The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 5)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! This story is pure fiction! Any resemblance to names or persons in real life is purely coincidental. These characters are fiction. You have been warned! This is for adults only!

(phone rings)

“Hello.”

“Are you ready for another session, Mrs. Vance?”

(silence and heavy breathing)

“Linda, I can feel your heart pounding. I hear your heavy breathing. Don’t try and pretend you are not there.”

“Please don’t call me up anymore. Just leave me alone.” She was already rubbing her nipples around.

“You really don’t want me to hang up do you? Our little sessions have been quite productive. It is, after all, the only time you get a chance to play with that nasty little pussy of yours. We both know you are not getting it from hubby, don’t we?”

“Stop!”

“No, I don’t think so. If you wanted me to you would have hung up by now. You always hang up after you come…don’t you, Linda?”

“I won’t listen to you anymore.”

“Oh yes you will. In the beginning you were angry and frightened, but now there is pleasure in it. You long for my phone calls. Do you hang up from the guilty pleasure or the impending pain?”

“What pain?”

“The pain you are going to have when you come to the clinic; and the pain I give you on the phone.”

“I am not coming to your stupid clinic so stop saying it over and over again!” Mrs. Vance hung up the phone.

(ring, ring, ring)

“I told you to leave me alone.”

“Then why didn’t you unplug the phone you stupid bitch! Now you are going to play with yourself again. I want those titties out and away from your clothing. I want them pulled and stretched and slapped! I want to hear nice slap marks on those breasts. Come along, cunt!”

“Oh…emmm…ohhhh…” She moaned and slapped and moaned and slapped. Each time she moaned she pulled her nipples harder and harder.

“That’s it you slut, go harder and faster for me. I know this is a lot better than watching your husband hump the bed isn’t it?”

“Yes…ohhhh yesss…ennn…emm…oh yes.” Her slaps became harder.

“Remember the first time I made you look down at your boobies?” The voice was like a sensuous whisper.

“Yes.”

“You loved it didn’t you?”

“Yes, I loved it.”

“Yes, I know. Mrs. Vance we really do have a two for one sale right now at the Gracie Clinic.”

“Stop talking to me about the clinic!”

“The two for one sale is your husband and I for you.”

“You are fucking my husband aren’t you, you little bitch, aren’t you?

“Right now I am actually fucking you, Mrs. Vance. Think about that nice wet slit between your legs and how you want to open them up for me. Think about how wonderful it is to slut yourself out on the phone to some strange woman who could be fucking your husband.”

“Ohhhhhhhh…ohhhhhhh…eeeeeeemmmm…” Linda’s breathing became heavier and heavier as she fingered her wet slit.

“You know what I want to hear, Mrs. Cunt!”

“No… I won’t…”

“Oh yes you will; say it cunt, say it loud and proud!”

“Please…”

“Please what, slut?”

“Please fuck my husband.”

“Again and louder…say it loud and proud, just like I taught you!”

“Fuck him, please fuck my husband…please fuck my husband…ohhhhhh…ohhhh… yes, please fuck my husband for me…please fuck him…ohhhh…”

“Good girl. Yes, such a good girl. Now go get the fucking clothespins and vibrator.”

She fumbled around in her dresser drawer to find them. Her breasts were just hanging out of her blouse and her bra was pushing up on them. She hated this woman but she loved her orgasms. When she heard her voice it was like someone sweet and nasty…someone who knew how to get a woman drenching hot with the sound of her voice. It was sensuous and serene; then coarse, and foul. It lifted and separated her inner being from her conditioned mind and then took her to a nasty and sweet place. It was a place where her orgasms could rest but not without consequences. Neither her inner rage nor her loving desperation could save her from the voice that was controlling her world; the voice that was taking her husband away; the voice that was conditioning her to pain and pleasure. It was hijacking her mind. It weaved its way into her brain and rested itself there. It stripped and pulled away her reason. It took all her logic and compassion and told her to throw them away; and she threw it all away for the voice. She had never even met the woman of her hatred, and yet all she could do was meet her voice with passion, lust, and fear. She was already becoming her slave before she could even see her. Each and every time she played with her slit; and each and every time she made herself come she went deeper into the hole from which she could not escape. The deeper she went the deeper she lost herself and her being to someone else.

“I have them.”

“You are so hot now aren’t you?” The voice whispered and beckoned.

“Yes, so hot.”

“You know where the clothespins go.”

“Yes.”

“Tell me, where do they go?”

“They go on my nipples.”

“You know how to say it slut!” The voice commanded her.

“They go on my big, slutty nipples.”

“That’s right, and where are your big, slutty nipples?”

“They are on my breasts.”

“No, they are on your stupid, little titties. Now say it cunt!

“They are on my stupid, little titties.”

“That’s my good little girl. You do have such tiny boobies…don’t you, Mrs. Vance.?”

“Yes, I have tiny boobies.”

“They are so pathetic and hardly worth any man’s time, isn’t that true?”

“Yes, they are pathetic.” Linda started to cry as the voice humiliated her more and more; but the wetness grew stronger and stronger. She was lost in the voice and out of control.

