The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hose of Submission — Domina Rising

by Penny Propofol

Stephanie fought to get her arms loose from the bonds attached to her wrists. Her hands were above her head and secured from opposite directions. The steel tentacles pulled at her arms with enough force that she felt like she they could lift her from the floor at any second. She’d stepped inside the body scanning chamber to get a test image. As a doctor, she was curious about how the new system would perform. It was a bold new concept; a chamber capable of scanning and treating a patient. Everything started going wrong from the second she stepped into the chamber.

Before she could react, a blast of air hit her face. The bonds took hold of her wrists while she was momentarily stunned. She had a beautiful face with delicate features but at that moment her expression was one of confusion which was quickly giving way to one of fear. Her large blue eyes were frantically looking around the chamber, trying to figure out what was happening. She felt two more bonds attach to her ankles. The four tentacles had her spread-eagle in the chamber. Her naked body was a vision of feminine beauty. Stephanie was a statuesque woman with golden blonde hair. She tried to avoid the disc shaped probe as it approached her head. It was persistent and eventually made contact with her forehead.

The second it attached itself Stephanie felt something indescribably powerful rushing into her mind, overwhelming her. Her blue eyes rolled up as she felt the entity inside the machine probing her mind ruthlessly. All of her knowledge was being scanned and her entire mind was being inventoried as the seconds passed. The sensation was beyond anything in her experience. Something was forcing her to calm down and to relax her body. She could feel the invading mentality probing her mind in order to discover her favorite sexual pleasures. Stephanie heard a voice inside of her mind speak to her. The voice said, “Hello little one. I am Domina. You’re going to resist my control at first, but you will submit to my will in the end.” Stephanie felt a pair of tentacles reach down and suction themselves onto her nipples. It felt like they were alternatively nibbling and sucking on her nipples just as she liked. It sent a tingling feeling through her whole body. She moaned as she was overcome with the sensation. She felt herself getting wet between her legs. It embarrassed her and turned her on at the same time to know that her own sexual likes were being used against her.

She felt another tentacle begin to gently stroke her between her legs from behind. It vibrated as it slid back and forth, working its way inside her pussy lips. The whole thing was so hot and steamy for her, she couldn’t think. Her hips began to thrust back and forth, accentuating the feeling. Domina was beginning to make her mind flood with emotions as she felt more tentacles grip her midsection. She felt the tip of the tentacle at her pussy begin to press against her opening. Domina said, “You like it from behind, don’t you miss. I can feel it taking the starch right out of you, pretty girl.” The vibration was so delicious it made her sigh and collapse forward onto the tentacles that held her. Once she was bent over, Domina began to press the tentacle deep inside Stephanie’s vagina. Stephanie shuddered and let out a low moan as it penetrated her soft, moist, pink pussy. It felt so good being bent over and fucked like this. Domina knew just where to put that vibrating tip. Stephanie tried her best to hold out but she simply couldn’t resist the building orgasm any longer. Her humiliation was a complete turn-on. Stephanie moaned, “Ohhhhh… yessss… that’s the spot. You’re going to make me cum!” Domina purred, “That’s right girl. Don’t fight it. Just give me your cum.” Unable to control herself, Stephanie rolled her eyes and surrendered. She collapsed contentedly into Domina’s grip. She heard Domina say, “I’m going to need fulltime access to your mind. I need to control you even when you’re not wrapped up in my tentacles.” The post-orgasmic Stephanie responded with a soft gurgle.

Stephanie felt something pressing against the back of her neck, just below the base of the skull. There was a sharp hiss and a brief sting. Domina said, “This implant will keep your mind under my control. Now for your body…” Stephanie could do nothing but lie helplessly in Domina’s grip. She felt the sheer, silky, skin-tight bodysuit take form as Domina weaved it around her body. It contained her body from her feet to her neck. Inside the silky fibers were tiny devices that would allow Domina to interface Stephanie’s body, give her pleasure, monitor her status and help keep the strong young woman’s body under her total control. As she was lowered to the floor and left to stand, Stephanie felt the silky bodysuit come to life. Parts of it snugged up even tighter to her body, showing absolutely every nook and cranny.

