The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes: I’ve really only wrote one ‘real’ novel in my life, and this isn’t it. The characters and situations here are largely based off of people I know and their experiences they’ve shared with me, including some of my own. Chad’s name was borrowed from my friend’s ex-boyfriend, and shares personality similarities with his original counter-part. The Southern tendencies came from one of my own many boyfriends of the past. ‘Brailsford’ was adapted from my best friend’s last name. There are other things too, too many to name here. Onward!

While most of this appears to be smut in the beginning, this really is a love story, deep down inside ;) I’d like to point out that the original title of this story was ‘Time Machine.’ Enjoy!

deus ex machina

by the ill made soldier

Chapter I: Welcome to the Universe

And so the time has come, it’s here
The silence ends, change is near
You wait in the palid silvered sky
Come into the pantheon
Welcome to the universe.

Chad Booker was blond-haired, blue-eyed, lean, and talked with a distinct southern twang; he was was the epitome of the ‘white-man’, racism included. Most of his family was back in Alabama, doing what rednecks did best: fishing for catfish and working the land. Boy howdy.

Timberland Sharp, on the other hand, was everything Chad was raised to hate. Brown hair, brown eyes, curvaeous; most of her family had been imported here straight from Africa, centuries before. She was part black, on her father’s side, and part Cherokee and a mish-mash of various European countries on her mom’s side. She wasn’t really accepted when it came to either race, white or black, should they become familiar with her back-story. Still, better half-bred than in-bred, she figured.

Through extraordinary circumstances, these two met and fell in love. This, she was soon to realize, had been a fluke that was neither fortunate or unfortunate; her skin was lightly tanned, at best, so the only clear indication of her heritage was her name. Her father had left her mother a year after she came into the world. His wish was for her mother to bear a son, hence the name. Needless to say, he was sorely dissapointed. Her mom honored him anyway, and so Timberland she was christened. What a terrible name for a girl, she brooded later, when the other kids made fun of her. The last she had heard of her dad he was in prison, doing time for drug charges. He never wrote.

Chad met Timberland in a Target in California; he was a new employee, and she had asked by her superiors to show him the ropes. Chad was cocky and arrogant and rude, which Timberland found shocking, at first. Later, it became charming. What drew Chad in was her luscious curves; proud, heavy breasts, wide-hips, round ass.

Her name-tag said ‘Timber’, shortened for convience’s sake; he hadn’t thought to ask the backstory about it until later. The second day of training he had asked her for her phone-number. By the end of the week he had convinced her to go onto a date. Following that, they went steady. And so, it began.

* * *

Chad, she was quick to learn, loved to fuck.

He had managed to dupe Timberland into spreading her legs the second day of their official boyfriend-girlfriend status. After watching Jarhead in the movie-theatre they had gone back to his Trans Am, where he had seduced her, too hot to wait. At first she had resisted, as was expected with her conservative nature—but after he sweet-talked her some, and slid his hand up the back of her shirt, unhooking her bra one-handed—so fast, so skillfully, where did he learn to do that?—she was swept up in his current and lost.

“Condom,” she was gasping, writhing as his fingers eased into her wet snatch, his thumb rubbing her clit with practiced ease. “Condom.”

“What?” Chad asked, distractedly. Finally, recogonition dawned in his eyes. “Are you serious? Fuck.”

“What?” Timberland cried. She was wet now, and hungry for the feel of him; she didn’t know if she could stop now if he was ill-prepared. “You don’t have one?”

“No, I do!” Chad said hurriedly, using his free hand to reach across her. “The glove-box! They’re in the glove-box.” He started to shift so that he could reach the release near the dash.

Timberland beat him to it, hot with excitement. When she she handed him the box, however, she quirked one eyebrow questioningly. A magnum? For a skinny white-boy? Who did he think he was kidding?

Chad just grinned. “Watch,” he said, and he pulled his hand free from her and yanked her into a brutal kiss. Suddenly, he was forcing his two fingers into her mouth. “Suck on it, baby,” he whispered into her ear, and she obliged, tasting herself. Then he yanked down his pants and his boxers, freeing his wanton erection. Timberland cast her eyes down as tended to his digits, and then did a double-take.

“Wow,” she said, before she could stop herself. Then she turned pink with embarassment. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean—”

“Don’t worry about it,” Chad said, ripping the foil with his teeth. He took his hand and kneaded her breast, squeezing the erect nipple there. She shivered with delight as he tried to pull the rubber over his enormous dick several times, with varying degrees of success. It didn’t want to roll down all the way. Chad made a face and tended to it with both hands now, finally getting it all the way down before he realized it was inside out. “FUCK. See why I hate these things? Goddamn it. Get me another, will ya? Shit, I’m sorry—”

“Here, allow me,” Timberland purred, and she managed to pull it down over his shaft (by her teeth!) without conflict. By now, Chad was throbbing with need, with a look of wonder and admiration gracing his features. Abruptly he reached over her and put her seat back far enough to accomodate them comfortably before clamoring over to the passenger’s side.

