The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This some kind of sequel to The Canadian Guardsman

Dialogues of an ambassador

A leaker within the Canadian embassy has dropped the following transcripts of conversations. Apparently, they are from the Canadian Ambassador to the European Union State. We believe that this transcripts are genuine and have been made by a rogue agent or cell within the embassy or the European security apparatus. However, we have not been able to obtain the actual audio recordings. Despite this, we have decided to publish them and for you the reader to make your own judgement. The transcripts are not suitable for small children.
This material gives more to the critics of the recently announced Canadian-European Security Cooperation Agreement (CESECA). Some of these transcripts are of a disturbing nature. Our Magazine however publishes them as to give you some insight in the recent reports about the disappearance of Captain Simon Martin of the Canadian Army, who did not return from Europe. There have been unverified rumors, that he has been turned into one the European Guardsman.
The first fragment we have been given, seems to be between the Canadian Ambassador to the Union State and an unknown aide. We have contacted the embassy and asked for a verification of this transcript, but the embassy has denied that it is authentic. Software analysis, however, claims that there is an 73% match between recordings of the Canadian ambassadors speaking style and one of the Persons speaking

Transcript 1:

„How do we deal with him, not that he has inducted into the Guard? I mean, he can’t be allowed back home.“

„Simple. Union Law considers Guardsman dead in the civil law sense. You know. They have no legal standing. Just give the embassy the death certificate.“

„But won’t they inquire about the body?“

„You are right. If it was a Guardsman, that would be easy,...“

„Why?“

„Guardsmen killed in action were pressed until the carbon of the corpse becomes a diamond. That diamond is engraved with their name, tag number, date of birth and date of death. It is then placed in an official tomb“

„Tell the family the body was destroyed, they identified him through his dog tags, if they ask. You have to be creative.“

„What does the certificate say for reason of death?“

„Training exercise...“

„Fitting… Wait… Tell the family about my condolences“

„Yes. Mistress.“

„The contract for the first unit to be converted will be signed soon, as we have agreed, we have to prepare our society for this. I fear, Canada is more than 30 years behind what you are doing.“

The first file of the transcript ends here. We have not been able to confirm the existence of Simon. The Ministry of Defense denied any knowledge of such an incident upon our request. We will investigate.
The second file we have been given takes place at a later time.

Transcript 2:

„Madame Ambassador, as you have requested we have prepared a small demonstration of our uniform, as this understand you have been especially interested in the function of the underwear.“

„XX come in.“

A well built caucasian entered the room.

„This is XX, as you can see he is only wearing his underwear.“

„GUMS open underwear of XX“

A slight click could be heard. XX hands touched the underwear, as he gently removed it. There was no sign of shame or hesitation on his face as easily put the underwear on a small tray.

“In it, the penis is protected from any access. Penis and testicles are located in inlaying dedicated chambers made of high quality silicone rubber which surface feels like natural skin. The chamber has been designed to not leave any pressure marks. This chamber is divided into two sections where the penis and testicles are separately housed. The penis tube has the shape of a downward bended penis and thus can be easily put on.

Before putting it on the Guardsman, he puts some of the standard lube onto it. If you then glide into it, you feel like caught in the male pleasure hole.

The sizes adapt automatically to the sizes of the Guardsman Penis and can stimulate the penis of the wearer. Putting the belt on is best done in a standing position with slightly spread legs. The hinge section is placed under the crotch and the front and the rear section is pressed into the anus of the wearer. Then both sides are pressed together until pins engage so the entire abdomen is safely enclosed.

When you go to the toilet there is no need to remove the underwear. The tube for the penis joins into a hole at the bottom of the belt.

In order to prevent blocking the hole by an erect penis, a reservoir keeps the discharge point free of any obstructions. When the Guardsman sits on the sanitary saddle GUMS opens the valves and restrictions so that the bladder can be opened. At the same time the anal plug is flushed and all non liquid waste is evacuated.

Any remaining drops of urine are removed by 6 small cleaning nozzles which press water into the lower chamber after the evacuation.

The entire system was developed by the defense contractor Latowski industries. The current version in use is the Latowski CB 9, but the Versions 7, 8, 8.2, 8.5 until 9 are in use as well.“

„I hear, there is also an anal stimulation included?“

„Yes. The underwear consists of two parts, the front part in which you insert the penis and the rear parts thats inserted into the anal canal, the plug then expands and forms a secure balloon on the internal end, thus blocking passage and sealing it. With the system, we can also stimulate the Guardsman as being anally penetrated can produce a pleasurable sensation rubbing or brushing against the prostate, the G-Spot is perceived as pleasurable. This prostate stimulation can produce a “deeper” orgasm, sometimes described by men as more widespread and intense, longer-lasting, and allowing for greater feelings of ecstasy than orgasm elicited by penile stimulation only. In punishment mode, it can also be used to stimulate a Guardsman without allowing him release. As they will not reach orgasm as solely from anal stimulation.

