The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diana Comes First

MF MC MD HM

Diana had been left used, betrayed and shattered, but with the help of mind control abilities the time is now here for Diana to come first.

Chapter 1

Diana was not the most attractive of girls, she was about 5′2″ with thick dirty blonde hair, about 12 stone and considerably flat in the breast department, but she had a loving personality and was loved by her dad who loved her until his death when Diana was 23, her mother had left them years before, her dad had left her a large sum of money when he died, and it was about a month after that Diana had met and fell in love with Joe, and this was her crime, to love Joe and trust him.

Joe was a very handsome man, he was in his early 30’s slim with dark hair and about 6′1, he had made huge efforts to meet Diana and the two had knocked it off straight away, Diana felt there was a connection between them as soon as there eyes met.

Joe had his own small decorating company, but it wasn’t very successful, it needed major investment, so it was to no surprise that after a couple of weeks when Joe proposed to the totally in love Diana she said “Yes” straight away, with Diana thinking how lucky she was that a guy like Joe wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, Diana thought, or maybe was pushed into thinking, that if they were going to get married what’s his was hers and hers his so she decided that she would invest in Joe’s business so the two could work together and be close.

So they set a date for the wedding, in one years time she would be married and all the girls from her school days who said she was to ugly to get married would be invited to the wedding to see how well she had done, Diana also invested in Joe’s business and within 6 months it was booming, Joe was loaded, but Diana still paid for all the wedding stuff and the house and general day to day stuff, as Joe came and went, then just before the day of the wedding Joe, thinking he had taken enough and was well enough off now, called off the wedding he met Diana in the pub of there first date, Diana had been so happy, as they sat at the same table Joe looked at her “Do you really think I’d marry You” Joe said pulling his hand from hers as she tried to hold it “I’ve been proud of the fact I haven’t spewed keeping this act up for over a year, your disgusting, I cant believe you thought I was going to marry YOU, I think you should find someone a little less good looking, maybe some one like that bum sitting on the kerb out there” Joe walked away leaving Diana sobbing uncontrollably.

Diana was a total ruin, it turned out Joe was already engaged to a girl who had worked for Diana’s dad and knew the type of money she had been left and came up with this plan to steel it, Her name was Stacey, she was about 5′7″ very slim, with long blonde hair and a perky pair of tits that just stood out, she was very professional a career type girl with a snobby attitude, and it Killed Diana thinking Joe and that bitch had tricked her to get rich.

Diana eventually decided she had to go away from it all, so after telling everyone the wedding was off, (Oh how her old classmates had acted shocked but really hadn’t really been, hurt her even more, so with the Honeymoon tickets to Jamaica still booked Diana flew off by herself to try and get away from it all.

Chapter 2

Diana arrived in Jamaica had tried to make the best of it, trying to see the sites and act like nothing was wrong, but a chance meeting with an old woman changed all that, the old woman told Diana word for word what had happened to her and that THEY shouldn’t get away with it, Diana was hooked, “what can I do about it” the thought of revenge pushing her forward, “I can teach you techniques taught to me by my mother and her mother before that” said the old woman “allow you to make people do what you want them to do using the power of your mind” Diana was so bent on revenge now she would have agreed to anything, but all the woman wanted was a little under 5 grand, Diana had about 8 grand left after being ripped off, and for the next 3 months she taught Diana the mind control skills she would need to complete the revenge.

4 months later

Diana arrived back home with the power to convince anyone to do as she wanted, Joe and Stacey had set a date to wed and now lived in a fancy area with two top of the range cars his business booming and Stacey spending money like it was going out of fashion.

Diana wanted to hurt them more than anything, before acting she decided she would follow and study them, Joe had about 12 guys working for him now, he employed illegals to work for him, he could pay them way less than ordinary workers because they couldn’t complain to anyone and they worked so much harder plus Joe also hated them so didn’t find it hard being ruthless with them forcing them to work all kinds of hours for no extra cash.

Stacey was shopping non-stop, then going to the gym to work out her perfect body, then off to the salon to get her tan topped up, her nails and hair done, Diana hated how perfect Stacey looked and how shallow she was.

Diana now decided it was her time, She followed Stacey who was going shopping then meeting her friends in a local bar to talk about the wedding arrangements, Diana sat in a booth just a little behind the table the girls where sat at with glasses of wine and ordered a coffee, Stacey was wearing tight black crop trousers a white silk blouse, buttoned ¾ of the way up with a red scarf around her neck and a pearl necklace and black heels.

