The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Code Name: Dominoe—Scarlet Fever

by J. Darksong

Part 1.)

Paris, France.

“Doesn’t ze view from here stir your heart, and fill it to ze brim with l’amour?” Pierre asked, glancing out at the Eiffel Tower from his bedroom window.

“Yes, it’s very impressive,” his date remarked, as she removed her bras strap, freeing her voluptuous breasts, jiggling them enticingly, her chest completely bare, aside from a silver locket around her neck. “But don’t you like the view over HERE as well?”

Pierre’s eyes widened, his cock snapping to attention at the impressive sight. “Ahh, mademoiselle, they are... a work of art!” Moving over to her position, he reached out to cup them, but the woman pulled away at the last second, laughing.

“Now, now, Monsieur!” she chided. “You wouldn’t want to be arrested for manhandling a priceless work of art?”

Pierre chuckles as well, pulling her close to him, and squeezing her large pale orbs. “Not to worry, I’m ze special assistant to ze President. I’m sure I could persuade ze local authorities to look ze other way.” Rolling her hardening nipple between his fingers brought the desired response, and with a loud moan, the woman leaned forward, kissing him deeply.

The rest of her clothes soon followed her bra to the floor, and soon the two lay naked on Pierre’s bed, kissing, caressing, petting heavily. Finally, Pierre broke off, panting in his readiness to take things further.

“Alright, my sweet eclair,” he breathed huskily, sliding down between her spread thighs, “I want a taste of your cream.” Licking his lips, he began working his tongue deep with her hot wet folds, causing the girl to moan and writhe beautifully. Her juices were indeed sweet, that smoky, tart taste of a woman’s cunt, with a hint of something else. Something... he couldn’t quite put his finger on.

“Oh, oh, don’t stop!” she cried, clenching her thighs, tighter, forcing his face and tongue deeper into her sex. “Keep licking... yes... yes... just like that.” Obediently, Pierre kept at it, lapping up her trickling juices, stabbing his tongue harder and deeper with each thrust, feeling his own arousal rising to a fever pitch, despite the fact that he was getting slightly worn out. Fingers soon joined the tongue hard at work inside the woman’s pussy, and her cries became louder and more insistent. “Ohh... ohhh... M-monsieur! I’m so close... so close... don’t stop! Don’t stop! Just a little more.. a little more... YYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!!” she cried, arching her back and clenching, as she exploded on Pierre’s face.

Riding the wave of orgasmic bliss back to earth, Dominoe glanced down at Pierre, lying unconscious between her slickened thighs. Checking his vitals, she sighed softly. The viral antidote he’d unknowingly licked from inside her should be working it magic on him, removing all traces of the virus Savan had created. Getting to her feet, she grabbed her clothes, and after cleaning herself up a bit, quickly redressed. A quick search of his closet turned up his formal dress jacket, complete with the gold lapel pin Savan had given him as a gift. Using an insulated glove from her purse, she removed the pin, and wrapping it carefully, placed it back inside her purse.

Whew. Another mission completed. Now, to get out of here. Nice for a change, to have a mission go off without a hitch.

As if conjured by her thoughts, a knock sounded at the door. “Monsieur Robier? Is everything alright?” The doorknob twisted, and a uniformed guard stepped inside, locking eyes with her. “What? Who are you? What are you doing here?” Moving quickly, Dominoe reacted with a crippling blow to the solar plexus, doubling the man over, and following with a knife edge chop to the nerve cluster at the side of his neck. Too late, however, for now the sound of other guards coming their way sounded from the hallway.

“Bishop! Rook!” she called over the transceiver within her locket, “I’m coming in hot. Have the usual reception waiting for me when I arrive!”

“You got it,” Bishop replied into her earpiece. “Better make it snappy, princess. Looks like every guard in France is on his way to that room. You’re going to need a fast exit.”

Stepping to the window, Dominoe removed a a small handgun and a long silver tube from her purse. Twisting the two together, she took aim at the street down far below. Spying a solid foundation, she fired, sending a small but strong grappling hook into the base of the Eiffel Tower. Removing the metal clasp from her purse, and sliding it over the secured line, she leaped, sliding down the grappling line just as several armed guards burst into the room.

The shouts of angry men sounding behind her, Dominoe arched her legs forward and pointed her toes, rocketing forward as a pattern of gunfire sounded behind her. Too slow, she was out of range now, and well on her way. Suddenly, she felt a tug. The line vibrated ominously, then again. Oh shit, they’re about to cut the line! One final tug and the rope went slack, the end connected to the embassy window cut. Acting quickly, Dominoe clutched the line, swinging towards the Eiffel tower like Tarzan on a vine. She hit the steel girders hard, but her training came through again, and she managed to hold onto the line.

Glancing down, she saw that she was still several hundred feet above the ground. Kicking off her four inch suede heels, she planted her feet firmly against the Tower and pushed, repelling down like a first class rock climber. A young man and his date, no doubt tourists, glanced up in surprise to see a very beautiful, well dressed woman sliding down a rope, coming to land in front of them. Dominoe glanced at the couple, smiling ruefully, and commented, “They really should get those elevator’s fixed.”

“Dom! DOM! Over here!” Rook was waving to her from a black van a few feet away.

“Well, there’s my ride,” she said politely, picking up her pumps. “Ta ta.”

* * *

Part 2.)

The Solomon Island chain, in the South Seas.

The red dressed woman smiled evilly, as her henchmen hoisted the unconscious woman they’d captured into the large glass receptacle. She took a moment to admire her beauty. Slim, well tanned from time spent lounging on the beach; her long blonde hair a mass of curls cascading about her shoulders; breasts, large, but not overly so, a DD cup at least, barely contained in the tiny yellow bikini top adorning her chest; and a lovely face, large pouting lips, and although they were now closed, the most beautiful blue-green eyes.

“She’s secure, Madame Scorpion,” one of her men replied, as he locked the final restraint holding the girl aloft. Confined as she was, the sleeping girl was held upright by steel cuffs above her head, holding her wrists, as well as restraints about her waist and ankles. When she regained consciousness and realized her predicament, she would no doubt try and escape. The red dressed woman remembered all too well the near fiasco when her fifth subject shattered the glass in desperation to escape. Containing the breach, she’d ordered restraints added the very next day. Biological warfare was nothing to take chances with.

“Good work, gentlemen. Now, wake up our guest. I want to her to know the grand experiment she is about to take part in.” The woman watched gleefully as her men slipped a bottle of Epsom under the woman’s nose, bringing her back awake. The young blonde woman stirred uneasily, trying to move, then came awake instantly finding herself restrained.

“Huh? Wh.. what the hell... what’s going on? Let me out of this thing!!” she screamed.

“SILENCE!” the scarlet clad woman barked, as the blonde recoiled. “You are in MY private laboratory, my dear. I am in charge here, and I make the demands! You are certainly in NO position to be giving orders!”

“Please,” the blonde replied, softly, begging, tears forming in her eyes. “Please, just let me go. I won’t tell anyone about this, I swear! Just let me go, please?”

Her captor laughed. “Oh, I don’t think so. You see, you are about to be part of a very important experiment. I couldn’t possibly depart with you so soon, before we get to know one another better.” She licked her lips as she spoke, once again eyeing the lovely girl’s body. “But... work before pleasure. Maxwell, if you please,” she said, walking around to the computer panel facing the wall. One of her henchmen, Maxwell, closed the glass receptacle, locking it with an airtight seal.

The red clothed woman flipped on a microphone at the panel, switching on the speakers inside the tube. “You will notice,” she continued, “there are tiny air jets located beneath your bare feet. A clear odorless gas will now be pumped into the chamber, a gas containing a new experimental virus recently obtained. Its design is such that it will invade your body, moving into your glands, causing them to produce several mind-altering drugs.” She pushed a red button on her console, and the air jets inside the tube began switched on. “By my expectations, you should be rendered a breathing drooling zombie in less than five minutes. Try not to disappoint me, dear,” she said with a wink.