Thus, the biopolitical control we have over individual Guardsman is manifested in these two systems. It also ensures that the anal area is clean and the bowel is empty, which is a necessary precondition both aesthetically and practicality, when the Guardsman are allowed to intercourse. Do you require a demonstration?”

“Why not?”

“A-5022-897-644, put the underwear on… This pad is programmed to give you control over the underwear of A-5022-897-644”

“Can any Guardsman be controlled like this?”

“Most. However the reward and punishment routines are mostly determined by the Guardsman Management System, the rules are set by the directors and implemented. Commanders can also reward loyal and good doing troops. But of course for empowered people there is also the ability to reward directly.”

“I press this button.”

“Yes, this is a short stimulation, this is a long stimulation, here you enter, if should lead to orgasm or ejaculation.”

At this point only moaning can be heard at the recording.

“What is A-5022-897-644 actuall here for?”

“Mam, A-5022-897-644 is training to become a Basic Medic.”

„I think, we have seen enough. Thank you for your demonstration.“

* * *

Transcript 3

This transcript ends here. Again, we have not been able to verify the date and location of the recording. The Canadian Embassy has announced there will be a thorough investigation. Latowski Industries has replied to us that it does not comment on Government contracts in Europe.
We have been provided with a second transcript, that is shorter than the first but seems to come from the same source in the embassy. This transcript reveals that indeed the Guardsman we only call ***977 is a Canadian Military Officer. The Ministry of Defense did not comment on the case and only said, that Military Officers serve in various functions abroad:

„You requested to be updated on the progress of ***977, the Canadian Officer. He will graduate from his basic induction training next week.“

„Where will he be stationed?“

„We have not received information on his, as far as we have been told, he will graduate in the top 4% of his class and, thus, be considered for a variety specifications.“

„Make sure he is out of the capital and out of the sight of any tourist or visitor, we can’t have our project be derailed by some random person recognizing him.“

„Yes, Mistress“

Here the transcript cuts out and we are being shown later information:

„My Lady, I have spoken to our contacts in the Union Security Directorate, they think your suggestion to place ***977 far out is reasonable. They told me he will be transferred to the Coast Guard, start his training there and see service on one of the patrol ships in the mediterranean.“

„Very well“

“The ships are at sea of the most time or he will be on remote naval bases.”

* * *

Transcript 4:

We have been provided with another leak. This time it seems to come from some kind of personal diary. We have edited out all personal information, but decided to report it anyway. As we think the information that is included shreds and entire new light on the working of the European Security apparatus. Despite the pressure on this publication from the government, we will continue with the revelations as new material emerges. Because democracy dies in darkness:

“Today, I was sent to the internal security training. The first thing that was done to this Guardsman was installing the claw, as it is called. That was really cool. They lead me to a workshop and put me on a chair. Then snapped everything in place, as so often here, I was unable to move. My left hand was permanently encased in the rubber, plastic and metal device. Now I have to learn that the sensation of moving my fingers and my hand controls the apparatus of the claw. As we are in training there is only the actual claw, a two finger like device that can be used to pick up stuff, attach yourself. But we were told they will add some kind of needler gun, stun baton and other cool gimmicks to it. For now I have to learn that I have only one hand.

Once we finish training we will be allowed to wear the red beret.

I also learned about motto, apparently a quote from the great European philosopher Robespiere: “Virtue without terror is ineffective”.

It appears the Guardsman in question, which we call 977, with the final numbers of his designation was sent to be trained as an enforcer for the internal security division. Within the European Guard, the internal security forces of the European Union State, these are the people who check on Guardsman themselves. A lot of the activity of this devision is cloaked in secrecy.
* * *

Transcript 5

Another Transcript has been provided to us by our anonymous source within, what we believe is the Canadian Embassy to the Union State. However this leaks could occur from a variety of places and are transmitted to us via encrypted ways. This transcript seems to be another conversation between embassy staff handling the training of the Guardsman ***977 that has been identified as a Canadian Military officer:

„How is 977’s training going? I hear, you are getting regular updates.“

„I think, it is good to track his progress, you know, he is the first Canadian inductee and we can foresee problems once, if we track him carefully.“

„You are right.“

„I instructed GUMS to make him write a diary, that should be helpful“

„Indeed.“

„What is this for a Guardsman with a shakal rubber mask?“

„Apparently, these are elite Guard Cadets.“

„I see, he is training a lot in swimming and rowing?“

„Yes, the naval or Coast Guard training here emphasizes physical fitness in these two disciplines a lot. He seems to excels in those as well, especially considering that he is older than most of the trainees.“

„How is his mental health doing?“

„Great, they put him on a light antidepressant. It seems also the selective memory access treatment helps him to integrate his current desires and motivational structure to his former life in Canada.“

„The naval uniforms look a little bit different from those of the other Guardsmen?“

„Yes, they have an integrated life jacket.“

„Ahm, and this photo, since, when do have Guardsmen facial hair?“

„Oh, apparently, the first controller of the Coast Guard security directorate liked men with hair, so she ordered the lower ranks to have a mustache, a circle beard for the upper ranks and captains wear a full beard.“

„Certainly, that has something.“

„It seems, the only people wearing these real naval uniforms are the Stewards of Air Europe.“

„Well, if you consider skin tight, sleeveless silk shirts uniforms...“

(Laughter)
* * *

Transcript 6

Some more diary entries have been made available to us. These are not encoded with a date and time, but they seem to have been made one after another. Our analysis shows that these have been made by the same person in various conditions of tiredness and mental states.

