The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Docility Trigger

Chapter 1 — Tender Oppression

* * *

“Aaaaah! Yes! More...faster!”

So good...I want to just give in, let my womanly delights sweep my mind away as my body shakes under a good, hard dicking. But I cannot. As much as I love being used, it is, first and foremost, my duty. I’m letting this strong and powerful Man fuck my naughty little body over the table, but I’m not a cheap slut...I’m an expensive, experienced one. So I stem the tide, remain in control, so my clear blue eyes can stare into his. So I can smile, gasp in admiration, let him now how completely he owns me.

“Aaah...Aah! Hmmm! Yeeess!”

My body shakes up and down like a raggedy straw doll. My pussy spasms, desperate to get more out of that delicious cock. Making me feel so good nets you a show of love and submission. It earns you the assurance that your biggest fan is a gorgeous woman. The certainty that, slutty whore that I may be, your dick is my absolute favorite.

“You’re the best...Aah! Fuck me harder, ravage your little whore...!”

He likes when I talk dirty. Goodie, I love it too. I look so childlike and virginal on the outside, how else are Men going to know all I want is dick? Well, and love, and kisses, and beautiful dresses. I’m such a silly, needy girl. But that’s alright, because I know a man’s desires are more important than mine. I’m a good girl.

“Ooooh! Mmmyaaaah...So good. So goooood!”

Right now, I am programmed as a pleasure girl. Made for passion, so I might produce a large amount of magic, and obedient, so I might only give it to the more deserving Men. I think about sex all the time, but I never step out of line and misbehave. Should a man claim me as his wife, I will give up on sex and start living for love. Then I’ll be programmed to be unwavering in this mindset. Such is the righteous way of the city of the waterfall.

I push my generous chest upwards and brush my hand against my sensitive nipples, enough to excite him and give myself a little cherry on top, but not so much that he would think his thrusts aren’t enough to make me moan. I feel an orgasm building, again. My thoughts scatter, my voice gets louder and lewder. It will be the fifth time this wonderful man has conquered me.

“Aaaah...I...I’m coming...Keep going...I...I love...Aaah! Yeeessss! AaaaAAAAAANNNGH!”

He blows his load as I scream. I’ll never get tired of this...To think unleashed, uneducated girls accuse us women of faking such explosions of passion...Heaven forbid! Our pussies are trained by the best orgonomancers. I’m a courtesan, a luxury whore. I orgasm fast and hard, and give Men both a great fuck and a good week of magical energy. And I take pride in that.

“Aaah...aaah...Thank you for using me, Sir...”

“The pleasure was all mine, Elizabeth.”

My customer pulls out and snaps his fingers, and smiles in satisfaction when a blue flame flickers to life. From female generator to male user. With five orgasms worth of orgone, he could burn down a building. I can tell he is grateful, but we both know I shouldn’t expect gratitude for my duty. Besides, my conversation isn’t that great when I’m mewling in afterglow.

He puts his clothes back on and departs. My last customer for today...Such a pity. Bah! Tomorrow is Saturday, I’ll surely get stuffed all I want! Until then...free time!

First thing, naturally, is to freshen myself. Even alone, it’s the duty of a woman to be at her most appealing, and I do hope I won’t be alone tonight! So I take a shower, washing away the dankness of ecstasy so that I look pure and fresh again. I reapply my makeup and take all the time I need to make sure I look perfect. My full lips, my little nose, the slight freckles under my baby blue eyes with long eyelashes...My cute features are my pride and joy. I would spend hours perfecting my makeup if I hadn’t learned in school how to be quick and efficient.

Once satisfied, I pick up my discarded corset and poodle skirt on the floor and get dressed. I put my corset on, the reinforced white top fitting my lithe waist perfectly and nestling my heavy, lightly freckled bosom. My back is thankful to be relieved of this sensuous load. Not that they are cantaloupes, but I’m a rather small and very delicate woman. Just as I should be.

