The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doll House Collection

Meredith

by flibinite

Meredith remembered falling... having just entered her bedroom in her halfway house, feeling so very tired and needing to sleep, she remembered falling.

She thought she’d hit the bed before crumpling to the floor, but she couldn’t be sure. One minute she’d been walking toward it, and the next minute her vision had tunneled, her left leg had seemingly ceased to exist, the world had exploded into bright, shooting stars... and now she was on the floor, struggling to remember her name, fighting to think of any words to try to call out.

You’re so old, she thought. I guess it’s just your time to go.

She didn’t really want to go, however. Though she couldn’t remember her name, or the names of any of her charges, she could see their faces in her mind, and knew they all needed her, still.

Such wayward girls. But I can help them like I’ve helped others of them in the past. They just need a little tough love, a little discipline... they need to know that somebody cares about them, that somebody loves them, is all.

One of those faces was looking down at her now, her mouth screaming something, but something Meredith couldn’t hear. She saw tears sliding down the dear girl’s face, and longed to reach up and brush them away, as she had for so many others over the last few years of her full and happy life.

But she couldn’t move, or speak, the realization hitting her that she’d probably never be able to again.

Things were getting darker, and the visions of “her” girls in her mind, even as she thought she saw them hovering above her, were starting to blur and fade. As they started to disappear, she reached back for other memories, for the faces of the other girls she’d helped turn into women since she’d opened the halfway house so many years ago.

And she saw them, if only for a flickering moment of remembrance, she did see them... smiling and laughing, sad and crying, angry and tense, but always so full of life and promise. She’d wanted to give something back to the world after her career as an actress had ended, and she believed she had; she believed she’d somehow made a difference to these girls who’d gotten off on the wrong foot in life, and only needed a bit of guidance and acceptance to get back on track.

But it seemed as though every time she thought of someone she’d helped, that memory would melt away from her, and no matter what she did, she couldn’t make it return.

It seemed so unfair.

Others were there now, she saw, or somehow felt, doing things to her arms and her head. She was being lifted, thinking for a moment she might be headed up to be with the Creator of all things, only to settle back down on something soft, yet firm.

Her bedroom disappeared, and with that, her memory of it, too, despite the 20 years she’d spent sleeping there. Cold air hit her face, and then she was in the smallest of rooms, a few people still around her, apparently doing things to her, but nothing she could fathom or care about. Instead, she let herself drift, going back farther, searching for other memories before they were lost to her forever, too.

She’d been an actress, yes. A sexpot... a glittering, triumphant ingénue. People had flocked to see her movies, had fought to be close to her, to be with her around town, and in her bed. She’d obliged as many as she could, loving her life, and the glamour, and her attachments to people and the things that pleased and excited them. And her.

She remembered her countless lovers. Man or woman, it made no difference to her. She saw them, remembering each and every one of them before they disappeared from her mind, too. She remembered how they tasted, how they smelled. She remembered the sounds they made and the sounds they drew out of her as they fucked her, or licked her, or she did the same to them.

It was all so very sweet, and so very hot, to her. The bisexual actor who’d taken her in the bathroom of her estate, her eyes staring into the sink as he thrust into her from behind, both of them crying out in lust and pleasure. Her female stand-in, who’d never been with another woman before, and the way they’d 69’d for an hour on her bed, licking and eating each other until both were spent, and until they’d ended up cuddled in each other’s arms, letting sleep finally overwhelm them.

That woman had cried, too, only in happiness, and Meredith had been only too glad to brush those tears away, as well.

The old tycoon, who’d yelled out in joy as he came inside her, the first time he’d cum in a decade. The waitress who’d gushed all over her face in the bathroom stall of that ritzy restaurant, moaning out her name. The pool boy she’d ridden to a desperate orgasm on her veranda, simply because they’d both needed it so badly that day.

So many happy, exciting, arousing memories. She cherished each of them as she thought of them, and then sobbed inside as they slipped away from her, seemingly forever.

The next thing Meredith knew, she was in a very bright room. It would have hurt her eyes if she’d been able to feel hurt anymore, or if she’d been able to feel anything but the pang of loss of her life and her cherished memories of it. As time went on after that, time, itself, held no meaning for her, nor did the people who appeared to her... some who seemed to know her somehow, and some who didn’t, or didn’t seem to care one way or another.

To Meredith, existence had become an endless expanse of floating... of floating in a white place that gave her nothing but its space. There were people who fed her mouth, yes, but none who could feed her mind, or her soul, to make up for all that she’d lost.

She wanted to go. She didn’t know how or where, but she wanted to go.

And then she arrived.

At first, she was just another “person” in Meredith’s tired life. But as the other sat there, words came back to Meredith; words with real meanings like “beautiful” and “strong” and “understanding”. And the words the other was speaking finally made sense to her, even though her new friend’s mouth never moved as she sat there beside the bed, holding Meredith’s hand.

“You won’t remember Clarissa, Meredith,” the smiling stranger was telling her, “but she certainly remembers you. She knows of the place I own, and the things I can do for other women, if they truly want it. She told me you’d helped her find a life after she’d gotten out of jail, and begged me to see if there was something I could do for you. She told me she thought you deserved better, for services rendered for so many.

“I idolized you when I was younger, you know.”

Meredith didn’t know, but she was so happy to be making sense of anything, to be feeling some connection with the world again, that she didn’t care what this attractive, powerful woman said, as long as she’d just keep saying it.

“It turns out I can do something for you, if you want me to, and if you’ll let me, Meredith. I don’t need your body for that, either... only your mind... and your acceptance. You won’t be you again, as that part of your life is gone now, and there’s nothing either of us can do about it. But I can give you back some of the things you’ve lost, if you decide to let me.

“Do you want that, Meredith?”

Meredith did. She didn’t know what she’d be gaining or losing, but anything she could get back would be more than worth it to her. Though she couldn’t remember what it was, she somehow knew she’d lost so very much, and desperately longed for it to return to her.

So, with every ounce of strength she had left, and with every measure of desire that still remained within her, Meredith struggled, and finally succeeded, in nodding her head, “Yesss....”

The other woman smiled at her then, and whispered, “Very good. I think you will be pleased.”

* * *

The lights in her room came on, and the woman Meredith thought of as “Mistress” entered, followed by a couple and their two young children. She didn’t give it a second’s thought as they stared at her small, porcelain body or her painted, smiling face, oohing and ahhing about how beautiful she looked, or how skilled the craftsman must be who’d created her.

No... her “eyes” were only for the young daughter of the couple, the one who stared with rapt attention at her. With her mind, and for whatever it was worth, Meredith urged the girl to make the proper decisions in her life, and to do the right things to go forward along the path to her own future happiness and well-being.

She smiled inside then, as well as out, when the pretty girl seemed to hear what she was telling her, and nodded.

Nothing else was as important as this, and it thrilled Meredith to be able, one more time, to give something back to the world.

All too soon, Mistress and the others were gone... her small room, and the case in which she eternally stood, going silent and dark.

But that was okay, as now Meredith could let her mind float free once more, and let herself revel in the memories of a life well spent, and so totally enjoyed.

The pool boy was staring at her with needy, hungry eyes again, and it was her duty, and her desire, to help him.