The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disco Fever

f/F humil ds mc

A teacher finds a new position the day before the Senior Prom, kneeling at her student’s feet. Is mind control always hypnosis ?

Alexis Bolt looked at the decorations and smiled. It had been hard work but the multi-purpose room at the high school was decorated for tomorrow night’s Senior prom. Alexis was the faculty sponsor for the group of girls who had done the finishing work on the decorations. It was a retro 80’s dance complete with a revolving mirrored ball on the ceiling, and she thought it looked great. Of course she was a child of the eighties herself, her first memories of dancing being a second run theater showing of Disco Fever.

She clapped her hands and said , “OK girls. It looks like we’re done. Let’s pack up and go home. Tomorrow is a big one . It’s Prom night.”

As the girls headed for the door, Madison Fairchild , approached Alexis. Madison was a tall redhead, with a mature-for-her-age figure and a gorgeous face. Alexis had talked to her while they were working on the decorations the last few days and thought she knew quite a bit about the attractive teenager.

Madison had told the teacher that her mother was a hypnotherapist , specializing in “quit smoking " clients. In spite of being so beautiful the red haired teen wasn’t going to the dance, and Alexis thought that was a shame.

“ Ms Bolt?” Madison inquired softly.

“Yes dear ?”

“Can you do me a favor ?”

“What is it Madison ?”

“You know I’m not going to the dance ?”

“Yes I do, dear ”

Would you dance with me so I know what the prom would have been like ?”

Alexis looked at the girl, in her short jean shorts and cut off tee shirt and thought how sad it was that she didn’t have a date to the prom, " Sure honey. We’ll turn on the boom box and have a dance before you go home. You know you could go to the dance without a date, don’t you?”

The lovely teen walked over to a switch behind the blue curtains and dimmed the over head light, then activated the spinning mirrored ball, throwing flecks of light all over the dance floor. Then she walked to the boom box and turned on Truly Madly Deeply by Sound Garden , which was already loaded.

Madison kicked off her shoes so she would be the same height as Alexis . She put her arms over the shoulders of her pretty teacher and started moving in time with the music.The blonde teacher looked at the long legs and sensuous body of the sexy teen and breathed in. Her short , summer dress swirled as they turned.

Alexis stiffened as the girl moved closer, pressing her firm teenage body closer to that of her teacher. Madison leaned closer and whispered into Alexis’ ear.

“Oh this is so nice... so peaceful here in your arms... thank you....Ms Bolt.... thank you Alexis...”

The music played in the background, " I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy, I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love, I’ll be everything you need.....

The blonde teacher felt the girl’s hands moving up and down her back in soft, erotic movements. She started to pull away, but Madison’s arms tensed and she found the girl was much too strong for her to escape.

“MADISON ! We’d better stop now.”

“Oh I don’t THINK so Alexis. Mom taught me some cool things and I think I’m going to try them on you. I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I’m not looking...so I think what I’m going to do to you is really something you WANT to happen.”

“Madison ...don’t”, the teacher protested weakly.

The red haired teen entwined her fingers in Bolt’s long blond hair and pulled her head back, forcing the teacher to look up at the revolving lights as the soothing music played in the background.

“ Look at the pretty light Alexis... look at the flecks of light sparkling in your eyes. And listen to my voice. Mom said this is a fool proof induction. Anyone will fall under my spell if they listen to my voice and stare at these lights. Look at them. Listen to me.”

Alexis DID feel strangely. Could it be true what the pretty teen was whispering in her ear? She was going to be hypnotized ? She couldn’t resist? NO. That’s foolish. Yet her movements slowed and she stared intently at the lights as Madison nuzzled her neck and whispered hotly into her ear. The girl moved her hands behind the blonde’s neck and massaged the tender flesh there , sending goose pimples over Alexis’ body.

“Keep looking dear... keep listening... and soon I will free your emotions... you will be able to do just what you have secretly wished for... you will be able to serve me....Listen to me as you feel your will becoming weaker and weaker, you can’t fight it, you can’t resist me...listen to Madison. She is a hypnotist you know and you have to obey when a hypnotist commands you.

It seemed to Alexis all she could see were the revolving flecks of mirrored color as her seductive attacker held her hair, not allowing her to look away.

Then she felt Madison’s other had roaming across the cheeks of her ass.

“That feels good doesn’t it Alexis. You LIKE the feel of my hands as they roam over your body. " The red haired girl lifted the flowered dress Alexis was wearing and ran her soft, warm hands across her silken panties, stretched across her firm cheeks.

“It feels so nice, just giving up to me. Letting me hypnotize you. You can’t resist dear. You’ve WANTED me to touch you like this for so long, haven’t you ?” Madison let go of her teacher’s hair but Alexis’ gaze remained fixed on the revolving globe. Then Madison placed her hands on the paralyzed teacher’s breasts, massaging them softly through her dress. " It feels so nice....doesn’t it Alexis , dear?”

