The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 7)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! Any resemblance to names and characters is purely coincidental. This story is pure fiction! You have been warned! This is for adults only!

What exactly is a feeling of love? Is it joy, tenderness, happiness, peacefulness, contentment, or is it something more? Is it the highest climb of spirituality or the most gifted physical union available? Love takes many shapes and has many needs. It can be of two people or it can be the love of life itself, perhaps. Can a solitary person, completely alone, really understand what love is; or does it simply become the love of work or the love of art, science, history and so forth. It can even become the love of an addiction or the love of materialism; and maybe even the love of oneself. Is love an attempt at a union between two people longing to care, share, and dream? Will it build on the uniqueness of their character and emotions to the point of almost attaining oneness in their desires and feelings towards each other? Perhaps the question is insoluble. Then we have the love for hatred, now what is that? Is it a need to possess, control, manipulate, dominate, destroy, torture; or enable a sadistic preying upon thereby creating a means of pleasure; something we may call sick love? Now we come to the overwhelming pleasure afforded to us by lust. The fine line between love and hate can lead to destruction just as surely as the fine line between lust and love can blend so well that neither good nor evil can fully understand the two. Is lust an overwhelming need or an addiction to that which is ultimately unattainable? We may sink our brains into these questions and never find an answer. Dr. Melody Forbes will find herself wrestling with these questions and her very sanity by which she will make her next move.

“Tim, I really need to talk to you.” She took him by the hand and sat him down on the sofa.

“Sure, honey, what is the problem? Are you back to black hair again?” There was a mutual connection; a tender moment; a brief flicker of the union they always had.

“Yes, well it is my natural color. I got tired of the brown. How deeply do you love me?” She appeared to have soggy eyes. It was as if she was thinking about the question for quite some time.

“I love you more than I could ever put into words. You and the girls mean everything to me.”

“I am very happy to hear that.” She wiped away a tear.

“You don’t look happy?” There was a strong pounding in his heart. Her tears showed a depth of feeling he had not seen in a long time. It was a striking difference from the always calculating and strong doctor she was.

“I want you to know that I love you very much. You have been everything and more than I need from a man.”

“So you are saying you are happy with me then?”

“Yes I am happy with you. I only want you to understand that women may have needs that men do not understand.” She brushed her hair aside and strained at those words.

“Mel, what is going on here? What are you trying to say? You are kind of scaring me now.” His body began to feel a chill. It was like a presence, something evil drifting into the moment. You just said that I was everything and more than you need from a man. Is that really true?”

“In terms of love yes?” She closed her eyes for a few seconds trying to wash away the evil thoughts but they would not go away.

“What other term is there, Melody?”

“Things!”

“What kind of things?”

“Just things, terrible, nasty things that most people wouldn’t even consider.” Her look was ominous.

“This case has gotten to you, hasn’t it?”

She looked away briefly but he followed her eyes, “I…the truth is…I don’t really know who I am anymore.”

“What do you mean you don’t know who you are? You are Melody Forbes, a great doctor, who at times thinks more of her patients than she does her own family and herself; and yet she is the most caring and loving person I know.” He reached towards her for a hug and she embraced him. She needed the bonding. She needed something to ground herself.

“I may be entering into a really dark hole, and it may be one that I cannot get out of. I want you to always remember what we had, and the wonderful moments we shared together.” Now a full stream of tears ran down her face and he tried his best to kiss each and every one of them.”

“You are my wife. You are my lover. You are the very heart and soul of my being. How can you possibly think otherwise?” He began to shed a tear as well.

“Will you still think of me that way when someone else possesses my body?” The words were a shock to him. He opened his mouth briefly and then closed it. There was silence and staring for a few minutes. The words seemed in disbelief to both of them.

“She has gotten to you, hasn’t she?” He could feel some anger building inside.

“I didn’t know there were such things that she makes me feel.”

“That fucking bitch! I am gong kill her with my own two hands!” She had never heard her husband vent anger with the need to kill before.

“Now, Tim, don’t be thinking anything foolish!” She implored.

“What was it that you promised me, Mel?” He was looking directly into her soul.

“I promised to stop the minute that I felt she got to me.”

“And has that minute occurred?”

“It has and beyond.” She spoke softly as if the lightening of the words could be distracted by the smoothness of an easy breeze coming from her lips.

“What do you mean by ‘beyond’? Have you done anything with this woman?” His former expression of tears and tenderness gave way to the impending fire of anger. It was clearly seen within his eyes.

“You won’t understand. I can’t even understand.”

“What have you done, Melody?”

“I let her get to my mind!”

“Just your mind?”

“I think she has gotten into my soul.”

“You have left out one thing, haven’t you?” His experience with his wife lent him an ability to elicit knowledge by prying apart the barriers much as she had done with her patients. He was almost sounding like a psychiatrist himself. He was looking for a definitive answer.

