The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dimwitted Donnie’s Demon Costume Castle

Chapter 2: Pure Bloods or

The Better to Eat you With

“This is great!” Grimmel said, nearly spilling the popcorn they’d made during the first show.

“I told you it would be incredible. This costume store is gonna make last year’s Halloween party look like a tiny blip on the hell radar.”

Grimmel turned and looked away from the screen. He studied Melgrim for a few seconds until the elder demon finally turned to him.

“What?”

“Nothing, I just wasn’t aware hell had radar.”

Melgrim growled and rolled his eyes. “It was an attempt at levity you moron! Sometimes I wonder if Donnie isn’t the only dimwitted demon out there.”

Grimmel seemed poised to ask whether levity meant Melgrim was attempting to float when suddenly they heard the jingling of the entrance bells at Donnie’s store.

“Shhh...” Melgrim motioned Grimmel . “I think Round 2 has just begun and it looks as though we have a double header this time.”

Grimmel crammed a mouthful of popcorn in his jaws and grinned looking back to the inside of Donnie’s Costume Castle.

* * *

“Aww... Dad, do I really hafta do this? I’m seventeen years old now. We’re both too old for this. Can’t we just do our own thing for Halloween this year?”

“Edward, you know how your mother is about the family photos she sends out. You and your sister have to go together. Just think of it as one small thing we can all do to make your mother happy. I mean she does a lot for the family. It’s the least you can put up with.”

Edward looked down at his feet as they entered the store. Then he glanced over at Katie. She looked just as annoyed as he did. Nobody wanted this. He even knew his dad really didn’t care about it. Mom just had to send out humorous Halloween cards to everyone. Christmas he could understand, but come on, Halloween?

“Roaarrrrr!”

Edward looked up just in time to see a large black mass leap from the counter nearby and land right in front of him.

“AHHHH!” Katie shrieked, nearly knocking Edward down as she backed into their father.

They all looked right up into the face of the most realistic demon they’d seen outside of movies.

“Hey folks, don’t worry, I’m just giving you the special Halloween welcome! I’m Donnie, welcome to my Costume Castle.”

Katie settled down, straightening her shirt and instantly returning to her non-interested random stare, as though nothing had ever happened. Edward always thought it fascinating how teenage girls and cats seemed easily able to pretend they meant to do everything they did and nothing would ever get the best of them.

He looked back at Donnie, his own eyes not hiding at all that he was fascinated by the detail of what this guy was wearing. It was really cool looking, far beyond the dorky costumes their dad usually wore to scare kids trick or treating.

“Wow! Neat costume!” Edward said.

“Yes, very nice entrance. I’m Jim,” Edward’s dad said, “And these are my kids. I was hoping we could find something matching for each of them.”

Jim took another look at Donnie before scanning the shop. He saw what appeared to be some boy dressed as a half naked warrior chasing a girl in a genie costume off into another part of the store.

“Uh... nothing too expensive either.” Jim added.

“Oh don’t worry at all sir.” Donnie said. He reached over to stuff another mini-pizza in his mouth. “Everything here is free to try on and really reasonably priced. I just want everyone to have the best Halloween ever.”

Katie rolled her eyes as the bell behind them jingled. She turned and watched a rather dashing college aged guy walk in. She smiled but then straightened her lips. Unfortunately, this college guy had a girl hanging off his arm and she was quite a bit more than adequate competition. She had silky black hair and a rather sharp pair of eyes that instantly glared into those of the younger girl.

“Ah... more customers.” Donnie said.

“Woah dude.” The college guy said. “Nice look. That’s like real special effects makeup and stuff, man.”

Donnie grinned. If they only knew how real. But still, humans were so much more entertaining this time of year. The fascination with costumes was what made Donnie so glad Halloween existed. Otherwise he’d probably still be down in hell being tormented for his human-sympathy.

Edward was already running off into one of the aisles. “Hey, wait up.” Jim called out. He looked over at Donnie. “We’ll be over here browsing. Thanks.”

As the man led his daughter after her brother, Donnie noted what section they were entering in case he needed to assist them later. Then he turned to the older kids. They reminded him of his friends on campus. He’d miss them this year, but was sure they’d find plenty of parties to attend without their old bud Donnie.

“So what sort of costumes were the two of you wanting this year?”

“Man, I want something like you have. That is totally sick.”

