The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Author’s Note: Not exactly sure where this one came from. Upon rereading it now, I can’t even remember writing it. But it seems to have sprung from reading too much bitching on the MCForum and from watching too many “Phineus and Ferb” episodes on the Disney Channel. But I like it enough to include it in this WZB flood)

Disorder In The Court

(mc, hu)

Pamela Perfect was pissed. Imagine, being called in for jury duty. Her! She humphed at the bald and overweight deputy holding the magnetic wand as she walked through the metal detector at the county courthouse. Of course it beeped. It always beeped. Never mind that she put her purse, her cel phone and everything else that could possibly be made of metal in the bland little blue tray, something always beeped. She figured he did that on purpose just so the he could make her hold out her arms and “accidently” rub the wand against her firm, ample, and damned near perfect boobies, the pervert.

Yep, Pamela Perfect was pissed.

She’d tried everything to get out of it. She said she was sick. She said her teenaged and overly horny son, Perry, was sick. She said her cold and calculating (but hot!) divorced husband was sick. She said her divorced husband’s hoochie momma secretary (the shameless tart) was sick. She said her incredibly ugly and overly horny boss at the experimental chemical lab was sick. She said the earth was being invaded by aliens and she had to have her hair and nails done. She even said she had to work! But the nasty woman at the other end of the phone just sighed and told her none of that mattered and that she just had to come downtown to fulfil her civic duty. It’s the price she paid for registering to vote, even though she never actually got around to voting, and even though the candidate she would’ve voted for lost.

County Courthouse. Downtown. Sharp at nine in the morning. Don’t be late.

Yep, Pamela Pertect was pissed.

Her tummy grumbled as she tried her best to sqeeze into the itty bitty elevator with all the hugely obese city and county employees who obviously had made time for breakfast. Was it her fault she lived in the Heavenly Acres Gated Community, fifty miles from town, away from all the sweaty and horribly obese city and county people and traffic made it impossible to drive her Benz faster than fifty? She closed her eyes and tried to think of anything other than the woman with all the perfume standing next to her. She smelled exactly like her ex’s hussy. Walmart must’ve had a sale...the thought of “that” woman wearing her pearl necklace his rat-faced lawyer somehow managed to keep from her in the settlement.

Yep, Pamela Perfect was pissed.

She heard the ‘ding’ of the elevator door and opened her eyes just in time for yet another rodent in a suit to try and stuff himself into the elevator without first making sure it wasn’t full to the brim with people who made their living off real taxpayers like herself.

“Excuse me?!” She huffed.

He didn’t even look up from the cel phone he was playing with, but just cleared his throat and backed off just enough to let some people get off. “Bitch,” she heard him mutter under his breath as he hurried past her to cram himself back into a corner of the elevator.

She started to say something as she stepped out with some others, but simply settled for rolling her eyes and stepped away from the elevator door as it closed. She was used to it. Being perfect wasn’t easy. No, it certainly wasn’t. She took off her perfect coat and bent over slightly so she could look down past her perfect bustline to check out her perfect shoes. Satisfied, she leaned back up straight with perfect posture and pitched her perfect blonde hair back over her perfect shoulders.

Yep, it wasn’t easy being perfect, but it was definitely worth it. It made life a lot easier, she thought, as she looked around at all of the ordinary and downright ugly people buzzing around doing what ordinary and ugly people do. She shuddered a bit. Yep, being perfect made life worth living.

About the only thing it didn’t do was get you out of jury duty.

She saw the line of fat and ugly people waiting in line to register. She looked down at her perfectly high heels which, while they very much made her toned and sexy legs and tight and firm backside look perfect, weren’t exactly made for standing in long lines of ordinary people. So she walked to the front of the line just to make sure she had to...

“Yes, ma’am,” replied the bored, yet somehow perky bureaucratic drone in the Target off-the-rack pantsuit, “you have to wait in line with the rest.”

Sticking her tongue inside her cheek to stop herself from saying something she would possibly regret, Pamela Perfect turned back towards the end of the long line and wandered what the consequences would be for going back out to her car and driving right back to her perfect life and letting her lawyer deal with whatever lawyers dealt with. Which only reminded her about how much she hated lawyers. Rodents with briefcases and cel phones, all of them. Even hers. Which brought a ironic chuckle to her perfect mind, since she was stuck in a next of rats at the moment. No wonder she was pissed.