“Open wide,” he said, forcing her open savagely, too impatient to be kind. Timberland did as she was told and he thrust into her, so deep that she cried out in mingled shock and pain. He thrust again, more shallowly this time, but he soon grew hungry for more brutality and lost all consideration completely. Timberland wheezed with every stroke of him, and he pummeled her insides for a good half an hour before he found his release and was spent.

* * *

After that, she figured that would be the last she saw of him. She was dissapointed how easy of a catch she had been; now that he had tried out her box, he could move onto other conquests. He had shocked her the next day by surprisingly not breaking up with her; on the contrary, after work he had her over at his house, and introduced her to his parents. She was flattered, to say at least, and they gave her their seal of approval. Later, they snuck into his room and spent the better part of the night making out and (quietly) exploring each others bodies at length.

Their schedule was fairly set; Chad tried to prove that he wasn’t in just for the sex, by only sleeping with her every other day. Once she thought they might even make it to two days without any sort of action, but right as she was preparing to leave his house, well past her curfew, he had grabbed her by the shoulders and steered her backwards onto the bed before expertly undoing the front of her jeans. She was laughing up until he plunged his rigid member into her. The rest of it was spent gasping and wheezing as he pounded her hole in earnest.

* * *

“Timber,” he finally said, after one particular rowdy session, late at night. This time they were at her house; her mom was out of town on a business trip, and the whole house was quiet and still. “You don’t like it, do you?”

Timberland was startled. “What?”

“You heard me,” he said, running his hand up along her muscular flank and then stroking her sides. “You don’t get off, do you?”

“It’s not that,” Timberland responded, feeling flustered. Chad looked at her expectantly, awaiting her answer. “It’s just that—well, that I can’t.” She flushed scarlet as the words came tumbling out unexpectly.

She didn’t know what he would think; she didn’t want to hurt his feelings. He took her confession rather well; instead of being embarassed, or worse—angry—he smiled; softened even.

“I’ve.. heard... that a lot of girls have that problem,” he said slowly, choosing his words carefully. “I have a trick though, that might help you, if you’re willing.”

Timberland lifted her eyebrows, intrigued. “What?”

“Hypnosis,” he said smoothly, and he smiled at her incredulous expression. “I’m not joking. With a simple induction, I can get you to relax, and then I can implant suggestions in your mind, make you more responsive to touch and feel, even.” He waggled his eyebrows suggestively. “I can make you scream in pleasure.”

“Uh... I’m sure,” Timberland said.

“I can prove you wrong,” Chad promised. “I just need you to do one thing.”

“And what is that?”

“Trust me.”

Timberland frowned and sat forward, studying the contours of Chad’s face. Here sat this man before her—little more than a boy, really—whose kind often considered her trash, inhuman, property even. She knew that those feelings of superiority were bred into him because of where he came from, whether he showed his true colors blatantly to her or not. She had heard it straight from him, even, when he slipped up, in traffic or whatever. But for all he knew she was white, and she was lucky enough that they hadn’t talked at length enough to reveal their full histories to one another and spoil her cover. He was the enemy, even to her, at some degree.

But he was still Chad, too, and she was fond of him, flaws included. When he wasn’t busy trying to get into her pants, she still geniunely enjoyed his company. She didn’t know how deep his inherent dislike went; she didn’t know if he hated just certain groups, or everyone—which, judging by his nature, was just as likely. He was still crude and funny and—adorable, in his way, yes—and she generally liked him. She let him feed off of her, work his way inside of her, see a private side of her—she figured that someone who went that far at least earned some degree of trust.

“Okay,” she said finally, having made her decision. “I trust you, Chad.” She laughed a little, opening her arms about her as a sign of defeat. “Do me. Do your hypnosis thing.”

Chad’s impish smile turned into a full-fledged grin. “Alright,” he said, and he helped her lift her shoulders so that he could put more pillows beneath her. “Are you comfortable? If so, let’s begin. I’ma blow your mind.”

* * *

With Timberland lost in a deep trance, lying peacefully before him, Chad sat back, surveying her more fully. She looked beautiful in the moonlight that filtered into the room between the openings of the blinds. He took his hand and drew them lightly across her body—down her neck and shoulders, over her full breasts, the flat of her stomach, and her lovely, inviting cleft. Finally he brought them down in a dramatic sweep across her thighs and calves, and Timberland sighed in a dreamy, satsified kind of way. The sound brought a smile to Chad’s face.