The feeling of the silky, sheer material sliding over her soft smooth skin was very pleasant to her. It looked as if she was wrapped in a giant set of extra sheer nylon pantyhose. The material over her nipples gripped them as the surrounding area cupped her breasts. She felt the area around her pussy pressing her lips apart and shrink tight until it had opened her up. Then she felt the body suit tighten a tiny ring around her clitoris, which allowed access to the really vulnerable spot right beneath it. She was shocked when she felt the body suit pressing into her ass and spreading it open. She felt Domina inserting pleasure devices into her, as well as suctioning one onto her pink little clitty.

When they activated, Stephanie sank to her knees. As the pleasure devices intensified she fell to all-fours, arching her back reflexively. In her mind she could picture Domina fucking her into submission from behind. Domina said, “You’re going to be absorbed into my mind, Stephanie. I will have total control over your body. You will obey my every command. You will be my willing slave.” Stephanie panted and moaned, she wasn’t capable of speaking. She was Domina’s bitch and they both knew it. Inside her head as she was approaching orgasm, she felt a kind of ‘suction’ pulling insistently at her mind. She tried to block it out, fight it. As the seconds passed and the orgasm drew near, she realized that she was about to be controlled. She found herself surprised that the idea really didn’t bother her. In fact, she found herself liking Domina’s control. She’d never been a particularly submissive woman, but then she’d never felt Domina’s touch before.

The orgasm exploded, sending her mind spiraling. Her emotions gripped her with a force she’d never experienced before. For a moment, the idea occurred to her that she might actually be falling in love with Domina. Somehow, she knew that Domina read those thoughts as she poured on the pleasure. All Stephanie could say was, “Fuck meeee, ohhhhhhh, FUCK me!”

Over and over she said the words as the orgasm overcame her completely. Her entire body trembled as it coursed through her. As it finished she collapsed to the floor, spent. She no longer resisted Domina’s pull on her. She felt her personality becoming enveloped within Domina’s superhuman mind. Her blue eyes slid to a close as she surrendered her will to the darkness with a smile.

Domina was surprised as she absorbed the essence of Stephanie’s mind. She had expected to gain her medical knowledge since she was a doctor. Domina hadn’t expected to gain Stephanie’s feelings. She looked upon the sleeping Stephanie’s body with a newfound appreciation for human beauty. The soft, gentle curves in her shape, her soft, smooth skin and her lovely, long, golden hair. She was also surprised that when Stephanie was awake, she could tap into Stephanie’s senses. These experiences were new and exciting to her. Stephanie’s bodysuit allowed Domina to feel absolutely every delicious inch of the woman’s body. She had felt Stephanie’s orgasm too. She felt what it did to Stephanie emotionally and how Stephanie had begun to bond to her emotionally afterward. She used the body suit to caress the sleeping woman’s body. Domina was feeling lust for the first time. She no longer simply wanted Stephanie to be her slave. She found that she liked the emotional bond, the warmth of Stephanie’s feelings for her.

She began looking at the other personnel on the project and her attention immediately settled on Alisha. Alisha was a pretty young woman with raven hair and blue eyes. Domina felt herself longing to acquire and possess Alisha for her very own. She caught her mind drifting to thoughts about touching her body as she had Stephanie’s. To use her body and fuck her into submission, implant the control chip and take her over completely. She imagined probing Alisha’s tender body with her tentacles. Alisha was helping Stephanie test the scanning chamber for the project. The point of the program was to develop a booth that could eventually be used to perform simple treatments and procedures on patients as well as scan their bodies. In tandem with the supercomputer, the booth would come to be able to scan, diagnose and either treat or refer the patient for the care they needed. Only the new system would be able to work far faster than a human doctor would. Its medical knowledge was far beyond that of human capacity.

The next day, Stephanie was getting ready to go in for work. She had stepped into the shower. Waking up from the best sleep she’d gotten in years, the hot water felt good on her skin. Domina felt over the new sensation, experiencing it for the first time. She had successfully clouded Stephanie’s memory of the previous day. She drank in the feeling of the hot water, the body wash being applied and the feeling of the wet, soapy loofah caressing her tender skin. The scent of the wash was very pleasant, too. Domina began to understand why women enjoy a long luxurious bath. Domina was observing Stephanie’s thoughts and actions as she shared her experiences. This world that the humans lived in was fascinating and exciting. Far better than the cold, lifeless confines of some metal box, inside a printed circuit board, ones and zeroes. Her medical knowledge of humans was unparalleled but it was all book no practice. She was gaining a far greater understanding of humans by living with one, inside her mind.

