The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 9)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! This story is pure fiction! Any resemblance to names or persons in real life is purely coincidental. These characters are fiction. You have been warned! This is for adults only!

“She is on the street corner.”

“At last she is finally there. Give me more of your thoughts.”

“You were right; she is exquisite, much too beautiful to be working my streets.”

“She is under much of my control now. I think she will do almost anything for the lustful feelings she has towards me. Now, remember, Shana, we need to be completely in sync when the time is right. Go and get Eduardo before she gets herself into real trouble on that corner.”

“Are you sure you want him to be her first trick? He is seventy-two years old.”

“True, but his cock is almost twelve inches is it not?”

“Yeah, that white boy can fuck.”

“Exactly, now follow orders.”

“Remember, I can play a bit later…right?”

“Yes, don’t worry about that.”

“And the other tricks?”

“How many?”

“Oh, I am sure that once I put the word out, maybe some thirty or forty.”

“No, that is too much, give her twenty five only. She wanted to cheat on her husband, well she won’t forget this.”

“Very well, Tara.”

It was a very grimy street corner with dirty papers flying about everywhere. If sleaze could ooze out of the cracks in the concrete it would. Even the garbage can in the alley seemed more attractive than the shuffling waste that was rolling around. It was hardly the place for a doctor, no less a hooker. Dr. Forbes seemed in a daze. She didn’t really know why she was there, and it took her a few days to make the actual decision to really go, but this was the address Tara gave her. Her thoughts flowed in and out about her husband. She gave up everything to be right here as a hooker on a street corner. She didn’t know why her wetness was growing by the minute, but it was growing. Some of the wind blew up under her short, tight, black mini skirt. She wore a bright red halter top and had on fish net stockings and very high heeled black shoes. Her purse hung about her hip like a true prostitute waiting for her next john. She felt like a bitch in heat, or a whore on the prowl; anything but a proper lady in waiting. Suddenly a car pulled up to the curb in front of her feet. The man inside pulled down the window and said,

“How much?”

“I…well how much do you usually pay?” She asked as a novice would.

“Ten for a blow job and fifty depending on what else I get.”

“I see.”

“Do you see, Madam; and do you realize I could have been a police officer?” His eyes squinted up her blouse.

“Um…yes…I see your point.” She blushed, still wondering why she was even there.

“Never discuss payment so openly. Only stupid bitches do that.” He rubbed his finger on his mustache.

“Yes, I am sorry. May I ask you something?”

“Very well, go ahead.”

“You seem a bit…well…up there in age. Are you in good health, Sir?”

“You are definitely new to the streets aren’t you, Madam?”

“I guess it really shows, huh?”

“Indeed it does. You have not been fucked until you have had Eduardo’s monster deep inside of you my dear.”

“I see, it is just…well, I never did it with someone your age before.”

“Then you have not yet lived, now get in the car.”

“I am not so sure I want to do this.” She was beginning to get nervous and backing out was clearly in her mind.

“A lovely beauty as you should never go for want of anything in life.” His words seemed educated and honest.

“Well, I am new as you said, so I don’t wish to disappoint you.” Her curiosity came back.

“You do yourself an injustice. All women have a base hunger that needs to be filled. I have only but to flash my member and it can bring out the slut in most women.” He seemed overly confident as he spoke.

“I can still back out if I want?” She spoke like a young schoolgirl.

“Of course my dear, but once I get my big hands all over your sweet breasts and nipples I doubt you will want to back out, especially with my nice big cock rubbing up and down your body. Get in the car, bitch.” Those words brought a reaction, and Dr. Forbes began to juice right on the spot; with shaky legs she got into the car. They drove to the nearest sleaze motel and he escorted her out of the car and moved her to the motel with hand under her right elbow. Melody felt as if she was being guided almost in slow motion to her desired lust, and yet, her mind was not on her impending trick but on a woman named Tara White; the woman who seemed to be in control of her mind and body. She remembered how her words told her she would cheat on her husband, and having already cheated by having lesbian sex, this was the next step. She was going to do some stranger; a man old enough to be her father. Dr. Forbes was about to relinquish all her intelligence and savvy to be like a whore and discover the joys of submission.

“Give us the usual room, Margaret.” Eduardo said.

