The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Devil Hunter Lace

by: VeronikaLace and Soul in Shadow

Chapter 4 — Shinobi Slave

Lace drifted into a heavy spell of sensual delirium. Even as her mind clouded, she felt her body becoming more intensely alive... every physical sensation more acute. She’d been drugged of course, and there were techniques she could use to mitigate the effects, if only she could focus.

She was aware of being moved from the dungeon, but couldn’t tell precisely where. And she knew that should bother her, but all she could think about was the tentacles.

They were just... everywhere. Slithering and holding her. Stripping her of every freedom, every dignity. They were warm and slippery, monstrous but intriguing. It wasn’t long before she felt her nipples stiffen and a twitchy hunger begin to flutter between her legs as she tried to imagine how a tentacle would taste.

She shook her head to try and clear it. Then her mind drifted. Then she realized she was stroking the tentacle around her shoulder with her tongue. Akane’s heart was pounding. She couldn’t stop from taking furtive glances at the monstrous transformation that had come over Lady Yoko; whereas before she was easily a stunning beauty, now the traces of demonic influence twisted her features into something both horrifying yet impossibly mesmerizing to behold.

Yet the look in her eye, the hungry expectation, filled her with dread. What had happened to the other girls? Where were they being taken? She glanced sidelong at Lace, and found no hope there; the ninja was clearly out of it, lost in some torrid daydream as Yoko’s toxin did its insidious work.

Yet for all her fear, she couldn’t help but feel an unnatural heat stirring inside her as she was carried along by the abomination’s coiling limbs; the sensation of them, wet, hot, writhing, sliding against her flesh was doing strange things to her mind. The longer she stayed locked in its embrace, the more appealing their touch seemed to become.

How long would it be before she was hungrily running her tongue against one of them, just like Lace was? She hated admitting it, but the way she was feeling...it wouldn’t be very long, at all.

She didn’t get the chance to find out though, because a few moments later, they had reached their destination. Lady Yoko had led them to a chamber deep in the heart of House Koyasu, shielded from unwelcome guests by layers of obfuscating passageways and secret turns. It was the final retreat built into the structure, a hideaway in the event of a breach or a siege.

They entered that chamber now, and Akane was horrified to discover that it was worse than anything her fevered mind could have conceived.

At the center of the room was Lord Koyasu himself, or rather, what was left of him. A frail, desiccated husk of a man was all that remained, propped upright by the masses of thick, pulsing tentacles that fell away from him like the trunk and roots of some infernal tree. They spiraled away in all directions, covering the floor of the chamber and rising up along the walls, turning the entire room into a hellish forest of oozing tendrils and writhing limbs.

Seeing her horrified expression, Lady Yoko smirked, “Whatever is the matter, slave? Does the true form of your lord and master frighten you? He has grown beyond the capacity of that fool Akehito’s body to support, and is now undergoing a divine metamorphosis. That wretched ninja forced our hand; the injuries he sustained require a much higher concentration of chi to heal. And that, my dear...is where you come in.”

She gestured towards the forest of living tissue, and for the first time, Akane saw the other girls…

She screamed.

Kiyone and Megumi were caught in the grip of seemingly myriad tentacles, so many that almost no square inch of their pale skin could be seen beneath the endless coils. They were splayed apart, their limbs held wide while the demon fed from their nubile bodies. Tentacles gripped and massaged their arms, their legs, their backs; cunning limbs twisted and squeezed aching breasts, while between their open thighs, countless tendrils moved and thrust. They were being penetrated several times at once, by tentacles thick and thin, seemingly in every orifice available. Thickly veined members pistoned in and out of their open mouths, smothering their moans and cries alike.

Worst of all though was their eyes, and the expressions on their faces. Their eyes were rolled back, fluttering and white, while looks of absolute mindlessness froze their features into masks of sheer, overwhelmed ecstasy.

Periodically a tentacle would shudder and swell, and the girls would groan or cry out in pleasure, until it fell away from their bodies still spurting its vile seed, only to be replaced by yet another.

On and on. How long had they been here? How long would they last...!

“Your friends are helping our master grow strong,” Yoko growled, “Now...you too will do your part.”

“Wh—NO!!! No, please, don’t—NO!!” Akane screamed as the abomination holding her hurled her into the waiting web of the demon Koyasu’s insatiable limbs. As they caught her, coiling around her in a lurid and monstrous embrace, Akane twisted her head back to scream.

“PLEASE!! LACE-SAN, PLEASE WAKE UP!! WAKE UP BEFORE IT’S TOO—URGHK” She gagged as a thick tentacle forced its way into her mouth, bullying her tongue apart and pressing insistently against the back of her throat. Suddenly, Akane felt the wretched thing surge, and a gush of something hot and thick sprayed into her mouth, spilling out around the cock-thing to dribble down her chin.

Akane fought and pulled, but the tentacles held her fast, and the one in her mouth just kept coming and coming. She was going to choke. She was going to drown, if—if she didn’t...