Her two friends sat next to her obviously hooked on her every opinion and agreeing with everything she said, the waiter came over to the table, he was an ugly greasy looking guy in his late 50’s bald, short and overweight “are you ready to order ladies” he said craning his neck to discreetly peer down Stacey’s top, Stacey rudely waved the man away with one hand and held her blouse close to her chest with the other “WE’LL TELL YOU WHEN WERE GOOD AND READY TO ORDER” Stacey responded, as the waiter went red and scuttled away Stacey turned to her friends “Honestly what a disgusting little man, trying to sneak a peak, I should really call over the manager and get him fired, the disgusting little…..” Stacey didn’t finish the sentence she now had the strong urge to wave the little waiter back over, as he started to approached she turned away from him pulling her scarf from her neck and unbuttoned her blouse half way and pulled at either side to show more cleavage “Stas’ are you ok” one of her friends asked, Stacey turned back round to face the man “shhhhhhhh he’s coming over” Stacey hurriedly but excitedly whispered to her pal, Stacey placed one elbow on the table arching her back to push her pert little tits out and twisting around more to the man “are you ready to order madam” the waiter asked hesitantly “what do you recommend, do you serve anything HOT” Stacey emphasized the last word allowing it to run off her tongue, the waiter looked confused staring at the two girls then back to Stacey, Stacey felt so sexually attracted to this hunk of a waiter she had never been so horny all thoughts of Joe and the wedding were forgotten, “yes madam we serve a lot of warm dishes” still looking confused and not knowing where to look as Stacey grabbed the chilled wine glass from the table and brought it to her chest, then letting it touch the soft smooth skin between her breasts “actually maybe I better get something to cool me down as I’m feeling soooo hot” Stacey moaned the last of the sentence. “I’ll have the pate and salad please” cut in the second pal looking shocked and trying to defuse the situation, “I’ll have the same please” said the other picking up on what the other girl was doing “and would madam like anything else, anything at all” said the now leering waiter watching Stacey rub the glass across her chest, Stacey had the strong urge to have two helpings of chocolate fudge cake with full cream “I’ll have two servings of the chocolate fudge cake please” Stacey couldn’t believe she was breaking her strict diet, but the warm throb from between her legs every time she looked at the little waiter the less she thought about her shallow wants “very well ladies” the waiter bowed and walked away to place the order “what’s happening Stacey” both girls asked “he’s so fucking hot, tell me is he looking over at me, do you think he’s interested” Stacey said ignoring the girls question and taking out her compact to check herself over then applying more lipstick “you cant be serious Stacey” both girls said again “look I’m only looking for a bit of fun, soon I’ll be married to Joe and wont be able to have fun, one last fling, I bet he’s hung like a stallion, and Joe doesn’t need to know anything” all Stacey wanted was this little old bald waiter and deep down she was disgusted but couldn’t help herself, she then got the urge to discreetly give the waiter her mobile number when they were leaving, when the girls where leaving Stacey made an excuses to go back in and on doing so found the waiter in an empty corner and slipped him 40 quid and her number saying to phone her soon, the waiter didn’t know why but responded by saying “I’ll think about it, if I get time I might” Stacey looked hurt, here she was this knockout girl asking this disgusting old man to give her a phone “oh it will definitely be worth your while” Stacey said almost pleading “like maybe sex” said the waiter lowering his voice and looking around before he said it “Oh yes babe” Stacey walked closer to him then crouching slightly to speak softly into his ear and grabbing his crotch “lots of no strings dirty hard sex, just give me a bell” the waiter moved Stacey’s hand “as I said I’ll think about it” He couldn’t believe he had just said that to this beautiful girl, Stacey was raging she was use to getting what she wanted and offering herself to this pathetic guy and him brushing her off was a total insult, she turned and stormed passed the table where the girl drinking the coffee was sporting the biggest smile and out the door.

Chapter 3

One week later and again Stacey went to bed without washing up, brushing her hair or putting on her expensive creams, Joe came to bed about 20 minutes after her, he was very horny, normally Stacey would let him fuck her because he would offer her anything, as long as he wore a condom (Stacey didn’t want to ruin her figure by having babies) “how about it babe” Joe reached round feeling her tit under her nightie “not tonight babe im not in the mood” Stacey couldn’t believe she was fibbing, she had never been any more horny, just thinking about the waiter was soaking her pussy “babe come on, please, I’ll even get you that leather jacket you wanted” Joe tried his usual bribery but it was usually Stacey who suggested the bate “Joe shut the fuck up I’m not in the mood” she turned over and went to sleep, Joe frustrated and unhappy turned too and went to sleep.

