The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 6)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! This story is pure fiction! Any resemblance to names or persons in real life is purely coincidental. These characters are fiction. You have been warned! This is for adults only!

“This is a nice bedroom. So this is where your husband tries to please you with his little cock.” He pulled on her arm. “Look at me when I talk to you! This is the place isn’t it?”

“Yes.” She strained in a low voice.

“Yes, what, Cunt?”

“Yes, this is where we make love.”

“Not like that, Cunt. Say it the way I want you to say it!” He pulled on her hair.

“You bastard!” She quickly received a hard smack to the back of her head and she went flying on the bed. “You better say it the way I want you to say it bitch or there will be a punishment. It could even be that of your daughters.”

“This is where my husband tries to please me with his little cock.” She could not believe her own words, but it was essentially true, after all. Her husband did have a tiny cock and he hadn’t pleased her in years. She began to wonder if he ever really pleased her at all. She thought, “Sure, we had kids, but I never had real orgasms with him.”

Sharon Tyler’s mind was beginning to shut down. Her husband had been taken by this vile man and totally degraded and now he was going to do the same to her. She never fully realized the lack of a proper sex life until these last few minutes. For some reason her heart was pounding. She wondered if it was anticipation, fear, or dreadful lust which had taken over her mind. This man was going to fuck her and he was going to do it right on her own bed. She even knew the fucking would be good; somewhere deep down into her soul she knew but couldn’t explain it. Maybe it was the forceful way he took charge of her or maybe it was the forceful way he took control of her husband; but this was a man who knew what he wanted and she wondered if she could control herself from having an orgasm with him. In fact his kiss alone nearly sent her into spasms earlier. She had this longing need now, but it also disgusted her. He was a disgusting man, but her fragile vagina was already on fire. It was damp, very damp.

“You know I really do like this room. It is very spacey. I love the large wood beams overhead as well. They will come in very handy later on.” He gave her a smile.

“What do you mean, ‘handy’?”

“Well now, little lady, we can hang all sorts of things from those beams…including you.”

“You really are quite sick, aren’t you?” Her dignity peaked in again.

“Careful, Cunt, or do you want more smacking? Is this phone a separate line to the one downstairs?”

“Yes, we have two phone lines.”

“Good, I have decided we need to get hubby in on this. I did, after all, promise he would see everything. So he needs to be up here with us.” He sucked up some phlegm and went into her bathroom and spit it out into the bowl and then came back out. “Now you’re gonna pick up the phone and call him up here.”

“Please, is all of this really necessary? We have some money and can pay you a ransom for our daughters.”

“You really don’t seem to understand bitch. I couldn’t care less about the money. This is about breaking both of you and having some really fun sex.”

“Sick sex is what you mean isn’t it?”

“You know I kind of like that, sick-sex, it almost sounds like ‘success’. Yes, I feel very successful when I have sick-sex!” He began to laugh at his own joke.

“Why are you doing this to us?”

“Two reasons really: I love to break couples, and Tara White!” Sharon’s eyes opened very wide at hearing that name.

“Tara White! I only saw that bitch a couple days ago.”

“Exactly, and you really pissed her off by threatening her. She’s had me casing your family for months now. She knew you were snooping around and trying to dig up crap about her daughter and Madame Cong. Did you think she was going to take this lying down? By the way, I worked for Madame Cong and I don’t know who is worse, Mother or Daughter.”

“Look, if this is all about that, then you can go back and tell her I will drop everything. I won’t come within an inch of her in any way, shape, or form. I won’t say anything to anyone and I will denounce the whole thing. I will even go back and apologize to her in person and beg her forgiveness. I will tell her how wrong I was and that it will never ever happen again. Tara White won’t know I exist anymore. I swear to you. Please just tell her!” Sharon was frantic.

“Cunt, don’t you fret about it. What’s done is done. A lot of people aren’t gonna know you exist anymore after I get done with you.” The sober glint in his eyes terrified her. “Now pick up that phone and call your husband. Say, Floppy, Jeb wants you up here now so you can see how a real man fucks your wife…say it!”

She picked up the phone and dialed. Her husband had no idea who was calling, and at first, he did not pick up. He was so nervous. She had to dial it up again. Finally he picked it up and she said, “Floppy, come up here. Jeb wants to show you how a real man fucks your wife.” Then she hung up.

“Good, Cunt, now where is your computer?”

“We have a separate room for it.”

“Oh great, a computer room; but it won’t do us any good in there. Where is it?”

“It is two doors over on the left side of the hall.”

“I’m gonna go and get…oh wait a minute, look who’s here. Hi, Floppy.”

“Hi, Jeb.”

“That’s not how I fucking taught you to say it!”

“Hi, Master Jeb, Sir.”

“Good boy. Now take these keys and go to my van parked outside. I want you to bring in all six boxes and carry them up here; and don’t you be slow about it, fag!”

“Yes, Sir.” Henry nodded and ran quickly down the stairs. His wife was astonished at how much control Jeb already had over her husband.

While Henry was busying himself about the boxes, Jeb was moving their computer into the bedroom and began to set it up on their dresser. He removed several items on the dresser by simply throwing them off onto the floor. Henry came in with the boxes and Jeb opened each one. He had electronic equipment in them and started to set it up in accordance with their computer. It was a very professional looking camera for filming and it was hooked directly to their computer. He was going to film everything and put it online. He also had a box full of different sex toys and other nasty objects, including rope which he was going to use. After a few minutes of setting things up, he booted up his website to show them what it was. The site said ‘We Turn Wives into Bitches in Heat’. He began to show them different parts of his site. He had filthy pictures and streaming videos. Some were live and others were recorded. It was sleaze to the max.