The girl grabbed her boyfriend’s arm. “Logan,” She whispered loudly. “We talked about what we’d go to the party as. Remember?!”

Logan rolled his eyes, pulling away from her. “Listen Leah, are you sure you’re set on that? I mean look at this place. It’s like a fun house in here. We could have fun trying a bunch of stuff on, see what our options are.”

Leah stared at him intensely, her eyes far too serious for such a festive experience as trying on costumes. “Yes, Logan. You know how I don’t like arguing.”

Donnie was munching on the mini-pizza, simply enjoying the show of intensity between these two. Clearly they’d been in a relationship for a little while. The boy seemed quick to relent as he turned his direction.

“We’d like two costumes, Red Riding Hood for her, a Wolf costume for me.”

The way Logan spoke, Donnie could tell the kid really didn’t have that much interest in his girlfriend’s choice. Maybe he could help.

“You know, Logan is it, I think I have some really realistic wolf costumes just through the door into my maze of Halloween Horrors. If you like the quality of mine, those are probably the next best thing.”

Logan grinned a little. “Cool, thanks man.”

“And the Red Riding Hood costumes are in the section right nearby. Just look for the Haunted Woods to grandmother’s house. You can’t miss it.”

As the two started off, Donnie suddenly realized he’d forgotten an all important thing. “Wait, did either of you want a mini-pizza?”

“No thanks.” Leah called out. Logan was practically dragging her in the direction Donnie had indicated.

* * *

“How about these here?” Jim said, pointing to a large circular rack about head height. It was filled with male and female monster costumes.

“Never, daddy!” Katie said sharply. “I’d never let my friend see me wearing something that covers up my face. I have an image to consider.”

“Hmmmph... then why are you wearing that.” Edward mumbled.

“I heard that, brat!” Katie shouted. She reached out to smack her younger brother.

“Hey, hey, stop it. Just come on and find something you’d be willing to try on. The quicker we get done, the quicker you can be off with your friends later. I know there’s a big party at the school tonight.”

Jim scanned the area, looking for anything slightly pleasing to the eyes. On the far end of an aisle, he thought he saw something that might do. “Come on over here.”

Edward glared at his sister and walked past their father towards a darker corner of the store.

Jim slowed down and let his kids go in front of him. As they passed a couple of full-size suits of armor, he glanced over at a set of changing booths. He did a double-take as he saw a half dressed girl stumbling out of one of the booths. She appeared to be in full pirate wench dress, but with her rather large breasts hanging out and covered in some sort of slime.

“Is that cum?” Jim mumbled to himself. He let the kids go on ahead of him, fascinated by the crude display of flesh and pure forbidden fruit this young girl offered up.

Suddenly she looked right at him, her eyes sharpening and locking on his stare. She smiled and reached up to heft one of her breasts.

* * *

“Here we go, babe!” Logan said. He pulled the thick furry wolf costume down off the display and held it up against himself. It was a full body suit and even had an elaborate head piece that looked almost as good as any movie he’d ever seen.

“Scary, Logan. Pretty scary.” Leah said. “I found mine too. It’s a bit sexier than I was thinking, but that’s practically all they have here.”

Logan took a long hard stare up and down the slinky red outfit with cape and hood that his girlfriend was holding. He imagined it would reveal all the parts of her he liked best. Nodding, he did what simply came natural and gave a long drawn out wolf whistle.

“Oh come on, Logan. I bet you’ll be so hot inside that stupid furry costume you won’t even be able to enjoy seeing me in this.”

“Oh believe me, I’ll enjoy it. And if this costume was anatomically correct, you’d have more to be embarrassed about than looking sexy.”

Leah walked up and slapped playfully at Logan. He moved the wolf costume in front of her and let her hit it instead.

“Ooh wow. That feels like real fur.” Leah said.

“I know, right? I think this stuff must be custom made. There aren’t even any tags on it. It looks awesome though.”

Leah rubbed her hand up and down the dark grey fur. “It feels warm.”

Logan hefted the costume in his hands. “You’re right. I bet this will sweat a few pounds off me. Hope it cleans easy.”

Looking around the area, Leah saw a couple of changing booths cleverly disguised as grandmother’s house from the old fairy tale. The entire part of the store they stood in seemed more like a theme park, fake trees, the sounds of crickets. It was almost easy to forget where they were.

“Come on, let’s try these on. I can’t wait to see what we look like.”

