The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doctor: Jenny, Max, and Melissa

The doctor straightened his shirt. Next, he tucked them in and zipped up his pants. He didn’t bother with his belt. The leather chair made a soft whoomp sound as he sat down into it with a plop. A sigh escaped his lips. He was content. The doctor idly ran a hand through his hair, scratching his head vigorously in the process. “Jenny. What have we learned today?” The doctor asked, testing to see if the session took hold.

Jenny sat attentive in the chair across from the mahogany desk. A stream of cum trickled its way down her chin. The milky white substance paused at the point where the chin curves back in for a moment before gooiley dripping onto her exposed breast. The thought of wiping her face hadn’t crossed her mind. She was told not to clean up, after all.

Why did the doctor ask her a question like that? A small bit of dread grew in her stomach. Was the question the start of a reprimand? Did the doctor feel let down by her inability to swallow all his cum as instructed? “I learned that men cum a lot when you play with their cock and balls for an hour before sucking them off.” She tried to evade the question. Maybe if she played with him some more he wouldn’t be disappointed in her failure.

“Well, yes, Jenny, I suppose that is mostly true. But surely not all men?” The doctor responded with a subtle smirk. It was a leading question, though at this point Jenny no longer needed to be prompted to make fun of her husband’s manhood. Or lack thereof.

Jenny scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Yeah. Well, not Alex. He barely cums at all. I guess I shouldn’t really expect him too. His balls are so tiny,” Jenny said. Not that it was Alex’s fault. Jenny had been giving him a special pill ground up in his meals. The doctor said the pills would make Alex more sensitive, though there may be side effects, like shrinking testicles and blood flow problems around the naughty bits. The risk was supposedly small though so Jenny decided that giving him the drug would be a good idea. After all who wouldn’t want the ability to drive their husband mad just with their touch? At least that is what she thought the doctor meant by Alex becoming more sexually sensitive. Little did she know that it would translate so literally.

Alex became sensitive all right. After a few weeks he could hardly control himself from her slightest touch. A little rub here, a gentle stroke there, and Alex would make a mess. On the bed. On the floor. In his pants. It didn’t matter. Shortly after the “accidents” started happening his balls began to shrivel up along with his overall hardness. Now Alex couldn’t even get hard enough to penetrate her. Not that it mattered. Alex would always cum long before he was able to get his dick lined up with her pussy. Alex’s confidence shrunk along with his manhood, though the doctor hadn’t mentioned that as a side effect. Oddly the smaller his self-worth got, the bolder and meaner Jenny’s attitude and vocabulary grew toward him. It had gotten to the point where she almost pitied him. Almost.

The doctor had guided her though those tough times. He helped her see how inferior Alex was to other men. How he deserved her scorn and vocal abuse. A man who couldn’t contain his excitement long nor get hard enough to stick it in his own wife’s pleasure hole wasn’t much of a man. How long had it been since he felt her womanhood surround his ever wilting penis? Three months? Four? The last time probably shouldn’t even count. Jenny had been so frustrated with his premature cumming that she didn’t even touch him before sex. They didn’t kiss. She didn’t undress him. She just lay on the edge of the bed, lubing herself up and spread her legs. Alex lined up and careful not to touch her, and attempted to shove it in her hole. His dick wasn’t quite hard enough so he ended up smashing his member against where her thigh met her pelvis and came before his balls slapped the taint between her pussy and ass. How disappointing.

The doctor brought Jenny back to the present. “No Jenny, I mean what have you learned from our session today?” Ever since coming to him, from that very first day, the doctor had been instilling new ideas and thought processes into Jenny. What she liked. What she didn’t. How she treated others. How she expected others to treat her. She had once been a somewhat reserved, conservative mother and wife. She loved her family, though longed for something more. Call it a midlife crisis, if you will. She was just someone looking for a little guidance and encouragement. Instead the doctor showed her that her midlife crisis was indeed just that. Jenny needed the doctor’s help to get through it. And she got it.

