The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do The Twist: Chapter Three

Nicole thought about purple. Like, really thought about it. About how much she loved it. About how pretty a colour it was. About everything that was great about it really. In fact, as she sat in front of the mesmerizing lap-top screen and felt her brain dribble out of the corner of her mouth and fall with a splat against the key-board she couldn’t really think about anything else.

It reminded of latex, really. The way the purple screen rippled and shined in just the right way to catch the light. She thought about them both; purple and latex. A purple latex bikini would be cool as hell, she decided, but it would have to be a ‘push-up’ so that boys, and girls, could get the best view of her tits.

It’d need to be tear-away too, so that when some lucky boy, or girl, was fucking her she’d be able to just rip it away any time she liked...

“...wait. Whatthefuck?” Nicole slurred, blinking awake.

Her hand stopped molesting her right nipple and instead shot forward to slam the lap-top shut.

“What the fuck?” She gasped and shook her head. “Christ.”

She glanced around, panicked, and started to scrabble around in the dirt. “Radio. Got to find the radio. Got to call...”

“Looking for this?” A deep, firm voice came from behind her.

She whirled around, her hand going for the pistol that hung at her side. Her holster was empty.

The large, muscular man in the security outfit was holding both the radio and her gun in one large, powerful hand. “Had to take ‘em, I’m afraid. Didn’t want you hurting yourself, or calling for help.”

Nicole gulped once, then turned her eyes to the stranger’s other hand; in it was a thin, sleek dart gun.

“Shit,” She sighed. The dart gun hissed once as the stranger chuckled.

One down, he thought as the purple-filled dart embedded itself in Nicole’s breast, four to go.

* * *

He found the dominatrix by the pool, exactly where she’d been on the video. A cluster of empty glasses lay abandoned by her side as she lazily watched the bimbos frolicking in the warm, blue-gold water.

She was pretty, he supposed, but nothing like the beauties that Mr. Stacker could create. It had taken only five minutes to transport the hacker-girl back to the transformation labs. From the pool it would take ten.

He slid the dart-gun into his back-pocket and began to walk over. “Excuse me, miss?”

The woman craned her head upwards and smiled sweetly at him, “Fuck off.”

“What?” He stammered, stunned.

“You heard me,” the woman smiled, then gently lowered her glasses, “fuck off.”

“But...” Manute’s face had ‘confused’ written all over it. “What...”

Elizabeth let her glasses slip down on her face, exposing her deep, electric eyes. “What did I say, idiot?”

“Fuck off...?” Manute half-asked, half-answered.

“So why haven’t you?” Elizabeth’s smile faded. “Fuck. Off.”

“Because...” Manute’s eyebrows furrowed inward. “I...have to...?”

“Yes?” Elizabeth leaned back in her seat and turned her gaze back on the bimbos by the water, disinterested.

“I’ve got to take you to Mr. Stacker,” Manute murmured. “Why am I telling you this...?”

Elizabeth jerked around, now her face was the one etched with confusion. “What was that?”

“I said, ‘Why am I telling you this?’” Manute repeated.

“Not that, you moron, the other bit.”

“Oh, I’ve got to take you to Mr. Stacker...”

“Why?” Elizabeth asked sternly, leaning in closer and flashing her eyes at him, full power now, he’d be lucky to even think about resisting.

“To turn you into a bimbo-slut,” Manute answered, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Elizabeth glanced back at the women by the pool, and for the first time she saw just how uniformly busty, giggly and vapid they all looked. “Well, that makes sense. That’d explain Diane’s presence as well...”

“Diane...?” Manute asked stupidly, still staring at Elizabeth.

“My slave,” Elizabeth murmured aloud, deep in thought, then she turned and took in the large man. “Oh, you’re still here?”

“Yes...?” Manute answered, bewildered.

“Well,” Elizabeth stood slowly and locked eyes with the head of security.

“Uh...” Manute stammered. He tried, desperately, to look away.

“Fuck. Off.” Elizabeth hissed.

Then, turning on her heel, she headed off toward the resort building.

Manute simply gawked stupidly after her, before turning on his own heel and heading in the opposite direction.

* * *

Alexis sighed and tapped her foot impatiently against the floor beneath the counter. This was unbelievable, you’d think a place where the workers were, in most likelihood brainwashed servants, would run efficiently.

“Can you fucking believe this?” Alexis jerked around to look at Roxanne.

Roxanne shrugged dumbly, then jerked away as a pair of over-large breasts rubbed against her.

“Ooooh! Like, sorry!” The owner of the breasts giggled, then jiggled away.

“Jesus,” Roxanne sighed, “look, maybe we should call this a bust.”