“B***—977 has been ordered by his big brother to start writing about his training in a personal diary. It seems odd to this Guardsman to be ordered to do so and his big brother could not remember having received instructions from higher up to do so before. Nevertheless, as this has sworn to obey all orders from superior officers or enabled autonomous informational systems, he will do so. 977 has been sent to the Navy. What an adventure and it seems the Navy, they call it Coast Guard has found a liking in him. They have the most peculiar customs here. All Coast Guardsmen are supposed to have facial hair. As this keeps his skull shorn this contrasts nicely with the mustache that has grown. Some of the Senior Guardsmen seem to enjoy this and have very elaborate beards.”

Some time later this entry has been made:

“I have been assigned to a special division of this Coast Guard. Apparently, this one is to become something like an adjutant to a Senior Guardsman of the Internal Inspection.”

and then this entry:

“Today I met F—***337. He is a really nice guy. He is younger than myself and has just graduated the Internal Inspection school after Academy, he told me. I’m to become his personal adjutant and helper. This one is so proud! Tomorrow, they will attach me to a special device and bond me to him. Even without the bonding, I feel we will be really getting along very well.”

We strongly recommend you do not show this part of the recording to children and youth, as it depicts very crass sexual acts:

“The bonding machine was one the most intense experiences this one has ever had. They strapped me to a chair and bombed me with images and sound while F-7985-656-337 fondled this one and brought this one to the climax several times. Indeed, this one had been without masturbation or ejaculation for ages. Also this one moved out and into the same family unit as his Superior. We will be going out to the sea very soon.”

We have contacted various experts, who independently study Europe and her security services. They say its more or less public knowledge that the Europeans use sexual gratification and manipulation to control their security services. However they also caution us to make any judgements. Apparently European Society has so much deviated from our, that many men are kept in chastity devices and feel that they should be subservient to women.

“Life at sea is an adventure. We are sailing towards one of the areas where refugee ships are often seen. My naval mustache has developed very well and F—***337 treats it with a little bit of wax when we are cleaning each other in the morning.”

The next entry in the diary, which has most likely been edited before it was leaked to us again shows the strange sexual nature of service in the Union State:”

“Today, I was presented to the Captain and the first mate. Traditionally, the Captain takes the ass of any new Coast Guardy on his first voyage. My boss, F-7985-656-337, made sure I looked best. Decked out in my sailor uniform, the rubber suit beneath, the skull shone brightly, the mustache waxed. Then, my Captain, took me to his room and bunk. I have to say that I have never been fucked through so thoroughly.”

* * *

Transcript 7

The next transcript again is a recording from a meeting with the Canadian Ambassador to the Union State. Apparently it is the job job of the Coast Guard to collect refugee boats from the sea and take them towards labor camps. The Europeans call their navy Coast Guard and defense experts tell us it mostly operates in the Mediterranean sea. The recording seems to be made at a field trip of our ambassador:

„Madame Ambassador, welcome to our refugee processing facility. We have arranged for a short tour and then a light lunch. Just follow me.”

* * *

“Here, you can see one of the patrol vessels arriving at port. They have picked up from one the refugee boats in Africa.”

“You take the refugees in?”

“Yes, unlike America, where they have established this Central American exclusion zone enforced out of sight by killer drones, we have a policy of collecting refugees at seas.”

“Very humane”

“Yes. See here, the refugees are herded towards the delousing and washing facilities.”

“You use Guardsman here?”

“Indeed, these are from the Coast Guard. We ensure their safety by wearing antivirus masks because the refugee stock is not yet tested. But let us walk towards the washing and delousing facilities… This is the same overhead catwalk we use for the Guardsman to patrol… Ah, maybe this one can explain to us what they are doing...”

“This is just controlling the flow of refugees, through the facility.”

“Do you have any problems?”

“No, if there is one who makes trouble, we stun them, if that is too bad, we can gas the section. At the intake, we separate women and men. The children go with the women.”

“Is the treatment different?”

“Yes, of course. Let me explain. You are dismissed, C-6615-790-548. The women and children are taking to education and treatment camps. As younger the children as better. We want to instill in them the values of the Union State after some time and passing some tests we offer them relocation, housing and job opportunities.”

“And for the men?”

“As you may know that refugee men, especially from Arab, African or Muslim countries are very violent and prone to terrorism. Of course, we can’t keep them out but we established a different control regime.”