Jenny struggled to think. Sometimes the sessions with the doctor were difficult to recollect. “What did I learn about myself today? I like, no, love sucking cock?” No that wasn’t right. “No. I’m addicted to sucking cock?” It came out as a question. Hadn’t she always been addicted to sucking cock? Licking shaft? Kissing the one eyed monster? It seemed like something she would have been doing for years. She looked at the doctor with questioning eyes.

“Yes! Very good. You finally came to grips with this part of yourself. You are hopelessly, addicted to giving blow jobs. You have one want that trumps all others: feeling a dick slide in and out of your mouth. What else?”

Jenny’s searching, questioning eyes turned to beaming admiration and joy. She got the question right. “It’s more than just giving head, though that is the most important part. God I love the feeling of my mouth around a dick. I just love dick. I love looking at it. Holding it. Toying with it. Licking, tugging, kissing, stroking, and smelling it.”

“Anything else?”

“The act of men cumming in my mouth. It gives me the best orgasms. I love the taste of cum. I love the feel of it on my tongue. On my teeth. On my skin. But mostly in my mouth. The more a man cums the happier I am when I swallow it.”

“Wonderful. You’re coming along so well. I’m proud that you are finally getting to know yourself,” said the doctor with a mocking smile. Mocking to an observer, perhaps, but genuine to Jenny. “And that is why foreplay with men is so important. You don’t want to just bed them, though we know you love that too, you want to keep them on the brink for as long as you can before drinking down their seed. The longer you keep them on the brink, the more you’ll get to drink. But do try to swallow it all. You embarrassed yourself today.” The doctor flashed a frown and pointed at the mess Jenny allowed to pool on her left breast.

Jenny felt ashamed. The doctor had called her out on it after all. What a horrible person she was not listening to him by allowing his spunk to overflow out her mouth and down her face. But god, did it feel good. “Sorry doctor.” She cast her eyes toward the floor.

“Now then, what are you going to do at home this week?” The doctor asked, folding his hands together atop his desk. He felt his dick starting to rouse once more. Perhaps there would be time for another lesson today.

Jenny thought again. Each week she had a new secret assignment to do at home. It started simple. The first week she changed her underwear from her standard cotton panties to satin and silk and frilly and fun and sexy panties. Bras went from being a thing of support to being a thing to show off her endowments. Why hide them? She had come to learn that she should celebrate her gifts, especially with her family. She needed to remind her husband how sexy and hot she was. How much of a wet dream she could be to him if he could just hold back his excitement for longer than 4 seconds. She needed to ensure she was at the forefront of his mind whenever she was at home. And the forefront of her son and daughter’s minds too.

Jenny remembered. “Oh! Yes! I’m to finally instruct my children about the finer points of intercourse, erm, fucking.” Jenny giggled. “They must learn.” Her son, Max, was just coming into his own. He just turned seventeen years old and Jenny knew that teaching him about woman and what woman should be like was a top priority. Likewise her daughter, Melissa, was about to go off to college. The doctor said that it was important for Jenny help her children through their sexual awakenings. They were naïve and needed her to guide them during their first steps. Jenny knew this because the doctor reminded her how important it is for a mother to instruct her children on all aspects of life. No question should go unanswered. No request unfulfilled.

To ensure Jenny’s kids would take her instructions the doctor first asked Jenny to bring them to a session. After that, Max and Melissa became much more open to Jenny’s instructions. Jenny could sometimes recall the session if she tried really hard.

“Max. Melissa. I’m so happy you were able to come with your mom to one of her therapy sessions.” The doctor smiled warmly and the almost adults. “I understand you’ve been a little squeamish around your mom recently.”

Melissa and Max exchanged glances with each other. Not wanting to break the silence, they both nodded in the affirmative.