Alexis’ eyes narrowed into a fierce scowl. “That would mean leaving Diane, Candice and Susan. Not happening.”

“I’m just saying,” Roxanne threw her hands up in mock defeat, “we have to consider the possibility that they’ve been....”

She gulped.

“What?” Alexis asked, annoyed. “What have they ‘been’?”

“Y’know,” Roxanne shrugged, then sighed. “Forget it.”

“Already forgotten,” Alexis gave a satisfied nod then turned away.

Roxanne simply sighed.

* * *

Nicole’s arms flexed and struggled against the bindings holding her against the chair. The screen had been on for about thirty minutes, but the idiots had taken her glasses from her. The only thing she could hear was that awful, whispering voice in her ear.

“Motherfucker,” She hissed. The dildo in her vagina pulsed and whined and buzzed her towards a new orgasm as the plug in her ass inflated to fill her completely. “Nngh!”

God, her whole body was on fire! How could something so hellish feel so good? She suppressed a shivered moan as she thought about what would have happened if they’d left her glasses on.

She pulled against the restraints again. This time, they snapped open. She uttered a short gasp of surprise and glanced down at the metal bands. She was free. They’d opened up precisely along the locking mechanism. She was...

...free. She paused. This wasn’t right. It shouldn’t have been this easy.

“Fuck it,” She sighed and stood up slowly. The dildo and plug stayed inside her, disconnecting from the chair with a light hiss. She winced, then took a short, halting step. Her legs rubbed together gently as pleasure erupted along the length of her body. God, she had to get out of here. This was fucking crazy. Perverted. More so than any other case she’d ever been on.

“Have to get out of here.” She moaned as the dildo in her pussy hummed and throbbed and brought her to another orgasm. Oh. God.

The room was empty and dark, but for the two glowing screens that bathed her in light. There was the purple screen she’d just been staring at and a white one sitting on a table nearby. A laptop. Her laptop, to be exact.

She stepped gingerly and slowly, lest she disturb the sex toys buried inside her, across to the laptop and glanced down at it. The screen was back to normal, no longer blaring purple light outward. Someone had closed down the bio-malware advertisement that she had foolishly been tricked by.

That was good. On the other hand, her account was still logged in. That was bad.

“See what I can do here,” She murmured as she tapped away at the keys. She was a touch-typist, but the strain on her bare eyes as she looked at the screen was still a major annoyance.

Click-clack. She was in, accessing the internal Agency messaging system. Super secret, super encoded. Alexis had told her not to use it unless it was an emergency. Now was definitely a fucking emergency.

She entered in the Director’s code-phrase and began to type;

‘Madam Director Romanov,

Agent Three calling, site is secure. Several high class technologies located. Need your presence.

- Agent Three’

There. Perfect. Wait, her eyes throbbed as she read over the message she’d just typed. That wasn’t right....

...the site definitely wasn’t secure, and there was no way they were calling down the head of the Agency with what was going on.

The lights above flickered on.

Nicole gasped and reeled back, covering her eyes.

“Excellent work, my dear,” A voice said quietly from behind her. A man’s voice.

She blinked the spots out of her eyes.

“Oh sorry,” The man spoke again, “here you are.”

Two wrinkled hands reached out and placed her glasses on her face, over her eyes. Nicole gasped, adjusted them, then felt a surge of anger rise up in her naked, trembling body.

“You fuck!” She hissed and swung at Mr. Stacker.

He laughed as the punch stopped an inch from breaking his nose. “I’m afraid you can’t hurt me, my dear. All part of the programming.”

“Programming?” Nicole glanced past Stacker and spotted the two guards standing behind him, arms folded across their chest. A spike of fear shot up her spine and wormed its way into her brain. Panic seized her thoughts.

“Why yes, the programming,” Mr. Stacker clapped his hands together gleefully, “what did you think, the chair and the light was just for show?”

“You...” Nicole glanced at the chair, then gasped as the dildo in her pussy kicked up a notch. “You programmed me?”

“Of course,” Stacker chuckled, “Why else would you lure your director here?” He nodded to the computer screen.

Nicole glanced at it, “Oh. Shit.”

“Please press enter and send that message darling,” Stacker laughed, “I’ve already extracted the co-ordinates any other visitors would use to land at from your companions.”

Nicole fought the urge for only a second before her hand clamped down over the enter button and pressed it down. The message was sent with a ‘blip’. She struggled back a tear and turned back to Stacker; stoic, impassive. “My companions?”

“Yes,” Mr. Stacker nodded and gently grabbed her arm, “Candi and Suzy.”

Nicole’s face tightened into a miserable grimace as Mr. Stacker gently guided her over to the chair. “Candice and Susan?”

