The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Donnie the Dimwitted Demon hosts a Halloween Party

2: Spicing Things Up

Deep down in the bowels of hell were the two bullies who used to torment Donnie day and night until he reached the age of 100. They beat him, tortured him, and even did some stuff that really hurt, like call him names. Melgrim and Grimmel were the biggest a-holes hell had ever produced. They thrived on picking on the innocent, and yes the innocent were in hell too.

Donnie had been their favorite target, the perfect victim for pranks. Now, they sat watching the view screen of Earth and groaning with how incredibly dull Donnie had become. He even had dull friends and a dull party. This was just sad. How in hell could he have some real fun at a party like that.

“Mini-pizzas? What the hell are mini-pizzas?” Melgrim asked, throwing an empty can at the screen.

“Actually, I think they’re like big pizzas, only smaller.” Grimmel said.

Melgrim looked over at the fellow demon.

“Do you think I’m an idiot? I know what the fuck mini-pizzas are. I just meant what the fuck kind of party revolves around costumes and mini-pizzas? Donnie was always a dimwit, but seriously, humans and mini-pizzas. He can’t sink much lower than that.”

Grimmel shrugged and they looked back at the screen. Donnie was now entering the house, looking at all his guests.

Melgrim suddenly smiled, an idea coming to him. It was a devious idea, one most creatively cruel and wicked. This might not be so bad a party after all, he thought.

“Grimmel, what do you say we make some adjustments to this party, you know spice things up a bit?”

“Mini-pizzas are actually pretty spicy sometimes.”

“I mean the fucking party you halfwit. What do you say we have some fun, make a few simple changes?”

Grimmel looked over at the longtime friend. “We can do that?”

“We’re fucking demons, what can’t we do?”

Grimmel smiled. “Oh yeah, you’re right. What did you have in mind?”

Melgrim gestured to the screen where Donnie meandered through his pitiful human friends. “You see the costumes they’re all wearing.”

“Yes.”

“How about we make those costumes a lot more real for the ones wearing them?”

“You mean change the humans into their costumes?”

Melgrim shook his head, looking at the nubile young female flesh and bumbling males on screen. “Not so much change them into, more like have them take on certain qualities associated with their costumes.”

Grimmel looked down at the floor confused. “I’m not sure I get it.”

“You idiot,” Melgrim growled. “It’s simple, we allow the humans to choose their own fate. Each one of them chose to dress as something. Well now, how about we let them choose what they become.”

Grimmel still looked blank.

“Okay, you see the farmer there?”

Grimmel nodded.

“Whatever that human associates most with being a farmer, he will become.”

“Ohhh... so he’ll become a real farmer?”

Melgrim rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. “Maybe, I don’t know. It doesn’t really matter what he becomes. What matters is these stupid human friends of Donnie’s will be corrupted. And I say we put a spin on the transformations.”

“What kind of spin?”

“A sexual spin. There’s nothing quite like watching humans fall prey to their base instincts is there?”

Grimmel laughed out loud. “You’re right there. Ever since they cut the Playboy channel down here, I miss the abundant access to human flesh. It’s fun to torture but just as enjoyable to watch.”

“You bet it is. And I can think of some interesting possibilities with these girl’s costumes. You got sexy everything, even Donnie noticed that. Just imagine the bunny, the cow, the prostitute, and that blow-up doll. Imagine what qualities they think most represent the costumes they wore. I can think of all kinds of fun with them.”

The two demons laughed heartily, the sound echoing throughout the dark dungeon they now sat in. Messing with Donnie had been fun. Messing with his friends might be even better.

“Let’s do it.” Grimmel said. He sat forward on the edge of his seat.

“It’s already done.” Melgrim said. He held the remote up and aimed it at the screen. Pressing a small red button, electrical sparks shot out from the remote and flew into the screen. “With the miracle of the hell remote, ruining Donnie’s party comes easy tonight.”

“What do we do now?” Grimmel asked.

“Now, my fellow hell spawn, we wait until the fun begins. It shouldn’t be long now.”

