The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 10)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! This story is pure fiction! Any resemblance to names or persons in real life is purely coincidental. These characters are fiction. You have been warned! This is for adults only!

Mrs. Stone wasn’t sure if a half hour had passed or not. It seemed much longer to her imploding mind. Something else was beginning to play inside of her brain as well. She was starting to have lewd thoughts; the unseemly type that reach into your nightmares and fantasies. It was something Dr. Prichard said and something that was about to happen. Her daughter was going to fuck right on top of the bed she was under. The good doctor even told Janet that she might get wet. Perhaps it was a cue from what she said that seeped into her mind, but she was indeed getting wet. It could have been the power of suggestion or the tight little way the inserted dildo kept kicking on the floor while bouncing back up to her sweet love canal. Either way she was wet. She hated herself for thinking sexual thoughts about her own daughter. She knew that making even the slightest moan or sound would echo up to her daughter’s ears. Now, Janet prayed to herself; hoping that Dr. Prichard would not follow through on her words. The bright light suddenly made her realize that her prayers were unanswered.

“You just be a good girl, Laura, and sit right on that bed.” Dr. Prichard told her while pulling her along as if she was on a leash. The chain had been attached to the cuffs on Laura’s wrists as she was pulled forward. Hopping along in back of them was Kim. She had been admitted a long time ago after her mind collapsed due to tragedy in her family. She was always looking for a hug and a kiss from someone, anyone. She craved it over and over again. Since Laura was introduced to the young lady she found her neediness quite repulsive. Kim seemed all but too eager to wrap her arms around her new playmate. They were such longing, open arms. They seemed to make a person want to run away, far away, and yet they had the pulling power of a magnet, for once Kim had a victim in her sight she would not waver but like a heat seeking missile she attached herself to her prey. Laura had already experienced some of this in her room as Dr. Prichard introduced her to Kim’s particular charms. The orderly was there to hold Kim back while the doctor made sure Laura got the full affect of what was going to happen. Mommy under the bed was freaking out. By now she realized Dr. Prichard was evil and things would just get worse if she screamed out. Plus it would hardly get her out of the position she was in. Meanwhile the wetness in between her legs grew and grew. She was humping the dildo to the floor as quietly as she could. The ugliness in her own mind made her want to puke, but she still wanted to hump the floor as hard as she could. She wanted to rock up and down even faster. It was the incessant slowness that made her hornier and hornier.

“Please stop. I don’t want to do it with a girl. I told you I am into boys not girls.” Laura said.

“You already admitted that you never had sex.” Dr. Prichard said sternly.

“But that doesn’t mean I want to do it with a girl. I can’t do it with her. She hangs all over me. It feels smothering.” She grimaced.

“That is the entire point, dear; you won’t be able to back out of it. Now I am going to remove your cuffs and you had better behave or worse things will happen to you.” Dr. Prichard smiled knowing full well that the girl’s mom was trussed up under the bed listening to all of it. She could hardly keep her hands off her own crotch thinking about it. She told the orderly to leave. Like everyone else in the Gracie hell hole of a clinic, the entire staff was being controlled unknowingly by the powerful ‘collective’ beings that could float or remain inside human brains and control their minds. Once the Orderly left and closed the door, Debbie (Dr. Prichard) slid out from between the two girls. She thought Kim would just rush in as she usually does but instead the girl gazed at Laura for a few moments and then opened her arms before rushing in on her new prey. It was like a strange pause before the explosion, and then she did indeed rush in. She hugged Laura as a desperate child in need would. It was quick and tight. Laura felt as if she had a tight cord wrapped around her arms and was trying to slide it down off her body. She tried -and tried but to no avail. The vice-like grip of Kim held her in place and made Laura feel totally helpless. Soon the kissing would begin and the rough lips of Kim began to do their work on the poor girl.

“No…noooro…” Laura shouted out while trying to get Kim off, but the girl held tight and kissed her firmly and deeply. If no one was there to stop Kim, she just went deeper and harder until she opened up her victim sexually and raped their bodies. She began to move her hand down beneath the crotch of Laura’s white gown. She pressed her fingers deeply inside and passionately held them there. Meanwhile and under the bed, her own mom was humping the dildo in between her legs. She was soaking wet all over her body now. Her eyes were wide and buggy as if adrenaline had been pumped into her veins. She could hardly believe her daughter was being raped on the bed above while getting off on it; and yet, here she was soaking wet inside and out while having the best orgasm of her entire life.

