The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diabolical Dr. Diggler

tags: mind control (mc), son-step-mother relations (in), male dominant (md), shame/embarrassment

Professor Diggler is doing SOMETHING sinister and fiendish to Bryan’s female classmates, to his female professors, and even ... to his mom.

* * *

Author’s note: there is an interactive version of this story, with nearly 350 images, available for free at https://mega.co.nz/#!fRBGwTbL!Yr6cgzzETVDPd4jgB1aKwuHAJliOhArUkn4ndIOGzCc. It’s all HTML and Javascript, so the security-minded of you won’t need to run any .exe—just download it, unzip it into a folder, then open the DiabolicalDrDiggler.html file in a browser.

There’s even an easter egg in it already—if you don’t find it yourself, email me () for how to open a secret scene with another couple dozen images (and to see Dr. Diggler’s evil powers at work).

I’m requesting feedback on what parts work well and which don’t. I’m just starting to write iStories/interactive stories, and am still working out the best techniques for storytelling in them. Thank you.

* * *

Prologue

“You’re tense tonight. I can tell from your lips,” Lisa breathed into my mouth.

We made out another minute, until I sighed and broke the kiss. “A professor is being an asshole.”

“You get along with all your professors,” she smiled. “Hell, they all want you in their classes since you’re such a good student. Who’s the quality-blind prof?”

“Ah, Dr. Diggler—who can’t write an clear test question for the life of him. He wants me to write a thesis to pass his course. Undergrad students don’t write theses—that’s for grad students. He’s just looking for something to attack me with, since I keep pointing out that most of his test questions have multiple right answers. And the ‘most right’ right answer is usually a different one than he marks correct.”

“Sounds like he has some inadequacies that he’s trying to overcompensate for. What an asshole.” She grinned and licked my lips.

“He’s a jerk. And students shouldn’t have to suffer him.” I thanked her for her sympathy and support with a little more kissing. “Mmm, don’t you have a class with him too, though?”

Lisa sighed happily—she liked kissing sessions. “Yeah. As a matter of fact, I have an appointment with him tomorrow afternoon. He wants a preview of my mid-term project.” Giggle. “Maybe I’ll poke him in both eyes and tell him he doesn’t deserve to have students. Certainly not if he can’t recognise the really good ones.”

We went back to kissing, and I put Diggler out of my mind, so that I wouldn’t be so tense, and my lips would be softer. It seemed to work, since I didn’t get any more complaints from Lisa.

Kissing progressed to ... well, I stayed the night with her.

* * *

The next night, I picked Lisa up after her last class so we could go have dinner. Well, that was the plan, at least—she wound up being late, and I wound up waiting for her in my car in the parking lot for over an hour before she showed up. I asked her what happened—an hour is a long time—but she didn’t want to talk about it, and I let it drop.

I asked her about her day, but she wasn’t very talkative. I asked her about her meeting with Diggler, but she just shook her head, not even looking at me.

By this point, I was just about ready to drop her off at her apartment and scrap the date. She must have sensed that, because she leaned over and started kissing my neck while I drove.

“Hey, hey, we’re gonna have an accident if you get me any more distracted,” I finally warned her.

“I love you so much, Bryan.” We’d gotten used to saying the L-word to each other about three months ago. “Just know that I love you.”

“Mmkay,” I shrugged. “I love you too.” She nestled her head on my shoulder, and I finished driving us to the restaurant.

We ordered Spaghetti Roma and ate for a while before I grunted, “Godammit.”

“What is—” Lisa looked where my gaze was, then she saw him. Diggler. He saw us about the same time too, and wandered over. “Mr. Turner, Ms. Brown, what a coincidence to see you two here.”

I forced myself to nod and grunt. Lisa just gazed at him, like—like I didn’t know what.

“So Mr. Turner, are you going to accept my thesis challenge? Or are you going to shrink back from it?”

“Well, I’m thinking that with my course load,” I noticed that Lisa was still just staring at him. She ... was she trembling slightly? I focused back on what I was saying, “Uhm, I don’t think I’m going to have time.”

“That’s quite a disappointment to me,” he shook his head at me. “I thought you were made of stronger metal than that.” He must have noticed Lisa staring at him about this time, because he stared right back at her.

“Maybe ...” she licked her lips, “Bryan, maybe you should ... do what Dr. Diggler suggests ...”

What the ... HELL?!

She looked at me and licked her lips again. “I mean ... you know, Bryan, maybe he’s ... right.”