“No, PLEASE PLEASE!!” the blonde woman screamed, struggling against her bonds. “NO! NO!! Somebody help me please! HELP MEEEE!!!” The gas entering the tube began to affect her quickly, as her struggling in fear revved up her heart and lungs, sending the virus coursing through her bloodstream at a phenomenal rate. Within minutes, the virus had spread to her glands, rewriting their genetic codes, and ordering them to secrete various chemicals throughout her body. Four minutes after the air jets turned on, the blonde woman’s struggles ceased. Eyes wide in fear began to droop, and her mouth, frozen in a scream, relaxed, as all her fear, as well as her free will, dissolved. The woman in red watched intently, recording her body signs from the monitors, and nodded to her henchmen.

“Jules, mark the time, four minutes and twenty-six seconds. Maxwell, run the decontamination protocols and have our lovely young guinea pig released. I’m anxious to see how well the new strain worked.”

“Yes Madame Scorpion. Right away.”

Moments later, the young blonde girl stood before her, staring straight ahead, her eyes glassy and unfocused. The only sign she gave of awareness was a slight twinge as the woman known as Red Scorpion drew a blood sample from her. The evil scientist then ran a slender hand along the girl’s nylon covered crotch, caressing her privates gently. The result was explosive. The once inanimate girl arched her back, moaning loudly, thrusting her hips into the gentle touch, before slipping to her knees, panting blissfully as a searing orgasm ravaged her body. Red Scorpion smiled wickedly.

“Excellent! Sexual arousal and response magnified, just as expected. Good. Add that to the data chart, Mr. Maxwell.” Walking around the girl, gazing down at her panting, sweat soaked body at her feet, Madame Scorpion felt the stirrings of a deep arousal within her. “Now, my little vixen,” she said huskily, slipping off a crimson high-heeled shoes, “let’s see how well you follow orders. Since you’re already at my feet, I want you to service them! Lick and worship my hosed feet, and do a good job!”

Immediately, the girl knelt lower, burying her face about the dominant woman’s sheer hosed peds, kissing and licking every square inch of flesh, to the woman’s delight. Red Scorpion sighed in pleasure. Three things excited her more than anything else: having her feet worshiped and pampered, exercising total and unwavering control over a beautiful young woman, and obtaining total world domination. She’d achieved the first two, and with the help of the Circe virus, she would soon obtain the third.

“Enough,” she said, stepping away from her new slave’s tender ministrations. “We can continue this later, in private, but for now, I have more important work to do. Mr. Jules, take my newest mindfucked slave away, and have her appropriately attired. Mr. Maxwell, log all the data on this newest strain and have the results sent back to Dr. MacTavish.” She grinned wickedly as she stepped back into her heels and walked to the transmitter. “Oh, and be sure and tell the good doctor ‘thank you’ for a job well done.”

Switching on the transmitter, the terrorist locked in on Washington, D.C.

* * *

“Another one down,” Dominoe sighed deeply, tossing the lapel pin into the secured biohazard storage container. “We can cross Pierre Robier from the list.” She leaned back into the seat, relaxing a bit, letting the tension of the past few minutes drain out of her. “Anything from HQ about our next target?”

“Nothing yet. All quiet on the home front.” Rook gave his sexy teammate a lopsided grin. “Looks like we’re due back for some long overdue ‘R & R’. Speaking of which, I’ve found this quaint little restaurant called Suzie’s that has the greatest lasagna—”

“Sounds nice,” Dominoe replied, giving him that killer smile that broke his heart every time, “but I was looking forward to a little time alone. You know, to veg out, unwind. It’s been a pretty busy couple of months.”

“Yeah, well,” Rook said, sighing deeply. “If you change your mind, the offer still stands.”

“Sorry, boys and girls,” Bishop spoke, removing his headset. “Just got a call from Orlando. “They’ve got a situation. We’re all to head to the airport, where a jet’s waiting to bring us back. The Chief’s already there, and he’ll brief us on the way to our next destination.”

So much for a little down-time, Dominoe thought to herself.

* * *

Part 3.)

Orlando International Airport, Florida. USA

Eastern Section Chief Davis met them as they boarded the jet. Handing her a file, he waited until they were settled and airborne before speaking again. “We’re going to have to put the Virus hunt on hold for now. We’ve had a more explosive matter come to our attention.”

Dominoe opened the file folder in her hands. “More important that the Savan case? It must be really important if you’re pulling me away from this.”

“It is. In your hands you hold all our data on one Dr. Harrison MacTavish, a noted scientist in the field of Bio-molecular Chemistry. He was, until recently, a member of the U.S. military’s Biological Warfare research team, working on antiviral medicines in case the threat of biological terrorism in the U.S. became a reality. About three weeks ago, he mysteriously vanished without a trace, along with every bit of data on his latest project. Then, yesterday, at 0930, we received a satellite transmission from somewhere off in the South Sea island chain. A woman calling herself ‘Red Scorpion’ and claiming credit for the abduction, demanded ninety million in U.S. currency from every nation in the U.N. or she would unleash MacTavish’s latest creation upon the world.”

Dominoe, who’d been skimming through the report as her chief spoke, paused halfway through the file. “Ebola antiviral cell synthesis number 48703, code name, Circe.” Glancing at her Chief, she asked quizzically, “Circe? He named his antivirus after a woman?”

“Yes, well, not just any woman. In Greek Mythology, Circe was a great sorceress, who was able to charm strangers, bedazzle them, lull them into submission, and then change them into harmless animals—pigs, goats, birds, and the like. Antivirus strain 48703 does just that to invading Ebola viri; it attracts them, neutralizes them, and alters their genetic structure, rendering the virus inert.”

“I see,” Dom responded, scanning the report. “The problem then, is the side effects.”

“Precisely. One of those cases where the cure is far worse than the disease. Circe totally eradicates every trace of Ebola in an infected human being. UNINFECTED subjects, however, have their entire endocrine system rewritten. Without the Ebola virus to target, Circe cells attack and alter the existing glands and hormones, throwing a person’s entire body chemistry out of whack, creating mind altering chemicals with the body’s own glands. Anyone exposed to Circe will suffer irreversible brain damage within forty-eight hours.” Chief Davis sighed deeply, shaking his head. “Imagine something like that let loose in a populated city, such as Los Angeles, or New York, or Miami!”

It would be a catastrophe, she though to herself. The very idea made Dominoe cringe. “So, the mission is to find Red Scorpion, rescue Dr. MacTavish, and destroy the Circe antivirus at all costs. Do we have any leads on where to start looking?”

“Yes. While we couldn’t pinpoint the exact location of the transmission, we do know that it came from somewhere in the Solomon Island chain off the coast of northeastern Australia. Pack your bikini and your sun tan oil. You’re heading ‘down under’.”

* * *

Some time later, at a crowded Tiki style bar, two men were having a conversation.

“She’s been missing for three days now! I tell you man, it’s getting way too weird out here. First that young girl from Kira Kira disappears, then some tourist from the States, and now my girlfriend Leila just up and vanishes? I tell you, there’s some weird shit going on here mate!”

His friend just shook his head. “There’s nothing weird about your girlfriend not being around. You’re paranoid, I tell ya! After all, you and she DID have that fight a few days ago when she caught you kissing one of the natives. She’ll come back as soon as she cools down a bit.”

The first man shook his head. “No. You don’t get it. Leila and I have had fights before, and she’s left in a huff, but never for this long! I know something must have happened to her! Last time I saw her, she’d taken a chartered boat ride over to the next island to take some pictures of the wildlife. She never returned, and when I asked the captain where she’d gone, he said he didn’t know who I was talking about!” The man muttered angrily, downing his martini in one gulp.

“Rick,” his friend began. “So she’s gone. She probably found some hot island man to shack up with. But that’s okay, there are plenty of beauties around here to take your mind off her. Who knows, in a few days you might find someone you like better than her anyway! Buck up, mate,” he said, whacking his friend in the back. “I’m sure you’ll find someone around here to make you forget about her.”

