The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor: Gwen and Shawn

“So tell me Gwen, what brings you to my office?” The doctor waved his arms side to side gesturing to the room around them.

The office was boring. It was artificial in nature, much like the doctor himself. There was a fake tree in one corner. A set of history encyclopedias adorned the bookshelf on the far wall. A picture frame containing what was clearly the stock photo sat on the desk. Nothing in the office was authentic. The doctor himself sat in a standard leather chair behind a standard desk, and the young couple sat in in standard wooden chairs opposite him. Neutral, pale green fabric wrapped the cushions of the chairs. Off to the side was a dark red couch. It didn’t match anything else in the office. In fact nothing in the office really matched, yet no one ever seemed to mind. The doctor briefly wondered what that meant concerning the human psyche. People blindly trust those in positions that require trust regardless of the warning sides around them.

“Well doctor, you came highly recommended from my friend. She said you really helped their marriage and, uh, intimate times,” Gwen responded somewhat elusive. “We were hoping you could do the same for us. We’re not exactly concerned about getting pregnant like her, but we’ve been having a little trouble being…compatible in bed.”

The doctor turned his attention to a pale yet blushing Shawn. How Shawn pulled that off the doctor couldn’t guess. “Is that so? Having trouble satisfying the lady, eh Shawn?” The doctor winked at Shawn.

“Well, no. It’s not that. At least, not exactly. I mean.” Shawn stammered on for a few moments before he finally got to the point. “It’s just that things feel awkward.” Gwen nodded at the last statement and picked up where her husband left off. “Yes, that’s a good word. Awkward. We can’t seem to sync up, so to speak. I’m sure you can help. We’ve heard of your success stories.”

The doctor smirked. Success stories. He supposed that was an accurate way to describe them. “Well, I’m sure I can help. Let me guess. Newly married?” The doctor asked, picking up his pad and paper. The time for pretend note taking had arrived.

Shawn answered first. “Yes. Just over six months now.”

The doctor doodled. “Not uncommon. Your situation I mean. Newlyweds often have a hard time figuring out what pleases each other. That is…I assume you were virgins until recently?” How people maintained their virginity now-a-days was beyond him, but every now and then he ran into folks holding on hard to the old values.

This time Gwen spoke. “Yes. Our wedding night. It made it special.” She smiled as the memory flitted across her memory.

“Indeed. But virginity is kind of a loose term, isn’t it. I’m sure Shawn here wasn’t a full-fledged virgin. Am I right? Eh?” The doctor barked a launch and turned his attention to Shawn subtly starting to push on Shawn’s memories.

“I’m…I’m not sure what you mean? Gwen is the first person I was intimate with.” Shawn gave Gwen a reassuring smile and turned back to the doctor.

“Of course. First person. But not the first hole you have put your dick in. Am I right?” The doctor primed Shawn a little more while repressing Gwen’s panic that was starting to rise.

“I…I don’t follow doctor. Gwen is the only—“

“You mean you didn’t regularly have sex with your blow up doll?” The doctor cut in.

“My blow up doll?” Shawn showed confusion on his face. “I never owned—“

“Don’t be silly. Of course you did. All sexually repressed men have an outlet. You were a virgin up until a few months ago. That clearly qualifies you as a sexually repressed man. Your outlet happened to be blow up dolls. There is nothing wrong with that.” The doctor stroked Shawn’s mind. He could feel the command sinking in. The doctor held Gwen’s emotions in check. She was uneasy and confused, but any thought of being scared or alarmed was held at bay by the doctor.

“Blow up doll? I…” Shawn’s vision swam a little before snapping back into focus. Things started to make sense once more. “Oh. Yes, well, I didn’t think that was worth considering really.”

“No? You didn’t think your blow up doll fetish was worth mentioning when discussing your sexual problems concerning your wife?” The doctor continued his mental massaging. Things were falling into place. The longer he played with someone’s mind the easier it was to continue to do so. He even felt Gwen’s defenses slipping away. If the couple’s minds were like a rock when they entered his office, they were hard clay now. Soon they would be like Play-doh.

