The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy Helps To Entertain

October 2008
Classifications: m/m male dominant, m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, beastiality

Synopsis:

Sequel to Doggy Mommy For The School Bully. Garry has two more bullies sleep over at Kyle’s place, making her entertain them sexually and perform beastiality in front of them while Kyle is forced to watch all this.

Doggy Mommy Helps To Entertain

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

It was 3:00PM. Kyle and Garry walked towards two guys stood by the lockers. the two guys were Kyle’s classmates– Dean and Eric. Both boys were locals and they both gave Kyle a hard time in class. Because Kyle wasn’t a Native Hawaiian and was a white student. The two boys were much taller than Kyle and were well-built too, like surfers. Dean slammed his locker looking at Garry. “This is one strange week. How come you are hanging out with this guy like as if he is your bosom buddy?” Dean asked Garry. Garry smiled. “He is a nice guy once you get to know him,” Garry said. It was only during the last weekend that Kyle invited Garry for a sleepover and that Garry used his magic spell to turn both him and his sexy redhead mom into Garry’s slaves. Garry playfully hit at Kyle’s shoulder, saying, “Kyle isn’t there something you want to tell these two guys. ” Kyle felt uncomfortable but he gave out a weak smile, like some kind of intimidated nerd. “Hey listen guys. I was thinking of inviting you two for a sleepover at my place. I mean I want us all to be good friends and I am really a nice guy once you get to know me,” Kyle nodded his head. “It’s true,” Garry supported. “Sleepover ? When?” Eric asked. “Tomorrow night? Mom can pick us all up from here,” Kyle said.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

“I am glad that Kyle has made even more new friends. So your names are Dean and Eric right?” Michelle asked, as she continued driving the car on the road and talking to the two boys through the rear view mirror. “Yup, ” Dean said, as he and Eric both nodded. Eric, Dean and Garry were all sat in the back seat while Kyle sat in front next to his mom Michelle. Eric started talking to both Dean and Garry in their local language, “His mom is hot. Really hot. A redhead too and you know what they say about redheads.” All three Hawaiian boys laughed. “Hey what is the joke?” Michelle asked them, smilingly. “Oh it is nothing,” Garry shook his head. “Hey Kyle has a new dog too, don’t you Kyle,” Garry said. “Yes I do. Bought her only this Monday,” Kyle said. Garry made him buy one. A German Shepherd. He even helped him and his mom picked their dog when he followed them to the pet shop too. Garry had a sinister intention of why he made them purchased one in the first place. “So Kyle what is the dog’s name?” Eric politely asked. “Bernard,” Kyle sighed.

FRIDAY EVENING

It was 7PM. Eric and Dean were sat in front of the television, playing with Kyle’s PS3. They were both sat down on the floor while Kyle just hung up from ordering pizza for all of them. “Pizza will here in half-an-hour. Domino’s,” Kyle announced. He could see that neither Eric nor Dean paid any attention to him. “Soul Calibur Four is so cool,” Dean commented. “Hey let’s play Metal Gear Solid Four after this,” Eric suggested. Kyle looked towards where Garry was sat. Garry was sat on the sofa, patting Kyle’s dog Bernard on the head, saying, “You are such a good dog aren’t you. Yes you are. I think you need a good bitch to keep you company.” Kyle’s heart beat was moving fast. He knew what Garry meant way too well. Garry stopped patting Bernard and then turned to gaze at Kyle. Garry smiled at Kyle….evilly. “All good dogs need are good bitches,” Garry said, towards Kyle. Kyle’s mom was inside her bedroom and the other two boys had the impression that they were going to sleep in the guest’s bedroom.