At that moment, a long legged, dark haired beauty, clad in a tiny black two piece, walked by, taking an empty stool two seats down. She flashed him a million dollar smile, and winked before turning her attentions to the barkeeper. “You know, Julio, when you are right, you are RIGHT! Excuse me,” he said, taking his drink and moving over beside the girl. She turned and smiled at him again.

“Hi there, handsome,” she replied looking him over.

Rick grinned. “Hi yourself. Hey, Manuel, get the lady anything she wants and put it on my tab.” The man nodded, and pushed a vodka martini, shaken, not stirred, over to the young lady.

Dominoe took the drink. “Thank you. That was very kind of you, Mr....?”

“Banks. Richard Banks, but everyone just calls me Rick.” He took her offered hand and kissed the back of it, making her giggle. Oh yeah! I am soo smooth! Still got the touch! “So, Miss, what brings you here to this little out-of-the-way spot? On vacation?”

“Barbara Feldon, and please, call me Barb.” She sipped from her drink. “And yes, I’m on holiday. Doing a little sight seeing, hoping to maybe work on my tan a bit, and meet some new and interesting people.” She licked her lips as she said the last part, and Rick felt his cock twitch. “What about you? What brings you here?”

“Me? I’m here on business. My company sent me here to negotiate a contract with one of the island residents. An influential bigwig in the communications industry. But enough about that. My meeting’s not till tomorrow. What say you and I go have a little fun back in my room until then?”

Dominoe swallowed the rest of her drink. “Sounds like an excellent idea to me, Rick. Let’s go.”

* * *

Part 4.)

Honiara Island, on the Solomon Island chain, South Pacific.

“Make yourself at home.”

Back in the man’s room, Dominoe slipped the small vial of hypnotic agent from her purse, palming it as she tossed the purse onto the dresser. Rick Banks seemed a harmless enough man, most likely not involved in any espionage or terrorism. But in the past two days, she’d been unable to come up with any other leads. The disappearance of Banks’ girlfriend, and news of other missing women in the area sounded suspicious. It might be another wild goose chase, but it was all she had to go on. A few drops of the reagent in his drink, and she’d know for sure.

Rick returned with two glasses of champagne. Giving one to his date, he slid next to her on the couch, grinning. He leaned over to kiss her, but Dominoe held up a hand, stopping him. “Um, you don’t happen to have any good CDs in your machine over there, do you?” she asked, pointing to the stereo system in the corner. “You know... a little... ‘mood music’?”

“AHH! Yes, of course, how silly of me,” he exclaimed, setting his glass aside. “I have just the one. Hold on a second.”

“Take your time, darling,” Dominoe replied, adding the drug into his drink as soon as he turned to the stereo. The sounds of soulful blues music began to drift gently from the speakers, and Rick returned, settling back into his place beside her. He again went for a kiss, but Dominoe stopped him, holding up his champagne glass.

“A toast,” she said, flashing her million watt smile. “To our time together. May it be everything we’re hoping for, and more.”

Grinning wickedly, Rick clinked glasses, and drained his own dry. “I’ll drink to THAT!” Waiting until she had finished her own drink, he reached around and quickly pulled her close, kissing her deeply. Dominoe responded with a soft sigh, pressing into him, letting her large breasts jiggle enticingly against his chest, and moving her hands slowly, almost shyly all over his body. Her gentle touches only served to intensify his passions, as his hands moved randomly around her body, caressing and groping her near-naked form, finally finding the bow tied in the back, holding her bikini top in place.

Aroused, but still in control, Dominoe placed her hands atop his. “If you want to see what’s behind curtain number one, we’d best take this back to your bedroom.” Rick needed no second invitation, and helping her to his feet, led her quickly to his bedroom. Within minutes, the clothes were discarded, and Rick held the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen in his arms. Dominoe took the initiative, pressing Rick onto his back and mounting him, starting at a fevered pitch, working his cock between her tender petals. The tension of the moment, the drug in his system, and Dominoe’s quickened pace soon had Rick on the ropes, gasping, sputtering, more aroused than he’d ever been in his life, and completely at her mercy.

“Ohhhh...g-g-gawd!” he managed, trying to work his hips closer against hers with each thrust. “You... are... incredible!! Oh, FUCK this is good! Oh, baby, baby, I am soo close, so close... just a little more, little more...”

Just what I was waiting for, Dominoe thought to herself. She slowed down her rhythm just a bit, to let him catch his breath. “So, your friend was saying something about your girlfriend disappearing when I first walked up,” she said, almost casually. “Don’t you think that’s a little... strange?”

“Huh? Um, yeah.. a little. But I don’t wanna talk about that right now, baby,” Rick said, reaching up to squeeze and caress her breasts. Dominoe clenched her vaginal muscles tightly, then released, before replying.

“Well, I want to talk about it, Rick,” she purred, clenching and releasing on every other word for emphasis. “And I want you to tell me everything. Now, be a good boy and tell Barb what she wants to know.”

Weakened by the drug and the sex, Rick told her everything, about Leila’s chartered boat ride around the islands, about her plan to go deep sea diving along the shores of Malaita, and how she never returned. He told her about the unexplained disappearances of other girls near that area as well, presumed drowned and lost by the local authorities.

“And what about the woman you mentioned,” she asked, panting as her arousal began to overtake her as well, making the interrogation more difficult. “The ‘influential bigwig’ you have a meeting with in the morning. Who is she? Does she fit into this in some way?”

“Oh, oh, oh shit... please, Barb! I can’t stand it any more! Just... just a little more so I can cum!! Please!!” he pleaded. He struggled to lift his hips into her, to roll her onto her back, but Dominoe was too strong and too quick for him to overturn.

“Uh, uh, uh!” she chided, pinning him down flat against the bed again. “Not until you tell me what I want to know. C’mon Ricky. Just tell me about the woman.”

“Alright! Anything! I’ll tell you everything, just please, please, don’t stop! She’s the head of the Pacific Basin Communications Network. Ms. Gloria Wilkins. Very wealthy, she got into communications back in the early eighties, during the big computer boom. She even owns a few of the islands here, including Malaita. She has a facility there, a big lab where she works on new projects, but she lives HERE, in Santa Cruz. Now, please, let me cum!!!”

“Whatever you say, Ricky,” Dominoe purred softly. She descended fully upon him then, driving his cock fully into her glistening folds, and worked his manhood over with a frenzy of strenuous and diabolical contractions. Rick withstood only thirty seconds of this before he exploded, arching his back painfully, and releasing his pleasure deep within her, just enough to bring Dominoe off as well. After regaining her composure, Dominoe lifted off her date, and kissed his on the lips. “There now. See what happens when you’re a good boy? Now, why don’t you just rest now, and drift off to sleep.” She placed a hand over his eyelids, closing them. “And when you wake up, this will all be a hazy blur, a night of pleasure with too much wine.”

“Mmmmm... yeah... too much wine,” Rick slurred before drifting off. Satisfied that he wouldn’t recall clearly what had occurred, Dominoe quickly redressed, and left the room. She keyed the transmitter in her necklace, and spoke quietly as she walked.

“Rook? Come in, Rook. Think I’ve got a lead. Pull up everything you can find on one Ms. Gloria Wilkins. Oh, and charter me boat. I’ve suddenly developed a taste for scuba diving.”

* * *

Part 5.)

Malaita Island.

The island waters were clear and blue, and full of marine life. Dominoe found herself relaxing somewhat. It was rare that she got the chance to enjoy herself. Usually her missions saw her in far off locations, from harsh cold of Eastern Siberia, to the hot, dry climate of the Middle East. She’d been to tropical locations such as this a few times as well, but she’d never had the chance to go diving. Now she was getting the chance to dive without worrying about enemy men in frog suits carrying knives or spear gun, or having to swim for her life from an imminent explosion. For a change, she was doing something totally normal.

