The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: A woman tries to get a neighbor’s dog banned from a local dog park. The neighbor is not pleased.

* * *

NOTE TO MY READERS: For those of you who read my stories regularly, please be warned that this story is slightly more hardcore than what you may be used to seeing in my work. Not horribly so, but I do like to warn readers when I’m throwing a curveball.

NOTE: This story owes a debt to “Janie’s Hell,” by Mr. Hymie.

* * *

Dog Daze

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Ariel, don’t you dare pee on the bed!”

I smiled at my little joke. Ariel wouldn’t do that, of course. Ariel was my adorable, prize-winning Yorkshire Terrier, and she was far too well behaved for that kind of behavior. I had brushed her coat until it shined, and now it was time for our walk.

I attached the leash to her harness and we made our way towards the front door. We stopped briefly by the full-length mirror and made a final inspection. My black hair was cut to perfection and I looked exactly like the serious up-and-coming businesswoman that I was. I was already taking on more responsibility than the typical twenty-four year old, and I had made sure there were no MySpace or Facebook embarrassments hovering around. And certainly no boyfriend embarrassments, either.

I smiled at my reflection, then turned and walked out the door. With Ariel’s neckerchief color-coordinated with my outfit, she made the perfect accessory.

Ariel and I made our way down the street until we arrived at Hymie Park. Dogs were permitted to roam free inside this fenced park-assuming they were non-aggressive, of course- so nearly every dog owner in Chrystal Heights’ Northlake neighborhood passed through here at some point during the day. We were all at least passingly familiar with each other by sight, even if we didn’t know each other’s names. And that was inconvenient today, as I knew why the man who was approaching me now was doing so.

“Hello, Erin,” he said.

“Hello,” I said, after a moment’s pause.

“You don’t even know my name, do you?” he said, chuckling. “You should, considering you’re trying to get Squire banned from the park.”

“I am not trying to get your dog banned,” I said, my voice cold.

“Okay, you’re trying to get the home association to ban every dog over forty pounds from the park,” he said, “but you’re doing that because of Squire, aren’t you?”

I glanced at his dog, who was sniffing thoughtfully around Ariel. Squire’s coat was stainless steel-silver with sharp black streaks length-wise along his body. It was a striking two-tone effect that identified Squire as a purebred Chrystal Shepard, a breed of dog native to Chrystal Heights. They were rare and highly-prized due to their unusually high intelligence, but traditionally only single men owned that breed of dog.

“Your dog tried to attack Ariel,” I said. “Ariel has the right to come to this park without the threat of assault.”

The man laughed. “If Squire had attacked your little dog, you would have taken your dog home in separate pieces. Squire growled at Ariel, and that was only because your dog bit him on the leg, and even then it was only a playful growl.”

“Oh, give me a break, Mister...ah....”

The man smiled. “Call me Jack.”

I didn’t return his smile. “Give me a break, Jack,” I said. “Ariel probably bit him because he was trying to mount her. Everybody knows what a randy species those Chrystal Shepards are.”

Jack looked displeased at my summation. I may have sounded judgmental, but Chrystal Shepards had a reputation for enhanced sexual instincts. In centuries past- when Chrystal Heights was simply a coastal fishing village- Chrystal Shepards had been used extensively as guard dogs. Men who were gone for a day or several days for hunting or business trips used to leave their wives and children with these shepards for protection while they were gone. However, according to urban legend, there were many reports of the shepards forcefully mounting any adult females in the households, sometimes even while the women were sleeping. Chrystal Shepards allegedly enjoyed mounting human females as much as they enjoyed mounting other dogs, and they were supposedly able to identify adult females by smell. Apparently women over eighteen smelled slightly different from minors, and Chrystal Shepards were able to instinctively recognize the difference.

Granted, I didn’t take the stories all that seriously, but, still, Chrystal Shepards did seem to be truly horny dogs. And Mr. Jack could bet the farm I wasn’t going to let his dog mount my little Ariel. I didn’t care how purebred Squire was.

Jack’s smile suddenly returned. He reached out unexpectedly and lightly stroked my hair. “Well, that’s water under the bridge, Erin. In fact, since the motion about banning dogs over forty pounds from this park has been dropped, I’ll even forgive and forget. All you have to do is put your gorgeous hair into pigtails for me and we’ll call it even.”

