The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dollyworld

Julia wakes up in a nightmare. She was a successful college biology professor out for a drink after classes and then she woke up a prisoner, locked away, and being changed into a human doll by one of her worst students. Can she escape before it is too late, or have her days in the classroom ended.

FD, MC, FF, MF, MA, BD

Julia McCloud slowly opened her eyes. The world was gray and it was hard to focus. She had no idea where she was or what had happened. She tried moving her arms to her face and found they were bound to what looked like a gurney. She tried moving her legs and discovered that they too were bound. Julia did the only other thing she could think of and that was cry out. Unfortunately, no one heard her screams or cries for help. Looking down, Julia saw she was covered by a sheet, but under it, she was naked. What had happened? How did she end up like this?

As she lay there alone, Julia tried to recall how she got here, but she did not even know where here was at the moment. She remembered going to The Banyan Tree for an after class drink and running into some students. At 29, Julia was one for the youngest PhDs on the faculty. Tall, slim and in shape, her beauty was only matched by her intelligence and drive. She had a good relationship with most of her students and they flocked to her classes where she was known to be hard but fair.

The drink at the bar, that was all she remembered. Julia did not remember leaving the bar, going home, or coming here. Her mind was blank. As she tested her bindings again, Julia heard a noise as if a door were opening. A light flicked on and she saw her captor.

“Jamie Watson,” Julia cried out, “I don’t know what you did or how you did it, but let me out of here right now.”

Jamie Watson was a senior and in danger of not graduating. In Julia’s mind, she did not deserve a diploma and she was in danger of failing her course. Jamie lived on the family name. The Watson Hall Engineering Center had been donated and named after her grandfather. Jamie saw herself as entitled and made no bones about it. More then one faculty member had felt the wrath of the Watson family over disputes concerning Jamie’s grades. Julia knew that Jamie was incredibly bright and talented, but lazy, and that was a combination she could not stand.

Jamie walked over to where Julia was bound and pulled back the sheet. “We will have to do something about this body before we proceed.” Julia again pulled at the bindings.

“Pull away,” Jamie laughed, “and while you are at it, scream all you want.” Looking down at Julia, she chuckled, you are deep underground at daddy’s estate and no one will find you nor come looking for you.”

Julia tried to parry the comments, “I will be missed.”

“Hardly,” Jamie added. “In fact, your letter of resignation reached the dean this morning. In it, you told him how unfairly you treated me after I rejected your advances, which of course violated the faculty code of conduct.” Jamie laughed, “don’t worry, your resignation saved the dean the problem of rejecting your tenure, which daddy made sure would not happen.”

“Why, why are you doing this to me?” Julia asked waiting for an answer.

Jamie glared at her spitting out, “I am a Watson and you never understood what that means.”

She then wheeled the gurney into a dimly lit hall filled with display cases. As the lights went up, Julia stared in horror as in each case was a lifelike human doll. Each case was labeled.

“What have you done to these people?” Julia, now concerned asked her student.

“Don’t worry professor, they are very much alive, but they are just my playthings. All girls love dolls. Daddy just created a way for me to enjoy that love throughout my life.” As she reached the end of a hall there was an empty case with the title ‘College Professor’ engraved on a brass plate.

“This case will be your new home once we are finished with you.”

Julia screamed, but her scream just made Jamie laugh. “Screaming turns me on professor and I do love to be turned on.”

Jamie walked over to a door and pressed a cyber lock opening it to a lab. Inside were staff members who seemed oblivious to her plight. “These are some of the best scientific and research minds in the world. Of course, they are all a little crazy, have no morals, or ethics, but they are good. As long as daddy pays them and gives them research opportunities, they are happy”. She then looked down, “and professor, you are their latest research opportunity.”

At that moment, an extremely tall woman walked up to the gurney. “I am Dr. Jodi Held; I will lead the team working on you. It will not hurt and in fact, you may find parts of it pleasant, but you must understand resistance is hopeless. I have everything at my disposal and well, as you can see, you don’t even have clothes.”

