The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy On The Beach

October 2008
Classifications: m/m male dominant m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, beastiality

Synopsis:

The third installment to the Doggy Mommy For The School Bully storyline.The Hawaiian bully Garry has Kyle and his mom take him and his twin cousins to the beach during their weekend visit. Once they are on the beach they have fun....with Kyle’s mom.

Doggy Mommy On The Beach

It was two weeks since both Kyle and his Michelle mom had fallen to the magical spell of Kyle’s high school bully Garry. Saturday afternoon. Kyle only wore some shorts as he and his mom were headed to the beach this Saturday afternoon. Michelle was beautiful having red hair and blue eyes and only wearing a 2-piece blur bikini. He sat next to his mom on the front seat. On the backseat was the food brought for their beach picnic. And some towels too in a plastic bag. His mom was honking. Kyle saw Garry’s house’s front door opening. He saw Garry coming out, with two other guys who looked like Native Hawaiians. . Garry told his mom that Kyle and his mom were more than happy to help entertain Garry’s cousins as they came down to his place for the weekend. Garry only wore shorts, as did how two cousins. As Garry and the two cousins were nearing the car Kyle saw what Garry’s cousins looked like. They were both as tall and fat as Garry. But they were both twins. And all three of them carried a towel each. Garry reached the back seat door and opened, telling his cousins, “Watch out for the food and the stuff she brought for us for the picnic.” Both his cousins got inside. Garry got in last and closed the back seat door. “Michelle. Kyle. I want you to meet my twin cousins Harry and Barry,” Garry said. “Hello boys,” Michelle smiled at the rear view mirror in front. “err….hello,” Kyle muttered a cry. “You are right. He is such a nerd,” Harry chuckled. “And his mom is hot. too,” Barry chuckled. “What???” Michelle looked surprised at their tone of language. Garry felt his amulet on his right-side pocket, then saying to Michelle, “You will respect my cousins as how you respect me. They can say anything they want about you and you will be ok with it because I am ok with it,” Garry snarled at her. Michelle gulped. “Yes…master. Whatever you say,” Michelle started driving off. “So you really do have them under your spell huh,” Harry laughed. “Shut up and don’t say any of this in front of mom or Aunt Petunia. You can get him in trouble,” Barry elbowing his twin brother on the chest.

Michelle drove them all the way to some secluded beach spot, one that didn’t have any people hanging out on them. Michelle parked her car by the side of the road. “So we are here. Too bad we couldn’t bring your dog Garry,” Harry said. “Then we all could not fit in this bitch’s car could we,” Barry shook his head. Barry and Garry opened both their sides of the door and Harry got out his brother’s side. Michelle turned off the car engine, unfastened her seatbelt, opened the driver’s door and got out. Kyle got out too. “So Kyle you brought the camcorder? Where is it?” Garry demanded. “It is in the backseat…. master,” Kyle stammered. The two twins laughed. “They really have to obey you,” Harry chuckled. “Bitch go open your trunk?” Garry commanded Michelle. Michelle walked towards the car’s trunk, replying, “Yes master.” “Geek go take out the camcorder. The tape is inside right?” Garry sounded bossy. “Yes it is master,” Kyle walking towards the car trunk, taking out the camcorder, further saying, “It is already inside as you wanted it to be master.” “Good. Now we are gonna have some fun.”

Michelle laid a large red towel on the sand, not far from where the beach water was. They could all hear and smell the aroma from the beach and its waves. Michelle placed the food bucket on the towel. It was full of chicken wings which she cooked for all of them to eat. And some fries too. She brought plastic cups and a bottle of cola. She was acting motherly by placing them all in a set. Kyle helped his mom out. Garry was whispering to Barry and Harry. “Ok Kyle Michelle. We can all eat later. I think we wanna play first here on the beach. It is such a warm and sunny day too,” Garry was excited. Kyle saw Barry carrying a large thin stick. He looked at Kyle, smiling and saying, “Too bad we don’t have a dog here to play with.” “Yeah Krypto couldn’t fit in the car too,” Harry joined his brother. Both twins gave each other high-fives. Garry looked at Kyle’s mom. He took out his amulet from his pocket, saying, “Not to worry boys. Michelle can entertain us here in the beach too,” Garry was serious. He uttered some magic words. Michelle then stood there like a zombie. “Michelle take off all your clothes,” Garry commanded. Michelle stripped off her two-piece bikini. “Kyle I want you to open the food basket and take out a chicken wing,” Garry looked menacingly at Kyle. As Michelle stood there naked, exposing her shaven pussy and big breasts, Garry could see that both his cousins’ cocks were stiffening and probably were going to beg Garry to allow them both to fuck Kyle’s mom. Kyle could see it too. In their eyes. Kyle responded, “Yes master.” Kyle took out a chicken wing. “Kyle I want you to shove it up your mother’s ass as if you are giving her a new tail,” Garry commanded. Kyle walked towards his mother, slowly placing the wing-end bit of that fried chicken wing up her asshole. Now Michelle had a tail on her ass. “Kyle we are going to play catch with your mom. When we do start filming,” Garry ordered. Garry uttered the magic words. Michelle started barking and dropped down on all fours.

