The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dog and Pony Show

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2017

Chapter 7 — Training

Ali let the warm water flow over her body and wash away the kinks and knots in her muscles. For the first time she’d just finished the exercise program Tom had created for her and it had been a strenuous few hours.

She got out of the shower and towelled herself off, her lean thin frame seeming even longer as she immediately placed on the platform heels. Tom was quite clear that she was never to be out of the heels except for showering.

She walked back out to the main room of the basement and saw all the new things Tom had brought in since she’d arrived a few months ago. On the other side of the basement was the exercise room, filled with various machines that worked muscles she didn’t know she’d had.

On this side was the small bedroom with her single bed in it and larger bathroom attached to it that she’d just come out of. The main area of the basement was filled with various sex toys. In the middle was a large bed in front of which stood a large X frame. To the left was a suspended harness along with a wooden horse. To the right was a suspension system from which she could be hung upside down, along with a padded area.

On the walls were a variety of gags, bonds, latex and rubber clothing and other gear. Between the wall and the rest of the equipment in the center of the room was a track that she’d been jogging on since the lines were laid down.

Overall the space was huge, but she knew Tom had bough a large house out in the country and this must be it. She’d never seen outside (the one window in the bathroom had been blacked out) and she had not set even a single foot on the stairs leading up to the main floor.

Ali went in to her tiny room and found a black latex dress in her closet, it was always a surprise as she wasn’t allowed to look in her closet until she was ready to get dressed and Tom only placed a single item in it each night.

She shimmied herself in to it and then returned to the bathroom to do her makeup. Tom would be home in a few hours and her pussy was already dripping wet.

* * *

Ali felt the plug push in to her ass and then with a pop, slide in to place. She tried to look down at the horse hair tail that had just been pushed in to her ass, but the blinders attached to the side of her head prevented her from seeing anything.

She felt Tom give it a little tug and when satisfied, drop the riding crop on her ass cheek, “Giddy up!", he called.

She started to trot around the track, raising one foot at a time before placing it back down. It had been easier last week when she’d still had her platform heels, but Tom had replaced those with the ballet heels and so trotting was more difficult now.

She bit down on the bit between her teeth and continued to move around the track, each step becoming more painful then the last.

Finally, just as she was about to pass the wooden horse for a second time, Tom called out, “Whoa girl.”

He walked over and grabbed hold of her bridal, pulling her from the track with a jerk, causing her to almost loose her balance. With her hands bound behind her back it was hard enough keeping upright, but she managed to steady herself as he brought her over to the horse.

He positioned her right behind it, then using the bridal, pulled her down on to it, each of her breasts coming to rest on one side of the horse.

She let out a moan as his fingers pushed the tail to one side and slid up and down on her moist pussy.

The next thing she felt was the tip of his cock press up against her and then push in. She squealed and tried to push back against him, eager to take him inside of her.

He obliged and rocked back and forth, the wooden horse squeaking against the concrete floor as his pace picked up. He grabbed her tail and moved it side to side, rotated it around and gently pushed it up and down.

Ali was always in pleasure as her owner fucked her, used her and when she felt her tail being pulled out and replaced with his cock she bucked hard against him and let out a guttural moan of pure need.

She didn’t have to wait long as she felt his hot cum flow in to her ass and her own orgasm exploded throughout her body.

* * *

Ali looked at the dress in the closet and cocked her head to the side, it was a simple white pullover.

She tentatively reached out and touched it, unsure if it was real or not, but the simple cotton fabric caressed her fingers and confirmed its existence.

She pulled it over her head and let it drape over her body, then walked out of her bedroom and did her makeup, keeping it simple like the dress. Then she went to the bed in the main area, sat down and waited.

It didn’t take long for Tom to arrive, in some casual clothing and a smile on his face, “Good, I see you got the message. Come on.” he said and extended his hand.

She stood up and took it as he walked up the steps, out of the house and in to a car and drove out of the front gates.

“Do you remember that first time in Hong Kong Alison?”

“Yes Sir.” she replied.