“Well now, if they aren’t worth any man’s time then they certainly can’t be worth your husband’s time, isn’t that true?”

“Yes they are not worth his time.”

“Listen to yourself, Mrs. Vance. You hate me…and yet you love the way I treat you. You crave the humiliation so much that you are willing to debase yourself in whatever manner pleases me. You are truly worthless, Mrs. Vance. Now tell me…what are you?”

“I am truly worthless…. emmmmmm….ohhhhh yessss…truly worthless.” She began to have orgasms.

“Your husband deserves so much better than you and he is getting it isn’t he?”

“Yes, he is getting it.”

“Tell me…who is he getting it from?”

“He is getting it from you.” She was sobbing and sloshing all over her wet vaginal lips.

“Yes he is getting it from me, and you don’t really care anymore. In fact you are beginning to think it is a good thing that your husband is getting it on with someone else since you are so useless. Now you are even thinking…perhaps it would be nice to get it on with me also. Think about it Linda. Think about all the joys and wondrous pleasures you will get from pleasing me.”

“Oh, you are so evil.”

“You have the vibrator don’t you, slut?”

“Yes.”

“It is truly your best friend these days isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“No one else will touch that wet little pussy…now will they?”

“No…no one else.”

“Well, I have an even better idea. Go get a nice steak knife from the kitchen.”

“No.” Mrs. Vance hung up the phone again.

(ring, ring, ring)

“I am not going to do that you sick bitch!”

“You are going to do whatever I say, you fucking cunt! Now go get the knife. You know you are thinking about it. It is getting your slit so hot and wet. Go get the knife.”

“I can’t…please stop!”

“Get the knife, now!”

(silence and a few minutes later)

“I have it.”

“Now look at it. It is so nice and sharp. I want you to pretend it is a nice big cock. It is such a nasty, big cock isn’t it?”

“Yes, it is such a nasty, big cock.”

“I want you to stick that nasty, big cock deep inside of your womb.”

“No!”

“You want to do that. You want to cut yourself up don’t you?”

“No, I can’t...please I can’t.”

“Yes you can. Tell me what you want to do?”

(a brief pause)

“I want to…oh…I want to cut myself up.”

“Go ahead and stick that knife deep inside of yourself. You are out of control! Stick it in nice and deep for me!”

“I….oh…. I yes…”

“Stop!” The voice on the phone yelled at her.

“What?”

“Stop, Mrs. Vance and put the knife away.”

She threw it away from her body and her hands were shaking. In fact her entire body was now shaking uncontrollably. She had listened to the heart of evil and nearly made love to it.

“Please…no more calls.” She frantically said with hardly any voice left.

“I have just demonstrated how far you will go for me. Now, do you realize how sick you are, Mrs. Vance?”

“Yes.”

“Good, then why not listen to me and check yourself into the clinic for help.”

“Leave me alone you fucking bitch…leave me alone!” Mrs. Vance hung up the phone and disconnected the cord.

He was rather tall in height. He wore a long black trench coat. It had many different pockets sewed inside the lining. This provided a nice hidden area for things he needed to carry…like dirty, nasty things. He was not in great shape, and yet he was thin in all areas except his belly. He smoked a lot. His pot belly probably came from all the beer he guzzled down. His teeth were brown and dirty from smoking cigars. His hair was slightly balding in the middle. None of this mattered to him of course. He always took what he wanted. Jeb Cutler was a horny man, but more than that he was a man who always had a plan. His latest involved a couple, Sharon and Henry Tyler. He had been watching them for months now at the request of Tara White. He loved looking at their tendencies and checking for a vulnerable moment. He always found pleasure in making the lovely little observations. He had cased them well, and now he wanted to put his plan into action. It seemed that Mr. and Mrs. Tyler always went to a movie on the weekends. It was usually on Sunday and always a matinee. Jeb decided that he could make a move there. He had already set things up for the delivery of their daughters into his brother’s hands. Brenda and Clair were in college and away on campus. This would give him leverage so the couple would not decide to go to the police. It was still risky, but Jeb liked risks and got a pure rush from them. He took two photos of the girls. One was a regular photo and the other was nude while they were in showers. This was also important, since his ability to penetrate their own private moments would also insure a cooperative mommy and daddy. The day had come and the two girls had been kidnapped. It was time to make his move. He followed the couple to the movie theater. His ploy was to ignite ‘a little foreplay’ as he liked to call it, or a moment of establishment as the alpha male. Jeb purposely bunked into Mrs. Tyler and then simply let the moment proceed from there.

He spoke with a bit of a southern drawl and said, “Little lady, you really should watch where you’re going! I think an apology is in order!” He smiled up at the forty year old woman. Her husband was right in back of her.

“Oh really,” she said, “you are the one who bumped into me, so I think not!”

“Now, now, pretty thing…I don’t think anyone wants a scene here, especially your husband.” He looked towards her husband and laughed. “So why don’t you just give me a nice big, wet kiss in front of him and we’ll call it even. I think that is an acceptable apology. I really don’t think he’ll mind.”