I blinked incredulously. Jack certainly had confidence, I would give him that. Of course, I was about to give him a lesson in arrogance he wouldn’t forget. Jack didn’t seem to realize he was dealing with a bitch-on-wheels, and I was more arrogant before breakfast than Jack could match all day.

“Well, Jack, you’re wrong on both counts. Not that I’m surprised...inbreeding does catch up sooner or later, doesn’t it? Not only am I going to get the home association to ban undesirable dogs like your mongrel from the park, I’m going to get them to ban Chrystal Shepards from the neighborhood altogether.” I paused for effect, allowing my words to sink in, then continued. “And, furthermore, even if I wasn’t busy keeping your ill-bred mutt from polluting the park, I wouldn’t subject my hair to your pre-pubescent fantasies even if I was paid to do so. In short, you can go fuck yourself, Jack.”

My final biting remark delivered, I turned to leave. I know how to make a dramatic exit. Jack’s voice followed me as I left, however.

“You’ll be back, Erin. You’ll see. And you’ll be begging me to fuck your ass when you do.”

* * *

I woke up the next morning in a foul mood. I hadn’t cared for Jack’s threat when I was leaving the park the day before, and I was going to address that later today when I met with the head administrators of the home association. Jack was going to learn not to mess with me.

I sat in bed for a minute, trying to clear the sleep from my brain. Something was off and I couldn’t put my finger on it. Then, finally, it hit me.

My hair was all the way down to my waist.

I blinked and leaped out of bed. I reached behind me, and, sure enough, my hair was all the way down to the top of my ass. That was impossible, as my hair had been barely past my shoulders when I went to sleep the night before. Heart pounding, I raced to my bathroom and looked at my reflection.

My hair now flowed down my back like a black silken waterfall, the ends hovering just above my ass. My heart was pounding, and I forced myself to calm down. I had to think things through. How the hell could this have happened? It had to be some kind of weird cellular thing or something. Or a freak shampoo accident. Everything else seemed normal, so it was apparently just my hair that was affected.

I pulled the mass of hair together and wrestled it into a ponytail. The weight was unfamiliar, but not incapacitating. I was now thinking a little clearer, and I knew what I had to do. I had to go see Gustav, my hairdresser.

I got dressed and put the leash on Ariel. I locked the door behind me and we turned to make our way to the car, but Ariel and I stopped when we noticed a figure casually walking along the sidewalk. The figure was whistling a jaunty tune and holding the leash of a Shepard who was sniffing at an unoffending bush.

Jack.

I was hoping he’d continue walking, but he smiled broadly when he saw me.

“Good morning!” he said, his eyes running along the length of my ponytail. “Why, that’s delightful hair you have this morning, Erin. Why, if someone were to give you perfect hair for pigtails, I’d say it would be about that length...wouldn’t you agree?”

I suddenly felt breathless as the significance of Jack’s words struck me. Pigtails. My hair. Suddenly it was clear. Somehow, some way, Jack had done this to me. Well, he wasn’t going to get away with it.

The dam inside me burst. “If you think I’m going to cater to your twisted little fetish, you’re insane, Jack,” I said, my teeth clenched. “I’m going to get my hair fixed right now, without your help. And as soon as that’s done, I’m going to get you and your stupid dog kicked out and arrested, and not necessarily in that order!”

Jack burst out laughing. “Really?” he said. His voice took on a solemn, mocking tone. “Mister Jack, you are charged with growing Miss Erin’s hair. How do you plead?” He laughed again. “Be real, Erin. All I asked for were pigtails. Still, you’re continuing to be very uncooperative. Have it your way, then. Have a nice trip to the hairdresser.”

Jack casually strolled away and I glared at his back. I couldn’t wait to take him down. First, however, my hair needed emergency service.

Gustav, my stylist, was cool as a cucumber despite my walking in with hair two feet longer in length than when I left the salon two weeks ago. “Oh, sweetie,” he said, “with all the chemicals in things these days, who knows what happened? Don’t worry, sweetie. We’ll fix it for you, ‘kay?”