Speaking of which, I check on my choker. My wedding ring to Malekind. It appears as a pretty band of laced cloth, but it is an orgonomancy device. It controls the tendrils hidden under my hair, keeping my mind perfect. It would never come off, of course, but I like to check on it to make sure I’m free of any thoughts illegal for a woman to have. I’m a huge magic generator after all, it’s nothing but common sense to keep me away from ambition and hubris. Only Men can be trusted with using my power, and I’m all the happier for it! Making love all day long, knowing my station, being free of unhappy thoughts...what more could I possibly aspire to?

But as I adjust my neckline, striving for the perfectly symmetrical cleavage, a sharp pain shatters my perfect world. I think I fell off my chair, but I cannot feel nor see anything. Only darkness.

* * *

Something happens to me. Emotions. Strong, ugly ones. Fear, anger, despair. But these aren’t a woman’s emotions! Worse...my neck is naked! My choker! It’s gone! I’m no longer protected from bad thoughts! What is happening to me?

I hear a Man. Oh, thank the Mother! He’ll explain everything to me...

“Hm. So that’s the thing that came on board?”

“Yes sir!” Other men behind me confirm. “It has used its last orgone reserves to jump to the city with the help of makeshift balloons and grappling hooks. It was too exhausted to resist capture.”

I’m surrounded by men! Aaaah, I love that feeling! Plus the one in front of me is so handsome! Young, light beard, roguish looks...ooooh, he makes me feel all dewey. But before I can fantasize about him conquering me, I hear a croaky voice.

“Don’tcha ‘it’ like I’m some sorta animal, you shit sundaes!”

“What do you mean?” Frowns the handsome man, a hint of a smirk on his lips. “Living in a desert with inconsistent gravity and no technology to speak of doesn’t sound so human to me. Besides, neutral pronouns seems fair. You barely even look like a female.”

“Pretty sure I’ve got the right parts, dude.”

“You would be mistaken.” He sighs. “You barbarians do not know anything about the fair sex. You hear about our magic and wealth and stop at thinking how to steal them. You would better pay attention to our social order and strive to learn from it.”

“Wow, you’re a piece of work, aren’tcha? And sorry to burst yer bubble but we don’t get lotsa opportunities to see how life’s like in that waterfall city of yers. We jus’ know yer sitting in pretty gardens with unscientifical powers and shite and leaving us all to die!”

What a distasteful thing! Is she a Wasteling? Do people even learn to talk here? Judging from her language, apparently not! Thankfully, her bile slides right off the sexy man’s skin. He shrugs.

“And why would we want to save a race that can spawn degenerate females such as you?”

“Because that’s the human thing to do?! And fer fuckssakes, why do you keep bringing up women?”

“Because everything is about women, wretch.” Patiently explains the wonderful Man. “Understanding and controlling them is what allows us to strive out of the Wastes’ reach.”

“Ha! Not outta mah reach though!”

“Yes, you are one resourceful gnat, aren’t you? Invading your betters to steal their power with only pathetic speed-augmenting magic is quite the hubris. It will go unrewarded, I’m afraid, but at least some worth will come out of it. As of right now, you are a test subject.”

I feel rage in my heart, and my hands fly towards the man’s throat. What?! Unforgivable! Absolutely unforgivable! What is happening? I don’t want this! It’s not me, Sir! I’m a good girl!

...Thankfully, my treacherous hands are stopped when the man snaps his fingers and binds them in magical tethers. Oh, thank the Mother! I don’t know what’s happening, but thank the Mother men can deal with this madness.

“Graaargh! Face me, ya coward!” Yells the disgusting thing I seem to somehow inhabit.

“Sedate this scum and bring it to the lab.”

“Aye aye, sir!”

I feel strong, manly hands touch my temples and sending a surge of relaxing magic throughout my ailing brain. Oooh this feels so nice! I’m back in the darkness but the alien, unfeminine feeling fades away. Thank the Mother...

My vision returns. I’m back in my love nest. I sigh in relief then get up slowly, careful not to fray my cute blue dress. “Goodness, what a strange event.” I think out loud once I’m back on my high heels. Could it be my lovers literally fucked me silly? I was rebellious, flat as a board and I didn’t even have my nails done! I’d better go to the clinic.

