The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 4)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! This story is pure fiction! You have been warned! This is for adults only!

There was something palpable inside of her body. It was like the thickness in the air all around her. It floated somewhere just as an odor would and she could smell it. She knew she had to pursue what she began. Pouting her lips and applying the lipstick with deliberate strokes she took in her own form. She was dressing in her normal way but for some reason it felt as though eyes were watching her, or was it her own mind watching herself. She felt like she was on display now, almost as if she was going to put on a nice sexy performance. She was not sure why and her mind was unclear. Since meeting Tara White, her brain had lingered in a fog for the past two weeks. She adjusted her bra under her white blouse and for a minute something strange occurred to her. She took a look outside the window and then back at the mirror viewing her side profile. She could see the glint of the sun reflecting off of her blouse and making it seem somewhat transparent. She thought, “If I had not worn a bra my nipples would be hard and visible underneath this blouse.” She wondered why such a thought had crossed her mind.

“You are going back to see her aren’t you?” It was more of a statement than a question.

“You know I have to, Tim.” She gazed at him from the mirror.

“Why do you have to?” He turned her around so she could face him. He pulled her close to his arms and gave her a nice, warm kiss. She pulled away.

“Stop, you are going to mess my lips and makeup.”

“Oh don’t worry about it. Now tell me, why do you need to go back to her? You have not been the same since you saw her. I have recognized it.” He palmed her beautiful black hair.

“I have begun my case study and you know that once I start something I have to finish it.”

“So tell me, is it just curiosity or is it something more?”

“Why do you say that?”

“There is somewhat of an obsession developing in you here. Obsessions can be dangerous and lead down a path that can destroy.”

“Honey, please, you are making much too much out of this. She is just another patient. Now stop worrying!”

Even in her attempt to placate his natural fears she felt uneasy inside. She was never so unsure of something in her entire life. She had two feelings tugging at her insides. One feeling told her to just let it go and move on. She could simply disengage herself from this case and not return; but then there was the other feeling…that of something drawing her in, calling her like a voice prodding her to go back and enter the lair once more. It was more than an intellectual need, and more than just curiosity. She was burning inside and something sexual was taking her over. She was trying to hide it and keep it in check but it was there nevertheless. Dr. Forbes was about to go back. She realized, this time, she might never be able to go back to her ordinary life again.

“Well, bless my soul, Tara White, what a surprise!”

“Dr. Prichard, I am delighted to see you. I take it Dr. Vance is not coming back for a while?”

“I might have known you had a hand in that pie.” She smiled.

“Why me…innocent little me.” They hugged each other. It was a sign of true affection. There was no faking involved.

“He needs an extended absence until his mouth heals up properly.”

“And what of Nurse Hamilton? I saw a different nurse making her rounds this morning.

“Yes, well apparently she has been walking around here like a zombie and they suspect her of doing drugs.”

Tara let out a laugh, “my goodness, that poor, poor girl; and in such a respectable position no less.” The gleam in Tara’s eyes said otherwise.

“Well, it takes all kinds, doesn’t it, Tara?”

“Yes it does. So you are Dr. Vance’s replacement?”

“Yes. I will be here until he is well enough to return. I have been seeking another position for some time and just waiting for something to pop open. You wouldn’t have anything to do with this would you?”

“Maybe….eee…” Her voice trailed off.

“Why don’t you let me thank you properly.” She moved in closer to Tara.

“Not now, Debra.”

“But you know how hot your fist makes me. I need it so badly.”

“There will be time for that, slut…now concentrate. I did indeed suggest to Dr. Vance that he recommend you to the director.

“You know he does not like me. We have worked together before.”

“Yes I know. He just doesn’t seem to appreciate your wonderful sadistic nature with the patients.” They both laughed.

“Yes, well he was the reason I left last time. I can’t imagine how he convinced Ms. Plummer.”

“Don’t worry. He and I have a special relationship in here.”