“You’re a pig! I wouldn’t kiss you if you were the last man on earth.” She frowned.

“Hey buddy, I think you better back off before I call security.” Her husband said nervously. Jeb realized he was a coward due to the fact that he mentioned security rather than taking care of it himself.

“Well, well…little hubby is standing up for his wife. I knew you wouldn’t all by yourself, limp dick, now would you?”

Jeb stared right into Henry and his wife knew he was visibly shaken. She said, “Honey, let’s just go now, this guy is kind of crazy and it is not worth it.”

Just then Jeb interjected, “No, no, perhaps I did get a bit off my ear…my apologies to both of you. Enjoy your movie.” He headed out of the theater.

“Henry, I think we should just go home now. I am kind of upset after this.” Sharon fiddled with the bottom of her dress, which was caught up with her coat.

“No,” he said adamantly, “we came here to have a good time and some freak isn’t going to ruin our day. I wonder how much caffeine he had today.” Henry laughed. “Let’s go to the other side, honey, and enjoy our movie.”

The couple went over to the other side and sat down awaiting the movie. Meanwhile Jeb had snuck into the restroom to await his prey. This theater only had two movies in it.

He knew that both films would be running fairly close, so there would be little, if any people going into the men’s room in the earlier showings. He had worked it all out from months of planning. He knew, out of the twelve times he observed this couple, that Henry would always get up and go to the restroom about an hour into the movie. It happened ten out of the twelve previous films he observed them watching. It was a pity Henry had a prostate problem, but of course, this delighted Jeb. He was deftly awaiting Henry’s arrival. Even though it was possible he might not show, he figured, if not this time, then next time, but he was hoping for today. As fate would have it, Jeb got his wish. Henry, almost like clockwork, headed for the men’s room that was closest. He entered inside the room. Everything would have to be just right, and no one else could be inside, at least not for the initial capture. The men’s room was all but empty…all except Jeb Cutler. Henry went over to one of the urinals and started to pee.

Jeb began knocking from inside one of the stalls and said, “Psst…psst! Hey mister…could you come here for a minute? I think I am going to be sick.”

Henry zipped up his pants and went over to the stall. He knocked back and said, “What’s wrong buddy?”

The stall immediately swung open and slammed him backward; next came a crisp upper cut to Henry’s nose from the open bottom portion of Jeb’s hand. The shot drew some blood from Henry’s nose and put him in a momentary daze. Jeb pulled Henry inside and then locked the stall door. He then took out a knife that had a serrated edge to it and twisted Henry’s arm in back of him and put the knife to his throat. Henry could not see him or move his head since Jeb was holding it firmly with his hand in back of him.

“One sound mother fucker, and you’re dead.” Jeb whispered in his ear. “This blade cuts so you can’t be sewn up. I got your carotid artery in my sight.”

“Take it easy, what do you want? You can have my wallet.” Henry’s voice was barely audible. The blade was pressed tight to his neck.

“I don’t want your fucking money, limp dick.” The last two words immediately registered in Henry’s mind.

“It is the jerk from earlier.” He thought.

“Your wife called me a pig, remember?” Jeb tightened the blade even more.

“Ye…s…what do you want from me?”

“Take your other hand and remove your belt, then open your pants stupid. If you make one sound, or someone enters and you make a sound…or cry out…I will cut your throat and the person’s throat who enters as well. If anyone knocks to get in here I will answer them. If you try to answer them you are dead, got it?” Henry nodded. He was really getting nervous now. He slowly took his hand and did as he was told.

“Well look at that, red and white briefs. I’ll bet your wife bought ‘em for ya…cute! Take them off too!”

“What?” Suddenly the knife nicked his flesh and drew some blood. Henry thought better and took them off. He let them hang down his ankles on top of his trousers. Jeb did have a ball gag if he really needed it. It was safely tucked inside one of his handy pockets in his coat. He loved the edge though and continued without it.

“Now kick those shoes off!” He obeyed. Right after that Jeb quickly slid his pants and briefs down past his socks and left them on the floor.

“Now slowly unbutton your shirt with your free hand and take out that arm.”

Once again Henry obeyed. As soon as he did Jeb pulled on his hair and released his other arm and pulled the sleeve off of it. In a split second he had Henry’s arm right back there again.

“Now give me your other arm.”

Henry complied and now Jeb had both of his arms in back of him. He told him to keep it back or he would break the other one. He reached into his coat and took out a pair of handcuffs and like a seasoned police officer put them on Henry’s wrists. He pulled back on his arms and pulled him closer to the toilet seat. His only real concern now was that maybe Henry’s wife would wander out looking for him.

“Sit on the seat.”

Once he had Henry sitting cumbersomely on the seat cover he pulled back on his legs. He pulled them back as far as they would go. He attached two other sets of cuffs on each ankle and the free ends went to the pipe in back of the toilet. He took out another pair to secure his wrists to the pipe as well. He was now effectively nude and immobilized on the toilet bowl. It was a very tight fit and most of Henry’s butt was on the edge to the front of the toilet seat.

