The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doll Parts

By BluejayGS and CG

Part 2

It was still two hours before dusk, the safest time for them to do their work, and rush hour traffic was making her itch with boredom. She wanted to get a few on the assembly line to show the new procurers the finished product before they hit the road for real; they’d need to be out by nine if they were going to have a load of 25 done by dawn, and they wouldn’t be real procurers until they’d made their first doll.

Enough of Detroit. It might not be tapped out, but there were enough procurers working it. She drove over the median and made a U-turn back through Flint towards Lansing. On her way, she saw a young woman screaming into a cell phone and trying to flag someone down to help her with her obviously broken down car. Young, white, properly built, not wearing heels: their meat. “Watch me work,” she told Mel and Lisha as she pulled over next to the young woman and measured her prey. The young woman was wearing a winter coat and blue jeans that likely had sweatpants on underneath, so the aural method would be best this time. Sly clicked her wrench over to that setting and approached the prey. “What seems to be the problem, miss? I’m a mechanic. Maybe I can help you.”

“I- I dunno! It just stopped!” the woman stammered. Sly motioned to her to open up the hood and readied the wrench. As the woman bent over, Sly rested her wrench on the back of the woman’s neck and released a quick-moving tip, leaving a nice pair of headphones on the woman. The woman went stiff with fright, but quickly began to lose focus as the barely audible waves penetrated into her brain, confusing and arousing her. She struggled to get the headphones off and at the same time swing at Sly, but before she could figure out what she really wanted to do, everything faded to the hypnotic melody in her head and she fell to the ground, her eyes rolled up so only the whites were visible.

Chuckling, Sly checked the traffic to make sure no one else had pulled over to help, then scooped the woman up, laid her in the trunk of the Hummer, and climbed back inside. “Not the most fun method, but you rookies need to start slow. Go for audio when you’ve got someone wearing too many clothes, and only from behind. The wrench can get through pants and panties, but not much else.” Sly had to raise her voice as the woman in the trunk began to writhe and moan, trying to get her clothes off. “Stay with your target until they’re naked and got both hands on themselves. That’s phase two, and when they’re there, you can stop worrying they’re gonna break out and move on to the next one.”

She grinned as she noticed that both Mel and Lisha had their hands in their overalls, having discovered just much more sensitive their breasts were now- they wouldn’t need to remove their uniforms to get off. Lisha was already moaning, and Mel followed suit shortly after. Mel reached over the back seat to help their victim take her shirt off, but Sly pulled her back.

“Rookie mistake. The longer it takes for them to get to phase two, the more consciousness they lose. They can’t come until we take off whatever we’ve put on ‘em, but the longer they fumble with their clothes, the less agita you get on the assembly line. Besides, it’s fun to watch them squirm.” Indeed, Sly had to take a quick swipe at her breasts as their victim finally managed to get both pairs of pants down and get her panties out of the way so she could have at her slit. Frenzied with need, she kicked off her shoes and pants and flat-out tore her panties off. “Now you can grab the shirt and clothes. Put ‘em in the bag under your seat. Gimme her wallet. You get to keep what you find on ‘em. This one’s mine, so I get the goods.” She took the money out and put it in one of her pockets, then put the woman’s identification in a manila envelope for Cathy to take care of back at the office.

Only one thing left to do before they could go back out on the road. As their first victim of the day moaned in the trunk, Sly could hear Mel and Lisha getting louder as the entire experience of getting new doll parts soaked in. Mel, as it turned out, was a screamer, loud enough that if the windows hadn’t been made especially thick and tinted, Sly would have worried someone would hear from the road. Lisha was more of a grunter. “Done back there?” Sly asked. “All right. Off we go again.”

One of her favorite hunting grounds was along this road- the back alley loading dock behind a local mall, where mall rats and employees alike went to smoke or nip at their flasks. She waited patiently until she saw something promising- a young blonde in high-heeled boots and a short, loose skirt. Sly grinned a terrifying smile when she subtracted the height of the heels and figured the youngster at 5′6″. She could see in the rearview mirror that Mel had reached the same conclusion, if the line of drool at the corner of Mel’s mouth was enough of a hint. “Okay, kids, keep your hands on your boobs, ‘cause this is an expert move I’m gonna show you. I’ll have her in phase two before I even get back in the car.”