Yes, I should get a check up right away! I wouldn’t bear becoming a nuisance for men! So I take my purse, check my reflection one last time, and set out into the city.

* * *

I step foot outside of the brothel and stretch my arms. I love that slightly salty scent in the air, reminder of how far we have come. To think the Earth started dying because the girls of the twenty first century thought themselves entitled to their newfound power. Truly unforgivable, but I must confess the Falling Ocean is a wonderful sight. Much like the seas of ancient times, only on a 80° angle. An endless waterfall that never runs out, flowing unto itself and leaving the Wastes below dried and dead.

My silly brain doesn’t quite understand how the city can hang onto the impossible waters, but it knows my duty is to create magic, not worry my pretty little head about it. All I know is, Men have wrangled our wild powers into a force of good, and created Heaven.

Our city does not have a name, for it is the only one left on Earth, but I think of it as Providence. I love everything about it. Its wide, open streets, its delightfully quaint buildings, the ever-present flower pots and gardens. Providence is like one city-sized park of old, made even more beautiful by the ambient magic and, of course, the people.

I walk gracefully toward the marketplace, and marvel at how pretty all the women are. My generous cleavage is no rare sight, but my short and childish stature is. The woman of Providence is a model, a lithe Goddess with long, flowing hair and features to match the glamour of the old motion pictures. Her choker and the net under her hair keeps her obedient and feminine. Her pretty head is filled with love, gentle passion, and unwavering loyalty to the truth of being the subservient sex.

Yes...For all our beauty, we simply do not compare to the glory of our men. Tall, strong, short or hefty, they all walk with confidence and strength. They have the intelligence, rational thinking and will to use our orgone wisely. I can barely even comprehend how glorious it must be to be a man! To be able to rule over my silly urges and emotions, to have a goal beyond my next orgasm. To have a mind immune to such preposterous delusions as a Wasteling in Providence. But I understand that I am just a woman and that I must accept my station.

“It’s alright...” I once again think out loud with my pinky on my full lips, airheaded as I am. “The doctors will fix my choker and I will be perfect again.”

Oh, that reminds me! I should take today’s newspaper for the waiting room. I walk to the kiosk and smile to the clerk. Oh, he is so handsome...My mind is already racing with all sorts of fantasies. Would he take me missionary? From behind? Would he let me suck him? Ah...Focus, Elizabeth, do not waste the man’s time with your foolishness.

“One Flowers Daily, please!”

I am being fanciful, of course. There are only two dailies in Providence and the law forbids women to lay their eyes on the Ocean Herald. It is full of debates and political ideas we’re not equipped to comprehend. My choker would silence the very thought of asking for the Men’s newspaper.

“Here you go, my lady.” Replies the vendor as he hands me the goods. “Come here.”

I tiptoe to him and let him wrap his strong manly arms around my soft and delicate body. Women can’t own currency, so naturally we pay in sex and orgone. We kiss, and I use my best tongue technique to reward him for his hard work. He goes the extra mile and fondle my big breasts.

“Aaaah...You’re spoiling me, Sir...”

“Well, good girls should be touched.”

“Yes, of course. Thank you.”

I step back, curtsey and resume walking, softly biting my lips. I’ve just finished work and I’m already all wet and ready to go. I’m such a good girl!

A flight of stairs later, I arrive in a large, beautiful garden with exquisitely arranged flower beds. No wonder, this garden is being tended to by its own resident gardener. One of the few non sex-related jobs women can have. Of course, that doesn’t mean gardeners don’t make love. The blonde woman in raw yet pretty overalls is, in fact, busy doing just that! A gentleman in business attire is ravishing the living daylights out of her through a convenient hole in her overall’s midsection.

“Kyaaaah!” She screams, filling the garden with pretty music. “Thank you Sir I needed the dick so muuuch aaAAAh! ”

He’s really going at it! Her breasts are small, just a C-cup, but they’re jiggling out of their denim cradle under her Lord’s might. I’m so jealous!

