The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Hart’s Amusements Part 3

Standard disclaimer: Do not read if under eighteen. Contains explicit sexual content. Any similarities to real persons is entirely coincidental.

Doctor Hart drew a long white fur coat from the closet and put in on over her naked body, relishing the caress of the silky sheer inside. She felt no need to put on clothes when she would most likely be taking them off again very soon. At her command Kyle dressed himself.

With the long coat and her stockings and boots she wouldn’t look indecent out on the street, only incredible sexy. Kyle stood immobile awaiting her further orders.

“Follow me, Lover,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” Kyle intoned and followed closely at her heels.

They took an elevator down to the basement garage where a long black limousine, windows tinted to mirrors. They walked towards it, Doctor Hart’s long stiletto heels clicking on the concrete. A man in a dark uniform jumped from the driver’s door as she approached. He ran around the car to open the door for her. Before she got in she ran her hand along his crotch. He shuddered. “Thank you, slave.”

“Mistress,” he said and bowed his head. He paid no mind to Kyle, who slipped in after his Mistress. The man shut the door firmly and then went around to the driver’s door.

Doctor Hart nestled into the seat, cuddling up in her fur coat and pressing up against Kyle who looked straight ahead his mind blank.

“Home, Mistress?” the man said.

“No, Drake.” Drake was another of her longtime slaves. He had come to her for depression a few years ago. Lonely and with no friends she had easily enslaved him and became part of her stable.

She turned to Kyle and caressed his cheek. “Where can we find Grayson, lover?”

Kyle rattled off an address, his memory perfect under her control.

“Did you hear that?” She asked Drake.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Take us there.”

“As you wish.” He started the limo with a purr and deftly started away.

Doctor Hart hit to switch to close the partition between her and the driver. She slid a leg from the fur coat and rubbed it up and down Kyle.

She would love another ride on that magnificent cock of his but there were a few things to do first. She loved her slaves as drones, in fact there was nothing hotter than one of her slaves , mind blank, fucking her for all he was worth. But they were not always practical. Drake and Trey were good examples of her solution. They were normal, functional but they were utterly devoted to her and that devotion overrode every other part of them. They obeyed her every wish and command but could still function in regular society. They just functioned for her.

“Kyle.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When I kiss you, you are going to come out of your trance. When you do, you will be back to normal. You will have all of your memories of what we did and what I did to you. You will however be utterly devoted to me. I am your Goddess, your Mistress. You will obey be unquestionably and always operate in my best interests. When we are alone you will call me Mistress but when we are in the company of someone who is not my slave you will call me Doctor Hart. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She continued to rub her leg up and down. The boot was shiny leather and it caught the light. “Tell me what you must do when I kiss you..”

Kyle repeated her instructions to the letter.

“Very good,” she said and leaned over for a deep soul sucking kiss.

As their tongues probed and thrust, the glassiness left Kyle’s eyes. The kiss broke and he shook his head. He looked around and then his eyes fell on Doctor Hart, her long sexy leg draped over him. He smiled like it was the most natural thing in the world. “Hello, Mistress.”

“Hello, slave. How do you feel?

“I feel fine, Mistress.”

“Good.” She was playing with his tie with her hands. “Do you know where we are going?”

“I believe we are going to see Grayson Derrik’s roommate.”

“Very good. What can you tell me about him?”

Kyle was no longer talking like a robot but like a person having a regular conversation. “His name is Harry Trell. He became concerned about Grayson’s change after he started seeing you for his gambling problem. He is sure you did something to Grayson and says he has evidence of it. He came to the station to file a report. I didn’t believe it and came to visit you. You showed me that he was in fact right.”

Doctor Hart chuckled. “Yes I did.” She leaned in a breathed in his ear. Her hand slipped under his shirt raking his chest with her nail. “But you don’t mind, do you, slave?”

Kyle’s body was trembling with desire. “Of course not, Mistress. I’m grateful.”

She pulled him in another passionate kiss that threatened to burn Kyle from the inside. His Mistress’s hand was rubbing his severely tented crotch. She went to unzip his fly when the car slowed. They had reached their destination.

She pulled away leaving Kyle panting with desire. “Oh well. It will have to wait.” She fluffed her hair and looked wantonly at Kyle.

“Yes, Mistress,” he croaked out.

The door was opened by Drake and Doctor Hart and Kyle got out of the limo in front of an fairly new apartment building that seemed to cater to students of the nearby university.

They walked into the building and entered the elevator. Kyle pushed the button for the sixth floor. As the elevator shot up, Doctor Hart turned to her slave and said, “Here is what I want you to do.”

Down the hallway in room number 608 Harry Trell was dressed in his boxers and doing his best to get past the next level in Halo. He should be in class he knew but was waiting around hoping to hear from the cop about that bitch doctor who had fucked with Grayson. The cop said he was going to see her and would call him afterward.

Harry was small and thin and the consummate nerd. Grayson had been his friend, even though he had had a gambling problem, and the change in him after visiting the bitch doctor had been hard. Then he had killed himself. Well, Grayson wouldn’t do that. The bitch must have made him do it somehow.