7:30PM. The pizza arrived. Kyle took the pizza boxes and paid the delivery boy. “Why don’t you boys sit and eat in front of the tele. Entertain yourselves by watching something while you eat,” Michelle said. Michelle wore short hot pants, a black bra and a small leather jacket. Dean and Eric turned off the PS3. Dean said to Eric in their language, “Do you see what she is wearing?” “I know. What gives? It is like as if she going out to meet guys for you know what,” Eric said, trying not to break out into a chuckle. Kyle brought the boxes towards the wooden table in front of the sofa, saying, “Mom is right. You guys sit down while I bring out the plates and glasses.” Garry gave space for both Dean and Eric to sit down. Kyle opened the boxes and laid them on top of the wooden table. One box had pizza. The second had garlic bread. The third had chicken wings and barbecue sauce to go with it. Kyle brought them each their glasses and set the bottle of cola on the table. “I take it that you are going to put it in a film for us,” Dean said. “Something much better,” Kyle making a weak smile as he whistled to Bernard to come to his side while his mom walked towards in front of the table.

Dean and Eric each grabbed a slice and put it on their plates and poured themselves drinks. They stared at Michelle, puzzled why she is stood in front of them like some kind of robot. Kyle stood next to his mom, announcing to the boys, “Tonight’s entertainment. A strip tease.” Kyle switched on a nearby radio to play some song. The moment the music started playing, Michelle started dancing erotically. Dean and Eric were puzzled at what they didn’t expect and happy with it. They knew what was about to happen. Garry smiled. His plan…from yesterday. Michelle winked as she danced her body, slowly stripping off her jacket to the words of the song, “…I can give you what you want…” Michelle tossed the small leather jacket and slowly unbuttoned and slowly pulling down her hot pants, as the rest of the song continued, “….I can give you what you need…” Michelle was just down to her black bra and black panty. “This is mom showing her appreciation of you guys being my friends. She would do anything to win me friends over,” Kyle announced like some kind of pimp. He was ordered to say it, as Garry’s magic sell made him Garry’s loyal slave. Even over his own mom. Michelle danced and her back was to the audience. Neither Eric nor Dean touched their pizza. They just stared at Michelle’s sexy pale body. “Do you guys still hate all the white people in our island?” Garry joked to Dean and Eric, in English this time. “Not anymore,” Eric was mesmerised. Michelle unbuttoned her black bra, letting it all fall and she covered her breasts as she turned around to face all three high school students. “Tonight you boys would be glad to have made the right decision to be friends with Kyle,” Michelle winked. And then she pulled down her panty, becoming totally naked.

Michelle danced naked, fondling with her own breasts. “Dean. Eric. Why don’t you two come here. I can show you a real good time,” Michelle moved her fingers motioning for them to come to her. Dean and Eric got up. Dean and Eric stared dancing with Michelle. Kyle could only stare, as his other two bullies were now going to have their share of his mom. “I can do you both,” Michelle moving her hands over her long red hair. Michelle danced and then also looked at Garry who was still sat down. “Why don’t you come up too Garry,” Michelle was being seductive. It was in her mystical mind programme. “No thanks Michelle. I think I’ll sit this one out and watch,” Garry starting to sip his glass drink. Dean danced in front of Michelle, fondling with her breasts, while Eric was fondling with her ass. “I know you two boys want to do me. I’ll let you,” Michelle offered. Neither Dean nor Eric knew that this was Garry’s black magic at work but that Michelle’s mom was behaving like the stereotypical white Caucasian slut. Eric and Dean took off their own clothes, but still dancing their bodies. Kyle watched, patting Bernard on the head and his cock getting stiff….guiltily.

Dean and Eric were finally naked. Michelle then slowly hugged Dean. Dean was slowly pushing his cock into Michelle’s cunt. He started fucking her pussy while squeezing on her pale boobs and kissing and biting at the nape of her neck. Eric pushed his cock up Michelle’s ass, slowly starting to fuck her anally. Both boys started fucking both her holes, flooding it with their sperm. Michelle started cumming and screaming, “Oh yes. Oh yes,” Michelle screamed, like some sort of slut. Dean and Eric started to fuck her faster and faster. And harder and harder too. “Man Kyle your mom is the best mom in this entire island,” Garry stared at him. “Yes Garry. She sure is,” Kyle sighed. He wasn’t supposed to let the other two boys know that he is Garry’s slave. For Garry’s own security and good. Bernard just barked, “Arf. Arf.”