Her perfectly foul mood was interrupted by a shrill and peculiar voice from behind her. “Miss Pamela Perfect?”

She turned around, but couldn’t see anyone at first. “Yes?”

“You need to come with us.” The voice was coming down from somewhere around her perfect waist. She looked down to see a very short and exceedingly strange looking person wearing a deputy uniform. He looked to be no older than her own son, had an impossibly long and pointy nose and was, well, just very short and odd. He had bright orange hair and orange eyebrows that danced this way and that when his ridiculously large eyes moved from one side to the other of his almost triangular head.

“Pardon?” She tried not to laugh because, well, it’s not only improper but exceedingly dangerous for even a perfect woman to laugh at someone with a badge and a gun. Even if he looks like something that stepped out of a Saturday morning cartoon.

“You need to come with us,” he repeated, and grabbed one of her perfect arms. She felt another presence behind her pefect behind, but was too surprised at the scene to properly react, so she went with the flow as he led her to a door marked “Employees Only,” and hustled her through. She did look around a bit to see if anyone else thought this whole thing bizarre, but all the drones and ordinary people and rats in suits and ties went about their normal business as usual; just as if cartoon constables escorted perfect women through the lobby of the jury room of the county courthouse every hour of every day.

“Uh, can I ask...?” She started, only to be cut off by a deep booming voice from behind her.

“Tell it to the juuuudge!!”

She swallowed hard, raised both her perfect shoulders around her perfect ears and decided that maybe it was better to wait a while before saying anything else. That voice was frightening!

“Oh, don’t mind Frzzzp,” the short one said, smiling broadly, “he’s just got a really loud and scary voice, so he doesn’t talk much.” He led her to a service elevator and pressed the ‘up’ button. Pamela Perfect stared into the shiny elevator door instead of turning around, but all she could see in the reflection was a pair of googly eyes a good foot above her head. Her perfect body shivvered a bit.

The doors opened and she stepped in and slowly turned around. There was no one behind her! As the short cartoony deputy pressed a button on the panel, she bent her eyes a bit to read the name badge. “Phzzzp?”

“Yep,” Phzzzp replied with a smile. “And behind you is my brother, Frzzzp.”

Pamela looked at the inside of the elevator door as it started moving up. Two googly eyes (and nothing else) peered back at her from...somewhere. He perfect body shivvered again. “Phzzzp and Frzzzp?”

“That’s us!” Phzzzp looked up at her and wiggled his orange eyebrows, which jumped up and down above his pointy head. “We’re not from around here.”

“Uh, I’d never have guessed.” She looked at the elevator panel with her perfect blue eyes. The “13’ button was lit up. “I thought they didn’t have 13th floors anymore.”

“They usually don’t,” Phzzzp said, turning his head so that both of his eyes were on one side of his face. “We built it especially for you!”

“Me?!” She found herself blushing a perfect shade of red.

“Yep.” He put both his hands on his hip, which brought her attention again to the very real gun. He stuck his cartoon chest out proudly.

“Uh,” she squinted. “Aren’t you a little young to have a gun?

Suddenly the elevator stopped and he peered back at her with deadly seriousness, the black dots settling in the very middle of the whites of his googly eyes. “Yes. Yes I am.”

That settled, the elevators started up again.

Phzzzp laughed. “Actually, I’m 156 in Earth years. I just look young for my age.”

“I’m 157!” the scary voice boomed from somewhere behind Pamela, causing her perfect knees to knock together and her perfect hands to cover her perfect eyes.

Phzzzp bent over and whispered in Pamela’s perfect ear. “But he’s half-Bintlzonian, so it’s actually more like 102. He just likes to say he’s older than me.”

“And I have really good ears!”

The elevator doors opened just in time, and Pamela Perfect stepped out into what appeared to be a bizarre television version of a courtroom, complete with cameras and a studio audience, that immediately broke out into rounds of appluse, with a mixture of hoots and whistles thrown in for good measure.

Immediately, a tall, incredibly skinny teenaged girl with green hair, wearing a pink mini-dress and terribly awkward heels ran towards them, screaming and attempting her best to make it into the elevator door before it closed behind them. She failed.

“AAAAAarrrrrrrr!” She started pounding in vain on the door. “You two are SOOOOOO busted!” she screamed, to no one in particular.

