The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy in Texas Part 3

By Mike S

The 10 women were to return on the 14th and all 10 DVD’s were ready the night of the 13th and Mike and Kyle had arranged 10 chairs in a circle around the cum stained blanket that was Michelle’s stage. Mike and Miles felt they had everything prepared for the grand finale of Michelle’s visit. They had even made a second DVD for each lady showing Michelle with the other 9 dogs. They felt it was a little something extra for their potential investors and since the women had went on a cruise together; they must be friends and might enjoy watching Michelle’s performance with all 10 dogs and her son. The ship was to dock in Galveston at 8 in the morning and Mary Green had sent a text message that the ladies would arrive at the kennels at 11.

The women had agreed among themselves to $7500 a piece, so if they enjoyed Michelle’s live performance, the offer would be $100,000 to Garry to buy the 2 slaves. The women had agreed that Michelle would have a weekly gangbang on Saturday’s with their 10 dogs, as a live pay per view event, and since it was so often, the fee would only be $5 for members of their website and $10 for non members. Membership at the site would be $25 a month and would get access to Michelle’s three times a week live show with 1 dog to fuck as she sucked her son without letting him cum and then sucking a second dog as her son fucked her. They would show the cream pie after Kyle orgasmed as proof he had deposited his cum up her cunt, and wasn’t faking it. They were going to run the website instead of the Gordon’s and would split the set up cost for it between them. They figured it might go as high as $25,000 to get the site up, buy several cameras, the lighting for production and a good computer. They would have to figure out where to do it because they didn’t figure the middle of the kennel would be appropriate. They would pay Miles and Mike ten percent of the monthly income for having the idea, and Mike being the production manager for the shows. Mary Green, who was CEO of a Fortune 500 corporation, would run everything as president for ten percent, thirty percent would be set aside for expenses, to include providing room and board for the 2 human actors of the site, and the other fifty percent would be divided equally among the ten of them, which meant Ms. Green got fifteen percent of the revenue. Mary had figured they could keep a constant minimum of 100 members a month, for $2,500, and they’d get another $5,000-$7,500 monthly from the weekly pay per view. They had all also decided that even if the website only made enough to feed their 2 slaves, the $10,000 each woman was putting up was worth it, just to own Michelle and Kyle as their fuck slaves.

At 10:30 Mike and Garry rechecked the two cameras they would use to film Michelle and the dogs and Michelle and Kyle sat on chairs waiting the women’s arrival. Michelle had a red thong on, to go with her red hair, but was otherwise nude. The 10 dogs had their leashes fastened to a bird house pole that was set six feet into the ground in a pool of cement, so it was figured they would be controlled until released to sexually assault the redhead. At 10:55 Mike went to the parking lot to greet their customers, give them their 2 DVD’s and collect their checks for $1,800 for the car of their dogs. At 11:00 two cabs pulled into the lot and the 10 women got out and paid the drivers and the two cabs departed as the women approached Mike.

“How are we going to do this?” Mary Green asked as she handed Mike an envelope with the 10 check inside, took the twenty DVDs and passed them out to the respective owners, tucking her 2 into her purse. Since she was the most ruthless woman in the group, she had to be to run her corporation; she was spokeswoman for the group and would negotiate everything with Garry and the Gordon’s.

“We have had Michelle performing in the back yard during her stay, fortunately it hasn’t rained, and we figured to do today’s gangbang there as well. We have 10 chairs arranged in a circle around the blanket she assumes her position on and 2 cameras will film everything. Do you want to appear in the film with Kyle sucking your pussies, or do you want us to shoot Michelle and the dogs so that Kyle and you are not in it?” Mary thought for a moment,

“I think if Kyle shows up on his knees eating pussy in the movie that would be fine, but keep the shot at the top of his head and our faces out of it.” The other women all voiced their approval of that idea.

“Okay ladies, I think that decides everything. I assume each of you brought a friend to help you after Kyle has sucked you off so if you’ll follow me, we can get this started.” Mike led them into the back yard and to the circle of chairs, while Michelle and Kyle jumped up from the ones they were sitting on. Instead of following Mike, the women went to the dogs and dropped onto their knees to hug and caress the pets, telling them how much mommy had missed them. After greeting their dogs, they went to the chairs and each stood in front of theirs. They all looked at Mary and when she began to unzip the shorts she wore, they all started taking off their lower garments and soon there was 10 women, naked from the waist down, sitting on their chairs. Seven had a dildo in hand and Mike guessed the other 3 would use their fingers. Michelle stepped to the center of the blanket and slowly did a 360 degree turn so they could all check her out and then stripped off her thong got on her hands and knees and did another 360 for them. Miles had moved his wheel chair to the dogs and when Garry and Mike signaled they were ready and Kyle had knelt in front of Mary and shoved his head in her cunt, he released Apollo and Thor who immediately ran through the circle of chairs to their bitch on the blanket. Michelle’s right hand was vigorously rubbing her clit and Thor suddenly thrust his tongue through her spread lips and licked at her juices beginning to leak from the cunt. Apollo was beside her and Michelle reached out and grabbed his slowly extending cock and tried to get him to move to her head. He took two steps and Michelle stuck her tongue out and stretching her neck, managed to get a lick on his leaking head, slurping up the pre cum. Apollo stepped closer and she engulfed his cock with her warm mouth and Thor climbed on her back and prepared her for his cock’s assault.

