The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donnie the Dimwitted Demon hosts a Halloween Party

1: Welcome to the Party

Donnie wasn’t all that bright. He meant well but he just wasn’t the scourge of the underworld he could’ve been. In fact when Donnie was only three hundred years old, he decided ‘to hell with hell’ and chose to live on Earth with those he cared most about. Humans were fascinating to Donnie, so simplistic in their needs and wants. He very soon found a regular group of close pals to hang out with.

Now not many can do the math of how old a demon is in human years, so it’s easier to make things simple. Donnie was about eighteen when he took human form. Therefore, all his friends were somewhere between eighteen and twenty two. Naturally the place he set up his home was a small college town.

Donnie wasn’t bright as a demon, but as a human he was downright fun. Everyone on campus liked Donnie. He wasn’t a student but he may as well have been. He spent more time on the campus than some of them did.

His home was an old brick cottage off campus. It was only down the street from fraternity row, where all the big college parties had been held for years. The home wasn’t fancy, but had plenty of nice big rooms and two bedrooms upstairs. It was just what Donnie needed for his own party this year.

Of course the best parties always seemed to happen around Halloween, which Donnie absolutely loved. It was the one time of year he let his hair down, so to speak. Actually, what Donnie did was let his hair, skin, and clothing down. He actually got to walk around in public as a demon. People loved his ‘costume’. They talked about it every year, he even won some contests a couple of years in a row. He’d never actually been to a human party though. He wondered what went on there. What were they like?

Well this year, the Halloween party was his. He was going to let his friends wear the costumes. He might be slow, but Donnie knew just what was needed for a good party. He went and got the scariest decorations he could find, large plastic spiders and cheesy cardboard skeletons. He was so proud of himself as he finished setting up. Everything looked perfect. In the center of his darkened living room, he’d placed a card table covered with an orange tablecloth. On this table, he had a big bowl of punch and several black candles. He also had some assorted finger foods and some mini-pizzas. Everyone loved mini-pizzas.

Donnie had carefully moved all the furniture into an unused back room near the garage. He knew human parties consisted of all kinds of dancing and party games. Naturally he had plenty of beer. Beer, he’d learned was essential for any party. It was almost as essential as cheesy decorations. Music was something he also didn’t overlook. He had a stereo set up in the foyer, blasting out classic Halloween songs like ‘Monster Mash’. He knew parties sometimes had better music but he wanted good old Halloween music, the kind he listened to when he was just 270 years old.

Everything was perfect for his party. He just managed to change into his costume before the first of his friends arrived. Actually, he changed out of his real costume, but that didn’t matter. What was important was Donnie was free to be himself. He loved humans, but dressing like one all the time did get old.

As Donnie welcomed his first two friends, Trent and Mona, he took time to appreciate their costumes.

“Oh wow, you look great Donnie.” Trent said, shaking hands and bumping elbows with the guy. “That costume really never does get old. I still can’t see where you get into it. The wings are awesome.”

“Thanks, I never get tired of it either.” Donnie said. “Your costume looks... interesting. What are you?”

Trent laughed. “I’m a farmer, get it. I’m the farmer this is my cow.” He said, pointing to Mona.

The girl playfully slugged her boyfriend in the shoulder. “Hey, I’m a sexy cow. Sigma Mu, you know, a Mu Cow.”

“Ohhh...” Donnie said, still getting used to human puns as well as various human occupations. “Well great costumes, very fun. Come on in, have some mini-pizzas.”

The music cranked up a little as the farmer and his cow began perusing the tacky decorations and nibbling on some snacks. Donnie stayed by the door, wondering who’d show up next. He just loved Halloween. So did humans, it seemed.

The doorbell rang to the tune of a funeral march and Donnie eagerly swung the door wide open. He bellowed out a roar, playing along with his ‘costume’.

“Ahhh!” His friend Leanne screamed, nearly jumping into her boyfriend’s arms. She recognized Donnie and immediately relaxed. She playfully slapped at one of his sinewy arm muscles. “Don’t do that, you nearly scared me to death.”

“Sorry.” Donnie said. “Welcome to the party Leanne, is this the guy you’ve told me about?”

“Yeah,” The cute redheaded girl started. “This is my Scott.” She leaned in and snuggled next to her man. The boy’s expression was one of entertaining shock. Whenever a human got a first look at Donnie, supposedly dressed up as a demon, they all had the same reaction.

“Hey there Scott, I’m Donnie. Welcome to the party.”

Scott looked stunned but managed to stick out a hand and greet the host. “That’s amazing, where did you get that costume?”

Donnie grinned, showing all his fanged teeth. “You might say I made it myself. You both look interesting, what are you?”

Scott shook off the fascination at studying the every nuance of Donnie and looked back at Leanne. “Well I’m a pimp and this is my ho.”

Donnie knew just enough about human culture to understand what a pimp and ho were. As a friend, he knew Leanne wasn’t anything like a ho. But her corset and rather tiny skirt did make the girl appear much less innocent than she really was. Her breasts were pressed up so tightly and high on her chest, it was a wonder her nipples didn’t pop into view whenever she walked.

