The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Curator’s Note: This last of Shiri’s stories to be posted (at least for now) on EMCSA. Two years ago Shiri gave me an immense task, clean-up, edit and post for everyone her stories spanning almost 15 years, this last one goes back to 2003. Two years and almost 40 stories later and we are at the end. Its been a great honor to be able to do this for you all and I can say that Shiri herself appreciates every bit of email she receives from her fans and readers. I have kept this story as it was initially posted way back then, no edits, tweaks or adjustments. All original credits included. I hope you all enjoy a true Shiri classic, “The Devil’s Bed”.

—DT93

From Shiri: This story is definately for the ages of 21 and up. This story contains hypnosis, sex, smoking, S&M, leather and lingerie fetish, and various combinations of each.

You name it and it is in there, plus it is very, very hot.

You wanted me to be in more of my stories so that is what has happened.

This story is twenty-eight pages of hot and I am sure that after reading for just a while you will be hypnotically hooked.

Remember, to beat the devil you must first lie in The Devil’s Bed.

THE DEVILS BED

By Hypno Witch Shiri

“Who gave you those earrings?” Andy said knowing damned well who gave them to her.

“My boyfriend gave them to me, since you didn’t give me anything for our anniversary,” Mary replied, as she watched through the mirror to see Andy’s reaction.

Andy put his arms around Mary from behind and rested his head on her shoulder. He watched as she set the second earring in place and said, “So are you going to leave me for this new guy, because he bought you the earrings and all?”

“He looks like Vin Diesel you know,” she said.

“Oh he’s does, does he?”

“Ah hum, he very sexy.”

“Can he do this?” Andy said as he began planting kisses on Mary’s neck.

“You win, you win, alright, alright,” Mary pleaded in delight.

“Me man, you woman,” Andy teased as he sat down to put on his shoes.

“Oh here we go again, the testosterone charged god makes another appearance,” Mary said.

Struggling with his shoe Andy looked up at Mary and said, “Have you even met the new neighbors?”

“They seem nice,” Mary replied. “He’s a surgeon and she’s a registered nurse.”

“Are there going to be a bunch of doctors at this party?”

“Now, now, is the testosterone god afraid of a few doctors?”

“Afraid of conceited, stuck-up, know it alls? No, not me, however I could be doing something else with my time,” Andy answered.

“Like what?” Mary asked.

“I don’t know, picking my nose, wiping my ass, something like that,” Andy said.

“We will stay for an hour or so, eat and leave so that we don’t seen rude,” Mary said.

Andy grabbed Mary and threw her onto the bed, while holding her arms out flat as her straddled on top of her.

“Me the man and you just the woman,” Andy said.

Mary smiled and said, “alright cave man, but know this, I can take that away from you real fast.”

“How so?” Andy asked.

“Where is my knee and what do you think I could do with it if I wanted?”

Andy laughed and said, “You wouldn’t dare.”

“Me woman, you just the man,” Mary said, setting off another twenty minutes of wrestle followed by sex.

Mr. Parker opened the door and what a sight to see. Mary’s hair was slightly frizzed and Andy had a large smile of satisfaction on his face. All Mr. Parker could do was smile as he let them in.

“Excuse me, where is your bathroom?” Mary asked.

“Right over there and I am Mr. Parker and Mrs. Parker is around here somewhere,” Mr. Parker said.

“Thank you,” Mary said. “I’ll be right back.”

Mr. Parker smiled again at this interesting fiasco and said, “I’ll show… umm?” He looked at Andy expectedly.

“Oh, shit, sorry, I’m Andy and this is my wife Mary, we’re your next door neighbors,” Andy said.

“Nice to meet you,” Mr. Parker said. “I’ll show you to the living room and the bathroom is right over there.”

“So much for first impressions,” Andy said.

Mr. Parker laughed and said, “We’ve shown up for parties like this ourselves. Bunch of conceited fuck’n doctors is what this is.”

“I thought you where a doctor,” Andy said.

“I tend not to follow the god complex of doctors,” Mr. Parker said. “Say, I have a poker night every Friday. We can smoke some cigars, drink some beer and no doctors allowed.”

Andy turned to Mary as she returned and said, “My kind of doctor.”

Mr. Parker began introducing Andy to everyone in the living room. On the other side of the hall of the big house he could see Mrs. Parker introducing Mary to the guests and apparently she was being well taken care of as she was already with drink in hand.

After a while Andy found himself alone and with no drink, as he watched the particularly stuck up crowd who talked of their puffy poodles and trips to wherever land. He decided to go into the kitchen and see what was on the alcoholic menu.

Opening the door to the kitchen he startled a man who was wiping something white off his nose. The man quickly walked out of the kitchen and Andy was stunned at the fact that a doctor would be using cocaine.

“Huh?” Andy said as he began pouring himself a drink.

“Fill me up please. Did you see that guy?” A woman asked from behind.

Andy turned around with the bottle and feasted his eyes on the dark hair brunette that stood before him.

Sara saw his eyes as Andy made a quick scan of her black satin low cut jumpsuit.

“I saw him. Terrible,” Andy replied. “Are you drinking this?”

“That’s my poison,” Sara said. “You know that guy works as a doctor for a drug rehab center?”

“You’re joking,” Andy said, surprised.

“I am joking, actually he is my gynecologist,” Sara said.

Andy laughed and said, “Another doctor with a sense of humor, I like that. Next you’re going to tell me you’re a psychiatrist.”

Sara smiled and said, “Doctor Sara Fitzgerald, Psychiatrist, clinical hypnotherapist.”

Andy laughed and then seeing that Sara was serious he said, “Oh, you really are all that.”

Sara blushed some and said, “I work with schizophrenic and multiple personality disorders, using behavioral modification techniques like Neuro Linguistic Programming, drugs, hypnosis and psychiatry.”

“Whoa, um, let’s suppose I am an auto mechanic…” Andy said as Sara laughed. “Tell me what that means.”

“Okay,” Sara said. “I take people who are mentally ill and I brainwash them into not being mentally ill.”

“I see,” Andy said. “Sounds like an interesting profession,” Andy thought to himself, “Yipes.”

“Well as us psychiatrists say, we have a lot of insane days,” Sara said.

“I wouldn’t doubt it; you’re not a snob nose like everyone else in here, are you?” Andy asked.

“No, I don’t belong to the yacht club,” Sara replied.

“You don’t?” Andy asked.

Sara sipped some of her champagne, and then said, “Not me. They like to poke fun of me because I use hypnosis and they think hypnosis is a sham in the medical profession. Later they will want me to hypnotize someone so they can turn hypnosis into a stage show and making it seem like it is worthless in the psychiatric community. I usually just go along with it.”

“That stuff isn’t for real is it?” Andy asked. “I mean really, swinging a watch and you will obey your like that evil brainwashing James Bond girl.”

“That wasn’t very nice,” Sara said.

“I was joking, I thought you could take a joke,” Andy said.

“Some jokes but not those ones, Grease Monkey,” Sara said as she started out of the kitchen.

“Hey I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it,” Andy said.

“Yea,” Sara said making her exit.

Internet advertisement.

You wanted a new Radio station and we here at 104.1 KSUB listened.

You wanted no more commercials and we here at 104.1 KSUB listened.

You said you where sick and tired of News that was the same all day long.

Once again we here at 104.1 KSUB listened and we cut out the News.

How could we afford to do such a thing?

Our new sponsors, that’s how.

Even though this will make our station the leader in Radio, we have added even more.

We here at 104.1 KSUB have added subliminal messages to all the music and we guarantee a change for the better in your life. You will notice a drastic change in just a week. Have our station on at home, at work or while you are driving your car and we are certain that your life will be happier and more satisfactory than ever.

So tune into 104.1 KSUB and we will tune your mind.

Sponsored by the Federal Government’s Mind-Control Project. Not affiliated with H.A.R.P. or MK-Ultra.

Public Service Announcement.

It’s apparent that nobody listens.

This is your brain and this is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

Everyone laughed at the frying pan and totally dismissed our message to get people to stop taking drugs.

What if we gave you a safe new way to get high? It doesn’t cost anything and the great thing is that it is non-harmful and has no addictive properties.

It’s actually good for you and you can never overdose.

Plus it feels better than drugs.

With our free instructional guide you can get started today.

What is our NEW DRUG?

HYPNOSIS.

You haven’t tried anything until you have tried Hypnosis.

In fact, you know what, now that we think about it? Never mind.

Go ahead and keep using that mild boring unsatisfactory crack and ecstasy. You’re too young to try hypnosis anyway. We don’t want you to be popular like all your friends who are on hypnosis. So remember, when they offer you hypnosis, JUST SAY NO!

Public Service Announcement brought to you by The Federal Government’s Mind-Control Project.

Back to our story…

The party had died down some and just a few people where left in the living room. The lights where dimmed and a silence of partied out people gave way for someone to speak up.

“Hey Sara, why don’t you hypnotize someone, show us some of that mojo you do,” Rick said.

“Why, so you can make fun of me?” Sara said.

Andy had actually made status during the party. His personality for some reason was paying off and he had become one of the guys.

Trying to hold his status and because of the way Sara acted earlier he said, “Yea Sara the hypnotist, swing your watch.”