“I love you too much to keep anything from you.”

“What have you done?”

“I let her f…fondle me.” She squeezed the words out.

“You let a killer fondle you?”

“Yes.”

“Did you let her fuck you as well?” His sharpness was blunt. It was like a perfect arrow; but into whose heart was it about to plunge.

“She was filthy and nasty; and I enjoyed it. I had an orgasm.” The words were like a blind light penetrating into his brain. He could hardly look upon her.

“I am taking the girls and going to my parent’s home to think this through.”

“Tim, I…”

“There are no words to comfort my soul right now, Melody. You have just ripped it out! You have not been the same since you met this woman. The only thing that has changed for the better recently is our sex life; and I suspect, that somehow, this evil woman has even influenced that.” His perception seemed astonishing to her.

“I never planned this.” Those were the last words spoken. He got up and prepared to go and pack some things. She did not hear another word from him. She stood up and gathered some strength. In her own mind the pronouncement to herself was guilty as charged. It was the darkest moment in her life. She felt as if she lost him forever. In one brief moment her lust and degradation may have cost her marriage. It was a moment where love was sucked away from a human being’s life. She went to the bathroom and threw up. Later she redid her makeup and eyeliner. She was getting ready to go to work.

“So, you made a decision after all?” Tara asked as Dr. Prichard closed the door.

“I have risked many things to be here.” Dr. Forbes said with a shaky voice. What she did not know was that Dr. Prichard lingered outside the locked door.

“Indeed you have, Doctor, please sit down. I was just about to have some breakfast. Don’t be a shy little girl now.” Tara sat down as well and fiddled with the oatmeal. They both sat across from each other at the small table.

“Why are you not in restraints and why are you dressed that way?”

“Do you like my new attire? I look just like you now, very business like.” She smiled.

“I don’t understand.”

“I am part of the work/rehabilitation program now.”

“I did not order that up for you.” Dr. Forbes looked directly into Tara’s eyes. She wanted to act strong.

Tara dipped the plastic spoon in some oatmeal and then flicked it into Melody’s face,

“Don’t come in here thinking you are in control of the situation, Dr. Slut!” She said as Melody took a napkin off the table and wiped her face.

“I think you need to join me for some breakfast.” Tara quickly got up in a rage and took the bowl of oatmeal and the spoon with her. Dr. Forbes tried to get out of the seat but Tara pushed her right back down. She stood in back of her and then put her hand over her nose and pinched it,

“Open up, bitch, you are hungry!” She tossed the bowl on the table and spit into the oatmeal. She then took a spoonful and shoved it into Dr. Forbes’ mouth. “Now, eat! My hungry little bitch!” She continued to shove spoon after spoon of the oatmeal into the doctor’s mouth.

“Eeeeeerrmphh, erlellreelrl, ggghghg…stop!” Melody shouted out, but Tara continued to make her swallow the food with her spit in it.

“Taste good, bitch? Don’t you ever fucking come in here dictating to me again! Do you fucking understand me?” She pulled up on her chin and made Dr. Forbes look directly into her eyes then she dropped her head back down and went back to her seat. Melody was shaking like a leaf. She didn’t know if she should get up and leave. She thought Tara might attack her if she did so, so she just sat there.

“I think an apology is in order, don’t you, Doctor?” Tara asked menacingly.

“I…I’m sorry, Tara.” Doctor Forbes said while feeling totally defeated.

“Apology accepted, Doctor. Now, to answer your impending question, Dr. Prichard ordered it up for me.

“You do realize,” Melody was cautious in her tone of voice as she feared upsetting her, “that Ms. Plummer has to ultimately approve this?”

“But of course, and she has approved it. I will be working directly in her office.” It was amazing how Tara could change her disposition from one of terror back to business; and even sound soft and serene.

“Ms. Plummer would never approve of this. After all, you are schizophrenic.” Melody moved back in her chair expecting another attack, but none came.

“I don’t think you know Ms. Plummer as well as Doctor Prichard does. She has some hidden secrets that no one knows about; besides, her former secretary just decided to leave. No one knows why, so Ms. Plummer needs someone in the office now. That someone is me, got it, bitch?” Her eyes bulged out.

“So she left, or was she influenced by you in some way?”

“What does it matter. I control nearly all the minds in this facility now anyway.”

“How are you doing this, Tara?”

“I see, the questions again, Doctor. Yes, you have so many unanswered questions. Still, you have decided to accept my challenge by being here today, haven’t you?”

“Can’t we please just be open and honest with each other now?” She pleaded.

“You are here for answers and sexual release. Do not pretend it is otherwise. Tell me, Doctor, just how wet were you before entering into this room? Have you thought about me a lot? Tell me the truth, Doctor.”

“I have probably lost my husband by coming here to see you today.”

“And why is that?”

“I told him.”

“You did what?”