“Well that’s just silly. She’s just trying to help you guys as you enter your adult life. Max. You’re uncomfortable around girls. You’re seventeen, after all. That’s totally understandable. And Melissa, you’re just starting to explore the opposite sex. It’s natural not to know how to conduct yourself when flirting with guys or going out with them. All your mother is doing is ensuring you both are prepared.” The doctor gazed intently at each one driving his point home. He saw Jenny’s children sway a little in their chairs as things took hold.

“That’s right,” he said, “the two of you are so inexperienced with the other sex that they are nothing short of a mystery to you. Whatever you think you know is wrong. And whatever you suspect is probably just fantasy. So forget everything you think you know about dating and mating. You’re brains are a clean slate when it comes to this sort of thing. But what you do know is that family is always there for you no matter what, and you never feel weird about discussing things with them. The number one reason families exist is to help each other out no matter what.” Alex and Max relaxed after a few more moments. They were now with the program. “Now listen to your mother and no matter what, you trust her, her judgment and her instructions fully. No questions ask. Her words are truths that burrow deep into your being.”

The doctor spoke, snapping Jenny back to reality again. “Very good. Now get out of here. I’ll see you next week.” The doctor dismissed Jenny and began brainstorming what was in store for Jenny next. He reached into his pans and started to masturbate. Perhaps it was time for Jenny’s family to get a pet. A dog might do wonders bringing the family even closer.

Jenny wasted no time upon getting home. She liked starting on her assignments as soon as possible. She was always a good student. “Max, Melissa. Come in here.” Jenny called out as she entered the family room, dropping her purse on the floor. Jenny adjusted her mini-skirt. It kept riding up on her butt. A few moments later her kids entered the room. Such good obedient kids she had. She made a mental note to thank the doctor again next week.

Jenny wasn’t sure how to begin her instruction, so she just jumped right in. Awkward subject or not, sometimes one just needed to be blunt. “Kids, I want to talk to you about gender roles a bit.” Max and Melissa exchanged questioning looks but deep down knew to be respectful. They nodded and took a seat on the couch across from their mother. “As you both know, nature always flags one sex to be the one to draw in the other sex. Sometimes it is males. Sometimes females. It depends on the species. With us, it is the woman. Do you ever wonder why I dress the way I do? Melissa, how am I dressed?”

Melissa wasn’t really prepared for the question, but she knew that her mother expected an honest answer. She trusted and obeyed her mother in all things, after all. “Uh.” Melissa cleared her throat. “You are dressed pretty provocative mom. Your skirt barley covers your butt-“

“Ass dear.” Jenny corrected. “We’re family and this is an intimate moment for us. Please use the proper words for things.”

Melissa wasn’t sure what her mom was referring to. Proper words? Isn’t that what she used? But she knew better than to question her mom. “Right. Uh. Your skirt barely covers your ass. You always wear high heels now and constantly saunter around the house. You’re always wearing tops that show off your cleavage, are form fitting, and give glimpses of skin when you move. I can’t remember the last time you weren’t wearing some sort of push up bra so your boobs-“

“Tits, dear.” Jenny corrected again.

“So, uh, your tits are always on display. It is kind of uncomfortable.” Melissa finished, her face a deep shade of red. Melissa was embarrassed. She just criticized her mother.

“And you Max. What do you think of my state of dress?” Jenny subtly traced her breasts with her hand and leaned forward giving Max a full show of her apple cleavage.

Max also blushed, for a different reason than his sister. “I, uh. Well, it makes me feel kinda funny.” Max looked away from his mom’s chest and shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“Max, whatever do you mean?” Jenny asked.

“Sometimes it makes me. I mean, my. I mean sometime when I see you my penis-“

“Dick, Max. It’s a dick.” Jenny stated mater of factly.

“Well sometimes it gets stiff.” Max glanced at his sister looking for help. Melissa looked away quickly. She didn’t want to embarrass herself any further.

“You’re describing a boner, dear.” Jenny smiled. Oh how innocent her kids were. It was adorable. “What you are saying is that sometimes when you look at me you get a hard-on, honey. Let me here you say it, Max. It’s okay.”