“Fetish? I’d hardly call it a fetish.” Shawn said quickly and loudly.

“No need to be defensive about it. Not a fetish? How often did you engage with them? The doctor asked.

“Engage with them?” Shawn was buying time. Memories were slowly forming in his head. Memories he wasn’t all that comfortable recalling in front of his wife or doctor. He had to steer the conversation elsewhere. “The issue isn’t about—“

“To say it simpler Shawn, how often did you fuck your inflatable sex dolls?” The doctor spoke in a commanding voice and push hard. Shawn mental counter offensive, as feeble as it was, shattered.

“I dunno. I mean, when I needed a release I suppose. When it built up, so to speak. Once every month or so?” Shawn really didn’t know the answer to the question but he felt compelled to give one. Once a month seemed infrequent enough to perhaps be on the edge of normal.

“Once a month? With your fetish?” The doctor countered.

“No, I suppose not. I could never last that long. Once every couple of weeks, maybe?” It was a true question. Shawn continued to search for the right answer.

“Shawn, come-on. No lies here. This is a safe place. The truth will come out eventually.” The doctor smiled, leaning forward.

“Okay. Once a week.” Shawn saw the doctor’s left eyebrow arch questioningly. “I mean every few days or so.” The doctor’s eyebrow returned to its resting position. Shawn now remembered regularly fucking his dolls. Every couple days. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. He’d do them in bed. Sometimes on the couch or even standing up. He’d act out scenes and fantasies with them, but mostly he’d just use them to get off when the urge arose.

“Every 2 or 3 days huh?” The doctor asked.

“Yeah.” Shawn said with a gulp.

“You fucked your blow up sex dolls every 2 days. What else did you do to them?” The doctor asked writing more gibberish on his note pad.

“Uh.” Shawn’s brain slipped into an auto pilot of sorts. “I uh, made them give me blow jobs.” Suddenly Shawn remembered not only having traditional sex with them but also using them to give himself blowjobs. He’d stand up and pretend they were kneeling in front of him. Or he’d be sitting on the couch and use them quickly to get off when something sexy came on the TV. Sometimes he’d line them up in a 69 position. He loved his dolls.

“Blow jobs. So they had mouth holes too. What else?” The doctor asked.

“Tit fucked them?” Shawn cleared his throat. “I titty fucked them too.” Shawn’s memories exploded with new images. He’d straddle his inflatable dolls and squeeze their plastic boobs around his dick and gyrate until he came on their neck and face. They were his to use.

“Interesting. Could you please describe one for me, Shawn?” The doctor toyed with Gwen’s mind. He ensured she fully heard the next few statements from Shawn. “What did they look like?”

Shawn’s memories of the dolls coalesced into solid shapes. “They were plastic, ya know like beach ball material. Pretty standard, I guess? They had a hole for the vagina and another where the mouth is. I dunno. They were dolls.”

The doctor pressed on. “Tell us more about the holes.”

“Well, ya know. Holes. Always open and all that. The vaginal hole was kinda oblong and you could see insides a little. The mouth was always in a circle, open, and ready.”

“What else? Describe the boobs.”

“Well, they were big. Real fake looking. I mean, we’re talking about a plastic doll here. They weren’t very round or anything, but big, kinda pointy and had a stretched look to them.” Shawn had his eyes closed now picturing them so he could describe in detail. He hadn’t noticed, but his dick had become very hard thinking of them. What he wouldn’t give to be able to fuck one of them now.

“Makes sense. So what happened to them?” The doctor asked. “Got rid of them before marriage?”

“Yeah. I sure miss them sometimes.” Shawn’s hand drifted to his crotch. He was idly playing with himself before he noticed what he was doing and snapped his eyes open and his hand away.