“I’ll bet he does; and does he also know just who and what you are?”

“No, and that is the way I want it for now. You keep your lips nice and tight, Deb, or I will cut them right off. You got it?”

“Now is that anyway to talk to a fellow Collective?”

“You are part of the ‘C’ and you should be thankful that you are self aware. Most others are not; and keep in mind you are a ‘Homer’ and not a ‘Floater’, so do not take any unnecessary risks.”

“I never do. You know that. I hope I will still be able to have my usual fun in here, yes?”

“Of course you will, Dr. Prichard. I am looking forward to it. In fact I am working on getting Dr. Vance’s wife in here. I want that bitch!” Tara’s delight suddenly became an angry look.

“Really, now aren’t you taking a risk?”

“I always get what I want, and besides, I have almost unlimited power now.”

“So, do you think she is just going to walk in here and give herself to you?”

“No, but I love trickery; and perhaps her husband can help me in this endeavor.”

“I see, well I hope you do succeed. I could use some fresh and innocent meat to reshape and control.”

“You will get her. I am also going make sure that they keep you on here. I have my ways.”

“Well, then here is to the rebirth of our relationship.”

“That sounds like a toast.”

“Yes, If only we had some glasses and wine…” And before she could say another word in both of their hands were wine glasses filled with Chardonnay.

“I keep forgetting how powerful you have become.”

“Yes, those are some of the advantages of being a Floater.”

“Nonsense, you are showing the powers of a Guide, Floaters can’t do that.”

“Yes, well keep it to yourself.”

“Guides are not permitted here, you know that?”

“Yes, well I made the transition on my own. My powers are still limited somewhat. I can only float so far.”

“I am sure, but your mind powers have much more range now don’t they?”

“That they do.” Tara gave her a reassuring smile.

“Well, apart from seeing you I am here to take you to someone.”

“Oh really, who?”

“I have never seen her before. She is some nosy social worker. She has some questions to ask you. Shall I give her the brush and tell her you are ill at the moment?”

“No, take me to her.”

“Very well.”

“Hello, Tara White, 696.”

“They prefer names only in here. It is part of the rehabilitation process. It is an attempt to treat us like human beings instead of cattle like most prisons or asylums.” Tara sat down with her careful stare. She was in cuffs and chains around her ankles.

“I see. My name is Sharon Tyler, Social Services. There is an important matter we must discuss.” She wore a neatly pressed navy suit and put her brown suitcase atop the table and took out some photos and documents. A police officer stood at her side.

“Oh, and what is that, Ms. Tyler?” Tara pretended to know nothing about her or why she was there but she had an idea. It was tipped off to her months ago.

“You have a daughter don’t you, Ms. White?”

Tara faked a surprise look on her face, “What the hell are you talking about?”

“Come, come my dear. Her name is Sara.” She passed her some photographs.

“I have never seen this girl before.” She tossed them back to her.

“Really, then why did your Mother agree to look after her?”

“My Mother, I have no Mother.”

“Yes you do, her name is Lili Cong. I have spoken with her and she has agreed to look after the child. We found Sara in a house of ill repute.

“Who told you she was my child?”

“Various people including Mrs. Cong, your mother.

Tara put her hand to her chin, “Madame Cong is not my mother.”

“So you do admit to knowing her then?” Ms. Tyler gave her a sly smile.

“Look, she may have seeded me but she is not my Mother, and her mind was changed with the seeding.” She wetted her appetite.

“Her mind was changed. What are you talking about?” She made a confused face.

“Don’t listen to anything this woman is saying, Ms. Tyler. She is a lunatic.” The police officer said.

“He is right you know. They think I am a complete nutcase in here. You better watch out, Ms. Tyler, or maybe I will take your soul.” She gave her the usual deadly stare.

“Don’t try to frighten me in here. You are not as crazy as they say you are. You are just another criminal who has been incarcerated and is using insanity as an excuse to avoid prison. You know a simple test can prove to us whether she is your mother or not; and I can do the same for your daughter.