Driven to desperation, the helpless girl did the only thing she could think to do.

She swallowed.

And the second that thick, potent semen entered her system, the girl’s frantic resistance suddenly faded. She fell limp in the arms of the demonic organs, her mind instantly overwhelmed by the demon’s vile, evil will.

Color blossommed bright red on her cheeks, and her nipples sprang to helpless prominence even before a pair of twin, slimy tendrils wound themselves around her heaving tits. Her legs were eased apart, and the first tentacle ran itself across her suddenly-sodden pussy lips like a long, monstrous tongue.

Akane moaned around the still spurting tentacle in her mouth, intoxicated dizziness forcing her heavy eyes to close. The tentacle slid itself in and out, dueling with her tongue, before it exploded in another gush of corrupting seed.

It filled her mouth, it dripped down her chin...and Akane, eagerly, began to drink. Akane’s struggles and cries helped pull Lace from her stupor, though she suspected that portion of the toxin’s effects was fading anyway, and by design. It was insidious… as her clarity returned, so did her awareness of just how erotically charged Yoko’s poison had made her.

The coiled tentacles were constantly shifting as they moved her into the hideous chamber and the effect was intensely distracting. One simply grazed along her right nipple, already tightly erect, and Lace couldn’t suppress a lustful groan! The sensation was... impossibly intense from such casual contact.

She could feel every minutia of every sensation and all of them fueled her growing lust.

The ninja witnessed Akane’s debasement, and that of the other girls. Part of her was fueled with indignant rage, but a greater part of her felt longing and even envy for what they were experiencing.

Through all her ordeals since coming to this wretched house, nothing had filled her hot, tight, wet pussy, and it yearned in objection. Again she shook her head to try and clear it, struggling against the massive, unyielding tentacles. But that very act of useless resistance reinforced in her mind that she was... enslaved.

A warm trickle of wetness slithered down her left thigh. All at once, Lace felt herself being moved towards Lady Yoko, who was reclining upon a throne of living, squirming tendrils in full view of the hedonistic hellscape unfolding in the center of the room.

She was lifted through the air and lowered into Yoko’s waiting lap, her back against the house’s demonic mistress. The throne itself moved to accept her, enveloping her hands and wrists and trapping them against the back of the ‘chair’, while her knees were spread until they were bound against its throbbing armrests.

Then she felt cool, slender hands fall upon her hips, and full, painted lips nuzzled the back of her neck.

“Watch closely, ninja,” Lady Yoko crooned, “And behold the prowess of my Master.” She let her fingers tease and explore the smooth skin of Lace’s stomach, hips, and inner thighs. The oni-bride’s silk kimono felt soothingly cool against the ninja’s feverish skin, inviting her to abandon her struggles and simply sink into her vile embrace.

To Lace’s poisoned mind, every touch felt like it was setting off tiny fireworks across her skin, only amplifying the needy, neglected feelings in her heavy breasts and in her treacherously quivering sex.

She sensed movement in front of her, and managed to open her eyes. Her mouth fell open as she beheld Akane floating only scant feet away, her arms pinned behind her back, and her thighs split open in an exact mirror of her own. The cum-spewing tentacle had abandoned her mouth for the moment, but semen had spilled all down the poor girl’s chin and neck, running in thick, oozing droplets now over the swells of her breasts. Akane’s eyes were open but unseeing; glazed and unfocused. She was panting heavily, and every once in a while, her tongue would slip out to taste the slimy seed still covering her lips.

She was reclined backwards, giving Lace an unobstructed view of her inflamed pussy and the wetness that dripped to the floor before her very eyes.

And then, the nest of tentacles at the center of the room seemed to quicken; the desiccated form of Akehito shuddered and twitched like a hollow, ruined puppet as the writhing evil doubled back on itself, surging back in like a hand re-entering a glove.

Only this time, the glove could not hold.

Like a snake in molt, the paper-thin veneer of its human host tore and split, falling off in unrecognizable tatters to reveal the towering, corded musculature of the oni lord. His skin was a deep, ruddy red, and even stooped he dominated the center of the room, every bit of seven feet tall, at least.

His eyes smoldered and smoked, and the wild mane of his hair moved almost as if alive. Lace immediately recognized his cruel, wolfish features as the living recreation of Akehito’s cursed tattoo come to terrifying life.

He looked down at his hands, clenching them experimentally, and grunting in approval at the strength he found there. He regarded Yoko with a glowing, infernal stare.

“You have done well, wife. I am revived to walk this wretched land once more, free of that weakling’s stinking flesh. What tribute have you to offer your Master, Yoko?”

“These women, my Lord,” Yoko hissed, possessively taking hold of one of Lace’s heaving tits. “Use them as you see fit!”

His eyes swiveled to the helpless form of Akane, and flared in hunger. He began stalking towards her, and as he walked, Lace saw the thick, throbbing member rising imperiously from his loins sway menacingly with every step.