As the two of them entered the booths, they failed to notice the warrior running through some artificial shrubbery and tackling a scantily clad girl in a genie costume.

“Gotcha!” Duke said. “Now it’s time to show you what you get for running.”

* * *

Jim backed into the display rack, nearly knocking over an entire elaborate display of spiders and cobwebs. “Um... I... I... bu...” He muttered.

Wendy kept running her hands all over the man. He was old, maybe her dad’s age, but he was another mate for her. A pirate wench never had enough when it came to men and she aimed to have this one claiming her booty in no time.

Jim tried to tear his eyes off the teenager’s heaving tits. They were even more impressive up close and with her practically giving him a hand job through his pants, he was helpless to look anywhere else. He looked around, not seeing where Edward and Katie had gotten to. At least they weren’t witnessing this sudden assault by a rather aggressive young slut. He wouldn’t have believed it was happening himself were it not for his very much erect and very much fondled cock tenting his pants.

“Please stop. I need to get back to my kids.” Jim said weakly. He still wasn’t putting up much fight. In fact, the more the girl touched him, the more he wanted to touch her right back. It was strange, almost as though her will was becoming his.

“Come on matey, don’t ye want to keelhaul my deck?” Wendy said, laughing. She gripped his pants zipper and yanked it down, his cock almost magically falling out into her warm little hands. “Mmmm... maybe I should be swabbing your dick instead.”

Jim simply slumped back against the wall, one arm folding back to keep himself from falling, the other raising and lowering his hand on top of the young girl as she kneeled on the floor.

“OH... Fuckkkkkk!” Jim moaned, crying out as Wendy opened wide and swallowed his cock whole, tickling it with her tongue as she sent him deep down her throat.

He tried to even remember his name as all his focus shifted instantly to the sensations she was sending into his pleasure centers. Whoever the young girl was, she was sucking him like a pro and with her naked tits shaking from side to side, rubbing his thighs, Jim knew she’d be rewarded for her efforts fairly quickly.

Grinning, he rubbed her hair, knocking the pirate hat to the floor. “Fuck yeah, suck my cock, wench!”

* * *

“Did you hear something, Katie?” Edward asked, looking back down the winding aisle of costumes they’d just weaved through.

“No.” Katie answered bluntly. “Hey look at these. I think these would work.”

Edward kept staring back into the dimly lit part of the store. “I’m almost sure I heard dad.”

“He probably went to talk to that Donnie guy. Now stop being weird and look what I found. These would do, right? I mean they aren’t even that embarrassing looking.”

Edward shrugged and looked back at his sister. She was standing on her tip toes looking up at some costumes on a second tier shelf. He noted how her heels only made her look more precarious in that position.

* * *

There was a sign over the costumes that said Royal Court. Edward walked up behind Katie and saw what she’d found. “Princess costume, figures you’d choose something like that.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Katie asked, still standing on her toes, reaching out to try and unhook a couple of the costumes.

“A spoiled daddy’s girl is already halfway to being a princess.” Edward said smugly.

“Hey, that’s not very... ahhh!” Katie started, letting a small shriek loose as she grabbed the costumes and tumbled down knocking Edward to the floor.

Edward saw his sister and was blinded by ornate fabric as they both fell in a pile on the floor. The next thing he knew, his legs were trapped under hers and one hand seemed firmly wedged in between Katie’s soft breasts. He actually paused a second to acknowledge how nice it felt before disgust made him scramble away from her.

“Get a nice feel, little brother?” Katie said. She angrily pulled herself up. “Here, see what I found for us. I think these will be perfect. Prince and Princess.”

Edward didn’t even bother looking her in the eyes and grabbed his costume, heading off to a changing area he’d seen before.

“Hey, you could thank me or something.” Katie said. She held her costume up, a rather revealing corseted ball gown style. She smiled, then followed after Edward. “Fine, but you have to admit I found something decent.”

* * *

Logan felt the changes almost as soon as he lowered the wolf head over his own. At first, the stifling heat of the costume had seemed heavier than he was prepared to deal with. He wondered if he wasn’t actually going to have to find some cheap mask and wear something much thinner and less quality around the rest of him. Then he lowered the head and as soon as his eyes were peering out the face of the wolf, he felt it.

His muscles felt as though they strengthened. His body seemed to cool and without realizing it, Logan began to pant. He stared at the full length mirror, his eyes strangely yellow looking in the dim light. He flexed a muscle, lifting one arm, then the other.

