The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy in Texas Chapter 7

By Mike S

The next morning Wendell, the chauffeur, met the Leer as it landed at the small private airport it was kept at. He saw the Hawaiian kid, Garry exit the plane leading a dog on a leash. An Asian girl followed with an Asian boy and woman following her. Willie, the pilot, brought up the rear. Wendell walked by all the rest and drew Willie aside.

“What’s with the gooks?” the Vietnam vet asked the pilot.

“The kid showed up with them and the dog when I called and said we had to return to Texas. I guess that’s the dog of the doggie fucking bitch at the ranch. The family, mother and twin brother-sister, are new employees for the brothel, I guess. I went to the bathroom to take a piss and found mommy sucking the Hawaiian while sister sucked her brother. I guess he’s got them under his magic or whatever he uses to make people do what he wants.” Willie informed him. “You take them on out to the ranch. I’ve got to get the plane fueled and serviced because I don’t know when the boss will send us back to Hawaii and I want the plane immediately ready to go. Tell the boss I’ll be out as soon as the plane’s ready.”

“Ok, I’ll see you in awhile then,” Wendell told him and went back to the limo. Everyone was inside waiting, so he just headed out to the ranch, calling ahead to tell the boss about the extra passengers and Willie’s information on the in-flight sex.

As all this was happening, another Leer landed at Amarillo airport and Mary Green and Thor exited. She was greeted by her head of security. He led her to the limo and got in with her. The front car led the way with a chase car following. Both cars had 5 members of her security force as well as the drivers. With the head of security and another, riding shotgun up front, she had 12 battle tested veterans with her to ensure all negotiations or decisions went her way. She wanted to see some of the video that had been shot of Michelle and horses and then she’d decide whether to leave her in Amarillo in exchange for a 50 per cent share of the bordello business, or if Michelle and Kyle left for San Antonio with her later tonight.

Wendell arrived at the ranch first and Big Mike was out front waiting for them. He had just received a call from his man at the airport and knew Mary Green was on her way. He also knew the force she had with her and realized he couldn’t compete with her force. His cowboys with pistols and rifles would be no match for her ex-Marines, who probably had automatic weapons with them, and knew how to use them if a firefight broke out. He had Pete send them back out to the herd. He was hoping to get Garry’s explanation of the Asians and then the two of them would meet with that bitch, Green. When his limo stopped, the back door opened and he saw a beautiful Asian woman start to exit. She paused with one foot out of the vehicle, giving him a good long look at the crotch of her red panties under her skirt. When she finally got out and straightened up, he guessed she was probably 5′5, 120 lbs, with long black hair and brown eyes. A girl exited next, again pausing to flash her panties, blue, at him. She was probably 5′3, 95 lbs, and like her mother, who she was a younger spitting image of, she had long black hair and brown eyes. Big Mike paid no attention to the boy who followed her out other than to notice the family resemblance in his face. He was 5′5, like his mother, 140 lbs, with black hair and eyes. A dog bound out of the vehicle next followed by Garry. Garry left the 3 Asians by the car and approached Big Mike.

“I’ve got a little family for your enterprise. I had the mother and daughter under my spell when she told me she had a son. I had never seen him with the 2, so didn’t know about him till then. I decided the hell with it, maybe San Antonio will want them if you don’t.” he told Big Mike. “Mom is Mai Ling, daughter is Su Ling, and the boy if Mac Ling.”

“Ok, Mary Green will be here in a couple of minutes,” Big Mike informed Garry. “She has 12 of her security with her so we’ll have to go along with what she decides. I’ll pay you for these three, and then try to trade them for Michelle and Kyle. She could have brother-sister incest, as well as mother-son and mother-daughter, for her website. She’d also have mother-animal and daughter-animal for the bestiality site, so I’ll give you the $150,000 for them and hope she’ll trade.”