Kyle was licking Mary’s pussy from her ass up to her clit as she slid to the edge of her seat and spread her legs as wide as possible to give him greater access. He began to thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy, fucking her with it for a few minutes and then returned to full licks with occasional sucking of her clit into his mouth. Mary was moving her hips up and down in response to his efforts as one hand held his head and the other her dildo. She tried to pay attention to her Thor as his cock was spurting his lubricant to prepare the way. He finally went for penetration and managed to get into her love canal on his third attempt and then stopped to lubricate the inner channel. Michelle’s head was bobbing on Apollo’s cock as her tongue licked his shaft and she tried to swallow fast enough to keep up with his precum. Nine other women gently rubbed their own clits or snuck fingers into their holes watching the action. Michelle’s mouth released Apollo’s cock,

“Oh yes Thor baby, thrust that cock into mommy,” she cried as she thrust her hips back as he had decided she was lubricated enough and starting to try to get more cock into his bitch. “Come on baby, drive that cock home, tie with me and flood me with puppy batter.” Michelle’s left hand was stroking Apollo’s cock and pre cum was splashing her cheek and hair as his hips thrust, fucking her hand. Michelle’s begging her dog to fuck her along with Kyle’s tongue pushed Mary over the edge and her cum flooded Kyle’s tongue ran into his mouth and he eagerly gulped it down. Michelle got Apollo’s cock back into her mouth and returned to swallowing his pre cum as Thor’s knot swelled in her pussy and Kyle crawled to the next woman, Anne who was Apollo’s owner and sucked on her pussy as eagerly as his mother sucked on her dog’s cock. Thor was finally tied and began his rapid short strokes as Michelle ground against him and clenched her pussy muscles around him. Miles was watching all the action with the rest of the dogs and was opposite Mary and saw her 10 inch dildo get buried in her cunt after Kyle finished her. He wasn’t unaffected by all the sex, his heart was racing and he panted in excitement, his cock just couldn’t respond. He saw Thor step over and go ass to ass with Michelle and knew it was about time to release another dog and then saw Apollo’s cum erupting in Michelle’s face and Kyle finished off Anne apparently as he crawled to the next, Dr. Beverly Jones. Miles decided Mars would be the next release as he was Dr. Jones’s stud. Apollo moved away and Thor managed to extract his cock and the 2 dogs moved aside and lay down, starting to lick themselves. Miles released Mars, a Doberman and Zeus, a Rottweiler, who was Joan’s dog, another lawyer like Anne.

Zeus and Mars rushed into the circle and you could hear their skulls smack each other as both attempted to get their head between Michelle’s legs and their tongues up the deliciously scented cunt they smelled in the air. Miles got to thinking that if all the women got their pussies into a stir, the dogs wouldn’t concentrate on Michelle, they would go after all of the women. He rolled his wheelchair to where Mike was filming from and told him the conclusion he had reached. Mike looked at his dad,

“Oh fuck! Dad, you’re right! I better work my way to Mary Green and tell her.”

“That’s okay son, I’ll do it.” Miles rolled around the outside of the circle and arrived behind Mary as he heard her screaming out her orgasm, as her hand had the dildo hammering her cunt. He allowed her to finish and calm down, then touched her shoulder to get her attention and explained the dog’s would start going for them if their pussies starting putting out their scent for the dogs. She listened and looked around the circle, Zeus had won the competition and was mounted on her back and the two of them were thrusting in unison to get their own release. Mars’s cock was down Michelle’s throat and only her hand on his cock between his knot and her mouth was keeping him from trying to tie with her mouth. She calculated that Kyle was slurping on his eighth cunt and saw Penelope, a veterinarian’s ass thrust off her seat as she filled Kyle with her cum, so he only had two women to go.

“Do you have any other male dogs in the kennels?” she asked.

“Yeah Miss Green, there’s 4 males being boarded.”