I glanced at Diggler, and a faint smile had formed at the corners of his mouth. “You see, Mr. Turner,” his gaze drifted from her to me, “even your girlfriend thinks that I am right.”

And the bitch of it was—she had just sided with him. Lisa had just abandoned me and everything she’d said last night to ... to support him. What the hell?!

“Bryan, maybe ...,” Lisa licked her lips again and continued, “maybe it would be a good idea to do whatever Dr. Diggler says.”

I looked at her, and I knew my eyes were flaring with anger and accusation, but she just met my gaze without flinching. She just looked at me with—with almost ... sincerity?

“Be that as it may,” I said, staring at her and careful not to grit my teeth, “I’m going to pass on this ‘opportunity’.”

She ... dropped her eyes back down to her spaghetti. Then raised them back up to look upon Diggler.

Diggler smiled slightly, like was amused at something. “Ms. Brown?”

“Yes, sir?” she responded immediately.

“Is that ... the necklace you liked so much this afternoon?”

“Yes, sir,” she breathed, eyes hanging on him. I looked at her neck, and there was a thin silver chain there, unobtrusive enough that I hadn’t even noticed it earlier.

“Stand up.”

She did so.

“Let me see.”

She almost fumbled over herself, unbuttoning the top two buttons of her blouse and pulling the little necklace up for him to see closer.

“Hmm, yes, I’d wondered where that had gone.”

Lisa blushed darkly. “I—I’m really sorry, sir. I ... pocketed it when I left this afternoon. I’m sorry ...”

“No harm done,” Diggler grinned, then waved his hand. “You can keep the trinket, as a matter of fact.”

Her head bobbed gratefully.

“Here, turn around,” he told her.

She stepped around to face me, though her eyes slid off to the side and down, not meeting mine. Her blouse was unbuttoned enough now to show the top of her bra, I noticed.

What the freaking ... hell?

Lisa gasped a little then, and arched her ass out behind her slightly.

“Lean over, show the pretty little trinket to your boyfriend.”

Lisa leaned over from the waist, across the table, until she was almost in my face, holding the little silver necklace up for me to see, but with her eyes firmly averted to the side, avoiding my gaze entirely. The tops of her breasts were pretty much on display to me too, like they had been to Diggler a few moments before.

I glanced at the necklace. Dollar Store stuff.

Was she ... breathing hard?

Her eyelids lowered just a little as she breathed.

I looked behind her, at Diggler. Was he—was he ... GROPING her ASS?! Almost right in front of me?! In this restaurant?!

I looked back at her face. It was relaxed, with a faint smile at the corners of her mouth. Eyes still firmly averted to the side.

“Lisa?”

“Hmm?” she responded distractedly. Still bent over to show me the cheap necklace, blouse still unbuttoned down to the top of her bra. And with Diggler still—I suspected—kneading her ass behind her.

“Lisa.”

She visibly braced herself, then ... brought her eyes to mine. “Yes?” They dropped again to the side.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m just—I’m showing you the necklace,” she fidgeted, eyes staying off to the side.

What the ... holy ... fuck ... ?

“Well, that’s it,” Diggler gave her a swat on the bottom. She gave a little squeak, and stood up, dropping the necklace back between her breasts.

“You kids enjoy your dinner. Or ‘date’, is it? Anyway, I’ll be seeing you both in class.” He walked off toward the far end of the restaurant.

Lisa was just standing there.

Then she suddenly realized she was unbuttoned, and she started redoing those two buttons.

Her face flushed red, and the air got even stickier than it had been before.

What the ... fucking ... hell ... ?

Silently, red-faced, she dropped into her chair and looked down at the table.

After some seconds, I opened my mouth. “Lisa ... what was—”

She bounced up, face contorted like she was going to cry, and hurried off to the bathroom.

I sat there. Bewildered.

My skin was sticky hot with embarrassment. For what just happened. For Lisa. For me.

What HAD just happened?!

Why—why had Lisa ... acted like—

Why did she go back on everything we talked about last night?

Had she ... had she unbuttoned her top two buttons for him?! For DIGGLER?! What the fucking hell?!

And she couldn’t—even—look me in the eye ...

What was going on?!

Lisa still wasn’t back. I guessed she was in a bathroom stall. Sobbing. Over what she’d just done? Maybe even asking the same questions I was: what the hell HAD just happened?

I just wanted to get out of here. To drop Lisa off and to go off by myself and ... lick my wounds, and figure out what my wounds actually were and what had made them. Trying to wrap my brain around it was like trying to park a city bus in a little residential garage—no matter how you turned it, it just wouldn’t fit.