“So what do you think of my nice little website, Sharon?”

“It is disgusting.” She tried to sound forceful and convincing but deep down it was making her horny. “Is this what he is going to do to me,” she thought, “turn me into a slut and whore me out on his website for everyone to see.” She got a shiver and a warm spot down below.

“Now, Cunt, you’re gonna get up on the bed in a kneeling position and look right into the camera. I’m gonna tell you a few things and you’re gonna say them. I can edit this later. For now we will just send pre recorded videos to the site. Later on, once you have learned how to be a complete slut in front of the camera for me, we can do it live. Take this key and go over to your husband first and take down his underwear and open up his chastity device. You will take it off and put it aside. I am going to prove to you that your husband is going to get a nice, big hard-on while watching me rape you.” At these words, Sharon just opened her mouth in shock. He was going to rape her.

Sharon moved with heavy legs. It was like she was in slow motion. She could barely look at her husband anymore. It was as if he was no longer a man. Henry totally disgusted her, but she also felt disgusted with herself. She knew she was about to be turned into a complete slut and yet it was turning her on. She studied the device and then figured out how to open it with the key and removed it. She gave out a slight chuckle as she looked at her husband’s tiny penis. Then she went back up on the bed and assumed the position just like Jeb ordered her to.

“Floppy, you just stay there and kneel in front of your bed. You’re gonna masturbate while I take your lovely wife on your marital bed. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.” Henry had tears in his eyes. He tried to look at his wife and make her understand they were helpless but all he saw was anger and something else in them. He did not know it was lust.”

“Okay, now, Sharon, you’re gonna look directly into the camera and put a nice smile on your face and pretend you are enjoying all of this. If I find that you’re coming across strained or forced I will beat the living shit out of you. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.” She began to smile into the camera.

“That’s a good Cunt. I want you to state what your former job used to be. Make sure you indicate in some way that it is past tense. Then you will say that you have decided to do something more exciting with your life, and you now want to be an internet whore. Be sure to include that you no longer wish to be just a boring housewife but that you want to be a bitch in heat and please men online. Be creative bitch, this is your big chance at stardom!” He laughed. “Ready, go…” He began to film.

“Hi, my name is…well…it is Sharon Tyler, and I used to be a social worker…”

“Cut!” He shouted out. “You will add that you used to be someone important: a social worker, but now all that has changed. Continue Cunt, go!”

“Hi, my name is Sharon Tyler, and I used to be someone very important. I was a social worker, but now all that has changed. I am…well…I am seeking a new profession. I want to please men online. I need to do something more exciting with my life. I am tired of being a boring housewife to a husband who can’t get it up. I want to be a bitch in heat now!”

“Cut! Beautiful baby, beautiful! You see that, Floppy, your wife is a natural cunt! I loved it. You did well with that hubby line in there too, great bitch! I can see lots of money peddling your ass online.” Henry couldn’t bear to watch it but he knew he had to. “Well…you are a good, Cunt, but I need to make sure you are saying just what I want you to say, so that is why I brought in this white board. Think of it as a cue card. I will write what I want you to say and you will talk right into the camera. Make sure you look and feel slutty, bitch. I want you to slowly start playing with your tits over your dress. Then you are to slowly pull it up over your head and remove it. I want nothing but your bra and panties on for the camera. Once that is done you will continue to fondle your tits over your bra and then you spread your legs nice and wide so I can get a good look at your cunt with the camera. You will pull your panties aside and start to play with your cunt like you can’t wait to hump something. You will pull down your panties and let them hang just above your knees. You will then take your fingers and start playing with your cunt. You will get them nice and wet so you can suck on them. Okay I’m gonna start writing,” and he did so. After a few minutes he said, “Okay, action!”

“I hope you can see how horny I am.” She began to fondle her breasts and moan for the camera. She seemed to enjoy showing off for the men and women online, but more importantly; she wanted her husband to feel absolutely humiliated for what he allowed this nasty man to do. In her mind it was some kind of payback, but she was being directed and controlled by Jeb Cutler. “Do you like when I play with my tits this way, I sure do? You know I have a new name now. You see my Master didn’t like, Sharon, so he gave me a new name. My new name is…well…you see my new name is…Cunt.” She actually got a bit teary eyed when she said it. She didn’t like being degraded to this point, but she had her daughters to think about. She slowly removed her dress and pulled it up over her head as ordered. “There, that’s better now, isn’t it? Now you can see the real slut in me. I just love to play with my tits. Do you like when I pinch and rub my titties around for you? I’ll bet you do! Oh, I just can’t stand it anymore. I need to play with my juicy, wet cunt. I want you all to see it! I want you all to see what a hot slut I am. I want you to see what a horny, little pussy I have for you. I hope the camera zooms in close. I need you to get a good look at my little, whore hole! I am going to play with it now and then suck on my fingers. I hope I am able to make good money for my Master from slutting myself online.” She went up and down…from slit to fingers and back over again. She made nice licking sounds for the camera. She sucked on her fingers like they were baby cocks. She popped them out to make nice slutty noises. She was not play acting any more. The camera and Jeb’s disgusting words became dirty, sleazy commands that turned her on. She was hot and wet. She was playing with her body for a strange man that took control of her world and she was enjoying it. “Oh please, Master Jeb, please give me your cock. Please show my husband what a real cock is like and fuck me on my marital bed. Please, Master Jeb, oh please! I want you to show everyone what a complete slut and whore I really am. I am only a bitch in heat now and I need to show the entire world my new profession. Please, oh please fuck me. I have a new position in life now, and it is being a whore!” Jeb left the camera rolling and joined his new cunt for a romp in the hay. She was about to be fucked in front of thousands of men and women online. Even though it was not live she knew that Jeb would send the video to his website so everyone would see it. She was hot and horny and Jeb Cutler was ready to pull her strings. In just a few hours he took a nice happy couple and turned them into fearful sluts. He took an intelligent, professional woman and quickly turned her into a sex starved whore who wanted to perform in front of the entire world. He opened her up, and now he was going to put something inside.