Or as normal as you can be while searching for something suspicious, she thought. She was busy searching for anything out of the ordinary, something that would explain the disappearance of three other girls that had wandered too close to this particular island. Thus far, all she had come across were some odd-looking coral, a few friendly fish, and a small octopus. She was just about to give up and head back in when her oxygen tank swung back against a chunk of the strange coral, making a loud metallic clang.

Clang? What the hell... this thing’s made of metal! A closer look showed the entire odd looking coral bed was metal, a fabrication to camouflage the area and make it seem normal. Dominoe ran her hands around the edges of the sandy floor near the coral until she found a seam, and followed it all the way around. The display hid a large, round, underwater panel, no doubt a doorway. Suddenly, Dominoe knew what she had stumbled upon: an underwater missile silo! Wasting no time, she swam back up to the boat, sliding off her gear as she did.

“Captain!” she cried, running to the foredeck. “Captain! I’m ready to go back! I need to get to shore as soon as possible!”

“I’m afraid, my dear, that we can’t let you go just yet.”

The man at the wheel turned, and Dominoe’s eyes narrowed as she saw the man wearing the captain’s hat and coat was not the same man that had brought her here. He stomped his foot against the deck twice, and two burly men came up from below, carrying the captain, who looked much the worse for wear. Dominoe tensed, preparing to make a move, but the man at the wheel pulled out his gun. “Just so you don’t try anything funny, I’ll keep the gun pointed on the Captain here. Behave yourself, or your friend sleeps with the fishes.”

Dominoe relaxed her posture slightly, but stayed ready to move, the moment the man with the gun dropped his guard. “Okay, you’re in charge. What is it you want from us? Who are you anyway?”

The man laughed. “Funny, I was just about to ask who you were! We’ve been getting a bunch of people snooping around here lately, and I was curious to know just who you are, and why you were in such a hurry to return to shore when you came back up.”

Dominoe thought quickly. Best to stick with my cover story for now and hope he buys it. “My name is Barbara Feldon, and I’m here on vacation. I was just doing some diving, that’s all.” She gulped in what she hoped was a nervous response. “If... if you are after money, I only have a little in my purse below decks... but I’ll be glad to get it for you! Anything, just don’t hurt us!”

The man chuckled humorlessly. “Nice try. You’re coming with us back to the island. The lady in charge would like to have a word with you.”

Well, this may work to my advantage after all. At least I’ll find out once and for all what is so special about this place.

A sharp sting on the back of her neck alerted her to her danger. Turning around, she saw one other stowaway on board, someone who’d quietly made his way behind her while the others kept her attention. The man was well tanned, dressed in the typical island garb, wearing a grass skirt and a necklace of bones around his neck. He looked very much like a witchdoctor on television. Touching the back of her neck, she pulled away a small feathered dart.

“Don’t let Mahito’s appearance fool you, Ms. Feldon,” the leader commented dryly. “He plays the witch doctor to impress the tourists, but he is a fully licensed and competent doctor. I think you’ll find it hard to keep awake much longer after the shot he just gave you. I’d suggest you sit down before you FALL down.”

He was right. Dominoe’s head was spinning, and her vision began to swim. Against her will, she slipped to her knees, and then to the deck. Just before she finally slipped into unconsciousness, she heard the leader speak. “Tell Red Scorpion to be ready. We’re bringing in another guinea pig for her experiments.”

* * *

Awareness slowly returned to Dominoe. The first thing she noticed was the feeling of cool air against her flesh... apparently someone had removed her clothing while she was unconscious. Opening her eyes to mere slits, she peered carefully at her surroundings, not wanting to give away the fact that she was awake. She was lying on a large bed in the middle of a well-lit room. Sensing no one in the immediate vicinity watching her, she opened her eyes fully and glanced about.

Apparently she’d been taken to a guest bedroom. There were no windows, no way to see where she had been taken, and no way to know how long she’d been out. There was only one exit, with no handle, and it was closed from the outside. Spying another door with a handle, Dominoe moved closer. A closet. Sighing, she opened the door to find a small red two piece bikini on a hanger, the only thing in the entire closet.

And its just my size too. Oh well, at least its better than running around COMPLETELY naked.

No sooner had she donned the tight outfit than the exit door opened. A young woman, dressed also in a red two piece, stepped into the room. “The Mistress will see you now,” she said in a flat, emotionless voice. “Please, follow me.”

The girl led her down several twists and turns, through a veritable maze of hallways, before finally ending up in an elevator. The girl pressed the button, and gestured for Dominoe to enter. “You’re not coming with me?” she asked.

The girl shook her head. “The Mistress has other duties for me to perform. But you must hurry. She is expecting you. You must not keep her waiting.” The girl turned to walk away.

Something about the girl’s face tickled the back of Dominoe’s mind. Suddenly, she remembered where she’d seen her face before. “Excuse me. Aren’t you Jillian Andrews?” The girl stopped. And slowly turned to face her. “Jillian? It’s you, isn’t it? Your family is very worried about you. They think you drowned and were washed out to sea.”

The girl trembled slightly, then blinked, regaining her calm. “That person, Jillian, died while scuba diving off the coast of Malaita,” she replied. “I am not the girl you speak of. She is no more.” The girl again turned and walked away.

Dominoe felt worry as she rode the elevator down. She tried to prepare herself for anything, gas coming from the walls of the elevator, the bottom suddenly dropping out from her, or an electrified floor, to stun her into submission. She felt moderately surprised and relieved when she reached the bottom floor unharmed, and the door opened, revealing a very attractive, large chested brunette, dressed in a red sequined gown and four inch red heels. “Ah, so good of you to join me, Miss... Feldon, was it?” The brunette walked forward, gesturing for Dominoe to follow. “I must confess, I was a bit perturbed to find that my men had caught you trespassing on private property. All of the islanders know to keep clear of these waters. My communications facility has several underwater leads that run around the area where you were picked up.” The woman led Dominoe to a well prepared dinner table. “Please, have a seat my dear.”

“Thank you for the... invitation,” Dominoe said, letting the slight pause say more than words what she thought about this current situation. “I’m sorry if I wandered into a restricted area, Miss—”

“Wilkins. But call me Gloria, please,” her hostess cooed softly.

“Very well, Gloria—but I was perfectly willing to move on when your men... insisted rather forcefully, that I meet you.”

“Ah, yes, the men,” the brunette said with disdain. “They have their uses, I suppose, for security, and maintenance. Personally, I prefer a woman’s touch, if you know what I mean. Still, it was for your own good. We’d had reports of a slight leak in one of the reactors in that area, and we needed to check you to see if you’d been irradiated.”

A young bikini clad woman entered, carrying a bottle of Dom Perignon, pouring Dominoe and her hostess a glass. “Thank you, Tiffany,” she said, dismissing the girl. “Again, I am sorry about their rough treatment of you, Miss Feldon. They are good workers, a wee bit overzealous perhaps, but they had my best interests at heart. Now, eat up. Consider this meal and my hospitality a way of making up for the brutal way you were treated.”

Dominoe smiled, picking at her food, watching her hostess carefully, looking for any signs that the food or drink might be poisoned. Well, HER portions certainly aren’t, from the way she is diving in, she thought to herself. And I am hungry. Besides, if she wanted me dead, she has had plenty of opportunity to do so before now.

Dinner was remarkably good. Afterwards, Gloria offered to take Dominoe on a tour of the facility. Eager to see more of Red Scorpion’s installation, she agreed. Gloria led her from one side of the plant to the other, from the bottom where the generators were, to the above ground facility, with the huge microwave antennas and communication dishes. Dominoe made note of the communications control room, in case she needed to send an S.O.S. later on. Finally the tour ended at the facility laboratory, where Gloria and she donned white sterile suits.

“This is where we do most of our other research, chemical, biological, and otherwise. A facility this big requires a lot of power, and we have to keep a constant eye on how what we do affects the environment. Take that reactor leak for instance. My men have contained it now, but we need to check the marine flora and fauna in the affected area to see if the radiation adversely affected it. We wouldn’t want some mutant strain of fish roaming around, terrorizing the locals, now would we?”