I nodded, my faith in Gustav undeterred. Looking at the mirror in front of me, I saw him strike a dramatic pose as he sawed through my ponytail. I felt the weight of the hair dropping gradually as the long strands piled on the floor. “Don’t worry, sweetie,” he said. “This style will scream, ‘I am a woman of power, hear me roar!’ but without the whole butchy thing. No dreadful butchiness for you, sweetie!” His scissors and comb moved confidently over my head.

At last he finished, and I was pleased with the result. In fact, my hair looked better than it had before. It was feminine, but distinctly business-like. A perfect balance. I paid Gustav and added a generous tip, feeling better already. Gustav patted my hand. “Oh, you sweet thing, you look so fetch! Go get ‘em! Rawr!”

I left the salon feeling like a million dollars, my dignity intact once again. Jack was certainly going to be disappointed, and I was entirely fine with that idea. Putting Jack into his place had definitely shifted to the top of my priority list, however. I couldn’t give him a chance to stir up any more trouble. So I headed towards home so I could speak to Nancy, the president of the Home Association for Northlake.

Unfortunately, when I got to Nancy’s home, the house was dark. She wasn’t home. So my ultimate revenge was going to have to wait. Unsatisfied, I made my way home. I could wait a day or two to deal with Jack.

* * *

I woke the following morning instantly registering that my long hair was back. All the way down to my ass again, no less. Teeth clenched, I threw off the covers and stomped my way to the bathroom. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and glanced in the mirror to confirm that my hair was indeed long again. But this time, it wasn’t just long.

My hair had turned golden blonde.

My eyes widened as I gasped in surprise. A soft wave of pure golden blonde flowed over my shoulders and down my back, stopping once again right at my ass. Blonde hair!

I stepped back from the mirror, heart pounding. I blinked in shock. How the hell did he do this? How the hell could anyone take me seriously when I looked like a bimbo beach bunny? What could I do?

Jack. Damn Jack and his stupid dog! Grrrrrr!

I raced to Gustav’s salon. I walked straight in, ignoring the fact that he was with a customer, and that was a mistake, as Gustav saw me and nearly shaved a stripe in the woman’s hair that he was working on. Scandalized, he fanned himself for a moment, then bustled me into the next chair and told me to wait while he finished with the now stewing woman. Fifteen minutes later he had cleared his schedule for the day and he went to work on my hair.

Platoons of color shades were mixed into my hair, and chemicals flowed generously. The smell of various concoctions hovered everywhere, and nobody dared light a cigarette for fear of blowing up the salon. Scissors and razors slid around my head, and hair flew freely through the air. My scalp burned and tears from the fumes wet my cheeks, and Gustav worked like a warrior through it all.

Hours later, we had to admit defeat. The colors refused to cling to my blonde, and my hair was growing back even as Gustav cut it. In a moment of desperation, Gustav had even shaved my head bald, but the smoothness had lasted mere minutes before blonde stubble appeared. Gustav was aghast and I was pissed, but it was obvious there was nothing a mere hairdresser could do against whatever Jack had done to me. Which meant there was only one thing to do.

Teeth clenched, I grated out, “Put my hair in fucking pigtails.”

Gustav patted my hand mournfully. “Don’t worry, sweetie,” he said. “Pigtails can be so chic.” His hands stroked my shoulders in sympathy, however.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

* * *

I fumed as I left the salon and made my way towards the dog park. Because of the length of my hair, Gustav had tied the twin pigtails off on the top of my head. That kept me from sitting on my hair while I was driving, but it gave me an embarrassingly bubbly sex kitten appearance. I was so going to kill Jack the first chance I got.

I stomped my way to the park with Ariel in tow, and, sure enough, Jack was waiting there. He took one look at my hair and offered a broad smile.

“Well, now, look at you!” he said. “Don’t you look adorable!”

“Screw you,” I said, pigtails bobbing. “You got what you wanted, alright? Pigtails. So fix my hair already.”

Jack chuckled and shook his head. “Oh, I don’t think so, Erin. You did not put your hair in pigtails when you were supposed to, so I’m not feeling inclined to fix your hair. However, because you look so cute right now, all you have to do to earn my good will once again is flash me your bare boobs for...hmmmm...let’s say sixty seconds. That should suffice, don’t you think?”

A wave of indignant anger swept over me. “What?!?” I screamed. “You’re out of your mind! I am not showing a pervert like you my tits under any circumstances! I’m not!”