With that, she turned to Jamie and said, “we have your specifications. the professor here has the makings of a wonderful doll for you to play with for years to come.” Held noted, “given the remote control you want added, it may take a little longer.”

Jamie walked away as Dr. Held signaled to her team. Looking down, she smiled, “and now we begin, but first you must be cleaned up and properly prepared.”

Julia was taken into another room where she was removed from the gurney and bound to a shower table. Her entire body was waxed and then washed. At the same time, someone placed an enema tube up her ass and started a flow of warm solution. When Julia could take no more, she vacated on the floor which was immediately washed and the process started again. The professor was mortified and humiliated.

After three repetitive treatments, her hair was styled and nails were done. “Now”, Dr. Held said, “the real work begins.”

Julia was moved into a chamber where she was bound upright with spreader bars. Once secure, the chamber was sealed and after a few presses on a computer keyboard, small nozzles appeared spraying her body with a thin coating of a specialized clear latex solution. Heat lamps were then activated allowing the latex to dry and the process started over again. It was precise, computer controlled and Julia could do nothing to resist. After three layers of latex, a new set of nozzles sprayed an thin layer of nanobots into the latex. At the same time, a nozzle emerged from the floor and ceiling, one penetrated her ass, while another her throat. Once in place, a solution was released through each delivering nanobots internally to her system. The heat lamps activated the bots.

The process continued for the next fours hours. Throughout it all, Julia was unable to move. Dr Held explained that their revolutionary process allowed the skin captured under the latex to actually breathe as the material and skin’s surface formed a bond through which the nanobots would pass. “Unfortunately for you,Professor, the bonding process cannot be reveresed.”

Once her body was encased, the team moved to work on Julia’s face. This was a much more delicate procedure, much of it done by hand, but when complete, what was before the team was a life like human doll coated in a playable latex coating. When Julia saw herself, she wanted to scream, but could not move her lips as they were stiff under the latex material.

Dr. Held had the lifelike doll placed back on the gurney. There was no need to strap Julia down, as she could not move. Now, she was wheeled into an isolation room where Dr Held showed her an IV and made a big deal about how it would open Julia’s mind to her new existence. With a little dramatic flair, she started the line in Julia’s arm easily penetrating the latex. Opening the drip, she watched as Julia’s eyes glazed over and she slipped away into a drug induced trance.

“She is now ready for programming,” Dr Held said. I want two programs a day introduced until all six have been embedded and tested. At night, she is to wear a visor. The nanos will keep her eyes wide open until we tell them she can sleep. With that Jodi Held left the room and Julia in the hands of her staff.

A week later Dr. Held brought Julia out of the trance, ran some quick tests and then called for Jamie to enter the lab. “I think you will like the new doll created for you. The remote seems to function perfectly.”

Julia could see and hear what was going on, but she could not move. She felt Jamie’s hands tracking her flesh. “I love the fee, it makes the doll so lifelike.” She then traced a finger around Julia’s nipples and watched as they hardened. “Oh, I love the lifelike responses.” Dr. Held looked at Jamie almost shaking her head. “My Dear, they are lifelike responses as this is a living doll. Please try to remember that fact.”

She continued. “Well remember, Jamie, your professor can feel it as her body responds; however, Julia just cannot do anything about it.” Jamie, lightly pinched Julia’s left nipple and saw her muscles quiver. “You are right,” Jamie replied, “the professor seems to feel the physical sensations and may I say seems to enjoy all the attention.”

From the gurney, Julia looked up at her student. She could not move, but she could think. She was helpless, imprisoned here for who knows how long. When her nipple was touched, she felt arousal, when it was lightly pitched, she felt her muscles quiver. She did not want to show any reaction, but she could not help it.

Dr Held now showed Jamie a remote and after explaining its functions, she handed it to her client. Jamie smiled down at Julia, “now we will have some fun.” She then showed her the remote and the control tabs. “Well professor, I am sure your scientific mind is impressed by the technology. Just consider yourself a part of one large scientific experiment.”