Amazing, he thought. He almost couldn’t see the seams anymore. And suddenly the fur began to tickle just a bit. He rubbed lightly at his arms, the clawed wolf hand gloves feeling much less like gloves and more as though his own hands had spontaneously sprouted thick coarse fur and dark jagged nails.

“Whoa!” He gasped. He felt the costume tighten in on him, almost as though it were shrinking to fit him even better. He let loose another moan as the crotch tightened beyond what he was expecting.

“Whoa... oa... oooooooooooooooooo!” He howled.”

“What’s going on over there?” Leah shouted from the next changing booth over.

Logan heard her voice but didn’t respond. He was staring into the mirror, looking right at his crotch. He was positive, just as he’d told his girlfriend, that the costume was in no way anatomically correct. Now though, he clearly saw his jutting erection hidden only by the thick fur. As he thought about Leah, sweet little innocent Leah, he felt that erection shift and begin presenting itself to rather massive proportions.

“Ohhh....” Logan whimpered.

His cock was now practically twice the size he’d ever experienced before, and it seemed to simply unfurl from his body. He reached out and lightly touched it, only to nearly fall back out of the booth with how sensitive it felt.

“Logan, what are you doing in there?”

He felt a hand grasp his furry shoulder and yank him back past the curtain into the store. Scrambling to hide his erection, he turned and saw Little Red in all her glory. But this Little Red wasn’t so little. Leah had apparently crammed herself into the costume by some magic squeezing maneuvers he wouldn’t have expected her to perform. Her tits were straining the red fabric, cleavage deep enough to lose his focus in. And her legs were nearly completely exposed to his hungry eyes, only a short frilly crimson skirt draping across her upper thighs.

“Wow, Logan, nice costume. You really look like a wolf.” Leah said.

She tossed her cape over one shoulder and walked around her boyfriend. As she did, her eyes grew wide and somewhere inside she felt something she hadn’t been aware of since putting on her own costume.

She’d felt the trepidation at wearing something so revealing. She’d even felt nervous at what Logan would think. But now, standing so close to him as a wolf, she felt something much more unexpected. Rubbing her hands lightly over his broad shoulders, she tried to put a word to what she felt inside. As her heart fluttered and her breathing quickened, Leah realized the word was ‘panic’. She felt fear around Logan.

Similarly, Logan was experiencing a whole new set of emotions as he looked at Leah. His vision seemed enhanced, keen in the strangely lit store. No matter what fog rolled in from the various special effects machines, no matter where his own shadow fell across the girl, he was very aware of her every curve, her every body part. He began thinking what he’d like to do to her body and just how rough he’d enjoy playing with her. As he did, his cock grew and grew until his feeble attempt at covering it no longer worked.

“Oh my!” Leah gasped. Even her voice sounded like a little girl, weak and frail. She stared at Logan’s wolf cock and couldn’t help but tremble.

She knew something was off, something just wasn’t right, both about her boyfriend and about her own mind. She was losing the clarity of Logan, the college guy, and for some reason, Logan the big bad wolf was heightening her awareness. She stared up at him, his jaws opening and showing his long white teeth. As he flicked his tongue out, Leah cringed a bit and said what popped into her thoughts.

“My, what a big tongue you have.”

Logan grinned, licked at his stretched lips, and grabbed Leah hard by her shoulders. “The better to eat you out with!”

Leah squeaked as Logan launched himself in the air, holding her shoulders firmly. Together they crashed onto a nearby table, spilling costumes everywhere. Logan pawed at her top, loosening it enough to snake his tongue in and slurp at her breasts. He skillfully wrapped his tongue around her nipples and gave them a rather sandy tongue bath.

“Ohhh, Oh mister wolf!” Leah cried out. Her memory of Logan was fading. Her memory of why she was here was fading as well. All she knew was the big bad wolf had her at his mercy.

Lowering his head down her body, Logan took a second to paw at her legs. She squirmed but quickly opened them and he ripped at her skirt and panties, tearing them to bits with his sharp claws. As he held her firm to the table top, Logan lowered his snout and began licking deep inside her cunt. He worked his tongue into places the girl probably didn’t know she had.

“Oh, Oh fuck! Ohhh yesssss!” Leah moaned. She wiggled back, flopping like a fish, her exposed tits jumping around above her lowered red top.

