The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Docility Trigger

Chapter 2 — Happily Ever After

I come to, still sitting peacefully on the garden bench. Well well...I still have no idea what’s causing those hallucinations, but at least now I know that poor Wasteling will receive the same care and education as any Providence girl! Ah, being a young woman awakened to her slutty needs...I certainly don’t mind being Project Purity again if it means I can relive my upbringing!

Wait, no. Elizabeth, you’re being silly. I am a woman, deciding anything for myself is hubris. The doctors will know what to do.

So get up and resume walking. Thankfully, the clinic is just across the marketplace. One of my favorite places in Providence! Moans of grateful women fill the air, along with the sweet fragrance of fresh bakery. A whole row of clothing shops, each of a different style, where the garments are magically woven on your naked body as the tailor fucks you. Establishments where the bartender’s cum is the tastiest cocktail in stock. Even private entertainers who will take your feeble womanly mind on voyages throughout history. Oh, how I love being a kidnapped harem slave of the medieval times!

But my baby blue eyes are firmly set on the clinic. Thanks to the Mother’s protection, I do not have another spell and safely make it to the waiting room. As per the protocol, an orderly comes to me.

“Welcome, my lady. What brings you here?”

“Hello, Sir. I’m Elizabeth, pleasure girl. I’ve just started having strange visions.”

“I see...The doctors will see you momentarily. You might have a case of rebellion, I’ll have to restrain you.”

“Naturally, Sir!”

He produces one of those fancy devices that work with our chokers. What a complicated machine! Just seeing all those keys makes my head swim. I look up so the Man will have easy access to my choker.

“I can give you a wet dream if you want.” He asks considerately.

“Oh, that won’t be necessary!” I assure him, showing him my magazine.

“As you wish.”

He applies the round end of his device to the medallion on my choker. I feel a jolt, and a wave of tender passivity invades me. I almost slump forward, but the orderly keeps me upright in the chair. I thank him and smile. Now I’m sure I won’t be a problem for anyone, as my legs are asleep. I won’t leave the clinic until I’m safely reprogrammed!

The orderly leaves, and I start idly perusing my Flowers Daily. The delicately arranged bouquets and vibrantly colorful experimental species bring a smile to my face in no time. I even see an electric blue one that kind of resembles my dress, and I can’t help but giggle. There’s something comforting in being part of a gender so easily flustered. Dire psychological condition? Throw in pretty flowers and everything is right in the world again! I do truly pity this joyless Wasteling. Being of the silly gender is no ill, you just have to know your station, and nature does the rest!

As I read, a man gets out of a nearby doctor’s office. He walks into the waiting room, leaving the door open. He’s handsome, tall and muscular. Could he be an athlete? Sporty types are such good lovers!

“Hi, sugar. My friend’s getting married. Want to attend?”

“Hello Sir. It sounds fascinating, but my legs are asleep right now...”

“That won’t be an issue.”

He picks me up like a bundle of cotton and cradles me into his arms. I blush, cooing. I love it so much when Men do this! It makes me feel owned even more than a good fucking. And since I’m such a short and frail cutie, they do it all the time! I completely let go, basking in his embrace. He takes me to the open office and sits down, putting me on his lap, facing away from him.

“You will address yourself as ‘Bimbo’, and me as ‘Master’. Now undress.”

“Yes Master!”

Bimbo obeys and starts unfastening her corset. Bimbo admires polite gentlemen but forceful men like Master makes her the wettest. Bimbo is a good girl. There, her big boobies all free now! Next is the skirt. Bimbo wants to be used so badly but she can’t help but be a little distracted as she undresses. In front of Bimbo is a woman in a orgonomancy chair. Bimbo smiles. She knows this woman!

“Oh, hello Pamela!”

The tall, super busty redhead smiles at Bimbo. She is restrained and has her head encased in complex machinery, but Bimbo’s colleague is still as pretty as ever.