“Very well, Sir.” The rather homely and scrawny girl said. She seemed much too young to be working a desk in such an establishment. She took them to a room which obviously needed a good reworking, perhaps some paint; but the dingy grime streaked up the walls. Eduardo took to the bed immediately and told Melody to stand in the front of the bed.

“No, my dear, not like that. You are to go slowly. I want you to pretend you are a pole dancer and move to the music. Rub your hands up and down your body slowly making them linger to your hips and waist, that’s it, such a good girl.”

She watched his penetrating eyes and perfect silver strands of hair on the sides of his head. There was no music in the room but in her head it was blasting off in every direction. She could almost feel the beat as she pretended to hear a mixture of drums and saxophone lingering in her head. Her movements slowed down. He coached her every step of the way,

“Slowly my dear, across your breasts. I want you to rub them over your top and push them together. Make me long for them in my face and hands. Squeeze them like the little whore you have always wanted to be.” He began to rub his member over his pants. It seemed huge and rock hard under his trousers. Dr. Forbes began to juice even more and she slowly rubbed her vaginal lips under her tight skirt.

“Don’t rub it off. Take your finger and put it in your mouth. I want you to suck the juice off those fingers and taste yourself.” She placed her two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them like they were two little cocks. She tasted her own fluids and she loved it. Deep in the back of her mind she wondered how she got this far. She only wanted to solve a puzzle and perhaps help a demented mind; but now all her training as a professional was meaningless. Her desires made her stray. She no longer even cared about helping Tara but wanted to follow her every sick thought and obey it. Dr. Forbes had become a puppet whore and Tara was the queen puppeteer. Melody continued to bathe her own body with her hands in front of a stranger; an old but sexy gentleman. He seemed much wiser about sex than her husband. She had an orgasm without even touching him. His words brought her to it. Her husband had never done that. Eduardo was old but experienced and his cock was beginning to penetrate into her mind just by sitting there like a large cucumber in between his legs. It was bigger than any other cock she had even seen before, and it was still in his pants. She was moaning and moving as each new grind took her body deeper and deeper into lust.

“Come here, slut. Hop up on the bed and kneel with yours legs spread wide in front of me. I want you to feel my cock. You will rub it over my pants and feel its hardness. It is so big and long. Does your husband have a cock as large as mine, or does it seem more of a sissy cock struggling to please you and yet failing at every turn?” His question seemed more like a statement. She was shocked that he even knew of her marriage, but remembered that her wedding ring was still on her finger and made a move to take it off, “No, do not removed it, Dr. Forbes.” He ordered.

“How do you know so much about me?”

“I have been informed, Doctor. Miss Shana has told me everything. I want your ring to stay on your finger as a constant reminder of betraying your husband. Yes, look at yourself. You are a fine, educated woman. You have no need of money and yet here you are whoring yourself out on the street for mere change. It is a most humiliating situation. You are smarter than most men and even women for that matter; but here in this setting you are nothing more than a trinket and much more stupid than any other whore on the streets. You will be controlled by people you feel are beneath you and your educated ways. They will dominate you and degrade you and you will love them for it, won’t you, slut?”

“Emmmm, yes,” she moaned and played with her own body, “but who is Shana?”

“You will meet her soon. Think of her as your pimp. She is only nineteen years of age but I gave her my job when she was eighteen. Now reach down here and unzip my pants. I want you to pull out my cock and take it into your hands and look at. I want you to stare at it and worship it. I want you begging for it in your mind.”

She pulled down the zipper and out popped the largest cock she had ever seen. She started to run her fingers all over its shaft. She pumped it slowly and was ordered to lick the base of it and run her tongue to its tip. It was huge and incredibly hard. It mesmerized her.

“Now, tell me, my dirty little, doctor whore. Does it make your husband’s cock look like a sissy cock?” He watched her eyes as they seemed glued to his shaft. His voice seemed different. It was almost as if Tara had possessed his thought. She wondered if she got inside his head. She could float. “Was it Tara?” She thought.

“Mmmmmm…ohhh…mm…my husband’s cock is much smaller than this, but he is a very good lover.”

“To be sure, but his cock is so much smaller than mine that it seems like a sissy cock compared to mine doesn’t it?”

“Mmmmrph…yes it does.” She began to lick and suck on it much harder.

“Say it slut. What does your husband’s cock look like?”

Out came the words, “elelrlemph…it…emmmm….it looks like a sissy cock…oh my husband’s cock is nothing but a sissy cock.” She moaned in revelry at the new found perfect cock.