Logan persisted, taking hold of both of Leah’s legs and spreading them wide as he yanked her further onto his face. The end of his snout pressed inside her and he could feel her warmth on his cold nose. He wasn’t sure what had happened to him just now, but he knew his role in this story. He was the wolf, and Little Red was all his now.

Quaking and slamming her fists weakly against the table, Leah shut her eyes and gave in to the pleasure as Logan sent her spiraling into orgasmic seizures. She shook all over as he licked sloppily all over her inner thighs, finally lifting his head fully up and staring down at her.

“Ooohhhh...” She let out slowly.

Logan released her legs and crawled forward onto the table, the wood creaking beneath his weight. He moved closer to Leah’s face, his eyes looking from her heaving tits to the slightly dazed panic in her eyes.

Leah peered up through long strands of hair. She felt fully violated and yet oh so satisfied. As she looked down between them, she saw a massive cock dripping between her legs. It already seemed to be forming the beginnings of a knot. Looking back to Logan’s face, she smiled.

“What a big cock you have.”

Logan growled and stabbed his hips downward, ramming his thick cock right into her cunt. “The better to fuck you unconscious with!”

“OHHH!” Leah screamed. “Ohhhh tooo muchhh!”

Logan, somewhere deep inside his mind, felt sorry for how he was behaving. He wasn’t quite sure why he felt that. And as he thrust harder and harder, using every lupine muscle in his body to stretch Leah’s pussy around his massive dick, Logan realized the feeling was fading. All he cared about now was dominating this Little Red Slut.

“OHHH, Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk!” Leah screeched. She reached up and grabbed at his shoulders. The massive knot seemed already to be growing inside her belly. It was as tight as a drum already from his cock just being there. Now it seemed to be swelling.

“Arooooooooooooo!” Logan howled, lunging as hard as he could, bottoming out completely inside Leah’s tiny belly.

Grinning, he paused for a second to look down at her. She looked beautiful sprawled out on her back, hands feebly trying to claw at his arms, tits shifting with every breath. Her long dark hair was now spilled over the table behind and to the sides of her head. There was still fear in her eyes, but it was a fear surrounded by pleasure. He began to fuck her slowly, holding her sides as he rocked down and up inside her body. If she liked things big, he’d show her what it was like to be big and pregnant. He’d give her a litter of pups to keep her occupied.

“Ohhh... oh fuck me, fuck me big bad wolf!” Leah cried out.

* * *

Wendy was now on her hands and knees. Her tits were drooping beneath her and the teenager was letting little grunts out with every thrust of the grown man behind her.

“Ungh... fuck you’re such a tight little slut!” Jim growled.

He’d completely given up maintaining his self control. He no longer cared what anyone else thought. In fact, he forgot why he tried to resist in the first place. This little pirate slut wanted a mate, he’d give her one.

“Oooohh... Oh fuck me, fuck me you lowly deckhand!”

Wendy wasn’t sure how long the man had been slapping into her body but she knew her belly felt almost numb from the constant pounding. For some reason she recalled never having been fucked before coming to this place. Now she couldn’t imagine spending her time doing anything else. It’s what she existed for.

“Oh fuck, get ready you little whore!” Jim moaned. He pressed in tight, squeezing her young soft thighs. His cock seemed to simply vibrate inside her, every bit of tension releasing in his body as cum flooded her belly.

“Oh yesss... Fill me up... fill me so full!” Wendy cried out. She felt the man shift behind her, his body seeming to lose stability with his climax.

Jim collapsed on top of the young girl. He lay there on the floor of the costume store, suddenly more than aware of what he’d just done. Lifting himself up, he looked at the girl he’d just cum inside of. She was no older than his own daughter. How could he do something like that? Why?

Suddenly, he remembered his kids. They were in here somewhere. He had to find them and get the hell away from this place.

Wendy lay there, legs splayed, semen dribbling from her thighs. She reached up and palmed one of her tits, massaging it and feeling the rather pronounced sloshing. She was a slut full of cum. “Yo ho ho...” She sighed, giggling.

As Jim pulled his pants up and tore off through some nearby costume racks, she propped her head up. “Hey, avast ye matey, I still need more semen for my ship.”

She laughed and lay back down to rest.

* * *

“You look great.” Katie said.

Edward looked over at his sister as she left the changing booth. He had to admit, the costume of a prince wasn’t all that bad. He looked sorta dorky, he felt, but the costume did feel incredible.

“You’re not bad yourself.” Edward said.