“If I do, it will be only to make a fool out of you,” Sara said.

Everyone cooed and laughed as Andy said, “I’m too strong willed for that garbage. I think hypnosis is a sham.”

The small crowd laughed and teased them further for the argument of it, all except for Mary who could see the certainty in Sara’s eyes.

“If you’re so certain about it why don’t you let me hypnotize you and you can find out for yourself,” Sara said with an evil grin.

Andy smiled and said, “Just for the sake of looking ridiculous as I follow your dumb watch back and fourth and nothing happens? I’ll pass.”

“He’s chicken,” Sara said. “Mr. Steve Parker, your neighbor is chicken.”

“I’m not chicken, but when I don’t go into hypnosis you’re going to look stupid, because I won’t play along,” Andy said.

“Well, you’re probably right,” Sara said. “After all, the truth about hypnosis is that the smarter you are the better chance you have of being hypnotized. People who are intelligence challenged have a more difficult time being hypnotized, people like grease monkeys.”

“Whoa,” Everyone said as Andy’s status in the crowd was shot down.

“You got it, go for it then,” Andy said.

Mary turned over to Andy and said, “Maybe you shouldn’t.”

“She’s full of it, she can’t hypnotize anyone, it’s a sham,” Andy said.

“All I need are two kitchen chairs,” Sara said.

“I am going to have you on your knees before me, worshipping me and you’re going to find out the hard way,” Sara said.

Mr. Parker stood up and said, “Okay, I’ll get the chairs.”

Andy looked angrily at Sara and said, “This is my wife, you don’t compare and I don’t lust after anybody except her.”

Sara nodded her head up and down and said, “I can change that.”

“I don’t want you to do this,” Mary pleaded.

“That’s how she works, she’s a scam artist. She’s trying to get you to make me not try this. That way she wins and won’t be embarrassed when she fails,” Andy said.

Mr. Parker returned with the chairs and sat them facing each other according to Sara’s instructions.

“Have a seat, grease monkey and don’t slide off,” Sara teased as everyone laughed.

Mary held Andy’s hand as he sat in the chair; every feeling inside of her was telling her not to let him do this. She felt helpless and out of control. Suddenly Andy let go of her hand and everyone could see the worry on her face.

Sara sat down and crossed her legs. She lit a cigarette and blew the smoke up in the air.

“What, are you going to choke me with that damned cigarette to sleep?” Andy said. “Where is the watch?”

Sara smiled at Andy in an evil way and said, “I don’t use a watch, just look into my eyes, grease monkey.”

Andy shook his head and said, “Who ever laughs first loses?”

Sara smiled and said, “I’m going to give you some advice, smart ass. To save you from embarrassment, the trick to not being hypnotized is to keep your eyes open. That’s the only chance I am going to give you.”

“Thank you for advice. I think I can manage that,” Andy said.

Sara took a puff of smoke off the cigarette and blew it towards Andy’s face and said, “Then look nice and deep into my eyes, Andy. I really think you have a good chance of beating me at this. I couldn’t possibly hypnotize you so long as those eyelids don’t get tired and close. Your better than me Andy, I admit to it. I am so sorry for teasing you. I am sure you can see the serenity in my eyes as your body relaxes. Your right and I am wrong, so don’t let those eyes close. No matter how heavy and relaxed your body gets you can keep those heavy eyelids open.”

Andy thought to himself that maybe it was a trick. His eyelids where getting heavy but she wanted him to keep them open. If he was to shut them, then maybe she couldn’t hypnotize him or maybe she wanted to trick him and then they would shut.

Andy was confused on what to do.

Sara had a confident grin as she pushed on, “I know how heavy those eyelids must be getting, but no matter what, you must keep them open. Try to think of something else. Like how heavy your feet and legs are becoming and how that heaviness moves into your waist. Perhaps your stomach and chest begins to feel heavy as well. This feeling is going to into your shoulders and down your arms.”

Andy blinked and then opened eyes up wide.

“Don’t let them close Andy,” Sara said. “Don’t worry, I won’t let you close those eyes, I will tell you when you start to and I will let you know so that you don’t. Think of how they tear up and how they feel as if sand is being poured into them. Let’s concentrate on how heavy your arms feel and how that feeling is moving up your neck and into your relaxed sleepy head. I bet that feels real nice.”

Mary could see that Andy was breathing differently and more worry was emerging on her face.

“Did those tired eyes blink again?” Sara asked. “I am going to give you another chance. Let’s take a three second time out. For only three seconds you can close your eyes, but no more than that and then we will continue. Ready and close, one, two, and three, open them up. I really think you are going to win Andy. I want you to look even deeper into my eyes and allow all my words to pass your hearing by. After all, if you can’t hear me, I can’t hypnotize you. So stop trying to listen and look as deeply into my eyes as you can. You feel warmth throughout your body that makes you feel so very nice. You’re doing well at this contest. Regardless of how heavy those eyes are, I give you credit for resisting me so well. I am going to count backwards from ten to one and if you can keep your eyelids open though all of that, then you’re a ninety percent winner as I am ninety percent done. Ten, feel you body relaxing more and more. Nine, those heavy tired relaxed eyelids are so heavy and sleepy. Eight, falling down so very deep and so soothing and relaxed, all except those eyelids. Seven, letting go more and more. Six, drifting away on my voice as you notice how nice it is to listen to. Five, your body is so calm and floating deeper and deeper. Four, stinging eyelids open as your body fades away into relaxation. Three, so very heavy and so sleepy. Two, down deeper and deeper and one, so very relaxed. I think you’re going to win this game; no one has made it this deep and still kept their eyelids open. I am let you take another time out and you can shut your eyes for five seconds this time. Ready and close, one, two, three, four and five. Time up go ahead and open. We are at the final stretch and it doesn’t look very good for me. Once you win you can close those eyes and sleep all you want. In fact, I’ll call the game and you can let those tired sleepy eyes close now as you drift deeper and deeper down into sleep. So very heavy and relaxed. You breathe in warm deep relaxing air and breathe out all the tension as you’re the winner and this is your reward. Nice deep relaxing sleep, now that those tired eyelids are so heavy and glued shut, I bet you can’t open them at all. One the count of three you can try, but the more you try the deeper you go, one, two, and three. Very good and now you can stop trying and let go even deeper for me. So very deep, and so very relaxed.

Sara continued to deepen Andy’s trance as the silence in the air had everyone in the room slightly hypnotized, all except Mary who was almost tearful.

“…Now Andy,” Sara said. “I want you to feel the last floors of the elevator as you come to a stop, third floor, second floor and the first floor. The door opens and you step out. There is a door at the end of the hallway and the door has my name on it. You walk deeper and deeper down the hall and when you reach the door it opens. You step inside the room and you can see me laying there with nothing on. I am nude and you’re so hot and turned on by this. You want me so badly, more than you have ever wanted anyone before.”

Sara lit another cigarette and continued, “On the count of three your eyes will open and you will crawl towards me, if you don’t, you can never satisfy your deep passionate love for me, one, two and three, very good.”

Everyone watched as Andy got on his hands and knees, crawling towards Sara. Mary was in horror.

“Do you love and lust for me more than anyone else?” Sara asked.

“Yes,” Andy said, obediently.

Sara put her black high heel up on Andy’s shoulder stopping him from crawling any closer and said, “No sex for you, I bet that makes you want to cry.”

Andy began to cry as he fell over devastated.

“Alright, I’ve fucken had enough,” Mary said.

Sara smiled and said, “Very well then. Andy on the count of three you will leave this place and come back to me. You will awaken fully and completely. One, Two and three, eyes open wide awake.”

Andy sat up startled and asked, “What the hell happened?”

Sara looked down at Andy who was at her feet, took a puff off her cigarette and said, “You told me you loved me and you crawled to me. When I wouldn’t give you sex, you even cried for me. Anyone else want to try and resist me?”

Andy stood up and said, “You make an example out of me!”

“Your goddamned right I did,” Sara said.

“You bitch!” Andy said.

“Fuck you!” Sara said.

“Don’t tell my husband fuck you!” Mary yelled.

“He would rather fuck me than you!” Sara yelled.

Mary started towards Sara and was held back by Mr. Parker who said, “I think it’s time you leave, Sara.”

“Who me, you want me to leave? It’s just like you people, you can dish it out but can’t take it.”

Sara grabbed her stuff and walked out as no one followed her to the door. The door slammed and you could have heard a pin drop in the room.

Commercial Break.

You’ve seen the famous Girls Gone Wild. Now from the producers of Girls Gone Wild comes a new video.

Hypno Girls Gone Wild.

See the outrageous as these hot steamy girls put men under their spell. Watch how they strip and hypnotize at the same time. Ooooops don’t look too long you might get hypnotized to.

Watch how they make their useless boyfriends please them to the fullest.

We have watch inductions. We have crystal inductions, but that is not all. See how some of these girls hypnotize during sex, before sex and after sex. Sex, sex, sex.

You can’t resist so call now.

1-800-GO-SLEEP

As a bonus if you call now, you also get this six hour hypnotic induction video that will have your mind spinning by a seductive hypnotic stripper. That’s right don’t fight it and call now. 1-800-GO-SLEEP. Get yours today.

Not affiliated with The Federal Government’s Mind Control Project, honest.