He loved her submission and his eyes widened like a fire penetrating both globes. He ripped off her top and tore off her bra. Both breasts plopped right down into his hands. He rubbed and squeezed them around. He licked them with his tongue and sucked them into his mouth. He rolled the nipples around. He bit and pulled them with his teeth. It was just enough to make her feel close to another orgasm.

“I want you to straddle my cock and push it deep into your cunt. I want your hole longing for nothing but my long, fat cock. You are unprotected. I wonder if the pill will help you or not, slut? You are not even taking it are you, slut?”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh…ummmm…no…I stopped it.” She hopped up on his shaft and slid down slowly letting it penetrate deeply. It was like settling on the perfect cock. It was long and hard and very deep inside. Wave after wave of hardness pressed between her loins. Dr. Forbes was being opened up. It was like a live snake making her body shiver and vibrate. She was absorbing it and felt comfortable…as if it should always be there moving up inside her body. She fantasized about it penetrating so deeply it would burst right out through her tummy and reach right into her mouth so she could suck on it. The images continued in her mind as she settled on the cock resting her lustful needs and taking away all her reservations. She rode it and rode it. She became wild and untamed. She felt like a rodeo star in a cowboy show riding a bull. She bounced harder, faster and deeper. Up and down she rode the cock. It went on and on. Eduardo had tremendous staying power. The more she rode the more he pulled back slightly letting the semen continue to rise inside his shaft without coming. It felt firm and well developed; but it was strong and oozed out semen without the warm stream just waiting to explode. Melody began to sweat. She already had several orgasms and each time she thought he would shoot it deep inside she settled even deeper and he seemed to get even stronger. Her body glistened with sweat and she began to beg him to come.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh…please…please come inside of me. I can’t take it any more. I need you to shoot…please shoot me.”

“That’s right, you cunt. Beg me to come deep inside your slut hole…beg me.” Once again he sounded like Tara.

“Oh, yes…emmmm…fuck me hard…please shoot it deep…I need it deep inside of me. Fuck me with your hot load…please fuck my body deep and warm I need it now…shoot me now…oh my god…Eduardo, you are ripping up my hole. It is so deep…fuck me…oh yeah…more and more…fuck me hard…fuck me deep…I need it so bad.”

“Tell me to fuck you deep like your husband never will!”

“Ohhhhhh…fuck me deep…fuck me like my husband never will…please, please fuck me deep, Eduardo…fuck my cunt hole.”

“Yes, you are nothing but a cunt hole now…isn’t that right?” He began to shoot his warm load deep inside of her body.

“Eeeeeeeeeeemmmm…fuck, yes…I am nothing but a cunt hole now…oh yes…don’t stop it feels so good…so nice and deep…eeeeeeeeemmmmmm…so warm…”

“Yes, so much better than your husband’s cock.” He said.

“Yes…emmmmm…so much better than my husband’s cock.” She settled down seemingly satiated for the moment as the warmth penetrated her body and filled up her soul. Just then someone opened the door to the room and entered. She was dressed in a short black, leather skirt with long black stockings and a garter belt. She also wore high black boots and a very short gold, halter top. She wore lots of gold jewelry which blended in nicely with her rich, black skinned tone. Her lips were dark and very full. She had large brown eyes. She took a look at the two lying in bed and snapped off a photo from her cell phone. Dr. Forbes quickly went to cover up her body,

“Leave ‘em open bitch!” The woman said. “Eddy, you did a great job as usual. You have opened her up nice and wide. She will be perfect for the rest of the night.” Eduardo got up to leave and Melody was going to do the same but the young lady pushed her right back down on the bed,

“No, no…not you, fuck hole.”

“Who are you?”

“My name is Shana. You belong to me now. Get yo little white ass back on that bed, got it bitch?” She took out a switch blade knife and the good Doctor sunk back down into the bed and cowered.

“But you can’t be more than sixteen years of age?”

“Stupid slut, I get that all the time. I turned nineteen a couple months ago. I’ve been on the streets since I was fourteen. I know more tricks than you can possibly imagine in your prissy little world. Now smile for me…nice big smile. I want a nice pick for the World Wide Web. I said smile, bitch!” She placed the knife right in her belly button. Dr. Forbes quickly gave her a nice big, slutty smile.