Phzzzp smiled and looked at Pamela Perfect, who was extremely confused. “That’s just Candy. She’s our sister. She’ll also be your defense attorney.”

“Oh, that’s nice...” Pamela replied, trying to figure out which part of all this made the least bit of sense. “Defense attorney?”

“Yep.” Suddenly, Phzzzp wasn’t wearing the deputy uniform anymore. He was standing behind a desk in a suit and tie. Except when he walked out from behind the desk, the suit pants were shorts. And blue.

Pamela Perfect looked around the courtroom. Next to the judge’s bench, the asian court reporter looked bored. The baliff, a large black woman in a deputy uniform complete with badge and gun looked bored. Over in the jury box, the jury was already there. Six women and six men, all looking extremely bored. There were five studio cameras, all manned by what looked like Chippendale dancers, all naked from the waist up. And all looking bored.

She turned to the audience. No one was moving at all. It was all very quiet. Candy, evidently tired of banging on a door that wouldn’t open, ran over to Phzzzp. She was most definitely not bored.

“You are so busted mister! When I tell Mom...”

Phzzzp smiled with a shrug. “She wants us to observe the natives. We’re observing.”

“When she said observing, I’m sure she meant more than just old TV shows and Internet porn!” Candy balled up a fist and shook it in his general direction. “When I find my phone...”

“Good luck with that,” he grinned and opened his briefcase. “Right now, you better get over there. You have a job to do!”

“Job? Why should I?” She looked over at Pamela Perfect and felt a bit guilty. So she waved a little pity wave. Then turned back to her brother and shook her fist again. “Why should I care?”

Phzzzp looked over at Pamela. “Awww, sis, look at her. Alone. Confused. About to be judged and maybe sentenced. Who knows what’ll happen to her if she doesn’t get help.” He moved behind Candy and started pushing her towards a desk on the other side of the courtroom. “Besides, the way this world works, it’s her right to have smart representation. And you’re the smartest female I know.”

Candy looked at Pamela as Phzzzp shuffled her across the room. “Well, when you put it that way...”

“Just think of it as the boys against the girls. You’re always saying...”

“Yeah, I know what I’m always saying.” Candy half-smiled at Pamela Perfect as she now stood beside her. “Okay, just this once. As long as I’m stuck here.”

“That’s the spirit, Candy! Now, you gotta look the part.” Phzzzp closed his eyes and wiggled his orange brows. Suddenly Candy was dressed in a black suit and tie. Well, except for the pink skirt and same incredibly awkward heels.

“Sigh. Brothers!” Candy tugged on the tie to loosen it up some. Then she smiled and turned to Pamela and stuck out her hand. “Hi!”

Pamela Perfect waved a hand in front of her eyes and pinched her perfect waist. Then lightly slapped a perfect cheek. “This is a dream, right?”

“Uh, no. Well, for you it may as well be. You won’t remember anything later. But me...”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh, my stupid brothers do this kind of thing all the time. Mom goes off on some special errand for the Galactic Guides and leaves them with me. Then they use the Matter Transmutor and Event Generator to screw with the natives and put everything back before Mom gets home. One of these days I’m gonna bust them, but it just always seems like something happens to get rid of the evidence.”

“Uh, yeah, it’s a dream.” Pamela Perfect drew a heavy sigh and sat down on her perfect bum and waited to wake up.

Candy looked over at Phzzzp with a ‘look what you gave me to work with’ kind of glance and shrugged her shoulders. Then she looked down at Pamela Perfect. “Look, you can treat it like a dream if you want to, but while you’re ‘dreaming’ it, it’s gonna be real. Believe me, my brothers can be really snotty.” Then she bent down and whispered in one of Pamela’s perfect ears. “And incredibly pervy.”

Pamela felt her perfect chest heave just a bit. “Pervy?”

“Well, not themselves, but they’re getting to that nasty age where all they think about is watching the natives get native and trying to see what makes you...err...well, you know.”

Pamela remembered that time she went to the zoo when she was twelve and the elephant was washing himself and... She shivvered.

“Yeah.” Candy sighed. “Kinda like that.” She glared across the courtroom at her brother, who was cheerily grabbing the end of a long piece of paper from his briefcase and pulling and pulling and pulling. “But they get most of their ideas about you from some of the strangest places on your Internet, so sometimes it gets really pervy. I try not to think about it.”