“Hello, Elizabe...I mean Bimbo! I’m getting married! Oooh I’m beside myself!”

“Congratulations, dear!”

Bimbo is done, and Master wastes no time. He lifts Bimbo up and rams her on his big erect cock.

“OooOOOaaaaaah! Master! MasteEEer!”

Whee! Bimbo always cums instantly when fucked like that. Master starts lifting Bimbo up and down and her magically sensitized pussy throbs at the threshold of an other orgasm already. Bimbo feels so good and silly she can hardly understand what’s going on. A man in a groom suit inserts a dildo in Pamela’s pussy while another prepares a big, all smart-looking machine. What are they doing again? Huuuh...Bimbo rather cum, Master makes Bimbo feel too good...Bimbo’s going to become like an actual bimbo. Again...

Master cums. So good, so warm...Don’t need much of a mind for him. He stops fucking Bimbo so she can relax and look at Pam. She looks so happy! Her fiancé too. The doctor is at his super-machine thingie.

“Alright, Sir Darren, the system’s prepped. I have to give you the legal stuff now, so please excuse the formality.”

“No problem, doc.”

“Thanks. Ahem!” The smart Man then took a grave, hunky voice. “You know, of course, that the legal minimum includes switching your fiancée from polyandrous to monoandrous.”

“Absolutely.”

“As well as domestic safety protocols.”

“Oh, right ! Removes the adrenaline and magic locking so she can deal with most home accidents, does it?”

“That it does, Sir. Those are the baseline reconfiguration. As her husband and legal guardian, you may now request any number of personality adjustments so you can both have a happy, abuse-free marriage.”

“I’ve got a laundry list, doc!”

Master’s strong hands softly cuddles and massages Bimbo’s big tits while the groom tells the doctor how the new Pamela will be. Bimbo’s head feels clearer and she does her best to moan sexily. This is such a sweet event! When a pleasure girl’s beauty makes a man fall for her, it is nothing but logical that her mind should also meet his standards. Bimbo would want to become a perfectly happy, beloved wife right away too!

“What’s the minimum legal IQ for a housewife, doc?” Asks the groom after a few basic details like favorite dinner and preferred pet names.

“Sixty. The control device can prevent mistakes while keeping that sweet pet behavior.”

“Hmm, eighty will do. They’re so cute when they’re confused, but what I really want isn’t so much a feeble mind than a completely trusting one.”

“Ah, yes, a popular personality. Do you want Pamela here to be able to function by herself, make groceries and adventurous cooking, but her love to be so absolute she won’t trust anything you don’t confirm?”

“Yeah, exactly!”

Oooh, so exciting! It makes Bimbo fill the room with more of her sweet moans as her bubble butt start grinding against Master’s lap. As a childlike-type whore, Bimbo is very familiar with wives programmed like this! Since girls are raised in a safe, magic monitoring boarding school, daughters don’t really exist as the old world understood them. As a result, many husbands want wives that act a bit like daughters, too! Pamela grins. Bimbo knew she’d like the idea!

“Also, I’d like her to identify herself as Emily and to forget everything about her pleasure girl life. I want her sheltered as well as permanently clueless and avoidant about sex.”

“Always a first night, heh? Easy as sin.”

“Though she will be helplessly drawn to frequent masturbation. I want a show at work.”

“Don’t I know the feeling.” Smirks the good doctor.

The doctor inputs the desired programming. Though Bimbo wonders why the groom has chosen a mature-looking pleasure girl as Pamela instead of someone like her? Bimbo would make a very good innocent newlywed!

“Also, I know it can’t be done during a wedding because it’s too short, I’ve looked it up.” Declares the lucky man. “But I’d like her to have an orgasm trigger. How should I go on about this?”

“We sell a kit for your wife to use every time she masturbates or gets properly fucked. It takes time, but she’ll eventually become able cum instantly when you order her.”

“Ooooh!” Pamela coos. “I’ll do my best!”