“I told him about, well, you know what happened…and what you did to me!”

“I will say it again; you really are a stupid bitch, aren’t you?”

“Is it stupid to love someone and care about him so much that I need to be honest?” “You are truly innocent in so many ways, Dr. Forbes. It will be a pleasure corrupting you. Now I ask you again, how wet were you before entering into this room?” “I was soaking wet, Tara. What have you done to me?”

“What makes you think I did anything to you?”

“I have dirty thoughts now and I think about sex a lot. I was never this preoccupied about it.”

“I opened you up to some new ideas. The rest you have done on your own. Apparently these things have long been suppressed and needed to come out. They are a part of your being now. So you have wrecked your marriage to give in to your desires. Are you willing to wreck your family as well?”

Melody didn’t like that, “What does that mean?”

“It means you have two beautiful daughters and perhaps…”

“Never! Do not even go there!” She stood up.

“Sit back down!”

“No, I am leaving here. You are vile and disgusting.”

“I said sit back down, now! If you go out that door don’t ever come back here. I won’t say a word to you ever again. I mean that, Dr. Forbes. Melody gave it some thought as she was heading out and then turned around and came back. She sat down again.

“Good girl, you really do need what I can give you and you know this. At least you are honest in that regard. Stand back up for a minute.”

“But why?”

“Just do it.” Melody stood back up.

“Take off your jacket and toss it on the bed.” She did so. “Now, I want you to unbutton your blouse as far down as you can go while leaving it on. I want you to slip your shoulders above the blouse and I want you to pull down your bra and take out your breasts. I want to see those breasts and nipples sticking right out for me.”

“Tara, please!”

“Do as I say. You already gave up your husband for me, and now you are going to give up your body as well.”

Melody did as she was told and out came her breasts above her bra cups, “Very nice, I love your breasts. You have perfect little orbs. How does it feel to be on display for a criminal? How long have you known you were a lesbian, Doctor? You may sit down now.”

Dr. Forbes sat back down with her breasts fully exposed in Tara’s room, “It does not mean I am a lesbian.”

“Then what would you call it, Doctor?”

“I don’t know, but I just…” She cut her off.

“You just can’t understand why you keep acting like a slut in front of me, now can you?”

“No, I am lost.” She sounded dejected.

“On the contrary, dear, you have just found yourself. You may not even know it, but perhaps you had latent homosexual needs for a long time now.”

“Don’t just tell me that!” She became indignant.

“The first part of overcoming a problem is by not denying it. Isn’t that true?”

Melody felt defeated again. She had used such words many times with her patients and said, “I am not gay. I was never that way.”

“Now, now, my dear, it is all right. We will explore your lesbian tendencies together.” Tara acted very smug. “How often have you been thinking about me, Doctor?”

“I can’t seem to stop thinking about you, ever since the first day we met. You are in my mind almost constantly now.”

“And that makes you feel hot, sexy, and horny doesn’t it?”

“Yes. You got into my head somehow. I suspect you did this with all those women. When I look into your eyes they make me want to do things. Your eyes can make people do things. I need to know how you are doing all this stuff. What are you?”

“Dr. Forbes, do you believe that humans are the only beings in the universe?”

“Well there is no valid proof to suggest otherwise, but I can’t believe our universe is without other living creatures besides us.”

“That is a sensible answer. Yes, there are other beings in the universe.”

“Okay, now what are you saying? Are you saying that you are not human? Cause, if you are I can help you. I have had several patients who had this fixation disorder and thought they were aliens.”

“Don’t insult my intelligence now, Doctor. Perhaps you are not yet ready for answers.”

“No, Tara, please…please give me some answers.” Doctor Forbes begged. Just then the buzzer went off in the room and the intercom had Dr. Prichard’s voice on it. She announced she was coming in.

Melody panicked, “No, no, she can’t see me this way!”

“Stay, Doctor! If you make one move of any kind we are finished.” Tara said sternly.

“Please, I can’t stay like this. Dr. Prichard doesn’t like me anyway. She will get me fired if she sees me like this and there will be a scandal. Please, Tara!”

“You will stay, Doctor. You will keep your titties exposed for me! Remember, I am in control here. Now stay, Doctor!” And like a good little girl, Melody remained seated.

Dr. Prichard entered into the room and a security guard closed the door. She said, “Well, well, if it isn’t miss high and mighty. You don’t look too high and mighty now, do you dear?”

“Dr. Prichard, I can explain.”

“I really don’t think you can, Dr. Forbes.” Debra waited so long to be able to humiliate Melody. “How long has this been going on?” She made eye contact with Tara and they both loved it.

“I…well I know it looks really bad…”

“Bad you say? Look at yourself. You are disgusting. Would any professional doctor pull down her blouse so obscenely and let her breasts just hang right out…well, would she?” Dr. Prichard yelled out the question, shocking Melody even more.