The doctor put his note pad down and leaned back in his chair. “Thank you Shawn. I see the problem now and the good news is I can help.” The doctor squeezed Gwen’s mind some opening it up fully to suggestion. Shawn’s was already in prime condition. “The reason you two are so awkward in bed is because you’re not compatible. Shawn is obsessed with and helplessly attracted to sex blow up dolls. Gwen, you’re not what Shawn wants.” Shawn licked his lips, his thoughts drifting to a cheap sex doll. “Gwen, could you do me a favor and undress?” Gwen paled a little. “It’s okay dear, take off your clothes. It’s okay.”

Gwen complied. She stripped out of her top and then her jeans. She slipped off her socks one by one and then, after a few moments of hesitation, unclasped her bra and placed it on the pile of clothes. Finally she pushed her panties down her legs and sat back down on the edge of the chair, hands in her lap. The doctor spoke. “Gwen, please stay standing. Shawn, look at Gwen.” Shawn opened his eyes and looked at Gwen. “Tell me what you see.”

Shawn spoke. “I see Gwen. Naked.”

The doctor rolled his yes. Shawn was a little dense. “Yes, Shawn. Describe her.”

“Well. Gwen has long brown hair, brown eyes, and cute face. She’s not super tall. She’s has wide hips but is fit. She’s got small firm breasts. She’s pretty.” Gwen smiled. “I dunno. She’s my Gwen,” Shawn said a little forced.

“But do you find her attractive? Does she turn you on?” The doctor asked while giving a push to Shawn in the right direction. Better to be safe than sorry.

“No? No.” Shawn answered immediately. Gwen’s smile fell.

“Do you think she is sexy?” Asked the doctor.

There was no hesitation in Shawn’s answer. “No.” Gwen’s eye welled up with tears. She slightly shook her head.

“Why?” The doctor continued. “What would you prefer?”

“Because she’s not. Her hair is way too long. And too dark.” Shawn said. “She’d be sexier if it was short. Like, very short and kinda plastered to her head. And yellow. Really yellow.” Shawn licked his lips again. He kept going, now with more confidence. “Her mouth is, I dunno, too unnatural looking closed. If it were plumper and sorta O-shaped, that be pretty hot.” The doctor nearly laughed. Unnatural looking. “Her boobs are small. Painfully so. They are too rounded at the bottom and too flat at the top. It’s hard to explain. I guess they look uneven. If they were bigger and pointier and squishier above and below the nipple that’s be pretty good.”

“Anything else?” Asked the doctor?

“Well, now that you ask her arms are kinda in a weird position. They look awkward all by her side. They should be coming away from the body and bent at the elbow.” The doctor moved over to Gwen and pulled her arms away and lifter her forearm up so that her elbow was at nearly a 90 degree angle. “Yeah!” Shawn exclaimed. “Something like that.” Shawn’s eyes drifted down to Gwen’s crotch. Shawn scrunched his nose. “Ugh. All that hair. Gross. And why is the hole down there covered? Looks weird. It would look sexier if I could see the hole.”

“Gwen you can sit,” said the doctor. “See what I’m talking about you two? You’re just not compatible in bed.” Gwen was on the edge of breaking down. The doctor pushed ever so slightly.

“What do we do, doctor?” Gwen sobbed. “I don’t like this. This is horrible. Can you help fix Shawn? Help him get over his fetish?” Shawn’s eyes went wide. What was wrong with his fetish? It was just sex with blow up dolls.

The doctor calmed Gwen down some and opened the floodgates. “You married Shawn and there is nothing wrong with him. His obsession is a common one that can grow from prolonged virginity. The question isn’t if I can fix Shawn as you say. The real question is can you, Gwen, fix your intimacy problems?”

Gwen blinked tears out of her eyes. “Huh?”