Again they laughed, a sound so shrill and annoying, even surrounding neighbors howled in their direction. Donnie’s party guests were about to experience the party of a lifetime.

* * *

Donnie was thrilled that his friends seemed to be getting along so well. He could definitely get used to being the friendly host. It was fun.

All Donnie knew about hosting a party was he had to keep the guests entertained, provide the food and drink, and encourage everyone to do whatever made them happy. At least that’s the way his ‘Hosting a Halloween Party for Dummies’ book told it. Things looked fine right now and the mini-pizzas were a big hit. He decided to head to the kitchen and put some more in the oven.

“Hey everyone, drinks are in the fridge and there’s ice in the bucket on the counter. More mini-pizzas are on the way.”

As Donnie left the room, Trent and Mona went back into their conversation. “Of course you look perfect babe.” Trent said. “I was just joking around with the cow comment. Besides that’s what you’re dressed as, a cow.”

Trent stepped back and looked her over. She really was stunning. Her long dark hair flowed down her back. The top she had on was tight and revealing. Her midriff was left bare and the black and white skirt she had on was only enhancing her figure.

“Baby, you really are one sexy cow.” Trent said, leaning in to kiss her.

As soon as Mona felt her lips touch his, a spark of static electricity jumped between them. “Ohhh... damn that was some shock.” Mona said.

Trent rubbed his lips, feeling the heat spread throughout his head. “You got that right babe. Guess that proves how hot you are, huh?”

“Fine, but no more calling me your cow. I feel like that’s an insult. Cows are only good for two things.”

“Yeah, what’s that?” Trent said, sipping a beer.

“Milking and breeding.” Mona said. She felt the strangest sensation as soon as she spoke. If not for the fact that she knew better, the girl would almost swear her nipples got hard at just the thought of those words and what they meant.

Trent grinned, looking over his girlfriend’s figure. “You know what baby. If that’s what being a cow would mean, I think you’d be pretty good at it.”

“Shut up Trent, not funny.” Again, Mona felt the tingling down low and her nipples seemed shockingly hard. She wondered briefly whether anyone could see them through her top. Somehow the thought that anyone could only reinforced the pleasure she was beginning to become aware of.

“I’m gonna get another beer, you want one?” Trent asked.

Mona thought for just a moment and surprisingly had the strangest craving for milk. Shaking her head, she waved him to go on. “I’m fine thanks.”

* * *

Making his way through the small crowd, Trent bumped into Scott. The boy was throwing his arms around telling a funny story from school. As soon as their shoulders touched, sparks went off once again.

“Damn, fuck. What the hell was that?” Scott asked.

“Shit, I think it’s the rug in here or something. Static electricity is a bitch huh?” Trent replied.

“No kidding, I can feel that in my teeth. Fuck.” Scott leaned back and tried to go on with his story. Somehow though, telling his girlfriend Leanne and the guy with the sex freak t-shirt about his play in the big homecoming game last year no longer seemed important.

“Are you okay baby?” Leanne asked. Ned walked off to see about inflating some balloons.

“Yeah, I guess. That was a real jolt.”

“Anything I can do to make it all better?” Leanne asked, wiggling her hips and thrusting her corseted chest at him.

Scott knew she was teasing. She was a good girl. The costume was just a thrill she’d decided to give him. And it worked, it did. But something was different now, he thought. Something about the way he felt looking at her dressed up like a ho. It was difficult to put his finger on. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into him.

“I think I know something you could do to make it better.”

“Really? Is it something dirty?” Leanne whispered. She flashed her eyes from side to side.

“Oh baby, dressed like that, anything you do would be dirty.”

Scott felt his thoughts get carried away. He knew what he was saying was going a little farther than role-playing. He just couldn’t stop himself.

“So what do want me to do?” Leanne asked. She leaned back and made sure her boyfriend’s eyes were buried in her cleavage.

Scott knew he shouldn’t say it. A part of him knew it wasn’t appropriate or even decent to say. He just couldn’t stop himself. “Well you slut. Why don’t you start out by fuckin one of these guys and doin your job.”