“Now we can have some fun.” Jeb said with a sinister grin. He then reached into one of his interior coat pockets and took out four photos. Each photo was of Henry’s daughters: two clothed and two nude. “Do you recognize these babes?” He pulled up on Henry’s hair for dramatic effect and shoved his face closer to the pictures.

“Those are my daughters you fucking bastard!” Henry’s voice rose up. Jeb quickly slapped him with an open hand to his face.

“Shut the fuck up! Do you want some one to hear us and have me slice open your fucking balls or neck? Do ya?” Jeb spit on Henry’s belly.

“No….please stop this. What are you doing with my daughter’s photos and how did you get them?” A tear was beginning to fall down one of Henry’s eyes.

“Well now, shit for brains, both of your girls have been kidnapped and are being held right now as we speak. What do you think of that, limp dick?”

“You are completely insane!” Henry could not believe he was looking at a picture of his daughters, and they were nude in the shower. Just then a guard entered into the restroom. It was the moment of truth for Jeb. Would Henry shout out and lose his throat or would he be silent. Jeb pushed the knife closer to his throat.

“Hello, is there a guy named Henry in here?” The guard asked. Henry was too scared to risk his life or that of his daughters, as a million thoughts went through his head. Jeb decided to answer for him.

“Yeah, what’s the problem?” He said unemotionally, while pretending to be Henry.

“Your wife is out here and wanted me to check and see if you were okay?”

“Tell her I’m fine, but I do have a case of the runs and might be here a bit longer. Tell her to go back and enjoy the movie.”

“Okay buddy, I get them myself when I overdo the beans and the chili.” The guard laughed and left the restroom.

“Now where were we limp dick, oh yes, I have your fucking daughters!” Jeb’s eyes burned with intensity. He had just avoided disaster and now he knew that Henry was going to be a good boy.

“How do I know you really have them?” Henry asserted.

“I will prove it to you.” Jeb took out his cell phone and made a call to his brother, Tommie. “Tommie, put on one of the bitches…Daddy here needs some proof.” He put the phone to Henry’s ear and told him to say hello.

“Daddy…daddy!” It was Clair his youngest. “Yes, Clair, I am here.”

“Please do what he wants, Daddy! He threatened to cut off my fingers and send them back to you if you don’t obey…please, Daddy!” The phone went dead.

“You son-of-a-bitch!” Henry screamed out and promptly got a punch right in his stomach.

“Listen up limp dick, no one calls me names, you do that again and I will cut off one of your fingers and make you eat it! Now shut the fuck up. We’re gonna have some real fun.” Henry’s eyes fell as silent as his heart. He didn’t say a word.

Jeb stood back and put his knife on the floor of the stall. He then took off his coat and sweat shirt. The shirt was so tight it barely concealed his bulging belly. He then removed his jeans and sneakers. Now he had on only a tight, almost, thong shaped pair of briefs hanging around his cock and balls. He pushed his belly out and showed it off to Henry. It was a huge beer gut. It seemed so strange since the rest of his body was fairly thin.

“Not bad is it? Take a good look at it, Henry, and enjoy it. You’re gonna worship it with your cock. Show me how hard you can get, Henry. Show me what a nice hard on you’re gonna get when I fuck that pretty wife of yours.”

Henry was in a state of shock. It was so disgusting to look at Jeb. Then Jeb got closer and squatted down in front of him. He took his hand and started manipulating Henry’s cock. He pulled it and yanked on it. He rubbed it up and down a few times on his belly. He was doing all he could to coax it up and make Henry get a hard on. He even slapped it a few times.

“Poor bastard,” Jeb said, “it is pretty pathetic compared to mine. Your wife can’t possibly be satisfied with it. Look at it. It just flops around and does nothing. You got nothing but a small floppy there don’t you, Henry?” Jeb took Henry’s cock and swirled it around his belly and bounced it up and down a few times. Henry was beginning to get a small erection and was trying desperately not to show it.

“Please stop!” Henry begged.

“Oh, what is this, floppy, I think that is your new name. I am gonna call you that from now on. Now tell me, what is your new name?” Jeb looked right into Henry’s eyes and smiled. He was manipulating the man’s cock so well that Henry could not stop from getting an erection any longer. “Answer me you fuck! What is your new name?”

“Ffff…loppy.” Henry was almost in tears. He was so ashamed that he had gotten an erection. His cock was pretty small. It was barely five inches if that, and Jeb continued to stroke it and play with it like a rubber stick. He would keep bouncing it on his belly. It went up and down until it seemed that Henry was going to explode and let out his seed.

“That’s it Floppy, just a little more and you’re gonna make a white puddle all over my belly, now won’t that be fun?” Jeb laughed. He was no longer touching Henry’s cock but just bouncing it continually up and down on his belly. Henry began to let out a slight moan as the friction was making his cock begin to twitch. The friction went on and on as the tip of his cock met Jeb’s belly and bounced on it. “That’s it, you just flop that little cock up and down on my belly. Good boy, Floppy.” Jeb continued to coax the poor man’s cock.