“The only problem I see is that Shawn isn’t attracted to you. That’s easily fixable.” The doctor paused for dramatic effect. “Shall I explain?” Gwen slowly nodded, unsure if she was going to like what she heard. The doctor turned her suggestableness to the max. “Well the hair is easy. Just chop it off and dye it sunflower yellow at the salon. Then use gobs of hair gel or whatever to slick it to your head. Shouldn’t be a problem right?”

Gwen smiled again, all tears forgotten. “Yeah, that’s pretty simple.”

“The other gripes are harder to deal with, but certainly attainable. I can help. Sit tight.” The doctor left the room. Gwen sat in the chair fidgeting. She did everything she could do to not look at Shawn. She could fix this. This was fixable. Shawn, meanwhile, let his mind drift. All the talk about sex dolls really worked him up. He was fantasizing about all the things he used to do. Finally the doctor returned with a few needles and a kit of some kind.

He had been preparing for this for some time. He didn’t know when or who he’d be able to do this to, but he knew he would one day. He gathered the right chemicals and learned how to administer them. Now that the time was here, the doctor could hardly control his glee. He pulled his chair around the desk and laid the needles on the desk blotter.

“Gwen,” the doctor said as he raised the first needle, “I have a few injections I’d like to do. This first one will help you properly control the muscles I inject it into. It’ll let you more easily look the way you want to for Shawn. It’ll help you be more attractive. May I?”

Gwen’s mind raced. Injection? This was going to alter her? That’s bad right? “No doctor, I don’t know if—“

“Gwen, it’s okay. This is for your marriage, remember? Please stand up.” The doctor caressed her mind.

Gwen gulped and nodded her head. “Okay. For us.” She stood.

The doctor moved in closer. “These chemicals will teach your muscles a new resting position. The first set of injections will tighten some muscles. The second set will loosen others. It’ll give you a more natural look, I think.” To Shawn perhaps, thought the doctor. The rest of us, well... The doctor slowly brought the needle to Gwen’s left arm. He had to concentrate to keep from shaking with excitement. The doctor poked Gwen in the left bicep, then the right. She winced suppressing the pain. Then the left forearm and the right. Finally he poked both of her shoulders. The doctor then picked up the second needle and stuck both her triceps with it. He moved back a bit and observed his handiwork.

Almost instantly the chemicals did their job. Gwen’s arms assumed their new resting position. Her biceps tightened giving her arm a slightly flexed look. Her triceps relaxed completely. Her shoulders tightened slightly as did the muscles in her forearms. The result was perfect. Her arms, seemingly defying gravity, lifted up away from her body slightly, the elbows kicking out. Likewise her forearms raised up until her elbow was in a near 90 degree angle. The tightening of her forearm muscles caused her hands to close into near fists. Gwen now stood, her upper body looking tense and ridged. Perfect.

“Gwen, you’re doing great. The awkwardness of your intimacy is going to disappear. I just know it.” The doctor said while giving Gwen’s arms a squeeze. He pressed them to her side. When he let go they returned to their new position. The doctor giggled slightly. I can’t say new awkwardness won’t arise though, he thought. “Please move your arms. Place them at your sides.”

Gwen blinked a tear out of her eyes. The injections had hurt, but she kept herself in control. She moved her arms, wincing and with great effort, so they were against her body, her hands resting on her thighs. “Doctor, it hurts a little. It feels like I’m stretching them to the brink. Please, may I stop?”

The doctor brought his hand to his mouth to cover his smile. “Oh yes. Go ahead Gwen. One shouldn’t force the body to do unnatural things.” She relaxed and instantly her arms moved back to their previous position. “How do you feel?”

“Okay. A little weird. This feels weird.” Gwen wrinkled her forehead. “I’m not sure I like this.”

“Oh, don’t be silly. You’ll get used to it. Okay, onto the next round of injections.” The doctor picked up the second needle and moved to Gwen’s side. “Now don’t move dear.” The doctor lifted the needle to the left side of her face and stuck it into the back of her jaw. He repeated the injection on the other side.