Dean pulled his cock out, lying his back on the floor. Eric did likewise. Michelle went on her knees and pushed her face down towards Dean’s cock. She sucked him off on all fours while Eric fucked her anally once more. Michelle gave Dean a blowjob for thirty minutes. After that, it was Eric who was still standing while Michelle gave him a blowjob. She was cleaning their cocks with her mouth. “Oh man Kyle. I really love your mom. She is so cool,” Eric putting his hand on Michelle’s head, keeping her in her place. “Kyle can I be your best friend,” Dean slowly getting up from the floor, sincerely and looking guilty…guilty for having bullied Kyle this whole time while Kyle’s mom turned the other cheek. “Sure you can. You can all be my best friends,” Kyle said. Michelle stopped sucking Eric. Eric let go of her head. Michelle slowly lied her back on the floor, telling both Dean and Eric, “I am sure that you two love boobs. You can suck mine,” Michelle closed her eyes. “We love boobs,” Dean and Eric said in unison as they both slowly dropped down to their knees, crawling to Michelle and lying their bodies next on both her side. They both sucked on each nipple. They sucked while Michelle played with their black hairs. After half-an-hour everyone took a break.

10PM. Everyone was eating pizza. All fours boys were dressed. Michelle ate along with them. but naked. She sat between Eric and Dean who fondled with her breasts and even feeding her with their own pizza bits, like as if she is some kind of pet. And then Garry cruelly said, “Hey Michelle is this show over or what?” Michelle looked at him, smilingly, “Not yet. Not by a longshot.” After all the boys finished eating, Michelle once more took the living room stage, whistling to Bernard while Kyle went to the radio and changed songs. Not an erotic song. A song by Rammstein titled “Feuer Freu.” (played in the beginning of the movie XXX) . The moment the song played, a loud and heavy heavy metal music, Michelle got down on all fours like a dog. She moved her ass in such a funny way that Bernard quickly moved behind her,. Climbing on her back and started fucking her anally with his dog sperm. “Oh my God,” Eric’s jaw dropped. Dean also watched in surprise, as she was fucking her own dog in front of them, moving to the beat of the song. Bernard was fucking Michelle very excitedly. Dean and Eric were still exhausted and needed time to recover from fucking Michelle. Deep down they enjoyed seeing this hot redhead mom being fucked by her own dog. At least it was not their moms and so no loss. Bernard stopped fucking Michelle when the song ended. Michelle got up and Kyle changed the song to Kate Perry’s I Kissed A Girl. The moment that song played, Bernard quickly rushed towards Michelle. Michelle helped Bernard stand on his back legs while letting his paws rest on her shoulder. She helped Bernard insert his cock inside her pussy. Bernard flooded Michelle’s cunt to the beat of the song and Michelle cummed from excitement. “I wouldn’t want to a fuck a woman who had sex with an animal,” Dean making his crude comments. And as that song ended, Bernard got off Michelle.

“What a disgusting white slut,” Dean shook his head. “Good thing we took you before your dog did,” Eric commented. Garry laughed. It was fun for him to keep them in the dark. Kyle played no more songs but he did started taking off his own clothes. As Michelle once more lied her back on the floor, Kyle smiled wickedly and moved his eyebrows towards all three boys, “As no more songs are about to be played it is my turn.” Kyle got on top of his mom, literally behaving like a motherfucker. “he is fucking his own mom,” Dean started laughing. “And after she fucked the dog,” Eric joined in. “You guys should still be nice to Kyle from now on when you see him at school….right?” Garry staring at them as if he is going to bully them if they don’t. “Oh yeah sure,” Eric nodded in fear. All the bullies feared the main bully – Garry. “And at least we can still pull her nipples. Tonight. Even next time we’re here,” Dean nodded. “Now you’re talking,” Garry smiled… sincerely.

As Kyle continued to make love to his own mother, two redheads locked in sexual contact, all three boys sat down and watched. And Bernard barking in the background too, “Arf. Arf.”

(The End)