“That’s it Kim,” Dr. Prichard said while rubbing her own breasts over her clothing, “you just show this cocky teen what it’s like to get a real fucking. Oh, Laura, that’s perfect. I am sure your mother would be proud of how you are opening up to sex with another girl.” She directed her eyes at the bottom of the bed after saying that, since Laura’s Mom was now humping in full force there. Janet could get away with it now because the two girls were beating up and down on the bed as Kim administered more of her rough-house affections with a girl who never had sex before. As the bed bounced up and down Laura’s mom bounced right along with it enabling her to hump harder and faster.

Kim had Laura pinned down to the bed now like she was glued to the surface. She loved to wrap her arms around her tightly like a python. The harder she pushed the more she wanted. At one point she even wrapped her legs around her victim, encompassing her fully. Laura finally gave in to the insane woman and let her open her legs wide. She was beginning to feel something she never experienced before, an orgasm with someone other then herself. Laura felt Kim’s tongue slide all over her body with little bites in between. Soon she began to moan as the voracious appetite of her assailant grew stronger and stronger. It was as if Kim was trying to move right through her body to become entwined with it forever. She was like a rag doll that Kim clung to desperately. She couldn’t get her off. In fact she could barely move at one point. This is when the flood gates opened up and Laura began to shake as one giant orgasm escaped her body. The moan suddenly became a huge scream as she came and it appeared that mommy too had yet another orgasm under the bed. Debbie laughed out with an exhale of huge proportions and she came too,

“Oh, my god, that was so good.” She said. “Just wait until I tell your Mom all about this.” Dr. Prichard went on, “It will be as if her little girl got all grown up, and so quickly.” She could resist no longer, and as the two girls were still embraced and distracted, she lifted up the sheet and bent down to gaze at Mrs. Stone so she could look her in the eyes to rub it all in. Janet returned the stare with hatred and shame as the sheet went back down. Meanwhile, Kim just kept on going. She was never satiated, and if left to continue Laura’s body would not be able to withstand it. So Dr. Prichard stepped back, unlocked the door, and called for a nurse and an orderly. The nurse administered a hypo to calm Kim down while the orderly removed her from the clinging, sticky mess she had made on top of Laura. It was never easy to remove the sick girl from another body, so the needle always came in handy. Laura began to cry. She had just responded to her rapist with an orgasm. She felt dirty and totally disgusting. She found herself trying to remove the smells of Kim from her body with her hands which was impossible. Dr. Prichard put the cuffs pack on her patient and led her out of the room. The light was shut off and the door was locked. Laura’s Mom, Janet Stone, remained under the bed and was beginning to panic. She wondered, “Is she going to let me out of here?”

* * *

Several hours had passed and Dr. Melody Forbes learned the quick, hard way that getting what you desire often has a steep price. In this case, it was a body on fire and legs which could hardly stand any more. She felt her head being held up by her hair as she was told repeatedly to gaze upon the black snake eye drifting up and down her face and chin. Each time it slapped her lips around the pre cum would drool into her lovely mouth in some small amounts. Her mind was being controlled and she felt sick. She was consumed…and she was totally glazed over at this point, but the voice of her female pimp kept beckoning her to move forward… to go on and on and on…

“That’s it, look deep into it. Every time you see the eye of the black snake you get so horny all you can think about is the wetness between your legs. Look at it slut. Watch it as it goes back and forth and back and forth. You love it. You need it. Your entire world revolves around it now. Keep rubbing that slut pussy of yours. Get it wetter and wetter. You can’t get enough of that little finger in your cunt. The more cock you get the more cock you want. Repeat it slut.” Shana said.

“The more cock I get the more cock I want.” Dr. Forbes said. Her eyes remained glazed over. She had never felt so intensely sexed up as she was for the last few hours. She had so many men and so many cocks. She felt like a complete whore and she wanted more. It seemed that Miss Shana was trying to make her into a nymphomaniac so she would continue to want to whore herself on the streets as a hooker.

“My whores can go on and on; and they never get enough, just like you Ms. Doctor Whore. That’s right Justin, keep waving that cock in her face while I am fucking her ass with this strap on. I want her begging for it to shoot all over her face and eyes. Keep your black monster big and hard. She wants it so bad. Keep looking into the eye of his cock, slut. Keep looking into it. Now beg him…beg him to shoot it in your eyes…beg him you filthy cunt!”