Jack simply shrugged. “Suit yourself, Erin. You still don’t get it, do you? Ah, well.” Then he turned and walked away.

I walked Sofia home. I looked in the mirror as soon as I entered, but there was no change in my hair. I was beginning to regret my outburst, as it only served to make Jack mad. Not that he could do any worse to my hair- alright, he could do worse, but I didn’t think he would, since he obviously liked the blonde pigtails- but I couldn’t get rid of this embarrassing hair style until Jack gave his...permission. Grrrrrr!

* * *

I woke up the next morning, and I knew immediately that something was different. I sat up, then gasped as I surged forward from unfamiliar weight on my chest. My head jerked down, and I realized that two huge bubbles inside my tee-shirt were jiggling and still hadn’t settled down from my abrupt sitting up movement.

Eyes wide, my hands flew to my boobs. I sputtered as I realized I was cupping melons that were easily three cup sizes larger than I had gone to sleep with. This wasn’t happening. I did not have these ridiculously swelled tits! I didn’t!

I realized I was getting a little wild-eyed, and I forced myself to calm down. I got to my feet and stood up, and it took my boobs several heartbeats to settle into place. I took a breath and walked to the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror and slid my tee-shirt over my head. Now naked except for my panties, I looked in the mirror. It was as bad as I feared.

Two huge globes sat high and firm on my chest. Porno tits. There was no way I could go out in public without attracting attention. I had no clue what bra size I would require now, but it had to be at least a double D, probably an E. They were lush and firm and just demanding to be touched. They felt embarrassingly hot and obscene. Guys were going to talk into my cleavage now instead of listening to a fucking word I said.

I had no idea what to do. Hell, I couldn’t even get dressed. I didn’t have a bra anywhere near the right size. I jiggled over to my dresser and pulled out a tank top. I slipped the tank top on and pulled it down over my swelled bosom. It was a tight fit and created cleavage that would likely cause car accidents, but at least I wouldn’t be bouncing all over the place...just jiggling.

I looked through my closet, and I finally settled on a heavy sweatshirt that looked voluminous enough to fit my swelled mammaries. I slipped the baggy top over my head and pulled it down to my waist. It settled into place easily, but something wasn’t right. My nipples had hardened. That in itself wasn’t unduly troubling, but my eyes widened as the sensitivity in my nipples suddenly expanded what seemed to be a hundred fold. I gasped, my knees weakening from the intense sensations, and then it felt like millions of ants were walking across my nipples and sensitive boobs. I jumped and slapped at the front of the sweatshirt, but that had no effect on the sensations. In desperation, I ripped the sweatshirt off, and, like a switch had been thrown, the sensations suddenly disappeared.

I dropped to my knees, my boobs jiggling for several seconds before settling into place. I dully realized the significance of what had just happened. I had to go out looking like a dumb busty beach bunny. I wasn’t going to be allowed to cover my boobs in any significant way. The whole neighborhood was going to get to see me jiggling along with pigtails and huge boobs. And my colleagues would too, unless I got Jack to stop this and fix me.

I clenched my teeth as that sunk in. I was going to have to admit defeat to Jack, dammit. And worse, I was going to have to flash him with these silly bimbo boobs. Grrrrrrrr!

* * *

I waited until sundown before attaching Ariel’s leash to her collar. If I was going to expose my boobs to the world, I wanted to at least make sure it was dark outside when I did so.

I checked the mirror before we left for the park. My hair was divided into golden pigtails dangling all the way down my back. My monstrous boobs were pressed together and bulging out the top of an overwhelmed tank top. I looked like a sex kitten fetish model, but there wasn’t anything I could do about that. I would just go there, show him my boobs for one minute, and then forget this whole situation.

Ariel and I made our way to Hymie Park. Sure enough, Jack was waiting there, looking relaxed. Squire was running loose in the park. He looked up at our arrival and gave a lazy smile.

“Well, look who’s here,” he said. His gaze dropped to my chest. “Nice rack,” he added. Then the bastard smirked. Grrrrrrrr.

I glanced around...there was nobody near by. It was time to get this over with. I reached down and grabbed the bottom hem of my tank top. I took a breath, then pulled my top up over my rounded boobs.

My nipples hardened from the cool night air. My cheeks were bright red, but I continued holding my top up, keeping my breasts exposed. Jack, however, appeared bored, and after thirty seconds, he waved his hand at me.