Mary’s 3 car convoy pulled into the drive behind Big Mike’s car and the 10 guards from the front and rear cars and the shotgun passenger from her car all exited carrying M16 rifles. Big Mike knew he had been right in sending his men from the home ranch area. It would be a bloodbath if he tried to resist what this bitch wanted. Mary’s head of security got out and looked the area over, checking for security, and then nodded at her to go ahead and exit, it was clear. Mary exited and Big Mike saw her in person for the first time and instantly thought he’d like to fuck that. She looked everything over, spending a full minute checking out the Asians and dog. She called Thor and he exited and came to his mistress and then the two of them walked to Big Mike and Garry. The head of security and 2 others followed a step behind, as the other 8 kept scanning the surrounding area and the windows of the house.

“Hey fat boy, what’s with the Asians and dog?” she asked as she got to them.

“They’re new slaves, but the dog is Bernard and he belongs to Michelle and Kyle. He was staying with my dog while we came to Texas but I decided to bring him to them since they’re not returning to Hawaii,” Garry replied as he flushed at her reference to his weight.

“Why don’t we skip the name calling and go into my office to talk business?” Big Mike said, pointing to the house.

“Ok,” Mary said. “Let’s discuss business. I hope your office has a TV because I want to see a video as Michelle fucks a horse.”

“Of course we can watch a video of that. Or we can watch her with both my dogs and the donkey as well.”

“I’ve seen her fuck dogs and the donkey don’t interest me right now. I want to see a horse cock in that bitch, and then I want to discuss her future. This afternoon I want to try a horse cock while I suck off Kyle. That boy has delicious cum.”

“Of course, I’ll even film it myself so you’ll have it to remember the experience.” Big Mike said. The three went into his office and he showed one of the videos of Michelle with a horse fucking her.

“Look at the cock bulging her abdomen out, “Mary exclaimed. “You can see it moving in and out in it. Will that cock do that to me also?”

“Probably,” Big Mike said. “I’ll be sure to do a good job capturing that on film for your video. Now, since this is ending, yes he’s pulling out now, look at all that cum gush out of her pussy, let’s discuss what it would take to keep Michelle here in Amarillo.”

“There are 9 other women and 2 men in my consortium that owns Michelle and Kyle. I’m willing to give you Michelle and $75,000 for the 3 Asians and Kyle. You don’t need Kyle for your business and I want him. I also get fifty per cent of the bordello business. I’ll give you an additional $25,000 to you to help cover the cost of the whore’s bunkhouse/living quarters.” Mary responded to Big Mike and then looked at Garry. “You will come to San Antonio with me and I’ll get everyone together for a meeting. You’ll place them all under a spell to think the Asian family is what we bought and to forget buying Michelle and Kyle. In return for that, Big Mike and I will inform any I.R.S. or other government agencies that contact us that the money in your account was paid to you, by us, for consulting work done for us. We’ll also inform them that you are contracted to do more work for us, so any further money transfers to you will also be explained.”

“”Why’s that?” Garry asked.

“The banks are required to report and deposit $10,000 or more. The government is probably looking at you now over Mary’s transfer of $100,000 to you. They’ll definitely get interested after they hear that I transferred another $150,000 into your account.” Big Mike answered him before Mary could explain herself.

“Now let’s see if I have this correct. You take the Asians and Kyle. I get to keep Michelle and get $100,000 from you for that arrangement and a one half interest in the bordello. Garry goes with you to San Antonio and controls your business partners so they forget they bought Michelle and think they bought the Asians. But why do you want Kyle?” Big Mike asked.

“That boy ate my pussy like it’s never been done before, I sucked him off in return and his cum is delicious. I’m going to send him to college to learn business and become my assistant as well as being my sex toy from now on. You said he has one of your maids as his fuck toy, Carmen I think, that we need to discuss also,” Mary answered.

OK, I’ll agree to all of that and I’ll allow Carmen to go with you to fuck the boy and work in your mansion as a maid for another $10,000. You’ll own her ass just like any other slave in history. I bought her and Maria from their fathers to be maids and cum buckets for me. Garry gets $50,000 a head for employees to the bordello, that means $25,000 from each of us and I’ll even give you access to my stallions whenever you need a horse cock shoved up your cunt. Is that all okay by you?” Big Mike asked.