“Oh please, please shoot it in my eyes…plllllllllease…please shoot me with it.” Her eyes gazed deep into the eye of the shaft. She was waiting for it to explode and explode it did. It went into her eyes and up her nose and even into her lips and mouth. She rolled her tongue all over and humped her ass deeply on the fake cock that Miss Shana plunged into her butt hole. Dr. Forbes came and came and came. She seemed lost and worn out. Her face and body remained full of pasty, gooey cum. She had no idea of how many times she came on that fateful night, but she knew she came like never before and felt more fulfilled than ever before. All the guilt she could muster up in her intelligent brain could not counter the sleazy feel of a body dripping with cum and orgasmic bliss. Miss Shana threw her to the floor and told Justin to get out.

“You have done well, Shana. I was able to feel and see all of it.” Tara White revealed directly to Shana’s mind.”

“Yes, I felt you speak through me. So, you are pleased, then?” She returned the mind connection.

“I am very pleased at my new found little whore. She tried to be a goody two-shoes and solve the world’s problems. She had no idea she was a problem herself.”

“Does that mean I can pimp her on a regular basis?” Shana asked.

“We will see. I have some other plans for her, but I will make sure she offers herself for money again. Now, clean her up and send her back to me.”

“Very well Tara; but I must say she is a hungry whore, and I love hungry whores.” The mind connection broke. Shana dragged the defeated doctor over to the bath tub and turned the water on. She smiled to herself. She loved taking down uppity whores.

* * *

A new day arose as the burn of the sun crossed the sky.

“She is not damaged in any way?”

“No, of course not, Madame Cong.” Jeb said.

“And what of the husband?”

“You mean, Floppy?”

Madame laughed, “Yes, is that what you call him now?”

“Quite. His cock and balls were removed. He is being shipped out to some Mexican friends who delight in queers.”

Madame raised her eyes some, “You know if I didn’t know better I would think you were a fag yourself, Jeb Cutler.”

“I only meant to please you, Madame.”

“Indeed, you have. Sharon will make a nice compliment to her sister once I pack her up for shipping. The kids have been taken care of as well?”

“Yes, my brother has seen to that. They are already out of the country.”

“Good. The bag on that table is yours. Use it well. I don’t wish to see your face for a while. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, of course. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, Madame Cong.” He picked up the bag and left the room. Madame found her hand wandering up and down the body of the sleeping, Sharon Tyler. She thought, “she will make a nice addition, a very nice addition indeed.”

* * *

While Dr. Melody Forbes was having her own problems, her sixteen year old daughter, Jennifer, was doing quite well; at least this was true in her own perverted mind. She had been keeping her teacher, Tanya Rhodes, off balance all week long with unseemly questions and disconcerting remarks, and today was to be of no exception. The one difference would be that this time Jennifer would not let up.

“Now remember, everyone, no calculators today. I want you to get used to being able to figure out some of the equations on paper.” Ms. Rhodes eyed her students up and down to make sure no one was cheating.

“Oh, Ms. Rhodes, Ms. Rhodes…” A hand waved up.

“Yes, Jennifer.”

“Are you pregnant, Ms. Rhodes?” The entire freshmen class went dead silent. Everyone seemed a bit shocked by the question, and Ms. Rhodes turned beat red.

“Why would you even suggest something like that, no less ask it?” Tanya responded.

“Well it just seems to me that, since your separation about a year or so ago, you were much thinner. You seem to have developed quite a little bulge in your belly now; wouldn’t you agree?”

Tanya looked down at her belly for a moment,

“That’s it,” Jennifer said, “look down at that big, fat belly. You are becoming a fatty, Ms. Rhodes.” All her students began to chuckle. Tanya seemed mesmerized by her own belly for a moment and realized she had gained some weight and did have quite the pot belly; since her frame was pretty small elsewhere it did appear as if she was in the early stages of pregnancy. She tried to shake the words out of her head and then looked up to Jennifer and said,

“Do you have any idea how inappropriate that statement was? I should send you to the principal right now for what you said.”

“Oh, but you won’t.” Jennifer sneered.

“What makes you think that, young lady?” Her eyebrow curled upwards.

“Perhaps you have forgotten. You have been having memory lapses lately. Principal Haley left early today.