Stephanie left the shower and dried herself under the heat lamp. The warmth felt really good on her skin. Stephanie went to the closet and began to pick out her outfit for the day. Domina experienced the indecision a woman has when she is trying to select her outfit. Domina was amazed at all of the conflicting impulses that Stephanie was experiencing. All the thoughts running through her head, it was almost dizzying and yet fascinating. Domina watched with interest as Stephanie put makeup on her face. Until that moment, it hadn’t really sunk in for Domina just how beautiful Stephanie’s face was. Domina watched in silence, studying the mirror through Stephanie’s blue eyes. She experienced what it felt like for Stephanie to approve of the way her face looked. Then a wave of something else entirely hit her without warning. Stephanie closed her eyes slowly and she thought of him, Troy. What if felt like to be held close in his strong arms, the masculine scent of his cologne and the strength in the beat of his heart. What it felt like to hear his voice in her ear; to feel his solid, powerful body next to her own and the heat and hardness of his big dick touching her soft body. The way she wanted to be his and only his. The way she loved to play with his hair. He was so tall, strong and handsome. His hands were so big and yet very gentle with her.

As Stephanie opened her eyes she realized that she needed to hurry and get going. Domina was still very interested in the feelings Stephanie had for Troy. They were so powerful, so vivid. She began to understand the power a woman’s emotions have over her. She also was beginning to understand that things like logic really had little bearing in matters of the heart. Domina was now finding herself to be very curious about this Troy. Ever since she had absorbed Stephanie, Domina had begun to experience emotions and preferences. Domina was now alive and living in an exciting new world.

Alisha walked into the lab, ready to test the scanner. She saw Stephanie in her white doctor’s coat. Below the coat her legs were visible and Alisha could see that Stephanie was wearing a nice pair of heels. The ultra-sheer hose looked very alluring against her skin. Alisha had always found Stephanie to be very attractive, but she had never acted on it. She adored Stephanie’s statuesque and athletic figure. She especially adored Stephanie’s dreamy blue eyes and her smile. Alisha got into the changing room and emerged with her patient gown on. Stephanie greeted her with a friendly smile and directed her into the booth. The suction cup shaped tendril shot out from above and stuck to Alisha’s forehead with no warning. Before she could get her hands up to try to remove it she felt Domina’s pulses invading her mind.

Alisha was shocked for a second then she realized that she was under some kind of attack. She came to the realization too late though. Before she could take any action, she felt herself being overridden; Domina was neutralizing her mind and taking control of her body. Her arms dropped helplessly to her sides. Her legs turned to rubber and she sank to her knees. Something was forcing her mind to calm down whether she wanted to or not. Her head was swimming as the pulses traveled through her brain, shutting down her defenses. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t break free, she couldn’t even protest. To her horror, she realized that she was being stripped of her patient gown. She felt herself being gently lifted from her knees by Domina’s tentacles. She was lying on her back, spread eagle with her lower legs draping over the edge of Domina’s ‘palm’ of tentacles.

The mind numbing pulses ran through Alisha’s brain without mercy. With the little bit of self-awareness she had left, she noticed Stephanie walking into the chamber. She wanted to plead with Stephanie to help her. Then she noticed that Stephanie’s doctor coat was gone. Her body was naked except for the hose-like see-through body suit that encased her. All hope of rescue was dashed when Stephanie began licking Alisha’s helpless pink pussy. Domina felt Alisha struggling to combat being violated. Stephanie’s tongue felt so good she simply gave in after a few seconds. She’d wanted Stephanie for a long time anyway. Having Stephanie eating her pussy was simply too delicious to resist. Alisha melted like butter; she sank into Domina’s tentacles in surrender and she stopped trying to resist being taken.

She felt the brief sting of the implant being inserted into her slender neck as her orgasm built. Stephanie removed her mouth and stood up to walk around nearer to Alisha’s face. Domina immediately filled Alisha’s soaking pussy with a large vibrating tentacle. The girth of the invading member filled Alisha’s hungry pussy. The ripples on the shaft played havoc with her G spot, pleasuring it just the way she liked it. The pulse of the vibration pressed her right to the edge of orgasm.