Gwen’s jaw totally relaxed and fell open. The doctor could see it startled her as panic touched the corners of her eyes. Gwen closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then consciously closed her mouth and opened her eyes. She smiled and relaxed, the panic receding when she realized she still had control of her jaw. All the same, Gwen’s jaw had fallen open again, causing her lips to slightly separate again. After a second Gwen became aware again and forced her mouth shut.

The doctor noticed a new emotion touch Gwen’s eyes. Determination. He covered his mouth again to cover his smile, all while pretending to study Gwen. Moments passed. A full minute. A light sweat developed on her face. Another minute. Gwen let out a sharp sigh and her jaw fell open again. She gave up flexing her jaw and instead focused on stretching her lips to keep her mouth closed. “What’s the matter dear?” Asked the doctor?

“Nothing.” Gwen’s speech altered a bit as she had to work her muscles differently. “Well, it’s just I can’t keep my mouth closed. And it is hard keep my lips together like this. It feels funny.”

“It looks a little funny too,” said the doctor with a laugh. “I think I can help.” The doctor took up the third needle and move in front of Gwen. He raised his hand once more and poked her lips in several spots. “There we are.” The doctor placed the needle on the table and stepped back again. Gwen’s lips swelled up. The corners of her mouth expanded, forcing her lips apart. The top and bottom lips plumped up as well. Gwen’s mouth was now a near perfect ‘O’.

Gwen’s eyes went wide as she tried but only partly succeeded in closing her mouth. “Doctor!” Gwen nearly screamed. “I … I … What did you do?”

“Hush.” The doctor said in a quiet reassuring voice. “I fixed it. Now you won’t look funny trying to keep your mouth closed. You can’t!” Seeing Gwen uneasy, the doctor took her hand. “You’re doing wonderful Gwen. Almost done. You’re beautiful and brave.” His reassurances calmed her. As the doctor picked up the kit he swore he saw her lips quirk into a smile.

The doctor knelt down and opened up the shaving kit. A few moments later Gwen was hairless in her crotch area. Smooth as a baby. The doctor then took up the needle again and injected the inner parts of Gwen’s vagina. Her labia was pushed aside as the inner tissue expanded, exposing her pussy hole plain as day.

“There! Gwen, you’re pussy is primed now. It should be easy for anyone to slip in there now.” The doctor said finished. “Perfect. Shawn?” Lost in his thoughts, Shawn didn’t hear the doctor. “Earth to Shawn!” The doctor said louder. This time Shawn heard and turned his head. His eyes nearly jumped out of his head. To his left he saw near perfection.

“My God. Gwen. You’re… you’re gorgeous!” If Shawn was hard before, he was granite now. Before him he saw his near perfect woman. “Doctor what did you do?”

“I helped your marriage! Gwen agreed the best way to help the two of you was to ensure you were totally comfortable in bed. Her mouth is always ready to serve you now, just like your inflatable dolls. Her hands are perpetually ready to hold your dick. And her pussy is cleaned and motivated to always exposer her hole for you. In essence she’ll always be ready for intimacy. Don’t worry about her hair and boobs. Talk to my receptionist on the way out. She knows a couple great places to fix that up. Gwen will have short blond hair in no time. Likewise, she’ll have perfect pyramid boobs for you once the surgery is complete.” The doctor sat back down at his desk. “You both will be much happier now.”

Gwen, difficultly and carefully dressed herself. It was an effort to get her body to move the right ways to get her clothes on. Once dressed she could feel her exposed pussy against her panties. It was a constant reminder that her insides were exposed and ready to accept Shawn’s dick. All the while Shawn kept thanking the doctor. “Doctor, I can’t thank you enough. We came in here with intimacy issues and you transformed my plain Jane into a beauty. I don’t think I can ever repay you.”