Hello,

I am a Russian Scientist and my name is Dr. Youragetten Drowsy.

Let’s face it; sex is no longer a safe option in today’s world.

The increase in venereal disease has made this so. So how do you have sex with your partner?

My new revolutionary machine called the OVERTAKER has solved this problem for many women and is now available in the United States.

After viewing the instruction video, you place the helmet over his head and then slip his penis into the inducer and plug all the cables into the box. Car Battery Not Included.

He will sit there thinking how ridiculous this is until you turn on the microphone. Simply speak the word, “RELAX.” And watch his eyes open wide as spirals begin swimming around. My revolutionary new method of hypnotizing the penis first is fast becoming the standard. After all if you hypnotize the penis the rest will follow. Gain complete control as you watch your man staring at you, hypnotized and stunned. He will see your soft lips speaking into the microphone and will be powerless to stop you.

Now available in most drug stores, next to prophylactic section.

Don’t miss out; make the both of you satisfied today.

Import item brought to you by the Federal Government’s Mind Control Project.

* * *

Back to the story…

Mary sat her purse on the kitchen table after the two of them got home. She lit up a cigarette she had hidden and stood in front of the sink as Andy sat at the table. She was worried and upset as tonight was the night she saw the one man that she thought was indestructible, reduced to a spineless baby.

Andy sat there dazed and confused and said, “I don’t remember what happened.”

Mary flicked the ashes off her cigarette into the sink and said, “Probably better that you don’t.”

“Tell me what she did?” Andy asked.

“Why, so you can get mad and throw a fit?” Mary said, then taking a long drag off the cigarette, desperately trying to calm down.

“I want to know, so tell me,” Andy said.

“She fucked you up!” Mary said. “She made you crawl to her and had you crying like a baby to have sex with her, okay. Are you happy?”

Andy stood up and walked out of the kitchen as Mary knew that every bit of his male pride was stripped away. In her mind, she wondered if this was a good thing and a powerful lesson. Thinking further, Mary realized that she had hurt him.

Three-Thirty AM comes early for Mary as she hears Andy next to her having a bad dream. He keeps mumbling, “Sara,” over and over again.

“Hey, wake up, your having a bad dream,” Mary said.

Andy’s eyes opened and he laid there for a few moments and then stood out of bed. Walking to the bathroom and closing the door he splashed water in his face and looked into the mirror, Sara was standing behind him. He turned and no one was there.

The next morning Andy woke up late and walked into the kitchen to find that Mary had prepared a small breakfast for him.

“Feel better?” Mary asked.

“A lot better. I’ll be fine,” Andy replied.

“Good, I have to go to my mothers today, will you be alright alone?” Mary asked.

“I’ll be fine, really,” Andy replied.

Mary kissed Andy on the cheek and picked up the car keys.

Later Andy finds himself in the living room watching television. He thinks to himself that maybe everything is alright and a shower could do him some good. He looks at the clock on the wall and the time is two in the afternoon.

“What the hell,” Andy said out loud as he wondered where the time went.

Standing up, he tripped on something in the floor and fell back down on the couch. He reached down and slowly lifted the phone up in front of his face. He noticed that the green light was on indicating that someone was on the line. He put the phone to his ear and heard someone hang up on the other end.

Andy threw the phone on the couch and walked towards the bathroom for that relaxing shower he was looking so forward to.

Turning on the shower faucet he tested the water for the right temperature and then stepped in. Water fell off his face as he felt the warmth of her silky breasts on his back. She eased the bar of soap around his shoulders and Andy was powerless to stop her. Her soft kisses and warm body and lubricating soap were playing on Andy’s every desire.

Turning around Sara took the bar of soap and gliding it slowly up and down Andy’s thick throbbing cock. She worked up lather and began to stroke as she took the soap and glided it back and forth softly on his balls. Soft tongue filled kisses they shared as Sara worked her magick on Andy’s pulsating cock.

Stopping her soapy sexual assault on Andy’s privates Sara allowed the water to rinse of all the lather as she went down on her knees, thrusting Andy deep into her mouth sending Andy back towards the wall.

Andy began moaning, she was moving so fast as her tongue twirled around Andy’s hard cock in sexy little hypnotic circles that began to fill his world.

Shooting a steam of cum across the shower, Andy opens his eyes and sees that nobody is there. He opens the curtain and realizes he is alone and peers out into the emptiness of the bathroom and then realized he is all alone.

Suddenly the shower water turns ice cold and Andy leaps from the shower.

“How long was I in there,” Andy wonders.

Andy’s knees are about to buckle from the devastating sex he had just encountered. He falls backwards on the bed naked and falls asleep only to dream of Sara.

“Andy,” Mary calls out looking in the kitchen and living room and then walking in on Andy who is spread eagle naked on the bed.

“Andy, you okay?” Mary asks.

Andy’s eyes open to see Mary looking down on him and he says, “I guess I was a little tired.”

“I wish I could come home and find you here like this all the time, I would probably never go out,” Mary said, trying to build Andy’s male pride back up.

Her entire trip to her mothers was nothing but thinking time on what to do about the situation and she had a plan. The plan was to build him up the way that only a woman could.

She slowly slid down her panties and lifted up her skirt and straddled him. There was just one problem, nothing was happening.

“I must be tired,” Andy said, in his embarrassment.

Mary smiled, gave him a kiss and said, “I can tell you’re tired, you have black circles under your eyes. You need to get some sleep. I’ll go make supper and I’ll come and get you when it is done and then I want you to get a full nights rest. Sound like a deal?”

“You’re on,” Andy replied.

Playing the good actress Mary gave her best confident smile, kissed Andy and thought to herself, “That fucken Sara.”

Later that night Mary was awoken by Andy’s sensual touch as his hand moved down between her legs.

“Mmmm,” Mary said, moving her hand down to grab hold of Andy.

Andy began breathing heavily and then he called out, “Sara, Oh Sara.”

Mary sprung from the bed and Andy woke up as the lights came on.

“You listen to me!” Mary yelled. “Tomorrow your taking off from work and your going to go see that hypnotic whore and have her remove that shit! You tell her if she doesn’t, you’re going to sue the fuck out her. You hear me!”

“What did I do?” Andy yelled. “What’s going on?”

“If you don’t fix this…” Mary yelled stopping herself before she would say something she would regret.

Mary grabbed the pillow and walked out of the bedroom leaving an ashamed and confused Andy.

Monday morning Andy arrived at Sara’s office, after an hour’s wait, she fit him in for an appointment.

Andy walked out of the waiting room and into Sara’s office as she waives for him to have a seat. She asks, “What can I do for you?”

“I’m having a problem,” Andy says.

“A problem, can you be more specific?” Sara asks.

“I’m having dreams about you and I want what ever you did to me undone,” Andy replies.

Sara smiles and says, “Exactly what kind of dreams are you having?”

“Sleep walking dreams,” Andy replies.

“I see,” Sara says. “What happens during these sleep walking dreams?”

Andy looks around the room and then back at Sara and says, “Sex dreams, alright? I am having sex dreams and it’s your fault.”

“Don’t you dare,” Sara said firmly. “You were poking fun at me and putting me down to impress your friends and you got what you deserved.”

“Fine, you win and I lose. Now I need you to take this from me, please, before my wife leaves me,” Andy said.

“That bad, huh?” Sara asked.

“That bad,” Andy replied.

“Have a seat over there in the recliner and I’ll set everything up. I’ll have you all better in no time,” Sara said.

Andy sat down as Sara dimmed the lights in the room, then she sat on the stool next to the strange recliner that looked like a dentist chair that made Andy feel not so keen about being there. Lifting a swinging arm up with a laptop computer on it, Sara started typing away and then maneuvered the screen of the computer in front of Andy’s eyes.

She hit a key and the most interesting movie of a spinning spiral appeared on the screen.

“I want you to take a look at the center of the spiral and just relax. Let all the problems wash away into the very center of that spiral, just like they would down a drain. The more relaxed you become the more success you will have in achieving your goal and the more you find that you are achieving that goal the deeper you will go. Notice how the black circles stand out over the white circles. Now notice how all the white circles stand out over the black circles. You can relax deeper now knowing that all the circles are fading away into the center as you feel yourself being pulled into the center deeper and deeper…”

Andy’s eyes opened and he could see Sara across the room writing something in a file. “What happened?” Andy said.

“There you are,” Sara said. “I let you sleep it off, you’re all fixed, all done.”

“You hypnotized me?” Andy asked.

“All the way and you free to go, no charge,” Sara said.

Andy stood up and walked to the door, and then thinking about the entire thing he turned to Sara and said, “I’m sorry for everything I did. I was an asshole.”

Sara turned around in the chair and said, “I should have never done what I did. I guess I was mad at everyone and I took it out on you, I’m sorry, I didn’t know it would affect you that way. It was not professional.”

“It’s alright, it’s really my fault,” Andy said.

Sara stood up and hugged Andy then said, “Now get out here, grease monkey, the quack doctor has work to do.”

Andy smiled and started out the door as Sara said, “Take one of my cards as you leave in case you want to, you know, recommend me to someone.”

Andy smiled as he shut the door, he wasn’t about to take anything that had to do with this woman as he wanted to put this all behind him.