With that promise, she flipped her wrench around, stalked behind the target, covered her mouth with one hand, and jabbed her wrench straight up the girl’s skirt and under her panties, delivering a full-power, high-voltage jolt directly onto the girl’s clit. The girl barely had time to scream before her body seized in pleasure. Sly pulled out her wrench and caught the girl as she fell, then tossed her in the back next to the first victim. The girl’s shirt and bra came flying off before Sly could even close the hatch, and she was moaning almost loudly enough to drown out Mel and Lisha.

“Damn, you even got the skirt up in the air!” Lisha snickered.

“Short skirts are fun,” Sly agreed with a devilish grin. “That don’t happen often, though, but when it does, it’s damn good. That woman’s brain-dead- if she doesn’t end up a doll by the end of the day, she’s just gonna end up a giggling pile of pleasure who can’t even think anymore.” Sly backed up and got ready to head back out on the highway when she noticed a jogger coming up behind them- the right height, and though she seemed to be towards the maximum weight, that could be fixed on the line. She placed a new head on her wrench and waited at the red light for the woman to catch up. “Here’s another expert move for you to learn. Here, those shades help me, not hurt.”

She rolled down the window and stuck the tip out so that it spun out a wild array of colors that hit the woman full in the face. Still, she seemed unaffected, never breaking stride- until the door opened and Sly beckoned her inside with the wrench. Looking suddenly dizzy, she turned inside, completely oblivious to Sly switching out her sunglasses for a pair of color-generating goggles that completely overwhelmed her mind. As her legs stopped churning and started thrusting, Sly passed her back into the trunk for the two new procurers to keep watch on. It didn’t take long for her to strip down into a moaning, sighing heap of molten flesh ready to be molded into a cricket cheerleader.

“You got the hang of it? All right. Your turn now, Mel. Let’s see how you do. Climb up here next to me and holler when you see something nice.”

Mel did so, her transformed mind now a focused radar for 5′6″ white women. She looked around constantly until she locked onto a college student in a sorority sweater driving a blue sports car in the next lane, and found her voice when she got a closer look at the young driver. “Natural blonde! No roots showing! Make her stop!” she shrieked.

Sly made a dismissive hand gesture, as if to say “I got this!” and executed a perfect swoop and squat on the unsuspecting motorist. Mel flew out of the Hummer with a petrified look on her face. “Oh my gosh, are you okay?” she asked through the open window of the woman’s wrecked car.

“You crazy bitch! What were you doing? You could have killed me! You- mmmphooohhh!” the woman screamed, but before she could get too far into her hysterics, Mel covered her mouth with the front end of the wrench, sending erotic signals all through her body from the inside out. As she became overwhelmed, Mel turned the wrench around and let her suck herself into mindless bliss.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a Good Samaritan rushing towards the car and averted disaster with a little bit of slanted truth. “She’s unconscious! Go get help!” When the would-be do-gooder was gone, Mel opened the car door and whisked her victim out of the car, jumped into the Hummer and slammed the door. “Come on, let’s get outta here!” she yelled, tossing her prey into the back of the car and keeping vigil with a wicked smile of pure pride on her face.

“Oral? I know someone who works in Ohio you might like,” Sly said with a grin, but Mel was too busy rewarding herself to hear.

Lisha’s turn came up, and she climbed into the front seat and told Sly to get off at the nearest exit as the clock hit six- the perfect time to catch people coming home from work. They drove around until they found a suburban cul-de-sac, then waited, lurking until one of the pantsuited professionals getting out of one of the shiny new cars matched their blueprint. As soon as Lisha spotted her, she jumped out of the Hummer and grabbed the woman from behind. Her wrench was perfectly seated in the woman’s inseam, and her resistance quickly lessened until she was out cold. Lisha shoved her inside, lining her up next to the other four.

“Pure violence. Oh, Paula’s gonna love you to bits,” Sly said to Lisha. Lisha was too busy to listen.

A little while later, they pulled up to the loading dock with their cargo. Sly got out of the car and bellowed, “THELMA! Get your ass over here!”

“No need to holler,” a sweet voice with a slow Southern drawl called back. The tall woman who appeared to answer Sly’s summons didn’t fit the voice, not with her wide shoulders, sullen face, and unkempt braids. “Thought you’d be in a better mood after takin’ your Hummer out for a spin- least you were ‘fore you left,” Thelma continued. “Y’all have fun?”