“Timber,” he said quietly. “Are you hypnotized?”

“... yes...” came the small reply.

“Okay then,” he said, and his words turned eloquent. “Listen to me, Timber. Your whole body feels heavy, crippled by sleep. You feel peaceful. You feel that everything I say is true; that I’m always right; that I can do no wrong. You feel comfortable with me. You know you can trust me, Timber. Don’t you?”

“.... yesss....”

“Good girl,” he said, brushing his fingers against her face. “Now, Timber, now that you’re under my spell, captivated by a deeeep sleep—” he paused, allowing her to absorb what he was saying. “I’m going to ask you some questions, Timber. And I want you to answer me honestly. You’ll answer me honestly, wont you, Timber?”

“... yess...”

“Good.” Chad took a deep breath. “Timber, how old are you?”

“... eighteen...”

“Good. good. How many different people have you sleep with, Timber?”

“... three...”

“How old were you when you first had sex, Timber?”

“... sixteen...”

“Was it good, Timber?” Chad whispered hotly. He felt his member twitch and grow. The idea of Timber being deflowered by some nameless face inspired his arousal. “Did you come?”

“... no...”

“Can you ever come, Timber?”

“... if... if I do it myself...”

“Good, good, Timber,” he said, stroking her silken hair. “Deep sleep, now, deep sleep.”

If it were at all possible, Timberland seemed even more relaxed.

“Now, Timber, I want you to get listen to the sound of my voice. You’re going to get really hot now, incredibly wet—” he waited, and heard her breath catch. “You’re right on the verge of cumming now, aren’t you, Timber? You’re just so close.”

“... yes!”

“That’s right, real hot and bothered now. But you can’t come, Timber, not until I tell you so. Do you understand?”

“... yes...” she whimpered in reply.

Adorable, Chad thought lovingly. Mine. “Now, Timber, tell me; what really turns you on?”

“.. when.. when people go down on me...”

Chad grimaced. “Is that what you want? For me to go down on you?”

“... yes... please... I’m so hot...”

“.. Okay,” Chad said, and gave an embarassed laugh. “I’ve never done this before, Timber. But I’ll try...” she sighed as he got up onto his forearms, looming over her for a moment awkwardly before kissing her breasts and working his down over her navel. He took his time until he was lingering just above her mound. He seemed to deliberate the situation for a moment before he put his hand on either thigh, spreading them gently so that he could peer into her wet vee.

Chad took a deep breath, and gave a tentative first lick. Timberland’s thighs tensed and he watched the shiver arch up her spine. Watching her respond so violently—and peering at her honest, open expression, wrought with desire—gave him the motivation to go at the task with newfound determination. He grabbed her by the hips as he pushed his faces up against her mound, exploring her more intimately than he had with any other girl.

Timberland writhed and thrashed; twisted and moaned. Her fists clenched and unclenched at her sides, seemingly longing for something to grab onto. Chad closed his eyes, using one hand to blindly slither up and grab ahold of her aching nipple and pull. Timberland nearly screamed aloud as new tremors of pleasure wracked her buxom body. Then he took her clitoris between his teeth and gave it a love-nibble.

By now Chad’s dick was raging hard, pulsing feverishly against his abdomen. Breathing hard, he pulled back from Timberland and grabbed it, aiming it at her pussy and forcing it in. He pumped furiously, already on the verge of coming himself. He couldn’t remember a time where he had been so turned on.

“Timber.. Timber...” he said, and he grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her face up so that he could look at her more closely. “Open your eyes; Look at me! But don’t wake up...”

Her eyes flew open and she looked him full on in the face. She looked wild, her optics frenzied. She didn’t even blink with every rapid stroke of him. Her blank expression, devoid of recognition or emotion as he continually invaded her slick box reminded him harshly of rape. It gave him gooseflesh.

“Nevermind,” he panted. “Close them. Open your mouth.” The eyes rolled back and fluttered closed. Chad felt himself reaching his limit. “Use your arms to hold yourself up. I’m going to cum in your mouth now.” he informed her, and he pulled out and got to his knees. His cock glistened with her juices as he pumped it a few times, aiming it directly at her face. “Come for me, Timber,” he commanded. “Nobody can hear you scream here. Let it all out.”

She called out as she came, and her body came up in an arc with the sheer ferocity of it. Chad followed suit, and erupted all over her pretty face.

Afterwards he collapsed down beside her, spent. For a long time he simply laid there, watching the rise and fall of her ample chest and listened to her breathing, coming in and out of consciousness while he dozed, exhausted.

“Timber,” he said finally, interrupting the quiet of the room. “Timber, are you still hypnotized?”

“... yes...”

“Do you love me, Timber?”

“... I... I don’t know...”

