The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Domination of the Scarlet Squad

This story is based on the video I produced Domination of the Spirit Squad, available at clips4sale.com/28067.

In the locker room of a deserted gymnasium, somewhere in San Francisco, there is a secret panel. When the panel is touched, a panel of lockers spins around revealing an entrance to the hidden lair of the Scarlet Squad. Firecracker and Spirit Girl, two former members of the high school pep squad have become the newest super heroines in Fog City.

Firecracker, a fiery redhead with heartstopping curves, is adjusting her make up in the mirror. While other secret lairs have lasers, and danger rooms, theirs has a makeup mirror and a refrigerator full of diet cola.

“Enough with the fuss and muss, Firecracker” said Spirit Girl. She was not being ironic in the slightest. A farm girl from the Midwest, her family had moved to the big city, but she was still an innocent, despite being as beautiful as the great outdoors. “You look Firetastic.”

“Okay Spirit Girl, what’s our plan for today?”

“Today we take down, the Dominator. He’s been kidnapping and brainwashing superheroines and villains all over the city. We’re going to bring him to Justice.” You could hear her capitalize the J in justice if you listened hard enough.

“Well he won’t be able to pull that nonsense on us. There’s two of us, If he tries putting the whammy on one of us, the other will slam him into next week. But he’s got a secret liar. Or did you track him down already?”

“Like a champ!”

“Give me a D. Give me an O. Give me an M. What’s that spell? The newest conquest of the Scarlet Squad.” Spirit Girl led Firecracker in an improvised cheer. Then they chorused in a long “Yeah” while bouncing adorably up and down.

* * *

Somewhere in the shadow of Fog City, in the heart of the shadiest part of the city, The Tenderloin, was an underground compound, staffed by beautiful women and all run for the convenience and security of one man, the Dominator. Known for his goggles and his mystical staff, he had in the last year amassed a considerable amount of power, till he was now the most powerful man in Fog City’s underworld.

Spirit Girl and Firecracker considered the above ground entrance. It was a strip club. If they went in dressed as they were, the Dominator would know in an instant. But Spirit Girl had discovered an employee’s only entrance in the back, that she suspected went straight to an elevator that would take them down to his compound. While they were waiting, a woman in pasties and a thong gave two sharp raps on the door, a light knock and then another sharp rap. The door swung open. The Scarlet Squad burst into action.

“Halt in the name of Pep!”

The woman in the pasties turned around and seeing the charging heroines ducked inside and closed the door. Firecracker tried the knob, it was locked. “Should I pick it Spirit Girl?”

“Don’t bother” Spirit Girl leveled a high kick at the door and knocked it open and off it’s hinges.

“Sometimes I wish I had your super strength” envied Firecracker.

“And sometimes I wish I had your speed and knack for weapons.”

“And sometimes I want to throw up from listening to you two. Like now.” It was the woman who had tried to evade them. She had raven black hair and full soft breasts. You couldn’t help but notice them since they were only covered by tiny gold stars over her nipples. The areola were a lovely brown background for the stars. “Amazon, help me take out the trash!” She called out to another woman who was working the club. This woman had long blonde hair and an outfit that only covered one of her breasts, leaving the other jutting out proudly.

“My pleasure Miss Mayhem, the Boss will be glad to have a couple of new recruits. We have to make this snappy tho, I’m on stage in five minutes.”

“Amazon” gasped Spirit Girl, “you can’t be stripping. You’re my hero. The one who inspired me to be a superheroine in the first place. What about your argent lasso of veracity?”

“Well I still use it to tie people up, but that costs extra.” The Amazon smirked at her fan girl, it was often like that with younger heroines. Except now that she was a villain, she looked forward to corrupting that youthful innocence and putting that exuberance to use in much more satisfying ways. She imagined playing with the young heroine’s breasts as her arms were bound behind her, unable to move or fight the Amazon in any way. She was so lost in contemplating this lovely image, she barely noticed that said heroine was charging head on with a fist coming straight at her head.

The Amazon ducked the punch and countered with a snapping kick at Spirit Girl’s knee. Spirit Girl leaped into the air so that the kick whooshed through the air beneath her. She spun around and landed a beautiful roundhouse kick to the Amazon’s jaw, and such was her strength and power that the Amazon flew through the air and caromed off the far wall. As her momentum sent her rebounding towards Spirit Girl she caught up the Amazon in her grasp, lifted her above her head and slammed her straight down into the ground. Amazon lay sprawled at her feet, the mighty former heroine limp and battered at her feet.