“Always fun getting out of this dump. And we got a new order- only single X, but India wrote the book on how to fuck, so I’m sure that’ll make up for the dolls just being cheerleaders. Got something else to show you, too.” She clapped her hands, and Mel and Lisha got out from the back seat.

“Oh, new girls! Welcome to the factory, ladies, make yourselves at home. We don’t stand on ceremony here, you might have noticed!” Thelma said with a warm, dimpled smile. “So what’d you bring me?”

Mel opened the trunk to show her the raw materials, the five women all completely unconscious. Nude, except for the differing hair colors, it was already hard to tell them apart. Thelma reached into the trunk and hauled each one out without any apparent effort, laying them out on the table behind her. “Height and weight all in range, all in good condition- Lord, you should have seen Sin’s last batch, half-starved ‘cause she forgot to bring the truck back, I don’t know what she was thinkin’. Now, let’s get these little gadgets off. Showin’ the new girls the tricks? I know that’s not your style.”

With long, deft fingers, Thelma removed the headphones and goggles off the first and third of Sly’s catches. Both stirred slightly, but before they could come fully awake, the constant stimulation and pleasure caught up with them, and both went stiff in the grip of a powerful orgasm. Thelma dumped each of them into a mold that conformed to their shape, strapped chains onto their arms and legs, and positioned them on the conveyer belt.

“Mmm, and that’s a nice honey glaze on this one,” Thelma continued, taking out Sly’s conquest from the mall. “That can only be a Sly special- you did the short skirt trick for ‘em, didn’t you? So these last two must belong to your girls. Not bad for beginners. This’un was a little roughly handled—” she indicated Lisha’s businesswoman-“but she’ll be fine. Now let me just find- ah, there they are.” She removed the wrench tips that had been left inside the three women so that they could come with the same force as the other two had. While they were still stunned, she dumped them into the molds and chained them the same way she had the others. “And you two just come along and take a set of controls like Sly there has,” she added, motioning Mel and Lisha over to a line of control panels along the conveyer belt. Sly was already seated in front of on, hands moving over the controls with the ease of long practice.

Mel and Lisha figured out the controls quickly, thanks to the memories they’d been given during programming, and started the manufacturing process with their catches. Mel watched as the bodies moved slowly down the line and towards the first station, where each one was scanned and their identity shown on the screen of the control panel, with help from the information taken during their capture. Suddenly, Mel snickered, and Lisha gave her a look. “Sorority queen, all right- and that’s the school I mighta gone to if they’d given me a scholarship,” she explained. “This is better, though.”

Whether it was the scanner’s intrusion or Mel’s voice, the woman in question awakened. Lisha jumped, but Mel didn’t panic. After all, the sign over the control panel reminded her that Consciousness Is The First Step Toward Erasure. And it wasn’t like the woman could get far in her chains; even if she did, she was too worn out from her enthusiastic masturbation to go very far. Instead of worrying, Mel waved to the naked, screaming figure being dragged along the belt in front of her. “Hi, Cammy! Welcome to Ram Manufacturing!” she called cheerfully.

“You- you’re the crazy bitch who wrecked my car! What the hell’s going on here? Let me go!” Cammy screamed. Mel laughed and manipulated Cammy’s chains to dip her ito the cleaning chamber.

“Let’s start off by getting you nice and clean before we get into the real fun,” Mel said in a disturbingly maternal tone. Cammy squirmed, twisting the chains, but she realized that whatever she had done in the past hours had worn her out (and made her pussy ache like it never had before, even after that night with the receiving corps), and she didn’t have the strength to escape her chains. She did let out an impressively ear-piercing scream as she was lowered into the solution; fortunately for her continued health, she closed her mouth before her face went under the surface. When she came up about thirty seconds later, her skin was the same uniform color, with no body hair, scars, markings, tattoos, or makeup. She shrieked in protest, but Mel said, “There, now that you’re all neat, we can move on to the next area.”

“Oh my God. The urban legend about the fuckdoll factories is true! You’ll never get away with it! My dad’s a lawyer, and he knows people on the force. He’ll make sure you get put away until you rot!” Cammy screamed, only growing more frustrated when her captor only replied with a perky whistle and a few tweaks of the lever to turn her around and ensure that she was completely clean before she was swept along to the next station. “Ow! That hurts!” she complained as her body was placed into a box that coated her with a tan spray.