“Shawn, don’t worry about it. I’m always happy to help those in need. But remember, and this is important. Your sexual issues should be behind you, but Shawn, you have to remember, Gwen is not one of your blow up sex dolls. Nothing can replace those for you. Ever. She’ll be wonderful to play with but I’m sure you’ll still need your dolls for real, unfettered enjoyment. And that’s okay. It’s your fetish and nothing can top that for you, not even the new Gwen. You should probably stop by a sex shop on your way home and pick up one or two. Maybe one that also has a strap on? That way you guys can have threesomes when the mood strikes. It’ll be Shawn, Gwen, and Shawn’s true lovers. Oh, don’t be afraid to name them and refer to them by name in conversation. It’ll make talking about your exploits with them to Gwen easier. As a supportive wife, I’m sure she’ll want to hear about your sexual desires, fantasies, and adventures with them.”

The doctor continued, “And Gwen, you know you can’t ever truly make Shawn happy in bed, but that won’t stop you from trying. Watch him fuck his blow up dolls. Take note on how he uses them so you can better please him. Deep down I’m sure you’ll feel embarrassed and even humiliated knowing your husband takes more pleasure fucking a plastic blow up doll than his wife, but don’t let that stop you from attending to his needs. If he doesn’t seem that into you, that’s okay. Suggest he have a night with his real lovers after you get him hard and ready to go. You can watch and if he is up for it you can join in. As a supportive wife, ask about his adventures with them. You know, like if there is a lull in the conversation and you need something to talk about, why not ask about that? Oh, and I’m sure he’d appreciate it if you were the one to clean them up after his encounters. Now get out of here you two. Go enjoy each other. Don’t forget to talk to my receptionist on the way out.”

The doctor could feel the couple’s emotions wash over him as they headed toward the door. Shawn was in near bliss. Gwen a mixed bag. She was excited that Shawn now found her desirable, but hesitant concerning what was to come. Could she live up to his expectations? Was there any way she could become the number one love of his life? Gwen hated the thought of stopping on the way home to purchase blow up dolls, and she hated the dolls they had yet to purchase even more. In the back of her head she knew they would give Shawn far more pleasure than she ever could. Shawn would name them and tell her how hard they make him cum. Gwen’s jealousy toward them was already growing.

The couple left the office, Gwen awkwardly opening the door. The doctor felt his emotional understand of them slip away as then move further away. Ah well, he thought, at least they will be happy in bed. The doctor flipped open his calendar book. Who’s next?

* * *

Gwen and Shawn stopped at the salon the doctor’s receptionist had recommended on their way out. She had setup an appointment and everything for Gwen. The styling was crude, fast, and simple. After all, how much care is needed when lopping off most of one’s hair. It’s not like Gwen was going for up for any beauty awards. Dying the hair the perfect shade of yellow took time, but that was to be expected. In the end Shawn had nearly creamed himself. Gwen could see the concentration on his face keeping himself in check. Inner turmoil swirled. She loved that she was pleasing Shawn, but at what cost to her dignity? No, no she finally convinced herself. This was worth it. Their marriage needed saving.

The next stop was the sex shop. Shawn was quivering in anticipation. He made her come in so she could help with the selection process. Once in the shop they wandered aimlessly until they came to the blow up doll section. There weren’t many to choose from, but the selection took an hour anyway. Shawn stood there staring. Finally the clerk came by and asked if there was a problem. Shawn indicated that he couldn’t decide which were right for him. The clerk eventually let Shawn blow up all of the selection so he could see them in their ‘proper form’. The clerk snuck away muttering about weirdos under his breath.

Shawn just couldn’t decide. “What do you think Gwen? Which should we get?”

Gwen hesitated, and answered in a moment choosing her words carefully. “Honey, they are both equally wonderful. I don’t think it matters.” Shawn didn’t like that answer.