Jamie pointed out the controls as Julia could do nothing but watch.

“Look, here is a type of doll tab with drop downs. My, look at the choices we have: Party Doll, Vamp Doll, Goth Doll, Bimbo Doll, Baby Doll, and of course Fetish Doll.”

Looking to the screen, Jamie showed another series of drop downs under Fetish Doll. Laughing, it seems you have so many embedded fetishes: anal, bondage, lactation, exhibitionism, voyerism, oral fixation and OMG—beastialty.” Jamie grinned, “and what kind of animals do you like professor?” Mocking her, she continued, “I should have known given you are a biology professor.”

She continued her tour of the remote mocking Julia the entire time. “Look, here is a voice control button, I wonder how that works.” With great fanfare, Jamie activated the button and simply stated “professor stand up.”

Immediately and to her dismay, Julia felt her body sitting up on the gurney and then placing her legs over the side, standing up. She wanted to scream, but could not. Her brain was trying to sort out how this was possible. At the same time, her student was smiling.

“Wow, now that is cool.” Jamie then said kneel. Julia felt herself falling to her knees. She wanted to cry, but tears were controlled by Jamie. Without hesitation, Jamie looked at her kneeling professor and said, “urinate” and Julia immediately felt her bladder release and urine flow into a puddle between her knees.

Jamie almost squealed at the humiliation she was inflicting. “OMG, a lifelike doll that even wets itself.” She looked at Julia, “bad dolly, look at the mess you made.” She then had Julia lay back on the gurney where she was diapered and dressed in baby doll clothes. “We are going to have such fun together.”

Jamie had her professor-doll follow her into another room. Julia was screaming in her mind. Although being dressed like this was humiliating, being diapered somehow aroused her. Julia’s mind cursed Dr Held quickly rationalizing this was another sick fetish embedded in her mind.

In the room, Julia recognized a set designed to look like a classroom. When Jamie said, “please students take you seats,” Julia could not stop her body from sitting down. Julia then began quizzing the various students who were all various dolls she had transformed earlier. The questions were easy math problems. Julia watched the other dolls struggle with answers, but was not interested in the math and more in how Jamie was doing this. Then it came to her turn, “new student Julia, what is 9+5?”

Julia was almost insulted at being given such a question, but when she went to answer the question nothing came out. She never saw Julia toy with her controller reducing her Intelligence to that of a 2d grade student. Suddenly, Julia’s mind was overwhelmed, she was in a new class, with new students and a mean teacher. Julia began crying and the other student-dolls began laughing. When Jamie walked up to Julia and said that she would never get into college when she grew up, Julia nodded.

When class was over, Julia was handed a bottle, which she immediately picked up and sucked from. Again, it humiliated her, but it was her only source of nourishment. She did it naturally, clearly another trigger. Jamie watched her former professor sucking and commented on what a “good girl” she was becoming. Julia smiled and when Jamie returned her intelligence to a normal level, her mind again screamed in revolt. Soon in her room while laying on her gurney, Julia had to use the bathroom. Unable to move or speak without permission, Julia did what any baby would do, she soiled her diaper. Laying there in a soiled diaper was more humiliating then anything that had happened to date. When an attendant came in and checked her, she was changed, but not before Jamie came in and said they would have to work on potty training.

The following day, Julia again was in her display case, this time dressed as a college professor. Whenever the attendants ‘put her away,’ she would be dressed in the outfit depicting the character she represented. In this case, is was a professor. Jamie walked by and looking at Julia mentioned that she was having a party that evening and many of her classmates were coming. She afford, " you professor will attend and be our entertainment.”

By 5pm, attendants had come and dressed Julia for the evening. Jamie had given specific instructions. She was in sexy lingerie, a black cocktail dress and stiletto heals. She was a far cry from her normal professorial garb. When Jamie saw her, she smiled. “I am sure the class will have some fun with you tonight.”

At 7pm, the first guests arrived and soon the party was in full swing at the estate. Jamie was the center of attention, which is what she liked. At 8pm, after drinks had flowed, she got everyone’s attention.