“You can stop,” he said. “You’re too late. You were supposed to do it when I told you to last night. Doing it now is a waste of your time and mine.”

My eyes widened. “What?!?” I shrieked. “You can’t do that! I flashed you my bare tits! I just flashed the whole world my tits! Just like you told me to!”

Jack’s eyes hardened. “No, you didn’t,” he said. “I told you to do it last night, not when it was convenient for you. The only way out of it for you now is to take off your top, drop to your knees and give me a topless blowjob, right here in the park, right now. And I mean a complete blowjob, not a couple of licks and kisses.”

I took a step backwards. “You’re crazy,” I said, “if you think my lips will ever touch your cock. Go fuck yourself, okay? Or better yet, go fuck Squire.”

Jack shrugged, seemingly unperturbed. “Have it your way, then,” he said. “By the way, I suggest red.”

I turned around and walked away. My pigtails swayed back and forth across my shoulders as I hurried away from the horrid man. I had no idea what his parting comment meant, but I wasn’t going to stick around to find out. I firmly pulled the resisting Ariel with me. She whined but eventually fell into step with me.

I decided not to go home quite yet. Instead, I decided to go by Nancy’s house. Jack had said something about the motion being dropped, but I had been too distracted to follow up on that. What had Jack meant exactly?

Ariel and I made our way down Nancy’s street, and I could see that there were lights on inside her house. She was the president of our home association, and the well-manicured lawn and hedges of her property reflected that position. Once we reached her sidewalk, however, I hesitated. The thought of the conservative Nancy seeing me like this made me tense up. I stood in indecision, pondering, not sure what to do. Then Ariel peed on Nancy’s grass.

I gasped, embarrassed. I quickly made my way up the steps and stopped in front of the door. I was preparing to knock when I realized I could see through the glass plate that was set in the front door. And my knock died before it ever materialized when I realized what was going on inside Nancy’s house.

A bubble-chested redhead was kneeling on the floor on all fours, her ass high in the air. A man was kneeling behind her, holding her hips firmly as he stroked his hard cock into her again and again. The slap of flesh could be heard even through the door. The redhead wasn’t making any noise, however, because her mouth was full of another man’s cock. Her head was bobbing back and forth as her mouth slid up and down that hard shaft. Two other naked men sat nearby, watching the action bemusedly. They were smoking cigarettes and chatting, and it was obvious that they had already been satisfied shortly beforehand.

My eyes were huge as I struggled with shock at what I was seeing. Nancy was the most conservative member of the home association board, and I had trouble believing she would allow this type of behavior in her home. A moan inside caught my attention, and I stared through the front door glass once more to see if I could identify the redhead. Then my heart started pounding and I felt breathless as several things suddenly clarified themselves.

The redhead’s hair was in pigtails. And Nancy was the redhead. Jack had gotten to her.

* * *

I arrived home and I closed the door with relief. It had felt like every person in the neighborhood was watching me walk home, and it was a relief to be back inside.

I had learned something on the way home. If I undid my pigtails, my scalp itched horribly. The sensation had become so overwhelming that I had been unable to even concentrate on walking. I re-arranged the pigtails again, and the itching stopped like a switch had been thrown. Apparently my hair had to stay in pigtails.

Unfortunately, I had to take a shower and I had to wash my hair. When I did so, however, my scalp didn’t itch in the least. After a little experimentation, I finally figured out that I didn’t have to have pigtails as long as I was naked. Which meant if I wanted to get any sleep, I would have to sleep naked from now on.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!

* * *

When I woke the following morning, my lips were wrapped firmly around my thumb. Apparently I had started sucking my thumb while I was sleeping, something I hadn’t done since I was six years old.

I was trying to figure out what the thumb-sucking was about when I realized something was different. I was still trying to wake up, so I decided to just look in the mirror rather than try to figure it out. I threw off the covers and walked my naked self to the bathroom. One look in the mirror told me exactly what the change was.

My lips had swelled into huge plump pillows.

My eyes widened as I stared in disbelief. My mouth looked ridiculously soft and inviting. It was not a mouth meant for talking. I had embarrassingly lush cock-sucking lips. I wanted to kill that fucking Jack!