“Perfect,” she said as she got down on top of Melody and straddled beneath her crotch. She took the knife and placed the tip of it above her chest at the base of her throat and let its own weight just take affect.

“D…d…d…don’t it hurts.”

“Of course it hurts…you big baby. You’re weak…you’re just a little weakling. You give me shit and I’ll cut you up. Don’t move too much or yer gonna get it cunt, got it!” She grabbed her two cheeks with her other hand and squeezed them real hard, leaving a red mark from her strong fingers. Then she started down with her hand and rubbed it slowly on the Doctor’s chest and did the same with the knife; moving down slower and slower. It left some small indentations from the tip of the blade. Each time she let the knife linger it hurt Melody more and the mark lasted longer. Finally in a slow and laborious style she worked the knife all the way down to her belly button. Melody was beginning to sweat from fear. She let the weight of the knife begin to sink down deeper into her navel. The pain was getting stronger and stronger. Shana let it sink down longer and longer each time until she was barely holding it and Melody began to cry out in pain.

“Please…stop…it really hurts. Eweeee, please stop now.”

“Now get this straight, you white, piece of shit; you work for me, and I’m proud to be pimping yo lily, white ass on the streets.”

“There’s no need to get racist about it. I can help you…eeeeemmmm…” She let the knife down hard in her navel and some blood oozed out of a small slit. Shana then moved her hand back up to Dr. Forbes’s mouth and cupped it along with her nose, not letting much air get into her lungs.

“Shut the fuck up! You’re mine.” She said. “You white folks been giving it to us for ages. You have no fucking rights at all, get it. I don’t care if you are a fucking doctor or not. You are my little bitch now; and understand it well…you work for me. You fuck when I want and you suck when I want. You will work like a slutty whore fucking all day if I ask you to and right through the night. I don’t care about your high paying profession. You’re in a new line of work now, see, and eventually you’re gonna leave your nice cushy position for a low paying hooker job. Now give me the right answer, bitch, or I cut you up more.” She removed her hand and waited for Dr. Forbes’s response,

“Yes, Shana.” The delicate voice whimpered out. Shana pinched her nipples.

“You say yes, Miss Shana. You speak properly to your betters.

“Owe…owe…yes Miss Shana.” Melody rubbed her breasts after Shana removed her hands from them.”

“Now I am gonna ask you some questions. You better give me the right answers, got it, whore?”

“Yes, Miss Shana.”

“Who is your boss?”

“You are.”

“What is your job?”

“Well, apart from being a doctor…”

“Stop there!” She cut in. “Your days of being some fancy doctor are over and it’s just a matter of time until we wrap that all up for you. You are a hooker now. So, I will ask you the question again. What is your job?”

“I’m…um…I am a hooker.” Melody said feeling totally destroyed.

“Not like that bitch, say it loud and proud. This phone has a built in camcorder. I am recording all of this.

“I am…I am a hooker.”

“That’s right, good girl. Now I want you to go over to that closet and take out the clothes that are in there. Put your bra and panties back on.”

Melody slowly marched towards the closet and was very surprised to find a nice, professional looking suit outfit inside. She looked back at Shana in amazement,

“But these are like the clothes I always wear to work. How can you know my size?”

“I’ve been well schooled, Dr. Melody Forbes; or should I say little miss-do-gooder- wannabe.” Shana’s eyes took a strange glare. It was something Melody had seen a few times in Tara White. She thought, “Could she have floated to Shana now as well?”

“You see, I want you dressed up nice and fine so I can take before and after shots of you for the web. It is amazing what you can do with an expensive phone these days. You will look directly into my phone and tell the entire world who you are. Wait…I have a better idea. Once you are dressed you will say, Hi, I am Dr. Melody Forbes and I am a hooker. You will give me a cheery smile in your fine clothes. We want everyone to know what a great doctor you were. Then you will take off your clothes and stay in your bra and panties while you tell them you really just wanted to be a hooker all along and pose nicely for me. I am going to send this stuff to my email address and maybe if you are a good girl it won’t go on my ‘Sluts for Shana’ website. You see it will be like before and after pictures. Now won’t that be fun? Remember, you are in my stable of girls now.” Dr. Forbes began to cry as the realization of what was happening sunk in.