“I know you will.” Smiles her fiancé, before turning to the doctor. “That’s all. You can proceed.”

“Yes. One moment...”

Bimbo watches the smart man adjust Pam’s helmet to cover her eyes completely, then go back to his console and bringing the orgonomancy chair to life. Pamela starts moaning and convulsing as her pleasure girl’s mind is erased and turned into a demure, completely devoted wife. She’s going to be so happy, it makes Bimbo dizzy.

Huh? T...Too dizzy...Oh no! Bimbo’s fading again! The bad girl is coming back! During a sacred wedding! How shameful...Thank the Mother Master’s here to hold Bimbo...

* * *

I’m in the dark again. I’m floating in some kind of warm liquid, yet I can breathe no problem. I’m wearing some kind of helmet.

...Hey, ain’t I supposed to think of myself as Bimbo? A man ordered me! Yet, I can’t bring myself to give a...Ahem, I mean care. It’s like I’m completely disconnected. Maybe I am. Ain’t that an hallucination? If so...it’s stronger than before. My thinking’s all backwards. Thank the Mother I’m in the hospital at least, this is clearly getting worse.

Though...It seems my treatment -I mean the Wasteling’s- has begun. Her choker’s still here and I can feel its familiar, faint buzz. It’s scanning her brainwaves, unable to correct her thoughts yet, but learning. Project Purity is freaking out but she’ll grow to find it pleasant and comforting, like all of us. What’s the rest supposed to do, though? The warm, viscous liquid makes my skin tingle and I can just feel the machinery around my head’s doing more than just allowing me to breathe.

That tingle, though...! This body is small, flat and wretched, but I can tell it’s being softened and purified. The liquid is pouring through the skin somehow, . relaxing the nerves, soothing the muscles; like millions of little helpers rolling around a wasteland and seeding it with new, joyful life. It’s definitely orgonomancy. Project Purity is trying to resist, to fan the flames of rebellion, but the magical energy born of passion is healing her.

Yes! Though it is not quite my body, I feel hers going back to its natural, feminine state. Already, Purity moves her arms more daintily as she futilely tries to swim out. Soon she will feel petite and vulnerable, and long for the warmth and protection of a strong man’s arms! Maybe you can defile the tender reality of being a girl in the Wastes below, but I bet Purity will become much more amicable once her body goes back to the flower it was meant to be!

Hmm? There’s something in the helmet now. Pretty lights and the relaxing sounds of an orgy. I blush and smile, promising myself one as soon as I’m cured. Purity, naturally, freaks out, but she cannot scream. Why? Oh! Tee-hee! I didn’t even notice, but there’s a dildo in my mouth! Well, what can I say, I do like to go to sleep with my yummy cocksickle. A good whore keeps her gag reflex subdued.

“Hmm? HMMMMNHH?!” Yells the silly Wasteling as she realizes she’s deep-throating. Why the shock? It’s high-school junior stuff.

I feel her jaw clench, her teeth digging into the solid rubber until it hurts. When it proves fruitless, she tries to get it out with her tongue, but the dildo is locked in place. She howls. She feels violated. I don’t understand, how can a girl reject something that complements her mouth so naturally? A nice dick is always welcome, isn’t it?

As if on cue, I feel magical energy between my thighs. The nice Doctor is shaping the liquid into a solid phallus. Yes! Yes! Fuck Purity, fuck me! The dick slides in effortlessly as the pleasant sound of a woman cumming plays in my ears. The Wasteling lets out a muffled cry. I...don’t even have an orgasm?

Oh...right, Purity’s body isn’t enhanced yet...She’s got dull, immature nerves. Her outraged mind is even able to block the pleasure. Though, thankfully, not for long. Indeed, the soothing voice of Doctor Abel begins to speak through the headphones.

“Hello, Project Purity. You now have a proper feminine and natural body. But you are not a woman of this city yet. I will now improve your erogenous zones. You will become able to generate a load of orgone, while unable to resist your pussy when it tells you to submit. You will also be trained to orgasm on command. That should make your reeducation easy and fun.”