“That’s right, Cunt, pull down my zipper and take it out with your hand. Now, just look at it. I’ll bet you never saw one so big in your life, did you?”

“Oh my god, it is so big!” Her eyes gravitated to the thickness and length of his shaft. He made her yank on it. She was getting him ready. She placed her mouth on it and he started pushing it deep into her throat. “Oh yeah, that’s it, Cunt, take that big, juicy cock and suck on it. Yeah, jerk if off with your hand and run your tongue up and down my shaft.”

“Emmmphhhh….puttttthzzz…ellleelrel….ggrghgghgh… eemmm.” She began to slurp it up and down. It went deeper and deeper into her throat.

“That’s right all the way in and all the way out. I’ll make a good cocksucker out of you yet; and keep those fucking legs nice and wide apart. I want you to keep humping those fingers of yours while you get ready for my cock. You’re gonna sit on this nice big cock and grind your pussy for me. You, Floppy, get closer to the bed so the camera can pick up on your masturbating. I want you to come at the same fucking time as I make your wife come. When I explode into her cunt I want you to explode all over the end of the bed spread. You’re gonna cum watching your wife get fucked by another man. That’s it, Floppy, stroke it harder and faster. Stroke it while your Cunt Wife takes another man deep inside her womb!”

“Oh…ohhhhhhhh…” He started to scream as his cock was indeed getting big and hard for the man fucking his wife. He could not help it. He could not control it any longer. He was earnestly trying to get his little cock off while watching the really big cock take care of his lovely wife. She was being a slut before his very own eyes. Occasionally they would exchange glances at one another. It was like they were fucking each other, but of course, it was Jeb who was doing the fucking. He had taken control of Henry’s wife and made him practically give her to him. Sharon lost complete control to this vile man and she loved it; by giving herself to some stranger who took her away from her husband she was able to open up her sex lips like they had never been opened before. She secretly loved that a strange man took charge of her husband and took her away from him. It was making her wetter than she ever was before and this also gave her guilt. Henry was exposing his tiny cock for the viewing audience. Sharon was opening up her pussy to every man who wanted to play with himself online and every woman who had a lesbian bent and wanted to see this intelligent woman slut herself out for all she was worth.

“Oh, please fuck me now! I need it in my pussy so bad!” She began to beg.

“You need it in what?” He prodded her on.

“I need it in my cunt! Oh please fuck my cunt, Sir. It is on fire for you. I need to spread my legs nice and wide and take your cock deep inside. I want you to fuck me… fuck me hard and long. Please show my husband and the world what a nasty slut I am and how much I need it!”

“Yes, you need it desperately now, don’t you, Cunt? Tell our viewers what you need?

“I need your big hard cock in my cunt! Please fuck me now, please…” She was desperately craving Jeb’s ten inch cock now. She never saw anything like it. She wanted to hump it deep, hard, fast and long. She wanted to have the orgasm of her life.

“Spread those fucking legs and get on it! Get on my cock and slide your little ass down and clamp those legs around my waist. Now, slide your cunt up and down, that’s it bitch! Slide it up and down on my cock. I want you to feel the pain! I want you to feel it deep inside of your cunt. Go on, harder and faster. Keep going!”

“Oh….fuck….ohhhhhhhhhh yessss…fuck me harder! Oh yes, harder. I am a cunt! Fuck me harder!”

“Yeah, ride that cock bitch! It is so much bigger than your husband’s cock isn’t it?”

“Oh fuck, yes…it is so much bigger. He is nothing compared to you. Oh, you are going to split me apart. I can’t take much more. I need to come. I need to come on your big, wonderful cock!”

“That’s right, you can take it bitch! I want to hear that cervix fuck me harder. I want to hear you pounding me like a slab of fucking meat.” He kept pulling her up and down harder and faster. She was being mounted long and hard by a cock that was three and a half times larger than her husband’s cock. “Get ready, Floppy, get ready to come while your bitch wife here gets me to shoot deep inside of her belly. Here it comes, Floppy, get ready…oh fuck yeah…I am shooting your woman. I am shooting your wife deep and hard. I am coming deep inside the fucking bitch. Your wife is mine, Floppy. She belongs to me now!

“Oh…yeah...em…oh yeah…ohhhhhhhhhh…emmmm….I am coming. Oh, I can feel you shooting it deep inside me. I…emmmmmm…I am coming. Eweeeeee..oh yeah….emmmmmmm!” Sharon came to one giant orgasm that seemed to go on forever; and sitting there on the floor near the bottom of the bed was her husband. He was shooting his small load all over the spread that was hanging down from the mattress. The entire world was going to see it all.