That night as he would remove the change from his pocket, Andy would find a card in his pocket. The card read Dr. Sara Fitzgerald and in the center of the card was a spiral. Andy thought to himself that he didn’t pick up a card and wondered how it got in his pants. He turned the card over and read the back.

Sacrifice.

“Sacrifice?” Andy said out loud, suddenly Andy’s eyes dilated as he walked straight to the bathroom and began to masturbate for Sara as he stared at the spiral on her card.

“The spiral is Sara and Sara is the spiral,” Andy kept repeating as he shot off once again. He fell back against the wall and began to cry.

Mary was doing her nails as she sat at the edge of the bed, when she looked up she could see the worry and concern on Andy’s face as he sat down next to her.

Andy handed her the card and told Mary everything, the shower, the masturbation and how he now realized that Sara was doing this to him on purpose.

Mary and Andy walked into the psychiatrist’s office the next morning.

“The only way to get to the bottom of this is to hypnotize you and see what’s going on,” Dr. Howard explained.

Andy sat down in the chair and as Dr. Howard began, after fifteen minutes Andy was hypnotized.

“Your very heavy and very relaxed Andy, I want to take you back now, I want to take you back to the first time when Sara hypnotized you the second time in her office after the party, on the count of three you will remember that time and we can talk all about it. One, two and three,” Dr. Howard instructed.

Andy took a deep breath and said, “The phone rang and I picked it up.”

“I thought you said the second time was in her office,” Dr. Howard said.

“No, she called me on the phone the next day after the party,” Andy said.

“What did she say?” Dr. Howard asked.

“I am not allowed to tell or the inchworm will get me,” Andy said.

Dr. Howard turned to Sara and whispered, “This is common he’s hallucinating.”

“Inchworm, inchworm,” Andy said again.

“Alright I want you to go to the time when Sara hypnotized you in her office, can you talk about that?” Dr Howard asked.

“No, the inchworm might come,” Andy explained.

“I want you to try Andy, tell me what happened?” Dr. Howard said.

“Oh god, she’s here!” Andy yelled.

“Relax Andy, who’s here?” Dr. Howard said.

“It’s Sara,” Andy replied.

Mary was starting to feel those same hopelessness feelings that she had felt during the party when Sara had first hypnotized Andy.

“What is she doing?” Dr. Howard asked.

“She’s holding a pitcher of water over me,” Andy said. “She so beautiful. She says she is mad and I only get one chance or the next time the inchworm will come.”

Dr. Howard thought for a moment and said softly, “It’s a triggered bomb.”

“What?” Mary asked.

“Alright now, Andy I want you to awaken for me on the count of five. One, two…” Dr. Howard was cut off.

“Don’t Sara, I’m sorry! Sara, don’t pour the water in my lap, the water is so warm, it feels so good, stop it! Stop it!”

Mary could see a wet spot emerging in Andy’s lap as Andy suddenly sat up and yelled.

Jumping off the chair Andy walked out slamming the door and Dr. Howard stops Mary from chasing after him.

“The effect will wear off,” Dr. Howard said. “Just keep him away from Sara.”

Mary took Andy home and got him cleaned up as the two argued and bickered over the incident.

At the end of the day Mary would find herself at a hotel with Andy, mad at the fact that the police laughed her right out of the station. She got a room and told Andy to wait there until she got back.

“Where are you going?” Andy asked.

“I need to go talk to someone and I want you to stay here,” Mary said. Andy knew where she was going, she was going to go and have it out with Sara.

The underground parking lot to Sara’s building was dark and abandoned. Sara held on to her mace just in case, as one never knows. Suddenly from behind, the keys and mace were snatched out of Sara’s hand and as she turned around she could feel the sharp sting of being slapped. Sara saw Mary looking right at her as Mary said in a vengeful voice, “If you come near my husband again, I am going to hunt you down and kill you, bitch.”

Mary took the keys and threw them across the garage and walked off and as Sara stood there, stunned, she said to herself, “He loves me not you.”

Two days later a call comes from the front desk of the hotel and Andy answers the phone. He talks for a moment and hangs up.

“Who was it?” Mary asked.

“It was the front desk, I need to go sign the credit card for more days,” Andy explained. “What, another week?”

“Just a week until the dreams stop and maybe you’ll be alright then.” Mary said.

Andy walked out the door and to the end of the hall. He pressed the elevator button and waited.

“Hey grease monkey,” someone said.

Andy turned to find Sara standing behind him.

“How did you know where we were at?” Andy asked.

“I am on you credit card account,” Sara said holding up the card. “Don’t you remember signing me up on it?

Andy got ready to run, but was averted when Sara held up her business card with the spiral one it.

“Come into my web, said the spider to the fly,” Sara said.

Andy obediently followed Sara to her room.

Mary begins to wonder about how long it is taking Andy. She gets up off the bed and starts to the door as the phone rings. Turning around she answers it.

“Hello,” Mary says.

“Say I love you Sara,” Sara says distantly as she can hear Andy say just that.

“No!” Mary screams.

“You should have never slapped me,” Sara says. “You know what Andy is doing right now? He’s licking my pussy and he is oh so good at it. Does he do that for you? Well if he does, he will never do it again. Oh yes! He’s getting intense down there. Too bad you will never know about his sexy hidden talent because your never gona see him again. Oh yea! God it feels good, I think he is going to make me cum, I have to go now, goodbye.”

Mary threw the phone across the room, fell to her knees and begin cry.

It has been two weeks since Mary had heard anything from Andy. The house seemed empty and abandoned. Every noise she would hear was nothing but a false hope that it might be Andy coming home.

Seeing that she was running out of food, Mary finally had to leave. Upon returning home she saw the flashing light on the answering machine. She just knew that it had to be Andy, but why call after all this time?

Pressing the button the machine spoke in Andy’s voice, “Mary, it’s me Andy. I need you to go to this address, 216 Yorkshire St. I need you to hurry, I need your help.”

Mary grabbed her keys and out the door she went. She knew exactly where 216 Yorkshire St. was, it was Sara’s home. She had already stopped there many times, but no one would come to the door. One neighbor had even yelled that they where going to call the police because she was snooping around. Now she would have all the reason in the world to be there, she had the location of her husband and he would be coming home.

The note on Sara’s front door said to come in, we are in the living room.

Mary walks quietly around the corer to see Sara sitting in a recliner. She noticed the strange apparel that Sara had on. The shiny silver satin spandex and silver satin blouse gave Mary pause for a moment to try and assess the situation.

“Are you going to stand there all night?” Sara asked.

Mary walked in further and saw that Andy was sitting on the couch. Laying flat on the coffee table was a spinning spiral that Andy was staring at as if nothing else in life even mattered.

Sara lit a cigarette and said, “Doesn’t he look peaceful and so serine? There really is nothing like it in the world when someone is that far gone.”

Mary rushed over to the spiral and knocked it off the coffee table. She turned around to Sara and started towards her.

Sara raised her hand, snapped her fingers and said, “Sleeeepy inchworm.”

Andy’s eyes rolled into the back of his head as he began to sing softly, “Inchworm, inchworm, inchworm, inchworm…”

“What the hell is this?” Mary asked.

Sara took a drag off her cigarette and then said, “He has about ten minutes to live. He is in what I call the danger zone of hypnosis.”

“Take him out bitch or I’ll…” Mary was interrupted.

“You will what?” Sara asked. “Only you can save him now. He is inching deeper into hypnosis and soon not even I will be able to get him out. I know what you want to do? You want to slap him and wake him up, well honey, not even the blast of a shot gun could wake him now. Notice how the inchworm gets slower and slower. He is going so deep into the darkness of his mind that soon he will be lost. If I can’t have him no one can. So you have decision to make. We visited the lawyers today and here I have the divorce papers that will also turn all assets over to him once the divorce is complete. I really think he has only about five minutes to live, to be honest with you, so you need to hurry up and sign. Once he stops singing he will be lost and going deeper until his breathing and heart rates slows so much, he will die and it will be your greedy fault.”

Just then Andy fell off the couch as he continued to sing slower, “Inchworm… inchworm… inchwoooorm.”

Mary ran up to Andy and shook him violently. A set of papers fell on Andy’s stomach as a large ball point pen followed.

Sara looked down at Mary and said, “Hurry now, or you will be responsible for him death. He’s inching closer and closer. For gods sake Mary, sign the papers.”

Mary picked up the pen and said to Andy, “I’m sorry, forgive me Andy.”

Once Mary was done, Sara snatched up the papers and walked to the other side of the room and began to inspect them.

“Are you going to save him?” Mary asked.

“As soon as you get out of my house,” Sara replied. “I do want you to know that if you go to the police or try to hurt me in anyway all I have to do is say one word and his everything will stop and you will have killed him. Now leave.”

Mary stood in tears and began to back away from her Andy as Sara spoke once more, “Mary, what are you doing? Drop the car keys, you on foot now and that’s my car. By the way, don’t bother going home; I already have someone changing the locks on my new house.”

Mary ran down the street in a crying panic as her breathing got faster and faster, she finally had a panic attack and fell to the sidewalk some one mile away from Sara’s home.

The weeks that would follow, was the most depressing time of Mary’s life. She would walk around her sister’s home just staring at inanimate objects. Mary’s sister was beginning to wonder if she was going to try to kill herself. She kept a constant watch on her when she could, but every now and then the office would call her in for a little while and she would have to leave.