Meanwhile, the women around are free to watch and touch themselves. I certainly do not shy away from sliding to fingers into my corset and rub my left nipple! The public sex is really my favorite part of life in Providence. I’ve heard grim tales of the past. Puritanism. Morals. Consent. Not having a good chance of a strong, hunky man claiming you and fucking you to orgasm every time you leave your house of pleasure. Silly and sexless...Being a woman back in those times must have been hell!

Uh...waah? Oh no, I feel lightheaded. Is it starting again? I’d better sit down, I don’t want to make a scene. Luckily, there’s an unoccupied bench. I hurry to it and...there.

* * *

I made it just in time. Once again, I’m thrown into a set of alien sensations. I lie on my back, I feel cold, my chest is depressingly light, there’s thoroughly unfeminine anger in my heart and by the Mother, I feel resentment towards the Man from before! How terrible! Though...I am wearing a choker now! A malfunctioning one, evidently, but it’s better than nothing. Whatever those hallucinations are, I’m confident they aren’t my memories at least. I was raised obedient and pretty!

Suddenly, doors open right in front of me. It appears the thing I inhabit is lying down in some sort of box. The man from before towers over me. He wears a labcoat now.

“Hi, Wasteling.” He greets. “I haven’t introduced myself during the interrogation. I’m Doctor Abel. I’ll be your orgonomancer.”

I want to smile and greet him properly. Instead, I bark at him.

“Whaddya do to me ya sick fucker?!”

“Erika, the mirror, please.”

Outside of my field of vision, a proper woman says “Right away, Sir!” and obeys. He turns the round hairdresser mirror towards me and...Oh my goodness! How can such an ugly thing exist? “I” have got small lips, fighting scars, a shaved head and, of course, a violent, hateful expression. Is this even female?! Oh...Oh wait. She’s not bald by design, she just had the choker installed. I can even see the mesh of mind-controlling devices wrapped around the scalp. Hair will grow through it.

“What the fuck is this thing?!” Objects the ugly thing. “I’ll beat the shit out of...”

I feel my stand-in trying to activate magic power, but unable to lift even a finger.

“Wha...What the hell? I got some sleep, I should be able to use mah boost! Whadda fuck did ya do?”

“The thing around your head is a control device.” Drably explains Dr. Abel. “It operates on a very basic pacification program right now, but after it analyzes your primitive brain, it will be able to easily alter your every thought. As of right now, your name is Project Purity.”

“Like Hell! Mah name is Staz!”

Ugh. Even its name is atrocious.

“Hey, Erika, come over.”

“Yes Sir!”

The woman comes into view. She has normal E-cup breasts and a cute nurse outfit, but it is obvious from her lusty expression that she is a pleasure girl like me.

“This is a proper woman.” Explains the Man to the Wasteling. “She has been patiently raised since her birth to be feminine, docile and humble. She wears the same control device as yours so the mindset that has been instilled in her since childhood remains pure. Isn’t that right, Erika?”

“Yes sir, I’m a good girl.”

“Yer batshit insane! Thas’ no education, that’s sex slavery!”

“Under archaic standards, sure. But no female in our sanctuary city may leave the school until she is as much of a good girl as Erika. As such, the sex slavery you speak of is perfectly natural and comfortable. Here, it’s just the way women are.”

“Why, you absolute madman?” Shrieks the Wasteling. “Why wouldya do this to your women?”

“Is staying alive enough reason for you? Sure, we don’t spit on the sex, but there is more to it. There would be no use trying to explain, though. You already have a lot of learning to do.”

Ah, such wisdom! He’s sexy, calm, smart and...everything, oooh I’m so glad he’s in charge! He gave the Wasteling a control choker, I’m sure he can teach her?

“Wha? Whaddya mean?” Inquires the ugly female thing.

“Project Purity, your new purpose in existence is to prove even an adult Wasteling can be fully socialized as a proper woman. You will now be re-educated from the ground up. Your body rebuild for sex. There will remain nothing of your current self, and you will become a genuine, fully docile pleasure girl.”

“What? No! Nooo!”

Ooh! What good news! That poor thing can be saved yet. Orgonomancers are Providence’s best! She’ll surely become just like me. Maybe these hallucinations can turn out to be interesting after all!

* * *