Pamela Perfect stood up and ran over to the baliff, who was herself standing straight up next to the judge’s bench. Pamela waved a perfect hand in front of the black woman’s face, but she stood there, unmoving, her eyes staring straight ahead.

“Oh, that’s not gonna work.” Candy shook her head. The MTEG’s hooked straight into their heads. Well, not exactly straight, I guess. It’s hard to explain.”

Pamela ran over to the jury box, only to find every one of them with the same blank expression. Which would explain why they were there before she was. On her way back to her desk, Pamela passed one of the cameramen. He was, like just about everyone else in the courtroom, oblivious to everything, which gave her an excuse to run one of her perfect fingernails across his perfect chest, resulting in some perfectly fine sensations in some of her perfectly attuned private areas. Hey, if it was a dream, she figured she may as well make the best of it.

Suddenly, the baliff sprang to life. “Here come the judge! Here come the judge! Order in the courtoom, here come the judge!”

Pamela Perfect jumped a half foot in the air, but managed to make it back behind the desk just before the studio audience burst into another round of applause. The jury stood up in their box. The court reporter started typing away. Candy just rolled her eyes...

From a door off to the side, a pair of large googly eyes and a judge’s robe flowed towards the bench, and the crowd got wilder, increasing in volume until the eyes and robe got settled behind the bench, then all suddenly went quiet. “Oh, brother,” Candy sighed.

The baliff’s voice boomed. “The People versus Pamela Perfect! The prosecuting attorney will now read the charges!”

“Thank you, Ma’am,” Phzzzp smiled, and started at the top of his extremely long list. “If it please the court, by the power invested in me by the world wide web and, specifically by the web site known as the Erotic Mind Control Story Archives (or EMCA for short), speaking on behalf of readers everywhere, I now accuse the defendant, Pamela Perfect, of not being nearly perfect enough. Specifically...

“Being too smart.

Being too dumb.

Having tits too small.

Having an ass too small.

Not having enough oral sex.

Not having enough anal sex.

Not having enough animal sex.

Not having enough self-sex.

Not saying “Master” or “Mistress” nearly enough.

Saying “Master” or “Mistress” too often.

Not wearing nearly enough slutty clothes.

Wearing heels not high enough.

Not being lesbian enough.

Not being exhibitionist enough.

Not having sex with her teenage son.

Not having sex with her boss.

Not having sex with her ex-husband.

Not having sex with her ex-husband’s girlfriend.

Not having sex with her ex-husband’s lawyer.

Not having sex with her lawyer.

Not having sex with everyone in the jury room.

Not being hypnotized enough.

Being hypnotized too long.

Being too bitchy.

Not being bitchy enough.

Having too much story in between the mind control and the sex.”

“I just made the last one up myself,” Phzzzp smiled, his ink pen still in hand. “Oh, yeah, and I’m thinking about adding a few more when I think of them.”

Pamela Perfect put her head in her hands and started sobbing. “Now, now,” Candy patted her head. “No one’s perfect.”

“But I try so hard.”

“I know, I know. We’re gonna beat this.” Candy rose to her feet and stared at Phzzzp. “This time you’ve gone too far! Expecting this poor woman to do all of that perverted stuff just so a bunch of pervs on a website can get their rocks off. It’s inhumane, I tell you. Inhumane!” Candy’s arms flailed wildly and her tie popped out of her suit.

Phzzzp looked at her, plainly puzzled. “Uh, I’m not human.”

“Oh, yeah, I forgot. Well, it’s uncivilized, then. And inhumane. And stuff.”

“Objection overruled!” The robes shook.

“It wasn’t exactly an objection, dumbass brother o’ mine. More like an observation.”

“Obervation overruled!” A huge gavel came out of hyperspace and banged down loudly on the bench. The crowd went wild. Candy turned back towards the crowd and glared.

The gavel disappeared. “Phzzzp...err, prosecutor, call your first witness.”

“Hokie dokey.” Phzzzp stood up and waved at the empty witness stand. “The people call Mr. Perfect to the stand.” And, sure enough, there he was.

Pamela Perfect glared at her ex-husband from behind her desk as Phzzzp ambled over to the witness box. “So, Mr. Perfect, can you tell me why you got a divorce?”

“Yeah, the bitch wouldn’t do the stuff I wanted her to do.”