On one such day while Mary’s sister was gone, Mary went outside to check the mail; it was a thick envelope from Andy. Mary ripped the envelope open only to find a set of pictures from Sara and Andy. The first picture was of the two of them, throwing a finger at the camera, no doubt meant for Mary. The second picture was of Sara wearing Mary’s clothes. The second was a picture of Sara standing behind Mary’s car and the license plate read, HYPSARA. Another was a picture of Sara getting her face licked by Sam, Andy’s and Mary’s German Shepherd. The last picture is what they say must have done it. It must have been the picture that drove Mary over the edge. It was a picture of Sara straddling Andy on there bed having sex. She was wearing the lingerie Andy had gotten Mary for her birthday.

Mary’s sister would come home later to find a half dead Mary in the bathtub. Her wrists where slit and wet pictures and blood where all over the floor. It would only be time before Mary would figure out how to do it right, to do it without getting caught.

Shiri slowly pulled her dark black hair back as she leaned forward to softly blow out the last candle. It had been a great night of magick and she was finished banishing her circle. She wondered what the day would have in store for her as she had begged the spirits and her goddess for something new. Shiri kissed her index and middle finger and would softly touch the lips of the Rasputin picture that hung on the wall as she walked up the stairs and out of her candle room. Quietly making her way through the dark and quiet house she would soon find herself in her library. Sitting down she pressed the power button on the computer. The fans and beeping noises interrupted the silence of the house as the bright screen sprang to life, causing Shiri to squint her eyes as she entered the password.

Shiri’s wallpaper of Franz Anton Mesmer came up on the screen as she desperately searched for the little white arrow that would need to touch one tiny icon somewhere connecting her to the internet.

“Where are your glasses, Mom?” Yvonne said as she walked into the library.

Shiri continued to struggle as she looked for the arrow and said, “I threw them away.”

“Mom!” Yvonne pleaded.

“Tell me you have coffee,” Shiri said.

Yvonne set down her mother’s deadly brew of six shot white mocha and then wheeled the large leather chair over next to her mother.

“Thank you,” Shiri said as she began to pat around on the large redwood desk, reaching here and there and finally getting her hands on her glasses.

She placed her glasses on her face and looked up through the bi-focals and then took them off.

“I found it.” Shiri said as she as she clicked the on the internet icon.

Yvonne smiled and shook her head at her mother’s stubbornness and then took a sip of her coffee and said, “Anything from Brent?”

“I’m downloading the fan mail first, I posted a story yesterday morning,” Shiri replied.

“Looks like it’s done,” Yvonne replied.

Shiri started patting frantically around for her glasses once again and then placed them on her face.

“Five messages!” Shiri said.

“Your losing your touch, Mom,” Yvonne teased.

Suddenly the Norton screen came alive and a message was being sent from Shiri’s computer. It was her story.

“Sonofabitch!” Shiri said.

“You forgot to send it yesterday, or did you press the wrong thing because you weren’t wearing your glasses?” Yvonne scolded.

Shiri turned and gave Yvonne the look of hell fire and brimstone, as Yvonne thought quickly and said, “So it posts this morning, you get a free day and what could you do with a free day, shopping you think?”

Shiri’s frown slowly became a grin. She sipped her coffee and turned back to the computer and started to open and delete what few sex spam e-mails she had received when she came across a letter.

She read for a few moments and said, “Bon-bon, look at this.”

Yvonne started to read and said, “Who did you piss off mom? Did you throw another fit?”

“No, I haven’t,” Shiri replied.

Yvonne and Shiri continued to read…

Dear Hypno-Bitch Shiri,

If that is your real name, its people like you that are the scum of the earth. I have read a few of your filthy rotten stinking stories of how you seduced some guy with hypnosis and took him away from his loved ones and even worse, in some cases, brought him to his demise. People like you need to be cleansed from the gene pool. Someone like you took my husband and my life and have left me to die. Of course what would you care, whore, you’re probably smiling about this right now.

Mary

Shiri turned and looked at Yvonne; it was going to be a very interesting day, fulfilled with something new from the gods, just like Shiri had asked.

Later that evening Shiri and Yvonne jumped as soon as the door slammed.

Shaun threw his badge on the table by the door and proceeded to remove his gun and holster from his belt.

“He lost in court, didn’t he,” Yvonne asked.

“He sure did,” Shiri said as they could hear the foot steps getting closer.

“Is he pissed?” Yvonne asked.

Shiri nodded her head and called out, “Supper is ready, Shaun!”

Walking into the dinning room, Shaun sat down at the table and said nothing.

Shiri and Yvonne sat the food on the table and sat down looking at Shaun and then to each other.

“Made your favorite,” Shiri said.

“Three fucking months probation. That’s all they gave him. Three goddamned months,” Shaun said.

“Maybe he’ll screw up while on probation and then really go down,” Shiri said, trying to find the positive.

“Yea, maybe they’ll give him four months the next time,” Shaun said sarcastically.

Shaun looked down at the tubes of manicotti and then back up at Shiri and said, “Did you know I was going to lose in court?”

Shiri slightly turned to one side keeping and eye contact of innocence as she said, “No, I simply made your favorite just because.”

Shaun looked over to Yvonne and then back at Shiri and asked, “What did you two do?”

Yvonne picked up her plate and said, “I’m going to go eat in my room, I have homework.”

“Sit down!” Shaun yelled.

“Don’t you be bringing your problems home to me!” Shiri yelled. “I’ll fix your problems real fast.”

It was a stare down and Shaun was going to win this one as he said in a low rumbling voice, “What did you do?”

“I talked to someone on the phone today from the internet,” Shiri said in a confident manner.

“God damn it, Shiri!” Shaun yelled.

“With that attitude, you’re dismissed from my table,” Shiri said. “Go punch on bag in the gym room and I’ll keep your food warm.”

Shaun stood and looked down at Shiri as she kept her head tucked down, she said, “I’m sorry, but this was necessary and not novelty, we will talk about it later.”

“You’re damned right, we are going to talk about it,” Shaun said as he walked out.

Yvonne turned to Shiri and said, “That went well.”

“He’s just looking out for me,” Shiri replied. “I’ll talk things over with him later, in a very soothing way.”

“You’re just going to break promises today, huh?” Yvonne said.

Shiri smiled and said, “Do you really think he is going to let me go to Denver, Colorado on my own, to meet up with someone on the internet, without some smooth talk.”

“Do I get to see you work?” Yvonne asked.

“Not on this one, he knows all my tricks, that why I sent him to the punching bag. Let him exhaust himself before I exhaust him more,” Shiri replied.

“Scary Shiri is back again,” Yvonne teased as she swung her necklace back and fourth.

Shiri smiled with an evil grin and then laughed softly as she said in her most sexy voice, “Witch.”

Only miles from the Colorado and New Mexico borders, Shiri found herself getting distracted from the static on the radio. She reached over into Yvonne’s CD case and fumbled through the distasteful music that was certainly nothing from her era.

“No Doubt, eighties music,” Shiri said as slid the CD into the player.

She looked down for only a moment as the sound rang from the speakers, something of which she wasn’t sure she was going to like. Moments later she found herself engulfed in song.

Hey baby, hey baby, hey

Girls say, boys say

Hey baby, hey baby, hey

Hey baby, baby

She sang along at the top of her lungs, never noticing the police car, well hidden on a side road.

“Hey baby, baby, baby hey!” Shiri sang and then was suddenly interrupted by the whirl of a siren.

Shiri looked down at the stereo and wondered for a moment if that was some kind of rap music perk and then looking in her rear view mirror she saw the police car.

“Oh shit!” She said as she began slowing down and then pulling over.

The police officer walked up to the driver door and looked all on the inside. Shiri smiled and the officer opened the door for her.

“Out of the car Ma’am,” the officer demanded.

Shiri stepped out and walked with the officer to the back of the car and asked, “I’m sorry officer, it’s my daughter’s sports car and I couldn’t tell how fast I was going.”

“You couldn’t tell you where doing ninety-six miles an hour?” the officer pressed.

“The car rides so quiet,” Shiri replied.

“It’s a convertible Ma’am, you where going so fast, I’m surprised you have any hair left,” the officer scolded.

Shiri slowly began to take her sunglasses off as she said, “But officer, the wind in my hair was so very relaxing, can’t you see the sincerity in my eyes?”

Minutes later, Shiri sat down in her car and cuffed a pair of handcuffs on Yvonne’s rear view mirror. She waved at the officer as he drove past, wondering to herself what he was going to do if had to arrest someone without his cuffs.

“I’m sure he has a spare,” She said out loud as the officer continued to wave, looking though his rear view mirror at his new dream girl.

Commercial Break

Are you tired of co-workers constantly looking over their cubicles at your work that you might have left on your computer screen?

Is your boss tied into a network that gives him the ability to check on what you are typing into your keyboard?

Does your lack of privacy at work, pertaining to anything computer related, leave you at a disadvantage as co-workers steal your ideas?

Put an end to it all with our new software called Hypno-Virus.

You can load our disk into your computer or choose the option of allowing it to over run your employer’s entire network.

