The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor is Always Right

Tags: ds, fd, md, la, mc, gr

This is my first MC story attempt, so please be kind and write me at SubSylvie@aol.com with any comments or criticisms! I wrote this story in one day.

Synopsis: Sylvie is a natural submissive, and has a fear of doctors, and finds herself being hypnotized, experimented on, and transformed.

Hello, my name is Sylvie, and my last name is not really important, and I just need to share my story.

It all started because I tried to do a good deed for my best friend, and I wonder how my life would be different if it never happened. I guess the best thing to do is to start at the beginning.

I left home when I turned 18, out to make a name for myself and get away from my crazy mom. I quickly discovered that life was not a glamorous story, thousands of miles away from family and no get-out-of-trouble-free card. I am average looking, brown hair, blue eyes, kinda short, (just over 5 feet tall,) not fat, not skinny, not muscular and not flabby. I have a decent job, and I can cover the rent, and save a few bucks, too. My breasts are pretty big, (36 D) and I hated them – avoiding tight shirts and revealing blouses. They were not perky porn star breasts, mostly because I hated to wear the kind of bras that would make them perky globes...I wore mostly reducers to hide their size. I just always felt like men were staring at them, and I do not want that type of attention!

I had come out here with my best friend, Jennifer. There is nothing average about her, She is a spitfire red head, tall, long legs, tiny waist, perky boobies, if you liked that kind of stuff, worked out 4 days a week, with ice blue eyes and long eyelashes. I think she is about 5′ 8″. She’s the type of girl who steals from my closet, drinks the last of the milk, makes a huge mess in the living room, eats stinky cheeses, and has her different boyfriends over for very loud sex on the worst nights. (Usually when I need to be up really early the next day.) But she always had my back, a great shoulder to cry on, and her rent money was always on time. They were the important things.

Jen had a minor heart problem, and her new specialist gave her a heart monitor to wear, and of course, she forgot to return it after the test period. Jen promised, the only thing I needed to do was drop it off with the receptionist on the 5th floor. The office was attached to a hospital, and the offices were separate. Since I was terrified of doctors and have an overactive imagination, I got it in my head that a doctor was going to jump out, grab me and force tests on me. Yes I know how silly this must sound, but I had a few bad experiences with doctors in my youth, and since then, I’ve had a unhealthy fear of them.

The ride to the office was uneventful, and the receptionist in the small waiting room was surly when I told her I was returning something for Jen Cooper. “The doctor would like to speak with you, Ms Cooper.” the receptionist stated, without looking up.

“No, I’m not Jen, I’m her roommate. I gotta go.” My heart was racing and it seemed my worst fears were going to happen.

“I was told the person returning the heart monitor needs to talk to the Doctor, please come in.”

I stood at the door as it buzzed and opened, and the smell of antiseptic coated my nose. I wanted to gag and run out of there, but my internal monologue was chastising me, and I meekly walked in. I was shown to an office in the back, not a patient room, and started to relax. The room was sparsely furnished, with a filing cabinet, some photos of a happy family, a computer and a few papers neatly stacked. Only one chair, behind the desk, and one in front, which looked old and quite well worn. I sat down anxiously, trying to distract myself by playing with my phone.

“Hello, Sylvie.” A deep voice surprised me from behind. I turned to look up, and saw a slim, middle aged tall brown haired man staring down at me, with a kind smile. “I’m sorry to keep you, but Jen shared something with me when she visited last, and I wanted to have a word with you about it.” He walked over to his desk and sat down, smiling at me.

“Jen shared with me that you are afraid of doctors, right? I just wanted to try and talk to you about this, and see if I could offer any help. I’m not a GP, but I know a few colleagues of mine and they can talk to you. They work well with phobics.”

I was shocked, appalled, and quite angry with Jen. She had no right to talk to someone else about me!

“Listen, I appreciate this and all, but I do not think this is your concern. I’m fine.” I started to stand, and he spoke firmly.

“Sit down, Sylvie. I’m not done talking to you. Jen and I are quite concerned. You need to take care of this fear right away, and start to get over this fear! If Jen did not go to her regular doctor, she never would have found out about her heart issue! Maybe we should set you up talking to someone, a psychologist, to talk about your fear so you can start to recover from the trauma you suffered? I’ve heard that hypnosis works quite well in helping people with phobias. Don’t move a muscle.”