Akane, lost in her erotic stupor, was dangerously unaware of him until she felt his chest press against her back. She started, and a glimmer of consciousness returned to her eyes. She blinked wearily, then gaped when they settled upon Lace bound against Yoko’s throne.

“L-lace-san, w-what’s...what’s happening—OH! oh, oh GOD what is THAT?!” she whined. She stared down in gasping terror as the Oni’s monstrous cock rose up between her legs, as long as her arm and with a bulbous head the size of her fist. She pulled and twisted uselessly against the tendrils grasping her limbs, but they easily held her fast. Red, sharp-clawed fingers took hold of her hips, forcing them still. She gasped as the Oni pulled her against him, the heat of his flesh setting her back and ass aflame.

She pleaded, “Please Lace-san, please—help me—!” before the Oni angled his hips, and the length of her slit suddenly pressed against the top of his engorged cock. She seized, arching her back, a ragged gasp tearing from her lips, “OOH! Oh no—oh god, he’s—it’s so....HOT!”

The bound ninja didn’t know what to say or do. And that impotence was so foreign to her it stoked her to near-panic. “Be strong, Akane!” was all she could muster. All memory of Akane’s devious words and deeds were gone and all the ninja could feel for her now was sympathy.

The girl squirmed, unable to escape, the swollen lips of her pussy spreading against the unyielding column of flesh between her legs. Despite her protests, in moments her oozing submission had turned the top of his cock into a slick, glistening mess as he forced her all-too eager clitoris to grind against his rock-hard cock.

Akane’s protests quickly dissolved into whimpers, and then into moans, as inhuman desire slowly overtook her will. Her mouth trembled, her eyes once more began to sink shut, yet still she begged, “Pleaseee...Lace-san...oh god p-please...he’s making m-me...making me sooo...wet....oooohhhh!”

It was like watching someone drown. Akane was so limp in her bindings, and her head had fallen back to rest powerlessly against the demon’s broad chest. Then Lace felt Yoko’s fingers slide against her own dripping sex, and the jolt of evil pleasure reminded her just how horribly turned on she really was.

“Watch, ninja,” Yoko whispered, licking her ear, “Watch...because you’re next!”

“No… please, no…” Lace’s body responded to Yoko’s touch far too easily. She felt her skin yearn for more as she moved her body against the woman’s hands. The whispers in her were maddening and she could feel her pussy unfold her wet, dewy, hot petals. Her clit throbbing and increasingly desperate to be touched, something the evil Yoko, quite deliberately, refused it.

The ninja clenched her teeth and arched and writhed, unable to control her overly sensitive responses. She licked her lips and watched the demonic cock split Akane both physically and mentally.

“You’re evil,” was all she could think to say. “Purely and unnNGGhhh.... suh... simply evil.” Even as she said it, she felt her hips pulse into Yoko’s devious fingers. She thought of Akane’s plea, about the demon making her so wet and that Lace should do something to help. The problem was, watching Akane’s beautiful body being so entirely violated was making Lace wet... “She wants him now,” Yoko said in hushed tones, ignoring Lace’s accusation. “Look at her, Lace-san. Do you see how readily she submits? Do you hear how eagerly she pants? He has taken her before, and her body...it remembers its master.”

“Not… not its… master… uhnngghh…” Lace replied feebly.

Her fingers slicked and stroked Lace idly, content to just keep her sodden pussy smoldering. The Master was explicit in his desires. He would be the one to finally break the ninja...and no one else.

Before them, it was just as Yoko had said. Akane pleading and whimpered protests had dissolved fully into sweet, desperate moans. She seemed to be caught in some kind of deep, somnambulic trance, so completely had the demon managed to seduce away her will. He no longer had to shift her hips against him, for they moved now with a life of their own, sliding and grinding down against the column of searing, unyielding flesh between her legs. Every stroke crushed her tiny clit against his broad, veiny shaft, now almost dripping with Akane’s juices and glistening dangerously in the firelight.

Every few strokes, Akane would suddenly stiffen, and utter a gasping wail, and Lace knew that she’d just cum. And staring entranced at the sticky union between her aching slit and his throbbing cock, it was impossible not to imagine just what she must be feeling, right then. He did not move. She bore all the action, all the shame, as her body rocked itself enticingly against him. Her face was turned towards the demon’s visage, her lips uttering whispered desires Lace did not have to hear to comprehend.

Akane had only one thing on her mind now: the only thing that could fill up that awful emptiness she felt inside.

Finally, after an eternity of torment, the Oni finally relented. He grabbed hold of Akane’s legs, hooking behind her knees, and spread her wide. She moaned gratefully, nodding her head in mindless enthusiasm as he finally swung his hips back to bring the drooling head of his demon cock right to the entrance of her pussy.

“Oooohhh, ohhhh....yesss!” Akane wailed, “please Master, don’t make me beg any more, please put it inside me, please, oh please, plea—AAH! Ah, ooohhhh....GOD!!”