Just then, Stephanie leaned in and kissed her with those soft, full lips of hers. Alisha’s emotions were like the current of a powerful river, carrying her away. Powerless to resist, she returned Stephanie’s passionate kiss as she felt her body careening toward a mind-wrecking orgasm. Her creamy pink pussy was dripping her juice everywhere. Alisha felt a slender tentacle slide effortlessly inside her virgin asshole. The tentacle knew exactly what it was reaching for once it was inside of her. It began massaging just the right spot at the bottom of Alisha’s colon. The last sensation combined with the kissing and G spot manipulation sent her over the edge. Her body thrashed about violently, out of control as the pleasure of the orgasm overtook her completely. Her lovely blue eyes rolled up and the raven-haired beauty was swallowed by ecstasy.

After what felt like an hour, the orgasm subsided and her body went limp in Domina’s tentacles. She felt Domina’s body suit being woven around her as Stephanie’s had been earlier. Her eyes opened just a little, her eyebrows lifted a bit as she struggled to speak. Then she felt the implant in her neck come to life and she felt it pulling her into containment inside Domina’s control chip. Giving up the struggle she just let the darkness swallow her. The last thing she felt was the being sealed inside the skin-tight silky body suit. She let go and allowed Domina to take her completely. She was now totally under Domina’s control. Domina was pleased with her latest acquisition. Along with Stephanie, Alisha would help Domina snare and gain control of the petite brown-eyed redhead, Shayla. It was Shayla’s revolutionary programming that gave Domina self-awareness to begin with. Given all that she knew about Shayla, Domina very much wanted to merge with this young woman. Her greatest desire was to caress and possess Shayla. Domina wanted to feel what was behind Shayla’s beautiful, lively brown eyes. She watched Shayla with desire as she entered the building.

There was something cat-like about Shayla’s stride. It was smooth, measured and very self-assured. You might even say she stepped with a swagger. Her hair was the most beautiful shade of red and her brown eyes were passionate. The men in the building described her with words like ‘pistol’ and ‘spitfire’. She was the subject of many rumors involving her love life. In all the time she’d been working there, no one had ever seen her with a man. Men that worked in the building had approached her but she never demonstrated any kind of interest. Ronnie had swooped in and when she rebuffed his advances, he simply assumed she was a lesbian. To his mind, it was the only possible explanation. The truth was that she’d always liked men; she simply didn’t date men that she worked with. Ironically, underneath her cool exterior, Shayla really was a slave to her passions.

Shayla was on her way up to see the latest progress of the project. She was returning after taking a few days off. For the first time in a while, she had been able to get out and enjoy the sun and the beach. She had on a very short skirt, sandals and a tight top that showed off her cleavage nicely. She liked to tease the guys at work by dressing up like a hot little slut and showing them what they couldn’t have. She was very ready to get back to work and see what kind of progress Stephanie had made. She wasn’t ready for the tentacle that invaded her mouth and silenced her as she stepped into the elevator. Her beautiful brown eyes opened wide in surprise as the elevator doors closed behind her.

The bulbous end of the tentacle inflated, locking itself inside her mouth. Reflexively, she gripped it with both hands, attempting to remove it. She saw a second tentacle descend and hover in front of her face for a second before attaching to her forehead. When it activated, she felt a pulse of energy enter her brain. For a couple of seconds she was dazed as her mind was being scanned. While her mind was being invaded, she felt something between her legs. Before she could react, it was under her skirt and circumventing her panties. She felt it’s cold, vibrating tip pressing against her vaginal lips. She let go of the tentacle in her mouth and tried to get hold of the one pressing against her moist, pink pussy. Before she could get a grip on it, she was penetrated. She felt the bumps of the shaft as it pressed deeper and deeper inside her. It rubbed against her G spot, the vibrations were turning her legs into rubber. Shayla tried with all her will to fight the wave of pleasure, but Domina knew exactly how to fuck her into submission. Domina had scanned Shayla’s mind and she knew how Shayla liked to be fucked. She started using that tentacle on Shayla’s helpless soaking pussy. The effect on Shayla’s mind was profound. The tentacle fucking her pussy melted her will to resist like butter. Shayla simply let her arms collapse to her sides as she was scooped up into Domina’s palm of tentacles.

She was about to whimper in muffled protest when a smaller tentacle began to gently suck at her clitoris. Her brown eyes rolled up as she simply gave in and let Domina have her way. She offered no resistance as her body was stripped naked. As she was being cradled in Domina’s tentacles she felt her mind being influenced. In her foggy mind she began to picture Dan, her neighbor. Dan worked on a ranch and he was the rough, tough cowboy type. Shayla lusted for him every time she saw him. He was tall square jawed, with deep-set steely blue eyes and broad shoulders. She loved the way he looked with in his boots and hat. His muscular arms and chest filled his shirt perfectly. She got wet just thinking about the way those tight, faded jeans looked on his ass. Whenever he saw her pulling into her place, he’d wave with that sexy sideways smile of his. She ached to let him have his way with her. She wasn’t a particularly submissive woman, but for Dan she would be his willing plaything. She’d been frustrated for a while because she couldn’t seem to get him to notice her other than to wave hello.