I left three twenties on the table—screw the change—and walked over to the women’s bathroom to wait outside.

After a couple minutes, a woman came out of the bathroom. “Excuse me,” I asked her—I didn’t know how long Lisa was going to stay in there on a crying jag, and I couldn’t really go in there to talk her down so I could take her home—“Excuse me, is there a young woman ... crying ... in there?”

The woman just snickered at me and walked off.

God! Rude!

She—must be some sicko that gets off on people’s misery or something ...

I stood around another minute, wondering if I could get one of the waitresses to step in and check on her.

Another woman came out of the bathroom then. “Excuse me. Sorry, don’t mean to bother you, ma’am,” I intercepted her, “but my girlfriend just, uhm, heard some traumatic news, and ran into the bathroom. Is she still in there crying?”

The woman stared at me.

“Uhm, I asked—”

“I heard you. I, uh—I don’t know if she’s your girlfriend, but there IS one woman making a spectacle of herself in there.“

I wouldn’t exactly call a crying binge a “spectacle”, but—

“She’s either pulling a prank, or she’s locked in one of the stalls, cumming her brains out.”

I—wait—what? “I’m sorry,” I shook my head, “She’s ... ?”

“She’s gasping like she’s having the biggest orgasms of her life. It’s shameful, is what it is. Whether it’s a prank or—well, it HAS to be a prank. Excuse me.” She walked off.

That—made no sense.

Lisa wouldn’t be—

She’d looked ready to bawl when she sprang up from the table.

Hadn’t she?

Bewildered, I must have made my way over to the closest table, because I found myself pulling the chair out and sitting down.

And just staring. The gears in my head weren’t turning, wouldn’t turn. I just stared at the table. Trying to—

Trying to—

Well, nothing would fit. No matter which way I turned everything that had happened, nothing would fit into any logical sense.

Minutes passed ...

While my brain sat there revving in neutral ...

Finally, Lisa was tapping my shoulder. “Let’s go,” she said, red-faced and eyes off to the side.

“Hungh?”

“Let’s go, please.”

“A woman said that someone in the bathroom was in a stall and—”

“Yeah,” she clenched her eyes, then reopened them. “That was me. Please, Bryan, let’s go.”

I stood and numbly walked out to my car with her. I didn’t think to get the door for her like I usually do. I just got in, and she was sitting there too, and I put it in gear and drove toward her her apartment.

Silence. From both of us.

And then we were at her apartment.

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. And sighed in my ear. “Just know ... just know I love you, Bryan. Please forgive me for—for—Just know that I love you, okay?”

“Hungh?” I turned to look at her, and her eyes panicked when I met them and flicked away.

She shivered and sighed. “I love you,” she told me without looking up. “I need to go now.” She opened the door, then got out and hurried to her apartment door to let herself in.

In my mind, I was still trying to park that damned bus somehow in that little garage, so to speak. After a minute I drove off to my apartment.

I fell into bed and knew nothing until morning.

* * *

I woke the next day a little less stunned.

Apparently something weird was going on with Lisa and Diggler. I didn’t know what, but something. Something very strange.

I didn’t get far down that line of thought before there was a knock at the apartment door. I answered it, and it was Lisa.

She was meeting my eyes now.

“I’m sorry, Bryan,” she projected sincerity.

“Lisa, what the hell?” I shook my head.

“I—” her eyes dropped again, “I don’t know.” Her eyes came back up, “But know that I love you. Beyond everything else, I love you, Bryan. I do, and always will.”

“Mmkay,” I tentatively allowed, “but what the hell happened last night?”

“Can we—?” she pointed inside my apartment. I opened the door and let her in.

She strode to my sofa and sat. I ... followed her.

“Look, I don’t understand it any more than you. It’s just—I almost can’t help myself—”

“Help yourself what?”

“I went to my appointment with Diggler yesterday—”

“Wait a minute—was he the reason you were an hour late meeting me?”

Red-cheeked, she nodded.

“Fuck.”

Lisa sighed, then continued. “We talked about my mid-term project, and then ... somewhere in the middle there, he ... asked about my bra.”

“Your professor? Just ... asked about your bra?”

“And I ... took off my blouse to show him.”

“You—just—”

She nodded. Her cheeks were shamed red, but she kept her eyes on mine.

“How—could—”

“I don’t know. I just ... it just ...” She shivered slightly.

