The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: The Diary, Gradual Changes

Dear Diary,

He’s such a pervert! I know that’s a strange thing to say about my own little brother, but it’s the truth. Today I walked in on him rifling through my panty drawer. George made some dumb ass excuse that he was trying to find his lost socks, but considering he was holding a handful of my underwear I’d say he’s full of BS. I should so tell dad on him. I bet dad would shove his foot so far up George’s ass that he’d be licking dad’s toes (lol)! Anyway if I catch that bastard in my room again I swear that I’m going to kill him. What a pervert!

Oh yeah before I forget I found this CD in my backpack. I must have gotten it at school, but I wonder who dropped it in there? The music is totally killer. I’ve never even heard of this band before, but since I began playing it a few hours ago I haven’t been able to turn it off. It’s like these guys are really talking to me. Once I figure out who the hell they are I’m going to download every song I can.

* * *
Dear Diary,

Man I’m so out of it. I stayed up all night listening to that new CD, and ended up dozing off in class. My teacher freaked when I passed out during his oh so important lecture on something stupid. If the guy wasn’t so damn boring maybe I’d be able to pay attention.

I’ve been thinking about yesterday, when I freaked out on George, and now I feel pretty bad about it. I mean all he wanted was his socks. The poor kid probably thinks I’m a loon. So I’ll apologize to him later.

In other news mom’s been acting really strange all day. She keeps muttering things about George, and when we got home from school she wouldn’t stop hugging him. Must be some sort of strange mother thing or something. God I hope I never have kids!

* * *
Dear Diary,

I think this new CD has been playing for like three days non-stop now, and I’m still not sick of it. This shits so great!

When I apologized to George he said he totally understood, and that everything was ok. He’s so cool like that. I don’t think I ever really realized how great of a brother he is before. The two of us should hang out more often.

Remember when I talked about mom the other day? Well she’s gotten even weirder. Today George, her, and I were sitting in the living room watching TV when out of the blue mom got up to go sit by George. She began kissing him on the neck, and asked him if he really loved her. I thought it was pretty gross, but George was playing along. He whispered something into mom’s ear that made her seem happy. Afterwards mom rested her head down like right on George’s lap. She was like right on top of his man parts. I wonder if mom’s on drugs?

* * *
Dear Diary,

Sorry it’s been a couple days since I wrote, but life has gone totally off-track lately. My principal suspended me from school just because I was wearing jean cut-offs that he considered inappropriate. I don’t see what the big deal is. All I did was cut them down into shorts and then removed the ass area. Why shouldn’t I show off my butt more? I guess he just didn’t like that I wasn’t wearing panties, but you can’t wear panties with something like that. Anyway dad was so pissed. He actually threatened to slap my ass. When I told George about it he said that he’s settle things with dad for me. Man I love George!

Mom’s been so all-over George that you’d swear she was glued to him. Any time she thinks no ones looking she begins to rub up against his body, sometimes even feeling him up, and kissing him. That’s not all. This morning after dad left for work mom went into George’s bedroom while my brother was still getting dressed. Mom stayed in there for almost a full hour before she came out. She told me that she was just helping him get dressed, but personally I think George is old enough to dress himself. Plus she did a pretty bad job because when George came out of his room he was still in his boxers. Pretty strange.

* * *
Dear Diary,

I was supposed to go back to school today, but I didn’t. I don’t feel like going anymore. So I won’t. I’d rather stay home with my music and George.

On the very plus side I now have more music to listen to. I found another CD in my backpack, and it’s just as killer as the old one. Hell this one is probably actually better. The old CD was due for retirement anyway. It’s been in my player for so long that it’s practically ready to fall apart. This is so damn great!

Mom is still on her weird streak. She wandered around the house for the half the day in just her nightie, and let me tell you that it didn’t exactly cover much. I swear that she just won’t leave George alone. The poor guy was still in his boxers and she was sitting on his lap. Mom’s nightie had ridden up so high that I could see her ass. I told her that it was totally disgusting for her to be like that in front of her own son, but mom’s only reaction was to lift up her nightie until her tits were exposed. Then she practically rammed them into George’s face. George is such a sweet guy that he pretended not to mind. In fact he even tried to do his best to ensure that mom didn’t fall off from his by grabbing onto her butt to help her keep balanced. Mom’s lucky to have such a great son.

* * *
Dear Diary,

Whew! What a strange week I’ve had. All of my panties have mysteriously vanished from my room. When I told George about it he suggested that I don’t wear any from now on. I guess that makes sense since I don’t own any now, but I feel bad. I mean with how short the skirts are that I wear George can see my ass and more if I bend over. It must be so horrible for him to have to see that sort of stuff on his own little sister. There must be a way that I can make it up to him.

Mom is still up to her antics. She won’t stay out of George’s room at night, and all night long she keeps making these weird sounds. It’s kinda gross too because mom’s always naked and sticky looking when she comes out of my brother’s bedroom. The woman has no concept of personal space. George was watching TV with me, and mom walked in and ripped his boxers right off from him. Then mom had the nerve to stick his penis in her mouth. Well let me just say that I find that really rude! She kept her mouth on his dick for a while too. George seemed to like it, that’s good. I wonder if he’d like it if I did that too? His cock does look pretty tasty. Hey now I’m the pervert!

Speaking of my parents I wonder where dad’s been? I haven’t seen him since he scolded me that one day. George says that he had to punish dad for being so mean to me, and now he has to live with some men down the road. Later on I heard George mention that dad had been taking it up the ass every night. I wonder what that means?

* * *
Dear Diary,

I’m beginning to feel like something’s wrong with my life. Have I always felt so attracted to my brother? Didn’t I used to go to school like other children, and have friends? All I can think about is George. Even as I write this I’m dreaming about his cock entering my body. Why do I feel this way? The older pages of my diary are pretty strange too, and I don’t remember writing any of it. Is this all some crazy trick? Why would someone do this to me?

Honestly I have no idea what’s up, but I need to know what’s happening to me. My head, it hurts so much...

* * *
Dear Diary,

Hello! My brother George just bought me this totally cool diary to write in as a get well present. I love my brother so much. He’s really hot, and he fucks like a maniac. George is perfect! No boy has a bigger cock, even mom agrees. The three of us sleep together. I don’t always like sharing my brother with her, but there’s plenty of George to go around. It’s no fair though that moms pregnant before me! I want to have George’s baby!

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. As you already know I live with George the ultra cool brother, and mom who is kinda sexy too. I don’t go to school or any of that junk. George says that my place is in the bedroom, and so I have no business going anywhere else. Someday I hope my brother and I can get married. Well I guess that’s about it. Oh yeah, before I forget my Aunt and her two daughters just moved in with us. Man are they ever sluts! You just wouldn’t believe...