“Please stop…please leave me alone!” Henry was crying as if he was about to go insane but he could not control it. He was being masturbated by a big, fat belly.

“There you go, Floppy, just a little bit more. Your little wee wee is about to come for me. Think of how wonderful your wife is gonna feel when she gets my ten and a half inch cock deep into all three of her holes. I’m gonna make you watch the entire thing, Floppy. This way she’ll see what a small, pathetic loser of a husband she has. Don’t you think your little lady deserves to get fucked by a real man? Answer me you fuck!”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, she deserves to be fucked by a real man.” He moaned out the words.

“That’s it just a little more, Floppy. You’re getting close now…come on Floppy…come for your new daddy, Floppy.”

Henry could not stand it any more. Whether it was the taunts about his wife or the way Jeb was bouncing around his little cock, he knew he was about to explode. Just then, however there was another interruption. Two teenagers no more than fourteen or fifteen entered the restroom. Jeb immediately took up the knife again. This time he put it right under Henry’s ball sack and pulled up on the flesh threatening to cut his balls out if he made a sound.

“Wow, man, what a fucking dud that was. I’m glad we walked out on that.” One of the teens said.

“Yeah, it is too bad we stood that long, do you think we might get our fucking money back?” The other asked, as both boys began to let out their pee into the urinal.

“I don’t know but it is worth a shot.” The other said and then zipped up his pants and his friend did the same. Neither even took time to clean their hands and they just walked out.

“Good boy, Floppy. Now we will have to start all over again.” Once again Jeb starting playing with his cock and then began the bouncing routine. By now Henry’s cock could not take much more of it. “Did those young boys excite you, Floppy? I’ll bet they did. I’ll bet you wanted to desperately cry out to them or maybe you just loved how they were talking while your little cock was resting on my nice warm belly. Too bad I couldn’t let you cum while they were in here. It would have been a great orgasm. Look at you, slobbering your cock all over another man’s belly. Wait until your wife finds out you’re a faggot. Maybe you were a sissy boy just waiting to come out and play. Enough now Floppy! I can see your baby cock wants to cum so just let it go now, Floppy, that’s it, just let it all go for daddy!” That was when Henry came. He exploded everywhere. It was so intense that he shot his little load above Jeb’s belly and up to his chest. Henry was in total shock. He just had a huge ejaculation, and he did it on a strange man’s belly. Not only did he do that but it was done on a man that had kidnapped him in the men’s room and threatened to kill his daughters and fuck his wife. Henry’s life was about to change drastically.

Jeb looked him in the eyes and pushed out his belly as he stood up close to Henry’s face and said, “Now lick off all of your cum with your tongue you faggot…and you better not miss a drop of it.” As Henry was licking up his own juice, Jeb began to fondle his own cock and then take it out. He started stroking it right in front of Henry’s eyes. It was huge and fat. Henry had never witnessed another man’s erection before. Jeb dangled it in front of his eyes and then he pushed it close to Henry’s lips and simply told him to suck it. “That’s it, Floppy, you suck my cock and you better not bite me or I will remove all of your fucking teeth! I will teach you how to be a good little cocksucker, Floppy. Oh, just wait until your wife finds out about all of this. She will have one horny, little, hot pussy just waiting for my cock to shoot deep into her womb.” Just then Jeb exploded and shot much of his sperm inside of Henry’s mouth. He was forced to swallow some of it and made to lick and swallow the rest of it off the end of Jeb’s cock.

“I have another surprise for you my new little sissy.” Jeb went back to his trench coat to pull something else out from the back of its interior. Henry’s eyes began to bulge out at the item. “I see you know what this is, Floppy. Why don’t you just tell me what this is?” Jeb asked him while dangling it in front of his eyes.

“Uh…it looks like a chastity device. Look, please don’t put that on me now. Please just leave me alone now.” He looked at Jeb with shame in his eyes.

“We have only just begun, Floppy. This is made out of metal. There aren’t any made like this. You can’t just buy it in a sex store or even send away for. I had this specially designed by a guy that works with metals. The ball sack and straps are much more flexible than the sheath that goes around your dick. I see I chose the right size for you. I had a feeling you were very small. You may call it an instinct but I know these things sometimes. Just as I know your wife is probably not even having an orgasm from your pathetic little weenie. It is time to slip it on you now. Oh, wait a minute, if you have to shit or pee now is the time to do your business like a good doggie.” He pulled on Henry’s dick trying to coax out some pee, but Henry was too scared to do anything. Jeb just patted him on the head like he would a little doggie and said, “Good boy.”

Jeb carefully made sure that the straps were flexed out of the way as he pulled down on Henry’s now limp cock. He adjusted it and tightened it with his hands to make it form fit as best as possible. He pulled the metal strapping up into the buckle that would rest just at the top of Henry’s spine before his buttocks. The other single strap looped up from under and between his legs to meet the first two. Henry surely would not be able to keep a metal strap too long in the crack of his ass. He then secured the right and left sides of the buckle with each strapping of the metal in all three directions and then locked the buckle with a key. He stepped back to admire his work.