“”Yes, that’s fine. I’ll give you $110,000 for this and get the 3 Asians, Carmen and Kyle plus one half of the bordello for animals. I’ll pay half the expense of acquiring new help for the business and get horse cock when I come up to check on business and watch the girls work. I take it you are setting up cameras in the work area so you can watch everything. I think that at least monthly visits will be needed, possibly bi-weekly.” Mary agreed.

“Yes it’s all going to be filmed from hidden cameras for my library and by cameramen at the action for the customer’s library. Now that this business is concluded, I’d like to watch Michelle’s dog fuck Michelle as my two fuck the Asian mom and daughter, and mommy sucks of her son and takes a load of cum in her face for daughter to lick off. Do you think you can arrange all of that Garry?” he asked.

“Yes sir, I can get everyone to participate. Afterwards I’ll program Michelle to stay here as the ranch’s property and the Asians to obey Mary. I can take care of your partners if you get them together for a meeting or individually. My mother and I had a fight over my coming back to Texas so when I go back to Hawaii I’ll need to find a place to live before I look for more employees. Maybe we should leave the daughter here for now so there are 2 girls available for any animals brought in.” Garry said.

“Do you have any more possible candidates in Hawaii?” Mary asked as she looked at Big Mike.

“Yeah, there was a black girl on vacation with her white girlfriend. They’re college students and I think lesbian lovers. They’re in Hawaii for another two days.” He answered. Big Mike caught on to Mary’s idea.

“I’ll have Willie fire the Leer up and Wendell get you out there. Go to Hawaii and snatch those two. Bring them and whatever you want from Hawaii back to Texas and then find a place to live in Amarillo. You can run your ‘consulting’ business here. Mary and I will check the colleges and universities here in Texas for orphans and you can also check out Galveston and other beaches and vacation spots in Southern Texas to fill the bordello or get new families for the website. Michelle and Kyle are committed here to the first of the month so the others in San Antonio won’t miss them until then. We have 7 days to pull this all off,” Big Mike said. He picked up the phone and called Willie as Garry left to find Wendell to get the ride to the airport. After he hung up he looked at Mary.

“We forgot to have him program the family before he left. Oh well, I think they’re programmed for incestual sex and Michelle will fuck Bernard and Thor when she sees them so we have something to keep us entertained until he returns. You of course can get horse fucked as many times as you want also. I’ll have my foreman Pete bring a few stallions into the barn for you. Carmen and Maria will prepare them for you so that you can see the cocks available for your selection and then appreciation as they impale you. Kyle will be there to film it all until you’re ready to suck his cock and then I’ll take the camera from him. Let’s get the Asians fucking. I think the boy should fuck his mom as her daughter sits on her face and mommy eats her pussy. The boy can cum on both faces and they can lick each other clean, or cum in mommy and the daughter can suck it back out for her belly.” He again picked up the phone and called the whorehouse. He told Kyle to grab a camera and Michelle and come to the front veranda on the house. Bernard and Thor were here and he was sure Michelle wanted to welcome them and he had an Asian family that Kyle needed to film as they had sex together in the front yard. He hung the phone up and the two of them went to the veranda to wait for Kyle and Michelle.

Kyle hung up the phone and looked down at Carmen’s head bobbing up and down on his cock. He called to his mother that the two of them were wanted in the front yard and he needed his video camera from the room. Michelle Carmen and he had all moved into one room and there was a 3way fuck session every night. He told Carmen to hurry as he started fucking her face until, as his mother entered, his cum blasted into Carmen’s mouth and she began swallowing to keep up with the flow. She gave him a quick cleanup and he pulled his shorts up and looked at his mother.