“Doesn’t matter? You don’t think it matters?” Shawn was instantly annoyed. “Oh it matters Gwen. These dolls were made with care. Made to provide pleasure. These are my partners, my lovers. I mean, our partners and lovers. Don’t be callous.” Shawn calmed himself. “This one is almost your twin. She’s a little prettier and has nicer boobs than you, but her features are pretty identical. That one has a look of mystery on her face. Which do you like?”

Gwen’s throat grew a lump. Prettier? Nicer boobs? “Uh. Shawn. I don’t—“

Shawn cut her off, no longer really paying attention. “I dunno honey. Would you like a twin? It’s almost like you two are sisters. Would you like that? I bet you two will grow so close with each other. I just can’t decide.”

Shawn speaking his fantasies washed over Gwen like a buck of ice water. Was she expected to treat these things with the same level of admiration as Shawn? Her heart was racing. She meekly spoke, “Yes. She’s wonderful. Why don’t we just get them both? Variety is the spice of life, or so they say.”

“Oh Gwen, you’re the best.” Shawn took them both to the register and paid. Before long they were well on the way home. The conversation I the car was erratic. Shawn was like a kid at Christmas. He didn’t know what to do with his new toys once he got home. The conversation spun from one thread to another. What clothes of Gwen’s could the dolls wear? What should their names be? Who would get to sleep next to him at night? Gwen was horrified, but the doctor’s comment still fresh in her mind kept her placid and understanding. By the end of the car ride home, they had settled on Sam for the doll that looked mischievous and Jenny for Gwen’s look alike, however, Shawn had already started referring to her as Gwen’s sister as often as Jenny. He’d even commented at how fun it would be if Gwen referred to the doll as ‘sis’ sometimes.

The first night had been awkward. Not as awkward as before seeing the doctor, but awkward all the same, at least for Gwen.

Shawn couldn’t contain himself. The moment they had gotten into the house he took Sam by the hand and raced to the bedroom calling for Gwen and Jenny to follow. Gwen reluctantly followed Shawn carrying Jenny around the waste.

“Gwen, that’s no way to treat your sister.” Shawn explained when Gwen entered the bedroom. “She’s part of our family now. Treat her as you would me! I’m sorry Jenny. Gwen didn’t mean to do that to you.” Shawn focused his attention back on Gwen. “You should slip your arm around Sam and Jenny’s back when you escort them around.”

Gwen did as Shawn instructed and Jenny was standing upright with Gwen’s arm cradling its waist. “Sorry, Shawn,” Gwen mumbled.

Shawn barely registered Gwen’s comment. He already had Sam on the bed and was undressing himself. “That’s okay. Jenny knows you didn’t mean it.” Shawn was naked in no time, his dick raging and ready to go. “Honey, can you get the Vaseline? It’s in the bathroom.” Gwen leaned Jenny against the wall and grabbed the Vaseline for Shawn. “Great, can you put some on Sam’s vagina?” Gwen, hand shaking, scooped some jelly from the container and smeared it on Sam’s hole. Wasting no time, Shawn plunged his dick into Sam with a moan. “Oh man, Sam is so tight. Gwen I don’t think you’re this tight.” After a several pumps Shawn realized that Gwen was just standing there looking everywhere but at Shawn’s love making. “Oh, baby. I’m sorry. This isn’t right is it?”

Gwen relaxed a little. She saw a realization wash over Shawn’s face. “No. It’s not. Shawn—“

Shawn cut in, his new found confidence barreling over everything in its path. “Our first night together and I’m playing favorites. I’m sorry honey. Why don’t you strip down and help Jenny onto the bed here.” Jenny stood frozen for a moment, but then complied after Shawn gave her another look. Shawn withdrew his member from Sam, his dick almost sparkled in the light from the petroleum jelly. Shawn quickly retrieved a device from the bag they had purchased at the sext shop and shimmied it up Sam’s legs. He tightened the strap on and gave it a tug to be sure it wouldn’t slip much. “Great. Now slid your sister up the bed a bit and stand between her legs. There you go.”