“Go fix up your mascara, bitch. My girls never cry. When you are done get dressed and we will start. I already got twenty five guys lined up to fuck you tonight, but you don’t know how to charge honey; I will take care of that. One hundred a pop, and since you are still a doctor making good money I will collect all of it tonight. We will work out a deal when you quit your job later on when I tell you to. Now get ready for your second trick. You get the first three guys at once, whore. Wait a minute. Give me that ring.” Melody took off her wedding ring and put it in Shana’s open palm. “Whose ring is it now, bitch?”

“Yours, Shanna. It is your ring now.

“Well, thank you, lover. Now get the fuck to work!”

* * *

Mrs. Stone continued to fidget back and forth in between intervals of choking and then catching her breath. Once the finger was taken out she barely had enough time to recover when the finger went right back down her throat. She gagged and threw up several times already, now all that remained were dry heaves but she seemed to be getting better at it and finally Dr. Prichard was able to leave her finger linger down deeper into her throat,

“See, that is much better dear. A couple of days ago you couldn’t even take that down your throat.” Then she pulled her finger out again.

“Please, no more finger, I need a rest…no more please. Where is my daughter?”

“Don’t worry about your daughter. She is being well attended to.

“I don’t want to stay here any more.” She said frantically. “I don’t think you have my best interest at heart.

“Well then you shouldn’t have signed over that admittance form. I am only trying to help you. By the time I am done with you, you will have no more gag-reflex and I am sure all those pent up sexual needs will be met.” Dr. Prichard smiled.

“I already told you I have no pent up sexual problems. You can’t keep me here. I want to call my husband.”

“Oh, but you see, I can my dear. I am your doctor and I say what is best for you. Your husband called here the very first day of your incarceration. Why must we go through all of this again?”

“Bbbbb…but he would keep calling every day to find out what was wrong with us.”

“He has indeed. So I have instructed my staff to tell him that you and your daughter are not ready for visitors yet and once progress is made he will then be allowed to see you, but that could be months.” Her smile was insidious.

“You evil bitch, let me out of here! I didn’t sign up for this.” Mrs. Stone’s nerves were beginning to wear thin.

“You are tied to the wall like that so I can have full access to whatever areas I want. Now open wide like a good little girl.” She forced a six inch dildo into her mouth and made her suck. She pushed it deeper and deeper into her throat. She started the gagging all over again. “Now, now, you were doing so much better a few minutes ago. Is this a little too big for you now? It is much longer than my finger and you are going to have to take all of it. The sooner you learn to take this one the sooner we can move on to the eight inch dildo. Now suck,

“Mrrrrrphhgh, gggrrghghg… eememm ssstop this is a gggnight mare. I can’t eelrellle grggghghghh…no more gggrhhg.” Mrs. Stone worked harder and harder to accommodate the six inch rubber dick. She began to slobber all over it like a dog drooling on a bone. Debbie left it in Janet’s mouth and started to work her way inside her vaginal lips with her finger. She wanted to make it just as wet as her mouth. When Janet spit the dildo out of her mouth and onto the floor, Dr. Prichard just picked it up and waved it right back in front of her face,

“Don’t spit it out. Now we will have to start all over again. Come along now, Mrs. Stone, get that fake cock nice and wet for me.” And the process was started all over again and again. Dr. Prichard loved training new patients. Soon Janet’s mouth would be well prepared; and little did she know it would involve someone near and dear to her heart.

* * *

“Come on cunt, faster! Go from cock to cock, that’s it around in a circle. Shana wants all your holes filled up but you gotta get us good and hard, so get to it.”

“Mrppphh, putththtthzz eeemmmm elllll errrrmmmm….” Around and around in a clock wise circle went Dr. Forbes. She had been doing this for over twenty minutes now; trying her best to please these three brothers who paid one hundred dollars each for a chance to pop her.

“Gets us hard, bitch. My brothers haven’t had a good piece of meat in a while.”

“How old are you two?” She asked and promptly got slapped in the face. He pulled her face to just above his cock.

“Listen here, cunt, you speak when spoken too. Don’t you worry your little ass about how old my brothers are. Their cocks are more than adequate to fill your fucking mouth.”