“You are going to need a court order for that.”

“If I have to get one I will. You know if she is not your Mother the girl will have to go into foster care. You wouldn’t want that would you?” She lightened her voice but it was a blatant threat.

“You do what you must, Ms. Tyler, but always remember there are consequences.”

Sharon looked down a bit. It was the first time in the conversation that she felt some real fear. She looked back up after putting her papers and photos back in and said, “We will be seeing each other again, Ms. White.” She got up to leave.

“Oh yes, we will, Ms. Tyler, but not as you think.” Ms. Tyler looked over her shoulder and then pressed on.

“I need to see Dr. Prichard immediately please!” Tara screamed out in fury. Dr. Prichard returned and with the help of some guards they took her back to her room.

“You are to contact Jeb Cutler for me.”

“He is not one of us.” Dr. Prichard said.

“That is all right. You know he has done work for us in the past.”

“Are you sure? He can be reckless and he knows who you are?”

“He almost got killed by my Seeder many years ago anyway. He won’t cross me; besides, I have already had him casing Mrs. Tyler and her family for months now, so just contact him and tell him to proceed.”

“Why do you speak of your Seeder?”

“That Social dip was asking questions about her and my Seedling.”

“How much does she know?”

“She knows enough to cause some problems if they were to take Sara away. It is a good thing Madame Cong is one of us.”

“Yes, she is a Homer like me, correct?”

“Yes she is self aware. You have felt her with the Collective?”

“Yes, I have felt her. You know I really do feel sorry for the Clusters. They simply won’t ever know who or what they are.”

“They are not supposed to but they are a part of the Collective and are in their minds. They push and push and keep them away from Star.”

“Must we always do battle with Star?”

“Yes, Star wants it that way; and we must always battle Stars. They are inside too.”

“Clusters have a sad life.”

“They can only be freed by Guides just as you and I have been freed. If not they remain as Clusters.”

“May I please have your fist up my cunt now!” Debbie began to beg.

“Why, Dr. Prichard, you slut, you just can’t get enough of it can you? You are so attached to these human bodies.” Tara smiled.

“Yes, but aren’t you, too?”

“Yes, they are divine and decadent. Now, come here you slut!”

In her living room staring at the phone is a frightened woman. Her mind has been changed in the last few months in many ways…most recently through a series of phone calls. She does not understand what is going on. Her cherished world is in the midst of collapse and she is about to be swallowed up by an unknown force. She has lived in a safe, sound environment for so long that even the slight inkling of change rings panic in her ears. Days have become boring numbers and boring numbers have become like daggers being pushed deep into her soul. She cannot recall the last time she had sex with her husband or the frequency; or the need to use her vibrator. She has tried to stimulate him to no avail. It is as if something has taken over his mind and body and placed it away from her forever. She wants to lash out and is eager to track down the culprit. If she just knew who, she would have an enemy to face. Her mind’s reaction to the weight of her pain is no comparison to the future pain approaching. For the moment her sanity is still safe but slowly and surely her mind is beginning to fall under the wait of nervous, terror. She doesn’t understand her new sexual awakenings, but she does understand her husband’s lack of desire; at least she thinks she does.

“You know you are really losing it.” Dr. Vance said.

“Why, because I am waiting for your whore to call up again, Peter.”

“Linda, I told you nothing is going on. The phone company tracked down nothing and the FBI can’t stay here forever. No one called when we tried tracing.” He was trying to calm his wife down but he was beginning to believe her. He saw too much from Tara to discount what his wife was telling him.

“So why did you stop so quickly? They could have left it here for a month instead.”

“Look, no one is just going to wait here for a month.”

“I think you just don’t want everyone to know about your little whore.”

“Linda, that is nonsense. How could you suggest to the police that it came from the clinic?”

“You know it did, Peter, she said she was a nurse.”

“No, you are saying she was a nurse. Why are you making up this story? Is it to get back at me for what’s been going on?”