Dominoe laughed. “No, we certainly couldn’t have that. Well, Miss Wilkins... I mean, Gloria, this is all very impressive. This has been a very educational experience, but I really must be going.”

“Ah, so soon? I was just starting to enjoy your company,” Gloria said with a sigh. “Alright, I’ll escort you back out the main gate. I hope you’ll consent to come visit me here on my island some time... perhaps under better circumstances?”

Huh. Not on your life. “Oh, of course, I’d be happy to come visit you again.” Dominoe turned to follow her hostess, when suddenly a loud noise grabbed their attention. A large thin man emerged from an unmarked door to their left, and whispered into Gloria’s ear. She nodded and whispered back. “I’m sorry, my dear Miss Feldon, but something has come up that needs immediate attention, another little ‘project’ that I’m working on. Mr. Maxwell here will escort you to the main gate. Please forgive my abruptness, but this cannot wait.”

Mr. Maxwell nodded, turning to Dominoe. “If you’ll follow me, Miss,” he said, leading her to an elevator. Dominoe followed him meekly to the front gate, thanked him for the help, then waited for him to depart before carefully making her way back inside the compound.

Moving swiftly, she used her perfect memory to her advantage, navigating the twisting turns of the labyrinth-like structure, avoiding detection by the patrolling guards, and keeping out of sight of the security cameras posted throughout the building. Gloria had shown her much of the layout, but not everything. Somehow, Dominoe knew the disturbance behind the unmarked door, Gloria’s ‘other project’, was the reason she had traveled to the islands. Checking the area to make sure the hallway was empty, she threw caution to the wind and slipped inside the doorway.

The corridor was dimly lit. Moving carefully, she moved towards the light down the hall. As she got closer, Dominoe could barely make out the sound of voices, most notably that of Gloria Wilkins. She could just make out the words.

“...don’t care what your excuses are, I want that serum ready to ship by tonight! The UN nations don’t seem to want to take us seriously, so we’re going to have to give them a little preview of things to come. So unless you want to join them in becoming my latest test subjects, you’ll get the serum processed and ready to ship within the hour!”

Just the information I was waiting for, Dominoe mused, sliding back towards the hallway. Now, I just have to radio CATT headquarters and let them know I’ve found Red Scorpion, and keep her from making good on her threat. She slid back another step, and reached for the doorknob.

“That’s far enough, Miss,” a masculine voice spoke from directly behind her. Dominoe’s mind raced at super fast speeds. From the sound of his voice, she judged him to be about six feet tall, and less than six inches behind her. With the grace of a cat, she spun, lashing out with her elbow, connecting with the man’s throat, both disabling him, and preventing him from crying out. As she continued to turn, her other arm came into play, catching the drooping man in the gullet, knocking what little breath remained in him out. The unlucky guard crumpled into her arms, unconscious.

“Bravo,” Gloria Wilkins clapped from her vantage point outside the hidden laboratory’s doorway. “I’m very impressed. I had heard the legendary CATT agent Dominoe was as deadly as she was beautiful, but until I saw you in action just now, I only thought it half true.”

Instantly, the hallway was filled with red dressed soldiers, each holding an automatic weapon. Knowing herself caught, Dominoe raised her hands. “I see the time for pretending is over. Very well, you know who I am. Might I assume that you, Miss Wilkins, also answer to the name Red Scorpion?”

“I’ve been known to answer to many names, that is only one of them. But you will soon know me simply as ‘Mistress’. Guards, take her to the preparation room. See to it that our lovely femme fatale is well taken care of. I’ll be along shortly, I need to check in on the good Dr. MacTavish and see how the research is coming.” Dominoe sighed softly as she was dragged away, not even bothering to struggle. She was in big trouble, and she had to act quickly before she shared the same fate as young Jillian Andrews, but now was not the time or the place. She only hoped her chance would come before it was too late.

* * *

Part 6.)

“I’ll bet you have a great many questions, Dominoe,” Gloria asked her tightly bound captive. Dominoe was strapped down to a raised padded platform, spread-eagle. Her only clothing, the skimpy red two piece had been removed, leaving her completely open and bare. It didn’t bother her, she’d been in similar situations in the past. What bothered her most was the untidy pile her clothing had been left in on the floor just out of her reach. All about the room were other small, distracting signs of disarray: window blinds crookedly askew, disordered stacks of papers on each desk, pens and pencils lying out of order next to the papers, a file cabinet with one drawer partially open. Nothing overtly wrong, but just enough of a mess to make her uncomfortable, enough to pique her obsessive-compulsive nature. Like an itch she couldn’t quite reach to scratch. The only safe place to look was straight ahead, directly at Gloria’s control panel.

“Sorry about the mess,” her tormentor continued, sounding not the least bit sorry, “I decided to give the staff the day off. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I’m not exactly in a condition to complain, am I?” Dominoe replied through tightly gritted teeth.

Red Scorpion laughed. “True, true. Now then. I was saying you must have questions. I’m feeling particularly cheerful right now, so I’m inclined to answer them. Feel free to ask away while I get set up.”

Dominoe squirmed, testing her bindings. They held securely. “Fine. I’ll start with the obvious: what do you plan to do to me?”

“The same as I have with all my other victims, my dear, remove your free will and make you over into my obedient submissive pet.” The woman fiddled with a few more with the computer controls, and made a few notes on her clipboard before continuing. “Yes, that looks in order. Now then, as to the how... well, I assume you came here looking for the missing Dr. MacTavish, and that you are fully aware of my threat against the UN nations. The plan was to simply blackmail them with Circe, which causes severe irreparable brain damage in its hosts within forty-eight hours. But I found out something quite remarkable, quite by accident.”

Red Scorpion held up a small syringe filled with a red liquid. “This needle contains a special hybrid mutant strain of Circe. While experimenting with Dr. MacTavish’s antivirus, we accidentally introduced a strain of a genetically engineered virus into the mix, which combined with Circe in a completely unexpected way. This strain of Circe attacks a person’s brain as violently as the original, except that it destroys certain areas, and merely alters others. In short, it turns anyone infected with it into a virtual sex-slave, without a will of their own, obedient to the first person they see once the change has begun.”

She chuckled softly. “It’s not unlike the hypnotic agent your agency uses to lull their targets into an agreeable state, to gain information from them, except my version is permanent, and about a hundred times stronger!” She approached Dominoe, needle in hand.

“You won’t get away with this, Scorpion!” Dominoe yelled, struggling in desperation to somehow get free. “If anything happens to me, CATT will send in everyone they have to this location! If I don’t report in, they’ll be all over you before you can launch your plan into motion!”

“Idle threats,” the woman laughed. “I’ve seen this spy movie before. This is where the lovely heroine tells the villain she won’t get away with this, just before the cavalry arrives to save the day. Well, my dear, there is no cavalry coming to save you this time. And trust me, in just a few minutes, you won’t be fighting me. In fact, we’re about to become the very best of friends, you and I.” She jabbed the needle deep into Dominoe’s thigh, causing her to wince slightly. “And when this is all over, and I order you to contact your friends and tell them all is well, you’ll do so happily. It should be very interesting having a well trained CATT agent under my control. Once you’ve told me all of your agency’s secrets, I’ll have fun with your sexy body, and when I have no more use for you, I’ll have you destroy your beloved agency from the inside. How does that sound, my lovely?”

“Go... to hell... bitch,” Dominoe slurred. Her head was spinning, and the room seemed to be tilting crazily, as if it were on a slope. She knew what was happening to her, knew that she had to fight it somehow, but she felt so dizzy, so disoriented. It was hard to think at all, let alone think of resisting.

Gloria watched the beautiful woman fighting, much impressed. By now, all of her previous subjects had been reduced to drooling mindless zombies. The thought of soon having this willful strong-spirited woman under her control made her thighs quiver wonderfully. “I see you still have a bit of fight left in you still,” Red Scorpion said huskily, stepping to the foot of the platform. “Perhaps a little more... incentive... is what you need to help you through this transition.”