She threw her head back, and as soon as the tentacles released her arms she reached up to grab and claw at the Oni’s broad shoulders. The head of his cock had slipped inside her, splitting her wide. Her essence ran down his shaft in thick rivulets, almost a foot of thick, throbbing cock poised beneath her.

The demon’s eyes seemed to narrow wickedly as he watched Lace’s rapt expression, her eyes helplessly fixated on the sight before her. After slowly rolling his head inside her to allow her to acclimate to his girth, the demon allowed her to fall, and slowly, inch by inch she descended upon his cock.

Akane screamed.

Feeling Yoko’s fingers strumming in almost hypnotic rhythm within the inflamed folds of her pussy. Her hips kept pulsing. She couldn’t make them stop.

Akane’s subjugation... It was terrible... But incendiary. Lace wanted to break free of her bonds, to leap forward, to strike him at his heart. But her pussy was so empty. It had been for years. Lady Yoko’s fingers we’re maddeningly skillful, but teasing. Always teasing. Nothing inside.

She splayed the folds of her pussy wide and would then dance her fingernails up and down the length making lace moan and squirm.

But the emptiness, the hunger. It grew and grew.

When the demon’s cock sunk entirely home within Akane and she screamed and thrashed and came wantonly like the common harlot Lace knew she we not, Lace quivered and convulsed. Not with orgasm, but need. It may have been unfair, unbridled, and unwelcome; but itchy, insistent, riotous, need it remained.

For the first time, Lace groaned in abject pity. When her orgasm subsided, Akane mutely trembled. Her dazed eyes followed the sound of Lace’s desperation, and stared at her with heavy, lidded eyes.

Then, the demon lifted her about halfway up his cock...before letting her weight drag her slowly back down its shiny length. Akane...moaned.

“Nnggnhhh...! Wh-what...?” She turned her head as if the Oni was speaking to her, though Lace heard not a word. Akane certainly did though, because after a moment she nodded dreamily. “Yes, Master...a-as you c-command...!”

She turned back towards the stunned ninja before she spoke, her voice thick with lust. “He’s inside me, Lace...he’s so deep, so...hot....so hard...mmmhhhn! Ohh...he’s moving now, s-slowly fuh—fucking....mmmeee!!! OOOOHHHHH! OH GOD, oh faster, please...! He’s making me feel every...every INCH—AAAHHHH!”

Her back arched as he penetrated her again and again, as he forced her to explode around his cock. She threw her head back and forth, “S-Soooo...goooood! Ooohhh Lace, Lace, I-I can’t stop...cumming...s-someone help, please...! My head...going blank...!”

Akane rocked her hips even faster against her Masters strokes, sucking as much into her with each roll of her hips as she could reach. Her eyes rolled into her head. “Fuck me....f-fuck...FUCK—YEESSS!” Only after incredible effort was the ninja able to turn away, eyes clenched shut... Panting and sweaty.

She tried to banish the image of Akane fucking her own hips down onto the monstrous, veined, surging cock. Its length and girth swirling in Akane’s slick, sticky pleasure.

“Fuck... S... Stop it.. All of you... Please...”

Lace opened her eyes and saw Yoko’s semi-monstrous face, and feel nothing but those insidious fingers scissoring against her clit oh-so-light. Far too light. She closed her eyes again, but screeched out as her imagination bombarded her with me wretchedly hot visages.

Akane, inverted by tentacles in front of her, both if them savaging each others pussies with their mouths.

Lace and Akane violently competing to get their mouths around that massive demon cock.

Lace bound and tugging, her ankles together below, wrists together above. Pulled taut. Lady Yoko, beautiful once more, slowly circling her, letting the high heels of her boots click ominously against the cold stone floor. While Akane showered Lace’s calves and feet with tonguing kisses.

She shook her head tried to ignore how happy Alkane looked, how utterly blissful. Diminished But happy. It didn’t take long for the girl to reach her limit. Her movements became halting, erratic, as her mind yearned for more but her body simply lacked the strength to persist. With a final groan, she shuddered mightily in a wrenching orgasm before falling utterly limp in the Oni’s grip. Still he moved her, drawing one last draught of pleasure from her battered body before he lifted her off and let her fall to the ground.

Instantly she was swarmed by the nest of writhing tendrils, which coiled around her in a hungry embrace. Akane was senseless to it all as she was drawn into a living web, just like the other girls. Soon she would wake, and already the tentacles poised around her, drooling in anticipation.

With one plaything exhausted, the Oni looked now to the delectable morsel Yoko held in her grasp. It’s face twisted into something between a smirk and a snarl; it remembered Lace’s earlier outburst, and would not be caught so unprepared.

He stepped In front of Yoko’s throne, and nodded at his concubine approvingly as he saw the state the wretched ninja was in. His burning eyes fell upon her and at once she heard his voice echoing in her head.

There is no escape now, little ninja, he chortled, I will enjoy hearing you beg for the mercy of being filled with my seed.