Max’s adam’s apple bobbed in his throat. “Sometimes when I look at you, mom, I get a hard-on. It makes me feel funny-“

“Turned on, Max.” Jenny interjected. “I turn you on.”

“You turn me on.” Max repeated. “Good! That’s the point, Max!” Jenny exclaimed. “Kids. Women dress like this when they want to impress the ones the love or the ones they are trying to get the attention of. I love you both, so I dress as sexy as I can. Max, if you feel a little turned on around me and get hard, that’s okay. That just means you like what you see and that I’m doing it right.” Jenny winked at Max and smiled reassuringly to Melissa. “Melissa, I’m surprised you don’t dress more like this. You love your brother, right? You are ready to start dating. You should be dressing like me to get the attention of those around you. Look at me.” Jenny met her daughter’s eyes. “Right?”

“Yeah mom.” Melissa smiled and knew her mom was right. “I’m not doing a good job at being a loving sister. Or woman in general, I suppose.” Melissa’s smile turned into an unsure frown.

“That’s okay, sweetie. You didn’t know better. Why don’t you go change?” Jenny said patting Melissa on the leg.

Melissa got up and quickly made her way to her room. Once there she threw open her closet door and picked out a few articles. She then made her way to her dresser and pulled out a fresh set of underwear. She quickly undressed, slipped on a set of lacy panties and the closest thing she had to a push up bra. Alex then tugged on her tightest, shortest fitting shorts as well as a mid-drift camisole that she had previously regulated to sleepwear on hot summer nights. She took a quick glance in the mirror. Her body was more or less on display. The top was tight and her tits stretched the material. Her legs were on full display. It wasn’t great, but hopefully it would do for now. Melissa needed to go shopping.

Melissa emerged from her room and joined her mom and brother. Max was taken aback by what he saw. His sister’s long, pale legs accented her outfit perfectly. Her shorts hid little below the waste. Likewise her top only hid her chest. Melissa’s belly button was on full display. Max had never realized what an amazing body his sister had. As if to drive the point home, his dick felt the same way.

“Oh Melissa, you look great. What do you think Max? Does looking at her make you feel, how did you put it? Funny?” Jenny was having fun now. The doctor was right. Not only was she educating her kids, but she felt great doing it like she said she would. What a great mom, she was.

Max tore his gaze away from his sister. “Yeah.”

“Does looking at your sister give you a hard on?” Jenny asked. The doctor said to be direct.

Max flushed and squirmed in his chair. “Yeah. I, uh. Yeah.” Max wasn’t sure what to do. “She’s turning me on?” It came out as a question.

“Well, is your dick hard?” Jenny asked.

“Yes.”

“Well, then I think it is safe to say Melissa turns you on.” Jenny smiled. “Alex. Did you hear? You should be proud! You gave your brother a stiffy.” Jenny beamed.

Melissa instantly felt something well up in her. Was it pride? She didn’t really know how to act around boys in general, and hearing that she got it right the first time filled her with such happiness. Now if she only knew what to do or say around boys. “Thanks mom.” Melissa returned Jenny’s look of joy.

“Now it seems Max has a bit of a problem. Men often have this problem. They have difficulty controlling their dicks. When they see something exciting or think of something sexy or just get a little turned on in general, they get hard-ons. Hard-ons, while perfectly natural, are very uncomfortable for guys.” Jenny made sure she overly stressed the word very. Max’s unconscious mind picked up on the queue and Max made some motions to try to make his crotch area more comfortable. No amount of adjusting would allow for this now though. Whenever he got hard, he’d feel the need to do something about it. The sooner the better.