“Oh, before I forget, when we’re not alone, call me Tom.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good, now do you remember what my first question to you was?”

Ali tried to think back, but that first time she’d been so surprised it was all a blur, she nodded her head no in shame.

“Don’t worry if you don’t, I know there’s not much left up there.” he said, taking a hand from the wheel and stroking her hair.

“It was something like ‘just wondering why you got such small tits’.”

A flashback came to her; the words, the shame, the need.

“Well I have good news, I’ve found someone who can fix up those tits for me without asking... awkward... questions.”

Ali smiled, her owner was going to improve her for his use!

“So, we’re going to pop out those small implants and stuff in a couple of real dozzies. But your going to have to answer a few questions for the doctor and it’s important you give him the right answers.”

“Yes Sir! I’ll answer them just the way you tell me to.”

“That’s a good whore.”

A shiver flowed over her and was followed by a small orgasm as they drove in to an industrial park of some kind and then Tom took her in to one of the offices.

* * *

Ali squinted her eyes at the bright light and mumbled something that even she didn’t understand. She felt a weight on her chest and someone squeezing her hand. A muffled voice came from above her and she tried to focus on it.

“Ca... o .... ear... e?”

She tried to raise her hand to shield her eyes but it refused to move.

“Can you... me?”

Ali nodded her head a bit.

“How are you feeling?” the nurses voice came.

“Thirsty.” she crackled out from between parched lips.

The nurse raised a small cup of water and she drank from it. Satisfied the patient was coming around, the nurse walked to another gurney and check on another patient.

Tom leaned in and whispered to Ali, “How’s my whore doing?”

Ali’s lips parted and she let out a little moan before she responded, “Your whore is so horny Sir.”

Tom smiled and brushed the side of her head, “We’ll get to that soon enough.”

* * *

Ali spent the first week in a private recovery room at some posh hotel, once the doctor was satisfied with her progress she returned to Tom’s basement and resumed her workout routine, with some modifications that Tom had made at the Doctors direction.

By the second week, she had been cleared to resume all normal activity a Tom had quickly taken advantage of her new assets.

Ali had considered her old implants to be quite large, but the new ones were easily twice the size of those and looking in the mirror she was pretty sure her tits were nearly as large as her head now.

Tom spent the next few weeks fucking them, sucking them, slapping them and generally sending bolts of pleasure through them straight to her pussy.

After a couple of weeks, things settled back down and her old training routine started once more. Trotting around the track with her new tits took quite a big of work, but after a few sessions with the riding crop she managed to get the hang of it once more.

Soon she was easily making 10 or more laps, her ballet shoes no longer were a problem, or the attachments he’d added to them to make them look like a hoof with a horseshoe on it.

One night he’d brought a new bridal with him, instead of the one she was used to, this one included thin chains that he could use to pull on each side of her to steer her which direction to go in. However, instead of attaching to her bit, the chains hung down and had two clamps on them. He attached each clamp to her nipple and then walked behind her, tugging on each nipple to get her to turn one way or the other.

Unfortunately, the clamps would often come off if he tugged a bit to hard, but he soon found a solution to that.

It was her second trip from the basement and a visit to a tattoo and piercing shop several hours from his home, but when she returned to the basement, she had newly pierced nipples. He’d also had her tongue pierced for good measure.

After that, the chains never came loose again, no matter how hard he tugged at them.

It was only a few days after her piercings had healed that he introduced something new to her daily trots around the track. Instead of binding her arms behind her back, he brought in two long tubes that had the same kind of hooves on them as her shoes did.

The tops of them were hollow and she found her arms fit in them perfectly. Soon enough, she was walking slowly around the track on all fours.

The addition of a wide collar to hold her head upright as she walked completed her outfit.

The next few weeks Tom focused on the little things; how she should wiggle her ass to get the tail to move just right, when to whinny and neigh, how to stomp her hoof and when the right time was to do it.

In addition, he started to have her wear the outfit more and more. Soon enough the only time she was out of it was to shower. She was even sleeping in it, sprawled out on the bed in the main area as she wouldn’t fit in her own bedroom with it on.