“Yesssrer….putththtzz….I didn’t mean anything by it.” But in truth, Melody did mean something by it. The two younger brothers appeared to be no more than sixteen or seventeen at most and she was feeling guilty, very guilty. Her plans for self-degradation never included minors, but here she was sucking with her mouth greedily; dancing on her hands and knees to run circles faster and faster as she scraped around the carpeted floor while aching to keep up. She had passed the point of dizziness a long time ago and nearly passed out twice only to be slapped right back up into duty once again. This was Dr. Melody Forbes, acting like nothing but a piece of meat for some youngsters. All her educated training could not save her from her own selfish, erotic needs. She had already been fucked by a psychopath and a stranger, now she was getting humiliated by young teenage boys. As she went from cock to cock sucking them, and then jerking them with her fingers, she began to feel like she was entering into some hypnotic haze. The cocks were rolling around so nice and hard across her face and lips they began to become a blur to her vision. Her mind seemed to feel an empty presence. It was like she could hardly think anymore. All her emotions and feelings went into her performance. She became a true slut in every sense of the word. Each time a different teen yelled, she went faster or harder as if she couldn’t stand the fact that they felt disappointed. She needed to please them so she could please herself. Everything began to open up for Melody. Not only was she on display but she was doing her best to become the whore everyone wanted her to be. They finally got hard enough to take her to the bed. Two boys positioned themselves at the head of the bed and began to shove their cocks deep into her mouth. The oldest spread her legs and plunged his cock deep into her pussy. Each time she thrust forward one of the two cocks seemed to slip out of her mouth only to come right back when she returned the motion. Sperm began to leak out of the tips of their cocks and one teen could hold back no longer. He shot his load in her mouth and some of it went across her face and in her hair. It was a huge load; strong and long, just as a youth would be.

“Remember, she said all three holes. Jimmy, I already came in her cunt. You take her ass. You better fuck my brother deep and hard you fucking whore.” He slapped her ass cheeks and got his own cock all hard again. He began to jerk on it.

“Ohhhhhh…yes…I swear…fuck me deep and hard. Please fuck me hard and fast.” The youth began to fuck Melody deeper and faster. She was so filled up with his eight inch cock that she could think of nothing but the joys of warm spray getting ready to shoot deep inside her ass. She began to scream out in ecstasy,

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck yes…right there…oh yes, yes, yes…fuck me hard, yes. Ehhhhhh…ehhhhhhh…ehhhhhhh…ohhhhhhhhhhh…eeeeeeeeemmmm. Ehhhhhhhhhh…ehhhhhhhhhhh…ehhhhhhhhhh.” Her yells became rhythmic. The boy fucked her harder and harder until he eventually shot deep inside her ass. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh god, yessssssssss…oh fuck that is so warm…emmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

“Did horny mommy like getting fucked deep and hard by the boys?” The oldest asked.

“Emmmmmmm…how did you know I was married?”

“Shana showed us the ring you gave her before we came in. She even said you were a doctor. We ain’t ever had no pretty doctor want to fuck us like this before.”

Suddenly tears filled her eyes. She had yet another orgasm, and there were still over twenty more men getting ready to fuck her. The ring shook her back to reality. She had kids and a wonderful husband. Her life had meaning. She was a doctor who always made perfect, rational decisions; and yet this had no rationality whatsoever. It was pure passion; pure base needs. It was completely primal. The careful, crafty, successful psychiatrist had become a prostitute…and she wanted more. Even through all the tears and guilt she never felt more alive. It was as if she had thrown away her mind and let her body take complete control over all her actions; but the mind feeds the body, even the sick one’s do. Dr. Forbes could hardly take in a breath before her next trick arrived. He was a giant of a man. He told her to remain in the bed,

“I like to watch you play with yourself for a while so I can get ready.” He said as he took his cock out of his pants. It was not a large cock, and after everything Melody had seen so far, she almost wanted to start laughing; but she held her tongue and began to rub her breasts around. She put out fake moans for the giant with a little cock. Her night had barely begun and the future of her own mind remained fragile at best.

* * *

“Hello.” He said into the phone.

“Hello, Dr. Vance.” The sultry sounding voice returned.

“My wife was right. It was you all along.”

“Your wife is pathetic. Do you know she played with herself long and hard for me on the phone. I think she is just as sick as you, Doctor.”

“No one is sick here accept you, Tara.”

“Awe,” she laughed, “don’t get jealous now, remember you had the real thing so don’t get all righteous on me little sissy boy.”

“I am not a sissy.”

“That’s not how it is going to look when everyone sees and hears you trussed up just like a little piggy for me; or have you forgotten?”

“Why can’t you just leave me and my wife alone?”