“Their dicks get all hard and strain against their pants. They get mashed into weird positions and generally just get in the way,” Jenny explained. “There are three typical things that can be done. One. Max does his best to pretend his hard dick isn’t hard. I don’t recommend this as it will just get more and more uncomfortable as time goes on. Plus, Max, when your dick is hard all you can think about is how hard your dick is and how turned on you are. Those make for a pretty unruly combination. Two. He can excuse himself and masturbate. Or three. A woman can help him get rid of his hard-on.” Jenny looked between her kids. Both were drinking in what she was saying, nodding from time to time. This was all new information to them.

“Since we’re at home and since Melissa directly caused Max’s discomfort, I suggest we go with option 3. That said, Max, option 2 is the next best thing. If you ever aren’t in a position for a woman to help you out, find a private place to rub one out.” Alex nodded absently. Though he didn’t consciously acknowledge it he knew the next time (and every time after) he got a hard on, he’d go masturbate as soon as he was able, if he wasn’t at home. “So Melissa. Ask your brother if there is anything he needs help with.”

Melissa nodded curtly and turned to her brother. “Max. Is there anything I can help out with?”

Max visibly gulped. He didn’t answer. In response to Melissa’s question he looked at his mom for guidance. He couldn’t think of the proper response. This was so new to him and he didn’t want to mess up in front of his mom. Jenny immediately understood. Of course. Her poor naïve son had no idea what to do next. From the looks of things Melissa was barely hanging on too. She’d have to walk them through things this time. Probably the first few times.

“Max. A woman is asking if she can help you with anything. That is kind of like code for asking if she can help you take care of you male problems. Ya know, down there.” Jenny widened her eyes and glanced at Max’s crotch. The cue wasn’t exactly subtle. “When a girl asks this it is polite to respond in the affirmative. You’re at home with just us here so normally, if you get a hard on, you’d just ask your sister or me to help right away. But in this case we’ll pretend that Melissa noticed first and is therefore doing the polite thing by asking if you want help. Melissa, it our jobs as women to help men in this predicament. If they are too shy or whatever the reason to ask us and we notice, it is only right to start the conversation.”

Melissa asked again. “Max, it seems you may have a problem. Can I help you out?”

Max nodded. “Yeah. You can help.”

Jenny interjected. “Melissa, Max wasn’t very specific. So you have to clarify now. He has to specifically ask you to help him with his need.”

Melissa turned back to Max. “I’d be happy to help. What is wrong? What can I help with?” Melissa looked back to her mom to see if she did it right. Jenny smiled and nodded once. Melissa smiled and nodded back feeling validated once more.

“My. Uh. My penis, I mean, dick is really hard. Can you help me with that?” Max stammered out rubbing the back of his head with his left hand.

“Great! I’m so proud of you two.” Jenny praised. The doctor said to give often and enthusiastic praise the first few times. Her kids were uninitiated so they really needed the encouragement. Egos are delicate. “Melissa you’ll want to let Max know you are happy to help. You don’t want the man to think he owes you anything for this. You’re just doing your part and you are truly happy to do so.”

Melissa knew she was doing good work. “I’d be delighted to help you with your hard-on Max.” Melissa made a movement, but stopped short. How was she supposed to help him? She fidgeted uncomfortably. So did Max.

Jenny swooped in. “Okay. Melissa, help Max out of his pants and underwear. Unless initiated otherwise, the woman should always be doing the undressing.”

Melissa leaned forward and fumbled with Max’s pants. After a few tries she undid the button and unzipped the fly. Max wiggled awkwardly as she helped slide his pants and boxers down his legs. The pants ended up in a heap next to her. Melissa looked down seeing a penis for what she thought was the very first time. Her eyes bulged a little. That’s what they looked like?

Jenny quickly stepped in. “Melissa, isn’t it beautiful? A dick is so elegant and perfect. See how it slightly curves up, almost like it is straining for attention. Like it is trying to get noticed? I bet you love it.”

Melissa licked her lips. “Yeah. It’s better than what I expected, though I’m not sure what that was. Max you’re dick looks great.” Max felt a wave of relief flow over him. Thank God.