“A little less admiring your handiwork and a little more of the Scarlet Squad Teamwork would be appreciated” called out Firecracker. Firecracker was leaping and tumbling for all she was worth trying to avoid being run through by one of Mayhem’s knives. They both used similar weapons, a sort of brass knuckles with a short curved blade on either end. But where Firecracker had two of them, Miss Mayhem had a short throwing knife in her other hand that she was deathly accurate with. Firecracker was faster and well trained but Miss Mayhem was a master of the blade and had nearly sliced her open twice already. It didn’t help that her boobs kept bouncing around very distractingly when she lunged, like now. The young heroine barely leapt back in time to avoid the knife thrusting for her belly.

The Amazon flew threw the air once more and slammed into Miss Mayhem, tossed by Spirit Girl.

“And a touchdown pass by the quarterback at the end of the fourth quarter!” cheered Spirit Girl to herself. Firecracker flushed, she didn’t like needing help from Spirit Girl, but they were partners after all. And she knew a way to make it up to the other heroine that she would definitely like. Even back when they were cheerleaders they knew how to have fun when the football players weren’t around.

“I guess I owe you one, or maybe a multiple” she said to Spirit Girl suggestively. Firecracker smirked as the other girl turned beat red. “You don’t have to, I mean, I wouldn’t mind, but…” Spirit Girl was still embarrassed about the “bonding exercises” as she called them that the teammates indulged in. But not enough so to stop having fun with her best friend. “That was Spiritacular! Now let’s get the Dominator. And then we can go home and … do some more cheer practice.”

“If that’s what you want to call it Spirit Girl, but I don’t remember any of our cheers going “oh God, oh God, don’t stop.”

“If you don’t stop teasing me, I’ll let the next villainess skewer you.”

“Don’t be mad Spirit Girl. I just really appreciate you’re saving my but.”

“Well it is an awfully cute butt. And if you want to get your belly button pierced, you probably shouldn’t use a six inch dagger.” The two heroines smiled at each other and exchanged a short tender kiss. Now let’s bring down the so called Dominator.”

* * *

The so called Dominator was currently staring into his own mirror and practicing his evil laugh. “Bwahahah” he boomed into the empty air. Not menacing enough he said to himself.

“Bwhahahah” he tried again. No, that was too high pitched. He wasn’t sure how dignified it was to practice the signature evil laugh, but it was a villain’s calling card and he wanted his to be memorable.

“Bwahhahahh” now that was just right.

“You might as well laugh now, you won’t be laughing when we take you down.”

“What do we have here? How did you two heroines get into my secret lair?”

“Oh you mean because of your brainwashed guards, we took care of them. Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll heal eventually.”

The Dominator regarded the two heroines. One was armed with hand daggers apparently, she was quite pretty two. She wore a white bodysuit, with a sparkling red cape and matching gloves. The other heroine had a short skirt and red top that left a very sexy midriff bare. Well after he’d taken these girls as his own, he at least wouldn’t have to change their outfits much for work at his clubs.

To buy time he had to keep them talking. “Taken down by you, when did being on the cheerleading team start being a super power?” They did look like cheerleaders, especially the one with the bare navel and the short skirt. Great legs too, she’d make him a fortune as a stripper.

“We’re not cheerleaders. I’m Spirit Girl, and she’s Firecracker. Together, we’re the Scarlet Squad! Yeah!”

‘Oh God’ he thought to himself. I have to take these girls out just to shut them the hell up. Unfortunately they weren’t totally inept. They circled around him, making it difficult to guard against both of them. But they were inexperienced and hesitant, that gave him a chance. While well skilled in hand to hand combat, he didn’t like the look of those wicked blades in the one girls hands. But she’d have a hard time stabbing him through her partner.

He lunged with his staff at Spirit Girl, she blocked it with one hand, protecting her body from any punches and kicks with the other. But it was the outstretched hand that he was after, he grabbed it and spun her around, wrapping his arm around her neck in a very effective chokehold. With his knee he cut her legs out from under her, so she was half bent over backwards into his hold. While she was probably stronger than he was, these damned superhero’s had super strength like a certain new trendy cell phone, without leverage she would have a difficult time using it. He held his serpent staff, that he had stolen not so very long ago from the Serpent Queen, and willed it’s power to life.

“Stare into the eyes of the Serpent sweet Spirit Girl, feel it’s power invade your mind. You can’t resist, you don’t want to resist.”