“Bring them out. If our dogs start going after us, I’m sure we’ll all be on our hands and knees welcoming them. That makes 10 dogs and 11 women, so if an orgy starts here release the other four into the mix and have that fat Hawaiian and Mike spread their focus and catch all the action. If it happens, it happens. We’ll all get involved and we’ll all enjoy it.” Miles rolled back to Mike and told him the decision and headed to the kennels to get the other four dogs. It was a disaster as he returned to the back yard and the new dogs got a whiff of pussy in heat in the air and broke away from Miles spilling him out of his wheelchair as they headed for pussy. Mike saw it happen and ignored the dogs and ran to help his dad. When he had Miles back in his wheelchair he looked around at the mess as the new dogs and Thor and Apollo were trying to lick pussies, Mike said fuck it to Miles and went to the six dogs still tied up and released them. They all immediately headed for the fun in the center of the circle where all the women, except the one enjoying Kyle’s tongue ware on their hand and knees, asses in the air and ready to allow any dog to mount them. Several had managed to get their hands around a dog cock and had them thrust in their mouth. Mike grabbed his camcorder back up and yelled at Garry to film the whole fucking orgy. Kyle finished his last woman and she entered the fray looking for K9 cock or tongue now. Kyle saw his mom had a dog fucking her, but her mouth was free and went to her, knelt and presented his cock to her. Michelle reached for it but another hand beat her to it and Kyle was pulled in front of Mary Green and she devoured his cock with a crazed look in her eyes as a dog, not Thor, was fucking her senseless in her ass. Michelle shrugged and grabbed a dog cock that was near and gobbled it instead of her son. For the next hour no dog licked himself. As they tired and tried to do so, a woman quickly appeared and sucked it for him. Kyle unloaded down Mary’s throat, his mother’s throat and Dr. Jones’s ass. She had refused to suck or take a man’s cock in her cunt, but told Kyle to fuck her ass for her. The party had started at 11Am and by 2Pm the dogs were wore out and no amount of oral stimulation from any of the 11 women could get a rise from any of the 14 dog cocks. Michelle put her red thong on and felt it immediately get soaked by cum pouring from her cunt. As soon as all the women were dressed Mary Green asked Miles, Mike and Garry to sit at the picnic table with Michelle and Kyle, while the women drew their chairs there for the business meeting.

“Garry, I’m not going to beat around the bush,” Mary said. “We want your slaves and I have a bank cashier’s check here for $100,000. The Gordon’s owe us their $25,000 but we have the entire amount here. I will help you wire the money to an account in Hawaii, but before you leave for Amarillo, this slut and her son will be ours. We will not negotiate with you, or bid against your Amarillo customer. You may take them to Amarillo through the end of the month, as per your agreement there, but on the first of next month, they return here. Do we have a deal?” Garry’s hand started into his shirt pocket where the amulet was

“I can put a spell on all you women and have you give me the money and forget we were even here,” he said. Mary made a come here gesture with her hand. Garry and the Gordon’s had their backs to the house and gate to the parking lot and heard a series of clicks and carefully looked over their shoulders. Six men in suits stood there, three holding Colt M1911A1’s in their hand, all pointed at Garry. The other three had what appeared to be chauffeur caps on their head.

“Those three men are from my security force, the other three are our chauffeurs, here to pick us up. All three with the guns are combat veteran U.S. Marine vets. That amulet comes out of your pocket and you die right here. There will be no threats or negotiating. These men will shoot you dead, and everyone here will testify how it was all an accident. Here is your check,” Mary stood and laid the check on the picnic table before Garry. She then asked

“What is your home address?” Garry just looked at her but both Kyle and Michelle rattled off the address they picked him up and dropped him off at.

“Very well” Mary said. You will command these slaves to do your bidding until the morning of the first at which time the command will kick in to return here to do my bidding, do you understand?” Garry looked up from the check and the five zeroes and nodded his head in the affirmative.

“If they are not here on the first flight from Amarillo, that leaves there at 10AM and arrives here at 1PM, another of my employees will board a flight to Honolulu and you will die. He was a Marine sniper, so you’ll never see or hear him. The slave’s failure to return on time means you have violated our agreement and stolen our money, which as was just explained, is punishable by death.” This is why Mary Green was the spokesperson for the group, she had cultivated a group of Marine combat vets as a personal security force and they were fiercely loyal to her. If she said kill this boy, he would be killed, and she had the ruthlessness to order it done. Garry carefully stood and looked at Mary. She nodded and he very carefully removed his amulet and started the necessary spell. He was surprised when a chauffeur, who evidently spoke Hawaiian, began translating the spell into English so everyone knew what he was saying, and he wasn’t trying to put something over on anyone. He finally ended the spell and everyone knew that Michelle and Kyle would obey Garry in all things until he left to return to Hawaii, Michelle would then fall under Big Mike’s sexual control and fuck or suck anything he told her to until the morning of the first when they would be on the 10Am flight to San Antonio, be met at the airport by one of Mary’s security men and escorted to her office where they would come under her control until such time as she said the trigger words ‘I release you’, if she ever did, which would release them from any further subservience to anyone. The women then snapped leashes on their dogs and walked them to the limos and left for the city and home.

The flight left for Amarillo at 11 the next morning and a car with Mary Green and a bodyguard picked up the three visitors and took them to a bank, where Mary talked to the bank president and Garry’s $100,000 was transferred to his Hawaiian bank account. They were then taken to the airport and put on the plane to Amarillo, where Big Mike would meet them upon their arrival at 3PM, as there was a short stop in Austin on the way.