Dominoe was floating on a psychedelic cloud of orange and purple, and though she heard her captor’s words, she was unable to reply or even comprehend. Suddenly, she felt a strange sensation at what she remembered as her feet. Glancing down the spiraling tunnel of the room to her feet, she saw her captor kneeling, her mouth sinking to Dominoe’s maroon colored toes, and sucking on them, sending delight streaming through her bedazzled mind and body. Soft giggles and sighs of pleasure escaped her lips as the sensations. The woman added to it by sliding a hand between Dominoe’s already slick thighs, stroking her throbbing sex as she continued to lick and suck her toes. Her body was responding to the pleasant torture, and when Gloria’s skillful tongue invaded the creases between her small shapely toes, Dominoe arched her back and keened her pleasure, as she came for the first time during this session.

“Ah, yes, that’s more like it,” Red Scorpion cooed softly, as Dominoe came back down to earth. “I’ll bet you’re feeling much more agreeable now. Perhaps I should start doing this will all my other subjects. Oh, I can hardly wait to have you worshiping my feet once your processing is complete!” She continued to tongue-bathe Dominoe’s soft bare feet, raising a steady stream of giggles and moans from the helpless girl. Soon after, another orgasm ripped its way through Dominoe’s system, leaving her shattered in the aftermath. But Gloria was far from done.

Discarding her trademark red dress, she spread her legs wide, pushing Dominoe’s flexing toes into her wet dripping snatch. Moaning loudly, she began to grind against the insensate girl’s bare foot, feeling the wiggling toes stroking her tender insides, bringing her to a screaming orgasm stronger than any she’d had before. Excited, drunk on pleasure, Gloria slid her way onto the tilted platform, straddling her captive in a ‘69’ position. Lowering her trimmed brunette crotch onto Dominoe’s waiting mouth, she began licking and sucking greedily on the snatch in front of her. Dominoe, nearly beyond reason, responded with raw instinct, attacking the open pussy above her with her tongue, stabbing in and out in a brutal and ferocious manner taught to her long ago in her training. Within minutes, Red Scorpion was screaming in pleasure as her pussy exploded in a multi-orgasmic fanfare that left her temporarily bereft of her senses. Finally, calming down, returning to earth from her high, she gazed down at the lovely naked form before her.

“Dominoe, my dear,” she panted softly, stroking the cheek of the empty, entranced girl lying before her. “Now, you are ready. Listen to me very carefully, for this is the voice of your Mistress. You will listen, and you will obey.”

Dominoe blinked, once, then again. Slowly, her lips, still wet with Gloria’s pleasure, began to move. “Yes...” she spoke softly. “I will listen. I will obey.”

* * *

Dominoe, or ‘Pet’ as she was now called, smiled adoringly up at her Mistress. Since awakening from her sleep to learn her new role in life, she had spent plenty of time trying to perfect her role. Her Mistress, Gloria, was a very stern and strict taskmaster, and though she was well taught from one of the finest Madames in the French Quarter, she had to learn specifically what pleased her Mistress. One thing in particular she had learned was how to serve her Mistress’ feet. Gloria had a severe foot fetish, and loved to have her bare or stockinged feet serviced and pampered on a regular basis. That wasn’t quite as easy as it seemed, as ‘Pet’ soon learned. For instance, she had learned the difference between massaging her Mistress’ feet and tickling them. She had mistakenly lightened her touch too much, causing Gloria to burst into laughter. As a punishment, ‘Pet’ found herself on the receiving end of a strenuous two hour long tickle torture. She was very careful after that NOT to tickle her Mistress again.

Late in the evening, Gloria was reclining in her bed, relaxing while her loving Pet painted her pedicured toes a blinding shade of scarlet. Gloria sighed, wiggling her pampered toes prettily, smiling at the reaction the movement had on her new sex slave. Pet was conditioned to be sexually drawn to and excited by her Mistress’ feet, and the slightest flexing or wiggling of her toes was often enough to bring her to the edge of orgasm. She briefly considered having another round of sex with the girl, but a beeping from her computer monitor caught her attention.

“Oh well, it was fun while it lasted,” she said, pulling her feet away. Walking to the computer, with Pet trailing behind, polish and brush still in hand, she flipped on the console. A real-time image flickered to life.

“Ah, Dr. MacTavish. How goes the loading? Is everything ready for our little planned demonstration at nine o’ clock tonight?”

“Yes, everything is prepared,” the image spoke back. “But I still think you should reconsider this. The UN—”

“The UN had their chance to respond to my demands,” Scorpion cut him off. “They aren’t taking me seriously, probably hoping that CATT will succeed in stopping my little plan cold. A pity that I managed to turn their best agent to our side.” She reached down and caressed ‘Pet’ on the cheek, making the beautiful girl coo softly. “No, doctor. I’m not going to wait on this. We’ll proceed as planned. I’ll be there in a few minutes to personally oversee the operation. Scorpion out.” She flipped off the monitor, and turned to face her slave, still busy painting her last unpainted toe.

“Yes, very nice, Pet, very nice,” she said, wiggling her freshly painted toes. “That will do for now. I’m afraid, we have to go to the lab for some work, so hand me my heels.” Obediently, Pet handed Gloria her open-toed red stiletto heels, and slipped them on her feet. “Good girl. Now, slip on that little pink slip I gave you. We’re going to the lab,”

As they made their way back to the unmarked door where she’d been caught several hours before, Pet stopped, frowning, clutching her thighs together tightly. Gloria turned back, in confusion. “What is it, my Pet? What’s wrong?”

“Oh, Mistress, I’m sorry,” she said, dancing nimbly in her heels. “Your Pet needs to go to the bathroom. Please, Mistress, forgive me for delaying you, but she really must go or she will mess on the floor.”

Gloria wrinkled her nose. “Very well then. Go and return quickly. I want you to see what will befall your former employers.” Confident on Pet’s hypnotic programming, she allowed the girl to go, and entered the lab, where she found the doctor waiting for her.

“Where’s your new slave, the former CATT agent?” MacTavish asked, glancing behind her.

“She went to the bathroom. Don’t worry, she fully under my control, thanks in large to your newest serum. Now, what are the numbers for tonight’s little demonstration?”

The doctor glanced at his clipboard. “Well, according to my figures, the yield from this missile should be enough to infect the target for an area of three square miles. That might not sound like much, but considering the effectiveness and the quick incubation period, I estimate that virus should affect no less than... fifty thousand people, before it becomes inert. Not too bad for a demonstration.”

“Indeed, that will definitely get the public’s attention. Good job, Doctor. When can we be ready to launch?”

“Within the hour, if there are no complications,” he answered, checking over his numbers once more. Just then, Pet returned, moving instantly to her Mistress’ side. Scorpion smiled at the doctor.

“You see, there she is now. Nothing to worry about.” To Pet she said, “You’re just in time, my dear. We’re just about ready to launch our missiles at the targets. We have three special yield warheads prepared, each targeted to a major city of the world. When I give the signal, they’ll launch. No one will be able to intercept them in time, and once they reach the mainland, any attempt to shoot them down will cause them to detonate, and spread the virus by air to an even wider area than before!” She chuckled wickedly. “It’s a perfect plan. No one will be able to stop us now!”

“Sorry, ‘Mistress’, but I beg to differ,” Dominoe said, raising her gun into view. “Back away from the control panel. I’ve contacted CATT and the military. It’s over, Scorpion.”

“Th... this... this is impossible!” the brunette screamed. “You are under my control! You can’t be doing this!”

“Again, I beg to differ. I feel a strong compulsion to do what you say, but I still have the power to choose, and I CHOOSE to have you and the doctor back away from the console before I am forced to shoot you. Now, MOVE!”