That scoundrel co-worker will sneak into your cubicle, look down at your monitor and see a wonderful flashing array of shapes and colors that will leave him obedient as a puppy. The beautiful shapes and strange light will draw him closer to your computer and when he finally touches the mouse or keyboard a hypnotic suggestion that you have programmed will appear on the screen.

Have him run around the office naked, ensuring his termination from his job.

Use him as a sex toy, when the day gets too long and you need to take a break.

Have him do your work for you and you take the credit.

Have your boss give you a promotion, hell take over the whole office.

Make him jump out a window for all we care, You make the call, the possibilities are endless.

Call now at 1-800-REVENGE and get yours today.

Sponsored by The Government’s Mind Control Project, the name you have learned to trust.

Does he watch football and not you? Does he pay more attention to his work or his projects than he pays to you?

From Victoria’s Secret comes our new line of lingerie that is guaranteed to not only arouse libido but also to arouse his mind.

Hypnotic Secrets

Special fiber optic lights will dazzle him once the lights go out. Colorful hypnotic lights move in spirals around our selection of Black, Gold and silver bras and the panties, also in the same colors, have hypnotic runway lights, indicating exactly where you want him to be.

So stop playing second best to the football cheerleaders and be number one in his life.

Visit our web site or come see for yourself.

Victoria Secrets

Fiber optics system provided by The Federal Government’s Mind Control Project.

Fear is a strong motivator; you never know when or where a violent attack may occur. A long elevator ride or in a dark parking garage, do you really think mace will stop a determined attacker. We didn’t think so.

From the creative labs of Russian scientist Dr. Youragetten Drowsy, Comes a new self defense product, Obedience Spray.

Using a new chemical whose compounds cannot be broken down, a would-be attacker will find himself in an obedient never, never land.

Watch as your attacker throws himself into the cement walls of that dark garage. Take his money instead. Have him put his head through the glass windshield of your boss’s car. If he is handsome, perhaps you might want to…

Get your Obedience Spray Today.

Now available in the Feminine Hygiene department of most drugstores and supermarkets where men dare not go.

Imported item from The Governments Mind Control Project.

Now, back to our story…

Mary walked to door and opened it slowly to see a non-threatening and very small lady in a long black leather coat. The tiny woman slowly looked up, eyeing Mary who was a full figured woman and much larger than she.

“I presume you’re Mary,” Shiri said, as Mary stared deeply into Shiri’s dark and somewhat frightening eyes.

Mary wondered how she could have invited such a woman that was like Sara, to come help her with her problem.

“Come in,” Mary said.

Shiri followed Mary into the kitchen as she scoped the house carefully. She never did like going into someone’s home and especially under these circumstances.

The two of them sat at the kitchen table as Mary offered Shiri something to drink.

“Coffee please,” Shiri replied. “How long?”

Mary stood up and saw that Shiri had somehow picked up a picture that Mary’s sister had of Mary and Andrew’s wedding.

“How long what?” Mary asked.

“The scars on your wrists,” Shiri replied. “Three weeks or four?”

Mary shook as she poured the coffee into Shiri’s cup and she said, “It’s been a month and I got close again last week.”

“Andrew looks like a very nice man, very assured of himself,” Shiri said.

“Right now he has no idea of who he is,” Mary said.

Shiri sat down the picture on the table and watched Mary sit with her coffee. Mary was a mess and still she aroused something in Shiri.

“How do you know he didn’t play a dirty trick on you and just simply left you?” Shiri asked.

Mary face turned to anger and she said, “Because I know him better than that. He wouldn’t do something like that. She hypnotized him and took, like you take people.”

Shiri calmly took a sip of her coffee and then opened her small purse and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Lighting one, and after blowing out the smoke, she said, “I never took anyone who didn’t deserve being taken, so don’t believe everything on the internet. Not all those stories are true.”

“Then why do you write them?” Mary asked.

“Because it’s what they want, I am a piss poor writer, who can only write tidbits of her dark past,” Shiri answered.

“Sara will rip you to sheds,” Mary warned.

“You think so?” Shiri asked, sarcastically.

Suddenly Mary felt a hand on her shoulder, startled she turned around to see Shiri standing behind her as Shiri said, “Do you really think Sara can rip me to shreds?”

Mary leaped out of her chair almost stumbling on the table. Mary was breathing hard and looked as if she could hyperventilate.

Shiri slowly walked towards Mary and said, “I will get your husband back, I give you your life back, I want you to calm down and have a seat, and everything will be alright.”

Mary sat down and Shiri placed her hand on top of Mary’s.

“Are you okay?” Shiri asked?

“I don’t have any money to pay you with,” Mary said.

“I don’t need money,” Shiri said. “I will think of something later and it will be small.”

“How will you do it?” Mary asked.

“The question is how will we do it?” Shiri said. “Have you ever thought about taking up a new hobby, like, oh I don’t know; hypnosis?”

Mary looked stunned at the comment, and then said, “I don’t think I can do that.”

“I want you to pack a week’s worth of clothes. You will be staying in my hotel room,” Shiri instructed. “Come on let’s go, we have a lot of work to do.”

Shiri slipped her key card into the hotel door and the two of them walked in. “Very nice room,” Mary replied.

Shiri walked over to the ice box and looked around inside, looking up at Mary she asked, “Ginger ale?”

“Yes please,” Mary replied.

Shiri opened the can and brought it over to Mary and handed it to her. From there, Shiri made her way over to her briefcase and started rummaging through the many hundreds of papers until she pulled about a selected few.

“Do I need to learn hand movements or watch swinging,” Mary asked.

Shiri held up the papers as if to hand them to Mary.

“I knew there was a catch, a contract,” Mary said.

“No, hypnosis scripts,” Shiri said handing the papers to Mary. “I want you to read these out loud and to yourself. I want you to read them upside down, right side up, what ever works. I want these in there,” Shiri said pointing to Mary’s head.

Hours later, Mary looks up from her scripts due to exhaustion. She saw Shiri reading her favorite novel, a thick book titled “The Witching Hour” by Ann Rice.

Suddenly Shiri’s eyes look up from the book and she says, “Start reading induction forty two H.”

Mary took a breath and began. “Allow yourself to become comfortable in the chair. Now take a deep breath and relax”

“Slur your words a little, and talk out from your stomach,” She demands.

“Allow yourself to become comfortable in the chair…” Mary said. Shiri interrupted.

“Nope, slur your words and get mono toned. Breathe them out from your stomach and also draw the energy up from your cunt. Focus them into me from your mind not your voice. Let your sex do it, your voice will follow,” Shiri instructed.

“Run that by me again,” Mary asked.

Shiri sat her book on the table and said, “The hypnotist is a predator. My methods of hypnosis are hated by the hypnosis community. The way you are doing in now you will be lucky if you can get someone to stop biting their nails. Even a nice caring hypnotist must feel this evil predatory control in order to be successful. They develop it naturally and don’t even know they are doing it. We don’t have that time for natural development. You are the predator and Andy’s mind is the victim. You will lead, tease and allure his subconscious deep into the forest where you will attack. There is no formula of words, there is no quick fix. Your sex will tell you what to do and when to change. I will give you the methods, but it will be up to you and him to determine what works best in order to seduce him deeper into that forest so that you may attack. You are sexually strong and that is your weapon, so keep reading.”

Mary began reading once again as Shiri turned on the television and raised the volume almost all the way up.

“I can’t hear myself,” Mary spoke loudly.

“Good!” Shiri yelled. “Your sex is doing the hypnotizing. Not your hearing and not your voice.” Shiri reached into her smaller suite case and pulled out a brown object and sat it on the table and said, “This is Mr. Potato Head, see his big eyes? He is already half hypnotized. Come sit here and get started, I want you to make him believe he is not a potato and that he is a carrot. I want you to use the voice you can not hear and I want you to use your hearing that is deaf from the television. Use your sex and get fresh with his subconscious.”

After ten minutes of this, Mary was getting frustrated. She noticed that Shiri had placed ear plugs in her ears and was lying on the bed in silent comfort; nevertheless she pressed on against her helpless victim, Mr. Potato Head.

After thirty minutes Shiri looked up to see Mary engulfed in trance, as she starred down her helpless potato. Lifting the remote, Shiri muted the television and listened in.

A soft demanding sweet succulent voice was emanating from Mary. Perfect quiet tones filled the room and Mary looked up from the toy and said, “This is what you want isn’t it.”

From the soft smile on Shiri’s lips, Mary could tell she was very pleased. Her voice was focused and hypnotic, she felt what Shiri had wanted, Shiri wanted the passive predator.

“Two parts of the human mind,” Shiri said loudly. “The reptilian and the non-reptilian. We as human beings have evolved away from the reptilian. The reptilian part of the mind is the predator. It has three distinct survival skills, predator, sexual and self survival. It’s a tiny part of the brain that is located at the base of the brain where the brain stem begins. It is still there, even though we have evolved as a species and suppressed it. The reason it is there is for the need to reproduce and self survival. A snake is always in the reptilian mind where as us human beings only experience it when mad, sexually aroused and frightened. When the reptilian mind is activated, all logical thought and all the thousands of years of evolution to an evolved species, goes down the drain. We do stupid things and we make mistakes. From the pregnant fifteen year old girl who get pregnant because she wasn’t thinking, to the seventeen year old boy who murders with a gun, all the way down to Mary who feels afraid and panics herself into suicide.”

