The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dirty Donny

Chapter 2

“The numbers aren’t good, as you can see in this figure.” Terry said, pointing to the projection.

“The numbers are good in -this- figure.” Don threw back, smiling playfully at Terry.

Michael snapped at him. “Don, cut the jokes; let’s just get through this, alright?

“Sorry Michael.” Don sheepishly looked away from his boss.

Glad he thinks they’re just jokes... Don was flush as he tried to figure out why he was flirting with Terry. It weirded him out. They were friends but he wasn’t into Terry like that or anything. My dick being hard isn’t really helping right now, though.

After the meeting, Don and Terry had gone back towards their office, and Don felt bad about earlier.

“Sorry about all those, um, jokes earlier. I didn’t mean to cause any problems.”

Terry smiled at him, “Don’t worry about it. You just made the meeting go like ass. Heh, I’m just kidding you.”

Don tried to hold himself back but found himself suggesting back, “Ass isn’t always a bad thing, y’know.”

Laughing, Terry responded, “Oh, like this ass huh?” He swiftly grabbed Don’s ass cheek.

Don’s eyes went wide and he immediately went to pull away, but found himself trying to press his cheeks into Terry’s hand instead.

Terry squeezed hard, “You like that, huh? Let’s get in your office.”

Pushing him by the butt inside, Terry sat him down and whispered in his ear. “You really are a dirty little boy, aren’t you? Dirty little Donny.”

Don couldn’t speak as Terry rubbed his chest. “Look at you letting me feel you up like a little slut. I bet you just can’t wait to grab your dick. Let me help you.”

He reached down for Don’s pants, spreading out his crossed legs and undoing his buckle and button. Opening his pants a little, he gently lifted Don’s cock out of his panties. “Purple today, huh? Nice.”

Terry played with Don’s cock, which was standing hard now, as he continued. “You’re so dirty, I bet you like leaving your cock out while you’re at your desk. Just sitting there in the open air, exposed.”

Don finally found some words, “What-what if someone sees me?”

“Hot, isn’t it? You’d better be careful—you’re picking up a lot of dirty habits, my Dirty Donny.” Terry let go of Don’s cock, its tip glistening with precum already.

“Don’t worry, I like little perverts like you.” Terry said as he left the office.

* * *

Don was so taken by his new habit he forgot to eat lunch. He had realized that buttoning his pants and putting his belt on, but leaving his cocking sticking out through the fly made it that much hotter. He was in a haze and hadn’t got much work done that day. It was simply too much for him to handle, his legs crossed as he tried to read, his dick sticking up through his pants.

He was about to run to the stall to masturbate when a knock came on his door. “Don? I have some numbers I want to talk about.”

Don had to think quickly, Better tuck the guy back in my pants. He stood up and met his boss at the doorway. “What’s up Michael?”

His boss started talking to him, and Don looked over some of the printouts he was handed. As Michael talked, he found it hard to focus on anything he was seeing or hearing. Fuck, I just really have to get off right now. I can’t concentrate on any of this. His vision moved lower, and he almost jumped at what he saw.

What the fuck? I thought I tucked it away?? His cock was still out of his pants, but covered by his untucked shirt. His member was sticking straight up instead of out, which had helped because it didn’t stand out as much, but what did stand out was the tip of his head poking through the buttoned portion of the shirt. Praying his boss didn’t catch it, he nonchalantly tried to use his free hand to hide it back in his shirt. He sighed in relief as his boss didn’t stop talking the entire time.

“So, Don, does that sound good to you?”

Having no idea what he just said, he mumbled, “Yeah, no problem.”

“Great, I’ll check up on it later.” Michael left his office, and Don ran off to the bathroom stall to masturbate.

At the end of the day Terry came by to ask him to hang out. “No, sorry, it’s Friday remember? Strip club night!”

Don headed to his now favorite strip club, Silver Horseshoe. It was a seedy joint in a bad part of town, and all the girls looked used and trashy, but he liked it there because he could get a particular service.

“Unf! Ah! Harder! Fuck yeah! Ah yeah!” Don rocked back and forth as the woman behind him shoved her strap-on deep into his ass. It wasn’t something the club officially did, but Terry had told him who to ask for, and it was all done under the table and behind closed doors, literally.

* * *

The weekend blew by Don. It was a whirlwind of new things, things that were suddenly regular habits for Don. He didn’t remember everything he did that weekend, but he knew it was probably the same thing he did every weekend.

Getting out of bed on Monday morning, he checked himself out in the mirror. Nice tan there, the lines came out so perfectly! Dan had taken to sunbathing on his balcony, wearing a two-piece bathing suit. He had trouble keeping his cock from sticking out, but it was worth his sharp tan lines. Ooh it makes me feel so dirty thinking about what’s right underneath my shirt! He tweaked his new nipple rings, sending shivers up his spine.

Oh, I’d better hurry up and get ready for work. He slipped on a pink lace pair of panties and hopped on to his computer. A picture of a well-built naked male appeared on his desktop. He quickly opened his browser and hit his bookmark, going to his favorites on the video site and pulling up one of his favorite gay porn videos. Just a little morning quickie. He licked his lips, watching the man on the screen deep throat another guy. Rubbing his cock through his panties, he came quickly, and continued getting ready, without cleaning himself up, of course.