I sat there, stunned, unmoving and my heart started to race, panic setting in. I could not do this. I could not. My mother was a hypochondriac and I spent many hours and hours sitting in doctor’s offices over every small bruise, scrape or sniffle. I had more tests, blood drawn and devices used on me for a lifetime. My pediatric doctor would change every year or so, when they would start to question my mom’s needs for so many tests, till she found one who was happy to take the money and ran every test she asked about.

I hated how doctors made me feel – out of control, I was submissive to their every request. I felt like I was a child again, and I hated Jen so much for bringing up this painful part of my childhood. The Doctor was on the phone making an appointment for me, and I watched on in fear.

“Jerry is a psychologist, down one floor, he is very good, and very kind.. The 4th floor connects to the hospital, I wanted you to know just so you do not get scared; but there will be no drugs, no needles, no tests, he just wants to talk to you. He’s new to the building, but seems very nice. Please be on your best behavior. He has a few minutes right now, and I think it’s best to start taking care of this now. This is for your health, Sylvie, I promise you, it will be okay.”

I was numb, scared and just nodded my head. The doctor took me by the arm, smiled kindly, and walked me to the elevator, and stayed with me till we got to Dr. Jerry’s door.

Dr Jerry is a middle aged, 5′6″ tall redhead, thin framed glasses, pale with freckles, kind eyes, and a soft smile. I could feel my heart racing, feeling horribly out of place. I wanted to scream and run out of there, but I could not, and just obeyed them. Jerry and Jen’s doctor spoke for a moment, and then he left, closing the door quietly.

Dr. Jerry’s office was very nice, with dark wood colors, lots of books, pictures, book cases, and a very comfy sofa and overstuffed chair. We spoke for what seemed like forever, and I explained the trauma I underwent, and he just listened, and was encouraging. He asked if I wanted to go back upstairs to the heart doctor’s office and just sit in the waiting room, to see how it made me feel. I could not do that. He suggested visiting the hospital, maybe volunteering to see how much good is done for people, but all these ideas just made my heart race and my blood pressure rise. He suggested hypnosis, saying this could help keep me calm and avoid all the panic I was feeling. I could not do that, because then, then I’d be out of control.

“Why do you hate giving control to someone else, Sylvie?” The psychiatrist leaned forward, and took off his glasses, staring at me intently.

“Because then stuff happens...I don’t know – I just.. I need to be the one in charge. I can’t stand not being in control.” I chewed on my bottom lip anxiously.

Dr. Jerry asked me to stand up, and I did, and then sit down. He asked me to cross my legs, and uncross them... and I did so, without thinking. He asked me to walk to the window and open it, and then walk back to my seat. I was totally confused, but obeyed everything he said.

“I’m in control right now, isn’t that so, Sylvie? You just obeyed every command I gave you. Nothing happened, you are fine. Some people are naturally prone to being submissive, there is nothing wrong with that. You have a good job, a great apartment, good friends who care about you; and you attract dominant people. Jen asked you to return the heart monitor, and you did. You are a good person. No one wants to hurt you, we just want you to be the best you can be. Please make yourself comfortable, and close your eyes. That’s it, you can trust doctors. You trust me, you trust Jen, right?”

I nodded and agreed to let Dr Jerry hypnotize me. I laid down on his couch, and squirmed till I was comfortable as I could get.

“I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and hold it. Now, now, slowly release it. Once more, deep breath in, and hold it....and when you exhale, relax your legs. Perfect.... Deep breath in, hold it, feel yourself sinking into the chair, comfortably listening to my voice. Relax your back, deep breath, relax your arms... feel yourself floating on a smooth lake. So safe, so calm. All of your worries and fears are heavy. They don’t float, and they are falling under you, leaving you free and floating.” I heard soft music start to play, and I sighed. Dr Jerry asked me a few questions, about my mom, about my experiences, and I spoke about them slowly and carefully, without panic or nervousness.

He had me imagine being in a hospital with smiling doctors and helpful nurses, and waking through the hallways and being confident and beautiful, not afraid of them. He asked me to think of walking into a doctor’s office and sitting in the waiting room, calm and collected, like it was no different from going to the bank.

Dr Jerry told me how good I am, and how I am such a natural submissive, and how it was okay for doctors and nurses to be curious about my body and want to explore it. I did not quite understand this, but he must have saw my confusion and kept talking. Dr Jerry and everyone just want me to be perfect and healthy. He had me imagine sitting still while a doctor drew blood or gave me a shot, how it was nothing to be afraid of, that I was comfortable letting the doctor be in control.