“Your wife belongs to me now. You are going to give me your wife, aren’t you, Floppy?”

“Please, Jeb, don’t do this to me.”

“That is not the correct way to address me. Now what are you going to do?”

“I can’t…please…I can’t…”

“Say it now, Floppy. Tell me what you are going to do!” Jeb pulled up on his hair so he could look him directly in the eyes.

“I…um…I…eh…I am going to give you my wife.” Henry was crying now.

“Say it again loud and clear.”

“I am going to give you my wife.”

“You really are pathetic, Henry.” His wife said.

Quickly, and without any warning, Jeb jumped up from his crouched position. He pulled Sharon’s husband by his now limp dick and dragged him to one of the closets in the room. He took out some rope and tied up his balls and cock together and pulled the rope in between his legs and secured it up to his waist. He then took his hands and tied them in back of his body to his waist rope. He secured another piece of rope from his ankles to his hands and then he made a noose and wrapped it around his neck and secured him to the pole that went across in the closet that held clothing. He took out a ball gag and put it in his mouth and strapped it tight around his head.

“Now, you be a good boy and sleep here tonight. We have established who the real man is here. Your wife has made a clear choice of my cock over yours; therefore she belongs to me now. I am going to sell her body and whore her out to men and women online as well as in person. Your wife and I will rest in your lovely bed all night long. Who knows maybe I will get the urge to fuck my new bitch some more. Wouldn’t that be fun, Floppy! Cunt,” he pointed to Sharon, “I wish this video was completely live, but it will be airing soon enough. Now let’s all get some fucking sleep.” Sharon and Henry Tyler would never be the same again. They had just begun their downhill slide into total sexual slavery.

The always prim and proper, Ms. Paula Plummer, Director of the Grace Thompson Clinic, wore a black suit. It was always the same; either black or brown with a white, tan, or blue blouse. It was repetitive, but it was her style. Occasionally she would throw in a long skirt instead of slacks, but other than that, the boring color always suited her tastes, which embodied her attitude of ‘everything in its place’. She pulled down on her nicely pressed jacket and adjusted her tightly fit skirt as she put in another call to Dr. Prichard. She had been suffering from some headaches and neck pain recently and thought another pain pill would suffice. What she didn’t know was that Dr. Prichard had some other ideas. (on phone)

“…well I can give you a couple of those super horse pills again but what you really need is some treatment. I think if you came over to the infirmary I could help you a great deal and maybe relax some of that tension in your neck.”

“You know I don’t wish to mingle with the patients and nurses in any way. I generally stick to the business of running this place and work from my office.” There was a slight hesitation in her voice.

“I know Ms. Plummer, but there is nothing to be scared of, really! All the patients are on their meds and we carefully confine the most dangerous ones; but of course if you are scared…” she was cut off.

“I am not scared. It is just uncomfortable being in that atmosphere…that is all.” Her voice was one of fear.

“You are scared. It is all right. I don’t know if I can keep authorizing these pain pills, and you know how you like to do everything by the book. I have logged the pills and your stress problems in my report.”

“Stress problems, report…who authorized you to do that? I didn’t want you to write a report on what I am taking!”

“Yes, I know, Ms. Plummer, but I am just following rules and regulations. Look, why don’t you just try coming over. I will meet you and take you by the hand if it will help you to feel safer. Is that okay?” Dr. Prichard’s voice was ingratiating.

“Now you listen up here! I am not some little child. I run this establishment and you have to remember your place. We have had run-ins before, you and I, and the only reason you are here is due to Dr. Vance’s sudden illness, and your availability, nothing more.”

“Oh, I am terribly sorry, Ms. Plummer,” Dr. Prichard faked a change of voice, “I was just trying to make you feel comfortable. I can write you out a prescription if you like but I will have to log it.”

“Never mind that, I have decided you may be right. I will come over to see you.”

“Terrific, I am sure I can really help you; and I promise not to log it in my report or let anyone know of your problems. Is that okay?” She spoke to Paula like she was one of her troubled patients. She loved making her feel inferior.

“Um…yes…very good. Is your offer to walk me over still on?” Her voice became like a little mouse. She was indeed scared of her own clinic.

“Oh yes, of course, don’t you worry about a thing. I will take good care of you, Ms. Plummer.” They both hung up their respective phones.

As promised, Dr. Prichard showed up at the sign-in lobby. She had her security card ready and even extended her hand to hold Ms. Plummer’s, but she pulled away and said,

“That really won’t be necessary. I am a big girl.” She was embarrassed.

“Are you sure? This can be a really tough place to handle if you haven’t done it a few times. I don’t mind holding your hand if that is what you want.” Dr. Prichard made a point to embarrass the Director even more.

“No, I am fine. Let’s go.”

“Very well.”

The good Doctor was required to re-sign back into the asylum since she had just signed out and Ms. Plummer was required to sign in as well. They approached the door and Dr. Prichard opened it. They proceeded and Debra was eager to take the lovely Ms. Plummer on a bit of an excursion tour of her facility.

“Normally I would make you put on one of those lab coats if you were a doctor but that won’t be necessary since you are actually here as a patient.” She smiled with a deviant grin.

“It is not like I am checking myself in here or anything. It is just a neck pain.” She tried to laugh it off.