“Mom, strip to only your panties. Apparently Garry brought Bernard from Hawaii and Mary Green is here with Thor and Big Mike wants you to come welcome them,” he told her. Michelle quickly pulled the skirt, blouse and bra off and the two of them headed for the main house.

In the front yard Mai Ling lay on her back with her daughter feeding her pussy as her son fucked her. Mac suddenly pulled out of his mother’s cunt and moved up her body. Su Ling quickly lay beside her mother, their heads together as Mac stroked his cock and then started shooting ropes of cum over both upturned faces. He attempted to hit their open mouths but cheeks and chins caught most of the load. When his cock stopped ejaculating his seed Mac leaned forward and both women raised their heads to lick him clean and then tongued each other’s face clean. Michelle and Kyle came around the corner of the house and started to the Asians when the 2 dogs caught sight of Michelle and started for her.

“My babies!!” she cried. “Come to mommy, cum fuck mommy.” She quickly slid her thong out of the way and as they neared she said “Hit me” and Bernard raised a paw to be helped up to stand on his 2 rear legs and rested his front paws on her shoulders. She grabbed his exposed cock and guided it to the entrance to her cunt and rubbed his pre cum spurting cock head around for a second and then lined him up so his next thrust forced his cock into her. Kyle had turned the video camera on before they arrived and had moved away from his mother to film her adjust her thong and eagerly help Bernard nail her. Mary Green hurried forward and helped her dog up so that his paws were on Michelle’s shoulders from the rear and then helped his cock prepare her ass for its impalement and then guided it into her and went back to the porch as Thor took over and started working more cock into Michelle’s poop chute. Michelle sobbed in ecstasy as her two favorite lovers double impaled her. They were thrusting together in a coordinated attack that had their balls hit on each other as both fully impaled their human bitch.

“Oh babies, it feels so good. Come on, fill mommy with your cum. Fill mommy with that puppy batter please. Just fuck me you two hung animals. Fill my ass and pussy, I feel so stuffed. Oh God, I’m gonna cum, oh yes fuck me and push me over the edge. Harder, faster, fuck me. Yes! Yes! I’M CUUUMMMINNNGGG!!!” Big Mike, Mary Green and the three Asians watched as Michelle’s body twitched and trembled through her orgasm and as she cried out the dogs were both filling her with their cum. Mary went out to help Thor off his bitch but he pulled out of Michelle’s ass and dismounted before she got there. Bernard also dismounted and Michelle dropped to her knees as her trembling legs would not support her and dog sperm flowed from both her holes.

“Eat some mom,” Kyle barked at her and she obediently ran her hand up her inner thigh catching some of the cream from both dogs and then licked her hand clean. Big Mike told Michelle and Kyle that they could return to their quarters and to take the Asians with them and to give them rooms. As an afterthought he stopped everyone from leaving.

“I don’t know what these three have been programmed for so Kyle order Mai Ling to suck your cock,” he said. “I want to see if they only do each other or will do others as well. Su Ling, come suck my cock,” he called to the daughter. He unzipped his jeans and had them lowered by the time she reached the veranda and sank to her knees between his legs, grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth. In the yard her mother had done the same to Kyle. Mary Green looked at the two getting blow jobs and then ordered Mac to her as she pulled her skirt up around her waist and her bikini panties down, exposing her pussy for him to eat. Pete came out of the house to inform his boss that 5 stallions were waiting in the barn and Carmen and Maria were there licking and stroking cocks, but stood dumbfounded at the scene before him. Mai Ling and Su Lings heads were bobbing up and sown as they sucked their respective cock and Mac Ling’s face was buried between Mary Green’s legs, his tongue feverishly bathing her cunt and licking up her juices. Big Mike saw him standing there and told him that he was free to use Michelle and she was quickly on her knees sucking his cock.

After all three men had bathed their respective cocksuckers throat with their cream and Mary Green had Mac Ling’s face covered with hers, Kyle, Michelle and the three Lings headed for the whorehouse, as Big Mike, Pete and Mary Green headed for the barn for Mary to get her horse cock.