Shiri stood up and began to get more items from her suit case as she started again, “You will learn to use your reptilian mind to its fullest potential and at the same time, keep a straight head about what you are doing. Then I will teach how to use your psychic mind during hypnosis induction in order to sense the changes need to lure your victim deeper into the forest, using the psychic mind is easy once the reptilian mind is fully activated and controlled by the non-reptilian you.”

“Where did you learn all this?” Mary asked.

“A snake taught me,” Shiri replied. “Now let’s trade places as I need the table and you’re tired of sitting.”

Mary got onto the bed and Shiri began moving the table towards the window. She laid a purple velvet blanket on the table and began placing items on the edges. Walking over the window, Shiri opened the curtains to reveal a full moon just rising, Mary new now why Shiri requested a room with a window facing the east. Shiri took off her clothes and sat at the table. She rang a bell and then placing it on the table, she put her head back, closed her eyes and began to soak up the moon light.

“Why are you doing that?” Mary asked.

“They call me Hypno-Witch Shiri on the internet,” Shiri replied. “This is the witch part.”

Mary had fallen asleep while reading the scripts in the dimly lit room. Her eyes opened to see Shiri staring down at her from the side of the bed. Mary felt her arms straight out in front of her and she could also feel that all her clothes were off. To make matters worse, Shiri was still nude.

“What’s happening?” Mary asked.

“You’re under hypnosis, Mary.” Shiri replied.

“I can’t move,” Mary said.

“I know you can’t,” Shiri said. “I am going to give you a choice. We are going to make love and there is nothing you can do to stop that now. When I am done you will forget all about Andy and will come home with me forever. The other option is to hypnotize me while making love to me and free yourself and that will be the small payment for my services to you in the quest to regain your husband. There is a trick to this. If you fall into my passionate spell you will lose your husband thus he will suffer for the rest of his life under her control. You must make me give into you.”

“I can’t even move,” Mary pleaded.

“I know,” Shiri said. “I always keep the advantage.”

Shiri bent down and slowly started up, caressed her lips up Mary’s stomach. Her soft kisses on Mary’s lips where to passionate for Mary to withstand as Mary easily gave in.

Mary thought to herself, “She must have done something to me to make feel this in a stronger way.”

Shiri’s small tricky hand moved down in-between Mary’s legs as they opened on their own. Her fingers moved softly in the folds, in little circles, that sent Mary into a depth of eroticism she never new existed. Mary was under Shiri’s spell, the touch, the softness of another woman was so pleasing that she forgot about everything and gave in.

“Don’t worry, I knew you couldn’t beat Sara,” Shiri said. “She’s the better woman and don’t you know that in order to beat the devil, you must first lie in bed with the devil.”

Images of Andy where leaving Mary’s mind. She was so far gone and ready to accept her new life. The orgasms were wondrous as Shiri did her work. She was no longer paralyzed as the two embraced, suckling and kissing as the heat rose higher and higher.

That’s when Mary noticed it. It was small, but it was there. Shiri was letting her guard down and Mary could feel the predator become the hunted.

If she could only think, if she could only resist, just one strong movement, what could she say, what could she do to defeat her. Her thoughts raced into her head and out just as quickly, but the more Shiri gave in, the more power Mary was gaining, it was time to turn the tables.

Mary began to glide her chest on Shiri’s body. The elegant movements weakened Shiri and soon enough the two of them where standing in front of the mirror. Mary stood behind Shiri with her breasts pressed firmly into Shiri’s back, her hands cupped Shiri’s breasts as her soft warm kisses, worked their magick on Shiri’s neck.

Shiri’s head fell to one side and she closed her eyes in the passionate desire of it all.

“Now’s my chance,” Mary thought as her hand slowly moved down in between Shiri legs and then slipping one finger up and down in all the right places.

Mary began to sway Shiri back and fourth as she kept Shiri’s soft warm breast cupped in her other hand.

The movement’s back and fourth felt like an erotic dance in sexual abyss as Shiri breathing was getting long and deep.

“It feels so good, back and fourth, my finger tricking you, seducing you, relaxing you,” Mary said.

Shiri said nothing as she was losing all space and time, the growing feelings where taking over.

“Relax into it and feel all of it. Don’t let anything take this away from you. The deeper you go the faster I will move my finger,” Mary spoke.

Suddenly Mary began to twitch her finger on Shiri as fast as she could. Shiri’s eyes opened wide then closed as her knees buckled, causing Mary to have to catch her hypnotized victim.

The next morning Shiri awoke to see Mary practicing her scripts on Mr. Potato Head. “You’re getting smoother,” Shiri said.

Mary looked up and saw Shiri resting on her elbows then said, “I found your note that said if I won to let you sleep it off.”

“Looks like you won, what a winner you are,” Shiri said.

Mary walked over to the bed and then she lied down next to Shiri as she placed her hand on her stomach and they kissed.

Pulling back an inch or two, Mary said, “So let’s see what you have taught me, thus far you have turned me into a lesbian with no husband and a very hypnotized Mr. Potato Head.”

Shiri smiled and said, “One night of “lesbianism”, as you call it, can never take away from years of marriage. Besides, you now know how to not let your victim control you, but how you can control your victim. The feeling you felt last night when you realized you had me will never leave you. It’s that feeling of controlled hypnotic lust that feeds your hypnosis success. You shifted the power or became the mother and me the child, whatever you wish to call it, you became the dominant and I became the submissive, it’s called turning the tables. This is what you must do to Andy, turning the tables on Sara within Andy’s mind.”

In the days that followed, people from the hotel maids to people walking in the park where finding themselves hypnotized and under Mary’s spell. Shiri made sure to find the most difficult individuals for her to hypnotize. People in the hotel lounge all the way to the clerks. Mary was getting good, too good as Shiri saw something new in her, a new reason for life and a new purpose, Shiri had created a Hypno-Domme.

One day away from the planned confrontation, the two girls returned to their hotel room and Shiri asked Mary to sit at the table. Shiri removed a smaller bag from her suitcase, sat down and place the bag on the table.

“Here is the plan,” Shiri said as she placed a bottle of liquid on the table. “This is called chloroform. You need to be careful that you don’t breathe any of this yourself.”

“What does it do?” Mary asked.

“Sara has planted a self destructive bomb as your Dr. Howard put it. This will temporally turn off the bomb and buy you time, just in case Sara gets off the post hypnotic command,” Shiri explained.

Shiri then sat down a purple velvet cloth and unfolded it to reveal a syringe and she asked, “Have you ever given a shot?”

“I’m going to drug him?” Mary said in surprise.

“Don’t you think for one moment that Sara didn’t do the same. She’s a doctor and has full access to every drug that is used to help induce hypnosis. She hypnotized your Andy and then drugged him while he was under. That’s how she brainwashed him and that is how you’re going to brainwash him. You need to do what she did in reverse, wipe the slate clean, and start over from scratch.”

Shiri reached into her bag and pulled out a tube of KY jelly and a condom, then placed them on the table.

Mary looked at the items and then up at Shiri with a skeptical stare waiting for this explanation.

Shiri smiled and said, “This part is old school, I call it my Magick Glove. He will have never felt anything like it. This will help you get his full attention when he wakes up as the drug takes affect. He won’t have any other choice than give into you so that Sara’s bomb will not reactivate. Here is where you take him back.”

“What are we going to do about Sara in the meantime?” Mary asked.

“Don’t worry about that, I will handle Sara, its old school vs. new school,” Shiri said as she touched Mary’s nose with her finger in a flirting reassurance. “Time for a hypnotic duel.”

Commercial Break

Public Service announcement.

We here at the Federal Government’s Mind Control Project wish to announce that we have been taken over by a group of mind control experts know as the Hypnotic Femdoms. All suggestions and commands to the mass public are now herby turned over to these women who will change the course of history as women will now rule the planet and all men will be their mindless slaves.

Dr. Youragetten Drowsy has agreed to shift all her research over to the effort of hypnotically controlling men world wide.

Millions of stores nation wide will begin to open their doors soon and only women will be allowed inside. These centers will teach free classes and all products will be free as the knowledge will be spread to the corners of the earth.

We would like to suggest to the men that you simply sit down and watch football and just forget this happening behind your back.

Later that night you will not worry when your wife walks into the bedroom swinging the most interesting trinket and tells you, “You had a long hard day of watching football, I bet your feeling very, very, sleepy.”

Just understand that she has your best interest at heart.

The Federal Government’s Mind Control Program.
A.K.A Hypnotic_Femdom

Back to our story…

Shiri stopped just short of the steps that led up to the front door of what once was the home that belonged to Andy and Mary, a home that was now controlled by Sara.

She turned and looked at the bushes where Mary was hiding and then proceeded up the steps. Her black leather pants made cracking sounds as click clack noises of her boots hit the cement and stopped just short of the front door. She was armed with nothing but a plan that seemed to be less and less reliable the more she thought about it.

She pressed the door bell and within a few moments Andy answered the door.

“Hi,” Shiri said.

“Hello,” Andy replied.

“Is Sara here?” Shiri asked. “I am an old friend of hers from college.”