Hastily, Gloria stepped back from the console, as Dominoe moved forward. “Okay, that’s far enough. Now, turn around, and place your hands behind your back.” Fuming, sputtering in rage, Red Scorpion did as she was told, crossing her wrists around her back. Dominoe lifted the gun, and brought it down on the back of the woman’s head, sending her off to dreamland. “She’ll be out for a while. Come on, Doctor, we’re getting out of here. A CATT strike team is on the way here to clean up this mess, and I want to get us out of here as soon as possible.”

“Whatever you say, Agent Dominoe,” MacTavish said, grabbing his notes, and following behind her. “Thanks for coming all this way to rescue me. I don’t know what I would have done without—”

“Save it, doc,” Dominoe snarled, pulling out her gun again. “Keep moving. I want you in front of me, where I can see you.”

“What? Really, my dear, don’t ye think this is a little extreme? I’m the victim here, y’know.”

“I’m not to sure. From what I’ve seen, you seemed to be helping Red Scorpion pretty freely. I don’t know if she drugged you with her serum, or if she paid you, or coerced you somehow, but until I figure this all out, I’m keeping you on a short leash.”

The doctor sighed, stopping in front of the control panel. “I see. Well, my dear, I have to congratulate you. Yes, I am working with Red Scorpion of my own free will... or whatever passes for free will these days. I wasn’t even kidnapped. I went with them willingly.”

Dominoe frowned. “Keep your hands where I can see them, Doctor.” She moved forward, around the panel, keeping her gun trained on him the entire time. “Why? Why sell out your own country to become a terrorist? Didn’t the events happening in New York several months ago have any affect on you at all? How could you work for this evil sadistic bitch like this for mere money?”

Dr. MacTavish laughed. “Mere money? My dear Dominoe, there is nothing mere about a billion dollars! But you have made two slight mistakes in your reasoning.”

“Oh, and what might that be?”

“Well, mistake number one was allowing me to distract you with all this talk of betrayal and subterfuge. You see this flashing red light on the console? The guards have been notified of your presence. They should be here any—” The door burst open, and several armed guards flooded the laboratory. “—moment. Ah, there they are now. You can lower your weapon now, my dear.”

Defeated, the lovely agent dropped her gun, and raised her hands. “Fine. So what was my second mistake?”

The doctor smiled sweetly, walked over and kissed her gently on the lips. “My dear, what makes you so sure I was working for her? Red Scorpion was working for ME! She was just another obnoxious wealthy business woman until I experimented on her with my new Circe strain. She’s merely a pawn in all of this, just like the others! Guards, take her away to Testing Lab One. I’m going to personally see to it that this CATT is declawed once and for all. The rest of you, take Red Scorpion to the infirmary, and tighten the defenses. I expect we’ll have company before long, and I want them to have a warm reception.”

* * *

Part 8.)

For the second time in one day, Dominoe found herself naked and restrained, her wrists and ankles immobile. This time, however, she was locked inside a glass tube, with what she recognized as air jets at her feet. The doctor clearly meant to finish her off this time. “You don’t have to do this, you know,” Dominoe said, struggling against her bonds. “We can get you some help doctor, some counseling.” To her surprise, the doctor responded.

“Thank you, I fear I DO need help of a sort. Before all of this stated, I was a bit careless in the lab. It seems I came into contact with one of the items you brought back from your last mission, ready to be decontaminated. I’d read the Savan files as well as the rest of my colleagues, so I knew what was happening to me, but I just couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone about it. Then, after a while, I didn’t WANT help.” He grinned at Dominoe’s expression. “Truth to be told, I like the way I am now. I don’t WANT to go back to the way I was. Deep down, I know what I’m doing is horribly wrong, but the rest of me just doesn’t give a damn.”

SHIT!! He’s a Savan Virus victim too? All of this because of an accident in the lab trying to decontaminate one of Savan’s little trinkets. Damn you, Savan! How many more innocent lives will your mad scheme ruin?

“I would ask one question of you before I render you an empty mindless husk,” the doctor said casually, as he prepared the chamber. “I’m curious as to how you managed to withstand my hybrid strain of the virus. From what I understand, Madame Scorpion injected you with a full dose, and no amount of training in resisting hypnosis and mind control could have prepared you for what my little creation should have done to your higher brain functions. How is it that you remained intact?”

“You’re asking me? You’re the Doctor, you tell me! I fully expected to be another mindless zombie the first time I went through this... and for a moment, I felt as if I was gone, my mind fading out. But then, my mind started to clear, I started to focus, I came back to myself enough to fight the effects of what was happening to me.”

The doctor thought for a moment. “And just what was Madame Scorpion doing while you were fighting the effects of the injection?”

Dominoe blushed slightly. “A gentleman doesn’t ask such things... but then again, you hardly qualify, do you? You created Red Scorpion, so you know her tastes, and all. Use your imagination.”

Dr. MacTavish nodded, excited. “Indeed I am, Dominoe, indeed I am! Strange that I didn’t think of it before! It’s so simple! That’s how you resisted the serum! The virus targets your brain, particularly your pleasure centers, your frontal lobe, and areas of higher brain function, responsible for decision making and willful response. When Scorpion... played with your body, her sexual play stimulated those very areas the virus sought to attack. When a person orgasms, their brain reacts, stimulating huge amounts of endorphins; your body chemistry changes dramatically, if for just a short amount of time. Your brain activity also picks up—your skin becomes more sensitive, your senses are enhanced, your heart and breathing rate speed up dramatically. That environment, so unlike your normal body chemistry at rest, must have been toxic to the virus. That explains why you were able to fight back!”

Dominoe shrugged. “Well, they say there’s nothing like a good cum to clear the sinuses.”

MacTavish chuckled. “You know, my dear, you have a keen wit about you. It will be a pity to wipe you clean like a blank slate... but I must. You are simply too dangerous not to. Goodbye, Dominoe.”

A loud explosion shook the laboratory, just as he was about to push the button. “Eh? What the hell was that?” He clicked on the comm unit and began shouting. “Maxwell, Jules, what’s going on out there? Report, dammit!”

“It’s CATT, sir!” Maxwell’s voice came through the unit. “They are attacking in force, just as you feared! Sir... it’s doubtful we’ll be able to hold them back much longer!”

“Damn. They got here faster than I anticipated. Very well, Maxwell, hold them as long as you can. I’ll finish up with our Miss Dominoe, you have Jules go to the lab and prepare to launch the missiles. If we can get off at least one of them, we can make our escape to the secondary rendezvous point and continue the plan. MacTavish out!”

“Secondary rendezvous point? Where’s that?” Dominoe asked, anxiously trying to buy herself a few more moments.

“Nowhere you need to be concerned about,” the doctor retorted. “Ever the intrepid secret agent, even to the last, hoping against hope that someone will break in and save you just in time. Well, my dear, this isn’t the movies! No dashing leading man is going to sweep in and save you from your fate! Now, goodbye, my dear.”

Dominoe closed her eyes, holding her breath, preparing for the gas when two loud shots rang out, starling her. Opening her eyes, she saw Dr. MacTavish kneeling down, clutching his bleeding arm. A tall man stood behind him, holding a smoking gun.

“Well, just call me fucking Errol Flynn!”

Dominoe sighed. “Rook!! Thank God! Get me out of here!”

“Be there in a sec, Dom!” he said, taking aim. “One more shot will take care of him!”

“No!! Don’t kill him! That’s Dr. MacTavish, he’s the primary! He’s... also infected with Savan’s legacy.”

“Are you kidding me? Him? Damn... what are the odds?” Putting away his gun, he ran to the glass tube, and freed his comrade. “The building’s mostly secure. We’ve got token resistance in a few pockets, but we’ve got things mostly under control. C’mon, let’s get you covered, and go report in.”

“Not yet,” Dominoe said, grabbing his gun and darting for the door. “There’s a hidden lab with the missile controls! Dr. MacTavish sent someone to launch them before you burst in! Follow me. We have to reach the lab before those missiles get launched!”