“Oh, of course, but I do understand how stress can affect you. Sometimes the mind can really play tricks on you and you feel like you are losing it. I know it must really be hard running this place and crunching numbers all the time. We forget that even executives have just as much stress as we do, at times, isn’t that so?”

“Yes we most certainly do!” She exhaled as they went by one room. The man inside was talking into his hand. He was pretending or thought he had a cell phone and was talking to his mother.

“Oh yes, that is a very strange case. It is amazing what grief can do to a person. He still thinks his mother is alive. She died tragically in a car accident. He was driving the car. A week later he had a mental break down and thinks he can talk to his dead mom on the phone. It is so bad that now he doesn’t even need an actual phone and he just pretends, or maybe he really thinks the phone is there.”

“What is being done for this poor man?”

“We give him meds designed to decrease his anxiety and his compulsive disorder, but it is slow going. He is also counseled frequently and joins our chat sessions.”

“I notice some of the doors to these rooms are wide open and some are not, why is that?”

“Well we have to lock up the tougher cases because they can do harm to another or themselves. Come here let me show you this one.” She pulled her over to a room and slid open the panel of the peek window to look inside. “She has been like this for two weeks now. We had to restrain her with this straight jacket and place an adult diaper on her butt. She refuses to follow orders and won’t relieve herself in a bathroom or in her bowl. She loves to just shit and shit all over the floor. I actually saw her try to roll around in it and even eat it. I think she gets some weird kind of sexual buzz from it. Look at how filthy her diaper is even now.” She pushed the Director closer to the glass. Ms Plummer was getting dizzy from the sight. She could see bowel movement dribbling down onto the woman’s legs and past the diaper. “You wouldn’t want to end up in a place like this would you, Ms. Plummer?”

“Oh…dear…no, c…c…certainly not.” She tried to clear her head and throat.

“This way, come along, Ms. Plummer. You must keep up.”

Along the way they ran into, Kim, she was admitted after her parents burned to death inside of their home. She was the only survivor. She seemed to need lots and lots of affection since their death. She was twenty two but the accident and their death seemed to make her move back towards her childhood. She frequently loved to hug and kiss people and would go into a tantrum if they did not respond to her in kind.

“She wants you to give her a big hug and kiss, Ms. Plummer.” The girl wasn’t all that clean and her lips seemed to have crusts about them. It was not a prospect that Ms. Plummer looked forward to and she tried to back out of it.

“Well, can’t you just give her a hug instead?” Paula suggested.

“No, you don’t understand, it is part of her rehabilitation. Look at how she is extending her arms to you. She wants a nice big kiss on her lips and a hug.” The doctor loved this. Ms. Plummer was squirming in her skirt.

“Give me a kiss! Don’t you want to give me a kiss?” The girl started screaming over and over again in a loud voice.

“See I told you, now she is having her little tantrum. You should just comply and get it over with.”

“Shouldn’t she be taught to try to get away from that need?”

“Yes, of course, we are trying to do that with her, but for the time being it is just easier this way; now just hug her and give her a nice kiss on the lips. You can do it Ms. Plummer, be a good girl and just amuse her.” Dr. Prichard loved pushing Paula further into humiliation.

“I…well, very well, come here, Kim. Give me a big hug.” She complied. The young lady reached around Ms. Plummer real tight and held her in her arms. She pushed out a nice kiss on the lips and held her there. It went on much longer than the Director would have possibly wanted it to. The young woman’s arm held very tight and she wouldn’t let go. It was very hard for Ms. Plummer to release the woman’s grip. Kim gave Paula a firm and moist kiss. She could feel the young woman’s crusts go onto her own lips and for a minute she wanted to gag. The kiss lasted way too long. Then suddenly the woman let go and scurried away. Dr. Prichard could see that Ms. Plummer was visibly shaken by the hot, wet kiss.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, Ms. Plummer, and you did a good deed for one of our patients. You know…you really are a pretty good kisser, aren’t you?” Dr. Prichard loved her awkwardness and embarrassment.

“Um…yes…is it much further now?”

“Oh just around the corner is my office…unless you want to see our star patient in here, Tara White. She is just down that corridor. We also have many other rooms we can explore.” The doctor started down the hall in that direction.

“No, that will not be necessary! I do not wish to see her.” She could feel her own fear go up a few levels.

“I see, oh very well.” Dr. Prichard said knowingly as if to acknowledge her fear and they headed to her office.

Once inside she said, “Okay, up on the table and take off your jacket and blouse for me.”

“But what for?”

“Well I can’t work on it with all those clothes. I need to probe around and see if I can find the troubled spot.”

Ms. Plummer removed her jacket and started unbuttoning her blouse. She had on a rather simple, white, cotton bra. Dr. Prichard was taking in the view. She had some lovely lines and she was absorbing every minute of the action.

“Good, now take off your bra.”

“But why do I have to take off my bra?” Paula asked in shock.

“Because it could be restricting you and enabling that problem with your neck. I want you in a nice relaxed state so I can check it all out. Now, do as I say and take off your bra.” Debra spoke to her like she was a little child.

Ms. Plummer did as she was told and two lovely breasts plopped right out for the doctor. “Very good, may I call you by your first name in this unofficial setting, Ms. Plummer?”

“Sure, why not.”