“No.” She said in a wimpy manner.

“No, they most certainly would not. So you have quite a bit of explaining to do, don’t you, missy?” Debra’s relentless voice pounded into her.

“I don’t know why I am doing this. She can make you do things.” Dr. Forbes almost wanted to throw up from the shame.

“Well, I warned you of this. I warned you of her abilities to take nice women like you and turn them into sluts. I said you might have a breakdown and it has happened, hasn’t it?” She looked as deeply into Dr. Forbes eyes as she could.

“Dr. Forbes, it is no use lying to Dr. Prichard.” Tara’s sweet voice made Melody feel like the sick one.

“Yes, I think I am having a breakdown.” Melody said.

“Well, just what are we going to do about you, dear?” Dr. Prichard’s voice softened as she put her hands on her hips in a superior manner.

“Why don’t you pull down your slacks, Dr. Prichard. I am sure this slut has never sucked on a hot juicy cunt before, have you Dr. Forbes?”

Melody turned back quickly to Tara and said, “No, I won’t do that, you can’t make me do that.” She looked back at the smiling Dr. Prichard, “Oh my god, you are in on it with her!”

Dr. Prichard took off her lab coat and quickly pulled down her slacks, revealing a tight black, panty thong. She moved it to the side and said, “I think you better do as Ms. White says. She really is running things in this clinic.” She laughed.

Melody felt sick to her stomach. She was in a precarious situation. She knew at the very least, Dr. Prichard would have her job after the display she showed. She looked at the woman’s vaginal slit. It seemed moist and ready; like it was waiting. She didn’t understand why she was excited about the possibility of licking this woman out instead of being repelled by it. She had never sucked on a woman’s vaginal lips before. She never entertained any lesbian tendencies, and yet, here she was sitting with her blouse pulled to the sides of her shoulders, with her breasts sticking right out above her bra, and her eyes staring at Dr. Prichard’s hot, wet pussy lips. She did indeed feel as though she was going out of her mind. Then, without another order by either of the women, she got down off her chair and crawled over to Dr. Prichard.

“That’s right…crawl over to me bitch and eat out my cunt!” Melody did so. She pushed her head right up under Dr. Prichard’s legs and buried her mouth in between them. She started slowly but then Debbie pulled her in tighter so she could get her tongue inside even deeper. Melody pushed it in as deep as it would go. She used the tip of it and remembered how she gave her husband an extraordinary blow job. She began to work Debra’s clit hard and fast; and before long Debbie was humping it all over Melody’s mouth. The display of Dr. Prichard’s leg scissors over Dr. Forbes’ head and mouth were lewd and obscene to be sure. Both women began to moan, and even Tara found herself playing with her pussy lips and stroking it with her fingers as she watched the doctors continue to play for her.

“That’s right, eat my cunt you bitch! I want all my pussy juice in your mouth…you fucking whore. I told you she would turn you into one of her lustful whores, didn’t I? You little slut, that’s it…right there…oh I am going to come all over your face Dr. Forbes!” And so she did. She squeezed out all of her pussy juice into Melody’s mouth and continued to rub herself up and down on her lips and nose. Melody had no choice but to swallow whatever trickled into her mouth. After she was done, Dr. Prichard grabbed her hair and dragged her over to Tara White’s open pussy lips and placed her head right onto her lap and forced her into Tara’s wet vaginal lips. “Do a good job, you bitch…do it just like you did mine and dig those lips and tongue into her slit!”

“Elllrleeere…emmmm…putthtthtz…ohhhh…emmmmm…” Dr. Forbes buried her mouth and lips into Tara’s hole.

“My, my, what a total whore! What are we going to do with you, Dr. Forbes?” Dr. Prichard asked looking at Tara.

“Well, it is obvious she can’t go…emmmm…she can’t go on like this, Dr. Prichard. Oh…fuck, yes…she has to be admitted into our clinic right away. She needs so…emmm…so much help.” Tara said.

“Indeed she does. I will see to the paper work immediately. You are going to be my patient now. Isn’t that nice, Dr. Forbes!” Dr. Prichard pulled up on Melody’s hair and made her look into her sex crazed eyes and then let her go back down deep into Tara’s juicy, wet slit. Debra rang the buzzer and exited the room. Melody still could not understand why no guard came in or even inquired as to what was going on. Tara pulled her head into her lap and pushed her into her wet slit even deeper. It was almost as if she wanted to bury her entire head deep into her womb. She climaxed several times on Melody’s face and nose. The woman’s blouse was slick from juices. She looked like a total whore now. Then Tara held up her face by her chin and said,

“Now this is the way I like my whores to be, nice and desperate.”

“Please, Tara, tell me how you are doing all of this and why I crave you so much?”

“Very well, I will tell you some things; but no pop psychology bullshit, do you understand me slut?” She squeezed her chin tighter, “Remember with great pleasure comes great pain!” Then she let up.

