a moment, staring at the words. Amy blinked her eyes and shook her head. “That’s weird.”

“What’s that?”

“I ... I don’t know. I just ... It’s silly, really, but I thought I saw something. Right ... there!” She pointed at the spot where the words were written.

“Ya know, I thought I saw something too. But there’s nothing there. Maybe we saw a bug or something.”

“Must be.”

“So let’s unpack and see what-all’s around here.”

“Good idea!”

* * *

After Amy and Violet had gotten settled in, Violet suggested, “Let’s check out what’s close by.”

“Let’s.”

The two of them walked down the winding path away from both their suite and from the lobby. Soon, they found a swimming pool with a fountain in its center.

Shithead was skimming some dirt off of the top of the water, and looked up when he heard the two sisters approaching.

“Hello, ladies! Is everything all right with your new suite?”

“Oh, yes! Thank you. We just came to see what’s here,” said Amy.

“Have you decided on that lifetime membership?”

Amy put her hands on her hips. “Don’t pressure us!”

“Oh, sorry. Erotic memetic sardonic eclectic.”

Amy lowered her hands to her sides. She and Violet both stood still, gazing blankly forward as the trigger took hold of both of their minds.

“Very good, ladies. Very good indeed. Can you hear me all right?”

Both girls whispered, “Yessss....”

“Excellent. For the rest of your stay here with us, you will be completely naked. So take off those clothes now.”

The two of them calmly and casually took off their clothes. Once they were both completely naked, they stood up straight, gazing blankly in the same direction as they had been facing before they were commanded to strip.

“Nice. Very nice.... You two are quite attractive...”

“Thank you...” said Violet, echoed quickly by Amy.

Shithead paced back and forth in front of the two sisters. “I just need to ask, Amy. Are you planning on becoming lifelong members?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you ask for more time, then?”

“Ummmm... We didn’t want to seem too eager.”

Shithead scowled. “Violet, do you agree?”

“I agree.”

“Well, then, I think you both need to be punished. Both of you, bend forward.”

The two girls did as commanded, without question.

Shithead circled around behind them. He raised his hand and brought it down, hard, on Amy’s ass, spanking her hard enough to leave a mark on her flesh.

She instinctively let out a yelp as he meted his punishment on her bare skin.

He took a couple of steps over and did the same thing to Violet, whose cry in response to the spanking was a mixture of shock, pain, and perverse pleasure.

“Very good ladies. You may stand up again.”

They did as instructed.

Shithead stroked his chin for a moment before deciding what the appropriate next command ought to be. “For the rest of your stay here, you will have sex with any woman whom you meet, and who expresses a horniness you can satisfy. Only women, now; no men. Do you understand?”

Both naked women said, “Yes.”

“When you return to this resort after the end of this vacation, I will likely permit you to fuck men as well, but for now, you will stick with women.”

“Stick with women...” moaned Amy. Violet repeated her monotone chant.

“Very good, ladies. I’m going to count to three and you will wake up. When you wake up, you will forget everything I just said to you, but it will be in your subconscious. You will both feel very horny and will be willing to pleasure each other and any woman whom you meet. You will decide against putting any clothes on for the remainder of your vacation. And you will realize how much you want everyone you know, to come here. All right. On three. One! Starting to wake up. Two! Feeling completely refreshed and aroused. And three! Fully awake.”

Both girls woke up and smiled at Shithead.

“Well, whenever you make your decision as to whether you want to become lifetime members, you know where I’ll be,” commented Shithead, remembering what they were talking about when he uttered the trigger phrase.

“I appreciate that,” said Amy.

“All right. You two have a good time. I’m heading back to the office.”

Shithead walked away, glancing back for a moment to see Amy pinching Violet’s ass before jumping into the pool. As he strode down the path, he heard laughter and splashing. He chuckled as he knew that the meme that represented his resort was about to grow in recognition and power.

* * *

The remainder of the sisters’ vacation was spent in a nearly nonstop state of bliss. Whether it was with their hands or mouths, dildos or vibrators, with each other or with the scores of regular customers who came to the spa to relax and experience their own pleasure, Amy and Violet quickly lived up to, and surpassed all of Shithead’s expectations.

On the last day of their vacation, Amy and Violet got dressed for the first time in nearly two weeks, packed their bags, and slowly walked back to the lobby.

Kiki was in the lobby, finishing up a transaction with Shithead, who was typing something into his computer. “All right, Kiki. Looks like your room is just about ready. If you’ll be patient enough to allow me to check out Amy and Violet here, I’ll take you to your room.”

“That’s fine, Shithead,” said Kiki.

Kiki stepped aside and smiled at Amy and Violet.

“Amy! Violet! Is it really time for you to leave?” said Shithead with a broad smile on his face.

Violet looked down and said, “We don’t want to, but we both have to be back at work tomorrow.”

Amy quickly added, “But home is only about three hours away. We could easily come down here for a weekend. Especially now that we’re lifetime members and all...”

Shithead laughed. “I take it this means the two of you had a good time here?”

“Are you kidding me?” said Amy in mock indignation. “We had an awesome time here. I wish we didn’t have to go home. If it weren’t for my dog, “ she paused before adding, almost as an afterthought, “and work, of course, I’d ask if there was a way we could stay here.”

“Was it you two who talked about memes? I think it was,” said Shithead.

“Yeah, that was us,” said Violet. “But what about?”

“You know what my favorite kind of meme is? Word of mouth advertising. I take it you two will tell all of your friends back home about us. How better to help an idea thrive, grow, and evolve, than by talking about it and bringing others to see it for themselves. Who knows? Maybe someday, everyone in America will be a guest here at one point or another.”

“That’s quite a dream,” said Violet. “I don’t know that I can promise everyone in the country, but I think Amy and I can tell everyone we know about this place, and we’ll try to get them to check you out.” She giggled as she realized what she just said. “I mean, check out this resort.”

Amy quickly added, “When we do come back, you don’t mind if I bring my dog, do you?”

“Of course not! Pets are always welcome here! Now. You both said you wanted to become lifetime members, right?”

Both girls nodded enthusiastically and said, “Yes!”

“Should I put that on the same credit cards as everything else from your stay?”

After a short pause, both girls said, “Sure.”

“Excellent. Let me just process your payments. While we’re waiting... Erotic memetic sardonic eclectic.”

Amy, Violet, and Kiki all immediately stood at attention in front of the desk.

“Amy, Violet, both of you lower your panties and lift up your skirts.”

They did as instructed.

“Kiki, I want you to finger-fuck both Amy and Violet.”

Kiki turned to face both of the other girls and, with one hand on each girl’s crotch, she did as instructed.

“I figure I might as well give you both a little thank-you gift for the road, and an incentive to come back as soon as you can,” he said from behind Kiki’s slightly crouched figure. “So here’s a little something to remember us by.”

He stepped back and smiled as he watched Kiki bring Amy and Violet to ecstasy.

He smiled and said, to no one in particular. “Everyone will agree ... that Hidden Springs is the place to be.”

- end -