“Max why don’t you sit on the floor there. Melissa, sit across from him.” Max and Melissa took positions opposite each other. Each faced each other. Max sat there with his t-shirt on, his dick standing at attention pointing right at his sister. A little dab of precum had formed at the tip. Melissa sat looking back at him, taking it all in, not sure what to do next. She still had her clothes on. Should she get undressed too?

Jenny spoke to break the silence. “Melissa, go ahead and take off your top. Bra too.” Melissa pulled her shirt over her head exposing her lacy baby blue bra. She then undid the clasp in the back and slid the undergarment down her arms. Both articles ended up on top of Max’s pants. Max’s gaze fixated on her sisters breasts. His heart took off and he nearly came right then. Jenny spoke again. “Melissa comfort your brother. Tell him it won’t be uncomfortable much longer.”

“Shh. Max, it’s okay. I’m right there to help you. I got you, it won’t be long now.” Melissa said softly, never breaking eye contact with Max.

“Good. Now Melissa, lean and kiss him. When there is no time pressures, it is important to perform foreplay. Kissing. Heavy petting. Do whatever feels right. I assume neither of you have kissed before. There is a right way and a wrong way. The right way always involves tongue. Lots and lots of tongue. The wrong way is anything else.” Jenny leaned forward. How exciting.

Melissa moved in to kiss Max, bringing herself to her knees for better positioning. She reached out with her right hand and rested it on the back of his neck before pulling him closer to her and bringing their mouths together. She wasn’t sure what her mom meant by correct kissing involving lots of tongue, but she wanted to do it right so Melissa extended her tongue well before she and her brother made contact. Max did the same. Jenny thought it looked wonderful. There were her kids, about to experience, as far as they remembered, their first kiss ever. Each looked clumsy going in for the kiss. Melissa and Max both stuck out their tongues, resting them on their bottom lip as they finally met. And when they finally did meet, it was electric. Max immediately started breathing heavy. Melissa brought her left hand and held Max’s side. Their tongues started sliding all round each other. Max’s tongue slid into Melissa’s mouth. Melissa forced Max’s back out with hers and made a circle before being inserted into Max’s mouth. Saliva leaked out from the corners of their kiss and then flowed down their chins.

Melissa made a movement to wipe it away, but Jenny spoke up. “No, no Melissa. Bodily fluids are natural. You never wipe them away, no matter what they are. Good. Keep going. I’m not sure I see enough tongue for this to be a proper kiss.” Melissa and Max redoubled their efforts. Mouths, tongues and lips slid against each other with little resistance. It was wet. It was sloppy. But to the siblings it was glorious. To Jenny it was equally amazing. Spit dripped off Max’s chin onto his stomach.

After a few minutes, Melissa pulled a few inches away panting heavily. A strand of saliva stretched from her lower lip to Max’s. It hung there briefly before snapping back. Jenny could see the hunger in her children’s eyes. She was an excellent teacher. This time Max grabbed the back of Melissa’s head and pulled her back to the wet, slippery kiss. Tongues once again assaulted everything nearby.

Jenny decided it was time for the next step. “Max. It’s time for you to show your appreciation. Melissa was nice enough to volunteer to help you out. You should return the favor by playing with her tits. All girls love to have their tits felt by men. Cup them. Massage them. Feel the nipples with your fingers and palms of your hands. Don’t worry about being too aggressive. The only thing you can do wrong here is by using too soft of a touch.”

Max responded immediately. He grabbed ahold of Melissa’s breast with his hands and felt the soft flesh give way to his groping. He pushed the breasts together and pinched the nipples. He kneaded the front and sides of the mounds. Lifted them up, let them fall. He didn’t know any good technique, but he got the sense that technique was secondary, if I even needed to be on the list. Melissa continued her wet embrace grimacing form time to time when Max was a little too rough with her tits.

Jenny noticed her daughter’s reaction and knew it was wrong. “Melissa, what Max is doing feels wonderful, doesn’t it? When our tits are played with it is like heaven. There is no wrong touch here, only good ones. Hard, soft, quick or slow, it is all glorious. Let Max know he’s pleasing you. Moan for him. Pant. Whimper. Let him know how good it feels.”