“As you know, my family’s company works on robotics and artificial intelligence. So for tonight’s entertainment, I though I would show you my latest invention. She paused for effect, “I have created an exact double of Professor Julia McCloud. She is a life size robotic doll responding to both voice control and a digital remote. Julia will circulate and entertain in any way you desire.”

With that, a door opened and Julia walked out immediately recognizing many of her students. There was laughter, the occasional OMG and then comments about her being so real looking. To get the party started, Jamie called Jason Zara, a member of the football team forward. As he got next to Julia, Jamie used the remote to increase the doll’s arousal and desire for the young college student. Before Jason could react, Julia had grabbed him and locked her latex covered lips over his. When her tongue shot into his mouth, Jason’s eyes bulged. He was not expecting that. When Julia’s hand dropped between his legs, he yelped. The students watching roared. Finally, Jamie hit pause commenting, “professor, I see you have taken a liking to your students.” Julia felt her head nodding up and down.

Julia could hardly control her arousal, which of course was impossible given the remote. She could feel herself getting wet and all of those eyes on her as she massaged Jason’s cock through his pants just aroused her even more. She knew it was an embedded fetish, but could do nothing but enjoy the sensations.

One of the older students in her class, Claire Grady called out, “does the professor swing both ways?” Jamie laughed, “well, Claire, if you come up here maybe we can find out. Claire walked up by Jamie. She was tall, about 23 and beautiful. Claire was also a lesbian. Jamie pressed a few menu buttons and as Claire sat down, Julia found herself walking over and kneeling between her thighs. Julia could not control her hands as they moved under Claire’s skirt, nor could she stop them as she pulled the student’s panty down and left it on the floor. Suddenly, Julia felt a surge of arousal. Claire’s pussy seemed beautiful and wanting and without thinking, Julia found her face buried in the wetness. Claire looked surprised at the doll’s reaction.

“OMG,” Claire yelled while looking at Julia, “your doll is so lifelike and real. Her tongue feels incredible.” With that she just leaned her head back and moaned, shutting her eyes and enjoying what was happening. The audience was transfixed. Given the amount of alcohol consumed, none of them objected to what had turned into a sex show. Julia, for her part, was helpless totally under the control of Jamie and could not stop her mouth from pleasuring the coed. Even more than that, Jamie had used the arousal level so as Julia pleasured Claire, she herself was subjected to immense pleasure causing her to moan loudly in the student’s pussy.

Once Claire came, she looked to Jamie. “I want one, no matter the cost, I want one.”

Jamie laughed, “Claire dear, my doll is not for sale, besides they would be prohibitively expensive.”

Without blinking an eye Claire simply said, “my daddy will get me whatever I want.”

Jamie now took Julia off to a side room where guests were invited to use her in any way they wanted. Julia found herself astride a young male, his cock buried deep in her pussy. As she rode him, hands behind her pushed her body forward. She also felt someone playing with her ass. Julia’s mind screamed no, but her ass opened and was penetrated by a cock for the first time. There was momentary pain, but then the nanos kicked in and there was pleasure. When she opened her eyes another student’s cock was right in front of her eyes. Opening her mouth as expected, Julia took it. Her ass, pussy and mouth worked together to provide pleasure to the party crowd. Jamie watched and toyed with the controls until all three students shot their seed deep into the former professor’s body. Julia lay there and as everyone watched a large orgasm sweep through her. Cum dribbled from her ass and pussy and a drop was seen on her lips.

Claire commented, “well it looks like someone will have to clean up your doll.” Jamie nodded and looked into her face, “are you volunteering?”

“I get cleaned, I don’t clean,” Claire growled at Jamie, “don’t confuse the two.”

As the party died down, Julia was taken back into the basement labs and display area and cleaned up. She had never been fucked so much in her life. Her pussy was tender and her ass was sore. He stomach contained the semen of untold students. She wanted to cry; she wanted to scream, but she just lay there with a small gin on her face as her body was washed out. She was dried, dressed and then put back in the display case. Someone hit ‘off’ on her controller and Julia shut her eyes falling into a deep slumber.