“Good. Now, stretch your legs out and keep them flat on the table. You may open them and hang them at the sides of the table if you wish. I am going to straddle the table in back of you and try to work on that neck of yours. Sometimes deep massages can be quite therapeutic for problems such as these.” Dr. Prichard leaped in back of her like a kid in a candy store full of excitement. “That’s it, Paula, now just lean back into me and rest your head on my chest.” Ms. Plummer was beginning to feel embarrassed and quite uneasy. She was starting to get a sensation. It was something she never had before. She seemed to be responding to Debra in a sexual way, although she certainly didn’t want to admit or show it. She just kept it inside, but Debra knew this and made sure she touched and fondled her breasts on and off by accident, at least she made it look like it was accidental. “Good, now take in a few deep breaths for me while I work this neck and try to get all the kinks out. By the way, have you thought any more about my proposal?”

“Surely you can’t be serious…oh yes that feels so good…um…serious about Tara White?”

“I am absolutely serious. She has made wonderful progress since being here and I think it would a good opportunity to continue our work assignment program.”

“Ennnn…yessss…that program is only for those who are on the road to recovery. Tara white is a homicidal maniac!”

“That was her past. She is a very intelligent woman. She can be of good service to you in your office. You have needed an office assistant for quite some time now, haven’t you?”

“My secretary does an efficient job for me….oh that’s it…right there.”

“Well I know she does, but you said it yourself, she is overworked.”

“Oh sure, and what do I do when Tara decides to attack me or slit my throat?”

“That won’t happen. I told you about the collar. If she comes within a foot of your desk she will be shocked. Even if you leave your work station to go somewhere else in the office you will be wearing a ring that has a button you can press to shock her if she attacks you. She really does want to work. She is getting bored all cooped up in that room.”

“She is practically insane and she gets me nervous. No one in their right mind would agree to this; now, end of story!”

“I see.” Dr. Prichard finished working on her neck and got up. Paula did the same and she was about to get her clothes and put them back on when she was stopped, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I thought you were done.”

“We are not done here yet. I am going to get a hot towel. You need some heat treatment.”

“I don’t think that is necessary. My neck feels a lot better now, thank you.”

“Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?”

“No, I…no…of course not.” Paula seemed confused.

“Then get back up on that table, you are my patient.” Debra smiled and went to another room to get the towel ready.”

While Dr. Prichard was getting ready, Ms. Plummer snuck her fingers down in between her legs. She was hot but she didn’t want the doctor to see it. The massage and occasional touching of Debra’s hand to her breasts and her chest on her back had secretly turned Paula on. She was in the midst of an orgasm and was trying to get off before Debra got back. What she didn’t know was that Debra had a two way mirror she used sometimes to observe patients while they were being treated in her office by a nurse. It was even equipped with a secret camera to film everything. She was carefully studying Ms. Plummer and watching her as she played with herself. Then she decided to just spring out of nowhere with the towel suddenly.

“What are you doing, Ms. Plummer?” She said in a very loud tone.

“Oh I was just…oh nothing…” She started to say.

“Really, it looked to me like you were playing with yourself?”

“No…oh no…definitely not. I was…well…I was…I was j…just adjusting my panties.” She didn’t know what to say and fumbled out the words.

“So, I see. One would think you were some sexual pervert if you were indeed playing with yourself. Now you don’t have those kinds of problems do you, Ms. Plummer?” Dr. Prichard simply loved the way Paula turned red with embarrassment.

“Oh no, of course not, really I don’t.” She sunk down into the table with shame.

“It is a good thing, Paula, or we would have to keep you here for an evaluation. Now, you wouldn’t want that would you, dear?” Debra said with the most ominous tone of voice.

“Oh please don’t, Dr. Prichard. I really was just adjusting it. I swear!” The poor woman became terrified.

“Well, now, I hope you are telling me the truth. We don’t take well to sex offenders and sexual perverts in this facility and something like that could cost your position!” She twisted the dagger in further.

“I understand, and no, Dr. Prichard. I swear to you that I am not a sex offender. Please believe me. It just appeared that way.” Ms. Plummer began to beg her. She almost felt like crying as Dr. Prichard was ripping her confidence to shreds.

“Very well, but I think I am going watch you more closely from now on.” She looked right into Paula’s frightened eyes and made her cower in shame. “Here, let me put the towel on your neck now.”

“Oh yes, that feels good. It is a little hot though.”

“It is supposed to be, Paula. I want that heat to just sink deep down into your neck and relieve all that pent up pressure.” She made her voice sound extremely sexy. She knew this made Paula wet even more. With her legs spread open on the table she could see the nice little wet spot on her white panties. Paula was getting drenched. She was about to implement her plan. “I am going to give you a shot instead of pills this time. It will help to ease up that problem and you will feel a lot better in a few days.”

“What kind of a shot?” She perked up.

“Oh it is just an anti-inflammatory. I don’t give them out too often but in your case it will help a great deal. I will be right back.” Again she went into the back room, but she was not getting anti-inflammatory medicine. She was filling up her needle with a highly potent hypnotic drug. She came back out and said,

“Okay, now just give me your arm and relax.” She stuck the needle in her arm.

“Emm…”

“Good, now just sit there and relax a bit. I want you to try something with me. I am going to point to you with my right arm and I am going to lift it up and down. I want you to do the same with your left arm since that is where the neck pain extends from. You are going to just follow my finger and arm as it goes up and down. You will do the same with your left arm mimicking me and we will try to loosen up that muscle. Are you ready, Paula?”