“Let go of her” yelled Firecracker. But she couldn’t find an opening to attack him without risking slashing or stabbing her friend. She watched as Spirit Girl flailed her arms, trying to get loose, or at least loosen his grip on her throat. But she wasn’t able to draw a breath and the gems in the Serpent Head of the staff seemed to flare brighter and brighter before her eyes. There was something she was supposed to do, she had to get free, had to get that arm off her throat. She gasped but there was no air. Just a voice pounding at her head.

She had to get free, had to breathe, had to stare into the eyes of the serpent. No, she had to get free, had to fight, had to stare deeper into the sparkling gems. Had to relax. Had to let go. A warm tingling spread through her whole body. The gems were so beautiful.

She could breathe again. And a wonderful soothing voice was whispering in her ear. “Must obey” she said.

“You must obey me sweet girl. It feels so good to obey.” It was the voice of her master. She had to obey. Obedience felt wonderful. “Yes Master” she replied.

“Now subdue your friend for me.”

“Yes Master” she intoned. Her friend the Firecracker was still talking to her. “Don’t do this Spirit Girl. Resist. Try and fight it. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I must obey. You will too. Once I subdue you for my master.” Firecracker didn’t want to hurt her friend so she didn’t use her knives. She aimed a kick at Spirit Girls stomach but she had hesitated too long. Spirit Girl sidestepped the kick and grabbed her arms and forced them behind her back.

Crap! Spirit Girl was way too strong, there was no way she could get free.

“Your mind tricks won’t work on me. I know about your mystic staff. I just won’t look at it.”

“That’s a pretty good plan” laughed the Dominator, and yanked her hair sharply. Involuntarily her eyes snapped open and she saw the sparkling eyes of the serpent. Immediately they began to fill her vision as his calm persuasive voice washed over her.

“You don’t want to fight. You don’t want to resist. You just want to stare deep into the eyes of the serpent. Stare deeper, deeper. You can’t resist. You can’t look away. You just fall deeper, deeper into the eyes of the serpent. Deeper into my power.”

Firecracker felt her eyes getting heavy. Her entire body felt languid, it was too much energy to stand up, her body sagged and only Spirit Girl’s grip kept her from falling limply to the floor. She shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs.

“No, I’ll fight you. I won’t give in.”

“Good show Fire… what was it again? Firecracker. A fitting name for such a fiery spirit. Still it will avail you naught, you’re growing weaker and weaker. Why fight? Why struggle so hard to be good. It’s so much easier to be bad. To feel free to do whatever you want. Free to be helpless. To let someone else do all the worrying about right and wrong. It’s so much easier to just let go. To give control over to someone else. Secretly that’s what you want after all. Someone else to take responsibility. So you can just let go. “

“Stare into the eyes of the serpent. They sparkle so brightly in the light. Filling your vision. Letting my voice wash over you. Making you weak. Helpless. More and more, with every word I speak. So weak. Eyes growing heavier and heavier. I see that you can’t even hold yourself up anymore. Doesn’t that feel nice. To be so relaxed. All your worries slipping away, with just this pleasurable weakness spreading through your whole body. There’s no fighting my will, no fighting my words. Just weakness and pleasure. It feels so good to give in. You don’t want to fight anymore, do you?”

“No.” she slurred in response.

“Good girl. Now close your eyes.”

Obediently she did so.

“You’re such a good girl Firecracker. It’s important for you to hear me say this. Every time I say Good girl you will feel a warm glow throughout your body. A wave of pleasure will wash over you. Do you understand me?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl.”

Firecracker shuddered as tingles coursed through her body, her nerves on fire. She felt a wash of arousal, tingling between her legs, her nipples stiffening against her tight white bodysuit. On some level, she was still trying to resist. The magical power of the staff had created a chink in her mental armor, and the Dominator was exploiting that with his skilled hypnotic cadence. It did feel so good to listen to his voice, to submit to the waves of weakness that moved through her body, sapping the strength from her limbs. It was so nice to sag against Spirit Girl, feeling bound by her strength, the curves of her breasts pressed tight against her back. It was hard to think with all these sensations. She wanted to be touched, to be penetrated…

And there was the ugly truth. That the Dominator was right. Part of her wanted to let go. To stop fighting and let someone else do her thinking, tell her what to do. For all her spitfire attitude, parts of her wanted a strong man to take charge and have his way with her. And here the Dominator, with his tight black vest and thick strong arms was doing exactly that, and she wanted it. Wanted to give in.

This insight into herself bothered her. She’d have to get to the bottom of that… later. Right now she didn’t want to worry about anything. She just wanted this pleasant floating feeling to go on and on.