Saying that, Edward couldn’t help really studying the way Katie’s costume hugged her curves. She was eighteen and maybe rather prudish, but he suddenly saw why she was so obsessed with her appearance. She really could look pretty hot.

“Really? You approve.” Katie said. She preened a bit, lifting her chin and modeling the ball gown for her brother. For some reason she’d been feeling rather prim and proper since she put it on. No longer did she see Edward as the bratty little annoyance he usually was. Instead she felt a royal kinship to him.

“Sure” Edward mumbled. He found his eyes dropping into her cleavage. It was a ball gown, but with more a corset style front. Her tits looked almost packed inside it.

Katie saw where her brother was staring and strangely didn’t mind. In fact, she kind of felt relieved that he was showing interest. To help him out, she walked over and lowered her chest right at him. Just the thought her princely brother was ogling her white flesh was somewhat stimulating to think about.

Edward watched Katie, his eyes really beginning to take her form in. Before, he’d felt disgust at even accidentally grazing her body with his hands. Now he found she was a very fine specimen of the female form. As she lowered her upper body, nearly appearing to bow before him, he let his jaw visibly drop.

“What are you doing, Katie?”

She grinned. “Can’t a princess show her brother the respect she owes him? After all, we are royalty.”

Edward ignored the craziness and simply looked right at her full chest. He wanted to do more. He almost wanted to dive right in and see what they felt like, what they tasted like, what he could fit between them.

“You may touch me if you wish.” Katie said.

Edward looked up at her face. Her manner of speaking was only becoming more surreal. She sounded like some fairy tale princess, not like the bitchy older sister who constantly teased him. And had she really offered to let him touch her?

“Huh?” He asked.

Katie giggled and brought her hands up, laying them lightly on Edward’s shoulders. “Silly brother, you know we must keep our bloodline pure. Now why don’t we stop playing games and simply get on with it?”

It hit Edward like a blast of air. Suddenly he was smiling just as much as his sister. His hands were up and on her chest in no time. He cupped both her plump breasts and squeezed, harder than he’d ever imagined doing to any girl. Katie gasped and let her eyes roll back.

Together, the siblings dropped to the floor, Edward scrambling to drop his pants. Katie frantically reached under her gown to slide her panties down her legs.

Before he knew what was fully happening, Edward had Katie on her back in the middle of the floor in front of the changing booths. He was looking into her eyes, her chest heaving, the exposed pale flesh of her tits red from his firm groping.

“Come now brother. Fill me and fulfill our royal responsibility.” Katie said, her voice almost taking on an English accent.

Edward grinned and pressed his erection right into the entrance of Katie’s pussy. He let it linger there for a half second, each of them staring into the other’s eyes. Then he lowered himself, sliding his cock fully inside her.

It was as if sparks had gone off inside her brain, Katie thought. One moment she was leaving the changing booth, adjusting to the feel of the ball gown on her skin, the next second she was sprawled out on her back getting the hell fucked out of her by her own brother.

“Ohhh... Oh Edward... Oh yes! Yesssss!” Katie screeched.

She wasn’t sure why but this felt completely right. They needed their bloodline pure to maintain the royal roots of their family. Right? It sounded right to Katie in her head. But something about Edward slamming his unprotected cock deep inside her belly seemed wrong somehow.

“Oh Katie, you know how long I’ve wanted to do this?”

Edward actually wasn’t sure of the answer himself. He just knew that seeding Katie seemed the proper thing to do. And it wasn’t just proper, it was a hell of a lot of fun.

“Oh fuckkkk!” Katie screamed, momentarily embarrassed at the crudity of her language. She really should be a lady about this.

Edward looked beneath him, swaying his driving hips into his sister, watching her corseted tits shake and seeing the pure animalistic focus in her young eyes. He wasn’t going to be able to hold out much longer at all.

“Ohhhh... Katie, Oh fuck! Get ready to be royally filled!” Edward shouted.

Katie moaned, her voice weak, her cunt clamping down tightly around her brother’s pistoning member.

And right as Edward began unleashing rope after rope of sperm deep inside the girl, Jim came rushing out from between two nearby racks of costumes.

“Noooooooo!” Jim shouted. He froze, his breath short, his eyes wide, sweat streaming down his forehead.

Edward gave a few more thrusts for good measure, watching Katie shake and tighten her legs around him. Then he looked up at Jim.

“Oh hi father, would you care to have a go at Katie also?”