“There you go now, Floppy, all strapped up and ready to go. Now, for the time being you will not be able to shit or piss until I am there to let you out. You will go back to your wife now and watch the end of the film. You will tell her nothing of what happened here. Once you are home you will tell her that you are getting an important guest who will be showing up at eight o’clock. You will simply go home and await my arrival. You will not tell your wife about your daughters. You will not report what happened here to the police or about the kidnapping of your daughters. Remember, one dies if you do! I will be leaving your wife an extra key to your chastity device so that only she may remove it at specified times. You will have to learn to piss and shit at certain times when the device is off of you.” Jeb removed Henry’s cuffs and told him to stand up. By now he would do just about anything Jeb told him to do because he was so scared, so Jeb relaxed the knife. “Now get dressed and go back to your wife.”

Henry stepped out of the stall and out of the men’s room. As he headed back to the movie theater his legs felt like they might not hold his weight. He was so nervous he thought he was just going to pass out right in the theater. His mind rolled around in his head as he still tried to digest all the events that just happened. He considered getting his wife and driving to the police, but then he remembered the sound of his daughter on the phone. Just the thought of what she said to him made him cringe and put the idea of going to the police right out of his mind. With the chastity belt on he was walking a bit funny. It was almost as if he was indeed having the runs and a sore behind. He sat down gingerly into the seat next to his wife.

“Boy, you must really be sick.” She said. “You were gone a long time, dear.”

“Yes, I’m sorry honey.” He was trying hard to hold back his tears and gain some composure. “I just had the runs really bad.”

“Well there is only about twenty minutes left to the show. We can just get up and go home right now if you like.”

“No, we might as well see it through now.” He sunk down into the seat and felt like he was going to go through it. He wondered how he was going to explain what happened in the bathroom. Jeb was going to tell her all about it. He felt a panic attack coming on. The weight of his body in the seat seemed unyielding. He wondered just how far this maniac would go. Once the movie ended he really had to push up on the arm rests to get his body back up and out of the seat. The metal strap in the crack of his butt was really beginning to hurt. He let his wife drive, and they headed back home.

“You are really quiet, Henry. Do you want me to tell you about the movie?”

“No, sweetie, I’m just going to close my eyes for a few minutes.”

Henry closed his eyes and the ugly pictures of the rape flashed again in his mind. The worst part was he actually responded to the evil man. The ride home seemed like forever. Once inside the house he would have to deal with a new enemy, time. Each tick of the clock made Henry feel like a time bomb was about to go off. Within the span of a little over two hours his entire life had changed. A strange man had abducted and raped him. This man also threatened to do the same to his wife and possibly worse to his kids. Shattering thoughts went through his brain. “Am I a coward? Why did I respond to him? What will my wife think of all this? I feel like killing myself, now!” All these thoughts rolled into the mind of a man who never had cause to feel this insignificant in his whole life. He never felt like such a loser until all of this took place. He tried to reconcile the fact that he did it to protect his daughters; but something still prevailed: the disgusting orgasm that Jeb gave him. He wanted to throw up, but he tried to remain strong. He remained dizzy, as if the entire world was about to explode.

“I am going to make some supper, are you up to eating something, dear?”

“No thanks honey. I am just going to curl up on the couch and close my eyes some more.” He was beginning to act like a true rape victim. He went into a fetal position and wanted to hide.

“You know, Henry, I was pretty scared sitting there in the movie theater all alone after the incident with that sicko.

“I’m sorry you had to go through that, Sharon. It couldn’t be helped. I really had to go to the bathroom.”

“I understand, but are you okay with what happened? Do you think we should report it to the police?” Sharon went over to him and grabbed his hand as it hung over the couch.

“No, I think we should just forget about it.” Henry lied. “Oh, by the way Sharon, we will be getting an important guest at eight o’clock.” He finally managed to choke the words out. They were the hardest words he ever had to say to his wife. His wife looked over at the clock up on the wall. It was four thirty.

“A guest…so who is coming?” She looked back down to him. “Should I prepare more food? Why didn’t you tell me about it ahead of time? Is it your cousin from Europe again?”

“No, it is a surprise honey. It is too bad I am not feeling well right now, that is why I am going to rest up a bit here.” Henry lied again.

“I don’t like surprises, Henry, now who is it?”

“Allow me this one, Sharon, okay.”

He got up and kissed her on the cheek. He sat back down and grabbed the remote and turned on the television. His eyes, however, were peeled upon the clock. His wife had no idea how crazy this guy really was and for a second he thought about getting a knife or a blunt instrument to strike him down with when he entered their home. Again, thoughts about his daughters made him put the idea out of his mind. Sometimes a person wants to slow down time. This was indeed one of those times. Instead the clock ran terminally slow and quick at the same time for Henry, and before he knew it, it was eight o’clock. He felt ashamed. He was sort of cowering on the sofa. He knew the door bell was about to ring. The time was 8:05, still no bell. He began to ease up. A thought crossed his mind that maybe he was not going to show up. “He could have been just trying to scare the hell out of me.” He thought. “Maybe he just wanted to fuck me in the restroom after all.” His mind continued to ramble. He was desperately hoping this was true, but then he remembered the pictures and his daughter’s voice. Just then the door bell rang and he practically fell off the sofa. His wife quickly went to answer the door.