Tanya struggled to get her next words out. She was just made stupid in front of her entire class by a sixteen year old. She had indeed forgotten the Principal left.

“I…well…even so,” she said, “that doesn’t mean you won’t be seeing her. I may just have to call up your parents and schedule a conference with the Principal, myself and you.” Her tone became a lot firmer.

“You could try that, but you would have some trouble finding my mom.”

“Oh, why do you say that? Your mom is a respectable doctor.”

“Well, she and dad separated. I am staying with my grandparents for the time being.”

“Oh, I am sorry, Jennifer. I had no idea this was going on in your life. Is that why you have been acting out all week? Do you need to just talk to someone?” Tanya became sympathetic to the girl’s distress.

“My parents spoke all the time, and look what it did for them; absolutely nothing.” She spoke with anger in her voice. “Now, where were we, oh yes, the part about your new found fatness. Do you feel sexier now that you are pregnant?” She smiled.

“Look here, that will be enough of this talk, young lady, or I will have at least one of your parents come here to school.” Tanya couldn’t believe Jennifer continued on with the dialogue. She felt her face flush. It was almost like some sudden dizziness overcame her. Even her legs seemed to be wobbly. She had never quite felt that way before. It was as if she lost a part of her control over to this girl. It made the pit of her stomach feel quite shaky. She was staring a bit vacantly to her class while trying to think of what to say next when Jennifer shouted out, “Ms. Rhodes, what do you have to say for yourself?” Jennifer’s shout and persistence shook the math teacher out of her daze.

“I…um…listen to me, all of you. I am not pregnant nor do I intend to be pregnant.”

“That’s not what it says in the ladies room.” Jennifer interjected. “Someone wrote about you in bright, pink lipstick on the mirror. Is it because of the miscarriage, Ms. Rhodes? Is that why your separated and don’t want to talk about your current pregnancy?”

Tanya was feeling weak and claustrophobic. She was not pregnant and yet this girl was trying to make the class think she was pregnant.

“That is private information. You have no right to discuss my private life in class like this, Jennifer.” Tanya’s voice quivered. It was like she was being paraded on stage by this young teen. Something else was happening as well, and with each ounce of control she lost to Jennifer, something in between her legs was beginning to get moist. “How do you know about all of this anyway?”

“Oh, so it is true, you did have a miscarriage?” She smiled again.

“Yes I did, but I asked you a question. How do you know about this?”

“Oh, you know, I just overheard some teachers talking about it; besides, there are old pictures of you with students at different functions and you looked a lot thinner then. So, is this why you got pregnant again, because of the miscarriage?”

“Why do you keeping saying that!” Ms. Rhodes stamped her foot down hard to the floor. She was losing control, and her mind was spinning.

“And the writing?” Jennifer asked.

“How long has it been there?”

“Oh, I don’t know…a while, why?” Jennifer said slyly.

“You know you are supposed to report graffiti. Has anyone else seen this writing?” She addressed the entire class and they said they did not. “How is it that you are the only one who saw this?” She pointed her finger directly at Jennifer.

“Well, it is in the older bathroom. You know the one that still has an inside lock and is next to the teacher’s lounge.”

“You know that students aren’t supposed to be using that bathroom.”

“I know but the others were occupied and I had to go, sorry, Ms. Rhodes.” Jennifer’s apology seemed to goad the teacher more than anything else.

“Well if it was there for a while surely one of the teacher’s would have told me.”

“Maybe they were embarrassed for you since you’ve got one in the oven.” The entire class giggled at that remark. It only made Tanya blush more. She was hiding a secret but it was not a baby, and yet, this girl seemed to know something about her. She was pulling apart her pride and somehow making her lose control. Tanya was feeling helpless.

“I have had enough of you, young lady. You are to leave this classroom immediately.” She felt better saying that. She felt stern again.

“I don’t think so, and I don’t think you can make me. I am the current wrestling champ in my weight class. Hell, I even beat up my older sister, and she is a senior. So, do you think you scare me, Ms. Rhodes?” Jennifer turned the screws up some more, and now the class was really in silence.