She began, “I am not of your planet. You made fun of me before when I tried to explain this to you.”

“I am sorry, please go on.”

“We are of the ‘theta’ or the ‘collective’ as we are better known as today. We existed long before human beings. We were always there, even before you made the leap to intelligence we were there. We are non-corporeal beings. We are pure thought energy. We are like your brains without the brain or the body. We free float and drift into other beings to extend our lives eternally. We made this discovery as we were forced to leave our planet’s destruction by floating to your planet. It was nearest to us and the journey would not be as far. We had made long journeys before only to end up not being able to return as the journey would extend ourselves and spread us out so much that we would just empty our particles into space and be obliterated. We found that keeping ourselves inside the mind of another living creature’s mind could keep us alive and even strengthen us indefinitely. We also learned that we could now feel all the experiences that we had in our minds on a physical level as well.

“So the body you are in is not your own?”

“No, it was Tara White’s body, but I took it over a long time ago; but I did not float into it. I was born into her body.”

“I am sorry. I don’t understand.”

“I floated into a seeders body and shared her mind. When she became pregnant I transferred myself into her offspring. There are different levels of the ‘theta’ among you humans. We originally infiltrated your lowest life forms and survived in the cells. We could not develop our personalities in your beasts. Dinosaurs could not tell the difference between good or evil so we had to wait and survive until a genetic mutation developed and humans came along. You think you know all there is to know about development on your planet, but you do not. We are the missing link. How do you think you made the jump from ape to human?”

“You are either insane or you are telling me the truth.” Dr. Forbes blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief.

“You may believe what you wish, Doctor. Some of us remain as ‘Clusters’ existing in your bodies only to be destroyed when the human mind expires. Clusters never leave the human mind and do not know of their existence. They are so tightly shared with the human mind they coexist with them and neither side really knows the difference. Still others like me, ‘Floaters,’ can leave the body and float to different minds but we still need a main body to either share or remain in. We know of our existence and can leave the brains of humans for a time and float. We also have a group called ‘Homers,’ and they are self aware and share the brain of a human; however, they eventually take it over and remain there until the body dies and they die along with it. You think good and evil is your own development. It began long before you existed in us.”

“Is this why you often go into comas?”

“What do you mean, Doctor?”

“I mean according to reading your file you have been in comas many times over and then come out of them. Is this when you do your floating?”

“Very good, Doctor. You must realize that I have been floating in your brain as well?”

“Yes, I think I am beginning to understand that now.”

“And you have enjoyed sharing yourself with me, haven’t you, Doctor?”

“I would rather continue our discussion…”

“No, Doctor, you will answer me now. Do you enjoy sharing your mind with me?”

“Yes, Tara, I enjoy it.” Melody’s admission was one of guilt and truth. She did enjoy it.

“Yes, even though I am a criminal according your society, and have killed and assaulted many women, you sill love the feel of my decadent mind inside of yours; making you do nasty little tricks with your mind and body, don’t you, Doctor?”

“Yes. I must be crazy.” Dr. Forbes was tearful.

“That is why you are going to check yourself in here. You are sick and need help just like me. Isn’t that so, Doctor?” Tara’s voice was pulling at her soul again.

“What if I refuse to sign myself in and leave?” Melody was scared. She didn’t know if Tara would attack her for that remark. She was so unstable.

“Dr. Prichard and I can force you to sign those papers, you know this?”

“Yes you can.”

Tara smiled and said, “We won’t, however, you will sign of your own free will here. If you do not sign you are free to leave but I will not talk to you again, and you will suffer the consequences.”

“You are threatening me, how is that free will then?” Dr. Forbes was right and she knew it.

“You will either sign yourself in here or you will leave, but I cannot let you live with what you now know. I can get to your family as well. I am sure you realize this.” Tara’s voice did not show a hint of compassion.

“Very well, since I don’t seem to have a choice.”

“I want you to do something. You will leave here today a free woman. You will, however, go to the corner address that I write down for you. You will dress like a whore and go there. Do you understand me?”

“Why should I do this?”

“Because you wish to explore further. You have already, in a sense, cheated on your husband just as I said you would, but now you are going to really cheat on him. I want you to know what it is like to feel another man, other then your husband, deep inside of you.”

“You’re disgusting!”

“And yet you want this. You wanted it since the minute I said you were going to cheat on your husband. The desire is burning deep inside of you right now, isn’t it?”

The immediate need in Melody’s wet crotch did not go unnoticed by Tara White. She could tell in her eyes that the good doctor wanted to and even needed to feel the touch of another man all over her body. She handed her the address.