“You mean your nice little sessions with Miss Matress.” Now she was even talking like the woman on the phone. She felt a real flush after saying that, “I am sorry, Peter, I didn’t mean it quite that way.”

He sat down next to her and held her hands, “I am not sure what is happening to me, honey, but I promise you I am going to get help for this problem. I mean I am going to see someone professionally.” He spoke to her with the most sincere eyes. It was almost as if he was blocking out his sessions he was having with Tara. He convinced his own mind he was not having an affair. After all it was more like she had taken control of him. He was not going there to make love to her. He was going there like a zombie to be fucked in the most humiliating ways possible. He could not control himself or stop her from what she was doing. She had threatened him and he damned himself for his lack of control and his weakness. In his heart he felt so ashamed, but the worst was yet to come.

“When you have these dreams who are you dreaming of, Peter?” She looked directly into his eyes.

“I told you I don’t know. It is just some voice.”

“Are you having an affair, Peter?” Again she asked a direct question.

“No, I told you I wasn’t. It is just a dream.” He tried his best to maintain eye contact with her.

“Do you want a divorce? Is that what you want from me?” She had tears in her eyes because she knew he was lying.

“No, of course not, Linda. I told you I will get help.”

“And what of the phone calls?”

“I don’t know about them. Why doesn’t this woman call when I am home?”

“I don’t know. She seems to know somehow. She seems to know when I am alone.”

“Linda, just listen to what you are saying. How can she possibly know?”

“I don’t know how, but she knows.”

“What is she telling you?”

“Things, Peter, dirty little things. I told you she knew about your bed problem and our lack of marital relations. She tells me stuff, disgusting, dirty things. She puts images in my mind and scares me. She wants me in the clinic, Peter. She keeps telling me I need to put myself in there. I am scared. There is something else too.” She looked at him with an almost pleading sense of guilt in her eyes.

“What else?”

“I…well…I sometimes, she sometimes…”

“She sometimes…yes, go on?”

“She sometimes makes me wet.” She looked away from her husband. He just opened his mouth. In his mind he knew this woman was quite capable of anything. He didn’t know what to say to his wife so he lashed out defensively against her hoping it would somehow dissuade her against his own misdeeds.

“And you think I am sick for humping a mattress. You are coming to an imaginary voice on the phone.”

“Fuck you, it is not imaginary!” She yelled back at him.

“You have a filthy mouth.” I am going out for a while.

“Peter, she also knew about your mouth.” She shouted out as he slammed the door, “please don’t leave me alone. She will call then. She calls when you are gone!” She ran to the door and opened it and screamed, “Peter! P…….eeeeeeter!”

“I am very pleased to meet you, Dr. Forbes.” She extends a warm handshake.

Melody wore a fine lilac suit with shiny black shoes and lengthy heels. Her fine white blouse stood out, making perfect lines. Her black hair shined with radiance. In fact, she appeared more like a lawyer with the exception of a notepad replacing the traditional briefcase.

“Indeed, the pleasure is mine. So, Dr. Prichard, I hear you are replacing Dr. Vance for a while?

“Yes, just until he is feeling better.” She smiled. “You don’t mind joining me in my office for a few minutes first do you?”

“No, not at all.”

“Good…oh, you will need a lab coat.”

“That is not necessary. I prefer the less sterile approach with my patients.”

“I see, this way please.”

They entered her office and both women sat down. Each woman crossed her legs. Dr. Prichard felt it was a bit warm and took off her lab coat. She hung it on a small hook to the side wall in back of her desk. They settled in and took a good look at each other. Melody was bouncing up her right leg and swishing her ankle around seemingly eager to get to work, while the very calm, Debbie, just watched for a few minutes taking her in as if her eyes were cameras set on absorbing her colleague’s full figure with decided glee. She brushed her auburn hair to the side and pushed it back while extending her rather full breasts outward. She was wearing a long, black dress. It was the stretchy type that seemed to shimmer as if it had silver shades moving forward and back with each stretch. Each lady seemed confident and undaunted.