Tanya really didn’t know what to do or say now. She was fidgeting with her skirt and trying not to pass out from the humiliation of it all. There was a long silence. She was dazed and confused. She stared at Jennifer who in turn stared back at her. Jennifer said nothing. She was simply waiting for a reply and then realized her teacher was now scared of her. It was as if Ms. Rhodes could not longer speak and was frozen dead in her tracks. He legs wobbled and beads of sweat began to trickle down her forehead. She really didn’t know what to do. She had lost control and the class knew it. Tanya suddenly felt strange. Her loins were burning and the itch was getting stronger. She suddenly wanted to just give in to this girl and say she was pregnant even though she wasn’t. She didn’t understand her own feelings. Then Jennifer took complete control and said,

“Cat got your tongue? Well, Ms. Rhodes?”

“I…I jus…I…I really think we should just stop this conversation now.” She fumbled out the words miserably. “Can…um…can we please get on with our math assignments now?” She begged for compliance from the teenage girl.

“Oh no, I don’t think so. We are having such a lovely conversation about your big, fat pregnancy. Now isn’t that so?” Jennifer said firmly. It was more like a command then a question.

“Yes…um…I mean no…I mean…yes Jennifer.” The confused teacher said.

“Now, admit to this class the truth. You are big and fat and pregnant.” Jennifer’s voice was pounding into her mind. She was going to admit it. Ms. Rhodes was going to admit to something that was entirely false. She didn’t know why she was about to give in. It was the way Jennifer had taken control of the situation. She had been totally humiliated and challenged, but somehow, her vaginal lips wanted to part and explode. She knew she was dripping. She was getting so wet that she wanted to play the teen girl’s game. It was as if Jennifer hijacked her mind and was pulling her deeper and deeper into her web. Ms. Rhodes stood transfixed for a while. It seemed as if the earth would swallow her up, but then, out came the unbelievable words,

“I am big and fat and pregnant.” The entire class started laughing hysterically as did Jennifer who had an eerie, sly grin from ear to ear.

“Yes, you are. Shame on you, Ms. Rhodes, for lying to this classroom and pretending your sinful ways did not exist. Shame…shame on you, you naughty little Ms. Teacher girl. On the mirror in the bathroom it says ‘I, Ms. Rhodes, love to put out and that is why I am pregnant and have a big, fat belly again.’ So, it would seem the graffiti is telling the truth. Is it not, Ms. Rhodes?”

Tanya was beginning to shake all over. Jennifer was taking her deeper and deeper into humiliation. She had to admit it. She had to let the girl take her deeper into her own despair, so she uttered out the words,

“Yes, Jennifer.”

“Yes what teacher?” Jennifer’s tongue rolled up waiting for her reply.

“Yes, the graffiti is telling the truth.”

“And what is the graffiti saying?”

“It says I love to p…put out.” Tanya’s tongue could hardly move.

“And what else?” Jennifer continued.

“It says I am pregnant and have a big, fat belly again.”

“Well of course it does.” The teen said in a condescending tone of voice. “Awe… poor thing. You certainly do look like a little piggy now with a little piglet inside. Your clothes are so tight. You certainly can’t hide it now can you? Why would you even try? My, my, you are just a big, fat pig now, aren’t you Ms. Rhodes?” There was no let up in Jennifer.

“Yes.” Her teacher whispered out.”

“Say it, Ms. Rhodes. Tell us all what you really are. Tell us this instant!”

“I am just a big fat pig.” Tanya said while feeling broken. The entire class burst out laughing. They could hardly believe their ears. Their respectable teacher was humiliated right in front of their eyes. Some tears started to trickle down her cheeks as she had admitted to something that wasn’t even true just so she could feel her wet vaginal lips get even wetter. Her panties were soaked now.

“Very good, Ms. Rhodes, see…you can tell the truth. I told you all she was pregnant.” Jennifer shouted out to the class. “I have a proposition for you, Ms. Rhodes. I am going to come up there and put you in a strong headlock. If you can get out, and you better really try, then we will drop this subject and you can go back to teaching the class. Nothing further will be said about this to anyone. Agreed, class?” Everyone agreed. “Ms. Rhodes, hello, Ms. Rhodes. Are you still with us?” She laughed and so did everyone else.

“Um…yes.” The bewildered teacher said.

“Now, if you do not get out of the headlock, and I make you squeal; we do things my way from here on out. Do you agree, Ms. Rhodes?” Once again the class became silent.

Tanya was in a state of fear and excitement all at the same time. She had given in so far to the nasty teen. She had no resistance left. “Yes, Jennifer, I agree.” She said while wanting to dig her fingers in between her own wet crotch.