Dominoe lead Rook down the long twisting passageways to the small unmarked door, and reached it just as she saw Maxwell and another man slip inside. “Hold it!” she yelled, firing off two shots. Maxwell ducked, and returned fire, while the other man, Jules, slipped into the hallway. “SHIT!” she yelled, firing again, taking Maxwell between the eyes. The dead man slumped to the ground as Dominoe sprinted through the closing door. Jules fired blindly as he ran, causing Dominoe to drop and roll. She managed to hit him in the shoulder, but Jules refused to stop, making it inside the lab, and locking the door before she could reach it. She banged on the heavy steel door uselessly.

“ROOK! Get in here! We’ve got to get that door open, now!!”

“Got you covered,” he yelled, pushing her aside, placing a small strip of colored paper into the keyhole, and lighting it. A second later, there was a bright flash of light and the small of burning metal, and when the light dimmed, the doorknob, and the bottom of the door itself, was gone. “Thermite paper.” Rook said kicking in the door.

Jules was busy at the computer panel. Without hesitation, Dominoe drilled him, dropping the man like a stone. Rushing to the console, she saw to her horror that the launch countdown had already been started. Thirty seconds remained until the missiles launched.

“We’ve got a situation,” she said quietly, watching the numbers countdown to zero. Behind her, Rook cursed softly. “Any ideas? We’ve got half a minute to stop this missiles from launching, so feel free to volunteer anything.”

“Can’t we just smash the computer controls? Won’t that stop it?”

Dom shook her head. “No, ‘fraid not. The controls are locked, and only the proper code will stop the countdown. If we cut the power, the missiles will automatically launch.”

“Damn. Well, can’t you... I dunno, lock the launch doors or something? Physically jam the missiles so they can’t launch?”

Dominoe tapped a few keys. “Well, its possible... but we don’t know what will happen to the warheads if we do that. They might be destroyed, or they could flood this whole island chain with the virus.”

“Damn! Talk about being in a bad position. Damned if we do, double-damned if we don’t—”

Bad position? “That’s it! Rook, you’re a genius! The launch controls are locked out, but Jules was in such a big hurry, he didn’t lock out the guidance system controls! We can still change the target destination! Go to that console on your right, Rook, and hurry!”

“Gotcha!” he yelled, moving quickly to the keypad. “Okay, so where do we send them? Latitude and Longitude. And hurry, ten seconds, love!”

“I’m searching! Um... um... six-six degrees south latitude, and... and... one hundred twenty... No! One hundred thirty-three degrees west longitude.”

“Set and set! Whew! Just made it!” The ground began to shake violently, and a loud roaring sound permeated the area as the missiles launched. Once the rockets had departed, Rook sighed softly. “Glad that’s over. Where did we send them? Hopefully someplace uninhabited?”

“If I read the chart right, they’re going to the middle of the Pacific Ocean. CATT can send out a retrieval team for them later. Come on, let’s go. We need to bring in MacTavish, and get debriefed.”

Rook chuckled softly. “Um, Dom, not that I’m not enjoying the view immensely, but you might want to cover up a bit. I think you’ve been ‘DEBRIEFED’ quite enough for the moment.”

Dominoe blushed slightly, giving her partner a withering glance. “Oh, shut up, Rook! After saving my life, I’d hate to ruin the moment by decking you.” Chuckling, Rook took off his jacket and wrapped it around Dominoe as they walked out of the lab.

* * *

Epilogue:

“And that pretty much wraps up my report, Chief,” Dominoe finished, crossing her lovely long legs in the leatherback office chair. “The lab has been dismantled. Dr. MacTavish has been cured of the Savan virus, and is back to normal. In light of what he’s done, he’s opted to retire from active service, to settle down somewhere and try to forget all about the nightmare he almost unleashed.”

“Yes, it’s probably for the best. I spoke with the head of the military’s biological department and explained the situation, and he supported MacTavish’s wish to resign. We’ll be keeping an eye on him nevertheless, just to make sure nothing else develops in that area, of course... but for the most part, he’s out of the picture. And as for Miss Gloria Wilkins,” he said frowning into his notes, “the doctors say the changes in her by the virus run pretty deep, but with a lot of therapy and a little time, she should recover for the most part. Same goes for the kidnapped girls; in time they should make an almost full recovery.”

“Well, that’s good news, I suppose.”

Chief Davis glanced at his number one agent. “What’s wrong Dominoe? Everything worked out fine. You stopped Red Scorpion, rescued Dr. MacTavish and several innocent women, and saved the lives of many thousands of people.”

“I know, I know, it’s just...” Dominoe sighed deeply, shaking her head. “The thing that bugs me most is that this whole incident need not have happened. Savan and Sable are both out of the picture, and yet their legacy lives on, corrupting and ruining the lives of countless people. I can’t help thinking that if I had just stopped him, killed him when I had the chance, before he had time to spread out those ticking time bombs—”

“Now, that’s enough of that!” Chief Davis said sharply. Relaxing a little, he said in a softer voice, “It’s okay, Dominoe. You couldn’t have known how things would turn out. Thanks to you, we know about the virus; thanks to you, we’ve stopped several catastrophes from happening, and thanks to you, we’ve been able to recover most of Savan’s tainted gifts and prevent his plan from succeeding. They say hindsight is always twenty-twenty. You can’t blame yourself for things you could have or should have done in the past. You make your peace, and go on with the present. You do your best with what you have to work with, and move on.”

Dominoe nodded. “Thanks Chief. I’ll... remember your words.”

“Good. Now go home and rest. You’ve earned it. There’s nothing pressing that needs your attention right now, so go home and enjoy yourself for a change. I’ll call you once we establish a lead on the next man on Savan’s list.”

* * *

“Excuse me... ah farted. Looks like its a long road ahead... Ah, who am ah kiddin’? Ah’m still genna keel ya!” The man raised his gun.

“Judo kick!” the sexy female agent yelled, striking out with her leg.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!” the heavyset man cried, as he fell to the ground, causing a loud and thunderous noise.

A knock at the door attacted Dominoe’s attention, and she put the movie on ‘Pause’ before answering the door.

“Hey, Dom, how are you feeling?”

Dominoe opened the door to her modest home and smiled. “Hi, come in Rook. Have a seat. I was just watching a DVD I rented.” He walked in and sat down, marveling at how clean and tidy the spacious brownstone house was.

“Wow. I love what you’ve done with the place. It looks so... cozy.”

“Thanks. I don’t get to spend that much time here, but I like decorating it. Kind of turning into a hobby, I suppose. So, what brings you by?”

“Well, I was in the neighborhood... and thought I’d swing by and see how you were holding up. The boss said you were feeling a bit down after this last assignment.”

“Yeah, a little,” she admitted. “I mean, here we are doing what we do to make the world a safer, better place, and then something like this happens. One of our own people, Rook. Dr. MacTavish worked for us... that’s how Red Scorpion caught on to me so fast. He was the one behind this whole thing... he was the enemy, and yet, he was only a victim himself.”

“Yeah, I read the report. He cut himself on one of Savan’s little toys. But, Dom, that’s not your fault. MacTavish knew what he was handling in that lab. He should have been more careful, that’s all. If he’s been working with Anthrax or Ebola, or some deadly disease, he would probably have simply died, and that wouldn’t have been your fault either. If you truly want to blame someone, blame Savan.”

Dominoe nodded slowly. “You’re right, Rook. Thanks. I guess I just needed to hear it that way.” She smiled then, and Rook sighed deeply, in love all over again.

“Hey, you know, we never did get to have dinner at Suzie’s. Now that you’re in a better mood, what say you and I swing down and grab a bite to eat?”

At that moment, a beeping sounded from the communicators around their waists. Both agents glanced at the flashing message, and Rook groaned while Dominoe giggled. “Sorry, Rook, looks like I’ll have to take another Rain Check. Duty calls!”

Rook shook his head, as he followed Dominoe to the door. “One of these days, we’re going to have that dinner date. The world can’t ALWAYS be in jeopardy, you know.”

Dominoe just laughed as she jumped into the waiting car.

((The End.))