Joe went to work, Diana followed him, when he got there 3 of his guys were working on the job, they were all illegals, Joe took his frustration out on them giving them into trouble and threatening them with sackings, Joe felt good seeing them scared, once he was satisfied and made one off the guys cry he walked back to his jeep, he climbed in and jumped when he heard “Hi Joe” Diana was in the back seat “no Joe its ok your happy I’m here in your back seat, you’ve wanted me in your back seat for ages” Joe nodded his head “why don’t we go somewhere quiet Di” Joe wanted the sexy Diana and here she was in his back seat “yea Joe ok” Joe smiled and drove them to a country road, when he parked he turned round “come sit in the back with me Joe” Joe jumped over the seat into the back and started kissing Diana “now Joe, slow down” but Joe was so horny and here was Diana he could never remember her looking so good “so Di but you look so fucking good, I just really need you” Diana smiled “I do look amazing don’t I, Joe listen to me, I’ll let you slip your tiny little cock into my goddess of a pussy if you promise to reward me after” Joe started to think about his cock, he had forgotten he had a tiny little cock, what would he do he could let Diana find out he was a shrimp in that department but he wanted to be in her pussy so much “what do u want” Diana smiled “money Joe, I want lots of money, how much do you have saved” Joe answered before he thought “about 60,000 cash” Diana looked at him “and how much is you business and property worth” Joe was annoyed he couldn’t stop himself from answering her but he wanted to be between her legs pumping into her “about 600 000, in fact I received an offer for the business for 200 000 last week from a guy but I turned it down” Diana smiled again and shifted her self pulling up her skirt to show her bare pussy, Joe was transfixed he wanted to jump on top of her “ok Joe, I’ll let you stick that little cock inside my glorious pussy if you accept that offer sell all your possessions and give it all to me” Joe looked away he was going to say no but he got an even bigger urge to fuck Diana “OK Diana, I’ll sell the house, the cars the business and give you all the money” Diana stepped in again “and the 60 000 cash” Joe looked desperate as Diana now played with her wet pussy “yea, you need to give me a couple of weeks thought” Diana laughed “that’s ok Joe, but a deals a deal, now do u want to stick it in me now or later when you’ve raised the funds” Joe shouted “NOW BABE NOW” Diana pulled her skirt right up and spread her legs, Joe quickly jumped onto her and shoved his rock hard cock into her Diana moaned “is it in I can hardly feel it” Joe was so embarrassed but continued fucking her pumping his cock in to her perfect hole, Diana continued to lie and tell him it was crap but actually loved his big cock, Joe fucked her hard and fast then shot his full load into her “Diana that was worth every penny” Diana held him close “it certainly was Joe”

2 weeks later

Joe had sold off all his and Stacey’s belongings without her knowing, then transferred all the money into Diana’s account, Diana had decided she still loved Joe, but still wanted him to suffer, Joe had the urge to want the sexy Diana every time he was with Stacey, he couldn’t believe he had fell for Stacey, she was revolting, Joe also found it a little harder to think every time he slept with Diana.

Diana also left Stacey with lots of new instructions, the little ugly waiter had phoned Stacey and although he was married he offered her the positions of being his little bit on the side, his special little fuck bunny as long as she didn’t want a relationship, Stacey although would know exactly what he looked like and how disgusting it was but would be unable to refuse him anything, she also didn’t need to take as much care of herself, she had constant urges for Chocolate and fast food. Diana started to get on with her life, she was happy with the results of her revenge so far and decided to travel for a while, but as soon as she got back she would check up on her little projects and see how it was doing, but for now she decided she would let them keep going until her return.

6 months later

Diana returned from traveling, she had met a lovely Italian guy who was absolutely in love with her, so much so he had moved to be with her. Diana checked on Stacey first.

Stacey had moved into a crummy looking apartment, nothing was working right, and it was in a bad area, Diana knocked the door of her Flat and Stacey answered, she looked horrified when she saw who it was and Diana knew why because she looked terrible, she stood in the doorway wearing a dirty and stained pink baggy joggers, a pair of cheap plastic pink sandals, a once white t-shirt that was to tight as she had put on a lot of wait maybe close to 3 stone, her hair was like rats tails and full of split ends, her beautiful skin now pale and spotty “what do you want” Stacey said “come to gloat” Stacey sneered Diana laughed “my how the beautiful have fallen” Diana pointed to Stacey’s swollen belly “your not are you” Stacey tried to pull the tight t-shirt over her belly “your pregnant aren’t you, is Joe the dad” Stacey had an overwhelming urge to tell the truth “no Joe’s not the dad, a waiter named Mario is and I haven’t seen Joe for months” Diana thought this was to good to be true “Do u love this man” Stacey once again had to answer “no he’s disgusting but I just cant say no to him, and now I’m Pregnant” Stacey started to cry “its ok im going to help Stacey” Diana said comfortingly Stacey looked at her and stopped sobbing “Oh thanks Diana, thank you” Diana’s smile now turned more menacing “I know Mario, I’ll speak to him and convince him he has responsibilities now and he should look after you, I’ll tell him he must propose, you’ll have a taste less cheap wedding inviting everyone you know so they can see how well you have done, I think you’ll even want to get married in a second hand rag you’ll find in a second hand shop, then although you’ll hate every minute you will commit yourself to a life time of marriage and commitment to the disgusting little Mario, allowing him to take you anytime he wants and doing what ever he says no matter how disgusting you find it” Diana was laughing as she completed the instructions and Stacey started crying again between nodding her head to show she understood and Diana turned and left.

Diana eventually found Joe, he was working for the company he sold as cheap labor, he got paid even less than the illegals and was forced to clean up after them all day, he still longed for Diana and when he saw her dropped to his knees taking her hand and announced his undying love for her, Diana laughed again and in front of lots of people took great care in telling him “Do you really think I’d marry You” Diana said pulling her hand from his as he tried to hold it “I’ve been proud of the fact I haven’t spewed keeping this act up, your disgusting, I cant believe you thought I was going to marry YOU, I think you should find someone a little less good looking, maybe some one like that one legged whore on the corner” Diana smiled as she walked away leaving Joe sobbing uncontrollably and with the urge to ask the disgusting little slut her name and out for dinner.