“Very well, here I come.” Jennifer sounded off like she was tooting a horn. The rest of the class was on pins and needles. “Somebody watch the door for teachers and lock it on the inside.” She shouted out as she approached the terrified and horny teacher. Some of the other students moved their desks out of the way so it was like a circle in the middle of the room. “Come here Ms. Rhodes and let’s see what you got!” Jennifer commanded.

“I don’t think we should be doing this. I don’t want to wrestle you, Jenny.” Ms. Rhodes said as she moved backwards toward her desk.

“You wouldn’t stand a chance if we wrestled fully, and I think you already know that. I am just giving you a chance to save face and get out of a headlock before I make you squeal in it. Now come forward and bend over towards me. Don’t make me have to jump up and grab your head. I promise you it will be painful. Do you understand?” Tanya felt like Jennifer was looking right through to her soul.

“Yes, Jennifer, I understand.” The teacher came forward and bent over just like she was commanded to and Jennifer got her in a strong headlock with a very firm grip.

“Okay, Ms. Rhodes, now let’s see if you can get out of this. You are not doing so well…come on try to get out now!” She made the grip even tighter and held her teacher to her hip.

“Emmm…ehh…I’m trying.” Tanya said, but try was all she could do. The grip got tighter and soon Ms. Rhodes was being dragged across the floor and around in a circle. She felt her knees buckling and the more that Jennifer spun her around and around in a circle the wetness between her legs increased. Jennifer kept goading her to get out of the headlock.

“Come on, Ms. Rhodes. I’ve wrestled thirteen and fourteen year olds who are stronger then you. Look everybody I am beating up an adult. I’m only a freshmen and I am beating up an adult woman. See, she can’t do anything when I hold on this tight. She is totally helpless. What a wimp!” Jennifer laughed and continued to drag the woman around in the class. Ms. Rhodes began to ride up her hip even more and had Jennifer gone any faster Tanya would probably flip right over her hip and onto the floor; so she slowed her pace down and made her wobble around wherever she moved her to. She started digging in the elbow of her free arm into her teacher’s back giving her pain while she dragged her around in the headlock. The entire class began laughing. Soon, real tears were forming down Ms. Rhodes’ face as she begged Jennifer to stop.

“Please stop…I can’t take much more…I give in.” She begged. The headlock had gone on now for at least fifteen minutes and it was clear that Ms. Rhodes was never going to get out of it. Worse still was the fact that she was creaming her own panties and didn’t understand why letting this girl humiliate and beat her caused such a wave of sexual excitement. She felt complete shame and knew the students no longer respected her either.

“My, my, Ms. Rhodes, you are giving up so easily. You’re just a weak little piggy, and weak little pigs squeal. I told you that was the deal. Either you get out of this or you squeal, and I have my way with you. Now, pig, squeeeeeeal!” She put her two fingers up the woman’s nose with her free hand and the squealing began immediately.

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeee…weeeeeeeee…ssstop…weeeeeeeeeee…” Ms. Rhodes squealed.

“Now that’s better. You’re a pregnant piggy, and piggies squeal. It seems I have won the bet. You’re weak and you belong to me now. Get down on your hands and knees.” She dragged her teacher down to the floor with the strong headlock. She then got on her back and put her fingers in Ms. Rhodes’ nose again and pulled them upward. “Go on now, crawl back to your desk chair. Let’s go pig, and make your squeals for me.” Tanya was crawling on her hands and knees with Jennifer riding atop her back, while continuing to make pig squeals. Jennifer finally got off her back as Ms. Rhodes remained kneeling down like an animal by her own desk chair. She instructed her to keep her nose to the floor.

“Good, now stay, Ms. Piggy!” She commanded. “Everyone…class dismissed, and don’t you dare say a word of this to anyone. This way we can have lots of fun with our new piggy. Keep the inside lock on as you leave. The students giggled and laughed. They could hardly believe the humiliation witnessed on their teacher. To them it was a day for the ages. Once they all filed out, Jennifer spoke.

“Stand up, Ms. Rhodes!” She commanded.

“Please, Jennifer, I can barely stand up let alone walk.”

Jen quickly slapped her teacher in the face and said, “from now on you call me Miss Jenny. You got it, pig?”

“Yes, Miss Jenny.”