He got in the car, opening the space normally reserved for sunglasses, and pulled out a small tube of lipstick. He pursed his lips in the mirror, and put the bright red color on his lips. Kissing to himself, he put it away and sped off to work.

In the parking lot, he made sure to wipe off the lipstick, I wouldn’t want anyone thinking I’m some freak he chuckled to himself. Work continued as normal, he jacked off in the stall, ate the lunch he made for Terry and himself while he flirted with him and Terry felt him up. In the afternoon a knock came at the door, and Don presumed it was Terry to chat with him more.

“Come on iiiiin~!”

Instead the secretary stepped in “Well aren’t you lively today?”

Don tried to recover, “Oh, ah, hey Emma. What’s up?” He tried to stay at his desk as he moved his shirt around to cover his currently exposed cock.

“I just needed you to look over this resume for a new hire. Ooh I like your tan, did you go out this weekend?”

“Yeah,” Don said quickly, trying to get this over with.

Emma handed him the papers and as Don reached for it she raised an eyebrow at his manicure, but then noticed something even stranger. “Are those...piercings?”

Don went red as he looked down, his nipples were clearly poking through his shirt, making the piercings clear. Shit, I forgot to check for this before heading out!

Trying to play it off, he responded, “Oh it’s nothing don’t worry about—”

“Hey, it’s cool, I think guys should be able to do what they want with their body. Can I see them?”

“N-no! I mean I don’t, just leave alright?”

“Don’t be like that I just wanted to see!” She reached out and felt the rings, causing Don to twist away, and leaving Emma able to see inside his shirt.

“Oh my gawd, are those bikini tan lines??” Don was beet red now. “You’re a total freak aren’t you? I bet you’re gay, huh? Only gay guys get nipple rings.”

Don didn’t know what to say, but it didn’t matter. Looking downward, Emma saw something else. “Is that...? What the fuck? Why is your dick out?! You’re fucking gross, ew!”

Don was sweating as he lunged to shut his door, hoping no one heard anything. “Please, don’t tell anyone, it was just—”

“What, an accident!? I’m going to report you to HR!”

“No wait! Please don’t! I’ll do anything!” Emma was listening. “You’re right, I’m a freak! I’ll tell you whatever you want, I’ll do whatever you want!” Emma thought for a little bit. He could report him and be done with this weirdo, but it would be much more fun to use him. She wasn’t some prude after all.

She had Don explain a few things and it became clear to her, “You’re gay for Terry aren’t you? Haha, I never thought you were gay, and so kinky too—I kinda had a thing for you too. Oh well. I think Terry might be gay though, if that’s any help.” Smiling, she continued. “I think someone as freaky as you, you’ve gotta pay the price if you don’t want to be fired.”

Don was listening shamefully. “I want you to eat me out. Whenever I want, and without complaint. If you’re busy, in a meeting, whatever. I don’t give a fuck, you see my text you come running to eat me out, got it? Do that and your secret’s safe with me.”

“Yes Emma.”

She grinned hard, “We can start with the pussy eating right now actually. And call me mistress while we do this.”

* * *

That night Don was feeling much better. The day was horrible, he had to eat her out three times, and he hated every moment. Everything has been so strange lately for him. All the strange things he’s been doing, and now he had to deal with Emma too. But now he was at home, ready for his favorite part of the night.

“Terry, can you hear me?”

“Yep, I can see you on screen my little Dirty Donny.”

“I’m going to start then.” Don tried his best to face the webcam for Terry as he began his nightly ritual of putting his buttplug into himself. He moaned as he slid the lubed plug between his cheeks—his latest one was a tight fit and it took work to get it in him. As it popped in, he moaned a sigh of relief.

“Now finish yourself.”

“Okay, Terry.” He was panting as he started rubbing his dick, moving faster as he got closer to cumming. He used his other hand to catch his cum as he orgasmed, yelling Terry’s name aloud.

Sticking his fingers in his mouth, he licked his cum and smiled, “Goodnight.”

* * *

Don was lost in a sea, a sea of Terry’s. His vision was covered by Terry. His lips, his cock, Don wanted all of it. He reached out and grabbed a cock at either side, both Terry’s. He felt their warm pulse as they began pumping cum onto his flat body. As the streams of white hit him, he felt another member slipping in between his lips, and he eagerly opened up. At the same time, another one entered his ass. He felt them alternating, each one shooting seed into his mouth, on his body, in his body. He was in heaven. Terry’s face appeared right in front of him, Don felt a warmth go over his body he recognized. Feeling his mouth suddenly free, he spoke, “I love you Terry.”

He woke up from his dream feeling especially happy. Reaching over for his mirror and lipstick, he carefully lined his lips in cherry red. Turning over, he pulled the covers up and slipped under them, careful not to wake Terry. Sliding his shorts down, Don took Terry’s member into his mouth, feeling it slide against his lipstick smoothly, and leaving stains on his cock. Terry woke slowly and lifted the sheets off them. He held Don’s head as Don took him in his mouth.

As he was about to cum, Terry moved Don’s head away. “Face, sweetie.”

Don eagerly closed his eyes and opened his mouth as Terry sprayed all over his face. Don licked his lips and smiled, lips smudged with lipstick and face covered in cum.

“Don’t clean it off until you get to work, okay?” Terry wagged a finger at him.

“Of course, I know you like me dirty, Terry.” Don said while on all fours.

“That’s right, you’re my Dirty Donny.”