“If you want to call them that, Nikki,” Mr. Stacker sighed impatiently.

“Nikki?” Nicole gave a disgusted grunt, “That’s not my name.”

“It will be,” Mr. Stacker smiled, then locked the restraints shut over her limbs. “Now trust me on this Nikki, this time, they won’t break.”

Nicole whimpered as Mr. Stacker swung the pulsing, glowing screen back in front of her eyes and the dildo pulsed and the plug expanded once more. Her irises pulsed in time with the rhythmic flashing of the purple light as she fell into trance. A weak, mewling moan slipped past her lips.

Stacker simply laughed.

* * *

The door of the hotel room swung open harshly and slammed against the door-frame with enough force to shake a vase loose from its place. The vase toppled to the ground and smashed against the floor.

Diane registered the disturbance dimly. She was far too busy polishing a pair of Mistress’ heels with her tongue.

“There you are!” Manute chuckled as he spotted the slave kneeling by the bed.

Diane’s unfocused eyes glanced around lazily, then settled on Manute’s leering face, “Mistress?”

“Not quite,” Manute smiled as the two security guards on either side of him stepped forward. Three to go.

* * *

The guard groaned as he came. His cum-slick fingers worked his shaft furiously as he tried, once more, to please his Mistress.

Elizabeth pursed her lips and gave a disapproving sneer, “Stop.”

The flummoxed, exhausted guard gave a sigh of relief as he finally let go of his jerking, spasming member.

She’d found him behind the back of the resort, preparing some sort of tranquilizer gun and watching two women that stood by the reception desk through the glass windows of the lobby. She’d tranced him easily, then taken the gun from him and told him to masturbate as hard as he could.

“Tell me where they make the...” Elizabeth rolled the word around on her tongue distastefully, “...bimbosluts.”

The guard’s muscular form trembled once as he groaned and his eyes locked onto Elizabeth’s. “On the other side of the island, past the jungle. There’s an underground facility.”

Elizabeth’s lips twisted into a sharp smile. “Wonderful. Now...”

The guard’s pupils dilated as Elizabeth’s words bored into his mind. “Yes, Mistress?”

“...go to my room and find the biggest, most painful dildo you can find.”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Then shove it up your ass,” Elizabeth’s smile widened. Things were looking up.

* * *

“This is bullshit,” Alexis hissed and shook her head, “let’s head back to Nicole.”

Roxanne’s mouth split wide open into a broad smile, “You don’t have to tell me twice.”

Roxanne let out an exasperated chuckle as they turned around and headed back outside, “Y’know, I’ll tell Alexis, this has been one exciting vacation.”

“Can the sarcasm,” Alexis retorted sternly, “it ain’t over yet.”

“Yeah, well...” Roxanne began, but stopped herself as she felt Alexis tighten reflexively next to her. “What is it?”

Alexis jerked her head subtly toward the lobby door. Standing beside it were three security guards, each one clutching a tranquilizer pistol in their large, muscular hands. “Shit.”

“What do we do?” Roxanne whispered as she stared at the guards.

One of the guards glanced upward. Their eyes met. He shouted something unintelligible and raised his pistol.

“Run!” Alexis grunted and turned on her heel, dashing back toward the reception desk.

The air around them came alive with action as the guards opened fire.

* * *

“Sir?” Manute grunted as he stepped inside Stacker’s office. “We got the other woman, the enslaved one, thought you might want to know...”

“Ah?” Stacker gasped out, his hand resting on the top of Candi’s bobbing head. “Well, oh, we’ll have to move ahead with our plans. Make sure she’s put in a chair before the hour is out, understood?”

“Already done, sir,” Manute nodded, then stepped back, “Um, sir?”

“Yes, Manute?”

“The tech-heads are reporting that the other girl, um, Nikki?”

“Yes?”

“They’re saying she’s resisting the process,” Manute shifted awkwardly on his feet.

“Give it time,” Stacker groaned as he came, flooding Candi’s mouth with his seed, “patience is a virtue, Manute.”

“Understood, sir,” Manute nodded, then left the room.

Stacker placed a pensive finger on his chin, then gently pushed the giggling bimbo between his legs away.

* * *

Roland Jensen had been working at Twisteez for over a year and he’d always thought that Mr. Stacker was the most impressively powerful human being he’d ever met.

All that changed five minutes ago, when his Mistress came walking into the lab.

He stared into her eyes and gulped heavily.

“Can you hear me, Roland?” Elizabeth intoned slowly.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Now....”

Elizabeth’s eyes glinted with malice. “Show me where you transform the girls, then we’re going to have a chat with your old boss.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

* * *

END OF CHAPTER THREE