Chad gazed up at the ceiling. “I.. I think I love you, Timber.” There was a beat, and then: “But don’t tell anyone. I don’t want anyone to think I have a weakness.” He laughed, and then abruptly changed the subject. “Now, Timber, listen to me, and listen carefully: everytime I say the word ‘crazy’, you’ll come back to this hypnotized state, no matter what you’re doing or what’s going on. But only when I say it, Timber, no one else. D’ya understand?”

“.. yes...”

“Good. Now on the count of three, I want you to wake up. You wont remember anything that just happened, ‘cept you just had one of the most intense orgasms of your life. No recollection whatsoever, ‘cept cumming your brains out. Now, on the count of three. One, two, three—”

* * *

“Chad, why is there spooge on my face?”

* * *

The week before Christmas found Timberland and Chad sharing a basket of fries after work, at the local resteraunt across the street. The two were treading in uncharted, potentially dangerous territory (by her standards, at least): playing the ‘question’ game. Of course, all the inquiries were getting a little too personal for her liking.

“Your turn,” he informed her, reaching for a ketchup-smothered french-fry. Timberland shrugged.

“What do you want to be when you grow up?”

“Laaame,” Chad sighed in distaste, rolling his eyes. Then he smirked. “Actually, I want to join the Marines after I graduate.”

“What?” Timberland, largely a pacificist, was alarmed. “Why?”

“Hey, you’re only allowed one question at a time,” Chad said wryly, but he answered anyway. “My whole family is military. My old man was in the Navy, and his old man before him was in the Army. Hell, everybody who has a set of balls and a dick is involved in the military in some way or another. And the guys who aren’t, well, we don’t talk about them, because they’re a bunch of pussies.” He flashed her a wicked grin. “I picked the Marines because I think they’re the baddest and I have to continue the family rivalry. Everyone is involved in something different.”

He threw his shoulders into a shrug. “Anyway, my turn.” He steepled his fingers beneath his chin and leaned forward, grinning wickedly. “So, Timber, if that is your real name...”

Oh no, Timberland thought in a flurry of panic, here it comes..

“... What’s the deal with ‘Timber?’ It’s prolly one of the more unusual names I’ve heard. Indulge me.”

There was a long, deliberate pause. “Well, Chad,” she said slowly, trying to gather her bearings. “It’s very simple. ‘Timber’ is short for ‘Timberland’. My name is Timberland Sharp.” She prayed that that would be enough to satsify his curosity. Judging by the look he was fixing her, however, that was far from the actuality of the situaton.

“... Like the shoes?” he asked, at last. It was here that her worst fears came true: she knew that he knew. He was just waiting for her to confirm it for him 100%.

“Look, Chad,” she said quietly, a little bit scared as to where this was leading. “I really like you, and I—I don’t want this to affect what you may think of me, but...”

“—You’re part black,” Chad said at last, matter-of-factly. “I knew you couldn’t be full; I met your mom. And let me tell you, ‘Brailsford’ is a pretty whitebread name.”

“On my dad’s side, yes,” she said meekly.

“Why didn’t you put it out there?” he inquired. “I mean, most people with a heritage like that are pretty proud of where they come from. I’m surprised you didn’t adopt a more ‘in your face’ attitude, instead of hiding it all the time.”

“.. I don’t know,” Timberland admitted uncomfortably. “I don’t want to say that I don’t relate to ‘my kind’, because I’m not sure that’s anything to relate to. When it comes down to it, everybody’s just people. I also didn’t know my dad at all, so maybe that has a lot to do with that. As a kid, I wasn’t really accepted with either side if they knew what was going on, and I look white, and I’m half white, so...” she drifted off.

“I getcha, I think,” Chad said. Then the table lapsed into silence.

“Well,” Chad said eventually. “I guess it could be worse. You could listen to hip hop and emo. That would just be lame.”

“...”

“Aw man, you just lost some cool points there.” He winked at her, then put his hand over her own. “It’s okay though, Timber. I think I love you too much just to disregard everything over a few racial differences. I think.” He paused. “At least you’re not fat. Or Jewish.”

“...”

“You’re not Jewish, are you?”

“No.”

“Thank God.”

* * *

On Christmas Eve Chad caught Timberland beneath the mistle-toe out on her family’s back porch. He kissed her with surprising tenderness, and Timberland felt the fluttering beat of his heart, pressed snugly against her own. Afterwards, he lead her up the steps, and they dissapeared unnoticed into his room in the midst of a drunken party. It was there that he presented her with a promise ring, and told her just how much he adored and loved her. She told him that she loved him too, and it had taken her a long time to realize this, much longer than it had took him. They made love tenderly, gently, for the first time, and following it, Timberland fell asleep in his arms, knowing true contentment.

This transition from lust to love marked the beginning of the end.