“Like what?”

“Well, when I hypnotized her, she wouldn’t have sex with my girlfriend. Or the dog. It was really pathetic.”

“Is there anything else she wouldn’t do?”

“Yeah, she wouldn’t fight it enough.”

“What exactly do you mean?”

“She gave in too easy. Well, except for the girlfriend and dog thing. Oh, yeah, and the lesbian hookers. But every other time, she just did what she was told without even the slightest fight. It was awful.”

“Objection!” Candy had just managed to get her tie back inside her suit too.

“Overruled!” Out came the gavel again. “You’ll get your chance later sis!”

Phzzzp leaned over on the witness box. “OK, describe one of those times when she wouldn’t fight.”

“Well, it wasn’t just one time, it was almost every time. It was, like, I snapped my fingers and it was on to the sex, no questions asked. Here I was getting hard expecting her to start objecting or something, but she just starts undressing or unzipping me or whatever. It’s really a ball buster, let me tell you!”

“Oh, yeah, I totally understand.” Phzzzp walked over to the jury box. You want to take a while to watch her sleepy eyed and saying ‘no’ and such and she’s all like wanting to stick it in right away. I mean, where’s the fun in that?”

Pamela Perfect took out a hanky and tried very hard to wipe the tears away as she watched the twelve people in the jury box mumble amongst themselves.

“And then there was the whole boob job thing. I mean, what husband doesn’t want his wife sporting triple E’s.”

That was, apparently, too much for Pamela Perfect. “You bastard!” she yelled, shooting up from her chair. “I got the damned things, but you got tired of them after two months!”

The gavel came out again and the googly eyes got all googlier. “Sit down and shut up, Miss Perfect.”

“No, wait!” Phzzzp objected, and walked quickly over to the defense desk just as Pamela Perfect found herself about to sit down, quite against her will. “I’m no expert on human boobies, but those don’t look like triple E’s,” Phzzzp said, staring at her perfect chest. He turned to the judge. “Judge?”

“Very well.” The eyes peered in Pamela’s direction. “The defendant will prove to the court...”

“Objection!” Candy jumped up and, tired of messing with it, just ripped off her tie. “Surely, you can’t be serious?”

“Sorry, sis, but you need to watch more TV court shows.” He stared at Pamela and she found her fingers unbuttoning her blouse. “She made the claim herself.” He smiled as Miss Perfect dropped her blouse on the desk and reached up to the front of her bra. “Oh, and don’t call me Shirley.”

The crowd gasped as Pamela’s bra hit the floor to reveal her less-than-perfect boobs. The cameramen swung all the cameras around so they got at least three good angles. Candy fumed. “Well, it’s obvious from the scars that she had bigger boobies at one time. Is it such a crime to want to have your perfect posture back?”

“No, I guess not.” Phzzzp replied, turning back to his desk and retrieving the list of charges. And if she’s willing to stay like that for the rest of the trial, the people will agree to drop the “not exhibitionist enough” charge. He held up his pen as if to cross it out and stared over at the defense desk.

Candy looked over at Pamela Perfect, who had both hands over her boobies. She was looking at the cameras and blushing again in that perfectly pink shade. “Oh, well, everyone’s seen them already.”

Phzzzp ran his pen across a line on his list. “And I guess I’ll go ahead and cross off the tits thing too.” He looked over at the defense table. “See, sis, you’re doing really good!”

Candy looked over at Pamela Perfect, naked from the neck up and still sobbing a bit. “Yeah, if you say so,” she muttered to herself.

“Anything else of this witness?” Frzzzp thundered from the bench, obviously proud of himself for learning the TV courtroom lingo.

“Just one more thing,” Phzzzp mused whilst walking over to the witness box. “How does the whole Master/Mistress thing work?”

“Well,” Mr Perfect started, “I’m not all that big on it myself, but my girlfriend really liked it when she puts on the tapes I made back before the divorce. Oh, yeah, and those tapes were some of the biggest sellers on my website, so someone must really love ‘em...”

“Objection!” Candy was almost tearing at the edges of her miniskirt. “OOoooooooooo, I’m so mad!” And she was, too. Her ears were steaming and her hair was getting all spikey-like.

Phzzzp, bowed in her direction. “Okay, sis, your witness. I like to watch the fireworks.”