“Did—anything else—”

“No! No, nothing else happened. But it just ... felt so ...” She shivered again.

“Lisa ... what ... ?”

“I don’t know. I just sat there for an hour, letting him ... I mean, relishing letting him—my eyes were fluttering it felt so good—letting him look at me in my bra.”

“An hour? While I was out waiting in the car for you?”

She sighed. “Yes.”

“And then ... last night?”

“Last night ... it felt so good all over again ... even with you there. Even with you right there, watching me ... be—do those things to you. I am so sorry, Bryan. I love you. I—I do NOT take his side over yours.“

“Or let him ... grope your ass?”

“I ... let him grope my ass. I just ... couldn’t help it ... I am SOOOO sorry.“

“Lisa, you’re not making any sense.”

“I know. I’m not making any sense to myself either. There’s no sense to be made of it. It’s just—it feels so good. But I love YOU, Bryan.“

“That’s ... not going to cut it, Lisa. Last night, the woman came out of the bathroom and said that—Lisa, were you ... masturbating ... in there?!”

She clenched her eyes and nodded. “I did,” she whispered, “loudly.”

“Why?”

“I ... couldn’t help myself.” She opened her eyes and looked at me, seeking some ... I don’t know what. Sympathy? Understanding?

She dropped her eyes then, when none of either was forthcoming.

“Lisa ... you need to stop this.”

“I know.”

“You need to get control of yourself and ... just not ...”

“I know,” she sighed and nodded.

She looked at me and stood. “And I will. I am determined to, Bryan. I’m not going let ... this ... mess up what you and I have. I won’t.”

“But—”

“No, let me finish. Nothing has happened. I mean, I let him look at me in my bra, but that’s it. And that’s where it stops. YOU’RE the one I love, YOU’RE the one I want to be with. He’s just a dirty old lech, and I’m not going to do anything stupid—anything more stupid than I already have!—to ... hurt ... what you and I have. I won’t. I will not.“

I just ... looked at her.

“I promise you that, Bryan. I love you. And I’m not going to lose you. And I’m not going to—do anything else stupid. Okay?” She gave me a weak smile.

After a couple seconds, I shrugged. “Okay,” I answered softly.

“Yes!” She kissed me on the cheek, then on the lips. “I’m going to make it up to you. YOU are my wonderful, YOU are the light of my life. I love YOU, Bryan.“

“I love you too, Lisa.”

We both smiled, then she stepped to the door and let herself out.

* * *

I went through classes, my mind still half on Lisa and her weird behavior. She NEEDED to straighten out, or it would be over between us. I mean, she can’t go showing her bra to her professors. Or letting them grope her ass. Or ... frigging herself off in a public bathroom over an elderly professor.

And the more I thought about it, the more pissed off I got at Diggler. The old bastard. He was doing something to confuse her, to make her—

To make her—

He was in some type of weird competition with me, and now he was trying to ... take my girlfriend?! What the hell?!

By my last class, I’d decided: I was going to confront the bastard! As soon as class was over, I headed over to his office. He couldn’t go—do things like this to students. And to students’ girlfriends. Wasn’t there a university rule against professors fraternizing with the students or something? It might even get his old ass fired!

When I got to his office, I didn’t even knock. I just opened the door and stepped right in.

To ... simply ... insanity ...

Diggler was in a chair—it looked like he was naked—his back to me. Lisa ...

Lisa was there.

She was ... straddling him in the chair. She was ... naked too. Riding ...

Godammit ...

She was obviously riding his erection. Bouncing up and down, giving out little squeals and gasps as she ... rode. His hands were ... wrapped around her boobs ... squeezing and ... flicking her nipples as she ... humped him ...

Her eyes flicked suddenly to mine, then immediately dropped.

Her rhythm faltered as her cheeks reddened.

I just stood there, mouth agape, shaking my head in ... “bewilderment” doesn’t begin to cover it. “Astonishment,” perhaps? A lot of “revulsion” and “extraordinary disappointment” were mixed in there too.

Her eyes came back up to mine, with a ... “pleading” look?!

What ... did she want me to do? She was ... fucking her professor. My professor. My ... let’s just say it, my enemy. She was naked and humping my enemy!

“Please?” she mouthed silently.

What the—

What did she—

Her eyes fluttered when Diggler slapped the side of her ass cheek. “C’mon, bitch. Focus. I’m almost there. Stop being selfish.”

Lisa looked down at him, then looked back over at me, then ... shrugged and started riding him again.

Right ... in front of me.