There was a knock at the door. Grayson paused the game and silently crept to the peephole. The detective was outside. Jeez, Harry thought I thought he was going to call. “Hold on!” he called and searched the room for some pants to throw on.

With pants on but shirtless, he opened the door. But instead of the detective stood the redheaded, absolutely gorgeous bitch wrapped in a fur coat.

“Hello, baby,” she said and stepped inside.

Harry immediately felt light headed, like he was drunk. He stumbled back into the room. The fur clad temptress followed. The detective followed her in.

The room whirled around Harry. He had to get away but they were in front of him. He lunged for the phone but the cop had his gun out pointed right out him. He stopped.

“What…what do you want?” he slurred out. What was happening to him?

Doctor Hart walked toward him slowly, accentuating her walk. “I want you, Harry.”

That voice! Harry was getting hard. What was she doing to him? He mentally struggled to fight back. Whatever she did to Grayson. He struggled and only succeeded in moving himself to the wall

Doctor Hart came closer. He could smell her heady perfume and grew tired. No! He had to fight. He gathered his strength. When she was close he could try to grab her and use her for a shield against the stupid cop.

She was close now. Right before he was about to jump she opened the fur coat and he was lost. He took in her huge breasts, pussy and long legs encased in black stockings atop the high heeled boots and almost came right there.

Doctor Hart smiled wickedly. “Come to me.”

His legs moved on their own, walking the few steps to her and she enveloped him inside the coat and kissed him passionately on the mouth her tongue thrusting into his. There was the little electric shock as her control solidified over him.

When she broke away, Harry swayed slightly.

“You’ve been bad, Harry,” his mistress said.

“Bad,” he murmured.

“Very bad.”

“Very bad.”

Doctor Hart took his hand sending an erotic thrill through him. She turned to Kyle. “Make sure we are not disturbed,” she said.

“As you wish, Mistress.”

She led her new slave into the back bedroom. There was a small twin bed and set amongst the general mess,

“Disrobe,” Doctor Hart said when they entered the room.

Harry immediately took off the rest of his clothes.

Doctor Hart sat on the bed; the fur coat was still open displaying her achingly sexy body. Harry’s hardon was rigid and intense. He was thin and a little scrawny, but attractive enough.

“You’ve been bad,” she said again, “So bad I don’t know if I’m going to fuck you.”

Harry started to whimper a little bit.

“You want to fuck me don’t you Harry?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, Mistress,” she corrected.

“Yes, Mistress.”

She cupped his balls and gave them a little squeeze. With the other hand she started to play with her pussy. “If you want to fuck me, tell me how you’ve been bad. You told the detective you had evidence of my fun with your roommate.”

“I followed him to you once.” He tonelessly said. “I recorded you having sex with him, commanding him.”

She gave his balls a tighter squeeze to show her displeasure. “Where is the video?”

“I gave it to a lawyer. He has instructions to go to the police if something happens to me.”

Her hand moved up to his cock and started stroking. His hips moved and he gave little grunting noises. “Do not cum until I command, slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.” His imminent orgasm subsided a bit.

“I want you to call him, slave, and get the video back. Tell him you no longer need his services.”

“He has orders to not give it back to me,” he said. “In case you got to me. I was worried you would get to me like you got to Grayson.”

She squeezed his cock hard eliciting a grunt of pain mixed with pleasure. Smart boy, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed. An inconvenience, nothing more. “What is the Lawyer’s name?”

“Jackson Andrews, Mistress.”

Doctor Hart stopped her stroking and lay back on the bed, arching her back and spreading her legs. “Very well. Fuck me slave.”

Harry dove in and all but impaled her with his cock. She wrapped her legs around him as he thrust over and over, abject pleasure on his face.

Doctor Hart moved with him as his cock bore into her wet pussy. Already hot from the limo ride with Kyle she was near orgasm already. Harry continued to rut against her, his mind blank save for his Mistress’s instructions. When the pleasure crested in Doctor Hart’s pussy, she dug her nails in along his back, screamed “CUM NOW!” and bucked and thrashed. Harry convulsed and squealed in ecstasy as he shot white hot cum into his Mistress’s pussy until he collapsed on top of her, his will broken to pieces.

At her command he dismounted her and stood, his cock glistening wet and still dripping cum. She sat up and took the cock in her mouth, Harry shuddered and moaned. She popped her mouth off and stroked it.

She spoke, the instructions writing themselves into his brain like being etched in stone. “You no longer care about what happened to your roommate. You don’t care about my business. You will forget this ever happened and continue your life. One year from now, so no one gets suspicious, you will leave school and present yourself at my mansion.” She rattled off an address. “There you will become my servant.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Now cum again. Hard!”

Harry squealed again as another orgasm hit him and he spurt milky ropes of cum all over his Mistress’s tits. Her instructions burned into his brain.

She leaned back. “Lick me clean.”

Harry’s tongue coursed her body until it was spotless.

She left him kneeling on the floor with instructions to awaken five minutes after she left.

“Come, slave,” she said as she walked by Kyle. “I have a lawyer to see.”