Kyle was filming everything with his camcorder. The three boys were playing fetch with his mom. She was barking like a dog and running around on all fours. Harry would throw the stick and his mom would eagerly let her tongue out, barking and then chasing after it. The boys laughed at her barking and her butt wiggling, making the chicken wing wiggle with it. Michelle caught the stick with her mouth. She would then run back to Harry who would pat her in the head, saying , “Good dog. I mean good bitch.” After playing “throw-and-fetch’ for an hour, Garry shouted to the other two boys. “Ok guys. Let’s stop for a while.” Garry walked to Kyle and said, “Stop filming for now.” Kyle obeyed and stopped filming. “I’m hungry Garry,” Barry complained. “Yeah let’s eat,” Harry added. Kyle could understand why all three of them were so fat. They ate too much without doing exercise. Michelle barked and ran after them like dogs. Garry then took out his amulet and uttered some magic swords. Michelle froze while on all fours. She then got up and said to Garry,” Whatever it is that you desire master I shall obey.” Garry could see that both his cousins were getting excited. “Slave I want you to take out the chicken wing from your butt, lie down on the sand next to the towel and start eating it,” Garry commanded Michelle lied naked next to the red towel and started eating the end bits of the chicken wing that Kyle stuck up her ass earlier. “Ok boys listen up. I will dip the barbecue sauce on her cunt. We shall all dip the chicken wing into her cunt. Ok,” Garry said. “Ok Garry,” the twins aid in unison. “ok master,” Kyle was about to join them until Garry said to him, “No slave. This is only for us Hawaiian boys. What you are to do now is start filming us eat off your mom and her eating alongside us. Understood,” Garry said. “Yes master,” Kyle sighed as he was upset. He started getting up and started filming .

Garry took the container with the barbeque sauce on it and let it drip all over Michelle’s cunt. Her pussy was now a plate for sauce. The other two boys were excited and they started digging into the basket and dipped the chicken wings that they got into Michelle’s cunt. Garry did the same. Michelle made sexual sounds as they were using her pussy as a dipping point. The boys enjoyed their chicken. “Hmm, she makes good chicken too,” Harry savoured the chicken taste. “Hey Michelle. Help yourself to your own chicken too. And don’t forget to dip in,” Garry chuckled his two cousins “Yes master,” Michelle’s hand reaching out for a chicken wing and dipping it into her own cunt. All their chicken wings touching her cunt was causing her to cum on the chicken pieces. Michelle tasted both the barbeque sauce and her own cum inside her mouth. After the chicken wings they all started digging into the fries. All of them, Michelle included, dipped the fries into Michelle’s barbeque sauce-pussy and started eating. Kyle was just filming and filming while listening to all three boys making derogatory comments about his mom. “Man she is way different from our moms,” Barry chuckled. “You can say that again bro. I love our mom because she gave birth to us and I love Kyle’s mom because she allows us to have fun with her at her own expense,” Harry chuckled. Garry was thinking. “You know guys. We are getting fat. I say we should burn our fats and play some more fetch games with her.” “I say we should play with her period,” Barry was getting impatient. “me too,” Harry agreed. “Alright you guys. Just give me five minutes will ya,” Garry shaking his head.

Five minutes later Barry was fucking Michelle’s ass while she was on all fours. As she was being fucked from behind she was giving a blowjob to Harry. Harry was putting his hand on her head. “Yeah bitch. Drink it all. Drink it,” Harry was excited from Michelle drinking all his juice. Kyle was filming the whole thing. He could even see and smell Barry’s sperm oozing out of her ass, falling down to the sand. “My cousins really love your mom Kyle. If there is anything you would like to say, say it now,” Garry was being generous as he stood next to Kyle. “Isn’t in unhealthy for them to be having sex with her at the same time?” Kyle was puzzled. Garry out an arm around his slave’s shoulder. “Kyle having sex with your mother is very unhealthy. She was already having sex with both our dogs. Remember? Krypto? Bernard? But I got to entertain these bastards for the weekend and I appreciate your mom helping me out,” Garry spoke as a matter-of-fact. “Ok I wanna fuck her pussy now,” Harry pulling his cock out Michelle’s mouth, revealing his sperm stain all over her outer jaw. “And I wanna play with her titties,” Barry chuckled. Both boys went and pushed Michelle’s back towards the sand. Harry thrust his cock into her vagina and started fucking her really hard. Michelle screamed. As Harry was fucking her pussy, Barry lowered his head down on her left breast and managed to suck on her left nipple, very hard. “I think your mom would make a good porn star,” Garry was cold and cruel. Kyle filmed all this, gulping at what Garry just said.

SATURDAY EVENING

Michelle wore her 2 piece red bikini and was talking to Garry’s mom on Garry’s front doorway. “Thank you very much for bringing the boys home and for taking them out to the beach. I really really appreciate it,” Garry’s mom was smiling. “It was my pleasure. But I gotta go now. We are in a hurry to be elsewhere,” Michelle smiled, slowly turning around and walking away. Michelle walked all the way back to her car, hearing Garry’s mom shouting her gratitude, “Perhaps you and your son should come over for dinner some time.” Michelle got inside her car. Kyle was sat next to her. “Ok son we are off home. I think I have to cook us dinner,” Michelle drove off. Kyle was worried. Garry gave them specific orders what they are to do after 12PM midnight.

SATURDAY NIGHT

12PM

The television was on. Both Kyle and Michelle were watching today’s event, meaning everything that happened on the beach. Michelle was watching everything on all fours, naked and being fucked in her ass by their pet German shepherd Bernard. As for Kyle he was lying down on the floor, masturbating to his mom’s degradation on the beach today. He was ejaculating and staining the carpet floor with his sperm. He was ejaculating….with guilt.

THE END