My girlfriend—that had pleaded for understanding this morning—was naked and impaled on damned old Diggler’s cock. Riding him towards ...

Diggler grunted and jerked her hips to his, then moaned as he arched his pelvis tight against hers.

He was ... cumming. Inside Lisa.

Toward the end of his climax, Diggler sounded almost like a horse braying. Lisa just accepted his spunk into her cunt. At least she had the decency to avert her eyes downwards while she whored.

“Ohgod, baby,” Diggler cackled and slapped the side of her ass cheek again, his cock still impaled inside her until it softened enough to pop out, “God, baby, I just graffiti’d your insides. Nasty old Diggler spunk is spray-painted everywhere all inside you now. You’re all tainted. My fucking bitch.” He slapped ass cheek again.

Lisa ... giggled.

While I gaped.

“Who’s my horny little fucking bitch? Hmm?” Diggler prompted her.

“You ... you are, Daddy.” Her eyes sure weren’t meeting mine now, though her cheeks were red.

I just—

I turned to leave.

“Mr. Turner,” Diggler called over his shoulder at me, “We’ll be at the B&W Shoppe tomorrow at 2:00, if you want to stop by and see.”

I just left the whole perverse, shitty little scene. I left in a hurry.

* * *

The Brides & Whores Shoppe was the local lingerie store, and it catered to ... well, both brides and whores, as well as any woman wanting to feel sexy.

I ... showed up the next day at 2:00. Not sure why. Not sure what I expected to see.

“Mr. Turner,” Diggler nodded and motioned me over when he saw me enter the store, “glad you could make it. Our little Lisa is trying on an outfit for me now. That girl is quite the hot little number. And quite the horny little bitch, too.”

I didn’t have anything to day to that.

“We shagged like horny little rabbits after you left yesterday. I think every square inch of her body, inside and out, was covered in a sheen of Diggler sperm before we finished last night.”

I ... really had nothing to say to that.

“So don’t touch her,” he chuckled and lightly elbowed me, “if you don’t want to get any of me on you.”

Fucking ... perving ... lech ...

He gave another chuckle at the look I must have been giving him.

After a minute, Lisa wandered out of the dressing room. “Daddy, I—”

She froze when she saw me. Then stammered a couple times, cheeks flushing red again—she was shamed or shameful so much the last few days, they should just stay permanently blushed red, I thought.

She was wearing a little pink teddy, no bra, and a little neon-pink set of panties. And neon-pink heels, which she was still a little unsteady in.

“Yes, snookums?” Diggler prompted her.

She pulled her eyes from me and looked at the floor, apparently flustered. “I, uhm ... it’s just ...”

“Oh, that’s adorable,” Diggler grinned. “Daddy’s little slut is ashamed. C’m’here, snookums.”

Eyes down, Lisa walked to Diggler. He spun her around so her back was to me, then pushed her forward at the waist to cock her ass out. Then he pulled both sides of the panties back up into her crack to bare her ass.

Her lower cheeks were blushing fervent red, just like her upper cheeks.

“Daddy,” she looked over her shoulder and breathed to him, then licked her lips, “Don’t ... don’t show me off like this ...” She swallowed. “Not ... to him.”

“What?” he grinned, “Too shameful for you?”

Lisa swallowed hard. “No ... I ... it’s too much for me. I’m too excited. Ohgod, Daddy, I’m—my juices are running down my leg here. Pleeeeeease ...”

And her inner thighs ... WERE very shiny ...

Ohgod, how had she turned into such a slut so quickly?! For ... Diggler?!

“Daddy” smacked her heinie. Which ... made her gasp and shiver in front of me.

“Lisa?” I asked, “What the fuck?”

Her ass cheeks blushed redder.

“You ... filthy whore,” I stated simply.

She ... whimpered. And cocked her ass out further, the panties still flossed between her cheeks.

“You ... fucking slut!” my voice turned a little more angry.

She whimpered and wriggled her ass.

“You—”

“Bryan! Please! If you say anything more, I will cum right here in the middle of the store! Right ... here in the open!”

And ... she would too. I believed it. What was WRONG with her?!

“Please ... if you have any respect left for me ... any respect for what we once had ... please, at least leave me this much dignity. Don’t make me ... cum in the middle of the store ...”

I just ... left. Walked out.

Though Diggler must have said something to her, because she started gasping by the time I got to the door. I didn’t hang around for the rest of her humiliating public climax.

* * *

So at this point, you can understand why I hated damned Diggler’s guts ...