He yelled out, “No, honey, let me get it.” But it was too late and she was already there. The minute she opened the door, even though he was not wearing the trench coat, she knew who it was and tried to slam the door shut, but he slipped his foot in between it and wedged it open.

“Now, now, Sharon is that any way to greet your new boyfriend.” He pushed her backwards and she fell on the floor. He then closed the door and turned the lock.

“Henry, go call the police…hurry! How do you know my name? I never told you my name.” She scrambled to get to her knees.

“Stay, Floppy!” Jeb shouted out and Henry froze. It was just two words, but like ‘Pavlov’s dog’ he obeyed in dire fear and stayed on the couch. Jeb reached down and pulled hard on Sharon’s thick, long hair. He began to drag her around on the carpet. She tried to push his hands away from her head and her legs began to slide around on the carpet. Her black and silver dress began to bunch up around her legs; but as he twirled her around and around on the floor by her hair, the dress flowed back down as she slid across the floor several times. Then he stopped and gave her a back slap across her face. He let her go and she scurried like a crab backwards against a wall in the room.

“Henry, what the hell are you doing, call the police!” She screamed.

Jeb bent forward a bit, and stood over her. “I’ve got your daughters, bitch!” His eyes shot open wide and so did hers. She got up to her feet and launched her hands out to slap him in the face.

“You bastard! What have you done to them?”

He grabbed her hands and maneuvered them down into an X and then pulled her closer to his body. “I think it is time for that nice, wet kiss, Sharon.” He went to kiss her but she spit in his face.”

“Well you are one feisty little lady, but I like ‘em feisty! Floppy, tell her right now that I’ve got your daughters and I will kill them if she doesn’t comply.” He shouted out.

“Floppy, why the fuck are you calling him that?” Sharon asked.

“Because he has a small, limp dick, and he even has a hard time getting it up when stimulated. So I changed his name. Do you like it, Sharon?”

Sharon felt some real fear now. She looked deep into those blue, evil eyes, and saw nothing but a mad man. She still wasn’t sure what all of that meant and looked back at her husband and said,

“It is true, does he have our girls?”

“Yes, it is true.” Henry finally spilled the beans.

“And you did nothing? We could have gone to the police before, you coward!” She yelled back.

“There is another man working with him. He will kill them if we don’t do just as he says. Should I have risked their lives, Sharon?”

Jeb continued to hold her hands and arms down tightly. He turned his head over his shoulder to address Henry and said, “Now, stand up, Floppy, and remove all your clothes and your undies. I want you to show your lovely, little wife here…our surprise.”

Henry stood up and removed his shirt from his pants and unbuttoned it. Then he removed his shoes, took down his pants, and slid them off. He tossed both items on the couch. He then slid down his underwear and took it off and threw it on the couch as well. He was standing there totally nude except for the device between his legs and the socks on his feet. Sharon was in total shock and her mouth fell open.

“Now get down on your knees and stay.” Jeb commanded and he did so. “That’s a good boy!”

“What have you done to him?” Sharon asked with a disgusted look on her face.

“Now that’s what I like, Sharon, a direct question. Your husband and I had a real nice time in the bathroom. He didn’t really have the shits you know. He was just making love to his new master. You have a nice, full mouth, and it should be open when you are about to kiss your new lover.” His words made her shut her mouth immediately.

“You pig!” She said

“Well, Floppy, I have to admit that your wife has more balls than you do.” He looked right at her. “Now, I have both of your daughters. Your husband knows this is true. He spoke to Clair on the phone. I will either kill both of them or one of them, if you don’t do exactly what I say. I may just send you one of their fingers to prove my point. Is this what you want, Sharon?” Jeb loved this. It was the moment of truth again. He made sure he had full eye contact with his victim.

“No.” She said in a very low voice.

“What did you say, Sharon, I couldn’t quite hear you?” He probed her further.

“No, you bastard, please don’t hurt them.” She said it loud and clear. He quickly took his knee and kicked her in the stomach. She grimaced and then doubled over, but he straightened her back up.

“Don’t ever call me anything nasty again. My name is Jeb, but you will call me Master or Sir from this point on is that clear, bitch!”

Sharon looked at him and said, “Yes, Sir…” Her voice trailed off. Jeb pulled her closer again. Now, stick out your tongue and lick the spit off of my face that you just put on it.”