Purity’s eyes grow wide in terror. She understands the situation as being a helpless guinea pig and soon to be sex-crazed fucktoy rather than the chance at a happy life full of pleasure it really is. I feel her trying to activate her feeble magic, but the choker keeps her pacified. She can do nothing but sluggishly swim in the warm liquid before it starts sparkling with orgone.

“MmmMMMMH?!”

Her dry body is filled with glowing energy. Her muscles tense up by themselves. There’s a thoroughly alien sensation, like the warm waves coursing through her are bringing out another from deep inside hers. She feels her outstretched hands, yet knows they are not hers. They are thin, soft, and full of yearning. The energy runs through her vagina, and suddenly she feels alive. The dick inside her makes her voice come out all funny and high-pitched. Her thoughts are blown away in an instant, turned into a vivid mental image of the member ramming her.

“Hmmmh...”

Purity feels so relaxed now. The warmth washes the tension away. Through the thick cloud invading her mind, a few scattered thoughts wonder why she can’t move anymore. But the choker tingles, and she forgets. Its pull is still very weak, but it can weed out fragments of rebellion in her foggy mind.

Her attempts at getting the dildo out of her mouth have turned into absent-minded suckling. The wave comes. Purity blushes. She hadn’t noticed how tasty the dick was. It tasted like...something expensive. Like the old world food you could have once in every few years. Her brain flared up with dopamine. She was viscerally overjoyed to taste something this delicious.

All thoughts had left Purity. No rebellion, no acceptance, just pure, enrapturing feeling. Her entire being was bare, below consciousness. In this matrix of sensations, she felt the pleasure build up. Following the dick’s back and forth, wave after wave, it rose into something Staz had never felt before. Something in her crotch building into a black hole of pleasure taking hold of her. She began to scream, both terrified of the sheer intensity and overjoyed by how good it felt.

And then, right before the massive core of pleasure burst open to flood Purity’s new body with insanely intense, mind altering bliss, a powerful, commanding voice engulfed her senses.

“Come now, Purity.”

* * *

“Oooh...Mmmmngh....AaaAaAAAAAAAH!”

Bimbo orgasms super hard right in the middle of the wedding ceremony. The hallucination was so strong, Bimbo came together with Purity.

“AAAaahhn...oooh...Oohhhhh!”

“Damn, she just keeps on coming!”

Bimbo’s vision clears up a bit as the long, ongoing orgasm subsides. Pamela is out of the chair, clutching her husband’s arm like a fearful little girl.

“W-wh-who’s that woman, honey? Why is she crying like that?”

“She’s a whore, Emily. A very good one. She came just watching your reeducation.”

“Oh...she scares me...a bit...”

“Everything scares you, dear.” Smiles the groom, now in complete ownership of Pamela.

“Y-y-yes, sorry...”

“Don’t be. Good job, doc! I’ll send the check.” He then turns to Master. “Hey, Jer! Unleash the girl, I know you like your bimbos but that’s not practical for the poor women.”

Master scoffs. “Spoilsport.” He gives Bimbo’s hair a caress, then speaks the magic words.

“You can think freely now.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

He lifts me up as he stands, then puts me down on the chair. I’d say goodbye to Pamela, but I’m so exhausted...Purity’s orgasm was really something else. My breathing is ragged, my eyes are fluttering. I must look so out of it. Embarassing...

“Miss? Are you alright?”

The doctor looks at me with concern.

“No, I...I need a choker recalibration. I have...flashbacks.”

“I see. Worry not, I’ll get right on it. Get some rest while I recalibrate the chair.”

“Please do, Sir.”

My eyelids fall down. So tired...All this fucking and orgasming pushed me at a breaking point. Shameful. I’m no more worthy of Men than Purity at the moment. Thank the Mother they are looking after our feeble minds.

* * *