Hanging from her own ceiling with her belly distended from the weight of her own body since her arms were secured to wooden beams, Sharon Tyler writhed in pain and heat…right in her very own bedroom. She screamed into the ball gag and moved her body around like it wanted to twist itself off but she could not. Two long chains were attached with nipple clamps and weights to her nipples. The end of the weights hovered just above her bed. A ten inch dildo remained snug and deep into her vaginal hole, while her panties pressed in tight against it adding more pressure. The end of the dildo had a rope tied to it and Jeb Cutler continually played with it. Sharon Tyler had been hanging like this for over an hour while he played and manipulated the dildo rope. She was in agony and the sweat rolled off her body. She was also having multiple orgasms and needed more. Jeb would get her so sexed up that she craved bigger and better orgasms. He had turned her into an addict. Meanwhile her husband remained at the foot of the bed jerking off his cock to her dismay. All the while everything was being filmed live for the internet audience. Suddenly the doorbell rang and everyone froze. Jeb cut the camera and stopped.

“Floppy, go see who it is and report back. Don’t answer the door until I tell you to.”

“Yes Sir.” Henry ran down the stairs and took a peek from one of the other room’s windows. It was Sharon’s sister Susan. He went back up to report.

“It is my wife’s sister.” Sharon began to scream in her gag. Jed decided to remove it.

“One word from either of you and I will slit your throat and your daughters’ throats. Then I will kill your sister too…got it, Cunt?” She nodded in agreement.

“Please don’t bring my sister into this, just let her be. She has no one but us. She will not tell anyone anything!” Sharon whispered out in desperation.

“So, little lady, your sister got no other family? She got no hubby, perhaps?” He looked up at her.

“No, no one. We are her family.” Sharon realized it might have been wrong to tell him that. Her expression became still.

“Well, thanks for the information. Maybe I should invite her in, so she can play with us. I can make her my Cunt number two. What do you think?”

“No, please don’t get her involved in this!” Sharon begged.

“Very well, Cunt. Floppy, go downstairs and tell her something…anything, but make sure she leaves. Jeb hopped back up on the bed and put the gag back in Sharon’s mouth. He tugged on the dildo rope some more and then got back down off the bed and started the camera again. “Well now, where were we? Oh yes, you were having multiple orgasms. I think you like my little tug rope, don’t you, Cunt?

“Errmph.” She moaned into the gag as he started up again.

“Just think…your sister is at the door while I am playing with your cunt. If she decides to peek in or get curious she becomes just like you, won’t that be fun!” His sinister glare just added to her frustrating orgasms.

“Hi, Susan.” Henry said with a cheerful sounding voice.

“What is going on with you two? I have been trying to get in touch with you for days now. I even called Sharon at work and they said she quit. Now what the hell is going on?”

“Susan, please don’t get involved right now.” Henry’s voice quickly changed from one of cheer to dread.

“What do you mean?”

“Your sister has been feeling stressed. She decided she needs a change in her life style…that is why she quit. Just give us a few days to sort it all out. I promise we will explain it all in detail, fair enough.” He put on his sad, honest eyes.

“Okay, Henry, but only a few days.” She grabbed him and pecked a little kiss on his cheek and she went about her way. He quickly locked the door and ran back upstairs.

“Well, did you get rid of her?” Jeb asked.

“Yes.”

“Will she stay away?”

“I don’t think so. She will be back in a few days.” Henry said feeling dejected.

“Go and get me your private phone book.”

“But what for?”

“Don’t ask questions just do as you’re fucking told, asshole!”

Henry went into his wife’s dresser drawer and pulled out a telephone book. It contained private phone numbers and addresses of friends and family. He handed it to Jeb.

“I’ll be right back. On your knees, Floppy, and don’t you fucking move an inch!” Jeb went downstairs to use their other private line.

Sharon just glared at her husband from her bonds and moaned out, “Errrrrrr…emm!” She knew Jeb was up to no good.

(Jeb picked up the phone and dialed)

“Hi, I need to speak with Madame Cong immediately. This is code red.”

He waited a few minutes, “This is Madame Cong.”

“Hi Madame, Jeb Cutler here.”

“Jeb Cutler, it has been a long time, hasn’t it?”

“Yes it has. I don’t have time. I need your help immediately.”

“What kind of trouble did you get yourself in this time?”

“I have been on assignment for your daughter.”

“Let me guess. It has something to do with Sharon Tyler?”

“You know about all of this?”

“Yes, she spoke to me about it. Who do think told her to put tabs on the Tyler family in the first place?”

“You said she spoke to you. Was it conventional or another way? Are you one of them?”

“You know about us then? She told you?”

“Yes I do know.”

“Very well, she felt it to me. You also know what will happen if you talk, don’t you?”

“Yes, I know all too well what you are capable of…Madame.”

“Yes, you do, don’t you. I remember out little run in last time. As I recall I had you tied up and taking cocks in your ass for a week didn’t I?

“Yes, to the point of bleeding. I remember all too well.”

“Well, that is nothing compared to what I will do if you talk. Do I make myself clear?”