“I own both of your asses. If you want this to even have the potential of going away you better just sit back and listen to the sound of my voice just like you always do,” She paused, “there now, isn’t that better. I’ll bet your little weenie wants to stand at attention for me even now as we speak.” His silence told her all she needed to hear. “Now why don’t you be a good boy and take out that pathetic thing you call a cock and start playing with it, just like your wife played with her pussy for me.”

“Can’t you just understand that it is over. I quit working there. You are evil. I don’t want to dream of you anymore.”

“Now, listen here, little man. You have been dreaming again, haven’t you?”

“You know…”

“Yes go ahead, don’t hesitate now.”

“…I, yes I have been.”

“Surprised?”

“Why do you keep telling me to put my wife away?”

“Because that is exactly what you are going to do.”

“I will do no such thing!”

“Oh, but you will. I have the perfect plan to do so.” She rolled her tongue as she spoke.

“I am not destroying my wife.”

“You will destroy her and yourself as well. If any of those juicy things get out about you, and in pictures, you won’t be able to escape the humiliation. Now are you going to do exactly as I say or do you need further proof?” Again he was dead silent. “I take that as a yes.” She breathed deeply into the phone. “Why don’t you make it easy on yourself. Take out that pathetic dick of yours and stroke off to me while I tell you how you are going to destroy your wife?” She could hear him unzip his pants. Her voice could always set his mind on fire. He was enraptured again and her voice was taking him deeper into submission once more. “Good boy, now your wife is going to admit herself to the clinic and this is how you are going to do it…”

* * *

“Much better now, look at you. I said you would do better. You have all ten inches down your throat and you can even swallow with it now.” She rubbed Mrs. Stone’s throat just to prove her point, and promptly the woman swallowed again. “See no gagging. What a good girl, and good girls should be rewarded don’t you think?”

“Errllleeemm, yeres.” Mrs. Stone mumbled with the big dildo in her mouth. She was exhausted. Dr. Prichard tapped on her cheek,

“Don’t go to sleep on me yet, Mrs. Stone. Now just to prove that I am not heartless I am going to forego the twelve inch dildo for this other ten inch one. You see this one straps around your head and stays in place nicely with these straps.” She popped the other one out of her mouth and put the new one in very quickly and secured it in place. “There, now you know why I was training you to stop gagging. You would not have been able to keep it in so deeply had my training not succeeded.” She smiled and felt so smug about it. “Orderlies, you can come in now.” She shouted out and in came four big, husky men. “Now you are going to see why I like the beds nice and high in here. Gentlemen, raise her bed and secure her to the bottom.”

Those words were enough to shock Janet back to life quickly. The four men raised the bed up into the air. Two held the bed upwards while the other two tied her with ropes. They secured her hands on top and her legs below in a spread eagle position. Then Dr. Prichard herself took some scissors and began to cut the gown off of her body. She deliberately rubbed her breasts around and got her nipples nice and erect. She finished adding more rope around her breasts; then around her tummy, thighs and ankles. To complete the work she took another dildo with a base on the end of it and shoved it deep inside of her pussy and secured it there with straps.

“This may make you feel a bit uncomfortable and claustrophobic, but it is the only way. You see the men are going to put the bed down now and you are going to spend a nice quiet evening under you bed, well not too quiet dear. We best leave that for later. I am going to let the sheets hang down in a most unseemly fashion so no one can see that you are there.” Mrs. Stone began to moan out. She was trying to tell her to stop,

“Nnnnnnnororoe….pppelrelarese…mmrmrgghh.”

“No use trying to speak dear. You can’t with that stuffed so tightly in your mouth. If you try and scream out later, while your daughter is fucking one our prize cases on your mattress, you will live to regret it. So you need to just relax and hump up and down on your fake little cock that I placed inside of you. It will just about reach the bottom of the floor when the bed is down. I see you don’t like the idea of your daughter fucking another woman on your bed, but trust me, Laura will love it. Gentlemen, you may put the bed down now.” The men did so and Mrs. Stone felt her own weight push downward just enough to make her almost rub against the floor. Her fake penis did touch the floor just right so she could hump it. “There,” Dr. Prichard said as she peeked underneath the bed, “I think you need a half hour or so just to think about all of this. I will bring your daughter in here after then. I trust you will get nice and wet down there.” She turned out the lights and darkness took over the room like a midnight on fire; but the fire was in Janet Stone’s mind.

…To be continued