Gwen was shaking a little. She had a sense of what was going to happen but she couldn’t make it stop. The thought of ending this was in the forefront of her mind, but for some reason she just couldn’t. It would mean she was a terrible wife and she’d crush her husband’s feelings. Instead she just stood there quivering waiting. Shawn mistook her uneasiness for excitement. “I know. It’s our first time with our new lovers. Don’t worry, you’ll be great. We’ll all love it. Now bend over and hook your harms around your sister’s legs.”

Jenny leaned her forearms on the bed and scooped her arms under the blowup doll’s thighs. She felt something hard and slimy press against her pussy. Shawn must have globed some petroleum jelly onto the strap on. She felt a little pressure and then it slipped in without much resistance. It felt cold and made a slight squishing sound as it slid back out a bit. “There we go,” Shawn said as he slid back into Sam. “Now we can enjoy each other at the same time. Go ahead Gwen. Eat out Jenny. Don’t neglect her.” And then Shawn started to thrust away, more forcefully this time. The train had left to station.

Each thrust by Shawn caused his love doll to crash into Gwen. Shawn managed to wrap his doll’s arms around Gwen during one of his thrusts so it looked like Sam was ridding Gwen. Each movement awkwardly plunged the dildo into Gwen. Since it was just on a blowup doll there was no rhyme or reason to the direction or the consistency of each encounter. It sometimes hurt. It sometimes felt clumsy, but it also sometimes rubbed just the right way to send a burst of lightening through Gwen. Meanwhile, Gwen followed Shawn’s instructions and dug into Jenny’s pussy. She buried her nose and mouth into it licking and slurping and rubbing as she assumed this was how pussy was to be eaten. The cheap plastic rubbed against her chin and cheeks, one of the seams would sometimes grate against her skin. She could feel parts of her face slowly getting raw from her saliva and the constant rubbing. The smell of beach-ball plastic filler her nostrils whenever she managed to take a breath. More often than not her airway was blocked by the engulfing plastic pussy.

The pace changed. Gwen felt Shawn kick it into high gear. She knew he was close. She braced herself for rougher thrusts from Sam’s dildo, but instead of clumsy thrusts, clean, quick thrusts began. As luck would have it Shawn’s more intensive bucking lined up the dildo just right. Gwen felt pressure rise in her. She hated what was happening, but she also didn’t want it to stop now that it was upon her. She thought of her husband pumping his dick into a cheap blow up doll and she shamed herself for allowing the purchase to be made. Gwen’s thoughts shifted to picturing the same blowup doll crashing into her with each of Shawn’s movements and she hated herself for the orgasm that was building inside her. She was going to climax from a dildo wearing sex-doll fucker her. A cheap, plastic, inanimate blow up doll was actually going to make her cum.

And she did. The orgasm crashed over her in a way she never had experienced before. Her knees weakened. Intense moans escaped her mouth. Her entire body shuddered. A sex doll had just made her cum with more intensity than ever before. Something snapped in her mind. It didn’t feel awkward anymore. She didn’t feel the need to judge herself anymore. She knew at her core that the doctor was right. All her marriage was missing was this little extra dynamic.

Shawn beamed as noticed the glow pulsating from Gwen. He knew they’d be sexually compatible from now on. “Come her Gwen,” Shawn spoke, almost sighing. “Clean me up.” Gwen disengaged herself from Jenny and positioned herself in front of Shawn. She licked and slurped at his softening dick. Salt and slime mixed in her mouth as she did her best to remove the petroleum jelly and cum mix from Shawn’s dick. “Good,” Shawn reassured her as she finished up. “Now do Sam.” Gwen pivoted on her balls of her feet, still crouched and dove into Sam’s sticky, cold hole, giving her the same cleaning she gave Shawn. The salty, oily goo was tough to get out of the hole, but she did it. All the while not one thought of how gross this was entered her mind. She only felt contentness as her high receded. She knew this was just the beginning. And she smiled at that thought.