“Very clear, Madame.”

“All right, now what is the problem?”

“Sharon’s sister was snooping around here a few minutes ago. She’s not gonna go away and someone will have to deal with her. My brother can’t cause he’s got their children, Tyler’s two daughters.

“I see…well, they are going to have to be crated and shipped anyway. Give me the sister’s name and address. I will take care of it personally. I think it is time I sold a carpet.”

“Excuse me, Madame?” He gave her the name and address.

“Never mind, I will have to run a background check on her first.”

“She’s got no real family or anyone. Sharon already confessed that to me.”

“That is good, but I am going to check anyway.”

“Thank you, Madame Cong. I am at your disposal as always.”

“I am sure you are.”

(The phone went silent)

It is said that no two snowflakes are alike. They seem to drift from the heavens like two fingerprints floating in the wind. Both are surely different and yet both coexist and form the entire sea of drifting snow. Can two beings occupying the same space be called one? When we dip our hands into the sea of time, at precisely that moment of contact, does time stand still? Our cherished beliefs seem to unfold when we peek deep into the space of another and form a union there. This union breaks the shackles of our own guilt and melts them away just as the passion builds into a fiery mold reaching deep into our souls and pulling us downward to where we have never been before. So, too, are the desires of sexual immortality. Does it really pass away as the body does? Can the memory of an explicit need drift on forever, just as the winds of time carry the snowflakes of life into infinite gaze? What pulls one mind into another and captivates its very being? It may be dark and perverted; and yet, it caresses an area seldom touched upon in its own separate ways. Once the suppression is brought unto the light does its freedom gain control, or is it simply being permitted to escape its cage? Two young ladies ask this question. One is confused and disoriented in her mind, and the other is trying to feed off of the confusion and bring into light her own perverted needs.

“Do you think this separation is going to last?” She asked as she brushed her hair while peering into the mirror over the dresser.

“I think you need to show me your ass?” Jennifer said.

“How can you think about that at a time like this?” Sharon asked.

“Are we supposed to start acting differently just because mom and dad are splitting up?” She looked at her sister in the mirror while lying on the bed.

“Don’t you realize something is wrong? They have never been like this. I never thought it possible that two people like them could split up. You are too young to understand.”

“Really? Well I am not too young to kick your ass though am I?” She sat up and moved to the edge of the bed.

“Must you remind me of that every single day?”

“You love it. It must have been quite embarrassing for you to get beaten up in front of your school friends.” Sharon could feel the tingle immediately. Whenever her sister started in this mood she knew it would lead to something sexual.

“It was humiliating. You know that it was. It was my first time in a wrestling class. You had a head start on me.”

“But I am only a freshman and you are a big bad senior!” Jennifer said sarcastically.

“Stop it! You are only two years younger than me.”

“You turn eighteen in a month, and I’ll bet you feel superior to me because of it, don’t you?”

“You know I don’t.” She said submissively.

Jennifer got off the bed and stepped behind her older sister, “What was it they all said; oh yes, look at her she is getting whipped by a freshman.” She laughed. “It made you quit the wrestling club right away didn’t it?” She pulled Sharon’s hand behind her back and the brush fell on the dresser.”

“Stop, you are hurting my arm!”

“You love when I hurt you. You now know I can beat you up at any time, and still you get wet from it, don’t you big sister?”

“Don’t…” Sharon’s body was betraying itself. Ever since that fateful day when she wrestled her sister in the gym class, she could not control herself. Her younger sister had used a quick leg maneuver and pulled her right down onto the canvas. She then got on top of her quickly and straddled her chest. She even got her to say ‘I give’ rather easily. It was indeed very humiliating to Sharon. It was the moment Jennifer realized her big sister was submissive by nature. Sharon too felt a weakness the moment it happened. Instead of just submitting in defeat, she was also submitting control over to her younger sister. Worse still, she felt a sexual stimulation the day her sister sat on top of her and humiliated her in front of her own classmates. She realized a freshman should not have been able to beat up a senior so easily and so effectively. From that moment on Jennifer knew she would be able to control her sister whenever she wanted. She also had a sadistic streak which made her feel sexually aroused when dominating her sister. Both were enjoying the sexual benefits of the dom/sub relationship, but Sharon always felt guilty and inferior to her younger sister. She wanted to fight her but seemed helpless to do so. Her wet juices would always betray her.

Jennifer whispered into her ear, “use your other hand and open up your denims and let them fall to your ankles and show me your butt. I want you to stick it up and out for me big sister!”

“Why must you always call me that?” She freed up her pants and let them roll down to her ankles. Jennifer then took her panties and slipped them down beneath her thighs and slapped her ass cheeks a few times.

“I call you that because I think you like it. It reminds you that I am younger and stronger than you.” She nibbled at her sister’s ear and Sharon began to quiver. She took her finger and pushed it deep into Sharon’s asshole. She plunged it in and out a few times.