“Good Girl” she heard from far away and that familiar heat coursed through her body, concentrating in her pussy, aflame with something like heat, growing moist and dampening her panties.

“Good girl” she heard again.

“Now drop your weapons” and she complied again. Hoping to be told what a good girl she was.

“Good Girl” she heard and like Pavlov’s dogs she dampened with pleasure before the words came.

“Good Girl” and now the expected pleasure burst over her in truth, and she shook with the pleasure. It seemed to grow stronger every time as she stopped resisting and became more eager for her reward.

“Now stand against the wall.” And she meekly complied.

“Now Spirit Girl” he said turning to her partner in crime “let’s see what you have to show me. You too will experience pleasure every time I say good girl. Now remove your top for me.”

Without a word, knowing only obedience she shed her top, revealing two large and perfect breasts. Her nipples were dark against her creamy breasts and he gazed at them with a connoisseur’s admiration. Having collected many of the beautiful heroines and villains in the city, most of them athletic and sexy, Spirit Girl still stood out. Jutted even. He was going to have such fun with her.

He deepened his control over her, just as he had with Firecracker. Telling her to experience that sensation of pleasure with every repetition of that phrase “good girl.”

Then he returned his attention to Firecracker.

“Firecracker” he attention focused, coming back from the distant dreamy place she had been. “Remove your top for me, show me that beautiful body.”

Eager to comply, she pulled her arms free from her white body suit and peeled it down to her waist. Her small frame belied the large breasts she revealed. Her skin was marble white, almost the color of her uniform.

The Dominator stepped forward and ran his hands over her hard brown nipples. “Firecracker, you will now address me as Master, and say yes Master when I give you an instruction. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master” she replied.

“Good Girl” he said in approval. She shuddered as the conditioned response set it, her knees went weak as arousal and warmth sped through her body.

“You love the sensation of my fingers on your nipples, it makes you so very aroused. More so than you’ve ever been.”

“Yes Master. More aroused than I’ve ever been.”

“Good Girl. I’m so proud of you.”

She beamed. He was pleased with her. She was a good girl. His fingers on her nipples were making her so wet, she couldn’t remember any man who could make her respond like this. God she wanted him inside her. Making her cum over and over again. Telling her she was a good girl, over and over. She wouldn’t have to have any inhibitions. So many men were intimidated by her, she hadn’t had a good relationship with a man since high school. Even then, they all expected her to be in charge. Or they were so afraid of losing her that they walked on tiptoes around her.

She wanted this. She needed this. And she didn’t have to worry about anything. She just had to do what The Dominator said, and he would keep rewarding her. Keep calling her his good little girl.

“When I count down from five, you will climax for me. You will climax and it will be the most intense climax you have ever experienced. And your orgasm will burn away all of your resistance, you will be completely and totally in my power. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master” she intoned.

“Good Girl” he said again and she shuddered, nearly climaxing then and there. God that was getting addictive.

“Five, focus on the feeling as I tweak and caress your breasts. You love this feeling. Four, you are getting more and more turned on. So hard to concentrate, so hard to think. Just let my voice wash all of your resistance away.”

The Dominator smiled broadly. He couldn’t decide if these breasts were the platonic ideal or if Spirit Girls were. After he had broken them, he’d have them do jumping jacks and watch them bounce until he’d come to a verdict. But that was for later.

“Three, you love this feeling. No man has ever brought this much pleasure to you, just from his fingers on your nipples. But mine do, while my voice massages your mind. You want to give in. You want to feel this orgasm. Feel the heat building between your legs. I call it forth, I direct it. Your body is mine, completely under my control. I can cause you pain, or I can give you the deepest darkest pleasures. Your fate is in my hands.”

“And two, so close, almost there.” Absentmindedly he tugged on her hair exposing her throat. He caressed it with one hand, tracing his finger along her neck and along her perfect jaw line. She was a classic beauty, elfin features, delicate and fine. His other hand continued to trace circles along her breast, periodically stroking and teasing her nipples.

“And one, climax for me. Burn for me. Let the orgasm unleash upon your body, losing all control. All resistance disappearing, surrendering yourself to me completely. Cum for me firecracker.”

Her body shook as spasms ripped through. More completely than at any other time in her life she surrendered to pleasure. A pressure that had been building in the back of her mind, burst forth washing away everything but the intense sensation, concentrated in her pussy, but everywhere in her body, every nerve was on fire, over and over again she climaxed. She voiced her pleasure, moaning loudly as pleasure burned into her synapses.

“Aaaahhh, oh God, aaaaahhhh, more, more, please don’t stop, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!”