The drooling head of his cock, still throbbing and covered with Akane’s sordid essence, pressed against the flat of Lace’s stomach.

The heat, though expected, still took her by surprise. Lace dragged her gaze from Akane’s trembling body to the thing pressed into her. She glared up at the demon with a snarl, but still felt the petals of her wet pussy opening... Hungering... Yoko dragged her fingernails from between the ninjas breasts outward, distinctly trapping then scraping her middle fingers across laces chiseled-hard nipples and giggled into her ear as she felt the ninja shudder from the sensation.

“hunnggghg... Fiends... Hellspawn... Noo... Wont buh... Beg...” Yoko’s hands sank into Lace’s huge tits, pressing in and delighting in their exquisite softness. She looked up her Master suggestively.

“This gaijin whore has the most sensitive breasts, my lord,” she giggled, “Would you care to sample them?“

She eased Lace’s tits outward, creating a salaciously enticing valley. The demon’s lips twisted into a smirk. He stepped forward, and smeared a trail of thick, gooey precum up Lace’s belly until the length of his cock rested squarely between her heavy breasts. Yoko immediately pressed them together, trapping the column of pulsing meat between her generous endowments. Even hers were not enough to capture all of him, and the head reared up to stand dangerously close to Lace’s lips.

Mere inches away, it was impossible to ignore the sight of it, precum flowing in a seemingly endless cascade that all but begged to be licked away. The scent of it, the pure, bestial masculinity, was making her head swim.

At Yoko’s urging, he began to rock his hips, driving the length of his cock up and down the hot, yielding channel between her tits. Yoko’s fingers clamped down on her turgid nipples, mercilessly twisting and pulling on them even as she massaged her Master’s pulsing cock. Her breath was hot in Lace’s ear. “How does it feel, slut? This is what your purpose is now. You’re nothing but a toy, a beautiful little doll, for my Master to use at will...and you love it!” The trappe ninja whimpered hotly and couldn’t help but look down. The massive, veined phallus surging again and again between her breasts, crushed a they were by Yoko’s devilish fingers. It’s head would emerge and almost thump against her face before retreating obscenely again.

A haze consumed Lace’s vision.

She was young again, tied in a tangled web of knotted rope. Her body was inverted, head down, wrists and elbows tied behind her back. Her legs were splayed and tangled haphazardly above her, tied bent and stretched with rope.

Lace’s ninja sensei’s erect cock was directly beneath her, already glistening from her saliva. He was wearing a silk patterned gi, tugged and unfastened open enough to reveal his erection, impressive for a man of his age. He lay on an opulent bed of padding and pillows. In his right hand he held one end if a rope that stretched above the two of them and behind Lace’s awareness.

Once again, he relaxed that arm. His hand travelled a couple of feet upward, still gripping the rope. She heard but could not see a series of pulleys wind above her as her body lowered a few inches. As she was required, her mouth hungrily sucked and teethed those inches of his cock. The fat, old man hissed through his teeth.

“Good... Good little gaijin. Make your master cum. Maybe you’ll eat tonight.”

Her world spun and blurred again. Present-Lace cried out in molten anguish as she surged her shoulders forward and down on the demons next up- stroke, anchored his massive cockhead in her mouth and slathered it with her tongue behind her teeth. She groaned like a whore around that cock, her whole body reduced to utter, primal instinct. The shocked look on Yoko’s face quickly dissolved into an approving, derisive smirk. The slut was finally acting her part, and from the look on her Master’s face, it seemed she was not without skill. Drool ran in thick rivulets over the Oni’s leering lips, his eyes narrowed in silent approval as Lace hungrily worshiped the head of his cock. He shifted his hips, offering her more to devour. Yoko followed her master’s lead, using Lace’s breasts to massage and stroke his pulsing organ to even greater fullness.

The sounds her lovely captive made as she obediently serviced his manhood made her own body flush with recalled desire. She knew just how it felt having him in her mouth, how his heat and size and taste could all but overwhelm her and crush her will to nothing. On her knees, with as much of him in her mouth and throat as she could stand, her body would tremble and her pussy would ache, wishing that his enslaving length was in there rather than against her tongue but slavishly grateful for it at the same time.

His demonic seed could ignite the passions of even the most hardened woman, and she had no doubt about what its effects would be on the helpless ninja. Already she could feel her body starting to quiver against her, could feel the way her thighs were pressing needfully apart. She stroked him faster, sensing his approaching release.

“Drink, little ninja,” she cooed into Lace’s ear, “He grows ever more urgent. Taste him but once, and you’ll never want to stop...!” Brought lower than low, she suckled and swallowed. The devious elixir of his essence, even at a trickle, set her clit on fire. She struggled against the tentacles, but this time, not for escape, but to get her hands around the cock that was her world. It only took another few moments. Between Lace’s hungry mouth and Yoko’s deftly delivered tit-fuck, the Oni reached its limit. With a guttural growl, he retreated until only the head of his cock remained between Lace’s lips, and then he began to cum.