“Well now, I will just have to take you along by the hand. Leave your purse in your desk drawer and lock it. Make sure you bring the classroom key with you so you can unlock this door later to get it.” She pulled her by the hand, “Come along now, Ms. Rhodes.”

“But where are we going?” She responded on weak legs and a wet groin.

“I am taking you to see the graffiti.” She smiled

“But what if a teacher sees us?” She tried to hold back her hand.

“Pay no mind, teach, you will just say your student has a personal problem that needs discussing. They will understand. Hell, it could be my period. Hold on…I need to bring my back pack with us.” Jen strode out of the room with her helpless teacher in hand.

Things went along very smoothly. They approached the bathroom door and went inside. Jennifer quickly put the lock on the door which was from the inside. It was a very old lock and could only be locked by someone from the inside. Janitors didn’t even have a key for the lock.

“Wow that went very easy. I guess most of the teachers have already left. Your class is always the last one out. So we may have caught a break. Remember what I said. If a janitor or teacher knocks on the door you just say you’re dealing with a student’s personal problems, got it?”

“Yes.”

Jennifer slapped her across the face again, “yes what, Ms. Piggy?”

“Yes Miss Jenny.”

“Good, now we are getting somewhere. Go ahead take a look at the mirror.” She pointed to it.

“But there is nothing on it. I don’t see any graffiti at all.”

“True and you are not pregnant either.” Jennifer smiled.

“But how did you know, and why did you do that to me, then?” Tanya asked in puzzlement.

“I watched you one day in the classroom while everyone else left. I hung by the door and peaked in. I saw you fondling your own belly and pretending it was a real baby inside. You rubbed on it like you were in heat. It seems that pretending you have a baby reminds you of the one you did have and it also turns you on somehow doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Miss Jenny, it does turn me on. Don’t get me wrong, I loved rubbing my belly when I was pregnant, out of maternal instinct, but yes, it also did turn me on.” She began to cry out in a flood of tears. “It was a part of me. It was my baby girl, and then I lost her. It was like loosing half of my body forever.” She began to get hysterical.

Jennifer moved towards her and held her in her arms, “It’s okay, Ms. Rhodes, Miss Jenny is here to protect you now. Oh, it’s all right. You’re my little baby now. I know what you want and what you need. I am going to get you pregnant again; and then you will be my real Ms. Piggy with a real baby in the oven again.” She moved the teacher’s hair from her crying eyes and kissed her full and firmly on the lips. Then she placed her hands on her teacher’s belly and softly caressed it pretending there was a real baby inside. “I think you secretly love women anyway.” She said, “Don’t you, Ms. Piggy?”

“Yes, Miss Jenny.”

“Of course you do, but I think you love humiliation even more; and I am going to see that you get it. I have a boyfriend who is a senior and he knocked up two girls last year, so he doesn’t shoot blanks. I think he will be perfect. Now, get down on your knees and beg me to make you pregnant again.”

She got down on her knees and begged, “Please, Miss Jenny, please make me fat and pregnant again…please!”

“Oh, I will. I will also see to it that you serve me whenever I want. I know that you are dripping wet. You see, you are my slave now; and here is the first thing you are going to do.” She opened up her legs, lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She made her teacher put her lips and tongue in between them and said, “Suck it…that’s right…be my good little pussy licker and make me cum all over that pretty face of yours. Eat it good, my little piggy, eat it good…oh yes…that’s sooooooooo good…” She pulled up on her ears as she made her lick it out and came on her face. “Emm…My, my, such a good Piggy! Now I want you to take this lipstick.” She reached into her back pack and took out a bright pink lipstick and handed it to Ms. Rhodes. “You are going to write on that mirror exactly what I made you say in the classroom. Go on.” She pulled her up by her hair and marched her over to it. “Make sure it is clear and in your beautiful handwriting so no one will doubt it is from you.” She wrote, ‘I, Ms. Rhodes, love to put out and that is why I am pregnant and have a big, fat belly again.’ Good girl.” Jennifer said while patting her on the head.

“I wish you wouldn’t have made me do that, Miss Jenny. What will the teachers think?”

“First of all…I am going to take pictures of it with my digital camcorder. We want proof for all of my friends and your students. I want you to go around feeling embarrassed while they think you may have indeed written it. Although, I think they will assume a student copied your handwriting and did it. Still, I know it will make you squirm with shame and humiliation; and I know you love that. Don’t you my pet?”