Leanne pulled back, her eyes wide. How could he say something like that? Even joking, that was totally unlike the boy. He’d been nothing but a gentleman since they met. Tonight was just a fun game of dress-up and a chance to spend some time with Donnie. It wasn’t supposed to be like this.

“What?” She said meekly. Her true shy self was really feeling uncomfortable. Looking around, she wondered if anyone else heard the comment. Luckily the music was still playing loud in the next room. But why would he say that?

“You heard me bitch, I want you makin the rounds, fuckin some johns. I aint in this for the company.”

“Scott, what’s wrong with you?”

Leanne appeared to be close to tears. She didn’t understand this, not at all. Deep inside Scott also felt the confusion. With every sentence he spoke whatever was holding him grew stronger. As he looked at Leanne, his vision seemed to blur. He wasn’t seeing her as his girlfriend anymore. She was a ho, a prostitute he protected and sold out to men for pleasure. And lately, she hadn’t been doing anywhere near enough business.

“What’s the matter with you bitch? I take care of you and bring you to a nice party, and this is how you behave. Come here.” Scott grabbed the girl’s wrist, pulling her at him roughly. As soon as his wrist held hers, sparks shot straight up into the girl’s skin.

“Owww, oh wow.” Leanne moaned. She cried out in pain at first, his grabbing her catching her off guard. But the pain left almost quicker than she could register. She tossed her head back, shaking out her red hair and feeling the tingles of electricity flow through her.

“Are you okay?” Ned asked. He approached the two, carrying a few balloons.

“She’s fine. Right ho?” Scott said, laughing to lighten the mood.

“Yes, oh yes I’m fine. I really don’t know what came over me.” Leanne said. She looked directly at her boyfriend. Her eyes blurred and she swayed on her feet. He wasn’t her boyfriend was he? No, he was something else, something more important.

“You look a little lightheaded. Would you like to have a seat? There are chairs in the kitchen.”

“No thanks Ned, I think I’ll be okay.”

Ned started to turn away and Leanne reached out to grab his arm. “Thank you for caring. I’ll have to repay the favor.”

“No problem.” Ned said. He never even saw the kiss coming. Leanne simply grabbed him and planted a kiss right on his closed lips. Sparks shot straight into him, strong current for static electricity.

“Woah, damn! Um ... thanks I think.” Ned said. He stumbled off towards the corner where he’d left the air compressor.

“Now where were we?” Leanne asked Scott.

“I was askin why you aint fuckin someone. What kinda ho doesn’t spend time meetin guys and fuckin them?”

Leanne smiled. Her red hair glowed and her eyes twinkled. “I guess I should get to work, huh baby?”

“Shit yeah.” Scott said. His voice and his mannerisms were getting more and more apart from when he’d walked in the door.

Trent passed back by with a beer in hand and tipped his straw hat at Leanne. “Ma’am” He said, nodding.

* * *

Meanwhile across the room, Ned continued to inflate balloons. His mind wandered over the kiss Leanne had given him. It was hot, but not hot enough. He should have slipped some tongue in there. It seemed like all he was thinking clearly about was sex, not a good thing when he was the only one here without a date.

“Hey there buddy, I’m Leonard.”

Ned looked up and saw a man dressed like some kind of oiled up porn star. It wasn’t the man that really caught his eye though. It was the girl with him. She was a cutie. Her blonde hair went just past her shoulders and was capped by two bright pink bunny ears. From his vantage point kneeling on the floor, he also stared right up into some very nice breasts. He looked back at Leonard, barely able to tear his gaze away from those incredibly well-displayed melons.

“Hey, I’m Ned.”

Leonard held out his hand to be polite.

“Sorry, I was just blowing up some balloons for the party.” Ned pulled himself to his feet and grabbed the guy’s hand, shaking vigorously.

“Shit, shocked the hell out me.” Leonard said, wiping his hand on his jeans.

Ned ignored the feeling and looked back at the petite bunny he’d first seen. “And you are?”

“This here’s Lilly, she’s my sexy bunny tonight.”

“She sure is.” Ned said, staring right down into the girl’s cleavage.