The first jet of searing fluid spilled across Lace’s tongue.

The throbbing cock swelled a final time, and then it began to pulse mightily, every spasms sending another ribbon of thick, bubbling seed pouring into her. It spilled past the seal of her lips, gushing down her neck and onto her soft, stroking tits. Yoko giggled, massaging the slick semen into Lace’s skin, knowing full well the insidious heat it would incite.

“Swallow it, darling,” Yoko urged, “Swallow it all.“

Lace gurgled and swallowed as best she could. Wherever it spilled on her skin... particularly when Yoko smoothed if in like a lotion, she felt every cell come alive with wretched, consuming intrigue.

She bucked and squirmed riotously against the tentacles, her own need, unabated, indeed soaring, as thin ropes of the demons cum spiderwebbed across her face and chest! Finally, the monster’s seemingly endless surge slowed to a trickle, and he pulled his cock free from Lace’s mouth, leaving her gasping for air. He chuckled mercilessly, smearing the last of his spend clean on her lips and cheeks.

She was an utter mess. Even for all her effort, the greater part of his release covered her chin, neck, and upper chest. It dripped slowly off her raging nipples, until Yoko’s fingers found them and rolled the turgid buds in the beast’s lingering fluids.

Licking her fingers and shivering with delight, the corrupted priestess eyed her Master’s still rigid cock purposefully.

“The slut hungers for you Master,” she whispered, reaching down to lewdly spread Lace’s pussy lips apart. “Won’t you show her your mercy?”

The beast’s eyes narrowed, and suddenly the tentacles began to undulating into motion.

No, he intoned, The ninja shall seal her own fate.

He reclined on a newly-formed throne of tendrils, his cock rearing ominously up from his loins, still glistening with a mixture of his own semen and Lace’s saliva. The tentacles binding Lace suddenly released, dropping her at his feet. He crooked a finger at her, calling her to him. Come, woman. You can deny yourself no longer. Come...and become my slave.

She landed on the impossibly shifting mass of tentacle flesh. What was left of her dignity suffered further as she heard and saw various liquids fall from her body, splashing almost playfully against the demonic tendrils. She saw them ripple and pulse in reaction, as affected as she.

Then her eyes snapped upwards to it. Throbbing. Towering. Slaked not at all for its recent eruption. She’d never felt such hunger and so she began to crawl. It was absurd of course. Parts of her mind understood that. But she could feel the demons ichor warming her from the inside out.

“HUnnggghhh” was all she could say as she lowered her head and licked a tentacle when she crawled past it. Meanwhile her pussy, or maybe it was some demon’s trick, but at this point Lace simply didn’t care, but it knew what was right and screamed it to her lust soaked mind.

Grab it, it clearly said. Suck it. Ride it.

The ninja looked forward , the vestiges of her will crying in desperate agony. She was free. She might escape. Some trick perhaps....

Fffffuck it!

Lace screamed primal and loud. She crawled with the speed and assurance of a spider after prey on its web. In a moment she was atop her demon. She gripped him behind his monstrous head and easily poised her molten pussy over his cock. Every base instinct screaming at her to impale herself! Yoko watched Lace’s wanton display and purred in anticipation. She leaned back into her throne of flesh and shivered as she felt it, an extension of her Master’s form and will, welcome her eagerly. Writhing limbs erupted from its body to chase through the folds of her robe to seek out her own naked body beneath. They curled around her with the familiarity of a lover, encircling her breasts, her waist, her thighs and capturing her in their pulsing embrace. They bound her wrists, though she was willing; they snared around her neck like a collar, though she submitted completely. It was all meant as a reminder, she knew, a reminder that she was forever his slave, forever his to enjoy and plunder.

Her pussy flooded instantly.

A tentacle poised itself near her mouth and she kissed it affectionately. With the slack offered her arms, she took hold of a particularly satisfying looking tentacle and drew it between her legs, leading it to her sodden slit and her hot, aching center. It slid inside her hungrily, making her arch her back like a cat and mewl like the slut she was.

Through increasingly blurry eyes she watched as Lace positioned herself atop her Master’s surging manhood, and felt a pang of what could only be jealous longing. Her fate was nearly sealed; his demonic power would make the seemingly impossible penetration all too easy. He would allow no pain to accompany her submission, nothing to bolster her will to resist, however much might remain; there would be only pleasure, sheer, mind warping, infernal pleasure.

Her body would yield for him, and then, as the nights went on and on and he kept her filled and satisfied beyond anything a mere mortal might achieve, her mind, then her soul, would follow.

She would know. It was, after all, the exact same thing that happened to her.

The tentacle inside her quickened, and she began to moan.