“So what do you wish to discuss, Doctor?” Melody asked.

“First of all, Dr. Forbes, I do wish you would take a more serious approach to these facilities. As a professional it is very important that you do look the part and dress your best, wouldn’t you agree?”

Melody was a bit shocked and said, “What is wrong with the way I am dressed?”

“Oh, nothing my dear. It is just your frivolous attitude, and insisting on not wearing a lab coat that concerns me. We are after all a clinic or hadn’t you noticed?” Dr. Prichard was probing her and looking for weaknesses.

“Really, well I am happy for the advice, but I am hardly new to all of this, and the way I dress is my own business.”

“So tell me why such an interest in our star citizen?”

“I think someone needs to help her.” Melody blurted out the words, but was there another reason?

“You will need an armed guard with you, you know. Tara White is an extremely demented and dangerous resident here.”

“It is okay, Doctor, I have already been given the riot act by Dr. Vance. I would just like to see my patient now.”

“Your Patient? You seem to have formed a deep bond already, is that so?”

“Not exactly, but I do seem to be the only one offering her any real help these days.”

“Are you sure you have your priorities straight here? A sexy, vibrant woman such as you could be swayed by that nasty, seductive mind of hers.” She parted her lips slightly and rolled her tongue upwards before pulling it back into her mouth.

“You seem to be speaking from experience, Doctor.”

“I have run into her before in another asylum. She likes to take pretty, little girls like you and wrap them around her finger. You must be strong in here, Dr. Forbes.” She leaned over her desk and made direct eye contact as if to emphasize her words. It was all part of her performance.

“With due respect, Dr. Prichard, I am a big girl, and can take care of myself.”

“So I see, and you are such a beautiful and elegant woman.” Her eyes became soft and gentle. They appeared to be mellowing into her colleague’s eyes.

“Dr. Prichard, if I didn’t know better, I would say you were making a pass at me.” She gave an innocent little wink back.

“Oh, I do hope you are not some lesbian, my dear, you see she will take great delight in introducing you to her ugly world of women in lust, so you must be very careful with her. Are you such a woman now, Dr. Forbes?”

“No, I am sorry, I was just kidding, of course not. I have a husband and two kids.”

“Oh, my apologies…it was just the way you went on flirting with me that I thought you could be bent the other way. You see the strain of this job can really get to you at times and I want you to know that I am always here if you need a soft ear, and just someone to listen if it gets too much for you. I know you won’t admit it but our positions can be quite arduous at times and you might feel a need to open up to some one and just let out all those pent up feelings. I can always take on another patient.” Her tone was soft, cunning, and frightful.

For a minute it stunned Dr. Forbes. She was almost letting herself be lulled into a trance like state of weakness, and her eyes were drifting off some due to the lull in Dr. Prichard’s voice; but then she gathered herself up, “um…um there is nothing wrong with me, Doctor, and I have no intention of becoming a patient in here. I am really taken back by your comments.” She steadied herself.

“Oh you don’t need to be so high and mighty in here with me. I am heading this clinic now and you never know if you will become a patient of mine in here. I have seen doctors collapse before and I am sure you are no exception. I am just giving you fair warning that these places can be tough, and based on your record you have not had an abundance of long term experience in these types of facilities.”

“I can’t believe you are saying these things to me. Hello, I am a doctor not a patient. Perhaps you need to get your priorities straight.” She returned the blow.

“Very well, Doc….tor,” she emphasized the word, “it is time to see our patient.” The two women stood up and Dr. Prichard put her lab coat back on in a gesture of defiance to the soft approach of Dr. Forbes; both women headed to Tara White’s room. As they slowly paced the corridor, Dr. Prichard let Melody walk ahead and dragged behind her, giving her the feeling that she just wanted to push her along deeper into this place than she really wanted to be. There was a foreboding presence she felt from Dr. Prichard. She did not like her one bit. The door was opened and Melody entered. It was locked immediately. She felt as though Dr. Prichard was placing her inside to be a patient. It was an eerie feeling to her.