This couldn’t go on. I was being turned into a sex kitten bimbo bunny bit-by-bit, and if I didn’t put a stop to it soon, there’d be nothing left for Jack to change. Nobody could possibly take me seriously looking like this!

I arranged my hair into pigtails, then began to get dressed. As expected, my scalp was fine, since I had the foresight to do my hair first. What I didn’t expect, however, was the sudden overwhelming need to have something in my mouth.

I gasped at my sudden need. Then my heart began to race as my lips became incredibly sensitive. I licked my lips, realizing my mistake too late as my entire body shuddered in a heated sexual response. I tried to leave my lips alone then, but the need to suck was overwhelming. There was nothing around, however, and, in a panic, I slid my thumb into my mouth.

The sensation of my thumb sliding between my lush lips caused my belly muscles to twitch and jump in heated need, and I felt my knees go weak. I slumped against the bathroom counter, boobs swaying. I was trying to think my way through this, but it was getting hard to focus. I shuddered, and then it was too late as I began to orgasm helplessly. I tried to control my reaction, but the heated pleasure was too much. I wriggled and writhed and finally squealed around my thumb.

When my mind-blowing orgasm finished, I realized I was on the floor, but at least I was thinking a little more clearly. The need to suck was still in place, however, and my lips were still highly sensitive. I was in trouble.

Then I had a moment of sudden clarity and scrambled to my feet. I quickly stripped off the clothing I had put on, and the urges and sensations disappeared as if a switch had been thrown. I had guessed correctly. I was fine as long as I was naked.

So how the hell was I supposed to get dressed and leave the house? Grrrrrrrrr!

Then I remembered that Jack had said something to the effect of, “I suggest red.” Red. Red what? Red clothes? Hmmmmm.

I went to my dresser and dug through my drawer until I found some red panties. I slipped them on and, almost instantly, the need to suck was back. I quickly slipped the panties off. Obviously, it wasn’t red clothes.

Nails, perhaps? I didn’t have many loud colors, but I was sure I had a slut red in my vanity somewhere. After a minute’s search, I found a bottle of candy apple red, and I sat down and did my fingers and toes like a silly little teeny-bopper.

I let the polish dry. I shuddered at my reflection, but if it worked, I wouldn’t complain. The moment I put on my robe, however, the need to suck returned. I quickly disrobed.

I was about to give up when I suddenly slapped myself in the forehead. I was an idiot. I had woken up with great big swelled lips. Red lipstick. Duh.

I went through my vanity once more, and found a tube of slut red lipstick. A friend had left it here some time ago, thank goodness. I had never worn this shade in my life.

I applied the lipstick to my plush, pouting pillows, trying not to shudder at how slutty I looked with thick, red cock-sucking lips. Then I began getting dressed. This time, although the need to suck and the enhanced sensitivity returned, they weren’t nearly as overwhelming. Simply eating would arouse me beyond measure, and I was going to have an embarrassing tendency to put things in my mouth, but at least I could go outside again. And this was good, because I needed to find Jack and just give in.

* * *

I waited until it was sundown. Then I put Ariel’s leash on her and we made our way to the park. Sure enough, Jack was there with that infuriatingly smug grin.

I tried not to look anxious. A day of needing to suck and the arousal that went with it had turned me into a wet mess. I unhooked Ariel so she could run free, then turned to Jack.

“You win, okay? Honest.” I said. I clapped a hand to my mouth. I hadn’t realized how much my swelled lips had affected my speech. I was speaking with a thick lisp.

Jack shrugged. “Yeah, I know. So?”

I sighed. This wasn’t going to be easy, but there was no way around it. Hoping nobody would be out right now, I pulled my tank top up and off my body, leaving myself topless. I walked over to Jack and dropped to my knees in front of him, my boobs jiggling for several seconds before settling into place. Then I reached out and unzipped his pants. Then, with a final glance around, I drew out his cock and wrapped my plush lips around it.

He hardened inside my mouth, and I moaned as the sensations from my lips were already turning me into a heated mess. I began sliding my mouth up and down his hard shaft and I shuddered as I realized that giving a blowjob was feeling embarrassingly natural. He had to cum quickly. He had to, or I was going to cum, and I wasn’t sure I could ever show my face again if it got out that I had gotten an orgasm from servicing a man on my knees, particularly if I had that orgasm before he did.