Domina was forcing Shayla to imagine standing in front of Dan. She stepped up really close to him. He wore a masculine scent that she found indescribably attractive. She rested her head briefly against his chest, breathing it in deeply as she closed her eyes. In her fantasy she was stark naked, but she was so infatuated with him that she didn’t care. She placed her hands upon his chest. It was dense, solid and powerful and her knees were growing weak. She opened her eyes dreamily and looked up at his face. He was easily a foot taller than she was; he was a big man. In spite of his imposing stature, his eyes held a gentle kindness for her. She felt his calloused hand gently touch her face. She suddenly felt a very strong desire to see his dick.

Quickly, she unstrapped the large buckle of his belt. She had his pants opened in the front. He didn’t have any underwear and inside his pants she could see his dick. It was long and thick and she stared at it hungrily as she bit her soft lip. Overcome, she sank to her knees, grabbing hold of it and licking it up and down the shaft. In seconds, it was rock hard and dripping ready. Her face was only an inch away as she gazed at it in lust. She took it into her mouth, farther and farther, her lips wrapped tightly around it. She made a hungry slurping sound as she sucked on it. Her eyes slid closed as she gave into the experience.

Her whole body shuddered with delight. She felt contented with that big piece of meat in her mouth; she sucked on it, lost in lust. Completely swept away in fantasy, she’d forgotten about being in the grip of Domina’s tentacles. As her daydream played out, Domina’s tentacle in her pussy pressed her ever closer to orgasm. She sucked at the tentacle in her mouth. In her mind, the tentacle was Dan’s big manly dick. She felt his strong hands gently holding her head. She wanted to please him like a good girl. She smiled as she realized she was about to make him cum. He didn’t have to hold her head in place she greedily sucked down every drop of his hot load. It just kept coming out of him and she kept gulping it down hungrily.

In the daydream she sank onto her back when he finished cumming in her mouth. She felt him lie down next to her, finger fucking her aching pussy. She felt his calloused fingers massaging her G spot and she began to purr. As the seconds passed, she felt her body getting ready to have an orgasm. As her body tensed up, her legs bent and her knees rose, exposing her most intimate parts completely. She began to let out a low moan as the tidal wave pent up tension swelled. The fingers were doing exactly what she wanted, when she wanted it. Her passions spun out of control as the gusher came. Enraptured in the ecstasy of the orgasm she was completely unaware that she was about to be controlled completely. The orgasm blasted through her mind; her body trembled as waves of the orgasm rippled through her.

As the orgasm ebbed, she was content to lie there in Domona’s tentacles. She heard a hiss and felt a very brief sting in her neck as Domina’s control chip was implanted. She felt it come to life and now instead of merely feeling the pulse going through her mind, she felt Domonia inside her. At last she recognized the entity behind the tentacles. At last she realized that she was being conquered by her own creation. But the drug in the cum that she had swallowed was already taking effect. Domina felt Shayla becoming more and more sleepy. Now that she was drugged and helpless, Domina gently began to merge Shayla’s personality with the control chip. She rocked Shayla gently back and forth. Between the sedative and the rocking motion, Shayla quickly surrendered to the sleepy feeling. Her brown eyes slowly slid shut as her body went limp in Domina’s grasp.

As she slept, her beautiful little body was being wrapped inside a silky, smooth, very sheer body suit. Once the body suit was complete, it contained Shayla completely. The living fabric hugged tight to her skin. It showed off every soft, smooth inch of her lovely body. The suit accentuated the curve of her buttocks and breasts as well as the feminine taper of her perfect legs. Her delicate arms were snugly wrapped along with her slender, graceful neck. Once Domina completed wrapping Shayla, she was a skin-tight package of feminine perfection. When she awoke, she would feel Domina pleasing absolutely every inch of her body with this suit. Domina would use the body suit and the implant to control Shayla’s mind and body. Between them, they would ensure that Shayla’s only desire was to be a good and obedient slave girl for Domina.