“Yes.” She said in a very gentle voice. She was already feeling the heavy relaxation effects of the drug she was given.

“Good girl. Now watch me carefully, Paula. My arm goes slowly up and then slowly down. It goes up and then slowly down. Now repeat it with me.”

“It goes slowly up and then slowly down.”

“That’s right it goes slowly up and then slowly down. Keep looking at my finger, Paula. You must concentrate on my finger as it goes slowly up and slowly down. You must look at my finger as it goes slowly up and slowly down. It is a funny thing when you look at something so carefully; you begin to grow very tired. You want to keep watching my finger as it goes slowly up and slowly down but it gets harder and harder to do. You feel so heavy now and so very tired and sleepy, but you must keep watching as it goes slowly up and slowly down. You feel that don’t you, Paula?” The heightened relaxation from the injection combined with Dr. Prichard’s slow, melodic and sexy voice was having its designed effect on Ms. Plummer. She was indeed having a hard time keeping her eyes open.

“You do feel that, don’t you, Paula. You really would like to sleep now. Answer me, Paula.”

“Yes, I would really like to sleep now.”

“Watch my finger as it goes slowly up and slowly down. Would you like me to allow you to sleep now, Paula?”

“Yes.”

“Beg me to let you sleep now, Paula.”

“Please let me sleep now.”

“Very well, Paula if you insist. Now close your eyes and go to sleep. Paula, go to sleep for me. Even though you are closing your eyes and sleeping for me you are still going to be able to hear my voice. In fact, in a few minutes, you are going to open your eyes but remain asleep, do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good girl. You are going to do whatever I say. Each command will be obeyed to the letter. Do you understand?”

“Yes…to the letter…I understand.”

“I am going to ask you questions and you are going to answer them. I am going to give you commands and you are going to follow them. Now open your eyes.”

Paula Plummer opened her eyes. She could see and hear everything but she was in a very deep trance. She was about to be invaded and her privacy opened up. In her office she was strong, secure and in control of everyone; but here, she seemed more like a child begging to explore a whole new world. Paula had truly been caught off guard. Her mind had been opened up and she was about to become the very thing she always abhorred, especially to men, a plaything. Only, she was not to be a plaything with a man but a woman; a woman driven by sexual appetites and alien needs; a woman whose only purpose in life was to find sexual pleasure from her deepest desires. It was a flame to be sure. It was fire on high and water deep below. Only this water would flow from the very soul of her victim.

“Well, look at you, Ms. Plummer, all comfy and sexy. You weren’t really adjusting your panties before, now were you?”

“No.”

“Tell me, Ms. Plummer, what were you really doing with your fingers before?”

“I was playing with myself.”

“Indeed, such a naughty girl, playing with yourself. It seems I do have a sexual pervert here, don’t I?

“Yes, Dr. Prichard.”

“Yes, what, Ms. Plummer?”

“Yes I am a sexual pervert, Dr. Prichard.”

“Look straight into the mirror as you answer all my questions, Paula. Now, what were you playing with, Ms. Plummer?”

“I was playing with my crotch.”

“No, you were playing with your wet, little pussy. Now tell me what you were playing with.”

“I was playing with my wet, little pussy.”

“You do have such a hot, little pussy, and I think you want to display it for me don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Go ahead, Ms. Plummer, display yourself for me. I want you to take down those wet panties and pull them off of your legs. Do it for Dr. Prichard.”

“Yes, Dr. Prichard.” She slid down her panties and let them fall off the table.

“I want you to take your fingers and start rubbing, like before; when you tried to sneak off an orgasm like a naughty girl. You need to rub that pussy don’t you?”

“Oh, yes, I need to rub my pussy.” Paula moaned out. She took her finger and rubbed her clit up and down. She would occasionally push her middle finger and index finger inside her wet, slit. She wanted to have an orgasm. She needed to have an orgasm.

“That’s it, rub it around for me. Get it nice and wet. You love to play with yourself. In fact you can’t get enough of playing with yourself. From this moment on you will realize that you are just a sexual pervert. You will think about this so often that you feel compelled to actually get treatment here in your own clinic; and you will get treatment or you might lose your job, isn’t that true, Ms. Plummer?”

“Yes, I must get treatment or I can lose my job.” She said almost sobbing.

“And you don’t want to lose your job do you, Ms. Plummer?”

“No…please, Dr. Prichard, don’t tell anyone. I don’t want to lose my job!” Paula was completely broken.

“Very well, Paula, it will be our little secret. Just remember that you are my patient now, and must do all that I say in order for you to recover from those disgusting acts.”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Remember, you are just a pent up little, slut, isn’t that true, Ms. Plummer?”

“Yes, I am just a pent up little, slut…ohhhhhhhh yessss…emmmm…” She was playing hard with her vaginal lips.

“Tell me what you are. Say, I…Ms. Plummer am a pent up slut.”

“I…Ms. Plummer am a pent up slut.”

“Keep rubbing it, Paula…rub that wet hot pussy for me. Do you like my breasts, Paula?” She opened up her blouse and took off her bra and held them out for Paula. She was dangling them in front of her eyes.

“Yes, I love your breasts, Dr. Prichard.”

“I know you do. I’ll bet you were thinking about them before as I made them touch your back. You are such a slut, aren’t you? You keep in your office pretending to do work, when secretly you are just a little pervert playing constantly with your pussy, isn’t that true, Ms. Plummer?” She was beginning to plant thoughts in the director’s mind. She was getting her sexed up and programmed all at the same time.