Sharon wanted to throw up, but she didn’t want to get kicked in the stomach again. He had her daughters. She now fully realized this nightmare was for real. She pushed her tongue out and started licking his face all over. The spit was not too visible on his face, but it was the act of her submission that he wanted and he was now getting it. He then removed his hands from her wrists and pulled her closer. He took one hand and put it around her chin and drew her open mouth towards his own. He began to work her tongue with his own and then he shoved it deep into her mouth and sucked. It was the long wet kiss he had wanted all along. Forcefully, and deeply he kissed her over and over again. Then he licked her neck and nibbled on her ears. He began to whisper, “I’ll bet your husband never kissed you like this before.” She let out a slight moan. It was a betrayal of her own body. This nasty freak was turning her on. It was the best kiss she ever had in her life. Still, she felt disgust. His teeth were ugly and his breath, foul; and yet she was beginning to get wet. He could tell she was getting wet as he slid his hand up under her dress and felt around and probed. Slowly he worked his fingers up her hose and into her thighs. He began to poke at her pussy with his index finger and could feel her wetness. Then suddenly he just stopped and pushed her back.

“I told you hubby wouldn’t mind if you apologized with a nice wet kiss. Now, be a good girl and go sit over on that chair.” She went over to the chair with some tears streaming down her eyes and sat down. It was directly across the sofa where her husband had been kneeling down on the floor. She pulled her dress down after fixing up her panties((,)) which he had slid down some. She didn’t want her husband to see her wetness. “How could I respond to this madman?” She thought.

“Now, Floppy, look directly into your wife’s eyes and tell her exactly what happened in the bathroom stall.”

“Please, Jeb, I don’t want to tell her.” Henry begged.

“Tell her now, sissy, and call me Sir!” Jeb insisted.

“I….well…I sort of…I came in the stall, Sharon.” Sharon’s face was livid.

“Go on…there’s a good boy.” Jeb said.

“I couldn’t help it. He made me do it.” Henry looked down at the floor. He couldn’t look his wife in the eyes.

“Are you telling me you couldn’t control yourself and he actually made you come, Henry?”

“Yes, Sharon, I’m sorry. He had me cuffed to the toilet bowl and he kept playing with my dick over and over again.”

“You’re disgusting, Henry!” Sharon looked away from him.

“Now, now, Sharon, I’m sure Floppy wasn’t aware that he was really a closet fag until I charmed it all out of him.” Jeb laughed. “You should have seen him shoot his load. I wonder how long it has been since he shot a load like that up your cunt, Sharon. It was not bad at all, and it even went over my belly, but of course I made him lick it all up and swallow it. Tell her what else you did, Floppy?”

“Yes, do share, Floppy!” This time Sharon got in on the act. Her anger was growing and growing at her husband. Her real anger was towards Jeb for doing all of this, but she had misplaced anger towards her husband. She didn’t understand why a straight guy like her husband got turned on like that and shot off for Jeb. Still, she felt just as bad as her husband and thought, “Would a normal woman get wet from what Jeb had just done to me?”

“Go ahead and tell her, Floppy.” Jeb repeated.

“I…he made me suck his cock and get him off. Then he forced me to wear this chastity device.”

“Oh yeah, and I bet you loved that didn’t you, Henry! Was his cock nice and big? Have you always been a cocksucker, Henry, even before I married you? You make me sick!” Sharon’s words hit Henry hard.

“That is enough, Sharon!” Jeb shouted out. “Now I have a proposition for you. I have no need of hurting your daughters in any way,” he lied, “and I can assure you they are not being harmed. They are just leverage right now to get you two to do whatever pleases me. Now you are going to learn all sorts of sexual things. You can choose to accept and enjoy it or you can fight me tooth and nail every step of the way…and I would love that. Either way Sharon, by the time I am done with you, you will know exactly what it is like to be an oversexed slut and whore. Floppy, the same goes for you. You will learn to love and worship my cock. Do I make myself clear to both of you?” Jeb smiled at the two disgruntled victims, it was yet another moment of truth.

“Yes.” Sharon’s voice stated really low.

“Yes what, Sharon?” Jeb said.

“Yes Sir.” She forced the words out.

“Well, I already know where you stand, Floppy, don’t I? So, there is no need for you to answer. You can’t even stand up to a real man…now can you?”

“No Sir.” Henry said in shame.

“No Sir, what?” Jeb insisted.

“No Sir, I can’t even stand up to a real man.” Henry seemed broken. Sharon actually let out a faint laugh.

“Very well, then, we are agreed, so let us proceed. Sharon, from now on your name is Cunt, do you understand me?” His words cut right into her heart.

“I said do you understand me?” He repeated.

“Yeees…I…I understand you.” She said.

“Good, then say it. What is your new name?” Jeb kept pushing.

“M…y…my new name is Cunt.” She nervously said.

“Very good, Cunt, you must always know your place. Now, Floppy, you are to stay there on the floor while your wife and I get acquainted with your bedroom.”

Jeb went over to Sharon and took her by the hand. He started walking with her and asked her where the bedroom was. For a moment panic started in her eyes again as the realization that this man was going to take her on her own bed, sunk in.

She reverted for a moment and said, “No, don’t! Henry, for god’s sake do something! He is taking me to our bedroom, do something!” She shouted back. It was like one last chance. Deep down she knew he would do nothing. How could he with both daughters’ lives in jeopardy. She also began to realize he was a wimp.

…To be continued