Never losing site of the lights, revolving above her , the blonde teacher nodded in agreement.

Madison smiled, this was going better than she expected. She had thought her teacher was attracted to her, but was trying to figure exactly how to seduce her. This opportunity had presented itself, and she had planned for it. Alexis soon would be hers.

She moved her fingertips in a soft, circular motion on Alexis’ temples.. and continued speaking to her in a seductive, hypnotic voice.

“I’ve put you into a hypnotic trance Alexis. Your will power is gone. Your will now belongs to me. YOU belong to me. You cannot defy Madison . I govern your movements and thoughts. Do you understand that Alexis ?”

“Yes, Madison.”

“Good. Now I want you to remember how you have looked at me... lusted for me... stared at me longingly... you want me don’t you?”

“Yes Madison.”

“Do you have a boyfriend Alexis ?”

“Yes Madison.”

The teen leaned forward and gave her teacher a soft open mouth kiss, then she held her head between her hands and lifted her chin, exposing her neck. She sensuously licked her neck, running her tongue from the blonde’s shoulder to her ear. The entranced teacher shivered with lust. " Now you don’t Alexis. You love only me. You don’t even LIKE men. You’ll call your old boyfriend and tell him you never want to see him again.”

The teacher’s eyes blinked as if she were trying to break loose from her hypnotic control. She loved her boy friend. They were going to get married.

Madison saw the struggle in Bolt’s eyes. She softly massaged her pert breasts and kissed her again, a soft, long, tongue entwining kiss.

“Yes Madison,” Alexis finally responded when their lips parted, a huge sigh escaping from her full red lips.

“And you know you belong to me now , don’t you my dear?”

“Yes Madison.”

The teen unsnapped her shorts and let them fall and rubbed her finger slowly across her pantiless pussy lips. “Kiss me...here.” .

The blonde teacher wordlessly fell to her knees and started to lick the young girl’s pussy. Madison grabbed her hair and forced her face even closer to her fragrant cunt.

“Worship it. I’m your owner now. I OWN you...”

Alexis worked harder and harder with her tongue, licking, kissing nuzzling the teen’s pussy and then rubbed her tongue back and forth across her captor’s stiffening clit.

“Yes Madison, " she shouted breathlessly.

The teen tightened the grip her legs had on Alexis’ head, not allowing the teacher even to breathe, yet the blonde continued to frantically worship the student’s glorious pussy.

“Stand up bitch, " the dominant teen commanded, and the teacher sprung to her feet.

Madison pulled down the front of the woman’s dress and roughly pinched her nipples.

“ Oh” the blonde moaned, legs shaking.

“Do you LIKE that, Alexis?”

“Oh YES Madison " she whimpered, already so used to agreeing with everything the red head said that it seemed she could NOT disagree.

The teen forced her hand between the blonde teacher’s legs and began to roughly massage her pussy. First one and then two fingers entered her as Alexis started to moan loudly and push back against the pressure from Madison’s assault. Madison skillfully teased her teacher’s clit as she continued to probe her pussy. “Say you love this, bitch. Tell me you love it” she taunted as she brought the helpless teacher closer and closer to climax NEVER allowing her the relief and pleasure of an orgasm.

“ I LOVE it....please let me cum....I love it...”

“Will you do anything I say?”

“Yes Madison. Anything ! ”

“With anyone?”

“Yes Madison.”

“Even with another girl ?”

“Yes Madison.”

“Why, bitch?”

“Because I am your hypnotized slave, Madison.”

“Stupid cunt. My mother is an accountant. I don’t know anything about hypnotism. You’ll do as I say because you are a little slut who has dreamed of being controlled by a hot teenager like me. That’s why you became a teacher. I could tell by the way you looked at me. Girls ?”

With that the half dozen girls who Alexis thought had left, stepped out from the shadows.

“Kneel down and kiss my feet Alexis,” the sultry red head commanded.

“But....but...” she stuttered, so near orgasm, yet so humiliated.

The blonde teacher looked at Madison, then at the other girls, then back at Madison.....

“Yes Madison " she said as tears rolled down her flushed cheeks. She knew she belonged to the teen. She knew it. She fell to her knees.Slowly she lowered her head and licked the teens bare feet.

“ We’re going to the prom together slut. And I’m going to dance with you and play with your ass in front of everyone, and tweak your tits and you won’t stop me. You want to do it. You’ll love being my slut. Say it. Say it Alexis.”

Alexis heard the other girls giggling but as she looked at the seductive read head she knew she would obey. Her career at this school would be over, but she would obey young Madison. She knew she had surrendered her mind and body to the teen.

“Yes Madison... I’ll love being your slut.”

“Come on Alexis-slut, we’re going to your house and all us girls are going to take a turn with you. You’ll be our slut as long as I say......”

Alexis looked down to the floor, “Yes Madison,” she meekly replied. “Yes Madison.”