Melissa’s grimaces evaporate immediately. In its place, sounds formed. Quiet sounds at first, as if they were too bashful to be revealed to the world. But they grew stronger and bolder. Moans escaped the Melissa’s lips. Grunts and pants accented Max’s more forceful prodding. Whimpers and sharp inhales complimented his pinches and squishes. After several minutes Melissa sounded like a proper animal in heat. Jenny offered encouragement. “Good. Look at you two helping each other out like the wonderful loving siblings you are. Normally, this would be about the time when the girl would mount the man and use one of her various holes to alleviate the strain he has been feeling. But since this is your first time, I think we’ll just go with hands and the mouth. Alex, lead your brother to the chair next to you.” Alex using her hands, and without ever breaking the sloppy embrace guided Max to the chair. He sat down and she slid on top of him continuing their endless kiss. Moans from Alex and panting from Max were the only sounds during the repositioning.

“Great. Melissa, I know you don’t want to, but I need you to break your kiss and slide to your knees in front of Max. Max, spread your legs.” Jenny said, also repositioning herself for a better view. “There you go. Now Melissa, I want you to take Max’s dick with your hand. Slowly stroke it up and down from the base. It is too beautiful to not look at, but be sure you look up at Max a lot too. You want him to see your face and your eyes during this part. It is important you watch each other closely.”

Melissa grabbed hold of the base of Max’s dick with her right hand and slowly moved it up and down. It felt clumsy and kind of wet. She noticed a thick trail of precum flowing from the tip down the sides in a few places. Each stroke of her hand spread the precum more and squished between her fingers some. She was sure to look up at Max though she longed to just watch the dick.

“Excellent work Melissa. Keep doing that. Sometimes play with the tip of the dick with thumb. Maybe stroke the underside gently. Perfect.” Max visibly shuttered when the last action was taken. “Max, when you’re ready, and it looks like you are, you’ll want to grab Melissa by the back of her head and pull her lips to the tip of your dick.” Max did just that. “Good. Don’t let go. You need to use your sister’s mouth to make you spirt. So pull her head so that your dick enters her mouth. Slowly now. That’s it. As far as you can. Melissa, no teeth. Just tongue and lips okay. Suck on it. Lick it. Anticipate the motions Max is going to make with his hands. He’ll determine the pace. You just keep up with him. Keep looking up at him from time to time.”

Melissa followed her mom’s instructions s best she could, but Max was erratic with his directions. And forceful. She found herself struggling to make eye contact, stroke his dick with her hand, suck and lick all at the same time. Plus Max kept push her head really far down. She gagged sometimes as his dick pushed all the way back in her mouth. But it seemed she was doing it well enough because soon Max gripped her head harder and started to move her head faster.

“Melissa, Max is close to cumming now. Focus on his dick. Just suck a little and let him control everything else. Keep your lips wrapped tight. Good. Get ready. When you feel it start to spasm make swallowing motions. Try to get it all.” Jenny said now close enough to whisper into her daughter’s ear. “Good girl. Doesn’t this feel wonderful? On your knees. Worshiping cock. Knowing you’re fulfilling your role by helping a man with his hard-on. Get ready. Here it comes.” Jenny pulled back so she could see the entire scene.