“You are going to feel something prick your arm, just ignore it, it’s nothing.” As I lay there, I felt something, but I barely noticed it, I just keep breathing deep in and out. I just thought it was like the thing I was imagining. I started to feel sleepy, and tried to stir, but the combination of the drug in my system and being deeply tranced made it hard for me to move.

“You love being out of control. You love having someone else care for you. You are a true submissive. You need someone else to care for you and keep you healthy. We are going to make sure you are always healthy, a perfect woman. You want to be made perfect, into a perfect woman.” He kept talking about releasing and relaxing, and no fear, and I was totally, completely relaxed as I have ever been in my life.

I heard movement around me, but I did not care about it, just listening to the music and the Doctor keeping me calm and comfortable. Something was put over my mouth and nose, and a slightly sweet smelling gas was in it. Could it be laughing gas? I kept breathing deeply, and lifted my head when told for the mask’s straps to go behind my head. I heard the sound of squeaky wheels, and was placed on a rolling bed, still breathing deeply, relaxed, and partially asleep. I felt movement, and I was brought into another room with beeping noises and a brighter light.

My shirt and bra were removed, I could feel cool air on my large breasts, and then someone’s hand, cupping them, lifting my left breast, and then my right, and kneading them both like they were dough. I felt something slide over each breast, very tight at the base, like it was made out of a too small thick nipple-less spandex bra cup, with metal rings. This thing molded my breasts into painfully pointed mounds, trying to defy gravity.

After this attention, my left nipple was squeezed hard, and when let go, it felt like a suction cup was placed over it, pulling my very hard nipple away from my body. The same process was done to my right nipple, and then a firm tugging sensation. alternating between my left and right breast. The feeling was unique, a sucking sensation tugging mechanically, the sound of a suction pump behind my head matching the feelings on my breasts. The spandex bra cup was moved to cover the edges of the pump, making a tight seal.

I felt a small sting at the base of each breast and Dr Jerry spoke again. “You are doing so great, Sylvie. You have nice big breasts, but they need some help to be the perfect shape. Perfect women have perfectly shaped bouncy breasts. You need to wear a better bra; one that supports your large breasts. You want perfectly shaped bouncy breasts, don’t you? You know perfect women make milk. You don’t make milk, you want to be a perfect woman? Right? You want to make milk!” I nodded. I needed to be perfect. “We just introduced a special drug into your breasts, you will be perfect. Just stay relaxed and lift up your hips.”

I obeyed, and my pants were slid down my legs and my panties were removed as well. My lower body was exposed, and my legs were then elevated and my knees spread wide, and metal knee rests was wedged under them, and a strap on top, forcing my legs wide open, exposing my nether region..

I could tell, even with my eyes closed, that a light was shining on my naked body, highlighting it. Something cold and metal was slid inside my pussy, and spread. It felt so strange to feel cold air inside of me. I felt fingers touch inside of me, rubbing.. fingers in my behind.. it was all so arousing and dreamlike, like I was not sure it was really happening. The metal device was retracted, and removed.

Next, something plastic, about an inch and a half thick and 6 inches long was slid inside of me. It seemed to expand to a larger size, filling me after it was inserted...it was stretching me and I moaned, strangely filled.

Dr Jerry reinforced my submission, and told me to relax and let the machines and the drugs do their work. He said they were testing me, to help me be the perfect girl, and the object inside me is so important, and I needed to keep it inside. I nodded, and then he told me to squeeze down on the object as much as I could, and then release. He then patted my thigh and told me how good I was.

I was left alone for what felt like an hour, listening to beeping machines, and the sound of the pump suction on my breasts. Occasionally I would squeeze down on the object inside of me, and felt so good when I did it, like I was being a good girl. I started to drift off into a deeper sleep, comforted by the sounds of the machines.

I roused just a bit when my breasts started to ache and felt like they were getting bigger, they felt so warm, and full. My nipples seemed like they were on fire, so tightly suctioned.

I heard a new voice behind me, a woman say “We have induced lactation, Doctor, I’ve got the pumps set on auto. I’ll conduct the rest of her exam and we can finish her prep.”

Doctor Jerry was there, speaking soothingly to me, telling me to breathe deeply and float on the lake, letting all the fears and worries fall to the bottom. “You are so happy you are being taken care of, and so happy everything is going to be perfect, you will be perfect, you will be a full perfect woman. You always wanted to make milk, and now you will. You need us, you need to make milk, you love making milk for us, don’t you?” I nodded and Doctor Jerry told me how good I am.