Incredibly, I was able to slide my mouth all the way down his cock, and soon my lips were wrapped tightly around the base of his cock as my tongue worked the underside of his shaft. I was developing technique on the spot, it seemed, and if felt like he was close to cumming.

Then it happened. I heard Jack’s voice boom out.

“Oh, good evening, Nancy! How are you and your friends doing this fine evening? Everybody is out walking their dogs, I see.”

“We’re fine, Jack, just fine!” said Nancy. The respect in her voice was obvious. It was plain that Nancy and everybody with her knew what Jack was about.

My eyes were huge and I tried to slide my mouth off Jack’s cock, but suddenly Jack’s hands were gripping my pigtails, and I was stuck in place, topless with a mouth absolutely full of cock, all in front of my neighbors. Then, horribly, he began to stroke his cock back-and-forth inside my mouth while he talked to Nancy and the others.

“I’m glad to hear that,” he said. “A fine night, isn’t it?”

“Yes, a lovely night,” said one of my neighbors.

My cheeks were burning. I inadvertently slurped several times. I had cupped Jack’s balls in a futile effort to control his stokes, and I realized they were swelling as he got ready to unload. I squealed in indignity as I realized his intentions, but it was too late. In front of Nancy and my neighbors, he began to fill my mouth with cum.

Cheeks puffed out, I swallowed the flood desperately. I could feel my belly filling as I raced to swallow his seed faster than he could fill my mouth. I couldn’t let them see semen dripping down my chin. I couldn’t.

Unfortunately, that’s when my orgasm started.

The cock in my mouth muffled my squeals, but there was doubt as to what was happening. My body was shuddering and bucking, and my bare boobs were jiggling and bouncing everywhere. Jack continued pumping my mouth for all that he was worth until the last of his seed drained into my mouth. Then he waited as I wriggled and writhed helplessly.

My orgasm, which seemed to last forever, finally passed, and Jack slid his cock from my mouth. A hand on my full belly, my cheeks burned as I saw several of my neighbors grouped behind Nancy. A dog-walking party, apparently.

I wiped my mouth self-consciously, then realized my mistake too late. A sudden overwhelming need to suck swept over me. I had wiped off what little lipstick remained on my lips following the blowjob.

I scrambled to pull out my lipstick and quickly applied a coat. I could hear chuckles from the group, and I realized I was still topless and I had just applied lipstick in front of a group while ignoring my topless state. I really needed to find a hole to bury myself in. I looked around for my tank top.

“Thanks,” said Jack. “What was that for?”

I picked up my tank top, then froze as I realized the significance of his words. “What?!? But…but you said a topless blowjob right here in the park…!”

He shook his head. “I said a topless blowjob in the park right then. Not the next night, which is tonight. Did you think it was negotiable?”

I clutched the tank top to the boobs it seemed I was destined to keep forever. “But…but…I can’t stay like this! Everything happens unless I’m naked! I’ll have to be a stripper! I can’t stay like this!”

Jack shrugged. “It’s a living. Still, I don’t know what you’re complaining about. I had told you on the first day what you had to do.”

My eyes widened. “What? Here? You want to fuck me up the ass right here? Now?”

He smiled then, but his eyes were cold. “No,” he said. “You were supposed to beg for it.”

My jaw dropped. “In front of everybody? I can’t!”

Jack laughed. “Damn, Erin. You’re something, you know that? And you really still don’t get it. Ah, well. You win. I can’t get what I want, so you win.”

I blinked. Long blonde pigtails dangling down my back, embarrassingly big boobs, thick blowjob lips, belly full of cum…was it really about to end? “You mean you’ll change me back?” I said.

Jack shook his head. “Nope,” he said. Then he gave a piercing whistle.

I stood confused for a moment. Then I felt the pressure of two heavy paws on my shoulders, and the unexpected weight drove me to my knees. I fell forward onto all fours. There was a quick movement behind me, and suddenly I felt Squire’s strong paws clutching my midsection as his hips aligned themselves directly behind me.

My eyes widened and I squealed at the top of my voice, “Omigod! Jack, take my ass! Please, please, Jack, do my ass! Right now, please fuck my ass, Jack! Jack! I need you to stick your cock in my ass! Fill my ass with cum! Fuck this slut’s ass! Please, Jack…!”

THE END