Lace used the demons horns as an anchor and impaled herself on his fat, hard, hot, gruesomely handsome cock and she screamed! She threw her head back , her wet hair flinging in millions of tiny coils behind her. She came instantly, squeezing down on it as hard as she ever had on any lover. Her hips pulsed in triumphant approval as she screamed her lungs out in final, abject humiliating cum. The Oni watched her succumb to her raging desires, and relished the sensation of her deliciously tight cunt clamping down on his conquering shaft. He lay perfectly still, content to allow her to struggle upon him. Even with her fervent attempt, still he was not yet fully inside her. The orgasm had momentarily robbed her of her ability to coordinate her movements, and so his clawed hands took hold of her hips, and he began guiding her.

He raised her up, withdrawing slowly so as to let her feel every inch she had accepted inside her, only to reverse direction almost savagely, going just that much deeper. He did it again, and again, until Lace was panting—then moaning—and her hips had begun repeating the monstrous movement without his guidance. He kept one hand possessively clinging to her firm ass, while the other moved to claim one of her swaying tits in its hot, rough palm.

His voice oozed in her mind.

Good, little ninja. Very good. Your hips move with a life of their own. Feel how I fill you, how my cock makes you tremble...

He chuckled, rolling his palm across her rigid nipple. This is what you are meant for. You are a woman, and a woman has needs...Needs that only I can satisfy...

He let his long, sinuous tongue out to lash against her captive breast, savoring the taste of her glistening flesh.

After tonight, you won’t be able to think about anything else but my cock, and how it feels to serve me.

He squeezed her ass, urging her to hasten. More, slut. You desire...more...! “hNNGGGHHHhhhhhhh..... m..making me... YUnNnGHGH... Y..You’re fungh.f..fforcing me...“

Enflamed, Lace bucked and pounded her hips down on the magical cock faster and faster... the sinuous tongue leaving a trail of searing hot saliva. She cried out and writhed like a woman possessed. He reached down to pinch and flick her clit as the massive shaft shoved past it again and again. He allowed Lace to ride him until he felt her pussy begin to tighten desperately around his cock. She cried out, panting increasingly incoherent gasps as she raced towards imminent release. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts towards his waiting mouth as she moved to drive herself once more upon his conquering shaft, but suddenly his hands are at her waist, holding her, preventing her from descending.

Lace groaned in abject frustration, struggling, but he was far stronger and effortlessly kept merely the head of his engorged cock in the quivering opening of her sex.

Does it feel good, little ninja? he taunted her, enjoying her confusion and upset. Shall I continue? Shall I keep fucking you until I fill your womb with my seed...or shall I let you go?

He turned her body in his grip, so that the rounded head of his glans rubbed squarely over her throbbing clit.

One word and I will set you free, he promised, To leave my house and go in safety, to never fear the touch of my hand, or the pleasure of my cock, ever again.

His eyes burned into hers. Beg, little ninja, he commanded, Beg for what you truly desire. She groaned deep and low, then whimpered, feeling him... swivel her like that. Her body... perfectly toned and slick with sweat wanted nothing more than to feel all that meat inside her. “Please.. please... ohGOD.. please, don’t make me...” Her hips shook with need. Her clit twitched with it.

“Please...” He let go of her hips, leaving her perched so precariously atop the unyielding column of his flesh. One sharp-nailed hand took hold of the outside of her thigh, stroking it, urging her to relax, to allow her weight to drag her down that swollen length, while the other began idly circling her achingly hard nipple with a hooked claw.

I will make you do anything I want, the demon taunted her, Your body burns for my touch. Even now, I feel your juices dripping down my cock. Your pussy aches for me, for the pleasure only I can provide.

His burning eyes glowed enticingly, compelling her to lose herself in their vaporous, swirling depths. His cock pulsed in time to his great, beating heart, almost tapping itself rhythmically against her clit.

You want to submit, he oozed, You want to give in. To be taken. You can imagine what it would be like to give in, to sink onto my cock and let it satisfy your need.

He angled his hips, and the head of his cock slid along, and between, the flushed folds of her pussy, slathering her with trails of slick, bubbling precum. At the same time, his hand took complete hold of her breast, cupping it and massaging it while the pad of his thumb rubbed across its distended peak.

He was poised now, pressing imperiously against the opening of her sex, ready to impale her, ready to fuck her, ready to drive her out of her mind...

Her knees trembled. She didn’t know how much longer she could support her weight. Driven nearly insane with need she could almost feel her former masters lashing her bared ass unless she impaled herself on an oiled, wooden phallus at a quick enough pace, forcing her to rape herself while they laughed and stroked their cocks all around her.

With a harsh cry of surrender followed by a primal groan of bliss she pushed herself down, feeling his impossible girth splitting her open. The sheer, raw heat of it was as startling as it’s girth. And the descent was neither patient nor ladylike.

She slammed her hips down until her ass nearly slapped against his wet thighs! Her eyes wide... She’s never been so... filled. She caught the demon’s gaze. He grinned in lecherous triumph.

“Y... You’re huuuunnnnnngh st... Still fffuuuckkkkk... Fr. Forcing m... Me...”

In response he simply pulsed the muscled sinews of his cock buried so deeply inside if her. She arched her back and came again! Shrieking and shaking in release.