Candy fumed all the way to the witness box. Her footprints were melted in the floor. Behind the bench, the gavel had turned into a hand fan and Frzzzp was waving furiously, but sweat was still pouring from somewhere no one could see. Mr. Perfect slouched backwards in his chair. “Soooo, let me get this straight!” She opened up her hand and little flames sprung up from her fingernails as she counted them with her other hand. “My client let you hypnotize her?”

“Yeah.”

“Got a boob job for you?”

“Yeah.”

“Let you have sex with her whenever you wanted?”

“Pretty much.”

“Wherever you wanted?”

“Pretty much.”

“In whatever...uh...holes you wanted.”

“Yeah.”

“And you sold all this stuff on the internet?”

“Most of it.”

“And you divorced her?

“Yeah.”

“Why, exactly?”

“Well, there was the girlfriend thing. And the dog thing. Oh, yeah,” he laughed, finally, “and she deserved it ‘cause she’s a bitch!”

The crowd erupted in laughter, as did the jury. And the cameramen.

Candy grabbed a bucket of water from hyperspace and dumped it on her head. Her hair hung down around her ears as she slipped quietly back to the defense desk and sat down. “No further questions,” she muttered.

“Next witness!” Frzzzp boomed.

Phzzzp stood up and waved towards the witness stand. “The people call Perry Perfect!” And, sure enough, there he was.

Immediately, Pamela Perfect regretted her decision to go topless and covered her boobs with her hands. She couldn’t bring herself to look at her son in the witness box. Phzzzp had no such problems.

“Hey, there’s Perry!” Phzzzp turned to smile knowingly into the cameras, then looked back to the seventeen year old in the witness box. “So, Perry, what do you think of your mom?”

“She’s fucking hot!” The crowd erupted in hoots and howls.

“Aside from her hotness, what else can you tell us about her?”

“She won’t have sex with me. It’s a bummer.” Over at the defense table, Pamela Perfect was trying her best to slink down under it.

“Is that unusual?”

“Wha, well, yeah. All the kids have hot moms that have sex with them. Hell, the kids with hot moms have sisters that let them have sex with them too. But I don’t have a hot sister, which is actually kinda strange now that I think about it.”

“Why won’t your mom have sex with you.”

“I dunno. I watched all those tapes on the website. Hell, she had sex with everyone but dad’s girlfriend and the dog. But she won’t even let me peek at her in the shower or getting dressed. I guess she’s just a bitch.” The crowd let loose with another round of laughter.

Phzzzp looked over at the jury before turning back to the defense table. “Your witness, sis.”

Candy had her face covered with a double facepalm. “No questions.”

Frzzzp was about to bang his gavel again, when Phzzzp suddenly got an idea. He looked at Perry, then looked over at his mother, who was finally crawling out from beneath the table. “Hey, Frzzzp, I feel kinda sorry for the kid. Maybe we can call a recess and...”

Candy jumped up from behind her desk and stared down both of them. “Don’t you dare!”

Phzzzp laughed. “It was just an idea. No biggie. I mean, if all the other kids are doing it...”

“Ooooh, you are gonna be soooo busted! You have no idea how busted you’re gonna be!” She was stomping her feet up and down so rapidly, the whole studio was shaking.

“Don’t blow a smokestack, sis!” Phzzzp snapped his fingers and a smallish teenaged blonde girl walked slowly down from the audience and stood in front of the witness box. “Perry, this is...well, I don’t know exactly who this is, but she’s your hot sister now. Hypnotized and ready for action, complete with loving memories and everything. Front door, back door, side door, whatever. Enjoy!” The girl suddenly shook her head, smiled and jumped into the witness box and smothered Perry with very un-sisterlike kisses.

“I love a job well done, don’t you Frzzzp,” his brother said as Perry dragged his sexed-up “sister” into a side room and slammed the door shut. “Where were we?”

“Unbelieavable!” Candy fumed as she watched her brothers yuck it up in front of the bench. “They think they’re actually learning anything about humans from some stupid porn website!”

“Next witness?” Frzzzp thundered from behind the bench.

“The people call Mister Harold Eckert, PHD!” And, sure enough, there he was.

“Oh, God,” Pamela Perfect sighed.

“Who’s that?” Candy asked, innocently.

Pamela Perfect plopped down in her less than perfect seat. “That’s my ex-boss.

(to be continued)