“Well you look great, come on in. Trent and Mona are here, I’m sure you know them. Have some of the mini-pizzas.”

The doorbell rang before Donnie could even turn back around. This time he simply opened the door, not wanting to contribute any heart problems to his friends.

“Hey Leonard, Lilly, how are you? You both look great.” Donnie said.

“Wow you really do know how to wear that costume man.” Leonard said. He gave Donnie a fist bump and allowed Lilly to walk by.

“Lilly, you’re a bunny. Great costume.” Donnie said. He was just pleased someone finally wore a costume he recognized. “I love the bunny ears and tail. Great stuff.”

“I’m not just any bunny, I’m a sexy bunny.” Lilly said, grinning from ear to ear. She pranced around a little, acting like a bunny and showing off the jiggle in her chest and curvy tight fit of her nylon.

Donnie laughed. “Every girl so far is a sexy something. I think it’s safe to say you’re all sexy. Now what are you?” He asked, looking at the strange attire of Leonard.

“I’m a porn star. He stood and made a muscle, then grabbed Lilly by the ass. “See.”

Donnie really didn’t see, other than the shock on Lilly’s face as her boyfriend manhandled her. “Oh, well you look great. Come on in. Try the mini-pizzas.”

Looking back at the door, Donnie decided to go out on the porch and wait for the others to arrive. He hadn’t invited that many friends since he was new at this. There was only one more couple and an extra friend he’d met last week.

Standing on the porch, Donnie saw several people walking down the sidewalk. They looked his direction, laughed, and then waved. He loved Halloween. It was so freeing to just be himself.

“Hey there he is, Donnie, hey man. You look awesome as always this year!”

The demon looked down the stairs and saw his buddy Ken, dressed in a mask and cape, holding a plastic sword. “Hey Ken, how are you? You look great also.”

Ken and his date walked up the stairs. “Thanks man, I’m Zorro. I just love that movie where he slashes a girl’s clothing off, hilarious.”

“Er... you look just like him.” Donnie lied. “And who’s your date?”

“This is only the best girl on campus, Sarah. Sarah and I met last month at a kegger over on the row. She’s a freshman, transferred to the school a few months back. Isn’t she totally hot?”

Donnie looked from Ken to his date. She looked embarrassed right now, not necessarily hot. Oh well, he thought. “Yeah she looks nice. I’m Donnie. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Thanks, just ignore Ken. He’s sweet but a little overzealous, if you know what I mean.”

Donnie didn’t.

“Anyway, cool costume you have. It looks like something straight out of a movie.”

Donnie settled his eyes on the girl, still trying to figure out her costume. “Well it really isn’t from any movie. I just kind of made it up.”

“Wow,” She said. “That’s really impressive. I figured you must’ve spent hundreds on that.”

“Nope, no money, homegrown you might say.” Donnie stood up proud, making muscles and showing off his wings.

“You didn’t say the host of this party was a real special effects genius.” Sarah said. She nudged Ken, who only wrapped his arm around her waist. He grinned beneath his mask.

“I knew you’d like him. Didn’t I tell you?”

Donnie finally couldn’t take it any more. “Okay, Ken, I know you’re Zorro. But what are you, Sarah?”

The girl smiled and looked over at her date. “See if this helps you out.”

The demon stood back and watched the pretty girl stand perfectly still, her mouth forming an O and her legs slightly spread. She was dressed rather revealing. A vinyl skirt and a tight rubbery top gave him no clues as to what exactly she was supposed to be. Her nipples were practically poking out through her top but that couldn’t be a clue. Could it?

“I’m really sorry. I have no idea.” Donnie replied.

“I’m a blow-up doll, get it?”

“Ohhhh, okay.” Donnie said. Without even thinking, he added. “A sexy blow-up doll.”

Sarah actually blushed a little, her cheeks burning.

“You got that right.” Ken answered.

As Donnie stepped aside and let the two head on inside, he saw the final guest come rushing down the sidewalk. “You guys go on in. I’ll be with you in a moment. Oh and try some mini-pizzas.”

“Hey, I’m so sorry I’m a little late. I got the balloons and air compressor. I can start setting things up right away.”

Donnie smiled at the guy, one of his newest friends, but also one of his best. “Don’t worry about it man. I’m just glad you got here. It may be a little late for setting up though. Everyone’s here already. Why don’t we just go inside and have a good time?”

“Geez, I’m really sorry man. I had to hunt all over town for this air compressor. It’s the last one I could rent.”

“Not a problem Ned. I’m thinking the balloons will make for some fun party games later. We’ll find a use for the air compressor, don’t worry.” Donnie paused and took a look at Ned’s costume. It really wasn’t a costume, more of a shirt with the words ‘Sex Freak’ on it. “Guess you didn’t have time to find a costume.”

“Yeah, I figured I’d come as myself. Hey the shirt doesn’t lie.” Ned laughed and slapped Donnie on the back of one wing.

“Let’s join the others. I have mini-pizzas.”

“Awesome.” Ned answered, dragging the air compressor and bag of balloons into the house.