I tried to open my eyes, but Doctor Jerry kept talking to me... “Keep your eyes closed...no need to look.. just feel.. just enjoy the breast pumps milking you, making you feel so complete. Don’t think, just feel.”

I felt fingers on my thighs and pussy, and a gentle rubbing on my clit. My clit is very small, and the female doctor made a comment and gave the male doctor a measurement. She then started to rub it more and had me panting, and she gave the male doctor another number. I felt something firm grip my sensitive nub, and not let go, and then a firm suction started, the same sharp suction my nipples were feeling. This felt so amazing, and the pump kept tugging my clit hard and fast. The device that was inside of me was deflated, slid in and out, and I started to buck my hips, like I was being fucked. I was not allowed to climax, and the device inside was removed.

It sounded like there was one unknown man, Dr Jerry, and an unknown woman in the room with me, all Doctors, from the sound of the conversation, and they talked about the results of whatever was inserted in me. I could not understand much other then “great elasticity., and good muscle control.”

Dr Jerry talked to me more, making sure I was feeling good. “Sylvie, your clit is so small. Perfect women have bigger clits. You want to be perfect for us, right? You want it bigger, right? Right.. you need it to be bigger. We will take care of this for you, dear girl. We will make it larger so you feel perfect. Before you leave to go home today you will be fitted with a small device you will wear in your special underwear to help your clit stay as perfect as it is when we are done pumping today. It will feel so perfect to have your clit larger. You are such a good girl.”

I smiled and nodded, wanting to be a good girl. The doctors were not done with me yet, and they used a vibrator on my pussy, but the vibrations could not really reach my clit because of it’s encasement in it’s pump. It was quite frustrating, and I got so wet from all the teasing. Doctor Jerry said that perfect women only came with they where told. I believed him, of course. I would only cum when I was told. They took some cotton pads and patted my pussy, and that felt so nice, like they were cleaning me.

One of the Doctors slid a catheter in me, and then drained my urine, filling my bladder with a saline solution, and closed off the valve. My bottom was then plugged, and I was given an enema, but not allowed to expel it. It felt so weird to be so full and unable to go. Dr Jerry was so sweet and told me how wonderful I was, and how I am going to learn to be a perfect woman. They teased my pussy again with the vibrator while I was full on both ends, and when I begged to cum they wrote down some numbers, and drained everything.

My breasts were producing lots of milk and the doctors seemed pleased. They said my clit was still so small, and it would take a while for it to reach the size of a perfect woman, but they would make sure it happened for me, even if it meant I had to have surgery.

The gas mask was removed from my face, and I opened my eyes finally to see I was in a large hospital room, and there were wires coming off of me in every direction. My chest was covered with a tight fitting breast pump. I could watch my nipples squirting milk and being sucked into clear tubes that ran outside of my vision. My nipples looked so long! Dr Jerry told me that perfect women had long nipples that produce milk, and they were making me perfect. My nipples would get smaller if I was not pumped, so I made to make sure I came to the hospital very often to be milked. They did not tell me how long they wanted my nipples to get, but they said they would be perfect, so I did not care, but I have a feeling it will take a long time.

Then I looked down to my pussy, and saw something covering my mound. It was hard to see, so Dr Jerry got me a mirror, so I could see the suction pulling on my tiny clit. He told me after my clit was an inch long, they would pump my vaginal lips too, that a pouting swollen vagina is perfect! I’m not sure if they plan on making any other changes, they talked about so much, it was hard to remember everything, but it won’t matter, the doctors will take care of me. I know they will make me perfect.

My breasts were really large looking, and the doctors told me that they were only a bit larger due to the hormones they injected, but the tight fitting bra/pump combination forces them perfectly up and out.

They told me I only should wear the bras they would give me, and they would help keep my nipples erect and perfect for milking. The male doctor I did not know introduced himself as Dr. Peter, and said he would be in charge of me and my general health from now on. And the female Doctor’s name was Dr. Doris, and she would help me with my gynecological exams and changes they had planned for me. But Doctor Peter would be in charge, and I was never to forget that. He said that soon he would have a special name for me to call him, and I liked the sound of that, very much.

Doctor Jerry told me I should always obey the doctors, and that I was cured of my phobia, but I should see him twice a week so he could make sure I never had a relapse.