Jim slumped to his knees. He wasn’t feeling well, not at all. He’d been nothing but enraged at first seeing his son and daughter fucking like animals on the floor. Now that he saw their costumes and felt the strange energy in the air, he just wasn’t sure what he should feel.

He looked at his son who pulled out, leaving Katie’s legs wide, her cunt exposed. He then looked at his daughter. Something was very wrong here. He knew it.

Katie grinned. She lay her hands on top of her belly, already feeling nicely full. “Yes father, please say you’d like to enjoy me as well. I’m so thrilled with being screwed like a peasant slut.”

Jim reached out, intending to help Katie up off the floor. He wanted to get them both out of this place. At this point he no longer cared about taking a stupid Halloween picture as a family. But, as his hands grazed the fabric of her gown, he suddenly stopped. There was a spark that seemed to jump right into him, a feeling of electricity firing through his skin and into his brain.

“So how about it, father?” Edward asked. He was now standing and patting him on the shoulder.

“How about... what?” Jim asked weakly.

Katie looked up at him. “Are you going to screw me or not?”

Jim turned to his daughter and smiled. “You bet your sweet ass I am, honey.” And with that, he began to unzip his pants, once again preparing to fuck a young girl, only this time a much more familiar one.

* * *

“Ohhh... Ohhhh fuck me! Oh godddddd! Oh fuckkkk!” Leah shrieked over and over.

Her words came in short gasping breaths, her body having been fucked continuously for nearly fifteen minutes. She could hardly feel the table beneath her anymore, Logan’s strong hips pounding her into limp submission.

Logan stared down into her eyes. His mouth was curled into a teeth-baring growl as he once again felt his knot letting loose, his cock firing more and more cum deep inside Little Red. He’d already cum three times in quick succession and Leah’s belly was already rounding out nicely. He wanted her more rounded. He wanted the girl to be unable to walk. He wanted her on her back and pregnant before he pulled out from between her supple young legs.

“Oh fuckkkk.... I’m soooo fulll!” Leah shouted.

She grinned as Logan reached up and squeezed her tits hard in his clawed hands.

“Ohhhh.... what a big load you have!”

Logan roared. “The better to fuck a litter into you with!”

Leah collapsed into orgasm, her body weakening and her mind shattering at just what was happening to her. She vaguely remembered something about a costume store. Now, all she knew was a human-like wolf had been holding her down, fucking her, and talking about making her pregnant.

Logan grinned. He already knew he’d succeeded in his quest to knock Leah up. Now he just needed to knock Leah out.

Pulling his cock almost all the way out, he felt the knot beginning to recover and took a moment to stare into her nearly closed eyes. She was weak and he was ready to send Little Red through the woods to the maternity house.

Slamming forward, Logan felt his cock squish right into untold amounts of semen already plumping her up like a blimp. Leah gasped once, opened her eyes wide, then fell back, her head limply lolling to one side.

Logan paused to ensure she was still breathing, then growled and began jackhammering the unconscious girl, only content to add more to her already swollen body.

* * *

Down the Halloween Horrors maze and only just round the corner, Duke was finishing up a similar session with Ginny. The formerly skimpy genie costume was ripped in places, loose in others. Her tits were hanging out, her hair was a mess and she had frothy sperm dripping from between her legs.

The warrior collapsed back, more than satisfied that he’d proven his manhood to this weak little female. “You’re fast, I’ll give you that. But nobody escapes Duke. I just wish we could do that again.”

Ginny stiffened up, her arms folding in front of her. “No, oh no.” She mumbled.

As she bobbed her head sharply, she turned and looked right at Duke. “Granted!”

Duke jumped to his feet, his erection swelling even more than before. He looked at Ginny with hungry eyes.

There was a short exchange, winks, and a couple of nods. Then Ginny leapt to her feet and took off around the corner, Duke in hot pursuit.

* * *

Donnie was just taking out a fresh batch of mini-pizzas when he realized not one of the customers had returned to the front of the store. He wasn’t completely up on how people shopped for Halloween costumes, but somehow he felt positive they should have come back by now. Maybe he should go check on them, he thought.

The smell of the mini-pizzas lured his nose back to the plate and before he’d even finished half of one, Donnie was perfectly content to let the customers take all the time they needed. After all, he thought, they were clearly enjoying his store. It even sounded as though some party games had started up.

Donnie did enjoy good party games.

To be concluded...