Yet another shriek escaped her when she suddenly found herself upside down so that her already blonde hair could be dipped into some kid of dye that made it the perfect Hollywood blonde. She opened her mouth to register another complaint, but she shut it again when she looked down the line and realized that this wasn’t the normal treatment as she saw the others first shaved bald, then get stamped with wigs of the correct hair color and length. While she was looking away, distracted by the others, and by her glistening tanned legs, she was pulled aside and turned horizontally so that her long blonde hair fell into a headrest that molded it to match the perky flip of the others’, then put back on the line.

A burst of uncontrollable giggling got her attention, and she saw one of the girls in front of her get pulled off the line and placed near the top. “She put out. You just gave a good blow job,” Mel explained as Sly’s conquest from the mall was sent off for finishing.

Cammy might have been a natural blonde, but she was no fool. “So you could mold us in minute, but you want us to surrender first, huh? I’ll bet that makes it easier to put our new brains in. Well, good luck with that! I’m not giving in!” she snarled, and in her rage, she spat at Mel. Mel shrugged, wearing a faint smile, and adjusted the levers to turn Cammy around and thrust her face-first into a scanner that radiated an intense blue light. “Nope, not feeling sleepy yet, or wating to fuck your brains out, or do anything except get out of here and laugh when your whole kinky little operation falls down around your ears.”

Mel just kept smiling, because all Cammy’s proud resistance would lead to was a more obedient and easily wired doll. And she’d been so caught up in screaming abuse at Mel that she hadn’t even noticed that her green eyes were now radiant sapphire blue.

“Oh, oh, let me guess what the next stop is! Is it the fake boobs?”

Mel burst into laughter. Cammy didn’t even recognize her conformity! This was everything she had dreamed it would be! “Yep! Completely pain-free procedure. You’ll wish you’d known about us a few years ago!”

“You’re gonna make them bigger than my head, aren’t you?” Cammy asked, trying to keep a light tone, but sounding calm, almost resigned. Mel just looked back at her, smile growing into a grin, as everything became clear to her. This was the real reason Ram’s wares were so sought after- not because they immediately wiped everything out, or used heavy drugs, but because they gave their captives just enough slack on the rope that they could hang themselves. Once the fact of ther imprisonment became inevitable, and they accepted their fate, their end was only a matter of time. Still smiling, she deftly maneuvered Cammy towards the steam chamber that would fit her into the 120lb mold and make her breasts perfectly shaped D cups.

“I’m almost disappointed. I was already a C to begin with, and you only upped me a little?” Cammy said mockingly. Her body now fit full cheerleader form, and only her face was not the exact same as the other four, but from a distance it would have been hard to tell apart the five women: all the same height, all with blonde hair and bright blue eyes, all with toned bodies, perfect legs, and full breasts. Further ahead on the line, Sly’s three had already become mindless, giggling drones who were either wired or about to be wired, but at least she was ahead of Lisha, who didn’t seem to understand the process and was trying to argue her subject into submission.

She was about to lift Cammy towards the top row for dressing, a process that would subconsciously cause the doll-to-be to accept her role and get into it when she took a closer look at Cammy’s profile and realized that she had Cammy right where she wanted her. She tweaked the controls and set Cammy for the wiring rig as she answered, “Can’t make ‘em too big. You gotta be able to move as a cheerleader, after all.”

Cammy started laughing hysterically. “What? You’re so stupid!” she forced out between giggles. “All you had to do was, hehehe, ask! Like, I was, like, hehehe, a cheerleader for, like, five years!” She giggled again. “Rah, rah, sis boom bah! Gooooo team!” She giggled again at herself, and this time she didn’t stop as her past caught up with her, bringing with it memories of her induction. The soft sucking, the low buzz in her head, and the pleasure she had gotten from the wrench took over, emptying her head of all thoughts, all memories, all intelligence, all free will. The last thing that flicked through her mind was her past as a cheerleader, and the stray thought that she wouldn’t mind doing it again. Nothing more than a giggling broken record, she was sent up to the top chute to be finished. Mel double-checked the final brain scan to make sure the job was done, and satisfaction flooded her when she saw it was. The only activity left in Cammy’s brain came from the jolts of electricity that kept her alive.