“Your name is?” Andy asked.

“Oh sorry, I’m Shiri,” Shiri said lifting her hand and shaking Andy’s. “Let me walk in and surprise her. We haven’t seen each other in almost nine years. You will really make her happy if you surprise her with me. We are like sisters and I can’t tell you how many brownie points you will rack up for letting me surprise her.”

Andy smiled and widened the door so that Shiri could walk in. As Shiri turned around, Andy shut the door and began to lock it.

“You know what?” Shiri asked. “Go ahead and leave the door unlocked. I have a suitcase full of hundreds of pictures that Sara is going to want to see. So I probably will be going right out.”

Andy looked at Shiri skeptically and took his hand off the lock to the door.

The two of them walked into the living room and stood next to the fireplace where Sara was standing.

“Sara,” Andy said. “This woman said she is an old college friend.”

“I’m sorry, but I have never seen this person in my life,” Sara says.

Shiri laughed softly, and then said, “I always wanted to say this. Pleased to meet you, won’t you guess my name.”

Shiri’s eyes turned to an evil hate as Sara and Shiri stared deep. Starting softly and then growing louder and louder, Sara could hear a hiss like a snake coming from Shiri who was about to strike.

Suddenly Shiri’s lips retraced, revealing vampire-like fangs and as fast Sara saw that, Shiri’s claws flew through the air like lightning across Sara’s face, leaving four deep long bloody scratch marks.

Sara’s hand flew up and she held her face as the blood bled threw her fingers.

“I am willing to guess that you didn’t guess my name right,” Shiri said.

Sara was frightened as Shiri began to back her up into the kitchen, the sudden attack left her confused and dazed.

Sara turned towards Andy to seek help as Andy stood confused as well. Then something caught Sara’s eyes. Through a small chrome vase on the mantel she saw Mary in the next room.

“Andy!” Sara said. “Sleepy Inchworm, now!”

Andy’s eyes rolled into the back of his head. Mary came up from behind him and place a rag filled with chloroform on his mouth and nose as he began to fall over backwards.

Mary followed him down to the floor and was counting seconds as to how long to keep the chloroform rag on Andy’s face.

Pots and pans fell as Mary listened to the cat fight in the kitchen. She had all her things laid out and was ready when the light in the room flickered and a sudden blood curdling scream came from the kitchen.

Mary began struggling with Andy’s pants as Shiri returned.

“Let me help with those,” Shiri said.

“Is Sara taken care of?” Mary asked.

“Her hand is in the garbage disposal and she can’t reach the off switch,” Shiri said. “I’ll get these pants off, hit him with the shot.”

Mary picked up the prepared syringe and held it there staring at it.

“Mary!” Shiri yelled. “Hit him with the syringe, he’s coming to.”

Mary continued to blank out as she held the syringe to his arm. Shiri noticed this and grabbed the syringe from her hand and jabbed it into the Andy’s arm as she injected the mind altering drug into his veins.

In moments Andy’s eyes opened up wide and he began repeating, “Inchworm, Inchworm…”

Shiri reached over to Mary, held her hand and said, “He’s weak, see how helpless he is, attack him and take what is yours.”

Mary looked at Andy’s eyes in terror as he repeated his self destructive song. She remembered how frightened she was when it happened the first time, and she froze.

“Are you frightened?” Shiri asked. “Good, because soon Andy will be dead and I will have you forever. Sara wins and you will be helplessly mine just like Andy was to Sara, you spineless little bitch… my bitch.”

Mary looked up at Shiri with complete rage only to see her smile.

“Your going to serve me well, with your head between my thighs, that is,” Shiri said. “And for what? Something I didn’t tell you. In order for Andy to be this way for Sara, something inside of him must have wanted it. He wanted Sara in the first place and not you.”

Mary’s hand had become a fist as she said, “How dare you?”

“How dare I? How dare Andy?” Shiri said. “Ruining your life like this. Some part of him wanted to do this to you. Are you going to let him get by with this? Sit there frightened like the victim you are. Letting people like Andy step all over you.”

Mary looked down at Andy once more. He continued his song as an almost sadistic smile on his face taunted Mary.

Shiri laughed and said, “Sara mocks you though him and so does he.”

Mary looked down once again into Andy’s eyes, and then she lifted the tube of KY jelly, held it in front of his face and said, “Until death do us part.”

Picking up the condom and squeezing a hefty amount inside and more on Andy’s cock, Mary said, “Those where are wedding vows, remember that? I got the part where I had to say, “to love, honor and obey,” who is going to obey who now? Time to pay for what you put me through, Andy, time to pay.”

A smile emerged on Shiri’s face as she wished she had some popcorn to eat for the show she was about to witness. Mary’s hand stroked with cunning precision up and down Andy’s cock… she knew just how he liked it. She stopped for a moment and slid the well lubricated condom on his cock and began to stroke him with that.

Andy’s song stopped and Mary said, “I think I have your attention. You like this, don’t you. I have some interesting news for you Andy, Sara doesn’t exist. I made her up and I am the cause of the nightmare, time to come back to me. Let’s count the strokes together each hypnotic stroke will take you deeper and will cause you to forget everything that, I posing as Sara, has done to you.”

Shiri watched as Sara did her dirty work, counting Andy deeper and forcing Andy to admit to her that he was indeed the property of Mary. Andy began to moan as Mary took him into new depths or erotic hypnotic delight.

“That’s right,” Mary said. “Last number; you can’t stop me, Andy, and one.”

Andy’s muscles clinched so hard that he bounced somewhat off the floor. The loud continuous moan sounded something like a dying calf in a hail storm to Shiri and the both of them watched as the condom filled and filled and filled, to excess, Andy was now Mary’s.

“Mary,” Andy said.

Mary bent down and gave her husband a kiss as she was interrupted by a strange sound.

“What’s that?” Shiri said.

“That’s the garbage disposal, someone left it on, its running,” Mary said looking deep into Shiri’s eyes with fear.

Shiri turns to see Sara with a butcher knife, standing at the entry way to the kitchen. Blood dripped in excess off her hand and her face.

“Death sleep for you,” Sara commanded looking at Andy, but nothing happens as Andy looks at her puzzled. “Sleepy inchworm sleeps so deep,”

Andy looked more puzzled and asked, “Who the hell is that, she’s a mess.”

Sara screamed as she charged Shiri with the knife, missing her by inches.

Mary began to pull Andy out of the way, then Andy said, “I feel high, toke it up.”

“I guess you’re sore loser,” Shiri said. “I hope you enjoy those scars for the rest of your life. Just remember who gave then to you.”

Sara plunged at Shiri with the knife again and missed as the two of them changed positions circling around the middle of the living room.

Sara began to wave the large shiny knife back and forth in front of her eyes and said, “You better keep your eyes on the knife or I will cut you with it.”

“You’re too slow,” Shiri said. “All I need to do is wait for you to bleed to death.”

“Then I will at least get a few more tries before I die,” Sara said. “So you better keep your eyes on the knife, the shiny knife.”

Sara said as she waved it slowly back and fourth, shinning the light into Shiri’s focused eyes.

Sara began to slowly walk forward as Shiri focused on the knife.

Shiri’s arms fell to her side as Sara came closer and closer and with a quick thrust she plunged the knife at Shiri as she jumped back with a smile and said, “Fooled you.”

Sara screamed in frustration as Shiri positioned herself in front of the fireplace and said, “You need medical attention. You’re bleeding to death, I can tell because you look so cold. It’s the first sign of shock and if you don’t warm up Sara, you’re going to die.”

“Go to hell,” Sara said.

“Your going to get there faster than me, you’re getting colder and colder, don’t let this happen to you. You need warmth, needing more than anything,” Shiri said as she swayed her hips side to side so that Sara could see the inviting flames from the fire place.

Shiri crossed her arms and placed her hands on her upper arms and began to rub.

“It’s so cold in here, a lot warmer over here,” Shiri said.

Sara dropped the knife and began to shiver violently.

“The flames Sara, save yourself,” Shiri said. “Quick! The flames Sara!”

Sara ran and dove into the fireplace head first, as Shiri waited a second or two before grabbing her and pulling her out by her ankles.

Shiri started stomping out the cinders all around Sara and began to think of a way to get rid of the body.

A good long week of hypnosis was what Andy got as Shiri and Mary worked on him to put everything almost back to order.

“You didn’t really need to walk me to car,” Shiri said.

“I wanted to thank you for everything you have done,” Mary said.

“Don’t thank me, you did it,” Shiri said. “You should come with me, you’re very talented and I could use someone like you. We could team up, I like the way you have made sure Andy is your obedient sex slave at the snap of a finger. I saw that, you couldn’t resist could you?”

Mary smiled and said, “I really want everything to go back the way it was.”

“With a few modifications?” Shiri asked

“With a few modifications.” Mary replied.

Shiri hugged Mary and held her tight for a moment and said softly in her ear, “To beat the devil, you must lie in the bed with the devil.”

Mary slowly fell away from Shiri’s arms and said, “I did lay down with the devil, did I beat the devil?”

“Yes you did,” Shiri said. “You know where to find me.” Shiri said as she opened the door of her car.

Mary smiled and said, “Of course I know, I can find you at the hypnotic_femdom.”

With love
Shiri