“Yes I am a little pervert playing with my pussy all the time.”

“Yes, you love to secretly play with your pussy all the time. You will continue to secretly play with your pussy all the time. In fact it is all you can think about, and you will think about it every single day from now on won’t you?”

“Yes I will think about it every single day.”

“Good, you almost feel like a nymphomaniac right now and you need me. You need me badly...very badly. Gee, Ms. Plummer, you are such a pervy-slut now; you may really need to have yourself institutionalized, isn’t that so?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, you feel like committing yourself to the very clinic that you run, correct?”

“Yes, I feel like committing myself to the very clinic that I run.”

“Good girl, but that is something we will think about later on. Now, I am going to sit on your lap and you are going to suck on my nipples. You want to be a good girl for me and suck on my nipples, don’t you, Ms. Plummer?”

“Yes, I want to be a good girl and suck on your nipples.”

Dr. Prichard sat on the table on her lap and made her suck on her nipples. She went back and forth with them and made her bite on them. She gave her a deep kiss and stuck her tongue in her mouth. She lingered her tongue and the tips of both of their tongues met each other. She reached down into her own wet pussy and sloshed her fingers in and out of it; then she began to put them in and out of Paula’s as well. Each time she took her fingers and put them in Paula’s mouth she told her to ‘suck’. Paula sucked with joy. She was eager to taste the wet juice that Debra was putting in her mouth. It was like a sexy lollipop and each time she put a finger in Paula’s mouth she then took her other hand and put fingers in her pussy. She licked up and down on Paula’s breasts and under her neck and on her chest. She grabbed her hair and fondled it. She played with it and yanked on it. She drew her head back and nibbled on her chin and lips and tenderly bit them. She would slide the tip of her tongue up and down on Paula’s neck. She did each side and then she made Paula do the same. She would tell her to ‘observe and then copy’. After a while, the words were automatic and Paula mimicked everything that Debra did. They went back and forth and slid each others’ pussies up and down. Each friction caused more moaning and each moan caused more orgasms. Each woman began to connect until they were beginning to become one with each other’s body. The sexual, frenetic play became louder and louder; and hotter and hotter. Both bodies became intertwined. They were like pretzels wrapped around each other; and after a while Debra made Paula slide down on the table and she took her thighs and wrapped them around her head. She made her lap up her pussy until the wetness flowed out and into her mouth. Dr. Prichard was humping Ms. Plummer’s face and mouth. She was humping it hard, very hard. She began to scream out in ecstasy and as she did so she came with multiple orgasms deep inside of Paula’s mouth. She wedged her pussy lips tightly into her mouth and she grinded more and more until there was nothing left and she squeezed her juice out completely like a ripe orange drained. She was exhausted. She rested atop Paula as sweat rolled off her body. Both women were in a pool of sweat. Paula had come all over Debra’s fingers as she had been fingering her while she was riding her mouth.

Debra took her two fingers and rested them beneath her pussy and said, “Suck, I want you to lick it all off my fingers, you little slut. Suck all of your juice off my fingers and look at my pussy while you do it. I want you to remember my pussy and crave it, Paula. You will do nothing about it but deep inside you will crave it to the point where you will need to finger yourself when no one is around. You will crave my pussy won’t you, Paula?”

“Yes I will crave it.” Paula took her lips and wrapped them around her fingers as if they were a nice, juicy cock. She slurped on them and sucked on them. It was like she was doing a blow job. She could barely keep her eyes off of Debra’s pussy. The hunger in her soul was satiated for the moment, but Dr. Prichard already planted the seed; the never ending hunger seed.

“Get dressed and remain seated on the table.” Dr. Prichard ordered. “I want you to remember my arm and my finger that goes slowly up and slowly down.” She began to do the motion. “Whenever someone goes slowly up and slowly down with their arm and finger you begin to fall into a deep trance. You will want to follow the arm and the hand for a while; and then you will want to go into a deep trance and sleep. Remember, when the arm goes slowly up and slowly down.”

“Yes, when the arm goes slowly up and slowly down.” She began to go into an immediate trance and wanted to close her eyes.

“That’s right, Ms. Plummer, just close your eyes and listen to my voice. You will not remember what took place here today other than the fact that your neck feels better and I attended to it properly. You will, however, remember all the suggestions that I have made to your life; the need to play with yourself all the time while no one is watching, and the need to finger yourself while craving my pussy. You will remember that you are a sexual pervert now and your only help is through me. Only I can secure your position now. You will keep it all to yourself. It will make you feel nervous and on edge, but you will keep it all to yourself. You will keep it all to yourself except the need to get treatments from me since I now know your perverted little secrets. You will not know why you now have lesbian tendencies but you will begin to realize they are there. Now, I have a new thought for you. You like the idea of Tara White working in your office. In fact you now crave it and need it. The idea is so strong in your mind that you can’t put it off any longer. You will allow Tara White to work in your office. Now tell me what you are going to do?”

“I will allow Tara White to work in my office.”

“Good girl. Now I want you to sleep for a while, but when you awaken you will feel refreshed and extremely fulfilled. After a few hours of this blissful feeling you will start to have those cravings. You will remember the disgusting sexual perversions and start to play with yourself. They are unstoppable cravings and you will indulge yourself. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Very good, now go to sleep for a while.”

“Yes.”

“That’s my good little pet.”

…To be continued