Lilly noticed where he was looking and pulled back, covering her chest protectively. What a creep, she thought, looking back around the room. Several people seemed to be acting a little off. She wondered if something was in the food.

“Don’t be shy honey.” Leonard said. “Show the boy the goods. You’re sexy. Show it off.”

What was going on with him? He never spoke to her that way. She was about to ask him exactly what he meant when suddenly Leonard reached over and grabbed her arms.

“Oww!” She screeched. “What the hell?”

“Just static electricity baby, now show the boy how sexy you are.” Leonard said.

Lilly stared at the two boys. Her eyes grew blurry. The room seemed to spin. What was he talking about?

“I’m sorry?” She said.

“Ned here agrees. You’re one sexy bunny. Show him how sexy.”

“Bunny?” Lilly said. She felt her heart flutter a little, sensations surging through her core. For some reason her thoughts shifted to bunnies. Bunnies only did one thing really well. Was she really a bunny?

“I’m a bunny?” she asked.

“A sexy bunny.” Leonard corrected.

Everything seemed to settle into reality for the girl. She was a sexy bunny. If bunnies did one thing well, sexy bunnies did it really well. Right?

“Here, I’ll show the man what I’m talking about.”

Leonard grabbed Lilly’s top and yanked it down hard, exposing her tits to Ned’s leering eyes. Ned gasped and instantly reached over to fondle the girl.

“Aren’t those perfect?” Leonard asked.

Ned simply nodded his head. He was absorbed in what he did, squeezing and pinching the girl’s tits. He watched her face cringe in pleasure.

“My Lilly is one fucking sexy bunny.” Leonard said, appreciating the show.

“Fucking” Lilly said. “That’s it, fucking.”

* * *

At the opposite corner of the room nearest the foyer, Ken and Sarah stared at what was going on. They couldn’t hear because of the music, but things seemed to be escalating among the others in the room.

“Don’t you think that’s a little much for a Halloween party?” Sarah asked.

“Yeah but you don’t know Donnie. He’s the life of the party. I just knew his first party would be something wild.”

“Where is Donnie?”

“I don’t know, he’s probably in the kitchen making more mini-pizzas. They were pretty tasty.”

Ken stared at the behavior of those around him. Ned and Leonard still stood over in the corner. Both boys had their hands all over the young blonde girl. Now that her tits were exposed, Ken had to admit she had a nice pair on her. He wouldn’t mind having a feel himself, if he didn’t think Sarah would kill him.

In another part of the room the guy dressed like a farmer seemed to be asking his girlfriend something. All he could see of her was her posture. She looked to be in pain or something. She was leaning over but smiling clearly. Very odd behavior to be sure. Donnie was an odd character though. His parties were bound to have their fair share of strangeness.

“Come on Sarah, let’s go mingle.”

“I don’t know. Costumes are one thing, but nudity?” Sarah asked.

“Hey, you’re just my blow-up doll remember. Be quiet and enjoy the party.” Ken laughed to show he was messing around. “Besides, maybe you’re just jealous.”

He led Sarah past the pimp, currently instructing his ho in the proper way to suck a man off.

* * *

“Now when the man cums, you gotta swallow. I want all that jizz deep in that throat. If his cock’s not all the way to your tonsils, you aren’t swallowing enough. Men pay for sluts, not sweet little girls, you hear me?”

“Oh yeah baby, I hear you. Why don’t we head upstairs? You can take me for a test drive and see if I have everything down right.” Leanne grinned like the whore she was. She reached forward and slid her hand down Scott’s pants, grasping his manhood and caressing it. She felt how hard he was. She knew what he wanted.

“Fuck babe, I got you worked up huh?”

“Oh yeah, I want you to fuck my brains out. Then maybe all these other guys can take a turn.”

Scott looked around, noticing the bunny girl being felt up by several of the other guys. “Why not? It looks like you’ve got competition tonight. We’ll need to make sure you’re in prime form to get some real action. Let’s go.”

As the two of them ran off up the stairs, Donnie burst through the door to the kitchen. “I’ve got more mini-pizzas. Who wants some? Guys?”