Max gripped the back of Melissa’s head with both hand tightly. Melissa knew should was stuck. Even if she wanted to pull away. Max shoved his dick into Melissa’s mouth hard and then back out and then back in hard again. Melissa kept a tight grip on it with her lips, and started to make swallowing motions with her mouth. Max in turn ramped things up again. Down and up and down again. Melissa gagged but kept her composure. Up and down and up and then back down. This time Max’s body stiffened and he held her head down. She felt the dick brush the back of her mouth and Melissa heaved a little and involuntarily tried to pull away. But Max’s grip was too strong and her head was held in the awkward position. Melissa gagged again. She put it out of her mind and kept sucking and swallowing. Then it hit. Melissa felt the dick twitch and then Max jerked his hips forward, crushing his ball sack and pubic hair into her wet chin and around her mouth. Melissa’s eyes flew wide. The first explosion from the dick unleashed a torrent of cum in Alex’s mouth and throat. Because she had nowhere to retreat from the first spirt triggered another gag. There wsas just too much cum for Melissa to contend with. That, in combination with her half gag half cough, caused Max’s cum to spirt out of her mouth and out of her nose. Melissa, still wide eyed, regained a semblance of control as the third explosion out of her brother’s dick hit. She was able to swallow most of it, but some continued to dribble out of her mouth. A this point the climax was easing back so Melissa was able to pull her head back a little, close her eyes and focus on sucking and swallowing the remaining expulsions.

Jenny bit back her glee. She wore an open mouthed smile from ear to ear that was somewhere between ecstasy and joy. The doctor told her that seeing her son cum in her daughter’s mouth would be awe inspiring. He was right. The sight of cum leaking out of Alex’s nose and mouth, down her son’s dick, and matting his unkempt pubic hair was a picture perfect site. Remember, the doctor told her, praise them when it is over. Sometimes people feel shame after the heat of the moment.

“Oh you two. That was wonderful. Max, I didn’t know you could produce that much cum. Unlike your father, you certainly have a man’s balls if you can fill your sister up like that.” Jenny had moved behind Max and was rubbing his back as she spoke. Max felt relief flood him. For a moment it had felt that he had just done something terribly wrong. He came down from his high as his mom spoke to him and he released Melissa’s head. Max’s crotch was very wet and growing code from the remaining cum.

Melissa pulled away and sat on her feet. She looked somewhat horrified. Melissa’s mouth hung open as she tried to catch her breath. There was still some cum in her mouth, streamers of it connecting from the top of her mouth and her tong and lips. There were cum trails running down her chin, dropping onto her breasts. Cum had clearly violated her nose. Jenny quickly moved around the chair and spoke reassuringly to Melissa. “Oh honey, I’m so proud of you. You did great giving your very first blow job! No one swallows it all their first time. It takes a lot of practice. Practice I’m sure you’ll get. But honey, you should be so proud of yourself. I bet you’re feeling a wave of blissful contentment in the afterglow of your brother’s orgasm. You did that to him. You did that for him. You helped him with his problem. And you did it really well!”

Jenny saw Melissa relax. Her panicked face replaced itself with one of floating happiness. A smile emerged and a happy sigh escaped as she slumped her shoulders some. Melissa brought her hand up to her face to wipe away the spunk, but Jenny caught it half way up. “No honey. You want to scoop up what you missed with your fingers. We never waste cum. Scoop it up and suck it off your fingers. Don’t swallow this time. Hold it in your mouth.”

Jenny blinked and obeyed. She scooped the globs of cum that had fallen onto her breasts and sucked it off her fingers. She then did the same of her chin. Alex cleaned her upper lip as best she could as well. “Good job Melissa. Now look up at Max one more time and show him the cum in your mouth. Swirl it a little bit. Now lean up and give your brother a thank you kiss.

Melissa leaned forward a little bit and showed Max the cum in her mouth. Using her tongue she rolled it around her mouth and leaned up and engaged in a heavy kiss. Melissa kissed the right way and used her tongue, transferring Max’s cum back to him. Melissa broke the kiss and moved back to sit cross legged, leaning back so her breasts were thrust out.

“Mom,” Max said.

“Yeah sweaty?” Jenny replied.

“I think I have a new problem.” Max said looking at his stiffening penis.

“Well I guess I’ll have to teach you two how to use other holes now then, won’t I?” Jenny said with a bit of giggling creeping into her voice.

Alex looked at her brother. “Is there something I can help you with?” She asked with a smirk of a smile blooming on her face.