She looked at Tara’s bed and she was not there, suddenly something grabbed her from behind and said, “That’s it…just lean back into me, you like this feeling don’t you?” It was the whisper of Tara White’s voice, and it went deep into Dr. Forbes’ head. Her hands were upon the Doctor’s neck. She palmed her throat and stroked it gently, “Now just thrust out your chest for me,” Tara said,” and push those boobies forward, emmm…so nice.” Dr. Forbes did as she was told and Tara began to fondle her breasts with circle motions, then she pushed them together slightly. Melody was not sure if this woman was going to kill her or something else. She also felt incredibly turned on; but before she could even bask in the feeling her body was let go and Tara White appeared almost in an instant right back on her bed. Dr. Forbes fell backward but she managed to stay on her feet.

“Well, do you think I am going to fuck you every time you come in here?” Tara said with a cunning smile.

The good Doctor was visibly shaken and asked, “W…w…hat are you?”

“So many questions Dr. Forbes, and I have all the answers.”

“How are you able to do things like this; and where did you get those clothes?” She referred to the nice red dress that Tara was wearing. If she hadn’t known any better she could have been the devil in a bright red dress.

“It’s so important for you to understand, isn’t that so?”

“Yes and I want some answers now?”

“If you want answers to all your questions you are going to have to work for them, Doctor.”

“I want to know why you killed those women and how you can do the things you do?”

“Perhaps I am just an illusionist?”

“I have already thought about prestidigitation, but what you have been doing goes way beyond that.”

“I told you I can make things appear.”

“You did and I originally thought it had to be some sort of a trick.”

“And now, what do you believe?”

“I don’t know what to believe anymore.”

“Did you enjoy my fondling of your breasts?”

“Don’t flatter yourself. You are still a killer!” Dr. Forbes’ face became red. She had genuine anger.

“First rule with me, Doctor, don’t ever lie to me. I don’t like liars. If you want me to be truthful, then you must be as well. Now I will ask you once more…did you enjoy my fondling of your breasts?”

Melody wanted answers and she hated to admit things to this fiend, but she could not lie if she wanted answers and in truth she did enjoy it. It was exciting and vibrant. Everything Tara seemed to do was sexually sick and perverted, and yet there was some subtle eroticism to it. It shook her world. So without more than a passing thought she blurted out in a most tender voice, “Yes.” Her voice was as soft as a butterfly fluttering in the breeze and yet it was still a confirmation.

“Yes what?” Tara pushed some more.

“Yes, I enjoyed it.” Melody looked down to the floor briefly so as not to make eye contact since she felt ashamed.

“So you admit that you enjoy being fondled by another woman, even someone as sick as me?”

“Don’t push it, Tara!” She tried to regain her composure.

“If you do not wish to answer then just turn around and leave; but you in turn will get no answers either.”

“Fine, you know I don’t have to stay here. I can just leave and let some other doctor try and figure out your insanity. I genuinely came here to try and help…” She was cut off.

“No you didn’t. You may have originally, but now it is something way different isn’t it? How did you enjoy your time in the restroom? You know I can arrange for a pretty girl like you to be a ‘sweeper’ in a fine bathroom establishment. I know of one in Japan. They clean men’s cocks after they have peed.” Her words shook Melody to the bones.

She could not seem to look Tara in the eyes and lie to her. Once again the woman seemed to dredge the truth out of her very soul, “Okay, I admit there is more to it now than just rehabilitating you. I also seek answers. How do you know about the bathroom?”

“So, you need my help do you?”

“Yes, please help me.” She wanted to take back her choice of words but they were truthful and honest. The words just didn’t come out the way she wanted them to.

“At last some truth from the perverted, Dr. Forbes.”