In the morning, Jamie activated her doll and Julia could hear, but not respond. “Well, last night’s party was a hit and everyone loved you.” Continuing, Jamie said, “now, I know this is crazy, but I think we need a classroom and some students if you are going to be the professor, don’t you?”

At noon, Julia, dressed professionally, was sitting in the corner like a good doll when the doorbell rang. In walked Claire, her roommate Jess, and another friend who Julia did not know.

Claire saw Julia sitting there and laughed, “do you believe me now Jess, there is the full size life-like doll that I told you about.”

Jess and Margie walked over examining Julia, “wow, this is freaky, it looks just like the professor.”

Jamie laughed, “well, she is life-like in so many ways as Claire saw last night.” She looked at the three girls, would you like lunch now?”

Unbeknown to her new guests were Jamie’s plans for them. As they were sitting there, the car they arrived in was driven to the train station and parked. Emails were sent announcing a foray into the city and suitcases were packed and removed from their rooms. These three were the first members of Jamie’s newest class; they just did not know it yet.

Jamie looked at Claire and remembered her arrogance the previous night. Smiling, she thought to herself, everyone needs to learn a lesson. Of course when drinks were served, the girls could not resist. Before they were finished half of their salad, they were nodding off. Jamie smiled, called her staff and had them all moved to Dr Held’s lab. Dr Held was expecting two patients. The third surprised her, but she quickly made accommodations. By the time the girls woke up, they were naked and in the same chamber that originally held Julia, laying on gurneys.

“Ahh, I see you are awake, good, we can begin,” Dr Held laughed, but first you must be cleaned up. One by one the students were wheeled into the cleansing room where their bodies were washed, waxed and buffed. At the same time, each ass received a nozzle which internally washed and cleansed their anal passages. Humiliated, the girls screamed much to Jamie’s amusement.

When they were brought back to the chamber each was hung suspended from the ceiling with spreader bars keeping them open. Jamie walked in and stood in front of Claire.

“You showed great interest in to dolly process last night and ended up insulting me. So, today, you get to experience the process first hand. When we are done, you will be an eager “cleaner” of any one I designate.”

Claire tried the “you are mad, let us go” scream, but it had no effect. Her companions were paralyzed with fear.

One by one, the coeds were positioned in the chamber under the watchful eyes of Dr Held. Once she was satisfied, the chamber was sealed and after a few presses on a computer keyboard, small nozzles appeared spraying their bodies with a thin coating of a specialized clear latex solution. Heat lamps were then activated allowing the latex to dry and the process started over again. It was precise, computer controlled and Claire and her friends could do nothing to resist. After three layers of latex, a new set of nozzles sprayed an thin layer of nanobots into the latex. At the same time, a nozzle emerged from the floor and ceiling, one penetrated their ass, while another their throats. Once in place, a solution was released through each delivering nanobots internally to their system. The heat lamps the activated the bots.

In a few hours the process was complete, the new dolls were taken down and sent for programming.

Two Months Later

Jamie escorted the new associate dean for the arts through her estate discussing a family donation. As a new grad, Jamie controlled how much money her family gave each year. Sipping a martini, Paula McGee could not believe she was pandering to this brat, but money was money. When Jamie offered to show her the subterranean labs, she had to follow along. After a quick tour, Jamie opened a door to a long hallway mentioning, “given your interest in the arts, you might enjoy this collection.”

Walking through the door Paula saw a long line of lit display cases each containing what looked like a life-like doll. She was intrigued at the details displayed, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Julia and the three coeds each in their own case. She looked to Jamie, “isn’t that?” As she said the words, she suddenly felt very dizzy and dropped to her knees. “Yes, Dean McGee. It is the professor and some of her students.” Smiling, she added, “it is time our little school had a Dean.” The last thing Paula saw was an empty display case with a newly engraved brass plate saying University Dean.