Completely spent, she sagged back against the Dominator’s body. With a huge grin he pulled her hair back and kissed her neckline tenderly. He felt tremendous affection for a girl who could give herself so completely to him.

He leaned her back against the wall of his lair, shoulder to shoulder with Spirit Girl.

“All right my lovely ladies, I can’t have you as hypnotized automatons forever. I don’t have the time to dictate your every move. So I’m going to, and I think you’ll appreciate this, make over your personalities. You’re going to be my evil cheerleaders. You will wake up, and forget all about being foolish little superheroines, trying to help people and spread justice. You will instead enjoy being wanton, thinking only of your own desires, and of course my desires. You will both realize you’re deeply in love with me, tremendously attracted to me, and want to please me.”

The Dominator loved this part, remaking beautiful girls into his devoted playthings. He patted his Serpent Staff affectionately, the tool that made so much possible. There was a time when his advances had not been nearly so well received by beautiful ladies such as this, and he had schemed long and hard to acquire the power that he now wielded so casually.

“When you wake up, you’ll remember dimly that you intended to stop me. But you’ll remember that we had a conversation and now you’ve seen the light as they say. After meeting me, you don’t want to stop me anymore, you want to help me anyway you can. “

Firecracker floated dreamily in a post orgasmic haze. But what she heard sounded wonderful, she wanted the Dominator to remake her, so she could be even more his good little girl. Spirit Girl, who had not been broken down so completely, quailed at the thought of such a radical change in her personality.

“Open your eyes” the Dominator commanded. Instantly both girls eyes snapped open.

He held up his beloved serpent staff. “Stare deep into the eyes of the serpent” he instructed.

Both girls stared raptly into the glowing red eyes. Their stares grew vacant and their expressions slackened.

“You want to obey. You need to obey. You’re both such good little girls. Good girls” he told them softly, his voice caressing their minds.

“You will awake and be changed. You will be my evil cheerleaders. You will no longer want to be superheroines. You will want to be sexy, want to look seductive and sexy at all times. You will want to please me.”

“You will wake up knowing you could never fight me. You’re very much in love with me, more attracted to me than to any man you’ve ever met. You want to serve me and be my cheerleaders of doom. You will be focused on sensual pleasures, on getting what you want at any cost. You will be free from conscience, no longer focused on helping others.”

“Do you understand me my pets?”

“Yes master” they chorused.

“Good Girls” both of them shuddered with pleasure at his praise.

“And you won’t need to call me master anymore. You will be independent my pets, with your new personalities I will be able to trust you completely. I will give you quarters here, and you will have new roles in my expanding empire. I will have much use for your talents.”

“On the count of three I will wake you up, and you will be new people. All memories of your old lives just a distant haze. You will have everything important in your new life right here, money, clothes and me. One, you are feeling more awake, more aware.”

“Two, it feels so good as these changes sink deep into your mind, all those old rules and restrictions slipping away, a devotion to pleasure and sensuality replacing those old dreary responsibilities.”

“And three, awake and aware. “

Spirit Girl and Firecracker sagged against the wall as the fog of trance lifted from their minds. They had been out of it for what felt like hours. Firecracker reached for her blades but for a change they weren’t at her sides.

Still she had her fists and there was the Dominator. The villain they’d set out to bring to justice. The very handsome and sexy villain they’d set out to bring to… to bring to something. It was hard to remember. But he was very sexy, with a very muscular chest and arms. She bet it would feel so nice to run her hands over that body and kiss his chest and neck.

She felt that this was wrong. She shouldn’t be thinking about sex when there was a mission. But missions were so tedious, always right this and that was wrong. Such a bother.

It would feel so nice to just worry about what she wanted for a change. To do what she felt like. And what she felt like was running her hands over that sexy body. So that’s what she did.

“Oh Dominator” she cooed “has anyone told you how sexy you are?”

“Quite often” he replied superciliously “but it’s still nice to hear it now and then.”

Privately she allowed herself a little annoyance with this attempt at wit, but aloud she said “and so clever too” and she began to kiss the side of his neck.

Spirit Girl meanwhile began to massage his back and kiss the other side of his neck.

“Don’t be greedy Firecracker, there’s enough of the Dominator to go around.”

“That’s right ladies, no need to fight. We’re going to have a lot of fun together, my evil cheerleaders of doom.”

He put his arms around both girls and gathered them into his embrace. In the words of the poet the lark was on the wing, the snail was on the thorn, the Dominator was in heaven and all was right with the world.