“Please don’t call me that.”

“Then what would you call it, Doctor?” Once again, Tara gave a searing blow.

“I would call it…yes…it is a perversion.” She admitted.

“So you admit that you enjoy being fondled by another woman, even someone as sick as me?”

“Yes.”

“Say it!”

“I enjoy being fondled by another woman, e….um…e…even someone as sick as you.” Her own words smacked her in the face as she hesitated but said them. She was sinking deeper and she knew it.

“Good, now we are making progress. Pull up a chair, Doctor.” She pointed to the white painted, wooden chair near her table and bed.”

Melody Forbes slowly pulled it closer and sat down in it, “I don’t understand why you would even have a chair and table in here, since you have tried killing yourself.”

“Well I am restrained most of the time unless supervised.”

“That is clearly a joke. You are hardly restrained…and that day when you were, well…it seemed unreal.”

“So, what do you think is real?”

“I don’t know anymore, but I have a question?”

“Go ahead.”

“If you are able to do all these things and they can’t even notice this; then why are you even locked in here in the first place?”

“That is a very good question, Doctor.”

“Then please answer it?”

“What makes you think I don’t leave here?”

“Are you saying that you do?”

“I am saying that if I want to I can, so perhaps I do.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means I am here because I choose to be here.”

“Why would you choose to be here instead of free?”

“Perhaps I enjoy it here. Perhaps I derive my strength from here.”

“What strength can that possibly be?”

“It is the power of fear. Some beings live and survive off of that.”

“Why do you say beings? There is something unattached and outside with that statement. It is almost like an objective viewpoint.”

“Do you believe in the devil, Dr. Forbes?”

“Are you saying that is what you are?”

“I asked you a question.”

“I believe there is good and evil in human beings.”

“So, you believe that we alone are responsible for our actions and nothing more?”

“Yes, one only has to look at the human spirit for most answers.”

“Bravely spoken, but perhaps I speak of things beyond the human domain.”

“What things?”

“What if I told you that my power grows strong in this place and that I do leave from time to time when I need or want to.”

“I would say that this entire conversation is crazy. I am crazy for being here, and everything that has happened to me is crazy. I think I am losing my mind.”

“Don’t fall apart on me now, Doctor. What I mean is that your world is not what it seems to be.”

“My world…is it not your world too?”

“The human element is not all inclusive.”

“Are you saying that you are not human?”

“So many questions and so many needs; but you are going to have to work very hard for these answers.”

“I rather thought I was?”

“We have not even begun.” Tara smiled lightly. It was a cunning grin, filled with the promise of doom.

“Now what does that mean?”

“It means you will have to do exactly as I say if you want your answers.”

“You are playing games with me again. I thought we moved past that?”

“We are always playing games, Dr. Forbes; and you will play mine.”

“What makes you so sure of that?”

“It is because you want answers and you have had a taste of something else.” She was alluding to the sensual side.

“I may want answers but not at your price.”

“Are you sure, there is always the door?”

“What exactly do you want of me?”

“I wish to explore your body.”

Dr. Forbes looked directly at Tara and then briefly at herself, and then back again, “I am not giving you my body. I have a wonderful husband and family. I am not going to throw it all away on a few seductive thrills.”

“In a day or so I will have you cheating on your husband.”

“Go to hell!”

“Such unprofessional language, Doctor. I tell you that if you want answers from me you will cheat on your husband.”

“I’m leaving now.”

“Very well, Doctor, but don’t come back unless you are willing to do exactly as I say. I will give you time to think about it. If you do not come back I will take that as a ‘no’. However if you do return, there will be no turning back and you will belong to me.” The confidence in Tara’s voice sent shivers down Melody’s spine. She could barely move and yet she knew she had to leave and run away from this woman; but somewhere in the recesses of her own mind the thought of returning still remained. Even as she rang the buzzer to leave the room, on shaky legs, something tingled above them. Something was on fire.

…To be continued