“Of course I am,” he chuckled, “You’re nothing but my puppet now, little ninja. Now do as I say...and dance!” The demon watched Lace’s dazed, panting face with a hungry sneer. Only hours before this same woman had dared to challenge him, had dared to hurt him, and now she was his helpless, needy little toy. His cock thrummed delightfully as the hot, tight folds of her pussy quivered around him. She moaned as she bounced up and down his length, stroking him, no longer able to resist the terrible desire he had stoked inside her.

She was beautiful, and deadly; a rarity so different from the fat-titted cattle he allowed his lesser appendages to violate mercilessly at his feet. This one still sought to defy him, even now! His loins burned. His thick tongue lashed out to wet his lips eagerly.

She would be an excellent slave, a dangerous flower to wield against his many enemies, but she needed to be properly...tamed. Broken. One night would not be nearly enough...

He looked towards Yoko and met his concubine’s eyes. She understood him instantly, moaning and nodding while eagerly sliding the thick tentacle faster and faster into her clenching sex. Already he could see the gears turning in her head as she planned the delicious ninja’s total subjugation.

But for now he craved release. Lace’s sweet cries were growing louder and more desperate, the dance of her hips even more frantic, as his cock drove her once more to the precipice.

Enough. He’d been patient enough. Now, she was merely an object for his use and satisfaction.

He grabbed hold of her waist with his great clawed hands, and began to mercilessly move her up and down his cock, driving the pace, focusing only on the intoxicating sensation of using her as a fucksleeve. She grabbed at his hands reflexively, white knuckled, the force of his movement driving the air from her lungs. He didn’t care. He could feel the cum churning in his heavy sack, felt it bubbling up his shaft, and could hold out no more.

Come for me, slave, he intoned into Lace’s mind, Come...and SLEEP. Lace felt her lust seethe like rage within her. Every stroke increasingly stretched her tight pussy, and left more if his slick sweat and precum inside her, which, of course made her all the more sensitive as he hammered her down onto his cock harder and faster! In that wretchedly blissful moment, she began to clench and unclench against his shaft, rutting her hips almost violently backwards at the end of each of his conquering thrusts, sparking his pleasure just a bit more. It was a technique she’d been taught a decade ago and never failed to amplify a man’s final moments before orgasm.

Somewhere deep in her crazed mind she reasoned she did this to impress him, to perhaps even seduce him... that it was tactical. The alternative, that she simply yearned to please him, was too abhorrent to consider.

Another orgasm crashed through her, banishing all thought as she howled in glorious, fulfilled lust. She tried to hold back but it was no use! She felt her full breasts bouncing comically as he moved faster still and when she felt him begin to twitch and swell inside her she felt her pussy rapidly spasm.

“OHgnggnhhg! OHHHH!”

With a rumbling growl, the demon drove in as deeply as he could, and began exploding into the depths of her defenseless cunt in great shuddering spasms. That sensation forced Lace to cum again, even harder than before! Her ecstatic pussy rewarded the demon’s cock with a tight, twisting clench that drew a snarled smile of surprise from the creature. Beads of sweat sprayed from her hair in every direction as she tossed violently, feeling him unload within her hot, spasming sex.

“Hnghkk.... Hgn… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”

Behind, around, and beneath them, a chorus of feminine wails rose up as all of the tentacles, and their helpless captives, obediently began orgasming as well. Lady Yoko let out a startled cry as the tentacle she had been diligently servicing erupted unexpectedly, sending hot, thick streams of cum spewing through the air. She let out a disappointed groan, hastily aiming the spittle-slick cockhead at her open mouth to catch the remaining volleys, but so much of it had fallen wastefully to the floor.

She felt a shudder pass through the tendrils enveloping her, and then one by one, in a great wave that issued from where Lace sat mounting the demon’s rigid phallus, all of the tentacles began to erupt. Yoko was momentarily distracted from her shock as the thick member buried in her sodden sex followed suit, sending the demonic concubine into her own gasping, shuddering release.

Yet as soon as she recovered, the panting demoness looked about to see the last throes of her Master’s all-consuming eruption dripping thickly from his countless limbs.

Though her body burned with the infernal heat of her Master’s potent seed, a cold pang of uncertainty had lodged itself in Yoko’s breast, and she looked to where the blonde harlot sat, impaled and overwhelmed, in Akehito’s writhing embrace with unfamiliar trepidation.

No one...no one had ever made him cum like that before…

Not even her.

But the magnitude of her achievement was seemingly lost on the failing ninja, who waved and lolled in place like a crumpled doll. The light of defiance in her eyes had been extinguished, and they began to sink, heavy and hooded with demonic intoxication, until with a mewling sigh they closed altogether.

The last thing she remembered was the smug, twisted look on the bastard’s face as a cascade of white, glistening cum spilled out of her clenching pussy to drip down the Oni’s engorged shaft. What she she did not see was a growing look of concern, and flash of burning jealousy, from Lady Yoko.