“Uhhhhh!” Sharon cried out.

“That’s it big sister! You like humping on my finger don’t you? It feels good inside your ass doesn’t it?

“Oh…yeah, I love it in my ass!”

“Beg me to keep fucking you in the ass with my finger.”

“Ohhhh…emmmmm…p…please keep fucking me in my ass with your finger.” Her voice shuttered.

“That’s right, Sharon, fuck my finger. How does it feel to be totally controlled by your little sister? How does it fucking feel?”

“Oh, Jen, please…I don’t know why I like it.”

She withdrew her finger and spun her sister right around facing her. She took her finger up to Sharon’s nose and said. “Sniff it!”

“Enttth…enttth…” She did so.

“Sniff it good! You love it. You love the smell of your own ass juices on my finger. Sniff it good, my pervy little sister! You know where it is going next.” She smiled at her while pointing to her sister’s mouth.

“You know I don’t really like it in my mouth.”

“I know you don’t, but you will do it. You will do it to get that hot little pussy off for me. I know you’re soaking wet now, Sharon, so just open up your mouth and suck on it.”

“Emm…puthhz…ellerm…putthz…” Jennifer kept popping her finger in and out of Sharon’s mouth. The popping sounds of her own finger mixed with her sister’s saliva as she pushed it in and out made her own vaginal lips begin to quiver. After a few minutes of this she tossed her sister onto the bed and straddled her chest with her knees and thighs. She began to bounce her butt up and down on her sister’s tummy while occasionally rubbing her vagina up and down her chest and boobs.

“You like when I bounce on your belly.”

“Ehh…ehh…ehh…” Every time Jennifer would bounce on it her sister would let out an exhale. It was like her very spirit was being forced from her own, betraying body. She was extremely wet as her sister did this. Jennifer pulled up her sister’s sweater and raised it above her chest. Then she pulled down her bra and pulled out her breasts and began to hump them up and down with her wet pussy. She would occasionally slide herself up further and make her sister lick on her clit and wet pussy lips. She would grind her face and then slide back down again until she could feel her own moisture get to the point of an orgasm and then she let it all out and it flowed on her sister’s breasts and nipples. She squeezed them together to make some cleavage as she tightly pushed her thighs together and squeezed out another orgasm. Her body was shaking with delight; and then she moved her entire body to full length and kept her sister’s ankles and legs wide apart with her own forward feet pinning them effectively open. She then began to hump her crotch hard against her sister’s crotch and pounded it up and down. She went faster and faster bringing her sister to a near orgasm. She was slapping her pussy hard against her sister’s pussy.

“Ehh…ehh…ohhhh…em…ehh…ehh…oh fuck I am gong to come…” Sharon cried out, but just as she was about to come her sister stopped and rolled off her body.

“W…w…what are you doing? I was just about to come. You can’t leave me like this?” Her voice was as shaky as her body.

“You know what Dad says; with each sin we must do our penance.”

“Mom doesn’t agree with any of those ideas.”

“That’s tough shit, big sister!”

She went over to her suitcase and took out some panty hose. They had not yet removed their clothing from their suitcases to settle in at their grandparent’s home. She made her sister remove all her clothing; then she slid her panty hose over her sister’s head and face. She used the leg ends to tie her hands in back. She then took out more of her panty hose and slid them up her sister’s legs and pulled them up tightly into her crotch. She tied them together with the free ends hanging from in back of her sister’s hands. She took out a few pairs of her own stockings to wrap them around her sister’s body. She tied her legs together tightly. She wrapped them around as many times as they would go. She pulled down some of the hose on her sister’s face and made a hole in it and tied it with stockings to the rest of her to make sure it would not slip off her head. Her sister was now tied up in her nylons and could not move. She then rolled her off the bed and slid her underneath it. It was a very tight fit since it was not as high as their own at home. Nevertheless, she slid her under the bed and said,

“Now, you be a good girl for an hour while I take a bath; and don’t you dare try playing with yourself. If you are good, big sister, I may let you come later, understand?”

“Please, not a full hour.” She mumbled under the hose. “I can’t hold it that long. I am so wet. I need to come.” She begged.

“One hour, Sis!” She slid the bed spread over the sides to effectively hide her. Sweating, hot, and claustrophobic; Sharon cried a little. It was not a tear of sadness but one of shame. Her sister was being cruel to her again but she could not stop the wetness between her legs. She thought about rolling over onto her belly, since this would allow her to hump the rug with her crotch, but she was ordered not to play with herself. She didn’t understand how her sixteen year old sister could have this effect on her, but she did. The crueler her sister was the more she got wet. She was out of control and needed release. Each time her sister took her to a new sexual high she wanted more and more. Her sister played constant mind games with her. It was becoming a maddening addiction.

…To be continued