Starting Monday, I would have doctor’s appointments three times a week, and they would continue my progress to become a perfect woman. And for 2 nights each week, I would meet with Dr Jerry to make sure I did not have any issues with my phobia. I should spend 2 weekends a month in the hospital, for my treatments, too! They want me to spend this weekend in the hospital, and I agreed. It was Friday afternoon, and I had no plans this weekend. They said that tomorrow, I would going to orgasm a lot, and I needed to rest tonight, so it was best if I went home and left a note for Jen and came right back.

After I was drained of milk, and they were happy with the progress on my clit, they stopped the pumps, removing the bra and clit pump, and showed me how to put on the special perfect bra they picked out for me. It was really tight, and I had some difficulty getting my breasts in them. Peter and Doris helped me place my breasts in them properly, including my nipples in their special encasement. I got lots of positive reinforcement from Dr Jerry. The bra forced my breasts up very high and there were a series of wire rings that was tightened after my breasts were enclosed. It really made them stand out! My nipples were kept in a special encasement that did not squish them, but kept them hard, and always ready for milking. My breasts were like torpedoes! The tips are removable, so the next time they milk me, I won’t need to take it off.

They suggested I wear a corset, because perfect women always had a perfect figure, and they helped me get into one, it also reinforced my new pointy breast shape. When I put my blouse on, it fit much better and I looked in the mirror, amazed at how my body looked over my special bra and corset.

The panties they gave me were not very flattering, and I was quite disappointed. Granny panties! With tummy control. I did not think I needed such a thing, But the doctor is always right! They were really good at keeping my tummy in. Also, there was a device in them that forced my pussy lips apart, and they had a stiff bottom that molded against me tightly. There was some padding in it, which felt very funny. I guess they expect me to get really wet, and the pad will protect my clothes. Inside, there was a suction that had to be adjusted by Dr Doris. I whimpered and cried a bit, because it was even more intense then what I experienced from the clit pump. She explained it would help my clit growth, and I will just love it eventually. I’m not sure how all this is going to work when I need to go to the bathroom, but I think they got that covered. They said they were going to help me order a whole bunch of special corrective undergarments to give me a classic perfect figure. Apparently I slouch, covering my breasts, and they promised to help me with that.

At this point, Dr Peter have me a basic physical, and told me I needed to change my diet, and he would help me with that. He said if he had to, he would even tie me up and feed me myself! He is such a joker! My blood pressure was fine, and he drew blood and would send it away to be tested. I was a bit scared when they went to draw blood, but Doctor Jerry told me I was a good girl, and Dr Peter hugged me so tenderly, I did not want to disappoint him. Apparently I was in good health. He gave me hormone pills so I could always make milk for them, and some other pills, I forget what they are for, but should trust my doctor, so it does not matter what he gave me. That is what Dr Jerry told me. They also suggested an exercise routine, and I promised to start it after my stay at the hospital this weekend.

Dr Jerry told me to never tell Jen’s doctor all about what was going on, that he had no idea I could be cured so quickly, and if I wanted to keep getting so much attention, I would need to keep it quiet. That if I told him, he would send more patients to Dr Jerry, and I’d never get to see him! He said the reason he picked me is because I was already submissive to doctors, I just needed to get the fear out of me. I’m just supposed to tell Jen I have plans with my new boyfriend Peter, and not make a big deal out of it. I’m kinda mad at her, so I do not want her to know her plan to get me over my phobia worked.

They had been waiting for the perfect subject for a long time, and when I came in the door, they jumped at the opportunity to cure me. Doctor Jerry tells me I am lucky, so I must be! I’m not sure what my future holds, but I am so horny right now, and I think tomorrow is going to be a big day. I promise to write more after tomorrow’s experiences! I got a bunch of reading materials here and sexy pictures of girls being tied up, milked and their clits pumped. It all looks so wonderful! I feel so silly for being afraid of Doctors!

I know tomorrow I’m going to bound, so I won’t hurt myself. I’m a bit nervous, but I’m sure Dr. Peter will be there. I have some special things to listen to before bed, and they have some soft music and positive reinforcement messages that I get to listen to, to help me. I have my own special room in the hospital, and they gave me a brand new tablet so I could keep a journal about my special treatments, and experiences. Apparently this will help keep my phobia away. The doctors are so very kind to me. Doctor Peter seems really nice and he says I will very happy to be his patient. He’s single and he says he will make me into a perfect woman for him! He must be right, he’s the Doctor.