“Yes, Ms. Jenny, I love it.” Ms. Rhodes confessed with dear like eyes and a mind that totally gave in to her teenage student’s domination.

“Very well my little pig, but you are not done licking and sucking yet.” She went to her back pack and took out an eight inch strap on dildo. She waved it in front of her teacher’s eyes. I’m sure you know what this is?”

“It is a dildo.” Her teacher’s eyes widened.

“Yes,” she began to strap it around her waist, “and it is going right down your mouth and then into your pussy and your ass. I want you fully stretched for my boyfriend, so when he is ready you will be properly fucked and impregnated. Now, come here and lick at the base of these fake balls just like you would with a real cock, and do it slowly. I want you to work that tongue up to the shaft and get it nice and wet so I can plop it in that soaking, slutty pussy of yours.”

Jennifer made Tanya suck and slurp on the fake dong for a good ten minutes before she turned her around and made her place it right on her anal opening. She made her fuck it deep and hard in her ass while she pulled back on her hair and fondled her breasts and showed them off in the mirror. “Tell me!” She commanded.

“Oh please fuck my ass, Miss Jenny. Please fuck my ass long and hard and deep. Oh…god I am going to cum…yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me…” and Jenny did so. She made her hump and fuck it for almost thirty minutes before moving it to her pussy lips. Then she shoved it in her from behind and made her do the same routine only this time deep inside her vaginal hole. Still, Jennifer was like an artist. She had brought her teacher to two orgasms already and then got her on the brink of a third one before stopping and pulling out the dildo, leaving her in want of more. “Oh, please don’t stop, why did you stop?” Ms Rhodes asked.

“I want you to step back and pull up that dirty, tight skirt of yours and roll it up to your belly button so I can see your snatch. You will open up your legs nice and wide for me like a ‘V’. Then you are to start humping your fingers and playing with your pussy until you come. I want you rubbing vigorously, Pig; because I am filming your third cum with my camcorder. Get ready, Ms. Piggy, and say out loud what you wrote on the mirror while I film you.”

Ms. Rhodes humped her legs and knees up and down while she manipulated her own pussy and pulled and stretched on it. She began to rub it harder and harder with each coaxing from her lovely teenage mistress.

“That’s right…say it loud and clear into the camera while you cum.”

“I, Ms. Rhodes, love to put out and that is why I am pregnant and have a big, fat belly again.”

“Again, and do it nice and loud you naughty teacher. What a bad, bad, teacher you are.”

“I, Ms. Rhodes, love to put out, and that is why I am pregnant and have a big, fat belly again.” She screamed it out loud while she came all over her fingers in front of the camcorder.

“Good girl. Now lick those fingers off. Your next lesson will be one of restraint. I want you to take off all your clothes. That’s a good girl.”

Jennifer went into her back pack and took out eight pairs of panty hose. She went over to her teacher and began to tie the hose all over her body. She first tied her hands behind her back and then put one over her breasts and another tightly under them. Then she proceeded to wrap the rest of them all around her body; making sure it was tight above and beneath her belly. She knew that Ms. Rhodes loved seeing her own belly stick out since it reminded her of when she was pregnant and turned on. She did this until her entire body was wrapped in hose. Then she carefully placed her, new teacher slave, butt down on the floor and propped her up like a comfortable chair and sat down on her. She knew the teacher’s hands would hurt under he own butt, but that is exactly what she wanted. She placed her ass on Ms. Rhodes propped up knees and thighs; and faced her with her legs resting right on her face. She even made her lick and suck her toes and feet for a while. Then she took out an assignment of math that Ms. Rhodes had given her and went to work on it. She did her homework as if she hadn’t a care in the world. She was a straight ‘A’ student so it would not be hard.

“See, aren’t you proud of me, Ms. Rhodes. We got a lot done today and I even found time to do my homework. Now you just stay still…and not a sound while I work…or my feet will go back in your mouth. This is restraint, and this is discipline. I do this to my big sister all the time. You should see how much she likes it. You know you were real easy to beat up. I remember when I beat up another adult when I was around thirteen. I really put her to the ground when she tried to stop me from swimming in her pool. She was the head of a company but not when I got done with her. I embarrassed her in front of all her peers. She became another one of my piggies.” Ms. Rhodes felt like juicing up again. She seemed perfectly suited to her new found submissive role in life.

…To be continued