Satisfied and pleased with herself, she pushed a button to alert Cathy that Cammy Rogers was dead and another American Pride doll was ready to be finished. Cammy’s body was then lowered into another chamber, where wires snaked into her body to program her brain in new ways. By the time she came out of there, it would only have six functions: Dance, Flaunt, Pose, Smile, Obey, and, most importantly, Fuck. Her nervous system was rewired so that she would only be able to perform in tandem with the others in the collection unless commanded to leave her squad to service a VIP or a player.

The next mold shaped and stamped her face to look exactly like the others, eerily reminiscent of a Barbie doll. Once that was in place, her body was dipped in the finishing solution that would make her skin gleam while at the same time being an unscratchable plastic shell. These cheerleaders would never have their makeup run, especially in the heat of India, and their hair would never be out of line.

The last step was the dressing process. The cricket league had specified the uniform colors and provided specs, so each doll was dressed in bright green short shorts and a matching bra that showed as much cleavage as they could get away with, then slid into white platform boots that went up to their knees. It was a sight that would make professional cheerleaders blush and professional team owners jump for joy (as it had a few times in the past). After a short wait, Lisha’s doll came through the line and was put with the rest.

“Now comes the best part. Quality control,” Sly said with a naughty grin. “You two get to try ‘em out, and we need two more. Carla! Get over here. Paula! You been arrested yet? No? All right, you get over here too. Sit down.” She indicated a row of chairs. Carla and Paula sat down with the ease of long practice. Mel and Lisha joined them. A bell rang, and the five dolls came out on cue, with no way to tell them apart. All five wore the same uniform, puckered up the same cherry lips, tossed the same long platinum hair, batted the same mascara-laden lashes over the same sapphire eyes. “Now that’s what I call red, white, and blue!” she announced proudly as the dolls marched in lockstep across the room. The bell rang again, and the dolls performed a perfectly synchronized striptease that revealed their perfect bodies. When they were completely naked, they lay on their backs and spread their legs.

The rookie procurers had gone into an awestruck trance even before the dolls had taken off the last of their scanty clothing, overpowered both by the dolls’ beauty and by their knowledge that they had made this happen. As the show went on, Paula and Carla also stared with wide eyes and open mouths. Even Sly gave in and let the familiar feeling overwhelm her, falling out of her chair with the others and crawling towards the doll directly in front of her until her face was buried in the doll’s pussy and she was licking away. The doll seized in delight, as did the others, and the rookies were taught what quality control really meant: it wasn’t a test of obedience, or even molding, but of how well the dolls were wired together, and of the vocal tuning. As the dolls moaned in unison, they achieved an umatched, perfect harmony that strengthened the connection among them. Each doll would now dance the same way, walk the same way, talk in the same voice, and- as much as they could- think in the exact same way.

The thrill of success, and the subliminal hum in the dolls’ harmony, was enough to send the procurers over the edge. As busy as their hands were on their breasts, it was not enough, and they squirmed out of their overalls. Quality control was the only time they were able to experience a full orgasm, and the dolls were programmed to give all kinds of pleasure. Each of them came in record time. Overwhelmed by the strength of the sensations, they went absolutely limp, out cold; it was the only time they would sleep, shutting down completely so their bodies could recover from the previous week.

Two hours later, the dolls had all been packed away, and the five procurers awakened again, ready to go back to their programmed roles. Mel and Lisha immediately got back into their overalls and looked over their work one last time, admiring the perfection of the five cheerleaders in their box, then went down to the garage, where plain white vans awaited them with their route assignments. Lisha headed east, towards her native Brooklyn, while Mel drove off to downtown Detroit. Carla dressed carefully, reattaching wires and firming up connections with a detached look on her face, before going back to her wrenches. Paula took her time, watching Sly as they both put their overalls back on, then followed Carla to the warehouse.

Sly rolled her eyes one last time, trying to figure out if there was any way she could get rid of Paula without Paula spilling the beans on their operation, or upper management getting suspicious, and went back to her office.

And meanwhile, at the loading dock, a van pulled up with another ten women ready to become doll parts. Thelma picked up the phone and buzzed Sly. “Jay’s back from the Rockies with another good load,” she reported.

“Excellent,” Sly replied. She riffled through the papers on her desk untils he found the original order, then scribbled a quick note and faxed it over.

Order is proceeding on schedule. They’ll be ready for your season.